PDA

View Full Version : who can sab who

The_Empire_of_Arnor
29th December 2006, 12:09 PM
KoC use to be a interesting a fun game to play where one built their armys siege and fortifications ...

now people cry about being farmed ... uhmmm why because they cannt do a simple recon to build up either thier defense or strike to protect themselves

people cry about being probed or we'll sab you ... well I look at it like this people want to send one shot in for not reconning .. all that is .. is a waste of their turn .. or maybe a gain for taking gold .. some do it because they take a chance after reconning doesnt work ..

now comes what is the downfall to KoC in what I see ... the game of who can sab who .. why because ages ago .. one had to build every aspect of the game in order to gain rank ... now a person with no defense a little strike all spy and 50 to 60 mill in sentry can rank within the top 2000 if not better ..
and then boost either attack or if your lucky without being sabbed your defense and look out you might make the top 500 ..

within this game of who can sab who .. new players are leaving this game to where it isnt worth them putting the time and effort into even trying to play or build their army's ... one player trys to prob and next thing you know you have 10 sabbers taking them out because of a simple hit turn ... or someone hits you twice in one week cause your to lazy to get out of bed and get on to spend your gold or another excuse .. I cannt get on that often ...

people get hit for gold wether they be ranked in the top 500 to the bottom of the list .. the whining of probing for gold .. the whining for getting hit more than twice a week .. called farming .. rather better known as peasants growing wheat rye and barley for hops ... is a joke within itself along with the sabbing community in KoC who has no code no ethic no honor what so ever and in its right mind is destroying a good game that many have come to play and are now leaving ...

was just my two cents worth .. for it is probably a waste of my time posting this as it is fighting a non winning battle of who can sab who right now ... cause within the end of who sabs who .. it just makes more hatred between people who have come here to play a simple game ...especially when in the game of who sabs who .. the lower ranking newbies within these chains take the brunt of the sabbing and cannt gain anything within weapons nor rank and end up quiting .. why because of one simple thing ... instead of going after the key player who started the crap .. they end up chaining the whole for the mistake of the one ... which in its own right is childish for the simplest of reasons .. it is no better than the ones who cry farming or probing

The Empire of Arnor
SaBB/LoR

~mini~
29th December 2006, 12:15 PM
yes we all know sabbing is almost the major part of the game

btw did you only make this cos that dude is sabbing you :P ?

The_Empire_of_Arnor
29th December 2006, 12:22 PM
nope minimonk ... I didnt .... in fact I am one of the few who will not stand down to a war with a sabber or a sabbing chain .. for the simple reason instead of them going after the one they sab the whole and even after they make their statement dont stop there ... they just continue sabbing or take a break and let them rebuild only to come back an destroy it again .. hell I've turned my ranking for this age into a sabbing account because of it .. over 220 mill in spy right now just to take them who sab out .. hope that answers your question

The Empire of Arnor

MrSquiggles
29th December 2006, 12:30 PM
You should tell the guys in your SaBB squad to read this part

one player trys to prob and next thing you know you have 10 sabbers taking them out because of a simple hit turn

The_Empire_of_Arnor
29th December 2006, 12:34 PM
yep I know MrSquiggles ... there has to be medium somewhere .. tis why I have posted this post .. maybe someone or the whole within KoC will think about this and put their heads together to find common ground within it ..
have a good one and was a pleasure visiting with you the other day
The Empire of Arnor

Suckonmychunk
29th December 2006, 01:16 PM
Well mate I think you are looking at it a little off of what you should be. For one, when I started age 2, things were dramatically different then they were now, and youre right, the focus was primarily on ranking, though sabbing was still prevalient. But ever since, with the growing use of clicking programs and huge chains (SC/PR previously, LACN now, etc) people not in one of these chains or who do not want to be in one of these chains are seriously disadvantaged if they want to rank, unless they spend all their time clicking.

You also have to look at admin changes to be able to understand this change. There has been a growing emphasis on the covert part of the game. This includes the introduction of sentry, and only in the last 3 ages, two new spy and one new sentry tool. It became especially popular last age when there was no cap on the limit that could be sabbed, and though Im glad they changed that for this age, its still an emphasis on a covert game. I think the last major thing they did to focus the game this way was a reduction is soldiers/coverts killed for 5*1 attacks, almost makes it not worth it to do anymore and this is a long used koc method. I think, maybe even starting with the next age, we'll start seeing a slight shift again, maybe a new higher sentry tool will allow people to rank more easily, who knows?

Lastly, I think you need to remember that KOC has become a very organzied game, where there seems to be general rules for EVERYONE, even if they are in no way announced. One example of this is sabbing for probes, not everyone sabs for them, but most people do. Another is sabbing for farming or chain farming, you arent going to find very many people who will sit back and allow themselves to lose all their gold to one person or one chain. The point is, its these very unspoken overarching koc rules that every single clan has encorporated into their playing style. Long time members that still do it are just dumb, they ought to know they will get sabbed. Its just the way this game works mate and its been moving in this direction since age 3 or 4.

Xzeihoranth
29th December 2006, 01:52 PM
ive sabbed a few probers this age...and ive chained when alliance says i should...but it is rather pathetic...someone IS too dman lazy to get on so often, so they put "farm me/attack for less than X gold and my commander/chain will sab u!" into their AA
why?

Schadenfreude
29th December 2006, 09:20 PM
This game is about experience, the more you learn the better you get, the more effort you put in the better you get. Ya sow what ya reap. You wanna go round pissing off sabbers, don`t get sulky when said sabbers come back and bite you on the arse. Ya don`t want your nubs upsetting them, then spend the time and effort educating your nubs not to probe, and to stay away from sab chains. Longer ya play, more sab chains you find, more you can advise your nubs. Everyone is capable of ranking in this game if they wish, so long as they keep out of sabbers way, and educate their chains. Theres a commander msg there for a reason, maybe if commanders actually took some responsibility for the actions of their nubs, and took the time to teach them how to play this game properly, rather than just leech growth off them and ignore them from week to week then koc would be a better game, sadly too few do that. Ever thought why some chains don`t war during an age and are able to rank well? Maybe, just maybe its cause they spend the time and effort that others don`t.

The_Empire_of_Arnor
29th December 2006, 09:44 PM
if it was about experience instead of stupidity, Schadenfreude ....then you would have respected your commanders notice when he set a cease fire into effect that you out of ignorance broke.... twice this age.

be it a sabbers chain or any other chain ... it shouldn't matter but to a sabber it does for the simplest of reasons they are the weakest to defend gold attacks ... why because of stupidity they sink every thing they have into spy and place little value upon anything else figuring it would scare most players off because of the simplest of threats .. prob me you get sabbed .. attack me you get sabbed ... and one sabber cannt do it on his own either .. thats why you have mass sabbings ... a sabber has no balls .. no worth for ranking ... no worth but to destroy that of another as well most within KoC do not even have a code of honor or ethics ... just sab the heck out of them until they make one quit or completely destroy everything they can and sit back and laugh about it ... only sab chain that I can say within KoC that has any Honor or codes of ethics when it comes to it has been ES who I have had some major battles with in past ... so Schadenfreude when you find out what experience is ... let me know about it will ya ... *G* cause you're sure learning what it is now ...

The Empire of Arnor

Schadenfreude
29th December 2006, 10:10 PM
rofl, you a clown in a past life? Broke out of ignorance? nope? Lets see, ya know shit abotu what goes on in chain, and have no intention of finding out, ignorance is bliss eh, well you go on blaming others yada yada, you think we care lol?

Beleive it or not, some of us play to sab, rather than rank, you may find buying IS and clicking exciting, sabbers don`t, we`d rather play the game and fight like your supposed to within a war game. Sorry if the idea of war in a war game is exciting but w/e. Do i place my gold into spy to scare people off? hell no, i place it into spy so i can sab people. Do i put in my AA, i`ll sab you for X, Y or Z? Hell no, and why? Cause if i did, fewer people would hit for gold and i`d be doing myself out of targets. You don`t know we`re sab chain, well ya`ll find out the hard way. If ya do know and you still tkae the gold, well i hope ya make a profit cause sure as eggs is eggs, you`s is gonna get sabbed.

And rofl, your teaching us experience? OMG, i hate to say this, but TUE are doing more damage than you guys, and thats saying something. Another war, another loudmouth, another player gonna teach us the error of our ways blah blah, another person gonna destroy the big bad BSS, another wannabee. Good luck with that particular crusade, and we`ll try squeeze you in to sab your 3 plate armour a try round our real wars eh?

MFnBonsai
29th December 2006, 10:14 PM
if it was about experience instead of stupidity, Schadenfreude ....then you would have respected your commanders notice when he set a cease fire into effect that you out of ignorance broke.... twice this age.

The Empire of Arnor

lol remember on msn i told you that i hadnt changed my commander message and you were still listed as a target.... i then showed you my commander message once i removed it and woke up to find you guys had massed while i was asleep lol....

i dont see why you come here bro and complain about sabotage.... a true sabber (which you called yourself in earlier mails to me) never complains about sabbs he sabbs back.... and a sabber turned ranker which you tried to do this age shouldnt complain either cause he can turn sabber again and back to ranker anytime they feel like it....

just war and have fun thats what koc is meant to be about....

ms_fishy
29th December 2006, 10:54 PM
someone is bitter, eh?

word of advice, surrender right here right now and you can go on your merry weapon keeping way

the way bss plays, if they like certain people they let war end without public surrender/ apology blah blah but you shot your chance to hell with that mouth of yours - we war all age long, most often with several clans at the same time - you barely slow down our vicious way and i dont give a dime whether or not you are on our daily hit list

its actually your own choice to destroy your own weapon, if ya ask me :lmao:

TPLOTL
29th December 2006, 10:55 PM

Hmmmm I have the exact same commander as Freude and I have never ever seen anything from Bon about a truce with you. And since I copy his commander notice and add it to my own so that my officers are up to date on who we are sabbing and who we are not .. I would have seen it.

Now about your whine ... I find your complaining about sab chains and the way they have "ruined" the game to be a contradiction to the chain and alliance you are in. Your alliance chain is SABB aka Sab Squad, your AA claims that you are "The Enforcer of the LoR /SABB & TUE/GA". Ofcourse it is very funny that you are in a "Sab Alliance" you are "The Enforcer" and your dwarf with only 3 elf accounts directly under you.

But because it is clear to anyone who plays this game that you do not know what you are doing I can also see why you feel the need to whine about it. There is no reason why you could not rank and sab at the same time, there is no reason why you cannot keep your n00blets in chain up to date on who to stay away from. If your alliance has an active forum there should be no reason why you could not post a "Do Not Hit" list and make sure that your n00blets read that post when they register. IF you wanted to protect your n00blets in chain all you have to do is a little research and then a little typing.

KoC is ever growing and changing, for a few ages it was SA and DA that ruled , the click monkeys have ruled and now the sabbers have ruled. With each new age we see new changes, those of us smart enough to adapt continue to enjoy ourselves and those who are stuck in the mud tend to get mad and quit. The game would get boring if it was the same every age, maybe you should stop living in the past and roll with the rest of us.

The_Empire_of_Arnor
30th December 2006, 12:08 AM
well looks like the sabbers jabber "OH My" along with the wench of oz spouting off her two cents worth two .. "OH My" what the wench of oz lost her red ruby slippers ..

thought for food ... wasnt a sabber, BSS, till I had to turn my account into one ... and cannt do what ....scratching just a part of logs and tossing them up on the table for view ...

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 30 of Solitude's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter Solitude's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 30 of Solitude's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter Solitude's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 7 of JollyRoger's weapons of type Dragonskin.

Your spies successfully enter JollyRoger's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp

Your spies successfully enter JollyRoger's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter JollyRoger's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter JollyRoger's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 30 of BSS-Rulemachine's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter BSS-Rulemachine's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 30 of BSS-Rulemachine's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter BSS-Rulemachine's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 3 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of BSS-MFnBonsai's weapons of type Dragonskin.
Your spies successfully enter BSS-MFnBonsai's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 3 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of BSS-MFnBonsai's weapons of type Dragonskin.
Your spies successfully enter BSS-MFnBonsai's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

interesting cause the more you all attack and kill off men the stronger my spy seems to be getting .. besides if SaBB/LoR wasnt a threat and doing damage to you all ... then you wouldnt be spamming my logs or those of the LoR ...

pulling a tissue out of the klennex box then pondering a thought and tossing the whole box to the cry's of BSS then walking off .. knowing little miss chaos wont be getting them little red slippers back for she is already in oz land

The_Empire_of_Arnor
The Enforcer of SaBB/LoR

Gifflebip
30th December 2006, 12:17 AM
Alright, we get it, you sabbers have huge e-peens and The Empire doesn't.

Whoopeedeedoo!

You really can't take away the point that this game is only about who can sab who now though. It's not about War at all. In war the intelligence operations are important but they're not the end all be all. You still gotta cross swords and trade blood.

Sabbing is too prevelant and there's too many people who delight only in ruining the game for others (cause that's pretty much what you do as a sabber only) In real life you'd be bullies, which is cool I guess, most bullies get what's coming to them eventually. I'm sure you'll never get your just desserts on KoC but karma doesn't always pay you back in the same currency.

This thread is utterly pointless. Just more flamebait and anonymous internet mouthing off. I'm guessing that maybe 1% of the people that talk tough on GuA actually are tough in real life.

In closing, we all think you're the prettiest girls at the ball. So there's no need to fight over everyone's attention, you're all secksay.

Schadenfreude
30th December 2006, 12:20 AM
rofl, thats it? C`mon, i mean put some effort into it why don`t you?

besides if SaBB/LoR wasnt a threat and doing damage to you all ... then you wouldnt be spamming my logs or those of the LoR ...

We sab those in logs, ya appear in our logs we`ll sab ya, simple eh? As for a threat and doing damage, sorry but my doormat was more a threat and did more damage when i stubbed my toe on it, and yer, we walked over that too ;)

What i find funny, is your AA, "The Enforcer of the LoR /SABB & TUE/GA" and how exactly do you enforce anything? sorry but ya couldn`t sab your way out of a paper bag and as fr TUE and GA lol, GA are frankly a joke, and seems funny how you won`t join chain with either of those 2 clans but will whisper about it in secret in your AA where ya hope nobody notices. Now shhhh, less spam, and more sabbing,

kamikaze_ninja
30th December 2006, 01:05 AM
C'mon guys & gilrs, be civil. It's useless to brag about the success of one's own clan and the inability to do damage of the enemy. We all know that either side has sab success and losses as well. That's normal and part of the game. It wont do any good to accuse each other. Let's not forget that in most cases we don't know our opponents personally, hence any conclusion about real life is just fantasy. It makes no sense and can't be proven that a sabber is a bully in real life as well. This is just speculation and doesn't belong over here.

Let's play the game the way it was designed. Let's enjoy our sabbing success and treat the other side with respect. After all, this is a game, nothing more, nothing less.

Gifflebip
30th December 2006, 01:14 AM
Oh I -seriously- doubt people who're KoC badasses are bullies IRL, I never meant to imply that.

Everyone puts on their little masks when they come to the online venue, maybe they're tougher or more aggressive than they are in RL or they're more outgoing and personable. Either way 90% of what you read in most online forums is just the mask talking.

It's all well and good to escape from reality, we all enjoy that I'm sure. But give me a break with the tough talk about KoC. It's a game and it's fun, but there's definately lots of tools playing it. Plenty of those tools come to threads like these to brag about how great they are. That's pretty much what every war thread is about, who can stroke their e-peen and make themselves feel super tough.

Everyone is way too hostile and vindictive in this game and on the forum. If people would relax and step back they'd probably see how utterly uncool it is to have your entire philosphy in a game based on ruining the fun of other people.

Yeah sabotaging is part of the game, fine, whatever. But if it's the only reason you play, you've got some pent up aggression issues that aren't going to be solved by getting your rocks off destroying pretendy fun time game weapons. Or bragging about how many pretendy fun time game weapons you've destroyed to whoever will listen.

But I digress, if you find sabbing the thrill of your life, more power to ya I guess. Keep on rockin in the free world. Just please, tone down the ridiculous tough talk, it's so tired. So very tired.

kamikaze_ninja
30th December 2006, 01:20 AM
Gifflebip,

because of endless bragging over here and in other threads as well, you'll hardly see me posting anything. I my eyes it doesn't make any sense to accuse the opposition other than to boost the own ego.

Suckonmychunk
30th December 2006, 02:01 AM
Welllll I thought this was more of a metaphorical post about the reasons for why sabbers do what they do, now I see its just more propoghanda. Sad really that players cant have real debates on the principles behind KOC these days, but I guess gua doesnt really allow real discussion anymore.

Good luck to both sides on this one, hope its not a total flame war.

~mini~
30th December 2006, 05:52 AM
meh i skipped page 2 cos i didnt want to read it :P

but yeh the game is about sabbing only now cos its easy to sab and sab helps alot you see

rankers > DA and SA sabbed but have high spy so turn ito a sabber account
slayers > get farmed by sabbers and get ther SA sabbed
DA whores > sabbed by sabbers cos sabbers dont like DA whore
sabbers > either
1. sab then farm
2. go real sabber and sab people and rely on TBG which you can get in clicking...

so simple which account do you think is the best ?

not sayig sabbers are the best but if you look at it that way meh

ms_fishy
30th December 2006, 06:27 AM
so simple which account do you think is the best ?

not sayig sabbers are the best but if you look at it that way meh

high TBG sabber all the way, of course

but shhh - low TFF sab accounts are more fun if they got good sentry and nuff strike - the nasty farming!

CrippledLucifer-
30th December 2006, 08:49 AM
[QUOTE]This game is about experience, the more you learn the better you get, the more effort you put in the better you get. Ya sow what ya reap. You wanna go round pissing off sabbers, don`t get sulky when said sabbers come back and bite you on the arse. Ya don`t want your nubs upsetting them, then spend the time and effort educating your nubs not to probe, and to stay away from sab chains. Longer ya play, more sab chains you find, more you can advise your nubs. Everyone is capable of ranking in this game if they wish, so long as they keep out of sabbers way, and educate their chains. Theres a commander msg there for a reason, maybe if commanders actually took some responsibility for the actions of their nubs, and took the time to teach them how to play this game properly, rather than just leech growth off them and ignore them from week to week then koc would be a better game, sadly too few do that.

For whom the bell tolls? well said, even subconsciously people make good points about IRIS ;)

Schadenfreude
30th December 2006, 02:50 PM
lol CL, wasn`t actually directed at IRIS but ya, can see how it would relate too, just pisses me off, some muppet probes or does whatever, you sab them, and the commander comes crying. At some point commanders either have to take responsibility or stop recruiting. You want officers, thats all well and good but at least spend the time to teach them the do`s and don`t`s of koc. If you can`t be bothered to invest the time in your officers, no point bitching when the time you have invested banking is suddenly wiped out. The two go hand in hand.

Lil_Wolfy
30th December 2006, 03:14 PM
Life isnt fair, thats all that KoC teaches you ^_^, i suggest instead of lamenting about how unfair people are, do something about it maybe

htidjon-AA
30th December 2006, 04:23 PM
People who come on to GUA to moan and talk crap really need to look in the mirror and think to there self im taking this game to serious.

~mini~
30th December 2006, 05:04 PM
People who come on to GUA to moan and talk crap.

thats what i thought GUA was for :dork:

meh shit happends its a game
dont like it ?
move to runescape :yay:
or as other people say

get a life

Conpmana
31st December 2006, 05:17 PM
Without sabbing this game would be seriously boring, I ranked last age until a few problems near the end lol but I'm sabing this age and having fun. This game is about war and wars are fun, if you dont want to lose your da dont buy it.

Asianguard
1st January 2007, 01:18 AM
another stupid thread....

Whats the point of this thread again?

Who gives a fuck what other people say...its a game...u can do whatever u want in it...and people can also do whatever they want...probe/sab/farm its all part of the game....if someone has a problem with it they can sab back for that or get into a war with it... people shouldnt complain about it, if they want to get that person back they need to do something about it and not sit there and whine...or they should just quit this game...

MrSquiggles
1st January 2007, 01:30 AM
Sounds like you're whining there asianguard.

jeesusfreek
2nd January 2007, 09:24 AM
Its about asshole sabbers who deside that because 1 person in a chain is an idiot and probed/sabbed/whatever the fucking case may be, and they go and sabb the whole damn chain like its our fault. I'm sick of loosing weapons over some bullshit.

UPDATE! well, guess one of my nOObs sabbed one of their guys, and thats what kicked off this whole mess. Hrmm... *waits to see what happens*

Looking at this from my point of view, I see two valid arguments. I can agree with Empire on most of these points - KoC has gone down the drain for the most part. Can someone answer my question as to why we have 12,000 less players than we did last age (I'm a newcomer...joined towards the end of last age)??? Anyone??

It's annoying that a nub who attacks someone can start a whole war. As to educating them better - Freude, you really think that every single one of your officer's will listen and not ever make a mistake? Hell, take a look at this.

1 week ago yoyoisme1214 3,222,407 Gold stolen 15 0 21 7,265,454 ** details

Name: yoyoisme1214
Commander: Ilythiir-Ancient_Elven_EMPIRE
Race: Elves
Alliance Affiliation: ~_The United Empires_~Probers/attackers will be sabotage.

RoHaLoVeR_TUE None 7 days ago yes

roha, it's justin...

what's up....i just got attacked by a sub sub offie....yoyoisme1214...under ilythiir...

i'm guessing it was a n00b gold hit...but i would like to sab him back...he took 3.2 mln i believe...

apparently he didn't see my AA, which has said, Lords of the Realms - AT WAR! ...i sab for attacks, or something along those lines ^^...

btw...my stats destroy his...SA owns his...as well as spy...i am prepared to blow away some of those bpm's...lol :P...

alright roha...take it easy.

justin

I don't have the reply PM anymore, but it was basically Roha asking me not to sab the crap out of him. Now, I ask you, who is the bigger man - the one who chain sabs for a gold hit, or the one who lets 3.2 mln gold go without making a huge deal out of it. This is the errancy I see in BSS - they sab for a simple gold hit - now, if that person who is attacking them took their time and reconned, decided to go ahead and attack, isn't that how the game was designed to be played? But no, instead you have a whole bunch of members putting all their TBG into spy just so they can threaten anyone who touches their TBG. If that person probed (I personally have a problem with probing - it's for the express purpose of finding a player's DA and gold without having to ever recon them. This completely nullifies the spy rating, other than being able to see the gold outright, but still. It's the purpose of probing that I have a problem with. Breaking IS? A single turn attack is perfectly fine there, in my opinion. But a probe for the aforementioned purpose is something that I believe is wrong.

I'm going to return to this quote by MetZen..

Its about asshole sabbers who deside that because 1 person in a chain is an idiot and probed/sabbed/whatever the fucking case may be, and they go and sabb the whole damn chain like its our fault. I'm sick of loosing weapons over some bullshit.

That, in a short, succinct way, describes BSS. I didn't sab yoyoisme1214 for attacking me, and that was from an alliance member! Let me give y'all another example of this whole chain-sab / commander's taking care of officer's thing.

Name: jeesusfreek
Commander: The_Empire_of_Arnor
Race: Humans
Alliance Affiliation: Lords of the Realms - AT WAR! SABBING ALL IN LOGS!!
Highest Rank 309 / 2 months ago
Army Size: 4,961
Treasury: 609,745
Fortifications: Boiling Oil
Buddy List Status: None

(For those of you not smart enough to figure it out, that's me).

The reason I'm ranked so low is that I sold off DA and SA during the war to avoid wasting gold.

Now, as you can see from my alliance affiliation, I sab anyone who appears in my attack log. Well, almost anyone - those people that do not cooperate or explain why they attacked, but instead come off like they are in a position to negotiate - "It's a game, get over it moron." <-- that's what I don't like to see.

So when I get an attack

1 hour ago Rainbow6vegas 73,105 Gold stolen 1 0 23 2,302,443 11,135 details
1 hour ago Rainbow6vegas 2,914,426 Gold stolen 14 0 28 1,900,285 10,147 details
1 hour ago Rainbow6vegas 235,688 Gold stolen 1 0 31 1,775,101 10,298 details
1 week ago Rainbow6vegas 81,194 Gold stolen 5 0 0 171,993 0 details
1 week ago Rainbow6vegas 95,255 Gold stolen 5 0 0 174,801 0 details
1 week ago Rainbow6vegas 27,866 Gold stolen 1 0 0 161,392 0 details
1 week ago Rainbow6vegas 24,185 Gold stolen 1 0 0 174,479 0 details
2 weeks ago Rainbow6vegas 5,198 Gold stolen 1 0 0 180,869 0 details

That's a portion of the logs from this dude, ranked around 13k, who attacked me. I retaliated with a few sabs, took just as much gold (in weapons) as he took. Then he attacked me again, and again, and again. This was intolerable, so I started sabbing him, and what do I get in return? Not an apology from him - instead he goes and cries to his commander as well as his commander's #1 officer.

Because I get this message first -

mmm... its seen that one of our aliance member... atak u or something... also u have been sabbing him... so... i will have to ask u to stop doing in plz that's his first game...

PD: its seen that u re in war... but ur war its not with us... at least by now

Then I send his attack logs as well as an explanation for my sabs (I was in a war at the time), and I get replies from both his commander and his commander's #1 officer. (By the way, I did not in any way call in an action on our forums on Rainbow6Vegas. I took care of him myself - worked out all the details and didn't once chain-sab. I was also perfectly polite to anyone that I PM'd in his chain. I don't go near him now.)

ok i understand... i was in war too and i know how that feel... to be forced to lose soo much weapond's to buy sentry o cuz the sabbers... ok i will talk to him...

well iam like a second commander in this AA i'am supose to be the one who take care of all the sabb/spy actions... soo

i aks u apology for his actions... ^^

good luck in ur war

splaxit0
from his commander's #1 officer, splaxit0

i understand your point i will tell him to stop
from his commander, Lord_Inferno

woa!... if i were u... i would also sabbed him!... ok ok... i has already send him a pm... so i think he wont atake u again... but if he do... ^^

I ask u sry for his actions again... good luck in the game...

MC!
from his commander's #1 officer, splaxit0

Now, when your commander's #1 officer tells an unknown player to go ahead an sab an in-chain member for their actions and that unknown player (me) takes no further action against that member - you know you're dealing with a fair and honest player.

Just my two cents on the whole situation.

Bottom line: I see 12,000 players drop out of KoC. I'm getting massed by multi's right now (who conveniently have 19 total BPM/IS, making sabs impossible). I see MetZen post things like he did echoing exactly what Empire is saying, but in a whole different context. And that, my friends, is what I have to say.