PDA

View Full Version : 1 k.i.s.s. 100%

Tyche
13th November 2004, 10:43 AM
From the still remnants of AmyKnight, a more seasoned gamer arises;Tyche. She steps onto the vast regions of GUA, seeking the names of old friends...

semija
13th November 2004, 10:44 AM
Hello Amy! Welcome back to GUA, nice to see you still fluttering around here :D

iwishiknew
13th November 2004, 01:02 PM
AMY????? Welcome back to the new and improving Gua.

Go post in the bar please.

Hysteria
14th November 2004, 09:00 AM
From the still rements of AmyKnight, a more seasoned gamer arises;Tyche. She steps onto the vast regions of GUA, seeking the names of old friends...

Ooow nice word thing good...

*cough*

Sorry, Welcome to GUA (again) and read the rules incase you are fuzzy on them. Well that gone from my post, i hope you have fun! :brucelee:

Tyche
14th November 2004, 03:57 PM
Hey there Ya'll!
Um, Mr. Hysteria, {please don't get cranky...}If you're scolding my mispell, okay; go look at your posting which you last edited on 7th October 2004 at 10:52 PM. Sure, I'll refresh myself on the need-to-know-info! Lottsa info and then there's me with little freetime today.
I'm looking forward to catching up with some pals from 2003...have a fine time where ever and when ever you can!

Stephen
14th November 2004, 06:59 PM
I remember you from way back in the day, but we never really talked or anything. Just saw you around.

It's kind of pleasing to see familiar faces coming back, so welcome.

iwishiknew
14th November 2004, 07:01 PM
She stopped coming because she had a job in a construction buisness or something. Odly enought it was after the fall of the FateBringers.

Anyway that is in the past so bleh.

Hysteria
14th November 2004, 07:04 PM
Hey there Ya'll!
Um, Mr. Hysteria, {please don't get cranky...}If you're scolding my mispell, okay; go look at your posting which you last edited on 7th October 2004 at 10:52 PM. Sure, I'll refresh myself on the need-to-know-info! Lottsa info and then there's me with little freetime today.

Um, i ment that for such a small post (being only one sentence) it was was nice to read. Perhaps i should practice my *looks mezmerised* posts.

Edited on the 7th of oct ay? Well that might take me a while to find, but now that you have mentioned it i NEED to find it.... :P

[EDIT]: Arg, i cant find it. What post was it?

Tyche
15th November 2004, 03:01 PM
Well, I seem to be guilty of having misunderstood Hysteria, Gladly do I ask your forgiveness on my error, and I'm happy to learn you like my written work.(Now I feel real embarassed).
As for the past, okay, it was so long ago, but the Bermuda gamer, StephenKenny, I'm glad to see You're still here,too! After this year's batch of near-misses on the Tropical Storms/Hurricanes, I'm sure that what you value can change when facing a catagory 4 Storm.But that's yesterday's news now.
Henry, I hope to locate my few written out notes on Fatebringers. I was able to locate Zane...heard from him earlier this month. Maybe he can get involved with revivng the clan...it's a thought.

ShadowGandalf
16th November 2004, 07:44 PM
welcome back. I seem to remember the thread that you had anticipating a storm...

Tyche
17th November 2004, 05:44 PM
Yes, that was a too-real-to-be-timid time.
The final repair or replace to-do-list has less than a dozen chores left.
Sadly, regrowing all the lost flora may take much longer.
Thanks for the welcome!