PDA

View Full Version : Pillage formula

jfl88888
9th December 2006, 10:30 PM
How does the pillage formula work this age? Anybody knows? I tried to attack several guys few weeks ago and the amount of gold I get is different each time I attack, some gives more while some gives very little >_<

KingPhil
9th December 2006, 11:33 PM
By pillage I'm assuming that you mean attack? Well, firstly it depends on how much gold your opponent holds and then it depends on your total fighting force compared to your opponents. If you have a smaller tff than the person that you are attacking then you will steal more gold.

Earl
10th December 2006, 01:13 AM
The formula is more complicated than that. Some1 with half my TFF can only get 14m out of 24m

Xzeihoranth
10th December 2006, 02:44 PM
yea...im stealing less than 1/2 from someone with more than double my TFF...its a little irritating

stealmycan
10th December 2006, 05:55 PM
yea...im stealing less than 1/2 from someone with more than double my TFF...its a little irritating

No you are not.

The formula works like this: Upon a succesful attack, no matter how much you beat their DA by, you take a random amount of their gold from 50% to 99.9%

Divide the defender's TFF by the attacker's TFF. Any number greater than 1 is rounded down to 1 (so it does not matter how much smaller the attacker's TFF is). Taake this number and multiply it by the base amount of gold.

This is how much you steal.

LoseR
10th December 2006, 07:44 PM
Steal my can has it about right.

they should definately change it from 50% to 99.9% to something like 70% to 99.9%. its highly annoying to find someone with 78 mil, and only steal 49 mil of it on an attack :(

Scaramilk
11th December 2006, 02:27 PM
My theory from past experiences is that if your own force (ALL trained attack AND defence soldiers PLUS ALL untrained) is smaller than the target's trained defence soldiers (meaning DON'T count untrained soldiers) then you will steal almost 99% every time.
I mean it's very tough to steal gold under those circumstances but it has worked for me every time.