believe it or not, they are at it again

14 hours ago LixTetrax- Recon 1 0

7 hours ago Dragula 319,653 Gold stolen 15 4 84 4,417,572 3,506,571 details
7 hours ago Dragula 963 Gold stolen 1 4 85 4,558,041 3,700,077 details
4 minutes ago ShawKingII Attack defended 1 3 78 2,304,530 3,281,602 details

lixtetrax i believe is sandrock from last age

dragula is a slayer under studstar_TLL - who i believe is real but may have his own branch of slayers

shawkingII was one of their many throw away accounts last age - not sure who ran it now

obviously they havent had enough from last age, what would you do with a clan like TLL?

1. play fair and square and chain daylight out of them again this age, get hit by hundreds of slayer accounts every turn and wait for admin to ban their entire chain again?

2. run out to create 300 slayer and 20 elve fakies - buy my time to get the turns, use slayers to mass them, and hope that admin wont pay attention and ban my real account?

i honestly dont want to BSS to fight TLL again - theres no fun in fighting a clan that is bent on making as many accounts as possible and blaming admins for banning them - im a damn good sabber and so are people in BSS but lets face it its no use playing 1 account against 200-300 throw away accounts

tell me what you would do? ;)

PS: not cheating accusation of course - whole chain got banned last age for certain practice
PSS: TLL members pls stay away from this topic so we dont start a flame war - i want to know what other people this game think ^^

Zeta-kun
4th December 2006, 08:57 AM
rofl
i was wondering when it was going to start xD
option
3) dont fucking sell all you DA so smallish orcs wont have any efect on you.

capkop
4th December 2006, 08:59 AM
why'd he be tll? he's been in my logs as well and I'm currently tll chain -.-

21 minutes ago ShawKingII Attack defended 1 1 0 1,920,226 xxx,413,262 details
7 days ago ShawKingII Attack defended 15 12 6 3,923,054 5,166,093 details
7 days ago ShawKingII 228,278 Gold stolen 1 7 5 4,972,249 4,749,842 details

Drumnadrochit-
4th December 2006, 09:05 AM
33 minutes ago ShawKingII Attack defended 1 0 1 1,849,010 113,689,811 details

7 days ago ShawKingII Attack defended 1 4 1 2,888,076 44,874,155 details

lol^^

GiantDave_WoC
4th December 2006, 10:21 AM
2 hours ago ShawKingII Attack defended 1 2 45 2,205,039 2,461,164 details

seems like a noob

Drumnadrochit-
4th December 2006, 10:24 AM
Seems like he's probin' whole KoC with this account.. :o I suspect it's a fake account though. I think I know it is. :rolleyes:

ms_fishy
4th December 2006, 10:31 AM
i will apologize if its a different ShawKingII from last age - if i recall correctly, the ShawKingII i know was in TLL chain, one of those low TFF + 7k turns accounts that were used to farm at turn - banked lots of knives and got SA sabbed everyday but still managed to keep around 30-60 mil strike

@zeta - you havent taught me how to grow without offies yet!!! i'll keep good DA for ya to sab if ya do ^^

BaBsIIe
4th December 2006, 10:47 AM
3 hours ago ShawKingII Attack defended 1 2 1 2,180,055 63,833,443 details
1 week ago ShawKingII Attack defended 1 11 2 7,652,537 75,706,734 details

he seems weird...

Camisado
4th December 2006, 11:15 AM
1 week ago ShawKingII Attack defended 1 17 38 8,335,751 69,068,039 details

cash_money_empire11
4th December 2006, 12:42 PM
1 week ago ShawKingII Attack defended 1 7 2 2,343,725 35,492,459 details

Sixix
4th December 2006, 12:50 PM
looks like he is not attacking just you liziy...

does anyone know why, or lets say how, admins do ban this age? is it just on request of some people like last age, or are they more neutral this age?

Solitude
4th December 2006, 01:05 PM
1 week ago ShawKingII Attack defended 1 11 13 4,115,964 9,626,813 details

RoHaLoVeR
4th December 2006, 01:29 PM
5 hours ago ShawKingII Attack defended 1 1 1 2,144,238 139,809,051 details
1 week ago ShawKingII Attack defended 1 11 38 4,840,348 12,540,281 details

lol OK this is weird :P.

Does anyone NOT have ShawKingII in his logs? :P

~mini~
4th December 2006, 01:39 PM
i dont :P

Zeta-kun
4th December 2006, 04:46 PM
hours ago ShawKingII (not active) Attacker retreated 1 - - - -
he is not active anymore xD

ms_fishy
4th December 2006, 05:00 PM
from the look of it, a lot of people got probed by him, and always defended - may i assume that its an account used to probe for DA so chain accounts can hit without having to recon?

wonder if it got banned or owner put in vac mod, hmmm

studstar_tll
4th December 2006, 06:31 PM
i've spoken to both jym and hanscherff a week ago re" shawking,, and i'll tell you as i told them,, i don't know the guy, u can do what u want with him.

of course your thread is an accusation thread what else could it be? i thought u are smarter than that. as you can see i was not banned last age so your theory of dragula being one of my own branch of slayers does not hold water.

check out dragula,, he's a n00b who has wasted his turns,, i've been telling him tosave but u know how new koc players are,, they get happy whenever they have 15 turns to waste.

if i were to hold orc slayers i wouldnt waste their turns until i dont have anything left.

i apologize for posting in your thread but i think i have to defend myself on a clear cheating accusation. thanks to all for your reply.

studstar_tll
4th December 2006, 06:44 PM
jYm- None 1 week ago
I figured it was someone just trying to start trouble. Thanks for clarifying that.

jYm

jYm- None 1 week ago
Studstar,

not sure if this is one of your members or not but probing will get it sabbed.

Name: ShawKingII
Commander: None
Race: Orcs
Alliance Affiliation: TLL
Highest Rank 6,146 / 1 day ago
Army Size: 319
Treasury: 784,609

Has TLL in AA but not in chain.

jYm

Hansscherff None 1 week ago
hey, whats up with this guy

he's probing all of us:

18 minutes ago ShawKingII Attack defended 1 6 0 1,768,927 42,148,855 details

he has TLL in alliance tag.

Hans

---

Dragula None 3 days ago
sabbed by DL-Sab ako

---

he's reporting that he was sabbed,, doesn't make sense to pm me that someone is sabbing my other account right?

---

i think you are being too paranoid about this, the reason lixtetrax/sandrock recons you is becuase only recently did he find out you were littleguppy,, since everyone who has tagged you from last age know that daydreamer last age is now jellyblogs something. is there anything wrong about opening two accounts even the other one is now played by bloodliner? oh wait,, but bloodliner account is still active,, so who plays that now?

its clear made 2 accounts to fool people and not mark you down,, but now you are being marked down and it scares you i think. that is just a theory of course, you have your whole thread to explain. i will nto reply to this thread after this post.

sorry for taking up too much space.

@slasher,, yeah mate i see you under DB,, good to be on your side,, shawking is a dud.

Conpmana
4th December 2006, 07:45 PM
12 hours ago ShawKingII (not active) Attack defended 15
12 hours ago ShawKingII (not active) 166,088 Gold stolen 1

you can add me to the list

ms_fishy
4th December 2006, 08:28 PM
19 hours ago Dragula (not active) 319,653 Gold stolen 15 4 84 4,417,572 3,506,571 details
19 hours ago Dragula (not active) 963 Gold stolen 1 4 85 4,558,041 3,700,077 details

i cant seem to find you either, studstar..

what happened?

PS: and if they get banned it aint me telling the admins!

PSS: yes i gave jelly away cause there was no way i could have a growth deal with rank chain with my account - no clue as to whos playing the original bloodliner cause the jelly account is only semi-active and hasnt logged on for days now >( i keep sending clicks to that account in hope my offie would come back and play, LOL

studstar_tll
4th December 2006, 10:47 PM
i am suspended i suspect bec i use a proxy at the ofc. havent bribed the network guys enough to have the koc site accessible. its funny,, im the only koc player where i work and get busted for using a proxy. sigh.

i'm not sure about dragula,, although i did inform him that he too can use proxies if his office access wont allow koc, that's just a guess as i havent spoken to him yet.

good thing somehow,, havent been getting good sleep lately. cheers.

AGA
5th December 2006, 01:09 AM
Whats the big deal in here? A TLL account attacking all you guys like a Noob, what's new? Maybe you guys should ask lita or vivlady. She does the same thing and I know shes no Noob. I cant believe how prejudice you guys are. And it seems the admins fell for it if ever the accnt was banned or something. And I wont be surprised if Remco had something to do with it.

It's OK guys,were used to getting ganged upon. You cant stop picking on us little village peoples. Did we hurt you that much? Why dont you guys leave us alone.

jhayv
5th December 2006, 04:43 AM
Just a question Baby Lizy? y hate TLL so much? It seems that your destroying TLL reputation again and throwing accusation without evidence on public now. Aren't you happy enough the damage that you have dont last age with them and until now they still coping with it? You becoming a loser here coz the accusation is not true this time. Stop cry like a baby Lizy , have a new life and leave them alone . And btw , dont expect TLL members wont post here coz if you can read its says "TLL :(" .

AGA
5th December 2006, 07:06 AM
Is it illegal to use proxies? Can somebody pls. give an official or confirmed answer ?

Sixix
5th December 2006, 07:52 AM
no they are as legal as using an internet connection to play koc. i dont think admins will confirm that tho :p

Remco-
5th December 2006, 10:28 AM
Whats the big deal in here? A TLL account attacking all you guys like a Noob, what's new? Maybe you guys should ask lita or vivlady. She does the same thing and I know shes no Noob. I cant believe how prejudice you guys are. And it seems the admins fell for it if ever the accnt was banned or something. And I wont be surprised if Remco had something to do with it.

It's OK guys,were used to getting ganged upon. You cant stop picking on us little village peoples. Did we hurt you that much? Why dont you guys leave us alone.

wow thanks for the glory on that one, but no, sorry, I had nothing to do with it, nor with the TLL bannings last age. Why are you accusing me of this? Last time I checked I/we have no problems with TLL so what advantage would it give me? The guy didn't even hit me and I didn't know about this thread until now. Also, as far as I can remember nobody has reported TLL accounts to me this age (not sure about previous age, but I don't care what alliance you are in).
Please keep your assumptions for yourself, thank you.

AGA: technically proxies are legal, however, clicking anyone's link more than once within 24 hours is not. So basicaly using a proxy to play koc is fine, but not to click with it.

"Using any process which enables clicking of a unique link more than once per day by the same person"

ms_fishy
5th December 2006, 11:31 AM
Just a question Baby Lizy? y hate TLL so much? It seems that your destroying TLL reputation again and throwing accusation without evidence on public now. Aren't you happy enough the damage that you have dont last age with them and until now they still coping with it? You becoming a loser here coz the accusation is not true this time. Stop cry like a baby Lizy , have a new life and leave them alone . And btw , dont expect TLL members wont post here coz if you can read its says "TLL :(" .

meh, hate is a strong word for a silly game and you destroyed whatever reputation you might have yourself, i didnt force you to do whatever you were doing ya know

just that it seemed to me that you might be falling back to the same tactics you used last age - i personally find little joy in sabbing bpms off gazillion throw-away accounts - must have been quite nice having unlimited turns at your disposal

so when probe & hit at turn by a questionable account started, i simply asked people around here what the best course of action should be - brave it out and let admin work in a mysterious way? or take the matter in my own hands and procure a million turns myself? i swear i didn't know admins would personally answer my question ;)

about ShawKingII, i honestly thought he was out to get me - how self-centered i was! it was pure coincidence that he was probing every possible good farms on koc for their DA - so it wouldnt be right to say everyone is prejudiced and protective of your sexiness liziy - in fact, if you ask around, you'll find out that i've been sabbing koc without conscience and getting more hate mails than most :lmao:

so here's my unwanted advice, why not play the game properly like its supposed to be played so you dont have to bang your head against a brick wall known as admins over and over again?

SilverSable
5th December 2006, 11:32 AM
And with that answer this thread is closed to prevent flaming and trolling.

AGA: technically proxies are legal, however, clicking anyone's link more than once within 24 hours is not. So basicaly using a proxy to play koc is fine, but not to click with it.

"Using any process which enables clicking of a unique link more than once per day by the same person"
I do also believe that the first post has been answered/dealt with, so no need to keep it open anyways. ;)