PDA

View Full Version : training troop vs buying weapons

jzamzow1
9th January 2007, 08:03 PM
hey is their anyone that could give me some direction is it better to train troops or buy equipment and weapons.... i basically want to know whether i should focus on training or buy stuff please help:yay:

spiritdrago2
9th January 2007, 08:07 PM
i'm not sure but i think you should try to have weapons for all of your trained people

Zeta-kun
9th January 2007, 08:27 PM
if you have lots soldiers and are attacked often i sugest to first train to attack so you wont lose soldiers when you are attacked and later buy some defence weapons and sentry tools

Lskoc
9th January 2007, 08:39 PM
Right, it really depends on your army size

blackness
9th January 2007, 08:52 PM
Now another thing are you referring to spy and sentry? I mean I know there are some that feel buying or trainnig in one of these 2 areas is better than the other. I try to have 5 guys for every large spy or sentry tool I have. So nto sure if you are talking training for like the others posted above or the spy and sentry aspect of the game to increase those 2 stats.

blackness

Ice_CLAN
11th January 2007, 02:11 AM
If depends:
U play attack, then train to cover/spy your soldiers.
If u r in a passive mode right now, like sabbing or just rank hiding I would recommend to train all your soldiers in attack (if u r not gonna attack), in that way when u get attacked u r not gonna loose a bunch of soldiers.
Iím hiding right now and I have 0 spys, but when I need to sabb someone I train a couple of them. If u donít go thru its okÖ at least u scare them off :)

r0b-dog
11th January 2007, 05:19 AM
too me they all sound good... training soliders and buying weapons..

training soliders so you can get more tbg and so your stats increases..

buying weapons so your soliders can hold them and also increase your stats.