PDA

View Full Version : KoH vs SCS

FollowerOfChrist
8th January 2007, 08:28 AM
Yep, never heard of SCS (Stone Cold Sabbers), ya'll probably haven't heard of KoH (which would be me, yay) either. It just seems as though we haven't been their only 'victims' so I thought I'd post about it. They randomly decided to sab us and start a war, so we not so randomly decided to retaliate. Of course, no one is really making any progress at all since they're sab accounts, I'm a sab account, and all our other accounts became sab accounts. Last night I was even thinking of a way to end this useless war, but then they impersonated me on msn, getting someone to sab me by ticking them off. Now, I know that all's fair in love and war, but impersonating me, out of game, on msn is just plain infuriating a step too far if you ask me. They've done this for other members of KoH as well.

I posted this as a warning. If any of you are supposedly talking to a KoH account on msn and they're ticking you off, it is more than likely SCS (we're all Christians and prefer not to do that kinda stuff). I actually think Kazamieras is the one impersonating us, because he recently added me to msn and acted funny. So yeah... *frustrated* I should go chain sab them.

MrSquiggles
8th January 2007, 09:13 AM
Well...how did they get your MSN info?

MobstaKru
8th January 2007, 09:19 AM
I can't believe that SCS (I thought SCS was a furniture store, however they seem to have a branch from AchillesReborn ("http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3735395) and down chain) are so desperate lol! Impersonating someone so they will get sabbed is worth a banning. I've told them numerous times that this war is going to become a 'dead end' war as neither of us are sustaining serious damage.

Please feel free to get involved and brings these guys down.

Edit: in reply MrSquiggles, i gather that they have made completely new accounts on msn. I don't think they got any details as some members who they've been impersonating don't have msn.

SMP_
8th January 2007, 10:29 AM
essentially they are trying to get us angry in any way they can. Impersonation is more of a brutal war tactic (somewhat intelligent) but in my opinion outside of the realm of honest play. This would be kin to having multiple accounts in my view. I don't mind being sabbed, in fact it is part of the game. I don't like the idea of being sabbed just because we won't join your chain. Now these guys don't have big threatening accounts (100mil spy or so).

but :mrt: knows best.

FollowerOfChrist
8th January 2007, 05:32 PM
Well...how did they get your MSN info?

Mine is public due to the fact that I'm the founder of a large clan. Anyone can get it if they really try, and I'll add whoever adds me (since I tend to answer questions for people so I don't necessarily care who they are). And, as you may have noticed, my msn is in my public profile on here as well. So it's not that hard to find out what it is :P.

Simply put, SCS is using very underhanded tactics. I wouldn't ally with them now even if they begged me, seeing as they've proved not to have any sense of honor (yes, I like honor, as old fashioned as it may be).

playboyshort3
9th January 2007, 10:31 PM
We are also at war with scs and have been for about a week or more. We are also a sab alliance so the war it pretty much pointless as you can't sab more than 2 is shields or bpms from there chain. I have only heard of 1 person in there whole chain with a stat above 100 mill being spy of course. achilles45 thinks he is pwning us but really were all laughing at his chain.

FollowerOfChrist
9th January 2007, 10:54 PM
Yeah. While I've taken damage, I just repair it immediately after. Actually, I normally just sell what they sab and buy it back (after a while you figure out how much people go for). I only have SA to sab, and I haven't lost any since this whole war started.

I don't get why they choose alliances that will sell off and become sab alliances, or just plain sab alliances. They could pick their targets better :P

Anywho, we're trying to end this war. Some of the smaller members of SCS have gotten mad at me for trying to sab them *whistles* (I did tell them that I was sabbing ALL of SCS, not just those directly involved in the war...). To think, just after this started they threatened us and said they wouldn't leave us alone unless we joined their chain. As if! We do try and remain neutral and would rather not be chained because of them.

playboyshort3
9th January 2007, 11:05 PM
If you are looking for a truce best bet would be to talk to Invertendo_RMFz as he seems like a decent guy. We are only involved with AchillesReborn and his officers now as his friends threw up the white flag :(.

FollowerOfChrist
9th January 2007, 11:19 PM
Well, we seem to have a 24 hour truce going on right now. Not sure if any peace talks are going on though, but no one has tried to sab me in that time. Heck, Achilles hasn't even tried to sab me for 3 days. If he or bigguns leave us be then I'll just sab whoever tries to sab me and no one else. I seriously think they've gotten bored, lol. A war that makes no progress gets boring after a while.

Is Invertendo technically in SCS? It doesn't say anything in his AA about alliances. He also hasn't touched us, so we haven't bothered him at all.

But yeah, I shore would like to get my DA back up, lol. I'm tired of hovering near the 9000s! I mean, sure, I could scream "OVER 9000!" at school if I lose some more rank, but I'd rather do that in other games :P

SMP_
10th January 2007, 08:00 AM
well this has ended. both sides just got bored really. i get rather bored of sabbing 5-10 weapons each time. but it was fun for a bit.

triduim
12th January 2007, 07:15 PM
im all for SCS. even if they did just bann me. you guys keep thinking what u want. when achilles gets back from his absence( which has been for more than 4 days now ) they will come back and conquer. ill tell you that right now.

RMFz-
13th January 2007, 01:06 AM
BTW, What proof you got of they impersonating you? Ok, they might have done it, but still? I mean, all you got is all your members confirming the fact....no evidence. Its good you didn't touch me, otherwise you'd have 5x more action on you. Anyways, its over so we're cool.

~Invertendo_RMFz

Rathavart
15th February 2007, 03:12 PM
im all for SCS. even if they did just bann me. you guys keep thinking what u want. when achilles gets back from his absence( which has been for more than 4 days now ) they will come back and conquer. ill tell you that right now.
Lol not likely Trid. I was also in SCS, and I never heard of any impersonations going on, and I was one of the Elite members, meaning I was privy to all the info in anything not one on one. And Invertendo was his officer through a growth deal, not part of SCS. SCS used to be known as TSF in other ages, by the way.And the reason we did not pick our targets better, is what would be the fun of a war you can win in days? Just a side note, I had somewhat low spy to hunt those that hid behind nOOb protection, but I also was the one that decided I would always have something to sab, so the wars lasted longer :saiyan:

Zeta-kun
20th February 2007, 12:00 PM
We are also at war with scs and have been for about a week or more. We are also a sab alliance so the war it pretty much pointless as you can't sab more than 2 is shields or bpms from there chain. I have only heard of 1 person in there whole chain with a stat above 100 mill being spy of course. achilles45 thinks he is pwning us but really were all laughing at his chain.

are you still playing? i though you quit
whats your koc name?

~mini~
20th February 2007, 01:27 PM
man its wierd i cant find any scs allience anywere....even the people who said they were scs dont have it in there AA so who is scs ??

LoseR
20th February 2007, 01:37 PM
they disbanded when their leader disappeared. they are now like 2 or 3 other, smaller alliance made up of half a dozen people each, or so.

SilverSable
22nd February 2007, 12:55 PM
So, pretty much this is over. Consequently, it's also closed.