PDA

View Full Version : Attacks during Chistmas/New Year

Baigo
30th December 2006, 06:36 PM
Many guys who dont have a life hit koc players these days as most of them are having fun with their families :S
The idea of this thread is to post the logs of the guys who hitted and send them a message this sort:

Get a life nOOb :P
:outtahere :outtahere :outtahere :outtahere

Doomy
30th December 2006, 08:06 PM
Yet you are on GUA on the day of New years eve. Congratulations on that.

Gummy06
30th December 2006, 08:18 PM
well since its LATE at night... its ok anit it..

finished spending times with families.

Zeta-kun
30th December 2006, 08:21 PM
i didnt loged to koc a day after and a day before christmas so it was 3 days where people hit me for gold. :P Aggie really get a life she(he) had hit me on christmas eve xD

5 days ago Aggie 47,663,063 Gold stolen 15 16 40 414,356,204 107,124,828 details
5 days ago Aggie 66,918,105 Gold stolen 15 21 43 399,167,673 111,192,268 details
6 days ago Gem- 15,343,117 Gold stolen 15 180 22 297,221,174 109,146,351 details
6 days ago Aggie 35,542,962 Gold stolen 15 14 31 389,011,980 102,921,878 details

i've have almost not played koc for a few days (and probably wont be playing much for a few more days) just loging to spend every 6-12 hours and just sabbing people on my logs. fortunatelly i have low tff and some da to keep most noobs out :P

wetbedknob
30th December 2006, 08:34 PM
Some people don't celebrate Christmas.

Tavix
30th December 2006, 08:50 PM
some people don't have lives.

so they play

I see nothing wrong with that other then the fact that it is their problem that they are dealing with,

AeliusPix
30th December 2006, 08:52 PM
You got hit on Christmas day. So fucking what. Some people don't celebrate Christmas, and kudos to them for taking the opportunity to make some extra gold while you guys are out spending time with the family.

wetbedknob
30th December 2006, 08:55 PM
You got hit on Christmas day. So fucking what. Some people don't celebrate Christmas, and kudos to them for taking the opportunity to make some extra gold while you guys are out spending time with the family.

I look at it the same way. What's the difference between the holiday and a day at work/school? Should I be angry that someone attacks me while I'm sleeping? Or while I'm at work?

CrippledLucifer-
30th December 2006, 09:27 PM
Many guys who dont have a life hit koc players these days as most of them are having fun with their families :S
The idea of this thread is to post the logs of the guys who hitted and send them a message this sort:

:outtahere :outtahere :outtahere :outtahere

3 hours ago Baigo Recon 1 0

get a life...

and i'll make sure to farm you on the turn at midnight today :lmao:

wetbedknob
30th December 2006, 09:52 PM
:lmao:

r0b-dog
30th December 2006, 10:29 PM
lol.. baigo you do have a point.. some people just dont have lives... in real life in christmas or the new year when they should be celebrating..

Screamer
30th December 2006, 10:40 PM
absolute rubbish

I knew I was gonna get hit over night for a few nights back on 25th 26th 27th - so what?

grow up bagio

Gem-
31st December 2006, 03:24 AM
Now I really feel bad... Aggie took more from MG-Zeta-kun than I did. There is life outside of KoC? I thought it was one of those myths made up here on GUA to taunt people with.

Sixix
31st December 2006, 04:21 AM
lol we arent all in the same timezone. some of us might be wasted already while others just got up :p i dont really see a problem. all you have to do, if you dont want to loose gold, is sitting infront of your computer 24/7. its your choice :)

:party:

Kill3rSam
31st December 2006, 05:08 AM
exacytely lol , might be evening at your place while it's morning someplace else ... even if you did celebrate christmas or go party tonight ... what's not having a life about doing some koc at 10 am in the morning ? too bad for you if that's the time you are celebrating on your side of the world lol

besides, losing gold is part of the game, would be pretty dead without attacking

ConnorMcleod
31st December 2006, 05:22 AM
I can attack? :o awesome, I am gonna spend my birthday burning turns

Shane-
31st December 2006, 05:23 AM
exacytely lol , might be evening at your place while it's morning someplace else ... even if you did celebrate christmas or go party tonight ... what's not having a life about doing some koc at 10 am in the morning ? too bad for you if that's the time you are celebrating on your side of the world lol

besides, losing gold is part of the game, would be pretty dead without attacking

Or you could just be a party animal and start at 10am :p, To early for me, 12's when i start ^^

Anyways, This threads kinda gay, How can someone not have a life because there attack on certin days, Come on, Some people got gift's that relate to the PC, And it dosnt take long to login, scan the battlefield, make a few recon's and attack

Shane

Tavix
31st December 2006, 10:11 AM
lol derepping is fun.

Some people shouldn't get overly obsessed about if someone attacks them on christmas. If you care that much about a thing that little, then you shouldn't play.

MetZenDS
31st December 2006, 02:05 PM
I am going to spend all night tonight attacking. Not because I do not have a life, but I HAVE TO FUCKING WORK ON NEWYEARS AGAIN! fuck I hate my job.

FollowerOfChrist
31st December 2006, 09:00 PM
Hey, think of it this way: I have 2 weeks where I can attack at 2 am, when people actually HAVE gold. I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth. Then there's the fact that people are just gonna steal that gold anyway, so I might as well take it for myself :P. And I had nothing better to do, everyone was asleep, I didn't feel like drawing at the time (most of my christmas presents were art related), so I just got on KoC ^_^

So, complaining about this is ridiculous. There's two sides to everything. I can justify every attack I've made, therefore you have no reason to complain. At least I never attack the same person twice a week and when someone messes with me I give a warning (I've been sabbed without warning or cause, so I figure I should respect my feelings in other people, lol).

Now, probing is a different story. I was probed 3 times in the past week, once on Christmas day. They're lucky I didn't sab them or hand my alliance their names...

Better watch your gold, tonight I'm gonna see how many turns I can waste, muahahahaha!