PDA

View Full Version : EliteSabbers...or EliteCowards..?

MyLove
18th January 2007, 01:17 AM
It has come to my attention of the workings of a some major clans, that desputes and conspiracys arise.

A few days ago, RF 'split' from PR, this should have stopped all actions on them. Instead, the leadership of ES decided to hold two masses in 24 hours.

This in itself is a cowardly assault. Moreover then this, the ORIGINAL reason for the war was over IRIS, a tool which RF HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO USE.

What is the new reason for this war? Is it fear that RF will rejoin PR? Or is it just stupidity and capability to only play one aspect of this game.

Back when t0msky was leader of ES, albeit when he was caught for cheating, ES was a more balanced, advanced clan. Now with the likes of Badass-Babe and Stes whom both have been suspended for cheating, ES has turned into a 'wannabe' BSS.

Just wondering about your opinions on these issues

(Before ES/LaCN/TDO decide to spam this thread with unthinking responses of 'we argh t3h pwnz0rs')

MyLove

------------------------------------

All 'cheating accusations' have actually occured and have been proven to have happened, hence, they are not cheating accusations, but a statement of facts.

------------------------------------

Big_popa
18th January 2007, 01:24 AM
i think KoC needs to be banned from teh internetzzzz so ppl will stop gettin bitter and rotten any further :D

ViralSt0rm
18th January 2007, 02:00 AM
Seriously man, if you guys wantted to end the war, just surrender. Youve already left chain for whatever reasons that you may have, but old habbits die hard. Btw, if RF wantted to stay outta war with any chain, especially ES, they would be wise to kick the biggest ego they have from chain. Pretty cut and dry m8.

MyLove
18th January 2007, 03:26 AM
The fact that ES keep changing their original reasons on the war though is pretty bad, especially since they requested a truce of 1 hit per week (because ES have no SA) after calling two masses in 24 hours.

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
18th January 2007, 04:44 AM
OMG

i'll say again

READ THIS I

I have never been suspended or banned, elise was for 5 minutes then realised was amistake so learn things before you post, you only look stupid.

2ndly you're your own alliance, you we was fighting you cause was in pr but just cause you left dont mean it should end, we did one mass what i planned before the truce, the truce happened bout an hr or 2 before the mass, so that was still in the 24hr cooldown anyway, call it last digs but it didnt break the truce as we had 24hrs for sab :P
the 2nd mass was cause your members were still hitting, maybe ouyrs was too but you guys handly it wrong, should have said and not chained a few back, so theres ya reason for it again, also you have the biggest ass in koc inchain and if think we letting up on him another thing coming, so while he is inchain and you support him then well guess we war, now if you want it to stop, try talking to me instead of coming to gua and crying your heart out cause your bitter.

NardHipples
18th January 2007, 05:46 AM
i thought cowards were people who ran away from war?

GiantDave_WoC
18th January 2007, 06:16 AM
Seriously man, if you guys wantted to end the war, just surrender. Youve already left chain for whatever reasons that you may have, but old habbits die hard. Btw, if RF wantted to stay outta war with any chain, especially ES, they would be wise to kick the biggest ego they have from chain. Pretty cut and dry m8.

You really have no idea lol. LordOfShadows makes more profit in war than out of war from farming stes and the others. And RF don't want to end the war for crappy attack rules.

On another note what wars have you taken part in :) You didn't even war RF when they killed like 60k of your soldiers so you are one that can never talk about war

GiantDave

~mini~
18th January 2007, 06:35 AM
meh ES are cowards :P

i go into there channel and on GUA and say hit me !!!!!!!

last age they did actually and even that was lame...

this age the war is still on and yet the only "war type" thing thats happend is 1 guy farming me and even thats crap gold that hes taking...

now most people are probs gonna say " well OMG how can you talk like that man you havnt even got any weps..." well lol i bought some for ya to sab....its stupid i sab people i expect to get sabbed back or even a recon back but i get nothing sept a lame pm saying omg why are you sabbing me!

orbit-head None 1 day ago
hey. how come i keep getting sabbed by you? i am sorry if i done something to annoy you!

Crator99 None 1 day ago
WTF!! RS split from PR...so why d sabb?

there 2 of them :P

and now your gonna say omg your a noob sabber anyway cos like lok at your rank....well yeh w/e :P

talk to a coupl eof people in AC and you will find that iam not a little coward whos thinks hes everything

and staying on topic...ES are ment to be sabbers yes ?
you all have alot of sent...makes me think that you dont like being sabbed

NardHipples
18th January 2007, 06:48 AM
don't hurt yourself sabbing those huge accounts. tell your spies to watch out for those sticks they can be awful sharp sometimes.

rdj
18th January 2007, 08:22 AM
Aaaannnddd.....closed. This thread really has nowhere to go.