PDA

View Full Version : im a Ghost Cyas!

Don-
24th January 2007, 10:16 PM
hey guys,

just a note to say that im giving up my seat as TF leader and turn farming asshole. /me looks at Los and HTL

i went to the doctors yes'dey he basically said NO GAME i have high blood pressure (way high, like wayyyy) and i am on the road to heart attacks/strokes and all that shit... so im like fuck that i aint dying coz my TBG was 41 mil and i get hit on 6 turns. bleh anyway (i banked account ahead of sleeping and nows it got me fucked up)

had fun, but ive been playing since age 4 to get "here" and "here" is way too much for me... those that know me best ill be in touch some nights, im going to pick up my guitar again, beach obviously, and get back into boxing and weights.

so account changes,

Don-TF = played by Blacklist-TF now (Blacklist in IRC)
Blacklist-TF= played by Granslam-TF (whom has deleted his slayer acc) (granslam in IRC)

Would like to thank ALL TF!!! love u guys and u know it(ill be on TF forums a short while longer but with a "low" beside the priority box)

i know too many of u to list, but ill try to thank:

- ALL TF chain members sorwy i let u down :(
- ALL GOH (wub ShD_GE) greeks orcs horde comin to farm ur ass!!!!
- jYm , Fire and nameless crew all bar brettt as hes a tool!!!
- Comi & UL/HG (not THV :P nub actually requested i put THV in my WAR msg AA) (Comi best adversary ive had, manicured his account just to farm me then got banned (jackass))
- BP ur my idol, but u gotto quit too looking forward to meeting u in RL, and of course u still have TF reconin for u.
- Custos ive known u from the begining, very nice, how could u not like Paul.
- da_spyman, killa all that crew (WAGA boys)
- Agent, CWC, LoC and the BBR crew (i never got around to owning ur arcade ) and nothing personal btw
- intolerance for farming LoS hehe YES LOS!!!!
- ThomMerrilin and TSH/TPC crew (early in age) Thom is a nice bloke.
- Blackness, nice bloke.
- Bon for being a good ol Aussie bastard (u know in waht context im saying that ehehe)
- anyone that successfully sabd me this age
- anyone that has to balls to turn farm someone when i have 1 mil TFF

and finnally nub list:

- bobvladxxx needs to learn to slay:morning: too lazy! u have too many turns
- RF leech and run tsk tsk. (bar Giantdave least he has balls.)
- Kitty_the_angel-TF for ressetting a 50k TFF account to change race
- Runeproking (ur a twerp, for wasting my time) :morning:

ill be on irc periodically during the transistion. so if ur out there reading this, go easy of TF till were back on our feet :)

alright then, well good luck, and i hope u all have fun. im off to sip umbrella drinks, and go to the beach for more than 2 hours....:party:

thanks,

a very much relieved Grant.

Agent-of-Mayhem
24th January 2007, 10:19 PM
Im gonna miss you, I guess. Maybe... Fuck come here, group hug >:D<

lol

YOu know where to catch up with me grant. Have a good time KOCless, and be safe.

AND SLEEEEEP.

MrSquiggles
24th January 2007, 10:51 PM
Wow...that's bad if a game did that to you.

Good luck in RL, and relax.

Greek-Empire
24th January 2007, 10:54 PM
I wish you to be perfect to your health,rest,sleep a lot!!!!
Many many swimming,rackets in the beach,many many girls (carefully) and calm from any tiring condition :)))
So i wish you the best for you :)

Bahamut_legion
24th January 2007, 11:23 PM
Well it's hard to describe my feelings toward your decision...You've been the best commander I ever had and an awesome banker/chain head as well :)

I'll miss you... And I'll do my best to care well about the Don-TF account. Take care and have fun in RL!! Maybe we'll meet each other one day, who knows :)

cycoduck
24th January 2007, 11:34 PM
Hey Don, welcome to retirement. We have parcheesi over in the rec room, and the nurse comes by every half hour with the meds and the old copies of Reader's Digest. This age has seen a lot of people leave, good luck with your health.

RoHaLoVeR
24th January 2007, 11:43 PM
Good luck in RL Don ^^

And I have to admit, I have always admired TF since the day I helped you guys with a mass, and then got to know all the cool TF people that were in that mass, who on their turn introduced me to you :D

TF is awesome, you did an amazing job ^^

Good luck in RL man :D

Destroyer_king
24th January 2007, 11:52 PM
Gopod luck in RL don. Only known ya a little while, but my time with TF has been great. Thanks for everything.

Doomy
25th January 2007, 12:25 AM
lol, see this is proof, KoC is bad for your health. Quit now while you still can.

too bad it took a health issue for you to leave this silly game, but hey, you'll be healthy now!

LordofShadows-RF
25th January 2007, 01:50 AM
Haha you never quite beat me with that turn farming thing :P I'm just too fast ^.^

And btw I asked Intolerance to hit me when I can't spend, so that might be the reason for the "farming" >.<

Aaaaaanyways, good luck in RL, cya later

R3venge
25th January 2007, 02:02 AM
Bye don :) In our first war i think i got some IS from you, but your account owns me to much now ^^

Good Luck,

R3venge

hatzilef
25th January 2007, 02:13 AM
well Grant quitting cought me sleeping :( at least you could/should have told
as be4, we dont have to find out on GUA :(

anyway you helped us ALL a lot, you have organised TF alliance so well, i think
we ought to keep it as you left it, and i promise we will try to improve it even
more to make you proud !

On behalf of all GOH members, i have to say a gr8 THANK YOU mate, for helping us and considering us TF members from the very first moment we joined TF.
You made as feel like we were in a REAL family.

Good luck on RL mate, take care of your family and come pay us a visit on
forums/IRC every once in a while, we will surely miss you and your guideness.

hatzilef
GOH Co-Leader
TF member

Sixix
25th January 2007, 02:24 AM
good luck and get better soon :)

ShD_GE
25th January 2007, 02:40 AM
Well when it comes to health matters nothing can be first of that.The first thing is your health man.Take care and be ok !We had a great time in tf and you did a great job with the alliance.We will all miss you but you know where to find us whenever you want ;).Just take care and have fun in RL.We have a work to here and we will prevail :D

Sylbestros-GR
GOH~TF

Lil_Wolfy
25th January 2007, 03:31 AM
Only spoke to ya a few times, usually when you and waga had fights and at the beginning of the age when i sabbed ya ^_^, but you are a cool guy and muchos luckos in real life :D

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
25th January 2007, 05:17 AM
damn another decent player gone :(

have fun in rl m8 and get ya health sorted :P

DeathKnight86
25th January 2007, 06:46 AM
Good bye Donnie poo!
ill miss u :'(
ur the man bro and u made something beautiful with these bums here in TF :P

get well soon brotha!

GiantDave_WoC
25th January 2007, 07:48 AM
Good luck in real life and have fun :)

I did always like TF just shame we weren't in the same chain

GiantDave

Aramis
25th January 2007, 08:19 AM
hatzilef what account in koc you play?
ShD_GE what account in koc you play?
there are 2 romours in koc.That you are playing the ShD_GE account both of you and the account Need-Your-Gold is your fake,you make attacks with it and in the end of age you will sell it to yourself.

User has been warned. SirM

Lil_Wolfy
25th January 2007, 08:25 AM
Aust go spam another thread =/ nobody believes you anymore on anything

LGCmerc
25th January 2007, 12:23 PM
I wish you only the best with your health Grant. You've always been a number one friend and great all around player and very organized. High bloodpressure is very serious. I have the same problem but take meds to help keep it under control. You still work and I don't so I would imagine that has helped me a lot. Less stress is a good thing.

Best of luck to you and to Blacklist, keep good care of the old mans account. He really made a nice one and a great clan family to be part of. Well done Grant..

Tom a.k.a Dr_Merc

Cutekitty
25th January 2007, 05:16 PM
I will miss you :cry2:
KOC will not be the same with out you Honey.
You are more important to us happy and healthy
and we will always be here for you when you need to chat
And a shoulder not to far away 15mins in fact :biggrin3: :biggrin3: :biggrin3:
So enjoy and recoup on the beach (we do have the best ones)
You will always receive a warm welcome
Hugs
Cutekitty

undeRCoveR/Wario
25th January 2007, 09:02 PM
!spoon Don-

bobvladxxx
25th January 2007, 09:30 PM
and finnally nub list:

- bobvladxxx needs to learn to slay:morning: too lazy! u have too many turns

<3 you too =)

btw have fun and GL in RL =)

jYm
25th January 2007, 11:42 PM
Take care Don, was nice working with ya all age. TF/Nameless/SMA aka Darkhorse will carry on in your absence.

I learned a few Aussie words while talking to Don almost daily.

Crikey Go get Pissed Bloke ;)

jYm

Custos
26th January 2007, 02:11 AM
Mate so sad to see you leave but i totally understand your health is way more important than any game, gonna miss you, we kinda started together so looks like i might have to join you on that beach :).

Good luck mate and hope to catch you on msn soon. Sorry i only just saw this post :(. im a friggin loser not noticing my friends posts :(. now i got to post on JP's another friend who i so did not see post at this rate im gonna fuck off too all the people i respect and like, are leaving :(.

Good luck Grant hope you get well soon and back on track.

Bloodpriest
26th January 2007, 02:22 AM
Don I wish you all the best, I hope your blood pressure goes back to normal soon (stay of the chocolates ;) )
Thanks for all the help this age it was great getting to know you and we surely stay in touch!
I will definately drop by for a Fosters when I will visit down under.

Goodbye mate!:hug:

Frystenn-TF
26th January 2007, 03:23 AM
hehehe LOL priest.
Don i want u to stay in touch with me and i dont care how bad u hate me.
If anything happens i will blame myself as personally responsible. I hope you do get good again, and im sure Matt will do a great job with your account.
Like i once said to DES_polarbear_division before he left,

" what shows is that you are one of those people who has taught me so much, and for that i am greatful "

thanx for being a great leader. please stay in touch

Eddie.
Frystenn-TF
Leg_less
Jedi-ed
Silent_swift_shadow
orchai
The_snowman.