PDA

View Full Version : Can't see/get number in recruit link

Timht
16th December 2006, 09:29 AM
when I click a recruit link, the number to click is not shown. Tried to refresh and to "show Picture" but nothing works. What's wrong?

Since the begining of this age the admins have been messing with the links and those who have/use recruiters. This is just getting tooo old. and now when you get time the dam recruit links won't show numbers. and here on a weekend when I got some extra time to click. Even if you wanted to click your own link or your officers you can't even do that.

I have read in posts about how it had to change cause the old way was to hard on the servers and how the admins were not getting their revenue from adds cause the way recruiters were not showing the adds. well maybe now the servers are to overloaded cause all the money coming in and can't keep up with it.

And yes I use admuncher and glad I do. In the past when I didn't have it and now if I disable it and go to koc I always got some kind of adaware problem or some kind of tracking thing from the ads on koc or they would interfere with the game itself. when I used to think " well i should click on some of these to help out" OMG, the B.S. I got on my system. Do they really look at the ads and test the links and stuff to make sure the ad is not doing anything to its members??

I know I am ranting and raving and blowing steam and may not be very nice ATM but this is the straw that broke the camel's back. They lost a lot of players from last age and have lost some already this age. Maybe it's time for one more to go.

1 more thing. What happend to the "KOC is down Thread" ???

Biggest_Dwarf
16th December 2006, 09:32 AM
maybe their pic server is down, if they have one for it :P because also without admuncher it isnt showing the pic

MrSquiggles
16th December 2006, 09:52 AM
Yeah, it's down for everyone.

everton1006
16th December 2006, 10:33 AM
same 4 me i cant even clik

tarjam
16th December 2006, 11:16 AM
Not that I'm a big clicking fan, But not even being able to click my officers link is kinda annoying!!!

Lyndyloo
16th December 2006, 11:39 AM
Captchas down for me on TLA too.nice to know its not just me.

Brains
16th December 2006, 11:51 AM
I am same as mum (Lyndyloo) :(

I thought it was to do with our new BT Home hub I installed today bit seeing as u lot are suffering it too cant be the hub :)

~mini~
16th December 2006, 02:31 PM
bah they have fixed it now

FreedomFighter-
16th December 2006, 06:22 PM
yup they did ^_^, i was thinking that my ad killer was destroying it, lucky i went to koc chat and they explained it there

Timht
16th December 2006, 07:00 PM
must be nice, when I went there, nobody knew anything...

azn_8oi
19th December 2006, 12:51 AM
yes not being able to click does suck bad.. specially when you bareley have time... but to not even be able to click your officers! that sucks ALOT