PDA

View Full Version : EAC Tavern

Legion
21st December 2006, 07:51 AM
New tavern thread as requested. A-slice-of-cake, make the first post.

Have fun.

a-slice-of-cake
26th December 2006, 12:07 AM
w00t, clan tavern.
Member list

Leader: ASOC (Rick)

Sub-Leaders: None

Members:
Angel (Hikari)
Uther (CJ)
Amethyst (Rika)
Draco (James)
Desent (Daniel-?)
Collotheconqueror (?)
Shade (Greg)
Squidi (Freshy)

Nubs: None.

Legend: (Name-?) = you have a profile, but you need to update it. (?) = MAKE PROFILE NOW!

Instead of the old, crappy system, I'm just simplifying ranks. Sub-Leaders are just an idea; I may get rid of them, but if I don't, they pretty much help run the clan for me. They'd have to have good RPing, ethics, activity, seniority, and understand the storyline. Members are, well, members. Nubs are what people are upon first being accepted into the clan. K? Cool.
Events in EAC

Reset Button: To clear away what went horribly awry with the old EAC (my bad, y'all), I'm pushing the panic button. Plus, now I know who's active. Whee!

EAC Forum: If somebody'd like to webmaster a separate EAC forum, that'd be sweet. What work I did to the old one was, in hindsight, minimal and futile.

Come, All Ye Faithful...: Come! Post! Ask questions! Whatever!

Draco
26th December 2006, 01:21 AM
Yo. I'm heeeeeeere, to save the daaaaaaaaaay....

Yeah, it's late here. PH34R TEH 1473N3SS!

Anyways, I'm here, and ready to rumble. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need my meds.....

Angel
26th December 2006, 02:29 AM
What needs updated on my character sheet? I've been adding in spells as I learn them, so I'm a little confused here.

a-slice-of-cake
26th December 2006, 02:54 AM
I just put everybody's like that until I review them all. No worries.

Angel
26th December 2006, 10:54 AM
Ah, good to know. I thought I did something wrong :\

Collo
26th December 2006, 06:47 PM
You spelled my name right, if that's what the notation is about, and my character will be up very soon. Possibly today. I'll be in Phuket from the 3rd of Jan to the 12th, so I will be unable to post during said time, just so everybody knows.

Draco
26th December 2006, 07:00 PM
I'll be in Phuket....

Oh, come on. Do I even need to say anything here?

Anyways, have fun :).

Shade
26th December 2006, 07:07 PM
U forgot me >.>

a-slice-of-cake
26th December 2006, 07:43 PM
I hadn't heard from you EAC wise, Shade. Welcome back.

I'll get on this soon.

Shade
26th December 2006, 10:25 PM
...you hadn't asked me about EAC in a long time? O.o

a-slice-of-cake
27th December 2006, 01:24 AM
^True. My bad. Anyway, you're here now.

Now, to do a check-up on the threads... dang it, Shade, I'm gonna have to hunt your down, you don't have it linked...

EDIT: Looked over everyone's stuff again. If you still have a ? by your character's name, look back at your sheet and you'll find what I need you to do.

Uther
28th December 2006, 07:49 PM
Yay, re-approved! And Monty Pythoned at the same time, freaking sweet! Hope this time around it's all good.

Collo
1st January 2007, 03:52 AM
Me reckon's we should get the character interaction going in the clan thread. I'll make the first post if nobody else does, but a question first: Are we still going with the dragon house as our headquarters? I don't want to make an intro post only to find we've changed location.

Angel
1st January 2007, 09:31 AM
Actually, I wouldn't mind a different location; the current one is rather hard to imagine for me. I'd want to paint it if I had the chance anyway... or at least make it less... squidi-ish.

Uther
1st January 2007, 02:35 PM
While it was interesting, I think a new location would work. Since it is cake's clan though, he should be the one to make whatever changes he deems fit.

a-slice-of-cake
1st January 2007, 10:00 PM
Actually, we won't be using the clan thread for the first one. Not at all. I made that mistake last time.

Angel or Uther, if either one of you want to make the thread and, thus, the new location, go ahead. Title it "EAC: First Contact".

Draco
1st January 2007, 10:07 PM
I really hate saying I told you so, but I did.

Anyways, I can't start the quest because of a serious flu, but I'll try to post once I'm feeling better.

Uther
2nd January 2007, 06:45 AM
Ok, I'll make the quest. It will be up shortly.

Well, the quest thing is up now. Sorry if the description isn't the greatest, but I kept getting interupted by people. The link is here (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=49994)

Enjoy!

Draco
2nd January 2007, 08:54 PM
Well, it turns out I was sicker then I thought, I have to stay in a hospital for a couple of days, so I won't be posting in any threads. I'll let y'all know when I'm back in action.

Squidi
2nd January 2007, 09:15 PM
I believe I was a member of this clan, so I'm going to go post in that thread Uther just wrote.

a-slice-of-cake
3rd January 2007, 02:34 PM
You're back in, Squid? I'll put you back up.

Squidi
3rd January 2007, 08:28 PM
I is posting in the thread afteralls.

Desent
7th January 2007, 07:30 PM
I'm right here.

Uther
13th January 2007, 03:56 AM
I wonder why nobody is posting... this is bad, very bad... we need posters in the thread, which is found here (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=49994) Come on people, especially you ASOC. :P

Collo
14th January 2007, 07:51 PM
I must agree with Uther, hurry up and post already!

Somebody...

Anybody...

Draco
14th January 2007, 08:18 PM
I will post as soon as I'm feeling less ill.

Collo
14th January 2007, 08:41 PM
Coolies, now somebody get me a big stick with a nail in the end so I can go convince ASOC to post in there...

Angel
14th January 2007, 11:07 PM
*hands Collo a stick with a nail*

I'll be posting sometime soon... so don't hit me... yet.

a-slice-of-cake
15th January 2007, 10:28 AM
I'll be posting when exams are over. They kind of snuck up on me... dman ninja teachers. :ninja:

Angel
15th January 2007, 10:29 AM
Wait... how can exams be still going? The new semester has started already for me...

Collo
15th January 2007, 10:47 PM
I must say, I'm confused as Angel. But I must agree with you. Damn ninja teachers, always springing test upon unsuspecting students.

Uther
1st February 2007, 03:14 AM
...is it just me, or is this dead again so shortly after the resurection?

Now, we need at least one other person, anyone... in the thread, PLEASE!?!?!

a-slice-of-cake
3rd February 2007, 11:29 AM
YAR!

Exams suck. And, at my school, so do the couple of weeks after, because, with new courses, teachers decide it's funny to spring a whole bunch of crap your way. Not to mention singing competitions, and... ugh. Thank God it's over now.

I'll be on it.

Fotiadis110
27th September 2007, 08:24 PM
Well i'm still alive :p

where are we up to again?

Draco
28th September 2007, 06:47 AM
This topic has been dead for months. Please don't revive dead topics.

.....But now that it is revived ... ASOC?

Fotiadis110
28th September 2007, 05:26 PM
I only asked to see if it was worth trying it over again, or if i should just go find another clan to refresh my RP skills.

i know it's been ages but does time dampen vengance?

Draco
28th September 2007, 05:33 PM
....Not really. I honestly never got the point of that rule myself....

Anywho, ASOC, you gonna revive this thing or what?

Fotiadis110
28th September 2007, 06:57 PM
my suggestion, we don't hang around for him and go role play outselves on a exploration of out surroundings instead :p get out of town and go fight some wolves or something with our 'guides'

although the fight won't take to long <_< it would be good practice to freshen our roleplaying with these characters.

Draco
30th September 2007, 06:15 PM
I already have been. "The other me" already has a big-ass sword, and is about to become an anime-style werewolf.

Fotiadis110
30th September 2007, 08:32 PM
isn't the old EAC thread too old to return to using???

i'd be warned for spamming old threads, like i did with this one...

if you can just suggest where to start one, i'll be there, and posting every second day or as i can make it.

Draco
30th September 2007, 09:03 PM
I've just been using the EAC me in other quests, like Arched's quest.

ASOC's been inactive for nearly two months, so I'm gonna try and get a hold of him. If I can't, I'll take over this clan and make a new thread.

Fotiadis110
30th September 2007, 10:17 PM
must you take over? you could just be the interium leader while he's busy

Draco
1st October 2007, 07:11 AM
Well, of course if he comes back I'll hand back leadership.

Fotiadis110
1st October 2007, 02:08 PM
sounds good enough.

i'll be awaiting the decision, so i can set my kiwi on someones ass!

i'm looking forward to stone cannon <_<

*the earth shaking, a large bolder is flung from the earth beneith where silias's apponant stood, launching him 100 feet into the air before a sudden burst of electricity burst the bolder into thousands of peices under him, sending the enermy flying :P*