PDA

View Full Version : TPC Account Changes: taco,tres,griff,crusty,pdott,forbidden

crustymusic99
11th December 2006, 12:15 AM
Ok everyone here is a quick update on what happened. With the recent situation of griff and tres gone:

-taco now has griffin8 account
-dark_elve got trespayne account
-I got forbidden account
-PDOTT will get crustymusic99 account
-cri3 has tacoman1 account
-cri3 deleted
-PDOTT will delete
-crustymusic99 remains ontop of chain
-forbidden account was brought under Lhiea

These decisions were made after long discussions between leaders and those involved. We decided what was best for TPC. This are stricktly chain issues and gives no account holder more power in our alliance then they had prior to changes. Meaning dark_elve/forbidden (now trespayne) is not a leader just b/c he has a bigger account.

At no point did anyone have access to more than 1 account. The admins were informed of the changes. Previous commander of forbidden has been PMed and PR notified. ES/Lacn is aware of the change so aggression agaisn't forbidden account will stop.

Great work to everyones support in TPC, keep it up!

If you have questions or comments feel free to post. However, if its personal or specific you can PM me and I will try to answer you completely.

Sixix
11th December 2006, 12:58 AM
congrats, looks like koc admins deal more relaxed with account trading now :)

Gundarl_NR
11th December 2006, 02:42 AM
see no reason for them to have a problem with an account being handed over so long as no one has control of two accounts at the same time...but meh then again i see no reason besides greed for them making LaCN/Cerbere/eXtreme illegal but ...... thats just my opinion

CrippledLucifer-
11th December 2006, 02:51 AM
i thought taco got the trespayne account at first. if he's logged in on both griff and tres, aren't you risking suspension of the accounts? not that i'd want it ever to happen, cos in my eyes handing over accounts is far from cheating, but we all know admins take actions first and ask questions later.

ms_fishy
11th December 2006, 02:52 AM
good luck with new management, TPC ^^

taco_man1
11th December 2006, 06:30 AM
i thought taco got the trespayne account at first. if he's logged in on both griff and tres, aren't you risking suspension of the accounts? not that i'd want it ever to happen, cos in my eyes handing over accounts is far from cheating, but we all know admins take actions first and ask questions later.

I never had control of 2 accounts at one time... before taking control of the griffin8 account, the trespayne account was handed off

Kill3rSam
11th December 2006, 08:32 AM
you actually got reply from an admin it was oke or just notified them with email ?

Dark_Elve
11th December 2006, 11:04 AM
Yes Im the new trespayne account owner
We just mailed the admins saying we were going to switch accounts
About the forbidden account I have something to add
please dont start claiming (LaCN) you made another account leave PR chain, you now know what happened and why my account left chain

Sixix
11th December 2006, 02:25 PM
About the forbidden account I have something to add
please dont start claiming (LaCN) you made another account leave PR chain, you now know what happened and why my account left chain+1 more left
you could have moved trespayne in PR chain :p

ShadowLord
11th December 2006, 05:39 PM
Good luck with your new setup, hopefully you can cope with losing two of your large players :P

taco_man1
11th December 2006, 05:52 PM
+1 more left
you could have moved trespayne in PR chain :p

he would not have received the account if that was his intention

The account is TPC's before it's any one persons... just as mine is