PDA

View Full Version : please read(how did i lost weapon)

kes
10th December 2006, 03:27 AM
yesterday i attacked someone and read details...i saw;

1 Blackpowder Missile were sabotaged by enemy spies!! 0 Chariot were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
0 Dragon were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
0 Warg were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
0 Warblade were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
0 Spear were sabotaged by enemy spies!!...

how did it happen?

CrippledLucifer-
10th December 2006, 03:57 AM
you were sabbed by someone.. check your Intelligence Logs. even if none appears to have sabbed you, there's always the chance of someone attempting to and getting thru with the first try then stopping.

Davie
10th December 2006, 05:52 AM
With BMP's if you have a reasonable clue that you may have been sabbed you can sell the amount you think has been sabbed and buy them back, meaning yes you do lose out due to sell back value...but possibly not as much.

Phyrus
10th December 2006, 05:59 AM
Successful sabotage attempts by enemy are not recorded on your logs. Same goes for spying.

undeRCoveR/Wario
10th December 2006, 08:28 AM
I hacked your account and stole one :o

fury
12th December 2006, 02:06 PM
With BMP's if you have a reasonable clue that you may have been sabbed you can sell the amount you think has been sabbed and buy them back, meaning yes you do lose out due to sell back value...but possibly not as much.

If you know you've been sabbed, however, and manage to sell the Blackmowder Pissiles before you use them, you still get as much money as you would get for selling a perfectly good weapon. Shame for the poor sap who ends up buying the sabbed weapon though. :crazy:

NightFire91
14th December 2006, 03:43 AM
If you know you've been sabbed, however, and manage to sell the Blackmowder Pissiles before you use them, you still get as much money as you would get for selling a perfectly good weapon. Shame for the poor sap who ends up buying the sabbed weapon though. :crazy:

That is one of the advantages of being a sabber. I use to have millions of sticks, and I knew that they would be sabbed the next day, so before attacking somone, I would sell them all and save money :yay: