PDA

View Full Version : BSS updates

ms_fishy
10th December 2006, 09:39 PM
some people asked me why BSS was quiet this age, no we aren't quiet - we have 4 wars going on atm - just not with enemies of last age

1. POL - afraid not much left there

2. TSH - fight alright - but you wouldnt think a previously known decent clan got quite a bit of turn burning accounts

3. Something LOR - too little to mention in details

4. and started just now - Thunderstorm Alliance and everything thats attached to it - for TA members no need to spam our inbox http://pastebin.ca/274950 says it all

now spam away ;)

PS: did i miss anyone?

Asianguard
10th December 2006, 09:52 PM
woot more wars the better ^^

blackness
10th December 2006, 09:56 PM
Since most dont know the why on the wars can we get your side as to why your warring them?

blackness

crustymusic99
10th December 2006, 10:51 PM
well I must say good luck lizy since you helped TPC. However, I hope TSH/BSS war gets resolved since I'm allies with TSH and their friends.

MFnBonsai
10th December 2006, 11:07 PM
well I must say good luck lizy since you helped TPC. However, I hope TSH/BSS war gets resolved since I'm allies with TSH and their friends.

and if it doesnt???

crustymusic99
10th December 2006, 11:30 PM
Then I have to hope TSH fights well :) I am staying out of the war, but I hope it is over quick.

TPLOTL
10th December 2006, 11:39 PM
Alliance Affiliation: I'm looking for officers to join. Interested? PM me :) ...The Silv3r Hawks (S3H) BF Commander / ThunderSt0rm Alliance (TA) ...PROBE AND I WILL SAB BACK ;)

You would think, they would learn .. We could not care less for their "Warnings" b/c when it comes to TA .. we are going to Sab, then break and by the time you realize what happen .. you will be empty.

Accounts are being emptied right now ...

Little lesson here .. keep your comments and plans a little more secret.

MFnBonsai
10th December 2006, 11:46 PM
Name: midnight_sun
Commander: ThunderSt0rm_Alliance
Race: Humans
Alliance Affiliation: ThunderSt0rm_Alliance/LandCry/ Did you get a Christmas card from me last year? Probe me and you won't get one this year either !!!
Highest Rank 140 / 14 hours ago
Army Size: 1,322
Fortifications: Fortress
Buddy List Status: None

Name: littlemick
Commander: daredevil__2000
Alliance Affiliation: silv3rhawks bf mod/ thunderstorm alliance.!!!! im looking for officers to join under me and to join my alliance , if your interested let me know
Highest Rank 117 / 7 hours ago
Army Size: 95,367
Treasury: 3,401,310
Fortifications: Moat

Name: Nebula_Cometh
Commander: ColonelFearsome
Alliance Affiliation: I'm looking for officers to join. Interested? PM me :) ...The Silv3r Hawks (S3H) BF Commander / ThunderSt0rm Alliance (TA) ...PROBE AND I WILL SAB BACK ;)
Highest Rank 164 / 3 weeks ago
Army Size: 131,014
Treasury: 656
Fortifications: Fortress

Nebula_Cometh will drop also on update.... pity logged in and sold while we were hitting but 400m DA has now ben relieved....

ms_fishy
11th December 2006, 02:16 AM
Since most dont know the why on the wars can we get your side as to why your warring them?

cant remember exactly why we started chaining POL - think they said we were farming and sabbed us (or is it us sabbing first?)

not sure about LOR chain either - a tiny chain that probes i think

TSH was my doing - they were rude so i return rudeness the only way i know how ^^

about TA, they simply asked for it - they want war, we give them war - wanna terrorize a bunch of terrorists? lets see if they got what it takes.. would be interesting to see how they respond :lmao:

BaBsIIe
11th December 2006, 02:35 AM
2. TSH - fight alright - but you wouldnt think a previously known decent clan got quite a bit of turn burning accounts

Everytime I read a post of you its about complaining about something… You think we got fakes? Report them to the admins… they are active now… no need to throw some covered accusations our way…

And you want people to stop attacking you? Buy DA…

Anyways, want kind of post is this????? Trying to make yourself all big and bad… again GUA propaganda at its best...

ms_fishy
11th December 2006, 03:16 AM
Everytime I read a post of you its about complaining about something… You think we got fakes? Report them to the admins… they are active now… no need to throw some covered accusations our way…

i didnt say they were 'fakes' dont put it in my mouth and get this thread closed - i said you got a bit of turn burning accounts - well aren't they tiny accounts that got nothing but strike? aren't they the kind of accounts that never click? arent they burning turns like crazy? i wish i had offies like that cause mine wouldnt hit anything less than 10-15 mil - told them to whack you back at turn they said they couldnt burn all the turns for peanuts - so 2 possibilities here, either they aint real (which you would prolly swear on your pets that they are) or your chain is really bad for noobs - ya tell them to waste 60-75 turns/day on me for nothing there is no way they could recover the whole age when they dont click at all

so which is it, lol

And you want people to stop attacking you? Buy DA…

ROFL

Anyways, want kind of post is this????? Trying to make yourself all big and bad… again GUA propaganda at its best...

im not big im not bad im just a little guppy :biggrin:

BaBsIIe
11th December 2006, 03:43 AM
i didnt say they were 'fakes' dont put it in my mouth and get this thread closed - i said you got a bit of turn burning accounts - well aren't they tiny accounts that got nothing but strike? aren't they the kind of accounts that never click? arent they burning turns like crazy? i wish i had offies like that cause mine wouldnt hit anything less than 10-15 mil - told them to whack you back at turn they said they couldnt burn all the turns for peanuts - so 2 possibilities here, either they aint real (which you would prolly swear on your pets that they are) or your chain is really bad for noobs - ya tell them to waste 60-75 turns/day on me for nothing there is no way they could recover the whole age when they dont click at all

so which is it, lol

well I still read: your cheating... must be because english is only my 3rd language... nvm...

and you got picky officers :)

no argument here

and yeah I didn't think that I could convince you to actually have weapons ;)

Onivalter-
11th December 2006, 05:19 AM

so which is it, lol

ROFL

Hahaha!

Another chain to accuse, huh... Funny little licky!

Sixix
11th December 2006, 06:36 AM
dont you remember your helpful last age offies, who disappeared/quit/deleted/spawned away/ended in smoke out of the blue with the major bannings, liziy?

still funny you are accusing other chains all the time of massing with fake accounts :ban-cha:

CrippledLucifer-
11th December 2006, 07:34 AM
after her encounter with TLL last age liziy suffers from severe multies persecution mania :lmao:

on the other hand i can't understand why TA hate Bon so much (though i think bon kinda enjoys it :p) ? dunno if their devious plan will work in the end, especially when BSS has started whacking them already, but i dont see this lasting long... if this plan was devised by 1-2 individuals without the rest of the TA leaders knowing about it, TA will most likely ask for a truce and kick them out. if that's not the case, i'm curious to see how long TA/S3H can fight..

Gregor_POL
11th December 2006, 08:11 AM
cant remember exactly why we started chaining POL - think they said we were farming and sabbed us (or is it us sabbing first?)

Hrhr i dont remember too why we started this war, but i must say you guys are really good sab clan ;]

MFnBonsai
11th December 2006, 08:26 AM
after her encounter with TLL last age liziy suffers from severe multies persecution mania :lmao:

on the other hand i can't understand why TA hate Bon so much (though i think bon kinda enjoys it :p) ? dunno if their devious plan will work in the end, especially when BSS has started whacking them already, but i dont see this lasting long... if this plan was devised by 1-2 individuals without the rest of the TA leaders knowing about it, TA will most likely ask for a truce and kick them out. if that's not the case, i'm curious to see how long TA/S3H can fight..

couple ages ago we whacked them.... truce was agreed upon.... without leaders knowing one TA member offered clicks for our war to end.... paymentwas made and all was good....

then they joined chain the next age.... left chain rejoined chain.... said they were commin back after their growth deal was finished.... had no problem with that.... but seems this age they dont like me.....

got told about that thread they had on their forum so said stuff it lets whack em again....

having fun thats all that matters....

boe
11th December 2006, 09:51 AM

I'm real and I'm trying to hit you every turn. I know gav is real, so is active, tintin, Babs, ... The odd thing is... you seem to spend uber uber UBER fast, because if I don't hit within a second your gold is gone at the turn.

I don't mind hitting you for low gold and neither do all the others that are hitting you. I wasn't planning on using my turns soon anyway, but if I can now on you, why wouldn't I do it? Nobody is telling anyone that they HAVE to hit you, if they do it, it's because they want to.
Btw, not every kocplayer clicks a whole age. I haven't clicked 10 links in 2 weeks and I'm still trying to hit you as much as I can. I've got nothing to recover from anyway.

Carlos
11th December 2006, 10:35 AM
8 hours ago matka_POL (not active) Sabotage 2 1
8 hours ago matka_POL (not active) Sabotage 2 0
8 hours ago matka_POL (not active) Sabotage 1 1

1 day ago Orcs_Rulez (not active) 3,654,633 Gold stolen 1 day ago Orcs_Rulez (not active) 262,871 Gold stolen1 day ago
Ouru-kah (not active) Attack defended
6 days ago Rammel (not active) 7,109,037 Gold stolen 15
2 weeks ago Carmen_Luvana_ (not active) 2,002,251 Gold stolen
2 weeks ago Carmen_Luvana_ (not active) 180,838 Gold stolen

fakes, nah dont think so ^^

ms_fishy
11th December 2006, 10:42 AM
@spectrum i wub TLL now - in fact pm me for a business proposal.. i could use your farming power and i pay well - of course if ya get spanked by admins it wouldnt be my problem! ;)

@sixix and CL - you two are my most devoted fans so you gotta support me no matter what!!! and ya know even im obnoxious most of the times, i rarely make things up ^^

@boeloe - i have no problems with the accounts you mentioned hitting me at turn, but if i post logs of those extra you conveniently left out, the mods will spank me again.. ouchie

btw, do as you will i've been sabbing 4-5 chains at the same time for like ever and since i aint a ranker gold isnt my concern when im not online - im afraid you have to get in line for a tiny piece of me and maybe your 1 min of fame :lmao:

Hrhr i dont remember too why we started this war, but i must say you guys are really good sab clan ;]

PS: almost forgot you, gregopolanin - quite a cool head ya got when im farming ya out so badly.. and just because ya sweet if you ever want to end the pains, i'll whisper to bon to let you go on your merry way ^^

boe
11th December 2006, 10:48 AM
ok how about this, send me a list of those accounts I leave out in pm, I'm interested to know. I only listed those, because that's the only people I know that hit you.

And I've noticed your gold isn't your concern when you're offline. Though it seems to be a big concern when you're online. A splitsecond is all you need to bank, like a pro.

Oh well, everyone can get paranoid over something I guess. You over the so called "fakes" and we about your uberfast banking and personal breaker.

Juukamen
11th December 2006, 11:47 AM
this explains why bon and vlad are so bussy on IRC these days... Well, more fun to slap them when they don't knwo of it and everyone having fun... and those tw bussy sitting and typing a crapload of chaptas on koc.cm

life is good

good luck bonnie and valdy boy =)

btw bon, still ranking ?

SilverSable
11th December 2006, 02:14 PM
There are some fine lines that you guys are trying not to cross. It stops here, or the thread gets closed, and people get warned.

Deal with it on the battlefield or in PMs, not in here.

LoseR
11th December 2006, 03:29 PM
lol. it is funny how well you mods have trained these KoCers.

I can vouch for most of TSH, even though I'm not even in this war. I'm registered on thier forums, and it seems that they have about a dozen tiny accounts from various players that have either sold off, retired (sort-of) from KoC, or are just legitimate noobs. There is no cheating going on.

Mr.Man
11th December 2006, 04:33 PM
wow i wonder what this will all amount to

ViralSt0rm
11th December 2006, 04:42 PM
ROFLMAO. LEts make this clear for the "challenged" people in BSS

That spy you sent to TA fourms didnt inform you of the rest of the topic. You see, your puppy killa asked for help to sab TA chain last week because I was a dick to farmers last age. That post was a response to decide what to do, since we dont tell our members what they can and cant say or post, they also have an opinion in our day to day operations. Never the less, people know how to prepare for war as well as bss, so its time for it to be shown.

As for TPLOTL let me just fill ya in a few pointers dear. First and foremost, if we wantted to mass bss, we wouldnt need to plan it for the rest of the age, it would have been done long ago. You guys took one post and reacted, typical of brutes with no real intellect. As for emptying accounts, hardly close, preparing to :pointlaugh: is what we do best.

You guys talk about cheaters and such, but you need to send spies to all boards so you can "keep" your censorship alive. I have no way for you to "punish" me for my opinion, but KOC is a Free online game, not one that should be limited to what you can and can not say. You can claim that you guys are "fair," but nevertheless, bss is as innocent as the members it holds.

Good Day :D

GiantDave_WoC
11th December 2006, 04:52 PM
8 hours ago littleguppy 29,342,209 Gold stolen 15 37 70 1,897,231 16,988,055 details

nice farm

MFnBonsai
11th December 2006, 05:11 PM
<Asianguard> lol
<Asianguard> hey bon
<BSS-MFnBonsai> yah
<Asianguard> TA
<Asianguard> Thunderstorm Alliance
<Asianguard> anyways...they got a vendetta against us
<Asianguard> they hate us for being terrorists or something
<Asianguard> main post is this one by the generals
<Asianguard> http://pastebin.ca/274950
<Asianguard> how do i know this?
<Asianguard> friend told me lol
<Asianguard> anyways...they're preparing for war later
<Asianguard> gonna have a lot of small SA accounts to mass
<Asianguard> we can just crush them now before they get the chance

get it right viral, never sent anyone to your forum....

but i have since checked it out....

Please prepare your accounts for war. BSS is up to their typical bullying, childish, make-themselves-feel-better-about-small-p---s tactics.

^^ you can prepare me a chicken salad sanwhich for all i caree

Back_Breaker
11th December 2006, 05:46 PM
Lol!
I read that post a while ago.
That was from one member, playing his/her last age, and was discussing his/her plans for revenge on Bon.
The post was in General Discussion, not the War Room.
So quit trying to make it look like TA were plotting to take you down, so that's why you sabbed us.
That was one member's opinion. Apparenty he/she doesn't like you, bon. If one member not liking you is cause for warring the whole alliance, then if you look around, you'll probably have your hands full. :crackhead

Personally, I have no bad feelings toward any one account, and am glad that FINALLY ms.Liz visited me, for whatever reason. :ban-cha:
This game was getting WAY too boring.

~AdrianTheSlayer~

ViralSt0rm
11th December 2006, 07:23 PM
BTW bon, outta the sources mouth himself and an OP in your channel

<Asianguard> to tell u the truth...stormseeker.. is my bro...if it makes u feel better
<Asianguard> ^_^

Name Email IP First Used View Post
Stormseeker asianguard03@yahoo.com 75.19.158.101 23rd September 2006 - 09:38 AM
View Post

Ya mkay, we got another GiantDave but guess what hes bss haha :D

Asianguard
11th December 2006, 07:28 PM
lol my bro is my friend ;)

The point is...he isnt a spy...he was in ur chain last age mate...and who says u dont deserve it

Lighthater
11th December 2006, 07:29 PM
The last thing I would do is plot against BSS. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to mass on the turns. I did that back in Age 2. If we wanted to war with you, we would have. You obviously have an attitude problem bon, as you can't seem to respond to PMs either. What one member posts, does not equal what the leadership does. You should know that, or do you? Do you have control of bss? Seems more like they act, you follow to save face.

I've grown so tired with childish things like this... Grow up.

MFnBonsai
11th December 2006, 07:51 PM
The last thing I would do is plot against BSS. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to mass on the turns. I did that back in Age 2. If we wanted to war with you, we would have. You obviously have an attitude problem bon, as you can't seem to respond to PMs either. What one member posts, does not equal what the leadership does. You should know that, or do you? Do you have control of bss? Seems more like they act, you follow to save face.

I've grown so tired with childish things like this... Grow up.

You might want to check that.... i acted they followed.... i started chaining before the others ;0

Lighthater
11th December 2006, 07:56 PM
You might want to check that.... i acted they followed.... i started chaining before the others ;0

Wow, my mistake. Atleast you did something after taking a half assed bit of information from someone who left your chain once.

And asianwhateverthehellyournameis... brother my @ss... you used that name on our forums with your email address. Deny until you are blue in the face. You were a spy, gathered partial info from a single member that BSS slighted last age and used it to start trouble. Little boys always find ways to entertain themselves..

Now, I've grown bored with you all. I have better things to spend my time and effort on... like anything at all.. paint drying.. grass growing.. whatever.

ms_fishy
11th December 2006, 08:21 PM
LOL, TA

you actually dont need to explain why you are in the right, blah blah

i personally don't care - im not a righteous type and my wars dont have to be justified - dont know about others in BSS but if i feel like chaining you to hell and back because you got body odor, i will ^^

any other questions?

Asianguard
11th December 2006, 08:35 PM
ROFL i honestly dont feel the need to defend myself to you guys...so this will be my last post about this...

bro started back in age 3 as flockofstorms...under that email address....later on when flock chain diminished he changed his name but kept the same email...

Me, being the original and lazy person i am... took part of his email...

Believe it or not...thats how it is...but TA obviously cant grasp the concept...

By the way...because u are hinting, unfortunately for you i dont play multie accounts ;) hes had that account for a few ages...and i woulda been banned along with the rest of them last age if i did

TPLOTL
11th December 2006, 08:59 PM
As for TPLOTL let me just fill ya in a few pointers dear. First and foremost, if we wantted to mass bss, we wouldnt need to plan it for the rest of the age, it would have been done long ago. You guys took one post and reacted, typical of brutes with no real intellect. As for emptying accounts, hardly close, preparing to :pointlaugh: is what we do best.

User Stats
Name: littlemick
Commander: daredevil__2000
Alliance Affiliation: s3h bf mod,ta, im looking for officers to join under me and to join my alliance , if your interested let me know
Highest Rank 117 / 1 day ago

23 hours ago littlemick 180,015 Gold stolen 1 10 1 147,268

User Stats
Name: theMightyTh0r
Commander: Ice-Maiden
Alliance Affiliation: ThunderSt0rm Alliance

23 hours ago theMightyTh0r 80,851 Gold stolen 1 537 7 449,125

User Stats
Name: King_George_II
Commander: Ice-Maiden
Alliance Affiliation: ThunderSt0rm_Alliance l All probies will be sabbed with no mercy
Highest Rank 888 / 1 day ago

23 hours ago King_George_II 32,562 Gold stolen 1 42 45 3,724,661

User Stats
Name: Nebula_Cometh
Commander: ColonelFearsome
23 hours ago Nebula_Cometh Attack defended 1 2 80 327,227,115

49 seconds ago Nebula_Cometh 64 Gold stolen 1 19 74 4,420,010

Those are just a few so do not even try to tell me we were not cleaning out your members ... I also have 3 I sabbed lastnight from TA that are inactive now.

midnight_sun_banned
11th December 2006, 09:44 PM
Who cares who started it, It's a war game I reconfigured my account and sacrificed rank to do the deed. TA has BSS beat in accounts and fire power so are we going to sit in GUA and trade spit wads or use the superior resources we have?

Back_Breaker
11th December 2006, 10:30 PM
Indeed it is a game. A WAR game, at that.
But BSS are war-hardened, and will not be an easy foe.
So I can (almost) understand why some of TA are reluctant to war with them.
Those that care about your imaginary weps, should be playing neopets, instead of KoC.
My veiw on this is, if you aren't willing to lay everything on the line, then you shouldn't be playing a war game.
However, this is really over a silly issue, (much less important then body odor, Liz).
I've done my part of retalliation, and now I'll just sit back and wait for the enevitable political bullshit to commence. :crackhead
As usual, my logs will determine MY actions. :lurk:

at0mik
11th December 2006, 10:51 PM
ROFL i honestly dont feel the need to defend myself to you guys...so this will be my last post about this...

bro started back in age 3 as flockofstorms...under that email address....later on when flock chain diminished he changed his name but kept the same email...

Me, being the original and lazy person i am... took part of his email...

Believe it or not...thats how it is...but TA obviously cant grasp the concept...

By the way...because u are hinting, unfortunately for you i dont play multie accounts ;) hes had that account for a few ages...and i woulda been banned along with the rest of them last age if i didNot really, not all multi-account players were banned ;D =P. Anyways, war has broken out and shifting the blame isn't going to do anything too help as midnight and Adrian have pointed out.

Back_Breaker
11th December 2006, 11:38 PM
Frankly, I'm quite disapointed in BSS's performance this age. I bet other alliances would have been quite capable of stripping my DA by now, after two "masses".
After all, I am just a wittle 200ish ranked account with a small tff, and no officers.
I was fully prepared to lose most of my DA, and be not able to use my SA...but so far, that hasn't happened.
Since I don't have uber sentry, wussup with that??

Seems to me that BSS has lost their steam this age.

ms_fishy
12th December 2006, 12:15 AM
LOL, back_breaker - you got like what 12 BPM/ try - hardly anything to brag about ya know

ya wrong tho we aint losing steam - dont know bout others but im just warming up - my sab debut was like a week ago and i got sab pwetty sab scores to show already ^^

[01:09] --bss-sabbot-- ================================================== ===========
[01:09] --bss-sabbot-- Invisibility Shields = 5683 4,262,250,000 = 56,830,000
[01:09] --bss-sabbot-- BlackPowder Missiles = 583 495,550,000 = 6,996,000
[01:09] --bss-sabbot-- ================================================== ============
[01:09] --bss-sabbot-- Total Value SABBED ::::: 4,812,800,000

and if ya aint happy - just for tonight ;)

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of Efreet_S3H's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Efreet_S3H's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of Efreet_S3H's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Efreet_S3H's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 3 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of daredevil__2000's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter daredevil__2000's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 3 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of daredevil__2000's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter daredevil__2000's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 3 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of ojci3c's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter ojci3c's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 3 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of ojci3c's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter ojci3c's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of Karina's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Karina's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of Karina's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Karina's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

i think im hawt, dont ya agree? :lmao:

otter
12th December 2006, 12:54 AM
Aww Adrian xD
It's mostly because you have a high sentry count compared to your army size
User Stats
Name: AdrianTheSlayer
Commander: midnight_sun
Race: Orcs
Alliance Affiliation: //..ThunderSt0rm_Alliance..\\ consider me an alien...probe me, and I will anally probe joo ;)
Highest Rank 156 / 1 day ago
Army Size: 5,629

Good luck with the anal stuff ;)

On another note xD
dayday hit the spot where it hurts
You may still have your defense, but check out all the people around you xD

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of ThunderSt0rm_Alliance's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter ThunderSt0rm_Alliance's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of ThunderSt0rm_Alliance's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter ThunderSt0rm_Alliance's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of daredevil__2000's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of daredevil__2000's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

It's ok to cry :P

Karina
12th December 2006, 12:57 AM
Oh no!! Liziy forced AGAIN to be a sabber after the job the Witness Protection Program gave her as a ranker failed....how DARE that ranking chain she was in go and get themselves in a war and make her loose the only growth she can get?! :lmao:

ms_fishy
12th December 2006, 01:13 AM
Oh no!! Liziy forced AGAIN to be a sabber after the job the Witness Protection Program gave her as a ranker failed....how DARE that ranking chain she was in go and get themselves in a war and make her loose the only growth she can get?! :lmao:

how long have you been playing the game, fair karina? ;)

if i wanted to rank, i wouldnt have played with BSS - was just buying my time out of chain so i could whack clan top accounts like yourself good and proper ^^

and seriously growth is the least of my worries - check this out

48775 Given 47908 Received
0 Credits Received 136500 Credits Exchanged

that's all done in the first 2 weeks - if i keep up clicking, i would land nicely by your side without the whole clan boosting me - too bad tho, i'm a bit lazy and will build only 1 stat this age - just so i can spank a smart mouth like yourself

1 hour ago Karina 22 Gold stolen 1 28 34 175,664,572
1 hour ago Karina 22 Gold stolen 1 38 48 185,383,152
1 hour ago Karina 23 Gold stolen 1 15 21 189,538,670
1 hour ago Karina 17 Gold stolen 1 21 26 157,819,110
1 hour ago Karina 28 Gold stolen 1 35 53 202,937,284

btw, 180 defense mercs + 220 broen shields VS repairs & 150 broken IS - does it hurt, baby?

Karina
12th December 2006, 01:29 AM
Not at all honey...which is why i keep doing it :) ...and you mean you had to hide just to hit top accounts?? :lmao: You really should have looked for another rank chain to hide in if you wanted to keep doing it all age. :banana2:

BTW...want to share your secret banking skils...i do declare I've not seen many as able as yourself. :help:

ms_fishy
12th December 2006, 01:45 AM
Not at all honey...which is why i keep doing it :) ...and you mean you had to hide just to hit top accounts?? You really should have looked for another rank chain to hide in if you wanted to keep doing it all age.

didnt plan to stay away from BSS too long - the idea was to give 3 weeks of high growth to griff and get maybe 2 weeks of boost back - couldnt foresee that the minute i was done boosting there was no growth left for me - TPC is trustworthy tho, they are making payments to complete the deal ^^

BTW...want to share your secret banking skils...i do declare I've not seen many as able as yourself. :help:

jealous that im so good at what i do? TLL would be able to tell you that they got 5-6 hours of gold from me almost everyday last age because i dont wake up to bank - this age JP and some TSH big and small accounts managed to get some but unfortunately i've been universally loved by all and you have to share my gold - well neither here nor there more enemies are actually better for me - each of you get 5 mil per 15 turns is better than having obnoxious GD hit me for 29 mil like last night

now mods, ya so fond of giving me yellow stripes now i demand that you give karina one too!!! ^^

Titan's_Ten
12th December 2006, 07:01 AM
Not many things catch my attention, but this is rather amusing to an old fashioned person like me. Here is TA, a clan that was formed under many beliefs, one being that a good fight is one done with an enemy at full strength. On the other side is BSS, a clan that by reports, have spies on other clans forums and attempts an all out preemptive attack. Yin and Yang?

This might be amusing to see what happens if an all out war goes ahead :fork: Someone wake me when this is all said and done :morning:

Juukamen
12th December 2006, 09:16 AM
So warring DR are BSS/DT's 5 war in the same time now ?

Schadenfreude
12th December 2006, 09:43 AM
So warring DR are BSS/DT's 5 war in the same time now ?

Not quite, lets see,

current wars are;

TA/S3H (just started)
TUE (just started)
POL (long running not much left)
therevenge (been running a few days, no activity from them)
LOR (kind of a nothing war, they have nothign worth sabbing)

wars ended

DR (Dark Rebellion, Karins chain for those not in the know)(Ended 2 nights ago)
TSH (ended last night)
LoG (Ended 12 minutes after it started)
ES/LaCN twice (ended about 2 hours after each started)

Same applies for each chain, when you want an end to war, come speak to us, always willing to chat, even if it comes to nothing.

Can we keep this thread clean and without the flaming, that way it`ll not be closed, and you guys can keep upto date on where we`re at :)

daredevil
12th December 2006, 01:58 PM
I just think its strange you say your sabbing TA while infact the only account you guys post in here are s3h members who also happen to be at the TA boards.

Also funny to see you guys think you really sabbed all that weapons while in fact for both nebula and me most were selled during the sabs to get other stuff for.

ViralSt0rm
12th December 2006, 02:16 PM
Alrighty BSS members, I didnt come here to flame or try to beg TA's way outta war, I just want to point out the facts. There are many reasons why TA was in BSS chain, but being removed as memebrs because we werent inchain for at the moment bon wantted us and you guys allowing others outta chain to stay members, was the reason we never had the will to come back. Double standard on Bonnies part, I know, but we dealt with it last age after we were so heartbroken we couldnt rejoin the great sab chain.

Anyways, as long as you guys know whats up, TA wont back down til it goes both ways. I still have a friends in yall chain, but its a game :). All is fun in the game that involves love and war <3 :D

Schadenfreude
12th December 2006, 02:17 PM
I just think its strange you say your sabbing TA while infact the only account you guys post in here are s3h members who also happen to be at the TA boards.

Also funny to see you guys think you really sabbed all that weapons while in fact for both nebula and me most were selled during the sabs to get other stuff for.

Are you saying i didn`t sab you? I didn`t post logs like the others, but can if needs be.

p.s. nice bike :) yours?

Denver
12th December 2006, 03:00 PM
he has the best bike ever one day i will make him give me a ride!

fahey
12th December 2006, 08:27 PM
Someone before mentioned that BSS is outnumbered... how badly are they outnumbered(and i dont want any of you BSS guys telling me "quality is more important than quantity... i know) and i am curious

l0_0l
12th December 2006, 08:47 PM
Someone before mentioned that BSS is outnumbered... how badly are they outnumbered(and i dont want any of you BSS guys telling me "quality is more important than quantity... i know) and i am curious
theres 3 members in bss .... 4 if you count PR's bitch, lordvlad (but he doesnt bat for the bss team anyhmore)

p.s. is your koc name fahey?

MFnBonsai
12th December 2006, 09:57 PM
38 minutes ago WarSt0rm Sabotage 1 0
38 minutes ago Troke Sabotage 1 0
38 minutes ago Troke Sabotage 1 0
39 minutes ago WarSt0rm Sabotage 1 0
39 minutes ago Troke Sabotage 1 0
39 minutes ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 1 0
39 minutes ago WarSt0rm Sabotage 1 0
39 minutes ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 1 0
39 minutes ago Troke Sabotage 1 0
40 minutes ago Troke Sabotage 1 0
40 minutes ago WarSt0rm Sabotage 1 0
40 minutes ago ReaDmE-tXt Sabotage 1 0
40 minutes ago WarSt0rm Sabotage 1 0
41 minutes ago ReaDmE-tXt Sabotage 1 0
41 minutes ago Troke Sabotage 1 0
41 minutes ago WarSt0rm Sabotage 1 0
41 minutes ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 1 0
41 minutes ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 1 1
41 minutes ago WarSt0rm Sabotage 1 0
42 minutes ago ReaDmE-tXt Sabotage 1 0
42 minutes ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 1 1
42 minutes ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 1 0
42 minutes ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 1 1
43 minutes ago ReaDmE-tXt Sabotage 1 0
43 minutes ago WarSt0rm Sabotage 1 0
44 minutes ago ReaDmE-tXt Sabotage 1 0
44 minutes ago ReaDmE-tXt Sabotage 1 0
44 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 0
44 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 1
45 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 2 1
45 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 0
46 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 0
47 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 0
47 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 0

33 minutes ago rave Attack defended 1 99 9 13,468,314 38,964,413 details
33 minutes ago rave Attack defended 1 119 7 11,341,976 46,830,977 details
35 minutes ago rave Attack defended 1 130 11 14,424,441 40,905,790 details
35 minutes ago rave Attack defended 1 122 11 16,077,356 44,465,151 details
36 minutes ago rave Attack defended 1 95 7 14,280,084 45,875,621 details
37 minutes ago WarSt0rm Attack defended 1 62 8 12,280,287 45,055,322 details
37 minutes ago Troke Attack defended 1 2 12 29,243,928 44,730,605 details
37 minutes ago WarSt0rm Attack defended 1 48 5 8,863,690 40,714,573 details
37 minutes ago Troke Attack defended 1 2 15 29,373,552 45,935,893 details
37 minutes ago Troke Attack defended 1 3 20 32,495,461 43,830,538 details
38 minutes ago Troke Attack defended 1 1 7 29,463,525 48,091,947 details
38 minutes ago WarSt0rm Attack defended 1 59 7 9,870,453 40,937,142 details
38 minutes ago Troke Attack defended 1 3 23 33,822,783 46,764,381 details
38 minutes ago WarSt0rm Attack defended 1 65 7 11,235,886 47,001,495 details
39 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Attack defended 1 231 1 5,374,128 42,030,686 details
39 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Attack defended 1 656 7 5,295,320 42,905,412 details
39 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Attack defended 1 283 2 4,633,836 42,004,637 details
40 minutes ago AdrianTheSlayer Attack defended 1 74 62 37,523,196 39,226,687 details
40 minutes ago WarSt0rm Attack defended 1 60 13 10,322,182 39,861,079 details
41 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Attack defended 1 380 4 5,277,428 38,068,829 details
42 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Attack defended 1 529 6 5,408,623 38,492,192 details
43 minutes ago IcedAngelSt0rm Attack defended 1 52 1 1,739,328 41,169,993 details
43 minutes ago IcedAngelSt0rm Attack defended 1 58 1 1,650,304 42,880,535 details
43 minutes ago IcedAngelSt0rm Attack defended 1 70 2 1,902,919 40,756,259 details
43 minutes ago IcedAngelSt0rm Attack defended 1 43 1 1,687,750 40,792,747 details
43 minutes ago IcedAngelSt0rm Attack defended 1 77 2 1,667,581 41,837,003 details

oh no theres a st0rm a commin

ms_fishy
12th December 2006, 10:02 PM
lol i got that too ^^

not in so many words, your mass is a joke

well, i give credits for your will to fight tho
come join me and i'll teach you how to do it right
you could be the next baddie on koc ya know? :lmao:

Asianguard
12th December 2006, 10:02 PM
woot lol i was laughing my ass off when i saw this

35 minutes ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 2 1
35 minutes ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 2 1
35 minutes ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 2 0
36 minutes ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 2 0
36 minutes ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 2 1
37 minutes ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 1 0
37 minutes ago WarSt0rm Sabotage 1 0
38 minutes ago WarSt0rm Sabotage 1 1
38 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 1
38 minutes ago WarSt0rm Sabotage 1 1
38 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 0
38 minutes ago ReaDmE-tXt Sabotage 1 0
39 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 0
39 minutes ago ReaDmE-tXt Sabotage 1 0
39 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 0
39 minutes ago ReaDmE-tXt Sabotage 1 0
39 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 1
40 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 1
40 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 0
40 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 0
41 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 0
41 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 1
42 minutes ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 0

34 minutes ago ReaDmE-tXt 316 Gold stolen 1 4 2 144,232 2,398 details
34 minutes ago ReaDmE-tXt 482 Gold stolen 1 8 4 149,432 2,372 details
34 minutes ago ReaDmE-tXt 669 Gold stolen 1 6 4 150,587 1,927 details
35 minutes ago ReaDmE-tXt 446 Gold stolen 1 5 3 123,106 1,760 details
35 minutes ago rave 2,065 Gold stolen 1 0 2 12,079,389 1,302 details
35 minutes ago rave 1,588 Gold stolen 1 0 3 14,021,580 1,957 details
35 minutes ago rave 1,941 Gold stolen 1 0 4 12,599,579 2,189 details
35 minutes ago theMightyTh0r 754 Gold stolen 1 0 2 4,770,520 2,011 details
35 minutes ago rave 2,476 Gold stolen 1 0 3 12,386,069 2,240 details
35 minutes ago theMightyTh0r 1,032 Gold stolen 1 0 2 5,248,074 1,838 details
36 minutes ago rave 2,144 Gold stolen 1 0 2 11,683,283 1,602 details
36 minutes ago ReaDmE-tXt 915 Gold stolen 1 9 5 143,970 2,379 details
36 minutes ago theMightyTh0r 1,333 Gold stolen 1 0 2 4,998,933 2,120 details
36 minutes ago WarSt0rm 2,052 Gold stolen 1 0 2 10,053,420 1,760 details
36 minutes ago theMightyTh0r 1,484 Gold stolen 1 0 4 5,389,322 1,798 details
36 minutes ago WarSt0rm 3,148 Gold stolen 1 0 2 10,824,737 1,944 details
37 minutes ago WarSt0rm 2,808 Gold stolen 1 0 3 10,290,742 1,898 details
37 minutes ago theMightyTh0r 1,360 Gold stolen 1 0 4 4,641,215 1,573 details
37 minutes ago AdrianTheSlayer 3,098 Gold stolen 1 0 2 32,674,563 2,467 details
37 minutes ago WarSt0rm 3,668 Gold stolen 1 0 5 9,336,674 2,370 details
37 minutes ago WarSt0rm 3,153 Gold stolen 1 0 3 11,087,065 1,985 details
42 minutes ago IcedAngelSt0rm 2,269 Gold stolen 1 0 5 1,505,872 1,664 details
42 minutes ago IcedAngelSt0rm 2,343 Gold stolen 1 0 2 1,626,836 2,103 details
42 minutes ago IcedAngelSt0rm 3,415 Gold stolen 1 0 4 1,816,138 1,761 details
42 minutes ago IcedAngelSt0rm 2,528 Gold stolen 1 0 4 1,567,003 2,050 details
42 minutes ago IcedAngelSt0rm 3,931 Gold stolen 1 0 1 1,508,517 1,745 details

Not like they got anything ;)

ViralSt0rm
13th December 2006, 12:43 AM
HAHA lizzy. Hate to tell ya this, but you havent used more people than what? 9 at most? Dont try to call masses pathetic when you arent massing in #s as it is :). Just have fun and be silent.

ms_fishy
13th December 2006, 01:04 AM
ooh, VS

its common knowledge that we never got gazillions of sabbers/massers but we do severe damage and have a blast without conscience ^^

wars are so much fun and damage to my account is irrelevant- and ya know ya wanna join meee :lmao:

TPLOTL
13th December 2006, 01:27 AM
theres 3 members in bss .... 4 if you count PR's bitch, lordvlad (but he doesnt bat for the bss team anyhmore)

Three huh?? Well IF that is the case and there are only THREE of us .. Babe, we do one hell of a fine job when you compare us to this tiny swarm of bees

4 hours ago ReaDmE-tXt Sabotage 1 0
4 hours ago Troke Sabotage 1 0
4 hours ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 2 0
4 hours ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 2 1
4 hours ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 1 0
4 hours ago Troke Sabotage 1 1
4 hours ago Coldwar55 Sabotage 1 0
4 hours ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 0
4 hours ago theMightyTh0r Sabotage 1 0

4 hours ago Coldwar55 Attack defended 1 0 52 1,069,127 1,360,979 details
4 hours ago AdrianTheSlayer 77,132 Gold stolen 1 1 46 33,906,960 1,535,347 details
4 hours ago Coldwar55 Attack defended 1 0 21 1,202,744 1,468,747 details
4 hours ago Coldwar55 Attack defended 1 0 45 1,206,274 1,556,247 details
4 hours ago Coldwar55 Attack defended 1 0 23 1,053,001 1,445,875 details
4 hours ago theMightyTh0r 45,554 Gold stolen 1 125 53 5,138,856 1,475,592 details
4 hours ago Coldwar55 Attack defended 1 0 44 1,232,176 1,500,324 details
4 hours ago theMightyTh0r 31,722 Gold stolen 1 101 43 4,678,204 1,362,576 details
4 hours ago theMightyTh0r 48,178 Gold stolen 1 69 27 4,793,948 1,530,769 details
4 hours ago theMightyTh0r 48,528 Gold stolen 1 85 33 4,792,883 1,563,784 details
4 hours ago theMightyTh0r 45,663 Gold stolen 1 186 66 5,345,150 1,883,699 details
4 hours ago rave 83,720 Gold stolen 1 20 56 11,446,756 2,629,125 details
4 hours ago rave 92,688 Gold stolen 1 8 33 13,363,890 2,023,370 details
4 hours ago WarSt0rm 88,991 Gold stolen 1 10 62 11,826,321 2,391,118 details
4 hours ago rave 143,750 Gold stolen 1 13 57 13,158,429 1,977,980 details
4 hours ago WarSt0rm 148,365 Gold stolen 1 8 40 8,363,640 2,181,095 details
4 hours ago rave 106,419 Gold stolen 1 13 52 13,616,150 2,353,261 details
4 hours ago WarSt0rm 131,301 Gold stolen 1 5 29 8,753,643 2,023,214 details
4 hours ago rave 126,579 Gold stolen 1 15 53 12,932,545 2,521,064 details
4 hours ago WarSt0rm 126,829 Gold stolen 1 15 72 8,560,202 2,476,615 details
4 hours ago WarSt0rm 148,528 Gold stolen 1 15 79 9,349,076 2,358,014 details
4 hours ago IcedAngelSt0rm Attack defended 1 41 41 1,738,205 2,316,990 details
4 hours ago IcedAngelSt0rm Attack defended 1 50 50 1,599,959 2,155,068 details
4 hours ago AdrianTheSlayer 95,451 Gold stolen 1 3 81 35,949,764 2,069,182 details
4 hours ago IcedAngelSt0rm Attack defended 1 32 35 1,607,956 1,985,252 details
4 hours ago IcedAngelSt0rm Attack defended 1 61 61 1,676,472 2,241,219 details
4 hours ago IcedAngelSt0rm Attack defended 1 67 67 1,769,965 2,358,599 details

4 Dragonskin were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
2 Invisibility Shield were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
4 Invisibility Shield were sabotaged by enemy spies!!

** Killed some mercs and did little damage to my covert count.

WoW .. Yes, they are the best at what they do ... TA really should think about changing their name to .. Spammers~R~Us .. it would fit you better.

In 24 hours they manage to get 33 weapons off me and yet I take them for just under 400 IS's .. I believe I win this one.

Hey, next time ... bring your alliance.

jeesusfreek
13th December 2006, 01:34 AM
so, apparently.

we are inconsequential. :P ... no worries, mates, it's just a game. sorry more of the peoples don't realize that eh? ya know how it goes, war and destroy, war and destroy...it's necessary yes, but is the 7 pages of censored really worth it? I'm not taking offense to anything anybody's said...

peace easy.

Nebula_Cometh
13th December 2006, 03:11 AM
Alliance Affiliation: I'm looking for officers to join. Interested? PM me ...The Silv3r Hawks (S3H) BF Commander / ThunderSt0rm Alliance (TA) ...PROBE AND I WILL SAB BACK

You would think, they would learn .. We could not care less for their "Warnings" b/c when it comes to TA .. we are going to Sab, then break and by the time you realize what happen .. you will be empty.

Accounts are being emptied right now ...

Little lesson here .. keep your comments and plans a little more secret.

Since I was one of the first lot sabbed and the most used example on the first page ... I'd like to add to what daredevil said .. that your lot began the sabs on TA, when in fact you went after the bigger targets of S3H first and posted as such.

As for warnings on the AA .. I do sab for probes. However since I already know that BSS will sab for even being in their logs I don't bother.

As far as the lesson goes .. well I beleive it was one persons oppinion and not the oppinion of the whole of TA at the time.

Question though ... why use a S3H AA as an example, rather then use a TA's AA? ... especially after you said "when it comes to TA .. we are going to Sab, then break and by the time you realize what happen .. you will be empty."

Nebula_Cometh will drop also on update.... pity logged in and sold while we were hitting but 400m DA has now been relieved...

LoL ... well Bon you got 154 IS off me out of the 2800 odd IS i had (credit to you which could have been worse for me had I not logged in) ... so it was a pity I denied you the chance to get more IS off me :) As far as my 400 odd mill DA being relieved ... it was due to selling 2600 odd IS to go into covert tools.

I've had a couple of PM's laughing at my sabbing. Well I may not sab alot as I used to be a ranker, but at least I have given it a try. Maybe I might learn to sab better. Time will tell I guess

TPLOTL
13th December 2006, 08:45 AM
HAHA

Actually I posted your AA instead of one of the others b/c it was the last one I had Ctrl C'd. Not that is really matters .. Maybe you should read it again .. It says "Alliance Affiliation: I'm looking for officers to join. Interested? PM me ...The Silv3r Hawks (S3H) BF Commander / ThunderSt0rm Alliance (TA) ...PROBE AND I WILL SAB BACK

It does not matter if you are JUST The Silv3r Hawks or if you are both. You claim some sort of membership to the ThunderSt0rm Alliance, you are mixed into their clan chain and therefore you support their growth. And the way we see it .. If ya wanna wear their tag and support their chain, then we will be more then happy to include you in their beating.

But, if it would make you feel better .... Here I will post one that is TA only:

Alliance Affiliation: ThunderSt0rm_Alliance If you probe I will sab

ViralSt0rm
13th December 2006, 11:13 AM
Lady of the Lake, know your roll and hush up. You are nothing but a shadow of BSS. BSS ----> :starwars: <------TPLOTL. You have a big mouth, but that comes from you being around Destiny to much. You want to prove something, go on KOC and do your buisness. Gloating here does nothing but make you look more like an idoit, but I guess thats the point of ALL your posts. Please, if you want to feel greater, go get ontop of your husband and make him call you daddy.

As for TA and S3h, we are a family. ThunderHawks if you are brave enough to say we have worked as well as DT and BSS have since they joined together. Its just.... fun :). Its a game :D

Viral

Schadenfreude
13th December 2006, 11:22 AM
come on people, lets keep the flaiming outta this from both sides sides, we sab j00, j00 sab us, its all good in the end. Lets have some fun whilst it lasts, no need for anyone to be bitter, we are playign a war game after all :D

TPLOTL
13th December 2006, 11:30 AM
I do handle my business on the battlefield Viral. You want to call me a "Shadow of BSS" that is fine .. as long as you understand that this "Shadow" is kicking your alliances butt.

And Viral, know the facts before you make yourself look like an idiot. This Queen of Chaos has no ring on her finger, nor a collar around her neck. So back off, this bytch will bite.

Juukamen
13th December 2006, 11:35 AM
In one week, that side that have taken away most gold, waspons and soldiers, is theone that is the hardest fighters. Words are only for PR =)

ViralSt0rm
13th December 2006, 11:37 AM
Predictable. anyways, thats all I can say QoC.

Thanx Sch, it is always fun and a pleasure :).

RoHaLoVeR
13th December 2006, 01:08 PM
Name: BSS-MFnBonsai
Commander: BSS-Rulemachine
Race: Elves
Alliance Affiliation: BSS_DT_QoC .. RIP Darmael Honourary BSS member
Highest Rank 23 / 3 weeks ago
Army Size: 51,515
Fortifications: Drawbridge

Sorry to kick you out of page 1 Bonsai :(

Juukamen
13th December 2006, 01:46 PM
i'm just curious, what does make you beleve that he cares abut beein in page1 or 200 ? :P

CrippledLucifer-
13th December 2006, 01:54 PM
someone has to help bon with his bad habit of being a top ranker this age :p

jeesusfreek
13th December 2006, 02:15 PM
yah is true....

Back_Breaker
13th December 2006, 03:47 PM
15 minutes ago Sabotage Failure 5 details
16 minutes ago Sabotage Failure 5 details
17 minutes ago Sabotage Failure 5 details
18 minutes ago Sabotage Failure 5 details
18 minutes ago Sabotage Failure 5 details

Well, it won't be me today, lol.
Just wanted to tell you, Bon, that I found my reception in your armoury to be quite rude today, and I plan on speaking to their superiors. :fork:

And @QOC, dear, I've also taken way more then I've lost, and that's with a QUITE considerable differnce in weps on both sides, obviously.
Does that mean "I win" ? Newp. But neither does the fact that you gave more than you got, an indication that YOU are winning. See? :pounce:

TPLOTL
13th December 2006, 04:23 PM
Ahh Adrian when it comes to you and I .. baby, I did win.

Back_Breaker
13th December 2006, 04:37 PM
Yes, you got to touch the presence of my hawtness.
And I, yours.
And I wasn't referring to OUR ratios, my dear...Just towards the alliance as a whole. I know you spanked me harder then I spanked joo, but wut can I say...I'm a gentleman. :pounce:

Mr.Man
13th December 2006, 05:02 PM
Go Adrian!!!! Kill BSS!!!!!!

Back_Breaker
13th December 2006, 05:08 PM
Lol, hardly. But thanks for the sentiments. :)

Anyhoo, to clarify:

BPMS.....
173 x 850,000 = $ 147,050,000

IS's..... x 750,000 = $ 45,750,000

skins... x 200,000 = $ 16,800,000

cloaks... x 50,000 = $ 1,500,000

mithril... x 5,100 = $ 66, 300

Total sabbed from BSS so far, (from me) = $ 211,166,300

In the same time period, I lost about 90 IS's.
Considering I have 5 times the weps as 99% of my targets, THAT could be considered a win, also.
Not to mention, the nuns that joo guys and gals keep rebuying for me. :pounce:
(ps, liz, ain't you gotta go out Christmas shopping soon? I need yer gold!)

MFnBonsai
13th December 2006, 06:54 PM
Name: BSS-MFnBonsai
Commander: BSS-Rulemachine
Race: Elves
Alliance Affiliation: BSS_DT_QoC .. RIP Darmael Honourary BSS member
Highest Rank 23 / 3 weeks ago
Army Size: 51,515
Fortifications: Drawbridge

Sorry to kick you out of page 1 Bonsai :(

sorry to dissapoint you but i checked my logs.... you failed 11x like most of your guys...

and ive losst 25 IS in all the sabbs >>>> quite pr0 really

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of Lord-Bojangles's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Lord-Bojangles's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of Lord-Bojangles's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Lord-Bojangles's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of MineKeeper_TUE's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter MineKeeper_TUE's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of MineKeeper_TUE's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter MineKeeper_TUE's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of CANTKEEPMEDOWN's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter CANTKEEPMEDOWN's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of CANTKEEPMEDOWN's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter CANTKEEPMEDOWN's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 3 spies to attempt to sabotage 40 of Killing_squad's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Killing_squad's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 3 spies to attempt to sabotage 40 of Killing_squad's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Killing_squad's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 40 of Killing_squad's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

you had to ditch Lord-Bojangles soon as i started posting logs lol....

Hands_of_God (not active) <<< didnt have to go inactive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many_Men0796 None 4 hours ago

Call a truce stop this war and save yourself your account I would to have to chain sab u everytime ur on the front page

lol ^^

PS. wake up repair weapons Rank: 49

lol oh and that 25 IS i think was sabbed by TA or POL not RUE

Asianguard
13th December 2006, 07:48 PM
lol...we already won the war if we forced the enemy chain to sell off and lose rank ;)

The rest is just a matter of sabbing until one side gets bored..

Back_Breaker
13th December 2006, 08:43 PM
lol...we already won the war if we forced the enemy chain to sell off and lose rank ;)

The rest is just a matter of sabbing until one side gets bored..

Lol, he says "we"...like someone gives a rats ass about the crap he's been spewing....
Ya, GJ, numnuts...u got wars going with your mouth...congrats. :yay:

RoHaLoVeR
13th December 2006, 09:03 PM
sorry to dissapoint you but i checked my logs.... you failed 11x like most of your guys...

and ive losst 25 IS in all the sabbs >>>> quite pr0 really

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of MineKeeper_TUE's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of MineKeeper_TUE's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 40 of Killing_squad's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

you had to ditch Lord-Bojangles soon as i started posting logs lol....

Hands_of_God (not active) <<< didnt have to go inactive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many_Men0796 None 4 hours ago

Call a truce stop this war and save yourself your account I would to have to chain sab u everytime ur on the front page

lol ^^

PS. wake up repair weapons Rank: 49

lol oh and that 25 IS i think was sabbed by TA or POL not RUE

xD

Nope, if I remember correct, 3 of my guys broke through, don't know why only 25 IS got sabbed though :P.

Come on Bon, give us a bit of pleasure and the honour that we succeeded in kicking you out of page 1 (even if it was just for a few hours and even if we sabbed only 25 IS from you) ^^.

I know you can easily rebuy and that you don't care about rank, but when the mass started, I told them, if BSS-MFnBonsai isn't page 1 anymore after that we sabb him, then we will have succeeded :D.

And indeed, before our mass, you were 47, after it, you were 53, that gives us enough satisfaction xD.

You might be page 1 now again, but it will stay in our memory forever :P.

matt_77
13th December 2006, 09:48 PM
lol all i have to say is OMG N00b alert.

yeah thats right bon i covered what you were going to say for you, you dont have to post now :P

RoHaLoVeR
13th December 2006, 10:13 PM
roflmao, Matt_77 called ME a noob :yay:

This is getting funnier every minute :bash-lol:

And Matt, it's not the person who sabbs the most who's the winner, it's the person who has the most fun sabbing, and I can assure you, in our mass last night, I didn't have so much fun anymore for months :D.

Asianguard
13th December 2006, 10:15 PM
well hopefully u have fun being a nice farm for everyone :D

RoHaLoVeR
13th December 2006, 11:36 PM
lol Asianguard, I have been a nice farm for everyone since the beginning of the age :P.

Before the war, I was doing daily sell-offs to TUE worth about 500 mil gold just because they're loyal to me :P.

You can't be an ego you know, and besides, I like making people happy xD.

And don't forget, this is the first age of TUE, how many new alliances can kick someone (temporary) from page 1 huh? :P

TPLOTL
14th December 2006, 12:00 AM
lol Asianguard, I have been a nice farm for everyone since the beginning of the age :P.

Before the war, I was doing daily sell-offs to TUE worth about 500 mil gold just because they're loyal to me :P.

You can't be an ego you know, and besides, I like making people happy xD.

And don't forget, this is the first age of TUE, how many new alliances can kick someone (temporary) from page 1 huh? :P

You do sell offs daily just because they are loyal to you. Actually it sounds like someone has to buy this officers. But hey, some buy them with click credits and others buy them with sell offs.

And as for knocking Bon off the 1st page with your mass earlier in the day. LOL .. you got 25 IS's off him .. the only thing that shows is the top ranks are very close around him. So don't go bragging about it, b/c it makes you look like a n00b.

Presence
14th December 2006, 12:45 AM
not like it's hard to hit someone from top... especially when they're at like what 47...?

consider the possibility that the people who were around bon made some good gold hits or decided to invest in the area they were lacking and hence bumped bon down a bit in the rankings...

now if u had been able to devastate the account.. then that would be an entirely different story...

Habsfan
14th December 2006, 01:49 AM
Man some of you are bitches.

If Rohalover is happy that he and his clan knocked Bon off the top page - then let him enjoy it.

Matt don't talk about being a noob. There are far worse things in the game then noobs, and you are one of them.

If people in BSS really think that sab totals is what makes the game fun, then BSS has slipped along way in how they view the game. I don't think they have, just people doing the usual propaganda BS on GUA. BSS is one of the premier sab clans (IMO), because they respect that the game isn't about 'stats' whether it be on a sabbot or on your stats on KoC, it's about having fun.

I think most would admit that the true 'fun' in sabbing is achieving the goals you set out for yourself and doing it with others, for some their goals are sabbing a certain amount, or knocking someone off the top page - so let Rohalover and TUE enjoy it.

Enjoy the thread, so I don't have to pull the mod hammer out ;)

Edit:

On a side note - sabbing takes no skill, nor does building a spy account take much either. However, becoming a sabber and using all of your efforts to do that, and bank does take a ton of commitment. I can now appreciate how sabbers (real ones, who actually have men and need to bank) have to play, tons of commitment - far more then top rankers, but very little skill is involved in it - just like being a clickwhore. True 'koc skill' comes in diplomacy (the policies your clan has, and how you enforce them/deal with your own clan and others), and it is the real test of koc.

Lite-Ning
14th December 2006, 02:31 AM
You do sell offs daily just because they are loyal to you. Actually it sounds like someone has to buy this officers. But hey, some buy them with click credits and others buy them with sell offs.

Sorry but please don't try to attempt to degrade what Roha has managed to accomplish with his chain. I've seen his 'sells', most weren't even to his direct officers. He truly does put his clan first and CHOOSES to sell to those most loyal.

Other than that, I have no opinion of this war; but just have fun ^_^, hopefully y'all are having as much fun as we are :)

~Lite

Presence
14th December 2006, 03:31 AM
I agree that the game is all about fun =p

but extensive and repetitive gloating gets old after i finished reading the thread t.t

=p

i love sabbing and i love war teehee!

i know it don't take skill ,just comittment, and i agree entirely.

i know because i wake up every 2-3 hours to bank ;/ lol

and i hope liziy especially is having fun =] cuz we all know she loves to sab :DDD

im bored;/ i wish someone would probe me t.t ;}

Josef-Sepp-Dietrich
14th December 2006, 04:03 AM
On a side note - sabbing takes no skill, nor does building a spy account take much either. However, becoming a sabber and using all of your efforts to do that, and bank does take a ton of commitment. I can now appreciate how sabbers (real ones, who actually have men and need to bank) have to play, tons of commitment - far more then top rankers, but very little skill is involved in it - just like being a clickwhore. True 'koc skill' comes in diplomacy (the policies your clan has, and how you enforce them/deal with your own clan and others), and it is the real test of koc.

You need to have many skills for marathon sabs like I did in the past. Sabbing for at least 24 hours in a row that's what I call sabbing. To reach 48 hours wasn't that hard either but most of you'll think: IMPOSSIBLE!
No, speed is all I need :icon_eek:
Time to reïncarnate the old JSD.....

Legowelt.
14th December 2006, 04:09 AM

Lol, welcome back ;)

RoHaLoVeR
14th December 2006, 05:27 AM

And as for knocking Bon off the 1st page with your mass earlier in the day. LOL .. you got 25 IS's off him .. the only thing that shows is the top ranks are very close around him. So don't go bragging about it, b/c it makes you look like a n00b.

lol TPLOTL :P.

If you wanted to make me feel bad, it didn't work, I'm still uberhappy ^^.

About the sell-offs, I only do sell-offs to the people who I know are very loyal, who I know that whatever happens, they will stay with me, if they get 15k clicks a day if they join someone, they will ignore it and stay with me, if I ask them to risk their whole account to help me or to sell it off, they will do it for me, and THOSE people deserve to get big sell-offs, people who didn't join you because you give them clicks or gold or anything, simply people who join you out of friendship to have fun, those people are on top of my respect list and 500 mil sells, 1 bil sells or anything more, that's nothing compared what they mean to me and TUE ;).

suboffies, subsuboffies, subsubsuboffies, subsubsubsubsuboffies, they all get it :P.

As for the sabbings, we were satisfied when we accomplished our purposes in the mass, we don't care if we sabbed 5 IS or 500 IS, the most important thing for us is that it worked and that we had extremely much fun doing it, and we're still having fun by thinking about it, now in your eyes that may sound nooby, but we don't need to sabb 10k IS or something to become satisfied, and during the mass we held, it wasn't important how much you sabbed, the atmosphere there was, the fun we had doing it is way more important than sabbing 10k IS, and IS are fake anyways, but the atmosphere and the fun we had are real and will stay in our memories forever :D.

Josef-Sepp-Dietrich, wow man, that's what I call a sabber :D.

Welcome back man ^^

Legowelt.
14th December 2006, 06:14 AM
but the atmosphere and the fun we had are real and will stay in our memories forever :D.

You ever get out, into the real world?

Habsfan
14th December 2006, 10:13 AM
You need to have many skills for marathon sabs like I did in the past. Sabbing for at least 24 hours in a row that's what I call sabbing. To reach 48 hours wasn't that hard either but most of you'll think: IMPOSSIBLE!

You're still around, you crazy bastard :p

JSD is crazy and I could see him easily sabbing for 48 hours straight - the guy is a maniac.

Good luck to all sides in their respective wars.

Back_Breaker
14th December 2006, 11:32 AM
Welcome back, JSD, and nice puppy in your siggy, lol.

Griff, I'm glad to see you still around, man. Keep the faith, buddy.

On topic, I've heard that BSS and TA are currenty discussing a cease fire, so keep it in yer pants, folks.

Carlos
14th December 2006, 12:21 PM

haha if it takes no skills to play as a sabber then why did u only last 1 day as a sabber
anyway, sabber life is much easier in bss this age, seems a lot of tll members quitted koc lol

Habsfan
14th December 2006, 01:51 PM
Because sabbing takes no skill.

Commitment - hell yes. Does Bonsai have a lot of KoC "skill", your damn rights, but it's not based in the fact that he can do what anyone else in KoC can do; sab.

I've already explained myself as to why I quit, my grandfather was dying when I had made the transformation to sab and war. After that I lost all desire to play the game, and now that he has passed on, I still feel no need or desire to return to the game.

Perhaps to some an online, text-based game overshadows real life, making real life less important to others, and therefore they can't sympathize.

daredevil
14th December 2006, 06:38 PM
Welcome back, JSD, and nice puppy in your siggy, lol.

Griff, I'm glad to see you still around, man. Keep the faith, buddy.

On topic, I've heard that BSS and TA are currenty discussing a cease fire, so keep it in yer pants, folks.

Talks between TA/S3H and BSS have been going on yeah and a temporary truce is in place atm.

We will see what it brings.

LoseR
14th December 2006, 08:24 PM
Very nice series of posts, Habsfan. I'll rep you for them. :)

Asianguard
14th December 2006, 09:41 PM
Talks between TA/S3H and BSS have been going on yeah and a temporary truce is in place atm.

We will see what it brings.

lol actually there is no truce yet...

Efreet
14th December 2006, 10:01 PM
so you want to continue to sab over somebody speaking their mind and us not censoring our membership? Who made BSS the KOC censorship police? Honestly I thought BSS was a clan that had honor.

ms_fishy
14th December 2006, 10:13 PM
think of it this way

its like we overheard your talk bout whacking bonsai (and it matters not if you mean it) so its only natural that we show you what we're about so you wouldnt have silly ideas no more

hold no grudge againt ya tho - if they say its over then its over

~guppy the thug~

:lmao:

Asianguard
14th December 2006, 10:17 PM
lol its not censorship...

im not censoring anything...u guys said something that was not necessarily true...

u say war is temp truce when actually there is no truce in place...and this has nothing to do with if i want to sab you or not

*Edit* i guess war is over now

MFnBonsai
14th December 2006, 10:23 PM
so you want to continue to sab over somebody speaking their mind and us not censoring our membership? Who made BSS the KOC censorship police? Honestly I thought BSS was a clan that had honor.

STFU Efreet since when did i tell you to censor your members....

basically i found out a few of TA had plans for later in the age.... whether they were quashed or not who cares.... and whether the whole clan backed up those ideas or not wo cares....

it gave us an excuse to sabb so we did.... no point bitching about it now....

PS. BSS has never claimed that we are honourable you must have us mixed up with a different alliance....

Efreet
14th December 2006, 10:29 PM
lizzy -so why haven't you been at war with every other clan as I'm sure what was said was posted by somebody else in another clan. Yes you are forcing some kind of cenorship on our members as if you don't like what's said you sab them. From my limited time in TA I know you guys have had a good relationship so I would have thought that you would said something to VS, Shads, LH or somebody else before you started actions for words. Sometime words are just that words. 99% of KOC know that it is not smart to start something a war with BSS and that attacking you might get you sabbed, but for talking about you?

MFnBonsai
14th December 2006, 10:37 PM
lizzy -so why haven't you been at war with every other clan as I'm sure what was said was posted by somebody else in another clan. Yes you are forcing some kind of cenorship on our members as if you don't like what's said you sab them. From my limited time in TA I know you guys have had a good relationship so I would have thought that you would said something to VS, Shads, LH or somebody else before you started actions for words. Sometime words are just that words. 99% of KOC know that it is not smart to start something a war with BSS and that attacking you might get you sabbed, but for talking about you?

wasnt so much talking bro it was more like a nicely constructed plan by someone that was upset that i finished 2 places behind him ;)

ViralSt0rm
14th December 2006, 11:46 PM
haha guys, whatever. Bon Its a game. A 24 hr cool down has been called for both sides. It will be advertisted on both TA/S3h boards. Happy Gaming Everyone. Back to keep my post count as low as possible :D

BooBear
15th December 2006, 05:39 AM
It must be nice Bon to post that you have no honor
Even thieves have some kind of honor

There's been a lot of whinging in this thread, he said this, she said that, they were going to do this
Like Bon said, who really cares

This is meant to be a fun game, however some players fun is not the same as others
Some players like to rank, some like to steal as much gold as possible, some like to help others and some enjoy destroying the fun for everone else

Bon has a reputaion which is known through out KoC so I guess he has to live upto it
Playing the top arrogant bully must be hard to maintain especially when there are so many 'wanna be Bons' around

It sounds as if the truce was best for both sides
Maybe it will stick, maybe it wont

If it wasn't for the small mindedness of some, what would we have to laugh at on here

Thanks everyone for making me laugh
Happy Christmas :-)

Gifflebip
15th December 2006, 05:12 PM
The saying goes there's no honor among thieves. Just to clarify.

Juukamen
16th December 2006, 04:54 AM
Honor amoung thieves, u ahve read too mutch Conan mate. =)

and evil sabbers don't need any honor either, and BSS haven't cared of honor at all, they have cares to sab others all day long.

So i congratz forb eeing int heir logs, u won't get rid of them so easily so long as you got weapons =)

BooBear
16th December 2006, 06:19 AM
The onus was in the 'some kind' of honor

You seemed to have missed the point
I don't understand how someone can post they and their followers have no honor

What kind of person would say that, and what kind of person must they be!
A man or woman with no personal honor, is no man or woman at all.
Honor is having integrity, having a sense of fairness, being respected and respecting others.

How can a person without honor be trusted to uphold an agreement
It wouldn't surprise me, that any agreements that are made with BSS are also broken by BSS

If I have read this thread correctly a war was started because of words posted in a forum with regards to Bon
He got upset that someone didn't like him, and took action
Does he really expect players to like him or respect him when he is a 'man' with no honor
( I use the word man in the very loosest terms )

HoD
16th December 2006, 06:33 AM
I like Bon :-/

Well if you found out plans someone else has of trying to destroy your account, would you do nothing? ^^

HoD

jeesusfreek
16th December 2006, 07:37 PM
yes, I can see why Bon would want to retaliate for words, but at the same time, he didn't have to make the fact that he knew it public...it would've been more tactful to let a few high members know that he knew what was said, and was retaliating as such...I think BSS is in over their heads at this point...so many diffferent fronts .. - is risky.

same as always...good luck to all.

TPLOTL
17th December 2006, 03:54 AM
Just to refresh everyone's mind here ....

The TA vs. BSS/DT/QoC war is OVER!!

Quit living in the past, geesh if you would like to know and discuss what we are doing now .. fine.

here:

Directy from the Great and Mighty Sultan himself

Notice from Commander (7 hours ago)
WAR....

SabSquad....http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3750261
ojci3c....http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3114834
RoHaLoVeR_TUE....http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2730723
Chain everyone connected to GiantDave_RF

CHAIN UP DOWN AND SIDEWAYS

Now don't you feel special .... almost like you are one of us.

SabSquad
17th December 2006, 04:21 PM
SabSquad....http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3750261

? me ? ;)

TPLOTL
17th December 2006, 04:42 PM
Well what do you know ... here they come again ..

User Stats
Name: Many_Men0796
Commander: RoHaLoVeR_TUE
Alliance Affiliation: ~ Leader of The Human Empire, co-leader of The United Empires ~ If u ever try to run up on me just forget it I got enough DA to leave everybody shredded

{16:34:25} · many_men0796 · can we talk
{16:34:38} · Agrona · about?
{16:34:45} · many_men0796 · this war
{16:34:52} · many_men0796 · I want nuthn to do with it
{16:35:02} · Agrona · then you should not be uder Rohalover
{16:35:07} · many_men0796 · I wont sab no more if u dont sab me and im big in the sabbing
{16:35:16} · many_men0796 · its a deal a growth deal
{16:35:44} · many_men0796 · can me and my officers be left out
{16:36:22} · Agrona · well i guess you should pick when and where you join people for growth .. if you are attached to TUE, you are supporting them .. and as you said it is a growth deal .. you are helping him grow .. so no you can not be left out of it.
{16:37:00} · many_men0796 · no yesterday I left and I got 3 pages of sabs
{16:37:07} · many_men0796 · I was under no one
{16:37:30} · Agrona · you did not leave .. minekeeper left and broke the connection .. then you went back .. you should have stayed away
{16:37:52} · many_men0796 · u still sabbed me though thats y I joined
{16:38:03} · many_men0796 · whats it gunna take for this all to stop
{16:39:00} · many_men0796 · I am a main leader in TUE what do u want to do for all this to stop so we can go back to having fun
{16:39:08} · Agrona · o that is BS .. if we sab and you ae not connected you simpley send a pm and let us know, we donot check chains everytime we start sabbing. .. you rejoined b/c you wanted to .. not b/c we were sabbing you. You would have been safer out of chain
{16:39:36} · many_men0796 · can u answer my question
{16:40:34} · Agrona · oo let me see .. you are now a leader of TUE .. yesterday we spoke to Minekeeper and he says he was a leader .. then Rohalover says he is not a leader .. Hmmm sounds like you people need to figure out who is what before you can come to us and talk about stopping anything.
{16:41:18} · many_men0796 · no im speaking for them read my alliance affiliation
{16:41:35} · many_men0796 · im leader
{16:42:55} · Agrona · you are co-leader ... that means there is more then one .. therefore One of the co-leaders can not make the decision for the entire alliance
{16:43:08} · many_men0796 · yes I can
{16:43:13} · many_men0796 · roha lestens to me
{16:43:23} · many_men0796 · trust me I know what im doin
{16:43:32} · many_men0796 · u want a peace treaty lol
{16:44:13} · Agrona · no I am more then happy sabbing and massing your asses .. you are the one that wants this to stop.
{16:44:18} · many_men0796 · Lukash joined now too
{16:44:51} · many_men0796 · its pointless
{16:44:52} · Agrona · lukash is a n00b that is going to get all of you sabbed until the end of the age.
{16:44:56} · many_men0796 · listen to me
{16:45:18} · many_men0796 · we will stop massing if u stop massing
{16:45:28} · many_men0796 · we wont farm if u dont farm
{16:45:35} · many_men0796 · this was all a misunderstanding
{16:45:47} · many_men0796 · we went to war for minekeeper now hes gone
{16:46:02} · many_men0796 · theres no sense in us fighting eachother
{16:46:03} · Agrona · if we can not farm you .. then what was the use of making such nice farms out of your chains?
{16:46:38} · many_men0796 · well if u find a nice farm go for it I like good farms
{16:47:03} · Agrona · your entire chain is fill with them now
{16:47:31} · many_men0796 · well that doesnt mean go crazy with it
{16:48:11} · many_men0796 · actually honestly
{16:48:21} · many_men0796 · I would like to become alliances with you guys
{16:49:06} · Agrona · ahh nice try, but we have no allies other then ourselves .. Inchain alliances only
{16:49:29} · many_men0796 · well r we going to call it peace for now
{16:49:57} · many_men0796 · and TUE will not disrespect BSS no more
{16:50:10} · many_men0796 · as long as BSS dont disrespect TUE
{16:50:39} · Agrona · nope .. I see no reason to stop this war at this moment ... if you would like to speak with Bon when he wakes up .. or Freude when he shows up .. that is fine .. but I am not calling a truce.
{16:51:10} · many_men0796 · well if I leave chain will u stop sabbing me
{16:52:51} · Agrona · if you leave chain and remove the TUE from your AA we will back off ... but i suggest you not return under rohalover grows some balls and confusses His alliance just had it's ass handed to them.
{16:53:47} «« Quits: many_men0796 (KoC237@Cyanide-4C5558E4.dsl.milwwi.ameritech.net)

RoHaLoVeR
17th December 2006, 08:16 PM
{16:40:34} · Agrona · oo let me see .. you are now a leader of TUE .. yesterday we spoke to Minekeeper and he says he was a leader .. then Rohalover says he is not a leader .. Hmmm sounds like you people need to figure out who is what before you can come to us and talk about stopping anything.

1 thing, I NEVER said MineKeeper_TUE isn't a leader of TUE, I wasn't referring to him in my post, you should catch up reading the war thread instead of letting 20k ranked players quit KoC and start bragging about it :P.

And don't worry, MineKeeper left for a HUGE mistake, I will NOT make that mistake again ;).

Many_Men0796 will NOT leave me, so go back to the 20k and 30k ranked players and try to let them quit :yay:

TPLOTL
17th December 2006, 10:51 PM
Dude .. Bon had only spoken to MineKeeper ..and in your post you were talking to Bon and telling him that whoever he had spoken to was not a leader of TUE. We all saw it, including MineKeeper .. He no longer wanted to have anything to do with this war and was interested in stopping it. You disrespected him and his authority, that is why he left.

Now if you read what I posted .. you can see that ANOTHER TUE "Leader" has come to us and requested that we stop the war. He to stated that he did not want to have anything to do with it. And talked about leaving the TUE inorder to keep himself and his chain out of the war.

Hmmm looks to me like you now have Two Leaders that did not Support you in this little war. And I have to say .. your comments about this only being a 10 war .. what a joke. We sabbed and massed TLL and their fakes pretty much the entire age 6 .. why would you even think that we would agree to a little 10 war with you?

GiantDave_WoC
17th December 2006, 10:58 PM
Dude .. Bon had only spoken to MineKeeper ..and in your post you were talking to Bon and telling him that whoever he had spoken to was not a leader of TUE. We all saw it, including MineKeeper .. He no longer wanted to have anything to do with this war and was interested in stopping it. You disrespected him and his authority, that is why he left.

Now if you read what I posted .. you can see that ANOTHER TUE "Leader" has come to us and requested that we stop the war. He to stated that he did not want to have anything to do with it. And talked about leaving the TUE inorder to keep himself and his chain out of the war.

Hmmm looks to me like you now have Two Leaders that did not Support you in this little war. And I have to say .. your comments about this only being a 10 war .. what a joke. We sabbed and massed TLL and their fakes pretty much the entire age 6 .. why would you even think that we would agree to a little 10 war with you?

No offense I like Minekeeper but he left me cos of war last age lol

GiantDave

RoHaLoVeR
18th December 2006, 12:13 AM
lol TPLOTL, again, MineKeeper left because of the war and because he finds some fake Invisibility Shields more important than fun and friendship, but I did NOT disrespect him.

I didn't want to start this war until BSS started massing him for a second time because of something a subsubsubsubsubsubsubsubofficer of me did, so I stood up for him and defended him against the "evil" BSS ;).

I started this war for him, he left :P.

I started this war because of someone under Lord-Bojangles, he left :P.

TUE did absolutely nothing wrong, yet we ended up in a war :P.

And we aren't whining about it or anything, we are having fun and we're all in a sabhappy mood :D.

ms_fishy
18th December 2006, 12:14 AM
lol GD i think he left you cause of your bigger-than-canada mouth
i wouldnt sacrifice my account for your crusade either (unless ya my offie!! :lmao:)

TPLOTL
18th December 2006, 07:21 AM
And we aren't whining about it or anything, we are having fun and we're all in a sabhappy mood :D.

TUE is not whining? Are you just blind or something? Now TWO of your Leaders have come to us whining to stop this war. Not officers .. ofcourse they are whining to .. but Co-Leaders!! Apparently some of them are not having any fun.

RoHaLoVeR
18th December 2006, 07:30 AM
TUE is not whining? Are you just blind or something? Now TWO of your Leaders have come to us whining to stop this war. Not officers .. ofcourse they are whining to .. but Co-Leaders!! Apparently some of them are not having any fun.

lol TPLOTL, the first whiner finds some fake Invisibility Shields in his armory more important than fun and friendship, and the second one was just asking questions about this war :P.

After all it is a useless one, but nvm on that :P.

MFnBonsai
18th December 2006, 07:34 AM
lol TPLOTL, the first whiner finds some fake Invisibility Shields in his armory more important than fun and friendship, and the second one was just asking questions about this war :P.

After all it is a useless one, but nvm on that :P.

<04~BSS-MFnBonsai> sup
<04~BSS-MFnBonsai> one day this flower might turn into a bonsai
<14Mala|Zzz> tree ;)
<14Mala|Zzz> my favoruite trees are bonsai
<14flower_TUE> hello
<14Mala|Zzz> i have 3
<14flower_TUE> i want to apologize
[1:44am] Lukash_TUE (asd@Cyanide-D5283F0F.internetdsl.tpnet.pl) has joined. 12«1155 people12»
<14Mala|Zzz> worth £28,000 in RL :)
<14Lukash_TUE> hey guyz
<14flower_TUE> i did made a mistake by calling schadefreude a lair
[1:44am] LSW «LSW@82DC286C.AB4DEA7F.DC5C0BDB.IP» has Quit iRC (Ping timeout11)
<14Lukash_TUE> and Agrona :)
<13@Agrona> Beep
<04~BSS-MFnBonsai> that you did
<04~BSS-MFnBonsai> and it cost your chain
<14flower_TUE> cost is a big word
<04~BSS-MFnBonsai> you should be apologising to them
<04~BSS-MFnBonsai> as well
<14flower_TUE> evryone makes mistakes
<14flower_TUE> wow, but i didn't start the war
<04~BSS-MFnBonsai> key factor
<13@Agrona> Hmmm i see why I was beeped ... Lukash_TUE, are you trying to distract me so I will not finish chaining you?
<04~BSS-MFnBonsai> lol
<14flower_TUE> if i apologize will you then stop with the sabbings on the chain?

your guys came to get it to end and it would have but you were the one wanting it to keep going so it will....

Juukamen
18th December 2006, 09:28 AM
owned, well, TUE are feeling it now i can guess.

RoHaLoVeR
18th December 2006, 09:51 AM
Again, Bonsai, stop twisting their words please :P.

MineKeeper finds his precious fake Invisibility Shields more important than fun, yet we started this war for him when BSS was massing him for the second time WITHOUT a valuable reason (lol sure, a subsubsubsubsubsubsubsubsubofficer of me said he wants war, so you give him war, sure :P).

For many_men0796, he wasn't begging for peace, he was just "informing" himself about the war.

And for flower, the only thing he did was apologizing because he called Schadenfreude a liar, and he cares about TUE and he realises that this war partly started because of him.

The TUE leaders aren't selfish, we think about our chain first of all, before the war, I asked whole TUE what they thought about this, and they ALL said it's time for war, cause we simply got chained twice without any reason and we couldn't let you guys go away with it, even MineKeeper_TUE himself said with his own words that he wants war (at the beginning).

So Bonsai, please get your facts straight :).

I first think about my chain and then I think about my own, I would never do something where whole TUE doesn't agree with, so stop trying making me look like "the bad guy" :P.

And Juukamen, if we were BSS, we would sabb you for your posts, but we don't do such useless things like that :P.

HoD
18th December 2006, 10:18 AM
Dno mate, looks to me like two leaders were asking for peace. Might be because English isn't my first language, but I doubt it's because of that ;p

HoD

RoHaLoVeR
18th December 2006, 10:25 AM
They were "informing" themselves about a possibility on peace :P.

TPLOTL
18th December 2006, 10:50 AM
"Informing themselves" WoW .. what world do you live in and are you the only one that lives there?

RoHaLoVeR
18th December 2006, 11:10 AM
I'm living in the best world of all, after all, I am part of a great alliance called The United Empires :yay: :party: :badger_2:

Still uberhappy, after the leaving of MK, after the suspension of my account, after all the problems TUE have been in, I'm still uberhappy, and there is someting that explains that :D.

I have whole TUE supporting and comforting me, and I got Celiya giving me all the love I need on IRC :D.

Juukamen
18th December 2006, 12:56 PM
And Juukamen, if we were BSS, we would sabb you for your posts, but we don't do such useless things like that :P.

I've not stopped u at all mate.. but a few things

how many chain members have you lost ?
what is ur DA and how mutch are u farmed ?
and the last thing, how loud do you think BSS maniacs are laughing when you're gonna answer that ? cause they have never cared for rank, even it's funny calling bon a close ranker that someone in TA was calling him. :D

Wars are won by those that can remove most of the other chains officers and then destroy and make so mutch fuss in there as possible. I'm just taking a shoot in the wild now, but how many from BSS have asked for a cease fire ? and then left chain ? vs your chain doing the same thing ?

RoHaLoVeR
18th December 2006, 01:15 PM
I am proud of TUE, they have fought very well, don't forget, we only exist for 1 month now, BSS have been existing for ages, many of you have forgotten that, and only 1 person left TUE worth mentioning, yet all his officers are re-joining TUE cause they are unlike him addicted to us :D.

And because of my suspension (lol?), more TUE members aren't in TUE chain atm, but like quoted before, when all the problems in TUE are solved, we will become greater than ever :D.

And if you think about the fact that for such a noob reason they started this war, and if you think how long we are fighting them by now and still are there, I am proud of what TUE has done, staying loyal to TUE even after a war with the big bad bullies in KoC, I have never said to anyone that they can't leave chain, yet they all stay in TUE, once we have gathered MK's officers back, once that I and Lukash return, once that we have all our members back, TUE will become greater as ever :D.

When last age all those bannings happened, every single war that was going on stopped because many main leaders got suspended.

Well BSS started this war for a noob reason, yet we are still here, fighting them and having fun ;).

In my eyes that is a victory already for TUE against the Big Bad Bullies, they couldn't even break an only 1 month existing chain :yay:

Juukamen
18th December 2006, 01:20 PM
hehehehe, fighting BSS for glory =)
and BSS sab for less than u ahve said, i'm sure of that, try to recon them or send them on PM. LOL.

Well, Have fun with ur war, this can be one funny all age war, looking forward to ses whom will give in at the end.

RoHaLoVeR
18th December 2006, 01:37 PM
Thanks Juukamen, I appreciate it :D.

There it really isn't that hard to wish us some fun you know :P.

You all really shouldn't try your best so much to just "try" to make us feel bad you know :P.

Face it, you all tried to make me feel bad, you all failed, now please become cool like Juukamen and wish us fun :D.

quicksilverchaos
18th December 2006, 02:18 PM
"Face it, you all tried to make me feel bad, you all failed..." ur prancing around this thread talking so much crap cause in reality u lost ur dignity but of course u being the proud and righteous leader that u are are too afraid to admit defeat. you say that u never disrespected minkeeper and here u are calling the man out talking about his "fake invisibility shields" and him choosing this game over friendship (though u could be accused of the same thing). since u and lukash have been suspended no one in TUE has been in mine as well as others' logs. what kind of a leader puts his alliance through a war when only a handful of players actually support it? i guarantee you if bon's account got suspended we wouldnt stop fighting cause our leader wasn't there...that would just be adding fuel to the fire, and we'd probably end up in more wars.

Juukamen
18th December 2006, 03:14 PM
Thanks Juukamen, I appreciate it :D.

There it really isn't that hard to wish us some fun you know :P.

You all really shouldn't try your best so much to just "try" to make us feel bad you know :P.

Face it, you all tried to make me feel bad, you all failed, now please become cool like Juukamen and wish us fun :D.

you welcome mate, since as you might have notices, i'm cheering on BSS & Co :yay:

I'm not trying to make u feel bad, I'm infact DOING it, and every time ur in here defending urselfh i'm having another good laught.. and what is this about some of ur account getting suspended for ? does BSS got any of those ?

For one alliance beeing 1 month old, the thing is to know if ur sabbers or not. if not then skip rank, and ditch rankers cause they will whine anyhow. Cause it don't got anything to say that ur fighting someone that have been here for ages or not my friend, u are only taking water over head now and will make some nice ennemies now for the next age also. and while ur clicking like mad, and all of ur weapons sabbed right away and you can sab none back, how many do you think that will leave u ? ever thought that this war might last for more than this age ? and what will happend in the next age when ur entire chain up and down are sabbed from hour 1 in age 8 ?? how many are willingly to stay ? BSS don't only sab down, they goes up and down, so growth deals are just to be forgotten right away and none wanna ally with you. cept for alliances that are warring BSS atm, but that might only last for a day, week, montha nd then it's over and u folks are once again all alone in the world and we are having a great laugh :D

Have fun mate and G'nite =)

Juuka

Carlos
18th December 2006, 03:23 PM
littleguppy 244,834 Elves ??? Gold 79

I think she has da.... so i didnt u say u were gonna sab her da all the time :badger_2:

o sorry, she can wait 1 week...:yay:

Asianguard
18th December 2006, 03:33 PM
2 days ago RoHaLoVeR_TUE (not active) Sabotage 4 1
2 days ago RoHaLoVeR_TUE (not active) Sabotage 4 2
2 days ago RoHaLoVeR_TUE (not active) Sabotage 5 1
2 days ago RoHaLoVeR_TUE (not active) Sabotage 5 2
2 days ago RoHaLoVeR_TUE (not active) Sabotage 5 1
2 days ago RoHaLoVeR_TUE (not active) Sabotage 5 2
3 days ago Ilythiir-Ancient_Elven_EMPIRE (not active) Sabotage 1 0
3 days ago Ilythiir-Ancient_Elven_EMPIRE (not active) Sabotage 1 1
3 days ago Ilythiir-Ancient_Elven_EMPIRE (not active) Sabotage 1 1
3 days ago Ilythiir-Ancient_Elven_EMPIRE (not active) Sabotage 2 1
3 days ago Ilythiir-Ancient_Elven_EMPIRE (not active) Sabotage 2 1
5 days ago DarkHunter123 (not active) Sabotage 1 1
5 days ago DarkHunter123 (not active) Sabotage 1 0

hehe, so much for a war...

Schadenfreude
18th December 2006, 07:29 PM
roha, you say your chain was "informing themselves about the possibility of peace", well ok, you can inform your chain, just so they`ve no need to keep msg`ing us, there`ll be no peace, no truce and we`re accepting no surrenders. Make sure ya chain know that loud and clear, and we can avoid the pitiful msg`s from them. Now back to the battlefield, and let any further talks take place there.

Miro
18th December 2006, 08:00 PM
Wait,
RoHa and Ilythiir are both gone,
Who's the current heads of chain to the alliance as a whole and the Elven Division?.. >.>

Lukash_TUE
18th December 2006, 11:18 PM
Wait,
RoHa and Ilythiir are both gone,
Who's the current heads of chain to the alliance as a whole and the Elven Division?.. >.>

Corey aka many man is now head of chain. He is now leader in koc. But still as long roha wont say that it is end of war, it is not end.

I dont care about my elves, they are most loyal officers and they dont need commander to know that they are TUE. They will just w8t for commander sabbing and 5*1 BSS

Schadenfreude
19th December 2006, 12:20 AM
Corey aka many man is now head of chain. He is now leader in koc. But still as long roha wont say that it is end of war, it is not end.

I dont care about my elves, they are most loyal officers and they dont need commander to know that they are TUE. They will just w8t for commander sabbing and 5*1 BSS

[ many_men0796 ] need to talk
[ many_men0796 ] about this war
[ many_men0796 ] im leader now I take responsibility
[ many_men0796 ] I wanna put an end to it
[ many_men0796 ] u messed me up bad
[ many_men0796 ] I was ranked 120 at one point
[ many_men0796 ] Im not going to lie
[ many_men0796 ] I dont
[ many_men0796 ] we're not doing that great

You guys really need to start reading form the same hymnsheet

p.s. gotta luv rohals sig, props for that

"If you liked the most unique alliance of age 6, which was The Dwarven Kingdom, then you sure will LOVE this one" ya, the weaponless alliance as they`re affectionately known :)

RoHaLoVeR
19th December 2006, 12:22 AM
I can't believe how BSS and many other KoC players act like.

Especially if you think that most of you guys are adults, you all are 20-30, some of you even 40, and still you act like this.

I'm disappointed in everyone who comes in here and starts talking crap like BSS, just because they're afraid that BSS will show up in their logs.

"Oh no, it's BSS, I'm so scared of them that I rather lose my honour than lose my armory, BSS rules, I'm saying publically that everyone in BSS rules, don't sabb me please".

Abcourse BSS have friends, I'm not saying everyone who defends BSS does this for this reason, but fact is that many people do it (not pointing to anyone).

I didn't disrespect MineKeeper until he started disrespecting me, he put in his alliance affilation that TUE are losers, even after all the things we did for him, without us he wouldn't be even playing KoC anymore and he would never reach such a top account, but forget the top account, he called us losers after we respected him for 2 whole ages in a very high way.

And again, this whole war started because of some subsubsubsubsubsubsubsubsubsubsubofficer of me or something, BSS didn't inform any leaders, they just chained TWICE, WITHOUT ANY REASON, or at least valuable reason, don't tell me we can let you guys just go away with it.

MFnBonsai
19th December 2006, 12:58 AM
BSS didn't inform any leaders, they just chained TWICE, WITHOUT ANY REASON, or at least valuable reason, don't tell me we can let you guys just go away with it.

lmao you guys have too many leaders and i can only send 20 mails per hour....

ms_fishy
19th December 2006, 01:08 AM
I can't believe how BSS and many other KoC players act like.

Especially if you think that most of you guys are adults, you all are 20-30, some of you even 40, and still you act like this.

if you dont know yet, rohalover, koc isn't the sims happy life - its a ROLEPLAYING WAR GAME - we leave our real life persona when we enter this fake world

me and bss sabbers choose to play ultra aggressive and theres nothing in the rule book that says it's illegal to be part of a sab chain

we rule by strength and discount any damage done to our accounts - we choose to play predators while you choose to play possums - i dont know what your whining is all about :/

may i suggest you go play neopets? there are pets fights but it isn't aggressive - there everything is designed to safeguard little kiddies' feelings.. you might love it there

I'm disappointed in everyone who comes in here and starts talking crap like BSS, just because they're afraid that BSS will show up in their logs.

not all of them are afraid of BSS - when push comes to shove many of them put up very good fight - but unlike yours, most people who return fire know what they are doing - in other words they will be taking heavy losses but they have more or less capability to slow us down - well let me be blunt you simply dont have the resources or the knowhows

what else? your clan members apparently dont want to be at war - they love their little weapons AND a lot of them are totally noobs AND they don't want to fight for your incompetence - it appalls me you came here and insulted people who played with you just because they wanted to play in peace

word of advice, yours isnt even a semi-war chain - maybe you should listen to people around you - no you'd rather keep them miserable and insult them when they say enough is enough - you got 450k TFFaccount and you act so big because you know sooner or later you'll grow enough stats to keep your account from doom - what you haven't told your offies and subbies is that noone else in your clan will reach that status - all in all ya prodding them to war for you for.. ermm.. nothing?

quite a leader you are ^^

they just chained TWICE, WITHOUT ANY REASON, or at least valuable reason, don't tell me we can let you guys just go away with it.

we sab who we please, most people back off early from war with BSS to cut their losses - it aint our problem that you don't understand the game

any questions?

RoHaLoVeR
19th December 2006, 03:10 AM
liziy, with all respect, I don't care what you think about me :P.

Those who are in TUE know how I am, and I have the support of whole TUE in this war, at least the true TUE members, in EVERY war there are people leaving.

I have about 20 members in my logs, well had at least, who left BSS, and they weren't noobs in rank 30k, yet we don't come in here posting them.

And don't tell me you have different personalities :P.

And again, I never said we are a war chain, and we only exist for 1 month, but it's not because you guys think that you are "stronger" than us, that you can start posting here all personal and unpersonal lies about TUE.

/me is waiting for another offense from liziy or any other BSS member ... :yay:

ms_fishy
19th December 2006, 03:27 AM
I have about 20 members in my logs, well had at least, who left BSS, and they weren't noobs in rank 30k, yet we don't come in here posting them.

who are the 20 accounts that left BSS? i dont even know one person thats left chain (cept for WAGA - a sab chain in its own right who is pursuing their personal war atm)

im an active bss sabber if i say i dont know certain accounts in chain cause they never sab or mass or farm with me, i dont regard them as bss accounts and they can join/leave bss chain 8 times over - noone cares

now just go back to your corner and come back when you have an account perhaps?

RoHaLoVeR
19th December 2006, 03:34 AM
who are the 20 accounts that left BSS? i dont even know one person thats left chain (cept for WAGA - a sab chain in its own right who is pursuing their personal war atm)

im an active bss sabber if i say i dont know certain accounts in chain cause they never sab or mass or farm with me, i dont regard them as bss accounts and they can join/leave bss chain 8 times over - noone cares

now just go back to your corner and come back when you have an account perhaps?

lol liziy then that counts for us as well :P.

And I don't have an account anymore, remember? :P

When I have it, I'll show you the people who left BSS ^^.

But you guys, from the moment some person in TUE leaves, "hey look everyone, he was in TUE chain and he left because of us, give us attention, we rule :D."

But if I say that about BSS, "they weren't BSS, they were just in BSS-chain".

Thanks for giving me so much fun reading the posts about us where you try to offend me with BSS :yay:

Lil_Wolfy
19th December 2006, 06:26 AM
Owh Rohalover i hope you aint referring to me putting my account on vacation mode :P, im still BSS baby and in two weeks i'll be back in action sabbing my lil heart out again ^_^

Juukamen
19th December 2006, 09:00 AM
[ many_men0796 ] need to talk
[ many_men0796 ] about this war
[ many_men0796 ] im leader now I take responsibility
[ many_men0796 ] I wanna put an end to it
[ many_men0796 ] u messed me up bad
[ many_men0796 ] I was ranked 120 at one point
[ many_men0796 ] Im not going to lie
[ many_men0796 ] I dont
[ many_men0796 ] we're not doing that great

You guys really need to start reading form the same hymnsheet

p.s. gotta luv rohals sig, props for that

"If you liked the most unique alliance of age 6, which was The Dwarven Kingdom, then you sure will LOVE this one" ya, the weaponless alliance as they`re affectionately known :)

meeh, i was guessing something like this would happend, BSS is the winner then of this war...

Schadenfreude
19th December 2006, 09:04 AM
War continues Juuka :) And being honest with ya, when accounts with 12 mil tbg sell ALL weapons and become great farms, well, we`ve already won. Recon their main accounts.

TPLOTL
19th December 2006, 02:07 PM
You know what I am beinging to find extremely funny in this ....

If you read the topic of this thread it says " BSS updates "

So going by that .. the new information about Vlad coming home and bringing his new family PR/RF with his should be in THIS thread.

Not all of the BS mouth running from Rohalover and his cheating buddy Lukash. IF you wish to continue making yourself out to be something your not then by all means go ahead, we will be happy to entertainment your imaginative thoughts over in the thread titled " TUE vs BSS " (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=49352) Incase you do not remember how to get there I have inserted the link into the post (I would like to insert it somewhere else - bend over Rohalover, but Krystin has already slapped my hand once this week).

Now let me repeat for those of you in TUE who can not understand english ... GET OUT OF THIS THREAD, YOU ARE TRASHING IT UP!

Asianguard
19th December 2006, 02:51 PM
hehe current wars are getting boring these chains are pretty much empty

ms_fishy
19th December 2006, 09:11 PM
ah well, looks like games on with ESLACN

not sure how or why

and still pissed at PR for having the nerve to send message for us to apply for PR membership.. so it looks like .. BSS getting no boost no payment no appreciation on top of being massed for them.. and PR think we want to be part of them .. :'(

well, i always say what i think but thats that

still i'll be chaining ESLACN because BSS want it that way.. (tho i hate being used) haven't got much from them yet but theres this

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of TheGodFather_LaCN's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of TheGodFather_LaCN's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

not exactly first class sabbing but hey something is better than nothing ^^

bss-betty
23rd December 2006, 01:55 AM
i still use to think that i play with es/lacn
it might be more alliance i must search.. hmm

Ajax-TW
23rd December 2006, 06:53 AM
now im no expert on the subject but is just me or is "The Warriors" or "TW" as i like to call them, becoming the largest best coolest alliances around now if i were to join an alliance i would go with the warriors. A Very Good Clan.

Here is some reviews

The Daily New Yorker:'The best clan i have ever seen'
The KKK:'This clan is far better then "The Clan" '
LA NewsPaper Daily: 'This is great you would be stupid NOT to join'

For every member that joins "TW" $5 will be donated to strarvation in Uganda.
-Conditions Apply-

So you see people the choice is obvious with many daily active members Warriors. A choice for warriors is a choice for Peace, Recreation and boobs

jeesusfreek
24th December 2006, 10:52 AM
lol

/me remembers sabbing betty.

ms_fishy
10th January 2007, 01:54 AM
clans we are sabbing

TLA - that's everything connected to Dragon-Spawn and Nienna_TLA - not the most fun war cause most of their accounts are out of weapons and they dont even have TBG for us to farm :'(

ESLACN - it was supposed to be friendly and we got a no badmouthing agreement - well, i still wub them alright but things are a bit more heated cause TJO (jedi chain) decided to help TLA out or something

THTC/RoKoC/LOG/TC/TCBH(tbh) - well, it was originally UA war but UA is in bed with BSS for the time being so naturally BSS accounts got hit along with them - we are now retaliating BSS style, bloody and messy ^^

anybody i left out?

Ragsnot
17th January 2007, 04:55 AM
clans we are sabbing

TLA - that's everything connected to Dragon-Spawn and Nienna_TLA - not the most fun war cause most of their accounts are out of weapons and they dont even have TBG for us to farm :'(

*chuckling*....well that could be because we didn't want to leave anything lying around for you lot to sab!!!.... :ninja: :badteeth:

....And in the mean time we've been having fun warring with you lot !! *Big Grin*

Lil_Wolfy
17th January 2007, 05:49 AM
Lol have to say, TLA at least when they come online dont start bitching and trying to act bad :), they are good for a laugh ^_^

Schadenfreude
17th January 2007, 09:57 AM
Omega Militia, you missed that one, tho i`m not entirely sure whats happening there. I`m told war is still going, but only seeing 1 of theirs in my logs, and when i spoke to OM the other day, it was still unresolved soooooo.......

And ya, TLA are a friendly bunch, anyone looking for a friendly good natured war, won`t go wrong these guys.

ms_fishy
17th January 2007, 10:16 AM
*chuckling*....well that could be because we didn't want to leave anything lying around for you lot to sab!!!.... :ninja: :badteeth:

hmm you dont seem to know a veiled insult when you run into one ^^

read between the line - i pretty much said your clan wasnt war-worthy -
most accounts in your clan (if you can that a clan) are kinda low-calibre when it comes to war and they make bad farms which means you dont even have the TBG

plus top accounts are nowhere to be seen tsk tsk

Nizzle
17th January 2007, 11:51 AM

most accounts in your clan (if you can that a clan) are kinda low-calibre when it comes to war and they make bad farms which means you dont even have the TBG

you not all people try to make insults all the time ;)
read the replies of lil wolf and schadenfraude or whatever his name was.. german is hard lol

Ragsnot
17th January 2007, 11:53 AM
Well what do you expect?....I'm a bloody orc...I can't do veiled insults that involves thinking!! *Big Grin*

...And as for being war worthy...*shrugs*....just cos you can't sab anything from us doesn't mean we're not war worthy.....In fact some people would say if we left our accounts and game style unchanged and let BSS sab the crap out of us then we would be stupid!!! We simply changed how our accounts were set up to make it harder for you....I mean...you wouldn't want it to be a walk over would you?? :bash-lol:

Solitude
17th January 2007, 11:57 AM
So, we made a rank alliance change how they play and sell off their weapons?

sounds like a win to me.

Angel_of_Fury
17th January 2007, 12:05 PM
nah i was sick of ranking and my spy needed a boost.

oh btw almost forgot. you win? nah not yet i'm having fun and with school and all an hour of sabbing is just the way to relax

oh oh oh btw if we dropped rank so badly as you say we did.. why is good old bonny dropping rank like hell if i'm not mistaking he dropped from top 100 to 2k... ah well at least we have fun it's not like we act like : oh oh i got attacked :o do we sab?? plz man get laid more often work out your frustrations it will make you feel better

ms_fishy
17th January 2007, 12:15 PM
lol, TLA

so you arent exactly a sab chain and you dont have too impressive spy
you dont have TBG to build a good account
you dont have sentry to protect what's yours
you dont have DA to save what little gold you got
save a couple of accounts in your chain you dont have SA to hit for semi-decent gold
and you dont have gazillion turns left cause you've been burning them for peanuts

oh oh :O

Ragsnot
17th January 2007, 12:34 PM
lol, TLA

save a couple of accounts in your chain you dont have SA to hit for semi-decent gold
and you dont have gazillion turns left cause you've been burning them for peanuts

oh oh :O

I think our accounts look....err..just like yours!!!

Nuff said!!!

Angel_of_Fury
17th January 2007, 12:38 PM
lol, TLA

So?

Solitude
17th January 2007, 12:50 PM
nah i was sick of ranking and my spy needed a boost.

oh btw almost forgot. you win? nah not yet i'm having fun and with school and all an hour of sabbing is just the way to relax

oh oh oh btw if we dropped rank so badly as you say we did.. why is good old bonny dropping rank like hell if i'm not mistaking he dropped from top 100 to 2k... ah well at least we have fun it's not like we act like : oh oh i got attacked :o do we sab?? plz man get laid more often work out your frustrations it will make you feel better

Bon used up his turns and so sold his SA to get more spy.

@ Ragsnot: our accs are like that by choice, yours are like that by necessity. our accs are fine for a sab chain, can you say that setup is good for rankers like you?

Ragsnot
17th January 2007, 01:17 PM
@ Ragsnot: our accs are like that by choice, yours are like that by necessity. our accs are fine for a sab chain, can you say that setup is good for rankers like you?

Actually, I'm not much of a ranker.......and I'm fairly certain that is not the word you were looking for....I suspect that you would substitute a w in there somewhere *chuckling*

As for my/our accounts...well if we're not in a war then yes they would be ranking accounts....but since we are in war and if you are in war then the last thing you want is a ranking account...you will get murdered!! *Shrugs* TLAis...TLA !!....we do what we have to when we have to and that includes "going sab" to use the vernacular if needs must!!

Actually you should take it as a huge compliment....I've been in TLA for a while and this is the first war where we have seen fit to take these steps....the reason we took these steps is BECAUSE it was BSS we were going to war with and not some la dee da alliance full of halfwits and lightweights!!! We knew the reputation of your Alliance and acted accordingly!

From a military point of view...and as I previously stated...would we be bloody stupid to simply try and run a war on BSS using ranking accounts!! *shrugs* plain and simple my friend so lets not get hung up about it and lets try and have fun!! after all...it is only a game!! *chuckling*

*goes to lie down for a while cos doing that much thinking and talking always hurts*

Nizzle
17th January 2007, 02:19 PM
*goes to lie down for a while cos doing that much thinking and talking always hurts*

aww you poor raggy.. I'll tell missy that you need some "special attention" to get over it ;)

MFnBonsai
17th January 2007, 07:00 PM
oh oh oh btw if we dropped rank so badly as you say we did.. why is good old bonny dropping rank like hell if i'm not mistaking he dropped from top 100 to 2k...

lets put this in perspective....

im not a ranker.... the only time i rank is at the end of the age....

when you use all your turns there is no reason to keep SA unless ofcourse you want your rank to look good....

after using my turns i put all my SA into spy and now i have :

Spy Rating 773,848,320 Ranked #61

and if i continue to buy SA my rank will only jump.... but ive been putting my tbg into knives then converting back to spy....

so infact my rank hasnt dropped because of TLA, TCBH, ES/LaCN and the other 100 alliances linked to their chain.... its dropped because i intended it to drop and will rise again when i want it to....

H2SO4
25th January 2007, 08:59 AM
I'm bored... gimme something to sab.

Zeta-kun
25th January 2007, 09:18 AM
after using my turns i put all my SA into spy and now i have :

Spy Rating 773,848,320 Ranked #61

and thats it?
what was your spy before you sold your SA?
even I, with my smalish account, have more Spy than that :dork:

Lil_Wolfy
25th January 2007, 09:24 AM
Doesnt mean you can use it better :)

bss-betty
25th January 2007, 10:00 AM
i can build to billion if i am just building spy and dont use it.. but hell it's not fun tho ^^

Zeta-kun
25th January 2007, 11:10 AM
rofl, bon has not been able to sabb any IS from me while i've had 2 sussesfull sabbs on him and he has tried more than me :P

i wanted to make a run on your acc but you are pretty empy i guess i'll gotta some fun sabbing your cloaks 1 by 1 xD

edit:
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 1 of BSS-Betty's weapons of type Elven Cloak.
Your spies successfully enter BSS-Betty's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Elven Cloak stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

rofl

bss-betty
25th January 2007, 10:51 PM
ah, a billion can do that.. what a shame :p