PDA

View Full Version : new here

evilone
15th November 2004, 06:01 AM
wow itsa a sure cool game. i did play one b4 but since i found this site i know it,s just a rip off off this game,

this one way better the spy can spy and Sabotage,unlike the otherone i hate when site take othersite codes :mad: i cant wait did i have more gold lol to get started lol

any tip will be gladly taken
also if someones yuor commander do u get anything for it?

Phyrus
15th November 2004, 06:25 AM
according to the comments you have made in your post, you want the KOC forums.

GUA only hosts KOC forums, it isnt run by the koc admins nor does GUA run the game. GUA is a public forum accessed by people all over the world to discuss different topics and to just have general chat, including the RP forums, and of course KOC for those who play the game.

anyway, welcome to GUA, remember to first read forum rules, whatever you wish to post make sure you are in the correct forum and thread topic for it, keep all discussions to do with KOC in the allocated forums, and have fun :)

also if someones yuor commander do u get anything for it?

give you protection, clicks and sell off to their officers if they are trustworthy to their word and can keep promises.

Jebus
15th November 2004, 09:05 AM
Yes. KoC goes in the KoC section. Discuss it outside of there, and you will be shunned. SHUNNED. And lenin won't touch you anymore.

Oh, and welcome. Obey the rules.

Touch_of_Death
15th November 2004, 09:32 AM
Lenin has soft hands and sinds this is your first time on these forums. He will be very, very soft with you...:tongue:

hmm, anyway welcome and the KoC is on the bottom of the forum.

Have fun!

Greetz