PDA

View Full Version : Sabbing question.

STARBLASTER
25th December 2006, 03:46 PM
I have been forced to adopt an unsabbable mix of weapons.
That is I am only carrying 10 IS and 8 BPM'S.
I am assuming the 5% of weapon numbers rule is still in effect.
If I start saving gold knives then I will BECOME sabbable....right ??

Chris-HallOfFame-Leader
25th December 2006, 04:17 PM
yes you will star blaster --- if your at war and want to be unsabbable you can have 19 top weapons but no other SA/DA weapons AT ALL! whilst doing this bank nun/LT and lower down covert weapons -- done this many times it always works... also if you got people 5*1 you you should have this training scheme:

Only have the amount of DA soldiers to match the IS.. if you got extra with no weapons they will be killed and any untrained go to SA,,, remember coverts do get killed in Attacks too even though you mightent notice it..

(hri$

The_1337
25th December 2006, 09:34 PM
I thought you could sab 10%?

STARBLASTER
26th December 2006, 12:19 AM
Taken onboard.
Good luck for you in this age.

~mini~
26th December 2006, 05:18 AM
meh if you only buy SA weps abd you know there getting sabbed just dont attack anyone untill the war is over then sell em al and rebuy them :D

ZoSo_AoA-
26th December 2006, 10:47 AM
meh if you only buy SA weps abd you know there getting sabbed just dont attack anyone untill the war is over then sell em al and rebuy them :D

Also known as the "ChickenShit" strategy.

ChaosInfernal11
26th December 2006, 12:59 PM
it works though, so can't really argue... if you know your weapons are sabbed, then you sell them before they're broken... simple strategy really, it's not like you're going to attack when you know you got sabbed and lose your BPMs...

About the %, I have no idea... I thought it was 25%, then when I have 4 ISs i got sabbed for all 4... so I have no idea anymore... but that was last age, so again, ask a true sabber...

Schadenfreude
26th December 2006, 01:23 PM
5% of TOTAL armoury value (excluding covert tools)