PDA

View Full Version : Banking.

Huitzilopoctli
11th December 2006, 06:13 PM
How should I be banking? I don't have enough DA to prevent gold stealing.

MrSquiggles
11th December 2006, 06:36 PM
knives

Princeps
11th December 2006, 08:15 PM
Why knives?

blackness
11th December 2006, 08:17 PM
Why knives?

Because most of us in KOC are lazy when it comes to math and knives are just easy to count :) myself included its ALOT easier. Plus then you dont need to break out the Calculator if you opt to do something else.

blackness

Baloo-DM
12th December 2006, 04:20 AM
lol. only n00bs bank in knifes :p

You should bank in ISs ;)

DeaTH_BLooM
12th December 2006, 04:42 AM
why bank in knives?

blackness
12th December 2006, 05:28 AM
why bank in knives?

Because if you are saving up for a upgrade like spy level 10 or 640 up and are only going to use your TBG to get it doing knives is a safe bet since only you can opt to use them. If you opt to go with DA weapons as your banking they could be sabbed. Going SA weapons on the other hand your are in control of what happens with them so if your being sabbed just don't attack :). As for why the knives instead of something else like I posted above its just easier to do the math. Keep it simple no need to make it harder then it needs to be.

As for the thread starters aspect of the not enough DA to stop gold stealing you could login more or raise your sentry to hide the gold you have. Now your kinda doing 2 things at one time. Your talking about banking and gold stealing so really you might have to choose which is more important to you at the time. I mean what is it that your trying to bank to get?

blackness

DeaTH_BLooM
12th December 2006, 05:49 AM
i'm a little sleepy now. *yawns*

but i got it.shortly,knives are for upgrades and if u r being-can be sabbed.but

if no sab danger i would prefer BSS then...

The_Irony
12th December 2006, 05:53 AM
I myself bank in knives instead of IS's simply because I don't like to see my DA drop that much when doing a big upgrade (640 UP for example :P)

R1DD1CK
15th December 2006, 11:16 AM
Bank with Helmet's as you wont loose as much rank when you sell as you will banking with I S. Helmets also as you know contribute to your def rating so less chance of being attacked

cycoduck
15th December 2006, 01:33 PM
You could always bank in sticks. Rumor has it, if you have well over a million sticks in your inventory, you can trade them in for the legendary Ladder to the Moon. This allows you to gain a weapon that will allow you to defend larger hits and steal more gold.

Scaramilk
15th December 2006, 06:56 PM
roflmao @ legendary Ladder to the Moon :yay:

The_1337
15th December 2006, 08:08 PM
Hey, you don't know. Maybe it actually works.

everton1006
16th December 2006, 10:40 AM
this dus actualy work ive tried it + knives r poo 2 bank ***go sticks***

Biggest_Dwarf
16th December 2006, 11:15 AM
Bank with Helmet's as you wont loose as much rank when you sell as you will banking with I S. Helmets also as you know contribute to your def rating so less chance of being attacked

yeah...... and DA weapons can be broken when sabbed ;)

Scaramilk
17th December 2006, 09:40 AM
you have to spend gold to repair DA weps as well