PDA

View Full Version : FF vs SaBB

Juukamen
6th December 2006, 03:43 PM
Since all of the wars are in here, then here are our first war this age.

FearlessForce is going against SaBB and chaining everyone under Sabbers-World cause of one attack and sabotage at one of our member.

Hans made a cease fire with one of Sabbers-World's officers and then Sabbers-World denied it and now the war will continue everlasting long.

ms_fishy
6th December 2006, 04:10 PM
only 2 accounts in that chain (sabber-world and satsu something) are worth sabbing - rest looks like something that would farm you well

are you sure? ^^

Juukamen
6th December 2006, 04:19 PM
liz, i'm real sure and they also got some nice stuff to sab abit down there. and they don't be able to keep any weapons either, so they are nice farms for anyone to grab...

kamikaze_ninja
6th December 2006, 04:34 PM
liz, i'm real sure and they also got some nice stuff to sab abit down there. and they don't be able to keep any weapons either, so they are nice farms for anyone to grab...

Well, we do enjoy this war and as far as I'm concerned it may last as long as possible. :)

SaBB is doing pretty well and we do have no intention to spoil the fun.

en51tm
6th December 2006, 04:46 PM
Good luck to both sides and I hope you have a lot of fun.

Karina
6th December 2006, 04:51 PM
Good luck to both sides.... just have fun with it :)

And I missed it....what started the war?

Juukamen
6th December 2006, 05:11 PM
Gaah, just one from our side that got one gold hit and then sabbed.. he asked for why and got no reason nor reply, so we are taking things into hand.

studstar_tll
6th December 2006, 08:46 PM
ey satsujun,, gud luck mate :)

kamikaze_ninja
6th December 2006, 10:52 PM
ey satsujun,, gud luck mate :)

Thx Stud, it's a lot of fun indeed and much better than the ranking/banking game.

Hilmtalud
7th December 2006, 10:24 AM
Good luck !!

/me pokes Juuka :badger:

DoubleD_Kill
7th December 2006, 02:50 PM
Thx Stud, it's a lot of fun indeed and much better than the ranking/banking game.

That's what KoC is about xD. It would be way cooler if everyone warred eachother than everybody banks each other lol :P Like lets say everyone tries to get rank 1, but by pwning rank 1 instead of growing, would be so much more fun :D

Juukamen
8th December 2006, 06:57 AM
User Stats
Name: SABB-Machine
Commander: SabSquad
Race: Elves
Alliance Affiliation: SaBB Alliance___________ WAR against Fearless Force sabbed IS from FF: 1344 THX_FOR_the 1 BILlion+++++ IN WEAPONS

Kinda funny, since when does FF got that mutch IS in the chain for him to sab in a few days ?

Very well, the world is full of liars...

Lil_Wolfy
8th December 2006, 08:20 AM
I dunno Juuk, lots of FF accounts looked fat and juicy last time i checked :P

Juukamen
8th December 2006, 02:01 PM
1k IS in 3 days ? from FF ? looks like a scam =)

Suckonmychunk
9th December 2006, 02:45 AM
Feared-SaBBer (not active)

Sabbers-World (not active)

Go back and look at post #1 and see who the leader of the chain we're sabbing is...

Its obvious that SaBB is getting pwnd. We can talk about a ceasefire if you'd like.... After you make a public post on GUA apologizing and then all delete your accounts. :)

kamikaze_ninja
9th December 2006, 08:42 AM
Feared-SaBBer (not active)

Sabbers-World (not active)

Go back and look at post #1 and see who the leader of the chain we're sabbing is...

Its obvious that SaBB is getting pwnd. We can talk about a ceasefire if you'd like.... After you make a public post on GUA apologizing and then all delete your accounts. :)

Sucky, I'm really sorry to have to rain on your parade. Sabbers-world is tempor. unavailable. This has nothing to do with our war. I believe any cease fire talks are not welcome from our side. Just my 2 cents.

GiantDave_WoC
9th December 2006, 08:53 AM
Going inactive straight after a war starts? And a public Apology? Maybe sabbing isn't for you

GiantDave

Juukamen
10th December 2006, 02:43 AM
Well, I've guess we still gotta continue cause none said stop =)

Juukamen
10th December 2006, 03:29 AM
User Stats
Name: Sabbers_World
Commander: None
Alliance Affiliation: SaBB Alliance
Highest Rank 38,022 / 1 day ago
Army Size: 69
Treasury: 104,560
Fortifications: Camp
Buddy List Status: None

he's back.. and one of he's officer got a nice AA
Name: SSQ_karim
Alliance Affiliation: sabsquad family's chainleader also member off sabb alliance and elvesofdeepshadow...sab,probe,attack=dead...fearle ssforce you are a dead clan !!!!!repeat after me A DEAD CLAN!!!!!bpm's and IS TOGETHER 243SABBED TOTAL FROM FF

It's fun to see how mutch fantasy ppl got =)

Suckonmychunk
10th December 2006, 03:53 AM
Ya lets notice thats its a different account then the banned one. COuldnt wait for his suspension to be up, so he made a new one. Whats one among a few right?

MFnBonsai
10th December 2006, 04:08 AM
User Stats
Name: Sabbers_World
Commander: None
Alliance Affiliation: SaBB Alliance
Highest Rank 38,022 / 1 day ago
Army Size: 69
Treasury: 104,560
Fortifications: Camp
Buddy List Status: None

he's back.. and one of he's officer got a nice AA
Name: SSQ_karim
Alliance Affiliation: sabsquad family's chainleader also member off sabb alliance and elvesofdeepshadow...sab,probe,attack=dead...fearle ssforce you are a dead clan !!!!!repeat after me A DEAD CLAN!!!!!bpm's and IS TOGETHER 243SABBED TOTAL FROM FF

It's fun to see how mutch fantasy ppl got =)

he is back but hes got a _ instead of - so possibly his - account got banned???

Juukamen
10th December 2006, 04:16 AM

yup, guess so... Well, so mutch for that war :/

Suckonmychunk
10th December 2006, 04:22 AM

Ya I think thats it, some of his old officers already joined up with that account. Well, if they are "officers" anyways, so probably he was banned altogether.

SabSquad
10th December 2006, 09:50 AM
Didn't ask why he was suspended or banned, he'll keep us informed

As for the banning stuff koc is really pushing the limit, my acc was banned in the beginning of the age cuz a dude at my school logged on koc to at school. So the admins are full of bs on that one :-/

And about the war :D wow you made a topic about it! Don't get your hopes up, like you said, were not sabable, we just sab FF for thousands IS, thats all, if you check my acc name is quite obvious what my play style is.

You all had math at school, so it isn't that hard

Greets
Squad

KillerGoos
10th December 2006, 01:49 PM
we just sab FF for thousands IS,

Now thats the joke of the week :banana2:

DoubleD_Kill
10th December 2006, 02:20 PM
Well SabSquad there were several of what I like to call fake accounts banned at the same time, so that must be it, 2 accounts that were used to break me (probably more on others too) were banned at the same time. =/

Legowelt.
10th December 2006, 02:45 PM
Well SabSquad there were several of what I like to call fake accounts banned at the same time, so that must be it, 2 accounts that were used to break me (probably more on others too) were banned at the same time. =/

All brothers probably

Juukamen
10th December 2006, 03:05 PM
yup, sure is.... cause since when does we got tousands of IS ?
Well, time for him to take one reality check, we have removed ALLOT of officers from them and they have PMed to stop.. They even don't got any real chain anymore

Hansscherff
10th December 2006, 03:07 PM
All brothers probably

Yeah thats what i heard too lol, besides sabbers-world wasnt banned, he just didnt like his current account so he made a new one and being an honest player as he is, he offcourse deleted his old one first. :ban-split

Legowelt.
10th December 2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah thats what i heard too lol, besides sabbers-world wasnt banned, he just didnt like his current account so he made a new one and being an honest player as he is, he offcourse deleted his old one first. :ban-split

I heared he didn't like his previous name, second hand info thou

Juukamen
10th December 2006, 04:06 PM
I'm wondering on what the third name will be...

and I'm also wondering on what is happening with SaBB right now, cause they aren't so active and their chain are spread all out now...

Suckonmychunk
10th December 2006, 07:29 PM
SabSquad_Arkon7 What a smartass 2 hours ago

Take your own advice...

I'll bet ANY amount that I'm at least a decade older than you, youngster... So be careful...

Juuk its a bunch of old people in SaBB, they probably just get tired around 5PM, stop sabbing and go complain about people over weak decaf coffee and tomato soup.

Juukamen
10th December 2006, 11:01 PM
Juuk its a bunch of old people in SaBB, they probably just get tired around 5PM, stop sabbing and go complain about people over weak decaf coffee and tomato soup.

Comming from you, they really gotta be some old people in there, winder what text size they are using to see the text in here..

Suckonmychunk
11th December 2006, 12:38 AM
Comming from you, they really gotta be some old people in there, winder what text size they are using to see the text in here..

Well its about 3 words before I have to scroll down Took me 20 minutes just to read your post.

Juukamen
14th December 2006, 02:08 PM
Well, they asked for a cease fire so this can be closed now.

Habsfan
14th December 2006, 02:14 PM
Closed via author's request.