PDA

View Full Version : Paraguean Knights Tavern

Istar
11th December 2006, 01:56 PM
Delita, make the first post.

Also please note that anybody I see posting here who is not a clan member or applying to be one will get their ass impaled by my warning spear.

~Delita_Hyral~
11th December 2006, 02:05 PM
Cool, we got a tavern ^^

All question, comments, concerns about the clan post em here. I'll throw a link to it in my sig shortly.

AliDheren
11th December 2006, 02:14 PM
Well, this is a great idea indeed. Will it be ooc, ic or both?

~Delita_Hyral~
11th December 2006, 02:16 PM
Both (I hope this isn't spam >.<)

AliDheren
11th December 2006, 02:28 PM
No, commander it is not. you are answering a relevant question. This will prevent us from falling into breaking of rules.

Would you like to try Sycos' sherry. It is strong but I've developed a certain taste for it.

Will master Zealot come soon?

Istar
11th December 2006, 03:44 PM
Tellah is going to be forced to join the dragoons after he fights Cless to learn dicsipline. That's what I've decided.

~Delita_Hyral~
11th December 2006, 03:48 PM
Tellah lacks discepline? Wow, wouldn't have expected that. As for the sherry, i'll have to decline, I'm not much of a social drinker. Zealot should be here, yes. When, I don't know.

Istar
11th December 2006, 05:22 PM
No, it's not that he lacks discipline, it's that it appears that way after the spar. Two kids going at it recklessly trying to kill eachother. Think about it.

AliDheren
11th December 2006, 05:31 PM
Istar, I'm thinking Aurell should visit your training. She is in need to train her bio abilities. I miss roleplaying with you.

(I could bring Dinaia too... She would be a great company to Sycos!)

Istar
11th December 2006, 05:47 PM
Oi. I DO miss you too! It's been far too long!

AliDheren
11th December 2006, 06:27 PM
we may get lucky. I'll be on vacations soon. :)

What do you have planned for the clan, Delita. Any quest? practices?

~Delita_Hyral~
11th December 2006, 06:54 PM
I do have a quest planned. however it's not a clan only quest, yet it will have a major impact on the clan. A link to the chat thread is in my sig, and keep your eyes open, I'll be putting it up probably by the weekend atthe latest, maybe sooner.

Rhinohide
11th December 2006, 10:51 PM
cool, but is it too late to join it? i'm assuming you don't want TOO many people coming in a slowing it all down though, right?

Amethyst Shine
12th December 2006, 06:27 PM
Well, he did remove the member limit, IIRC.

God help us all.

~Delita_Hyral~
12th December 2006, 06:37 PM
No member limit, everyone is welcome.

Hoax
13th December 2006, 05:44 AM
ahhh that’s THAT quest :-p
hi, btw...
*just found this place*

Deltia, OOCly I am curious, how long could Kelly theoretically avoid Deltia in this clan?

~Delita_Hyral~
13th December 2006, 10:53 AM
That depends on how well you blend in.

ArchedEdge
13th December 2006, 11:00 AM
woo woo woooo. I'm here.

I should probably make a post in the clan thread ICly.

On a side note which made me laugh for a bit.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6161691.stm

Amethyst Shine
13th December 2006, 04:04 PM
Hey guys. I'm here. I tried to post in the main thread, but I lost it just as I was about to post. Twice. Gonna try a third time though.

Draco
14th December 2006, 11:16 PM
Grrr, the main clan thread hates me. Every single freaking time I'm almost ready to submit my post, something happens to make me lose all my hard work. Every. Single. Fracking. Time. And I'm on my SIXTH FREAKING TRY NOW! (Or maybe it's just my fifth, I lost count.) GOD, this is annoying. Screw this, I'm going to bed.

Hoax
14th December 2006, 11:31 PM
try useing word?

Draco
15th December 2006, 08:18 AM
Ain't got it.

pinballwizard420
15th December 2006, 01:46 PM
How about copying your text? Ctrl+C over the whole bit, and that way, if you mess up, you can just paste it again.

Anyway, I made my intro post with Zurich. How's everyone doin'?

itsLasher
15th December 2006, 04:09 PM
What's a tavern for anyway? Just a place for OOC banter? How's everyone? That quest coming together nicely Delita?

~Delita_Hyral~
17th December 2006, 07:14 PM
The quest will be up as soon as Istar finishes that Spar with me... it's been a week, I'm gonna start beating his face in >.>

AliDheren
17th December 2006, 07:37 PM
I wonder if ArchedEdge is going to continue his... And what's next in Rhinohide's?

Munch munch munch?

itsLasher
17th December 2006, 10:21 PM
Its a shame our Mini-Quest died out. What happened to The One Dark Knight?

ArchedEdge
18th December 2006, 04:03 PM
I'd continue it except some people still need to post.

~Delita_Hyral~
18th December 2006, 04:32 PM
It's up (www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=867397#post867397). Don't everyone rush in and start posting, read the OOC comment first. It'll be completly open shortly.

Collo
19th December 2006, 04:15 AM
Yay! waiting period. It's always easier to join a quest after the groundwork has been laid anyway. On that note, Would you mind if I joined the quest? I'm hankering for some RPing action sometime over Chrissy!

Hoax
19th December 2006, 04:34 AM
>.<
you would start it the week I'm going to be away wouldnt you

Rhinohide
20th December 2006, 11:19 AM
in regards to AliDheren's
I wonder if ArchedEdge is going to continue his... And what's next in Rhinohide's?

Munch munch munch?

i'm not sure how it's all gonna play out, but the threads i've been doing are going to eventually be tied together, for my guys, and come to somebody of my family of characters being killed off. And then i'm hoping someone will be able to fill their spot...

ArchedEdge
22nd December 2006, 02:57 PM
we (as in, the others) allowed to post in the quest yet Delita?

DarkStrike
22nd December 2006, 03:06 PM
I do believe I should probably do Blade's history and make a post in the thread shouldn't I?

~Delita_Hyral~
22nd December 2006, 04:20 PM
Not just yet, soon (assuming Istar posts in good time) then all heck will break loose ^^

ArchedEdge
22nd December 2006, 04:23 PM
Oh god my fingers are twitching in anticipation.....

*twitch...twitch*

DarkStrike
22nd December 2006, 04:37 PM
That thoroughly confuses me. Kindly explain.

AliDheren
22nd December 2006, 05:44 PM
posted, at last. i'm a little lost already with all those chars, Delita. A little list would be great, don't you think?

Where is Sycos?

itsLasher
22nd December 2006, 08:33 PM
Is what's going on what I think is going on? Watch out [spoiler]!!!!

AliDheren
22nd December 2006, 09:21 PM
Is what's going on what I think is going on? Watch out [spoiler]!!!!

What are you talking about? :morning:

itsLasher
22nd December 2006, 09:52 PM
I'm pretty sure I know the quest's story, what's gonna happen next. This should be very interesting!

Istar
23rd December 2006, 04:01 AM
Wait...is it my turn? I guess it is...well, it's 4am and I was just checkin in. Probably wont post tomorrow, considering I'll be driving for 5 hours tomorrow.

ArchedEdge
23rd December 2006, 04:32 AM
That thoroughly confuses me. Kindly explain.

My fingers are twitching in anticipation for what will be potentially THE most messed up quest ever, purely because of the amount of people joining it.

I mean, in some quests with just 5/6 people, RPers are already getting actions mixed up, or completely ignoring them. What's gonna happen in a quest with....over 10 people potentially joining?

Amethyst Shine
23rd December 2006, 12:28 PM
More like 15+.

Hoax
23rd December 2006, 06:24 PM
>.> thats easy Arch. of those 15+ over half will fall inactive after say 3 posts, of the remaning another half will fall inactive due to lack of intrest around the half way mark of the quest, of THAT remaning half about a third will come and go with incresing iregulatiy, all in all it will thin out sufisiently.

<.<
Deltia already has a contingancy plan if this dosnt happen, i belive it involves a baseball bat.

(PS: this mesage is brught to you by the public acsess terminals brisband australia.
haveing fun in sun and surf, view is great. :-p glad your not here....

....in a bikini....

...Deltia.)

~Delita_Hyral~
23rd December 2006, 06:42 PM
:p don't worry, I'll send you some pics from my frosty dorm in New Jersey ~.^

And I'm interested in what you think is going to happenLasher, I was pretty vague when I was making it.

itsLasher
23rd December 2006, 07:03 PM

And I'm interested in what you think is going to happenLasher, I was pretty vague when I was making it.

I think you are going to make Kain bold enough to attack Parague, a quick strike on Cid, Cless, and Celeste outside, steal the princess, and boom! you have a quest for us. A Helen of Troy thing, the face that launched a thousand ships, except its the face that sent out a couple dragoons and knights. How close am I?

I'm thinking of making my first quest with the history from my character Llanar Calis, would anyone here be interested in taking part?

~Delita_Hyral~
23rd December 2006, 07:51 PM
Well, that certainly is a close assumption, but not entirley correct, hehehe can't wait till thefighting breaks out <insert evil laughter here> Asfor your quest, sure, I suppose I could give it a go.

Draco
23rd December 2006, 09:56 PM

I thought you were in the air force?

EDIT: Lasher, I may be interested. Sure, why not? (Other then being so overburdened as it is, I mean.)

AliDheren
23rd December 2006, 10:59 PM
You may count me into that quest as well. You choose if you want Aurell or AliDheren.

itsLasher
23rd December 2006, 11:00 PM
Just put up my quest, check it out at http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=870467#post870467

Any criticisms or things you like, would be helpful since it's my first quest.

ArchedEdge
24th December 2006, 03:46 AM
>.> thats easy Arch. of those 15+ over half will fall inactive after say 3 posts, of the remaning another half will fall inactive due to lack of intrest around the half way mark of the quest, of THAT remaning half about a third will come and go with incresing iregulatiy, all in all it will thin out sufisiently.

Yeah....I guess so. But, it's gonna start off disgustingly messed up. WOO!

Anyways Draco, you still gotta post in my quest. *cough*cough*

Anyone doing anything special for X-mas?

Draco
24th December 2006, 09:31 AM
Wait, I do? ####!

As for x-mas, as far as I know, we're just staying in and playing with presents.

AliDheren
24th December 2006, 10:31 AM
Delita... Why does Hoax call you "Deltia"?

Draco
24th December 2006, 11:16 AM
Spelling mistake, I guess.

Hoax
25th December 2006, 05:52 PM
<.<
yes, my bad, sorry...

as for my christmas I've gone north to escape the cold and fires to australias sunshine coast...

~Delita_Hyral~
30th December 2006, 11:37 AM
You say it'll thin out significantly, but I can still easily count 7 people that have a somewhat vested interest in the quest that SHOULD stay, considering the gravity of what is going to happen in it. I'm not banking on many ppl falling inactive.

AliDheren
30th December 2006, 02:15 PM
Well I'm back and ready for action, Delita.

I suppose I should be doing stuff even if Rhinohide is nowhere to be seen, otherwise my char is fried. :slant:

I have two questions.
1. Does she report to Algus in these cases?
2. There is a difference between the bartender Cid and Cidolfas, right?

~Delita_Hyral~
30th December 2006, 02:18 PM
No, you still report to Delita, you're not a Dragoon :p

and yes, there is. Cid is an npc I use, and Cidolfas is Lasher's char.

AliDheren
30th December 2006, 02:44 PM
I think it is clear in context but it gets confusing when you are overreading posts to plan replies. :$ at least for me.

Good I'll report to you. Any plans for Aurell in the near future?

ArchedEdge
4th January 2007, 04:49 PM
Can the others join in the quest now?

~Delita_Hyral~
4th January 2007, 05:04 PM
After my next post I'll fully open the thread, since it's taken far longer than I imagined it would to open. The next post the shit is gonna start flying ^^

Eve
4th January 2007, 06:50 PM
Good! It better. I've been too anxy to post as it is. :p

Hoax
4th January 2007, 07:27 PM
>_>
impatient waaaiiiiittiinnnng.....

itsLasher
4th January 2007, 08:31 PM
It's already getting good, can't wait to see it after. How long do you think it will be Delita? Much more than the ass kicking we're taking outside right?

~Delita_Hyral~
4th January 2007, 09:10 PM
The quest is now fully open, have a gander at my latest post, and you might want to get a noose ready for me. >.>

itsLasher
4th January 2007, 09:40 PM
Absolutely unbelievable Delita! So Cid and Cless are now the strongest dragoons in Parague?

Istar
4th January 2007, 09:59 PM
And Tellah! He's technically a dragoon, though I'm not sure of his full involvement.

Oh, and Del...I hate you. NO...but I am mad.

~Delita_Hyral~
4th January 2007, 10:24 PM
Cless, Tellah, Zach, Cid, Aviel, Zurich are currently the ONLY Dragoons in Parague. I'd say Parague's strength has just been reduced by a good 70% with this little soiree.

itsLasher
4th January 2007, 10:44 PM
God damnit... well now I can say I'm one of the strongest in Parague! How you gonna deal with Delita and Algus in Da Clan? Are we the teachers and rulers now?

~Delita_Hyral~
4th January 2007, 10:57 PM
Not quite, that's going to fall to Odjn and ramza until one of you jokers works your way up in rank.

itsLasher
4th January 2007, 11:12 PM
Dern it! Couldn't just kill everyone could you? Grr...

Hahaha, just kidding. Is my last post in A New Dawn ok, I'm not screwing with your plans am I?

~Delita_Hyral~
4th January 2007, 11:15 PM
No, but uh... remember Ramza is the King >.> might not want to address him by first name. Not that he'd leave anyway, he's pretty pissed right now.

itsLasher
4th January 2007, 11:25 PM
Oh yeah, woops... edit time! Do you think this might make some people cry?

Hoax
5th January 2007, 02:14 AM
oh hell yes.
Im going to enjoy this...

ArchedEdge
5th January 2007, 03:25 AM
haha. fun time.

ooooo yeah

Hoax
5th January 2007, 04:00 AM
*cough*
<.<
minor detail here but Kelly is only Undead the first few days - month after she dies. considering that this hasn’t happened recently (in the quest) she is very much alive right now Arch.

Eve
5th January 2007, 10:22 AM
Dear god. In the course of a few hours it goes from bad to insanely worse. o_o

ArchedEdge
5th January 2007, 04:34 PM
oh god no.

wait, i don't get that.

She's not undead yet, but when she dies, she becomes undead, then not undead?

I'll change it though. but please explain, i'm confuzzed

Hoax
5th January 2007, 05:03 PM
oh god no.

wait, i don't get that.

She's not undead yet, but when she dies, she becomes undead, then not undead?

I'll change it though. but please explain, i'm confuzzed

Kelly is the avatar for her 2 gods. if she dies on the next full moon she is brought back into the world though unlife and for the next few days, depending on how well she can feed, her body will become whole again.

think of it as a slow reserection or reincarnation.

Algus: "You two, state your buisness, why have you sought me out?"

He eyed the two up, the female seemed to bve very strong, dispite her appearance[...snip]

<.<
Delita, was this a refrence to Kelly?

~Delita_Hyral~
5th January 2007, 05:06 PM
No, Aviel.

ArchedEdge
5th January 2007, 05:23 PM
this is fun fun fun. yay

Hoax
5th January 2007, 05:38 PM
didnt think so, but, strange female, thought I'd better check <.< find out if i was ment to say something...

Eve
6th January 2007, 01:22 AM
Strange female? Who? When? Where? o_o

Hoax
6th January 2007, 02:09 AM
main thread, errr, >.> page..... 2?

one of Delita's charicters mentions a strange female who seemed strong "regardless", I thought he might be refrencing Kelly but he wasnt.

Eve
6th January 2007, 02:30 AM
Oh. You mean my Aviel. :P

Yes, yes, I remember that.

Hoax
6th January 2007, 02:57 AM
:-p aaah so it were you!
*a dim bulb brightens*

Eve
6th January 2007, 03:27 AM
Well, yes! It's in the signature! *points*

See? :p

Hoax
6th January 2007, 05:12 AM
>.>
oooh, force charicter *reads*

Ill just say in here what I said to Delita in a PM

right now in the quest what Kelly is doing with the dead...

<.<
you have my word that not there souls nor there bodys will in any way be used, raped, harmed, dismemberd, or turned into zombies of the liveing dead.

~Delita_Hyral~
6th January 2007, 05:14 AM
*Quickly crumples up the angry mob approach and throws it out the window* >.>

Hoax
6th January 2007, 05:16 AM
Kelly ~ "OOOH an angry mob! I love angry mobs! I met all my best friends in angry mobs!"

<.<
>.>

AliDheren
6th January 2007, 07:47 AM
After a busy day I come to post and all I can think of is...

Aurell kills herself and die.

Really. I think she will go to look for some drinks for all the rest of your fighting guys.

Hoax
6th January 2007, 08:20 AM
>.>
Truly, I know the feeling Ali...

Delita, did Kain do anything to Kelly just then? jump over the avatar, feign to the right, teleport behind her, lance thrust....
ANYTHING O_o?

<.<
Im just rather confused as one moment your writeing that he dosnt have the time, the next you've moved on to Ramza and Celeste...

ArchedEdge
6th January 2007, 08:37 AM
oh god there's so many people in the quest.

~Delita_Hyral~
6th January 2007, 09:02 AM
Negative, he's still in the process of charging Kelly. I'm giving you the chance to attack himbefore I haplessly throw you aside >.>

Eve
6th January 2007, 12:39 PM
This is all oh-so very confusing. x_x

AliDheren
6th January 2007, 01:23 PM
We should make a list of ongoing chars, don't you think?

meh... this is depressing.

~Delita_Hyral~
6th January 2007, 01:29 PM
I've.... got.... it... under... control.... *reels*

DarkStrike
6th January 2007, 01:38 PM
I was almost done with my intro post but then my computer went ballistic and I lost it -_-

I have to finish Lukien Barlon, and I have to post LLoS...

Prospects are looking grim for me people.

~Delita_Hyral~
6th January 2007, 01:40 PM
Bah, you're just lazy :p don't deny it! <.< >.>

DarkStrike
6th January 2007, 01:42 PM
Partly, also part lack-o-inspiration

~Delita_Hyral~
6th January 2007, 01:44 PM
The LI-bomb eh? I understank. There is no cure for that, luckily for me, I can go off shear willpower >.>

Eve
6th January 2007, 01:46 PM
...I understank...

This made me laugh. :)

AliDheren
6th January 2007, 02:11 PM
ULTIMATUM

Next time Aurell feels ignored she will kill herself right there or worse wujajaja... >:D She'll join the ENEMY! wuhahahahaha

~Delita_Hyral~
6th January 2007, 02:14 PM
O.O that's not good >.< I seem to be missing alot of posts, damn the overactivity >.<

Eve
6th January 2007, 02:25 PM
Arched needs to post so we can all charge like mad and anally rape Ka.....I mean, so we can run away.

Yes. Run. >.>

Hoax
6th January 2007, 03:16 PM
>.<
god damnit!
I cant even bloody sleep! I closed my eyes and theres like 10 new posts!

ArchedEdge
6th January 2007, 05:21 PM
god damn. i go away for like, 6 hours and when i come back there's already people demanding i post.

lol

uh, tomorrow i cannot post at all, due to the fact that I have to go all the way to Birmingham for some crappy concert. Which takes 2 1/2 hours by coach. argh.

oh look. 5000 more people for Kain to destroy. YAY!

Eve
6th January 2007, 07:46 PM
Yeah, I know the feeling Arched. I'm scared of going to the Sharks game tonight with my bf, cause I know there'll be like 14719836109461 new posts to read.

Too fast, too fast, I say. But then again, also very very exciting. :D

ArchedEdge
8th January 2007, 02:59 AM
well, luckily for me, only one person posted since i checked before I left. Which is good, but in a worrying way. Since the activity came to a massive halt.

Hoax
8th January 2007, 03:21 AM
I know, has me stuned too O.o

~Delita_Hyral~
8th January 2007, 09:55 AM
I'm trying to get the rampaging posting under control as the people I want to post never post, and everyone elses posts in abundance. DAMN YOU LAZY ASS VETS!

Burice
8th January 2007, 10:39 AM
I'm trying to get the rampaging posting under control as the people I want to post never post, and everyone elses posts in abundance. DAMN YOU LAZY ASS VETS!

Well...-I- on the other hand is waiting for you to respond to Sukaru in the main clan thread, Delita, so don't call me a lazy ass vet :P

~Delita_Hyral~
8th January 2007, 10:43 AM
I was mostly referring to Abs >.> 'specially when I fall into that particular category >.<

Eve
8th January 2007, 02:33 PM
I'm surprised that you haven't developed ADD or gone insane or something Delita, with all the posters attacking Kain. :p

Imo, he needs to start shooting out big explosions now. xD

Draco
8th January 2007, 02:48 PM
Well, this posting spree is a problem for me, for reasons I mentioned in the other thread.

Hoax
8th January 2007, 04:36 PM
Abs comes and goes with surpriseing bursts of activity then inactivity >.> if your waiting for him it could litteraly gring the quest to a halt or spur it forwards again...

and Delita's in the army ^^ hes trained for this sort of thing... hence why hes not insain yet... (that my story and Im sticking to it <.<; )

Eve
8th January 2007, 04:41 PM
I think I'm going to go pester Abs the next time I see him on AIM.

Although, I do that just about every time he's on AIM. Maybe that's why he doesn't log on very often. x_x

Hoax
8th January 2007, 05:15 PM
yeah well he is busy with his own RP relm...

EDIT: That said however, if he commits to a large quest and is prepared to do big things in it he needs to make time to see those things though. :-p pester away,,,

Eve
8th January 2007, 05:48 PM
I wish I could, actually, but for one he's not on. Two, I have a few exams and finals coming up that I just *might* want to study for. :p

On a side note, how do you check who gives you rep points? Cause I just noticed I have 5 rep thingy ma-jiggers, and I'm really curious who gave me them... >.>

ArchedEdge
9th January 2007, 02:58 AM
I don't think you can, it's anonymous.

AliDheren
9th January 2007, 06:31 AM
I always try to sign mine in the commentary. You should have something in your CP saying, at least, for which post.

Eve
9th January 2007, 06:28 PM
Yeah I've been snooping around my user CP, but I can't seem to find anything related to it.

Oh well, at least I know I must be doing something right. xD

ArchedEdge
11th January 2007, 10:39 AM
uh, i'm getting confused in the quest a bit.

Is Odjn actually a dragon?

Draco
11th January 2007, 01:38 PM
I think so, yes. He's just in human form.

Right, Delita?

Eve
11th January 2007, 01:39 PM
Similar to how Nidhogg was in human form in the beginning of the quest, I believe the same can be true of Odjin. While he is most definetly a dragon, he can also take human form as well - though I doubt he'd look completely human.

itsLasher
11th January 2007, 08:17 PM
Odjn is in fact the Father of all dragons and originally Kain was his partner. Odjn, like all dragons, can take the form of a human. They look almost exactly like real humans I believe.

Draco
11th January 2007, 08:30 PM
Don't say all dragons. There are plenty of dragons not decended from Odjn. My own dragon character, for instance.

~Delita_Hyral~
11th January 2007, 08:45 PM
Odjn is far from the father of all dragons. Odjn is old, I'll say that. the fact he managed to craft a lance from Bahamut's scales should lend weight to his power. HOWEVER, he is not unbeatable. No, Odjn will never look completly human, his skin has scales on it. As with all dragons, he is very proud, and will never hide the fact that he is a dragon, however, being in dragon form is very difficult when traversing Parague (seeing as he's half as big as the city)

Draco
11th January 2007, 08:54 PM
Hey hey hey, remember, don't say "as with all dragons". Remember, I have a dragon character, who may not fit a mold of "all dragons".

Eve
11th January 2007, 09:25 PM
Moving away from the dragon topic, briefly... :p

I'd just like to point out that now woud be a good time for people that have gone slightly if not completely inactive to post and get back in. Same goes for those that suspended their activity since we were moving too fast.

So, regroup and lets get this thing going again, I say. :D

And, back to dragons...silver pwns everything, that is all. :p

AliDheren
11th January 2007, 10:27 PM
I'm checking and reading, just not ready to post.

Draco
11th January 2007, 10:56 PM
I'm reading periodically, I'm just still too sick to post.

Hoax
11th January 2007, 11:36 PM
>.>
I've been recrited for something else on GUA, Im guessings its going to eat up alot of my time so just have some one genericly gather an unconsius Kelly up and deposit her in the nerest bed for the time...

Hoax
12th January 2007, 08:57 PM
well.

my apologies for the double post but I think its in order. a serious mater comes to hand and places the future of this clan in question.
thoughts?

Eve
12th January 2007, 11:36 PM
well.

my apologies for the double post but I think its in order. a serious mater comes to hand and places the future of this clan in question.
thoughts?

EDIT: Wow, holy crap. And I just noticed Delita's post...

...yeah, I don't know what to say. It's over, I guess? q_q

Draco
13th January 2007, 10:34 AM
Oh, come on. Sure, Delita's gone. But that doesn't mean this clan has to die. We just gotta not give up.

itsLasher
13th January 2007, 12:10 PM
The clan isn't dead, Odjn will take over training the dragoons (There's 6 or 7 of us) and the other captains and such will continue the other training.

As to the amount of posts, get active Istar, Asiram, and Abs we need you to hunt down Cless!! A New Dawn has more views than the stickied posts!!

Eve
13th January 2007, 12:59 PM
Right, but Odjin = Delita.

There's just things that we can't replace Delita with. Who's going to lead the clan, too?

I'm not saying it's over, but getting it running smoothly is going to be difficult without him.

ArchedEdge
13th January 2007, 02:25 PM
Well then, first things first.

1) A new leader needs to be reinstalled for the clan.

2) The quest needs to be continued, preferably by someone who has a general idea of what Delita wanted to continue with in the story. Either that or we just start a brand new quest?

After that, a new clan thread will need to made so that the new clan leader can organise the ranks and everything.

AliDheren
13th January 2007, 02:35 PM
What i find hard is to make Parague survive without his creator... who knows his world like he does?

*sighs*

Draco
13th January 2007, 02:36 PM
Agreed.

Who do we all think should be the new leader of the clan? It should be someone with some knowledge of Parague.

itsLasher
13th January 2007, 02:37 PM
Whoa!! What did I miss? Delita's leaving GUA?! Where was this posted?

ArchedEdge
13th January 2007, 02:39 PM
in the Gates forum.

If it's someone with knowledge of Parague, who does it narrow it to?

Draco
13th January 2007, 03:12 PM
I think that anyone with knowledge of Parague should shout out now.

I have some knowledge of Parague, and I made a map of Parague for Delita which he said was "very close". It can be found here (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/Matrix_Dragon/My%20Original%20Works/Parague.jpg).

ArchedEdge
13th January 2007, 03:16 PM
lol nice map.

does Istar know a lot about Parague?

btw Draco, are you gonna post in my quest soon?

Draco
13th January 2007, 03:30 PM
>.< I'm having trouble posting in my own quest (O_O I need to post there!), I may be a while posting pretty much anywhere. I did tell you I'm sick, right?

ArchedEdge
13th January 2007, 03:44 PM
yeah, but since you're posting here I was just wondering.

Draco
13th January 2007, 03:59 PM
Yeah, but posting here requires very little brainpower.

No offense.

itsLasher
13th January 2007, 05:38 PM
Well Delita taught me some about Parague, the Dragoons, etc. and I was one of the original creators of the clan with him, but running this clan isn't something I have time or patience to do alone right now.

ArchedEdge
14th January 2007, 05:27 AM
Draco: lol.

Well, I was talking to Ali about this over MSN.

Delita has left us a decent description of Parague in the clan thread, if you add that to what we know from things we've experienced in his quests etc I'd say most of us have a fairly good idea of it all.

Added to the fact if we continue the clan from where the quest has left off, it means that most of the major chars in parague are now dead.

itsLasher
14th January 2007, 07:28 AM
I know Delita wanted A New Dawn to continue with us eventually chasing Kain down, but no one is posting...

ArchedEdge
14th January 2007, 10:16 AM
Because we don't have anyone to lead the quest

AliDheren
14th January 2007, 10:49 AM
I'd suggest Abs but he always has lots of trouble to connect.

Istar? or even you Arched

Eve
14th January 2007, 04:22 PM
Well, do remember Arched that this quest is supposed to take place in the future, so technically the clan would still have Algus, Delita and a bunch of other people still alive.

Yet, continuing the clan from our current point in the quest is...interesting. Fitting, even, since Delita is gone, so there'd be no one to play his character or Algus. Odjin, Ramza, Celeste and Cless would be the only characters that would need to be controlled. But I like the idea of continuing it from where we are with the quest.

I know for a fact though that Kain was not going to be killed in this quest, from talks I had with Delita, though we could perhaps change that.

But yeah, I'm still not sure. We would really need to put effort in to keep this alive.

Draco
14th January 2007, 04:28 PM
Well, I know Delita's sticking around to finish Terra's quest, which means he'll have access to his PM box. So I sent him a PM about the quest, and the clan. Hopefully he'll get it.

AliDheren
14th January 2007, 05:57 PM
I am still intrigued at what was the source of Kain's power and his purposes.

It was an amazing story, quite epic. I am not sure if I want this to continue without Delita for this is his world, yet if we continue with both the clan and the quest you have me in.

I just wished Delita shared bits of his story with me... I feel like a reader of an unfinished book.

Draco
14th January 2007, 07:26 PM
I was just conversing with Delita over PM, and he says that if he doesn't decide to finish the quest, he would like it left as is. It's not a choice I particularly enjoy, but it's his choice, so if he doesn't decide to continue the quest (which is still a possibility), I think we should just let it die.

Eve
14th January 2007, 10:25 PM
Imo, if he decides to finish it, then that would be great. That's quite something for him to give us, so I'd feel honored if he did.

We should also ask him to name a succesor...and in my opinion, it should be AliD. I feel the same was as she does about the unknowns in his world, but if he could fill her in I think Ali would make a good leader. :)

Just my two cents.

ArchedEdge
15th January 2007, 10:36 AM
Maybe we should abandon the clan and quest, and go for making a brand new clan, with everyone here and as many people as possible?

Because I forgot about the 20 years gap or so, which would make things even more complicated to try and continue from that point onwards.

~Delita_Hyral~
16th January 2007, 03:45 PM
You guys are making too big a deal out of the 20 year gap. The clan and quest may be separated by 20 years from eachother, but that doesn't mean the clan isn't affected by it. After the quest, Delita and Algus would have been removed from the roster as the leaders, I had already decided that. However, since noone really knows anything about the Dragoons beyond the small tidbits I've told them, I would suggest a new clan altogather.

Draco
16th January 2007, 04:02 PM
Well, if you gave us all the information you have about the dragoons and Parague, then we could continue on with the current clan.

DarkStrike
16th January 2007, 04:06 PM
My intital assumption, based on Delita's remarks as of recent would say, leave the dragoon idea alone. Let it rest in peace.

They are Delita's character race by right as are the Shadow Angels my own.

There's a reason most of the dragoons were completely and utterly destroyed in the quest...

Leave them be.

~Delita_Hyral~
16th January 2007, 04:24 PM
Well, the Dragoons were killed off to make way for the Clan's Dragoons, however considering the current state of affairs, I believe the clan should be remade. I don't have the time or patience to put pen to paper and detail every little nook and cranny of my creation.

DarkStrike
16th January 2007, 04:45 PM
I created a very interesting conclusion to the end of Parague and the dragoons before seeing your post about suspending it in time...

Its too bad, because I wanted ot incorporate that along with other stuff in the closing post of LLoS.

Hoax
17th January 2007, 12:57 AM
I'm going to close this thread. I suggest you use the Paraguean Knight's Tavern and main thread to figure out an alternative. My personal suggestion is exploration of an entirely new land, with your characters having to somehow blaze and trail and understand the native people's customs or something of the sort. >_>

A viable suggestion.

if you needed a place to travel to, a land if you would, I have a small place I dreamed up once in the BA's hay-day, I haven’t ever used it though, mostly I just relied on other peoples world and just played in there quests...

we could have the Pragen counsel send us (the player characters) away to create a settlement as PA suggested or even to just guard the little river town...

say the word and I will set the gears in motion and find the old word docs on this place...

you wanted a new world, and I have been quiet and complacent for too long. there is no one else who wants to...
well, I should be careful what I say lest I insult some one.
My little river town is there and I could give us things too do, this doesn’t have to be the end all of the clan Delita started, just the end of it as we know it…

Eve
17th January 2007, 02:33 AM
For every end, there must always be a new beginning.

So I'm up for it, I guess. I would be very sad if the memory of this clan just...faded away someday. Makes me depressed. x_x

~Delita_Hyral~
17th January 2007, 05:35 AM
I got Istar back, I'll finish the quest.

AliDheren
17th January 2007, 06:41 AM
wow THANX

Delita... Really, thanks. I believe your story deserved better than our parchments no matter how well intended.

I'll do my best to make up to it.

Draco
17th January 2007, 12:22 PM
Yay, THANK YOU! And I'll try to make up for my lack of posting once I see a good entry point.

Also, Hoax, I like your idea. And we could even keep most of what we've already got, I think. Right? Especially the dragoons, which is the thing I really want to keep.

ArchedEdge
17th January 2007, 04:01 PM
yay quest.

I'm going to close this thread. I suggest you use the Paraguean Knight's Tavern and main thread to figure out an alternative. My personal suggestion is exploration of an entirely new land, with your characters having to somehow blaze and trail and understand the native people's customs or something of the sort. >_>

I think that's a good idea. I don't think we should continue with the Parague thing though, after all, it is Delita's. and he has said that he would prefer us not to use it.

Parague is a great world, but I'm all up for creating a new one.

Draco
17th January 2007, 04:10 PM
Here's what I'm thinking. If Delita would IC have us travel to a new land, and set this up (probably in the clan thread), then that would work best.

Of course, if he would rather we have some random high-ranking NPC do it ourselves, that might work too.

Hoax
17th January 2007, 06:05 PM
well, high ranking NPC's is what I was thinking, I can give us a thousant IC reasons to travel to Kiisanen mountain ranges and to the town of Kiisanen it self, further more Kelly could act as a guide for you all since it is her home land.

basicly yes we would keep what we already have thanks to Delita, we would just change location and have to deal with diferent NPC's other than whoever the ruleing body in Prague is (IE: the mayor of Kiisanen...)

Draco
17th January 2007, 06:17 PM
Well then, what're we waiting for? Let's [larry the cable guy]get 'er done![/larry the cable guy]

Hoax
17th January 2007, 06:41 PM
[DBZ wish ball dragon voice] your wish... has been granted....[/DBZ wish ball dragon voice]

*COUGH*
<_<
or it will be in about 5 minuets, or however long it takes me to write some IC stuff in the main thread...

Draco
17th January 2007, 07:01 PM
lol, can't wait to see it.

Rhinohide
18th January 2007, 04:07 PM
Hey, that's cool, you could take them through my city of Durbo Hedan if you think you might need to have some interaction with other places besides just a straight shot to where we're going. I'd have to get my squad from there anyway.

ArchedEdge
28th January 2007, 12:35 PM
So we don't soil the memory and Del's vision of the dragoons, I suggest that with the new clan we set up a sort of new ranking system, with new titles etc so it's a slight spin-off of this clan.

Who will be leading the new one? Hoax?

Draco
28th January 2007, 01:07 PM
Just so long as we keep the basic idea of the dragoon (the dragon partner and the ability to fune with him and leap over tall buildings, especially), I'm fine with whatever happens.

AliDheren
28th January 2007, 02:11 PM
As far as i remember, Aurell was not a dragoon. I already have Ali Dheren for that stuff.

Sycos, Arched and I were part of another team.

ArchedEdge
28th January 2007, 02:15 PM
we're like captains or something, me, rhino and Ace_of_spades (where is he anyway?) would be the highest ranking PC chars to go along.

So does this mean that only one of us will be the clan leader of the spin-off thing?

Probs not actually, we can just add in Soban as the leader.

Rhinohide
28th January 2007, 02:51 PM
that'd be cool. just have soban be the leader :yoda: . arched, me, and ace would then just move up to the next in commands... :mrt::skullbone :judge:

~Delita_Hyral~
28th January 2007, 04:08 PM
Ok, hold it... I'm going back on my word like I said I wouldn't... I'm gonna stay for a bit longer.

Draco
28th January 2007, 04:25 PM
Yay guilty concience! Welcome back!

*slaps Delita* Now don't you leave again!

AliDheren
28th January 2007, 04:27 PM
WOOOOOT!!!!

That's great news Delita. :) Thanks.

ArchedEdge
29th January 2007, 11:14 AM
wooooo. awesome

Rhinohide
29th January 2007, 03:32 PM
sweet... yay!

Hoax
3rd February 2007, 06:09 PM
ok Delita, Im confused, are you useing Kiisanen or not?

~Delita_Hyral~
4th February 2007, 07:35 AM
Yar, I am. I figure it'd be an excellent plot hook to use for getting the clan quests rolling.

ArchedEdge
4th February 2007, 07:44 AM
excellent.

also. who's beowulf?

~Delita_Hyral~
4th February 2007, 08:42 AM
Beowulf is an npc dragoon, as Agrias was. He and Agrias were algus' seconds in command.

Hoax
4th February 2007, 08:50 AM
if you want help and/or info in the town and the surounding area feel free to ask at any time then...

<.<
random side note here but I had a self realisation today...
I was playing doom 3 late at night and I managed to cap this guard right in the head with the shotgun as he chased me though this door, it created this long blood splat right along the wall from the door to the other side of the room (where it ended in the clasic shotgun splatter thing...)
O.o
my first though was literaly "wow, thats a nice splat"
<.<
my second thought was "wow, Im a psycopathic killer/murderer"

I then picked up the chainsaw and...
:-p welll, Ill let your imaginations take over from there...

~Delita_Hyral~
4th February 2007, 01:38 PM
Well, I had every intention of havign you lead the quest, since it's your area.

AliDheren
4th February 2007, 01:52 PM
Well I wished DragonLord posted something. I mean, my char is frozen without that.

Hoax
4th February 2007, 08:00 PM
O.o
oooh!
ok...
<.<
you were planing on telling me this when?

Draco
4th February 2007, 08:36 PM
Wait. Lemme guess. Now?

Rhinohide
13th February 2007, 05:31 PM
so, is anyone gonna respond to this plot twist anytime soon? I'm asking because i'm not sure if it's my turn really...

ArchedEdge
20th April 2007, 02:16 PM
PSTR IS BACKKKKKK AWEEESOMEEEEE

AliDheren
20th April 2007, 02:17 PM
Indeed :D

That's great!!!

Istar
20th April 2007, 02:45 PM
Wait...what?

ArchedEdge
20th April 2007, 02:47 PM
Pstr has returned from the depths of non-GUA

look at his quest in the BA.

once Del posts we can go crazy!

Istar
20th April 2007, 02:48 PM
OMG, I AM SO EFFING IN

pinballwizard420
20th April 2007, 04:11 PM
Can I come too? I mean, technically, I am still a member of this clan...right?

ArchedEdge
21st April 2007, 02:28 AM
Pstr's quest is like, open to everyone

~Delita_Hyral~
21st April 2007, 02:33 AM
I'm confused as hell, when did Pstr's quest become clan related? As for posting in the quest, make sure you clear it with him first, there was a recruitment thread in the chat corner some time ago, it's page three now. It was full last time I checked, but things change when ppl leave and come back, so who knows.

Amethyst Shine
3rd August 2007, 10:09 AM
Okay, since this thing has been so inactive, it appears we lost very little. So I ask you this. Are we still continuing this clan? I really wanna learn Dragoon magic.

pinballwizard420
7th December 2007, 02:49 PM
Frankly, I don't mind still being in it. I just need a stimulus to make a post. It's not easy to make good posts out of thin air, contrary to popular belief.