PDA

View Full Version : What country each alliance can be compared to in the real world

ThomMerrilin
13th January 2007, 03:56 PM
its well known that in KOC there are alliances that bully other alliances and some alliances that avoid war and some that do w/e the hell they want with no regard for anything, and some that go mostly unnoticed to the rest of the koc world.

what alliances in KOC (active or dead) would u relate to a country in the real world? im not going to list every alliance b/c it would be impossible, but post which alliances u think can be compared to a country in todays world, and why :D

ill start it off with es/lacn relating to the USA, since they've got the most "manpower" for war, and other alliances are usually bullied around by them :)

and i would say PR relates to russia i guess, since they both took big dives when they split apart and were both once a dominant presence.

~mini~
13th January 2007, 04:00 PM
id say bss are iran

cos iran does what ever the hell they like ( refering to all the crap about there nuclular stuff)

i wonder which clan will be put to germany and hitler :S
a clan that did have a strong force but then got killed ?

any ideas ?

Lil_Wolfy
13th January 2007, 04:13 PM
Ha ha probably SC :P

Balinor_creel
13th January 2007, 04:20 PM
UL is switzerland

We have no offical leaders except those appointed to keep vital systems ticking over, we vote on a lot of things and generally are as neutral as it is possible to be.

Savage_NPK
13th January 2007, 04:21 PM
Yeah SC.

PettyW
13th January 2007, 05:14 PM
i got this...
LaCN - USA
ES - UK
TDO - Germany (1940) (cept the whole falling part..)
PR - USSR (the old russia)
RF - (all the satelite nations under USSR)
NR - France (left henry when they first saw sabs :P)
UL - china (more people then needed)
Greek-Empire- Turkey or Albania :P
DP & co- Italy (underrated)
BSS- Cuba
UA- North Korea
DES- Netherlands
Jedi Order- Somewere far far away

r0b-dog
13th January 2007, 05:30 PM
hhmmm i wonder what can be china,australia,japan,korea.

hmmm... anymore countries we missed out on?

PettyW
13th January 2007, 05:42 PM
calling someone australian is an insult :P ^^ updated mine

Davie
13th January 2007, 05:51 PM
NR - France (left henry when they first saw sabs :P)

lmao! Never! NR is Middle Earth.

PettyW
13th January 2007, 06:12 PM
what are u hobbits?

Davie
13th January 2007, 06:20 PM
I would have to say the clue is in our name. But whatever, hobbits are good too.

RoHaLoVeR
13th January 2007, 07:32 PM
I would say, TUE is China, not looking at the people, but looking at the economy of China, it started very late and now it's having an explosive growth, TUE also started very late as an alliance (started in age 7, you have still some age 1 alliances here :P), and we too are having a very nice growth :D.

In 5 days, we will be existing for 2 months, and we have I think 500+ people in TUE already :D.

That's like 10 people joining TUE every day :P

Greek-Empire
13th January 2007, 07:51 PM
PettyW, Greek-Empire from turkey or albania? :Ppppp

The_1337
13th January 2007, 08:23 PM
ill start it off with es/lacn relating to the USA, since they've got the most "manpower" for war, and other alliances are usually bullied around by them :)

Actually, many countries have more soldiers than the united stats.

Iran, China, and North Korea for example.

snoop
13th January 2007, 08:25 PM
This thread wasn't going anywhere except for flaming alliances. It may be cute but don't do this.