PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to DR

Juukamen
6th January 2007, 04:27 PM
Well it seems the time has come again to encounter problems with DR, in the FF vs DR war i've been pushed to the limit to be sabbed by Jezuzz-power minutes before the war officially ended, i said in advance that i was going to sab him back regardless of that. Cause it was in the last minute and I came home from work around 20 mins later on. As you can be read in the logs below it lead to a fight btween me and their leader Adriana

[18:44] <A|Away> no you won't
[18:44] <Juukamen> cause i've just came int he door from work
[18:44] <A|Away> cuz then you're breaking teh agreement
[18:44] <Juukamen> so fuck that to hell, i'm sabbing back or he can send me clicks =)
[18:44] <Juukamen> agreement ?
[18:44] <A|Away> so if you want to continue teh war
[18:44] <A|Away> then by all means sab
[18:44] <Juukamen> really, i've been at work for the last 9 hours
[18:44] <Juukamen> so i've not sabbed anyone
[18:44] <Juukamen> and he was the onlyone that sabbed me
[18:45] <A|Away> well, not my fault you were at work
[18:45] <A|Away> there are lots i'd like to sab too
[18:45] <A|Away> but due to cooldown
[18:45] <A|Away> i'm respectful of that
[18:45] <Juukamen> let them, i'll sab back
[18:45] <Juukamen> i've not sabbed my regulars either cause of the cease fire
[18:45] <Juukamen> and i'm sabbing those in my logs
[18:45] <Juukamen> =)
[18:46] <A|Away> if you do
[18:46] <A|Away> you are breaking the cooldown
[18:46] <A|Away> so we go back to war
[18:46] <A|Away> an di want you to know that
[18:49] <Juukamen> whatever, i'm returning the sabs on me in the cooldown also
[18:49] No such nick/channel
[18:49] <Juukamen> =)
[18:49] No such nick/channel-
[18:49] <Juukamen> [18:46] <A|Away> an di want you to know that
[18:49] <Juukamen> [18:49] <Juukamen> whatever, i'm returning the sabs on me in the cooldown also
[18:49] <Juukamen> [18:49] No such nick/channel
[18:49] <Juukamen> [18:49] <Juukamen> =)
[18:49] <Juukamen> [18:49] No such nick/channel
[18:50] <Adriana> ok...the minute you do, we go back to war
[18:50] <Adriana> so remember this when you sab :)
[18:50] <Juukamen> well, war is back
[18:50] <Juukamen> cause i'm done with him =)
[18:54] <Adriana> ok...well just remember, you restarted it... not us :)
[18:54] <Juukamen> yeah, and u'll be sabbing me in BSS chain :D
[18:56] <Adriana> that's fine
[18:56] <Adriana> they have weapons too
[18:57] <Adriana> and i should have known you were a pussy...running to another chain...can't even take it with ur own chain... ROFL
[18:58] <Juukamen> ^^
[18:58] <Juukamen> I'm only leaving to continue warring =)
[18:58] <Adriana> yeah, pussy
[18:58] <Adriana> ROFL
[18:58] <Adriana> Juukamen the pussy...you should change yoru nick

So yeah i was pretty offended and depressed cause i had allot of respect to Adriana, calling me a pussy, this turned into somewhat of a fight which in the end got settled by the both of us cooling down at eachother eventhough i was furious about Adriana calling me a pussy, we halted hostilities out of respect for the truce made. Tnx to DD for that.. And Adriana was Akicked from #fearlessforce someone had removed it, and i akiacked her again and i see this..

Session Start: Wed Jan 03 21:44:02 2007
Session Ident: Adriana
[21:44] Session Ident: Adriana (Futhagood@Cyanide-A4BDC421.dsl.sndg02.pacbell.net)
[21:44] <Adriana> hey pussy boy... still hiding your tail between your legs I see.. LOL
[21:44] <Juukamen> no need for hiding
[21:44] <Juukamen> and none have told me not to remove ur ban ether =)
[21:44] <Juukamen> kinda funny tho
[21:44] <Adriana> and juuk ran home to mommy boo boo booing all the way home
[21:44] <Adriana> LOL
[21:45] <Juukamen> hehe
[21:45] <Adriana> where are your balls? ... sad to see you never had any ;)
[21:45] <Juukamen> u really got one twisted mind
[21:45] <Adriana> lol...you should know... whip boy.
[21:45] <Adriana> oh wait
[21:45] <Juukamen> well, girls, they got allot of masks and now you have shown the real yourselfh
[21:45] <Adriana> you passed out
-
[21:45] * Added *!*Futhagood@Cyanide-A4BDC421.dsl.sndg02.pacbell.net to ignore list

Adriana thinks its necessary to go on and insult me again? So well after some thinking i decided to see who really has the balls here and invite her entire clan into a war with only me, someone with such a big mouth shouldnt need more than 1 tooth to kill my account, so i challenged her in #darkrebellion:

Session Start: Sat Jan 06 21:18:39 2007
Session Ident: #DarkRebellion
[21:18] * Now talking in #DarkRebellion
[21:18] * Topic is ' .:| Welcome to TheDarkRebellion public Channel .:. Respect everyone and enjoy your stay! .:. Register on our forums: http://www.thedarkrebellion.com !! It's 2007!!! |:. Contribute your fave jokes here: http://www.thedarkrebellion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76'
[21:18] * Set by A|Away on Thu Jan 04 20:51:06
[21:18] * A|Away sets mode: +v Juukamen
[21:19] * Juvi9le (mark_gauvi@Cyanide-DDE69506.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com) has joined #DarkRebellion
[21:19] * A|Away sets mode: +v Juvi9le
[21:19] <Juukamen> mehehehehe
[21:19] <Juukamen> silence =)
[21:19] <Juukamen> Adriana, I've ogt one challange for ya when u'll get home
[21:19] <Juukamen> Wolfy and me vs DR =)
[21:19] <Juukamen> I'll kick in with him tomorrow since the DES war has ended also
[21:20] * Hilmtaluud (n00b@Cyanide-60D678C1.adsl-dyn.isp.belgacom.be) Quit (Ping timeout)
[21:22] * ChanServ sets mode: +b *!*@crazy.mofo
[21:22] * You were kicked by ChanServ (b-o-r-i-n-g)
Session Close: Sat Jan 06 21:22:36 2007

I guess their leader is affraid of a little war with pussies that have no balls? If you want to save what little is left of your rep Adriana, u might wanna take this war onto urself no? Or should i see that akick of yours as u accepting the challenge?

Juukamen

Karina
6th January 2007, 08:00 PM
awww Juuky....You shoulda said FF wanted to continue the war ...i'm here waiting for ya ;)....otherwise, if it's just you that you are talking about....my account is right here ... I mean... it's you and Wolfy right...two "badass" "sabbers" right?...against a poor little ranker like me....c'mon then....sab me Juuk...you know where to find me.

~Karina

P.S. Here Juuky...let me give you a tissue to wipe them tears as you were so heartbroken you got sabbed before war was officially over...whatever will other bad bad people do to Juuk next.

Jezuzz
6th January 2007, 08:04 PM
/me gives juukamen a huge roll of toilet paper, will that stop the crying?

PettyW
6th January 2007, 08:11 PM
dont complain juuk

18:44] <A|Away> so if you want to continue teh war
[18:44] <A|Away> then by all means sab

thats ur answer

Suckonmychunk
6th January 2007, 08:14 PM
Dont talk PettyW. Not until someone asks you.

Suckonmychunk
6th January 2007, 08:16 PM
You read the name wrong ;)

Salieri-Playa
7th January 2007, 01:52 AM
As I'm not involved I must say I always expected much more from Adriana :s
I thought you were some decent player but if you go talking like that for a game you're acting really childish ... grow up -_-

Lil_Wolfy
7th January 2007, 02:16 AM
Damn i thought me and adriana had fights but that just took the biscuit O_o, tis nice to see that she re-uses insults tho, economical ;)

Karina None 3 days ago
spamming my logs again? ROFL.... now don't tell me you're gonna go cry to mommy and daddy again...i'm still here Paul...but where are your friends? OH that's right... banned!! ROFL

Now see when i get that kinda message i dont get it O_o, i mean i come back from vacation mode, no correspondence at all, alright admittedly i chained DR, but that was intending to be a once off, just to say "yoohoo" im back", and then i get that kinda shit in my inbox.

I mean you always call me immature? but im not the one going around sending messages like that am i?

Juukamen
7th January 2007, 05:32 AM
awww Juuky....You shoulda said FF wanted to continue the war ...i'm here waiting for ya ;)....otherwise, if it's just you that you are talking about....my account is right here ... I mean... it's you and Wolfy right...two "badass" "sabbers" right?...against a poor little ranker like me....c'mon then....sab me Juuk...you know where to find me.

~Karina

P.S. Here Juuky...let me give you a tissue to wipe them tears as you were so heartbroken you got sabbed before war was officially over...whatever will other bad bad people do to Juuk next.

Adriana, u wanna borrow my glasses ?
Title = Challange to DR
Ur answer = yes/no
simple as that.... :yay:

ouh, and if you wanna say no, then get a grip of some selfh control and stop flaming, cause then ur the chicken shit =)

SirM0rphius
7th January 2007, 05:42 AM
I would sugest you all act with more respect, for the forum and the other readers if not between yourself. I for one don't get the necesity of some of you getting warning or getting this thread closed, do you ? ;)

Hansscherff
7th January 2007, 05:50 AM
I would sugest you all act with more respect, for the forum and the other readers if not between yourself. I for one don't get the necesity of some of you getting warning or getting this thread closed, do you ? ;)

Then i shall rephrase things a bit especially for u ;)

Basically it comes down to this, when FF vs DR war ended, it ended with some fights including Adriana and Juukamen.

Adriana decided to badmouth juukamen several times provoking him by calling him a 'pussy' and things like that, now Juukamen came up with the idea to challenge Adriana's clan for a fight to solve the quarrel in the game, an ENTIRE CLAN versus one player alone who happens to have no balls according to the leader of that alliance.

So what we are all very curious about i think is if Adriana will have the guts to accept that challenge or will she 'chicken out'.

Note: i'm not any part in this quarrel and FF isnt either, i'm just a person who grabs some popcorn to see how this evolves and decided to translate the content of this topic for SirMorphius ^^

Karina
7th January 2007, 07:00 AM
And Juuky...you have my answer...read my post ;)

Juukamen
7th January 2007, 07:03 AM
Well, apology accepted over skype...

Sorry for the fuss folks and this can be closed now

Juukamen

Karina
7th January 2007, 07:11 AM
Well, apology accepted over skype...

Sorry for the fuss folks and this can be closed now

Juukamen

Indeed...i talked to Juuk on skype as I had failed to ask him one important question, if I had really hurt his feelings with my comments. When I found out I did, I apologized to him. This is a game for most, but it also does well to remember that people's feelings can be hurt with a word or comment. Something that I failed to remember.

SirM0rphius
7th January 2007, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the translation of the content of this topic Hansscherff. Glad its all solved diplomaticly now :)

Jezuzz
7th January 2007, 08:55 AM
Boring I STILL WANT MY FUCKING WARNING

Krystin
7th January 2007, 11:01 AM
Closed as per thread starters request