PDA

View Full Version : Can't change my element

wr50l
13th November 2004, 12:33 PM
Hi, can someone tell me why I can't change my element.

I go to profile, change it to the element I want, then click "update stats" or something like that, then go to save changes, and when I come back to the main site it doesn't change. Can anyone tell me why?

Touch_of_Death
13th November 2004, 01:12 PM
Updating your stats of for the bars under your name. You have to chose your element and then scoll down and click save changes.

Hope this helps you!

Greetz

iwishiknew
13th November 2004, 02:19 PM
Basicaly just do what Touch of death said. Go to Options then change the element then click save changes THEN click update stats.

wr50l
14th November 2004, 03:30 AM
Thanks for the help guys. :)

danpalmer25
14th November 2004, 05:47 AM
hi when u play the game do u go in to a world then move him and everythink or just have writing come up on ur screen

iwishiknew
14th November 2004, 05:53 AM
What game would that be? If you are talking about the BA then you just have writing come onto your screen and teh whole of the BA is complete typing. If yu are talking about something else then I don't know.

Hysteria
14th November 2004, 07:57 AM
Hi, can someone tell me why I can't change my element.

I go to profile, change it to the element I want, then click "update stats" or something like that, then go to save changes, and when I come back to the main site it doesn't change. Can anyone tell me why?

Just to add a bit more info, if you request a refill of your stats, you will have to wait a while before the bars get filled, about a day.

hi when u play the game do u go in to a world then move him and everythink or just have writing come up on ur screen

If you are talking about Role playing in the Battle Arena, then you should go to the training forum. There people can help with you. BTW, you have to write what your character does. Also, dont post in the T'L areas of the Role playing forums, they are still being worked on.