PDA

View Full Version : BSS v NR anyone?

ms_fishy
26th January 2007, 10:32 AM
[11:21] <Carlos> 12 hours ago HuskarLC-NR 18,841,999 Gold stolen 15 8 98 --- details
[11:21] <Carlos> 20 hours ago HuskarLC-NR 22,082,823 Gold stolen 15 12 151 --- details

[11:22] <JSD> 6 hours ago silentzero 47,575 Gold stolen 15 0 20 --- details
[11:22] <JSD> 7 hours ago silentzero 2,139,597 Gold stolen 15 0 18 --- details
[11:22] <JSD> 7 hours ago silentzero 2,535,092 Gold stolen 15 0 13 --- details

well, ya know we have no particular animosity toward NR but major farming from 2 NR accounts in a day - ya asking for an all-out chaining, baby

waiting to hear from you if no words come we'll start chaining shortly ------ weeeeee

PS: i still wub you LC but.. erm.. you were one of us before you know better than anyone what those hits meant ;)

PSS: almost forgot - do we get a special thanks in advance from ES for recruiting gunny for you? anyone warring BSS, you go join STES and if ya warring ES, you should join bonsai ^^

Gundarl_NR
26th January 2007, 10:44 AM
lol sorry liziy but i wont be joining ES...tired that earlier in the age remember? my chain wasnt thrilled with me about it so..... and i have spoken to both LC and Carlos silentzero???/ who the fawk is that? lol sorry large chain i lose track but meh this is the last post i will make in this thread....if you guys decide to chain good luck i have no need to flame anyone nor do i need to prove my "uber-sabbing" abilities to anyone just let me know whats goin on via KoC liziy :)

LordCounter
26th January 2007, 11:52 AM
intresting and great reason as usual :)

Agent-of-Mayhem
26th January 2007, 12:10 PM
They are uber, I taught him. :D

Good luck to both sides and may the flame wars begin rawr

Mr_Fox
26th January 2007, 02:22 PM
Haha Agent Taught Gunny :O

Where are my teachings!! :O ahha

elo
26th January 2007, 02:37 PM
WATCH OUT GUNNY!!!

there's 5 bss members now! ... wait solitude left, but was replace by liziy? so maybe still 4 bss members ..idk

bss is pr now, so i don even know why they start their own threads saying bss when they just as easy could say pr vs nr ... its a good thing that bss is pr now b/c it maybe makes them more active

Lil_Wolfy
26th January 2007, 03:06 PM
I think there are quite clearly more than 4 or 5 people in BSS Elo :)

Carlos
26th January 2007, 03:16 PM
yeah, and es is tjo, and so are lacn and tdo
go go TJO

Coooone
26th January 2007, 03:33 PM
LoL who finally succeeded in a war with NR?

Our lil friend Carlos cuz he's being owned by LC...

Some BSS members sabbed us lately, they just needed one very small and studid reason and the perfect guy named Carlos, made that happen lol

Jumper

Carlos
26th January 2007, 03:43 PM
2 days ago HuskarLC-NR 18,841,999 Gold stolen 15
2 days ago HuskarLC-NR 22,082,823 Gold stolen 15

I coudlnt keep up with this afrming, so im sabbing now :)

and jumper, get ur ass sabbing :)

bss-betty
26th January 2007, 04:49 PM
so it's start now, yay !

Mr_Fox
26th January 2007, 05:21 PM
I don't even know why this war started for sure.
No need to be on here. This is my last post in this thread. I'll let my battlefield results speak for themselves. Laters.

Davie
26th January 2007, 06:28 PM
This means, we have now fought every single major war chain since Age 4:D

DT, BSS, ES, LACN, DES, UA, SMA and more weee!

Nice job NR <3

C Henry
26th January 2007, 06:35 PM

Nice job NR <3

lol I see how it is...And gl with the war to both sides.

ms_fishy
26th January 2007, 10:39 PM
lol sorry liziy but i wont be joining ES...tired that earlier in the age remember? my chain wasnt thrilled with me about it so..... and i have spoken to both LC and Carlos silentzero???/ who the fawk is that? lol sorry large chain i lose track but meh this is the last post i will make in this thread....if you guys decide to chain good luck i have no need to flame anyone nor do i need to prove my "uber-sabbing" abilities to anyone just let me know whats goin on via KoC liziy :)

i always prefer GUA to make a war statement - cant be bothered to repeat myself over and over again for everyone in your chain that i sabbed

------------------

iii000ooo None 8 minutes ago Ignored

Hi! Did I do something to you or a freind of yours?

------------------

TripleJ07 None 12 minutes ago Ignored

so u took 60 Is's from me lol and i took over 2,000 weapons from everyone under Bonsia ? lol

------------------

darkinfidel ............. 25 minutes ago Ignored

ummm........y did u sab me???

------------------

Superdoer None 1 hour ago Ignored

why the hell did you sabb me?

------------------

since you dont know who the fawk silentzero is, his chain is first to be hit -- doubt it would affect you in any way shape or form so you got nothing to worry bout - and oh i havent started on other parts of NR tho i'll let others people go first this time ^^

MFnBonsai
27th January 2007, 01:24 AM

Nice job NR <3

whats ya point.... so have every other chain in koc

Suckonmychunk
27th January 2007, 02:52 AM

Nice job NR <3

Never FF, though your dumbass officer tried his best to do so. Let me know if youre interested...

Shane-
27th January 2007, 11:23 AM

Nice job NR <3

Yeah... But did ya atcually win any?... lol

Shane

MrSquiggles
27th January 2007, 07:43 PM
Why the fuck do people have to display that they are at war with BSS? then use it as an excuse to sab anyone in their logs under the pretext of "war mode", really, really pisses me off =/. Get a grip you retards

You are pissed that people use a lame excuse to sab?

Pot meet kettle.

Shane-
27th January 2007, 07:48 PM
Why the fuck do people have to display that they are at war with BSS? then use it as an excuse to sab anyone in their logs under the pretext of "war mode", really, really pisses me off =/. Get a grip you retards

Alliance Affiliation: use DD lite Recruiter as it is the fastest and best available right now http://www.kocplanet.com/d/index.php?appname=DDL .:War with BSS...dont know why dont care...just war :P :.

well, ya know we have no particular animosity toward NR but major farming from 2 NR accounts in a day - ya asking for an all-out chaining, baby
Is two accounts from NR attacking two accounts in bss the reason for the war? And couldnt this of been settled with a 'attack me again and you'l have war with bss' messaged, That'd probs scared them off

Seems a little extream to war over it when a threat would of done the trick :p

But hey, Good luck, and have fun to both sides, Rember its only a 'online game' ^^

Shane

Edit:
Woottttyyyyyyy: Posts: 1,000,
Be thankfull this posts in this thread :O :p lol
I'l go back into my dark corner now =)

ms_fishy
27th January 2007, 10:23 PM
Is two accounts from NR attacking two accounts in bss the reason for the war? And couldnt this of been settled with a 'attack me again and you'l have war with bss' messaged, That'd probs scared them off

Seems a little extream to war over it when a threat would of done the trick :p

there were skirmishes and threats before i think and we held off chaining for a bit cause there was rumor that gunny wanted to join chain but had to consult his team - nice trick but it would only work til we know what ya about ;)

and it was time to make a point - we cant protect our accounts with low DA from getting farmed, we offer revenge BSS style - try it and you'll see ^^

btw 1 brownie point to gunny for trying

<Schadenfreude> 3 minutes ago Gundarl-NR 3,873 Gold stolen 1 138 26 --- details
<daydreamer>24 minutes ago Gundarl-NR 164 Gold stolen 1 6,909 1,781 --- details

Asianguard
27th January 2007, 11:53 PM
hmm this war is drawing to a close...

Coooone
28th January 2007, 02:38 AM
Seems like it is over?

Oh well was a nice fight even tho it didn't last long, I enjoyed sabbing :p

Lil_Wolfy
28th January 2007, 02:39 AM
You are pissed that people use a lame excuse to sab?

Pot meet kettle.

yeah but at least i admit it =/

Kid Knite
28th January 2007, 04:06 AM
wow..the "war" is over already

Earl
28th January 2007, 04:48 AM
NR always have short war
I've sabbed a few and lost a few also

Carlos
28th January 2007, 05:15 AM
its not over for me

Earl
28th January 2007, 06:40 AM
So, start again?

Asianguard
28th January 2007, 10:40 AM
lol as bon says...sabbing NR is like sabbing a dead man...no fun for us

Carlos
28th January 2007, 10:41 AM
Im not stopping :)

me neither

Lil_Wolfy
28th January 2007, 10:43 AM
Im not stopping :)

Earl
28th January 2007, 04:39 PM
Look like both of you are BSS leader

MFnBonsai
28th January 2007, 04:43 PM
Look like both of you are BSS leader

everyone in BSS has a say.... and if they say they aint stopping who am i to stop them....

Earl
28th January 2007, 10:13 PM
Thx for clarify that. I just a little bit confuse

Coooone
29th January 2007, 04:20 AM
So BSS isn't 1 union? BSS is just a place to sab on IRC and everyone does whatever they want...?

Too bad

Lil_Wolfy
29th January 2007, 07:15 AM
Just becuase you do whatever you are dictated to do...

Most people dont understand what BSS is about, its about having fun and doing what you want. Bonsai wont stop us from having fun, why should he? We are a community doing what we enjoy :)

Carlos
29th January 2007, 09:24 AM
I dont see bss as an alliance, why? cause bonsai wont ever tell me or anyone not to sab a guy
bss is a group of friends who sab together, and are in the same chain, we dont even a have no hits in chain poilcy unlike most alliances cause we rather see the gold taken by inchain mates

and bss can stop sabbing, i dont care, i just wont

ms_fishy
29th January 2007, 09:36 AM
I dont see bss as an alliance, why? cause bonsai wont ever tell me or anyone not to sab a guy
bss is a group of friends who sab together, and are in the same chain, we dont even a have no hits in chain poilcy unlike most alliances cause we rather see the gold taken by inchain mates

ouchie, lol
i want to let you go, NR
but carlos says no - as a good fishy commander, i gotta go where my offies go ^^

R3venge
29th January 2007, 09:37 AM

i dont see bss as that either there just a bunch of bullys who like to push other players around. :blackmage:

ms_fishy
29th January 2007, 09:55 AM
i dont see bss as that either there just a bunch of bullys who like to push other players around. :blackmage:

lol, r3venge i'll wait till darkhorse finish with you then i can give you BSS love for that, exclusively of course - for now i'll let you keep your 674 skins and 25 bpms :lmao:

R3venge
29th January 2007, 10:31 AM
You think I realy care about this game? I stopped caring at the end of age 6... go ahead sabb me ^^
but what you just said only proves my point even more, I said I dont like BSS and I dont like the way they bully other players and what do you do? threaten to give me "bss love" ;)

Zeta-kun
29th January 2007, 10:39 AM
Just becuase you do whatever you are dictated to do...

Most people dont understand what BSS is about, its about having fun and doing what you want. Bonsai wont stop us from having fun, why should he? We are a community doing what we enjoy :)

then you guys/girls should not go crying to your whole "alliance" when one of yours gets sabbed. u_u

Coooone
29th January 2007, 10:52 AM
Ouch Liz? I thought you wanted to move to another chain?

Not only you guys are an alliance, you cant even make decisions...before the war we got sabbed, then there was war, a lil more sabbing cuz I sabbed 'em all :p and after the war some lil sabbing... hmzz

Just make up your mind, its a game, it shouldn't be that difficult

ms_fishy
29th January 2007, 11:24 AM
Ouch Liz? I thought you wanted to move to another chain?

lol jumper, personally i do - guess that other chain might have to wait or we can sab all koc at once like we always do :lmao:

Not only you guys are an alliance, you cant even make decisions...before the war we got sabbed, then there was war, a lil more sabbing cuz I sabbed 'em all :p and after the war some lil sabbing... hmzz

alliance and no alliance we are more a unit than many out there - people who play for bss, they play for love - most of us get no clicks, no sells, no boost, no deal like typical koc'ers plus we get sabbed and farmed to bits and pieces for the shite others started most of the times

but hey if you carry a bss tag yar entitled to do what you please and get full backup, no questions asked

in a nutshell, carlos wants to sab you - tho i dont i'll back him up just the same ^^

Gundarl_NR
29th January 2007, 11:42 AM
Carlos i think you and LC should just get married....you already act like you are ;) but hey if you guys wanna continue ....be my guest

liziy :) guess im still in an "enemy chain" meh guess i need to motivate myself to sab now? bleh lol

Xx-Bug-xX
29th January 2007, 11:50 AM
Who actually cares? Whoever made this thread needs to get a life, in reality BSS might aswel not be a clan, since you could all be on your own just doing what you want without being in a chain together... in reality, noone actually cares about NR v BSS since hardly anyone from either side is sabbing.... how about someone close this thread and if you wanna keep sabbing us just do it, instead of talking about it;)

Gundarl_NR
29th January 2007, 12:38 PM
Who actually cares? Whoever made this thread needs to get a life, in reality BSS might aswel not be a clan, since you could all be on your own just doing what you want without being in a chain together... in reality, noone actually cares about NR v BSS since hardly anyone from either side is sabbing.... how about someone close this thread and if you wanna keep sabbing us just do it, instead of talking about it;)

lol and who might you be? v

liziy i think he said you need to get a life.......

/me rereads his post

yep thats what he said

ms_fishy
29th January 2007, 12:45 PM
lol and who might you be? v

liziy i think he said you need to get a life.......
/me rereads his post
yep thats what he said

LOL, i know i know im quitting soon nuff - lemme enjoy the last bit of my gaming career will ya

and 2 mil TFF - congratz!!! [you prolly need a life more than i do, lol]

Coooone
29th January 2007, 12:55 PM
Is he playing KoC as a dead man?

Oh noes I always knew gunny was dead, thats why he doesn't like the sex nymore :(

Gundarl_NR
29th January 2007, 12:58 PM
O_o jumper....just cuz i dont like sex with YOU anymore doesnt mean i dont like sex...you just werent that good :)

meh liziy if you know where i can find a life let me know k?

R3venge
29th January 2007, 01:14 PM
hey lets not get into who needs to get a life, fact is most people here including myself have been at one point addicted/obsessed with this game ;)

rdj
29th January 2007, 01:26 PM
Orrrrrr.....you all can stop spamming the thread up.

leed5_un1t3d
29th January 2007, 01:52 PM
well do we know whether this is over or not yet?

want to know whether to buy IS's or not :P i aint realy been sabbed anyway but to be on the safe side :)

LordCounter
29th January 2007, 03:56 PM
its not over for me

oh yea right

===
Ministry_of_Chaos None 1 day ago
u dont seem to be sorry, show remorse
===

well here's my apology:

Im sorry carlos i ownd you that bad that you had to call all of BSS to take care of the problems you couldn solve yourself (as usual)

with love afcorse
if you really think you're that tough why dont you do a little 1v1 against me?
oh yea right i forgot, you cant touch me :(

Carlos
29th January 2007, 04:32 PM
oh yea right

===
Ministry_of_Chaos None 1 day ago
u dont seem to be sorry, show remorse
===

well here's my apology:

Im sorry carlos i ownd you that bad that you had to call all of BSS to take care of the problems you couldn solve yourself (as usual)

with love afcorse
if you really think you're that tough why dont you do a little 1v1 against me?
oh yea right i forgot, you cant touch me :(

true, thats why im entitled to going after the people who gave you the boost so you could have that account

Gundarl_NR
29th January 2007, 06:18 PM
bah would you two kiss and make up and quit flaming each other however tame the flaming may be :P

and leed5.....dont buy IS lol

MFnBonsai
29th January 2007, 06:42 PM
bah would you two kiss and make up and quit flaming each other however tame the flaming may be :P

and leed5.....dont buy IS lol

awww gunny did you have to tell him that

Gundarl_NR
29th January 2007, 08:03 PM
its my duty as a commander ;P but hey i have plenty of officers who never listen to anything i say *points at LC*

im sure that if you look you will find some IS :)

Coooone
30th January 2007, 12:01 AM
LoL Carlos just admitted he's being owned...maybe he should show some remorse lol

Why would lc? Its not like BSS will kill us :p or even destroy us... 3 people cant do that right?

Jumper

Carlos
30th January 2007, 06:25 AM
Jumper-NR (not active) 33 details
yeha im a pussy, i suck, but i can keep my account active
I know you wont admit the truth, but im sure we had something to do with that

OmegagemO-NR (not active) 22 details
Cash_Money_Empire-NR (not active) 2 details

hehe

Xx-Bug-xX
30th January 2007, 06:45 AM
rofl cash would NEVER quit because of war, you clearly dont know him at all;) Hes one of the oldest members of NR no waay! It will be cleared up when hes online, same with jumper^^ il happily admit im wrong if they have quit cos of war, but i doubt very much il have too;)

HoD
30th January 2007, 06:58 AM
I'm thinking Carlos wasnt implying that :p

HoD

Agent-of-Mayhem
30th January 2007, 06:58 AM
Yes, I really am sure that both Jumper-NR and cash_money_empire-NR quit because of 3 or 4 sabbers, 5 on BSS's good day when everyone is on IRC.

Force to be reckoned with there!

HoD
30th January 2007, 07:01 AM
Agent, it's getting old, try to find something new to make fun of BSS please :p

HoD

MFnBonsai
30th January 2007, 07:06 AM
Yes, I really am sure that both Jumper-NR and cash_money_empire-NR quit because of 3 or 4 sabbers, 5 on BSS's good day when everyone is on IRC.

nothing worse than a woman scorned....

[9:39pm] <Shaun> I love bashing bss
[9:39pm] <Shaun> since you bastards kicked me

^^

mashman
30th January 2007, 07:12 AM

ive never been sabbed by more than 2 bss at any one time, yall just showing off now agent, show me the logs of more than 2 bss members sabbing you ya liar :)

and im pretty sure that bonsais friend vlad played a part of jumper being inactive, whenever bss goto war with a chain they use their new found abuse of koc power to remove ppl who sab them a quiet word is all it takes

lordvlad
30th January 2007, 07:19 AM
ive never been sabbed by more than 2 bss at any one time, yall just showing off now agent, show me the logs of more than 2 bss members sabbing you ya liar :)

and im pretty sure that bonsais friend vlad played a part of jumper being inactive, whenever bss goto war with a chain they use their new found abuse of koc power to remove ppl who sab them a quiet word is all it takes

Keep me out of this, all i want to do is sab some ppl. I don't go around bashing ppl on here or on IRC or KOC. So play all your little kids games with someone other than me.

MFnBonsai
30th January 2007, 07:21 AM

lol mashman what account you playing this age so i can visit you and take some of your cloaks....

[3:58pm] <Danny_Boy> Bon .. whats the admins email?
[3:58pm] <BSS-MFnBonsai> hang on theres a link on GUA let me find it
[3:58pm] <Danny_Boy> kk
[4:00pm] <BSS-MFnBonsai> or use the PM the admins feature ( http://www.kingsofchaos.com/writemail.php )
[4:24pm] <Danny_Boy> thx Bon
[4:25pm] <BSS-MFnBonsai> work??
[4:25pm] <Danny_Boy> I dunnO .. was for Kartel
[4:25pm] <Danny_Boy> just gave his account up :/
[4:25pm] <Danny_Boy> he had to go over seas for school

there ya go mashman all ya gotta do is mail them....

PS. agent mashman must be related to elo cause all 3 of you come up with the same bullshit all the time about how few BSS members there are yet i never see more than 4-5 ES accounts mass at one time....

Carlos
30th January 2007, 08:15 AM
lol mashman what account you playing this age so i can visit you and take some of your cloaks....

[3:58pm] <Danny_Boy> Bon .. whats the admins email?
[3:58pm] <BSS-MFnBonsai> hang on theres a link on GUA let me find it
[3:58pm] <Danny_Boy> kk
[4:00pm] <BSS-MFnBonsai> or use the PM the admins feature ( http://www.kingsofchaos.com/writemail.php )
[4:24pm] <Danny_Boy> thx Bon
[4:25pm] <BSS-MFnBonsai> work??
[4:25pm] <Danny_Boy> I dunnO .. was for Kartel
[4:25pm] <Danny_Boy> just gave his account up :/
[4:25pm] <Danny_Boy> he had to go over seas for school

there ya go mashman all ya gotta do is mail them....

PS. agent mashman must be related to elo cause all 3 of you come up with the same bullshit all the time about how few BSS members there are yet i never see more than 4-5 ES accounts mass at one time....
no 4-5, only 4 lol

18 hours ago Custos Sabotage 2 1
18 hours ago Beast Sabotage 2 1
18 hours ago maartenvdh Sabotage 1 0
18 hours ago Beast Sabotage 2 0
18 hours ago LordCrypto Sabotage 1 0
18 hours ago Custos Sabotage 2 0
18 hours ago Custos Sabotage 1 0

Coooone
30th January 2007, 10:22 AM
yes im inactive cuz carlos was pwning me sooo hard!!! Insane

Exams are just done and its a party week...sorry mates ^^
Like someone in this game can make me quit, you don't know me then lol ;) let alone BSS...omg why are they even making these threads? BSS is NOTHING compared to last age...

Jumper

see yall in a week ^^

Agent-of-Mayhem
30th January 2007, 11:35 AM
I do it all in fun, since I am bored now without KOC. :(

MFnBonsai
31st January 2007, 10:17 PM
I do it all in fun, since I am bored now without KOC. :(

j00 not bored bro.... j00 back playing again ;)

Coooone
1st February 2007, 07:07 AM
Can some mod please close this thread? It started with BS and is still going on with BS...

No point in keeping this open since this can't be called a war...

Jumper

Krystin
1st February 2007, 08:10 AM
Closed as this has turned into a cheating accusation thread.