View Full Version : DES vs TPC

ms_fishy
3rd December 2006, 05:48 AM
started last nite
dont know how or why
but all weapons must go ^^

Sixix
3rd December 2006, 05:50 AM
good luck to both sides, but who is TCP?

ms_fishy
3rd December 2006, 05:53 AM
TPC - thephoenixcrusaders (griffin, trespayne and co) - they decided they didnt like their precious rank no more, i think ^^

Legowelt.
3rd December 2006, 05:55 AM
They didn't like being farmed by DES' slayers I heared :heart:

This is what DES has been waiting for, finally war :)

GiantDave_WoC
3rd December 2006, 06:31 AM
lol go DES :P and thats why TSH left chain ^_^

might chain TSH just for that reason :)

GiantDave

Drumnadrochit-
3rd December 2006, 06:39 AM
griffin8 625,408 Orcs 51

His rank went down though. :o 45 places or so.
TPC is finally coming out of its shell.
Sad enough they didn't do that in Age 6 when UL warred DES and they left in the middle of growth deal with Comi. Bastards.

Biggest_Dwarf
3rd December 2006, 07:46 AM
They didn't like being farmed by DES' slayers I heared :heart:

This is what DES has been waiting for, finally war :)

Indeed finally some action :P

Good luck everyone!

hanssen
3rd December 2006, 07:51 AM
goodluck to both teams

Shark74538
3rd December 2006, 08:30 AM
TSH have been preparing for this the last week or so. I know the order was given for their officer's to go all spy and get ready for an adventure. Now I understand what they were getting ready for.

STORM_Raid3r
3rd December 2006, 09:15 AM
hmm, after three ages of running from trouble, it has finally bit them in the ass. TPC has left every promise, agreement, or deal they have been in at any sign of trouble. I doubt anyone will come to their aid after being left high and dry so many times.

GO, GO, GO , DES

(I can't believe I just said that!)

Raid3r

en51tm
3rd December 2006, 09:34 AM
Good luck to both sides.

And,because no-one else is rooting for them, GO TPC.

Canadian_Nose
3rd December 2006, 09:44 AM
Good luck to Griff's chain. :)

CrippledLucifer-
3rd December 2006, 09:51 AM
TPC announced in the forums sometime ago that they'll become a war chain (tired of running to the first sabber?), but we'll have to wait and see how it works for them. there's almost no experience in that chain (only liziy's chain knows how to sab), while on the other hand DES (like them or not) have fought enough wars to have the persistance and pressure that needs to bend them... in the end this will be a good test for TPC to weed out the weak and see who's loyal.

taco_man1
3rd December 2006, 10:13 AM
*cough cough*

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

that is all

Camisado
3rd December 2006, 10:28 AM
hmm, after three ages of running from trouble, it has finally bit them in the ass. TPC has left every promise, agreement, or deal they have been in at any sign of trouble. I doubt anyone will come to their aid after being left high and dry so many times.

GO, GO, GO , DES

(I can't believe I just said that!)

Raid3r

Indeed.

Go DES!

btw.. I see griff has either lost or trained 40K+- soldiers to coverts.. if he trained to coverts, he should make a nice 5x1 target with his low DA. :)

lol go DES :P and thats why TSH left chain ^_^

might chain TSH just for that reason :)

GiantDave

And who would've thought I'd ever agree with something you typed? :jawdroppe

RoHaLoVeR
3rd December 2006, 12:04 PM
Well we all saw TPC is a great ranking chain, it ranked for ages and ages long, and indeed, in order to rank, they had to make truces and agreements etc. etc. just for not getting sabbed.

I can understand why they became SAB, it's about time they became SAB actually :P.

So now who ever messes with them, they will have no mercy anymore and sabb them to death (hopefully) :P.

It's like, all the anger of TPC from all the past ages has come to an explosion (that's only what I think though).

And I would say, DES first will underrestimate them, that will be their mistake, TPC will take them hard so when DES realizes how strong they actually are, it will be too late (that's what I'm guessing) :P

Actually it's not hard to learn how to sabb, last age I was a noob in sabbing as well, but in our first war I started sabbing like a noob, but I learned how many spies to send for how many weapons etc., so in 1 hour I personally sabbed over 1.5 bil gold for my first time of sabbing (for the sabbers that might sound like noobish, but back then my whole account wasn't even worth 1.5 bil gold (mainly because I gave my offies all sell-offs to upgrade things) :P.

GOOOOOOOOOOO TPC :D.

BTW, everything I said in here is all from my point of view, so this whole post could be wrong :P.

Supermuel666
3rd December 2006, 12:42 PM
Well we all saw TPC is a great ranking chain, it ranked for ages and ages long, and indeed, in order to rank, they had to make truces and agreements etc. etc. just for not getting sabbed.

I can understand why they became SAB, it's about time they became SAB actually :P.

So now who ever messes with them, they will have no mercy anymore and sabb them to death (hopefully) :P.

It's like, all the anger of TPC from all the past ages has come to an explosion (that's only what I think though).

And I would say, DES first will underrestimate them, that will be their mistake, TPC will take them hard so when DES realizes how strong they actually are, it will be too late (that's what I'm guessing) :P

Actually it's not hard to learn how to sabb, last age I was a noob in sabbing as well, but in our first war I started sabbing like a noob, but I learned how many spies to send for how many weapons etc., so in 1 hour I personally sabbed over 1.5 bil gold for my first time of sabbing (for the sabbers that might sound like noobish, but back then my whole account wasn't even worth 1.5 bil gold (mainly because I gave my offies all sell-offs to upgrade things) :P.

GOOOOOOOOOOO TPC :D.

BTW, everything I said in here is all from my point of view, so this whole post could be wrong :P.

how about you tell us this then.
if we're going to underestimate them why are there 3 main accounts (tres griff and crusty) so completely destroyed? they're practically getting farmed every turn

RoHaLoVeR
3rd December 2006, 01:01 PM
Look at the topic title => war :P.

If you're in war, you usually don't have much DA :P.

Balinor_creel
3rd December 2006, 01:03 PM
if you have accounts on hand to farm the big boys in a chain every turn then you will make them feel it.

Tycho_Bloodbeard
3rd December 2006, 01:04 PM
Indeed:)

Thanks for the Donation, Tres :P

2 hours ago trespayne 9,228,530 Gold stolen 15 32 1 73,271 6,937,785 details

I know, kinda low to hit on the turn, but war is war...:raiseroof

Legowelt.
3rd December 2006, 01:09 PM
Look at the topic title => war :P.

If you're in war, you usually don't have much DA :P.

No DA, 20m tbg, good farm :)

Usually accounts of that size keep their DA to have some advantage of their big size :)
Now grif just sold all DA for SA, don't think he'll be farming for more then his daily tbg, maybe a good solution to 'save' the money from the IS that would be sabbed away, but he'll be farmed for a long long time :)

RoHaLoVeR
3rd December 2006, 01:23 PM
No DA, 20m tbg, good farm

Usually accounts of that size keep their DA to have some advantage of their big size
Now grif just sold all DA for SA, don't think he'll be farming for more then his daily tbg, maybe a good solution to 'save' the money from the IS that would be sabbed away, but he'll be farmed for a long long time

Unless he is very very active and reacts immediately on every turn ;)

Also, it's not only TPC who's losing weapons you know, DES are becoming farms too, so just like DES will farm TPC, TPC will farm DES :P.

And maybe griff worked on SA so now he can farm BloodPriest, you said yourself that big guys keep their DA, well griff sold his DA to buy SA and now he can farm BP with his high DA :P

But that's just an assuming though ;).

The_1337
3rd December 2006, 01:27 PM
TSH have been preparing for this the last week or so. I know the order was given for their officer's to go all spy and get ready for an adventure. Now I understand what they were getting ready for.

Stupid noob, stop lying and acting like you know what's going on.

taco_man1
3rd December 2006, 01:38 PM
i must agree.... TPC left TSH simply because TSH wasn't, and doesn't indent to become, a war chain

wacky
3rd December 2006, 01:45 PM
Unless he is very very active and reacts immediately on every turn ;)

nope, he isnt. we're hitting him before he gets the chance. taking it in turns to steal the gold. i'v made almost 200mill from griff and tres today :) thanks guys :)

Also, it's not only TPC who's losing weapons you know, DES are becoming farms too, so just like DES will farm TPC, TPC will farm DES :P.

nope, TPC are very innactive. they have tried to farm us, but they just end up probing us while we're online, and loosing 500 men at a time while doing so (too stupid to train their soilders to SA or buy mercs).

And maybe griff worked on SA so now he can farm BloodPriest, you said yourself that big guys keep their DA, well griff sold his DA to buy SA and now he can farm BP with his high DA :P

and he'd also have to train down, what? 300K soilders so he could do that, and then how many men would he loose with our constant farming of his account?

TPC made a really, REALLY bad mood shunning littleguppy and chain (excluding tres) from their sab rooms. they accounted for about 70% of the sabbers in TPC chain, even though they where only their on a growth deal.

i honestly think griff and tres and just bored with koc now. they are showing no care at all for their chain members who made their accounts what they are.

dream
3rd December 2006, 02:03 PM
WAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR finaly :D
i really like how they prepared to war with us ^^
in their first wave of sabbers there was tacoman1 who has his army untrained and lost quite alot now from our masses :D. there was many more who got massed but he was one of the first sabber :D

/me is DES for those who don't know :)

taco_man1
3rd December 2006, 02:04 PM
well I count myself as one of the chain members who helped make their accounts what they are... an I wholy supported the choice.

also, the channel you are refering to was not, and is not a TPC IRC channel. It belong to an ally who kindly allowed us to use it a temporary meeting point. Also, littleguppy, if you'll notice, is still under griff... I have no reason to believe she will be leaving us.

taco_man1
3rd December 2006, 02:05 PM
WAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR finaly :D
i really like how they prepared to war with us ^^
in their first wave of sabbers there was tacoman1 who has his army untrained and lost quite alot now from our masses :D. there was many more who got massed but he was one of the first sabber :D

/me is DES for those who don't know :)

army untrained??? i had virtually NO untrained soldiers, and enough mercs that it took you guys half the night to even get through them :P

Drumnadrochit-
3rd December 2006, 02:08 PM

lol - and you think it'll be effective? Seen the difference in Army Size? :turkey:
Anyway, I'm rooting for DES. :D

Comi-
3rd December 2006, 02:18 PM
Really suprised with the change of plans for TPC
Go TPC :)

RoHaLoVeR
3rd December 2006, 02:22 PM
Well they already surprised whole KoC on suddenly turning into a sabb chain, and I'm sure they will surprise whole KoC again after you see the results of their power :D.

As I read, most of TPC sold their weapons themself, so DES didn't take as much as they are saying (especially when Zeta thought DES sabbed 1 bil DA of griff in a few hours, while griff just sold his DA :P).

STORM_Raid3r
3rd December 2006, 02:35 PM
Let me explain it this way.

SO you start off as a ranking chain for ages and ages. Then all of KoC makes fun of you for being the biggest pussies in KoC for the last two ages.
Then you are getting pwned/or getting ready to get pwned on the BF, so you claim your giving up everything to be a sab only chain.

To me DES and all of KoC has won. You were rankers, now your not.

Now respect to liz and agent- , just feel bad the effort they are putting forward now WILL NEVER BE REPAID!

Raid3r

taco_man1
3rd December 2006, 02:40 PM

SO you start off as a ranking chain for ages and ages. Then all of KoC makes fun of you for being the biggest pussies in KoC for the last two ages.
Then you are getting pwned/or getting ready to get pwned on the BF, so you claim your giving up everything to be a sab only chain.

Now respect to liz and agent- , just feel bad the effort they are putting forward now WILL NEVER BE REPAID!

Raid3r

at what point were we getting ready to be PWNed on the BF??? we weren't at war with anyone... we initiated our change, we weren't forced into it by another

ms_fishy
3rd December 2006, 02:49 PM
now i wub griff alright but i havent talked to him yet since tsh kicked and banned my offies from their channel this morning - thommerilin refused to apologize and made it clear that bss/dt members werent welcome there

as far as im concerned TPC vs DES aint my personal war - i didnt mind sabbing with them or getting sabbed for them but honestly i cant be sabbing DES for TPC when my offies arent even allowed in their sab room and yes tsh (thommerilin, pigfoot, and the like) will pay for this foolishness

i hope i do get to salvage part of the boost owed to me, lol

wacky
3rd December 2006, 02:52 PM
littleguppy, if you'll notice, is still under griff... I have no reason to believe she will be leaving us.

i wouldnt walk away from a boost like that either.

Habsfan
3rd December 2006, 02:58 PM
Hahaha, Raid3r you always make me smile ;)

I could go on and on about how much we 'screwed' over those we made deals with and refute most of what you say. And also running from war - your post is laughable.

The only person in KoC I truly feel like I owe something to is Comi - he's a great guy, and I let him farm him as much as he wants because that's something he is owed from us. In the end growth = gold.

As to the reasons for fighting DES:

1 - Farming
2 - Revenge: We took a bunch of crap from them in age 6, when we respected Comi's wishes to have it be LG vs DES, we took two weeks of chaining before we left, and I wasn't even around to make the decision at that time. You reap what you sow.

I don't really wish this to become a personal war where DES tries to flame TPC or TPC tries to flame DES.

DES gets to do what they really like to do - sab and farm, and TPC gets to do something we've always wanted to do - sab and farm.

Was it a bad move to sell my DA - probably, I'll admit that, because in the end it's just a game - I needed to do this for myself and TPC needed to do it to have some fun.

Another reason why we hit DES first is that they ARE a good challenge. I respect how they play (I may disagree) but they do what they do well. I think we will learn alot from warring them - and both sides will have some fun.

Eventually this war will end because sabbing the same BPM's over and over isn't fun, but for now let's just have some fun :)

DES-tudent
3rd December 2006, 03:24 PM
Funny things is/was we already knew it was coming and after the first weeks and some other troubles with other clans, we were prepared for war already.

However i am surprised they took this step and hope they will have fun. I must admit BP and Zeta farming griff en trespayne on a daily base is a good reason to sab and war.

We'll see what'll happen and how long it lasts.

Have fun both sides and please stop bitching and to rohalover, werent you in TPC until yesterday?

MFnBonsai
3rd December 2006, 03:44 PM
now i wub griff alright but i havent talked to him yet since tsh kicked and banned my offies from their channel this morning - thommerilin refused to apologize and made it clear that bss/dt members werent welcome there

as far as im concerned TPC vs DES aint my personal war - i didnt mind sabbing with them or getting sabbed for them but honestly i cant be sabbing DES for TPC when my offies arent even allowed in their sab room and yes tsh (thommerilin, pigfoot, and the like) will pay for this foolishness

i hope i do get to salvage part of the boost owed to me, lol

bah BSS/DT/QOC aint welcome anywhere :cry2:

DES-tudent
3rd December 2006, 03:57 PM
Poor you.

But we rather die than have others doing our dirty work and i think that counts for most clans Bonsai. Nevertheless i reckon you guys can sab enough with your policy.

playboyshort3
3rd December 2006, 04:20 PM
TPC announced in the forums sometime ago that they'll become a war chain (tired of running to the first sabber?), but we'll have to wait and see how it works for them. there's almost no experience in that chain (only liziy's chain knows how to sab), while on the other hand DES (like them or not) have fought enough wars to have the persistance and pressure that needs to bend them... in the end this will be a good test for TPC to weed out the weak and see who's loyal.

Look harder you will find there are experienced sabbers. Hell i joined liziy last age because i didnt have enough people to sab :raiseroof.

MFnBonsai
3rd December 2006, 04:22 PM
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of ThomMerrilin's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter ThomMerrilin's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of ThomMerrilin's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter ThomMerrilin's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

oh well :wavebye:

[8:50am] <@Cheezyman7000> i am so fucking confused
[8:50am] <@Cheezyman7000> who the hell are we chaining
[8:50am] <%Soilwork> lmfao bon
[8:50am] <@Cheezyman7000> and which parts of which chain
[8:50am] <&Schadenfreude> whack em all cheezy :)
[8:50am] <@Cheezyman7000> and i saw lol
[8:50am] <@Cheezyman7000> DES, POL, all of TPC or just thoms part?
[8:50am] <%Soilwork> someone add this shit to topic so we know whos we sabbin

ms_fishy
3rd December 2006, 04:41 PM
i dont know whether to laugh or to cryyyyyyyyyyy

when bon sabs, he sabs - he aint listening to dayday, LOL

ah well, thommie and co deserve it for kicking/banning us

DES would have to be pretty sweet to get out of bon's path while hes in sab mode

bout POL, urghh dont know - i'll prolly sab them to hell and back just because they appear in our sab channel

i cant stop laughing!

boe
3rd December 2006, 04:50 PM
ah well, thommie and co deserve it for kicking/banning us

Sigh... you're not in TSH and you're not in TPC. Thus you got kicked. You demand an apology for your officer who also got kicked but he simply understands what happened and doesn't make a big fuss out of it... why do you?

Session Start: Sun Dec 03 11:40:23 2006
Session Ident: Stonewallcougar
[11:40] Session Ident: Stonewallcougar (spamfornoo@Cyanide-D89E0DBB.dmt.ntelos.net)
[11:40] <Stonewallcougar> You were kicked from #tsh-sabs by ThomMerrilin (ur not an ally.)
[11:40] <Stonewallcougar> -
[11:45] <ThomMerrilin> ;/
[11:45] <Stonewallcougar> np
[11:45] <ThomMerrilin> tsh isnt allies with bss/dt
[11:45] <ThomMerrilin> sorry
[11:45] <ThomMerrilin> griff was inviting ppl
[11:45] <ThomMerrilin> apparently
[11:45] <Stonewallcougar> just realized you werent in griff chain
[11:45] <ThomMerrilin> ya
[11:45] <ThomMerrilin> they left to pursue some wars
[11:45] <ThomMerrilin> ;)
[11:46] <Stonewallcougar> yea
[11:46] <Stonewallcougar> that all i was doing
[11:46] <Stonewallcougar> thats
[11:46] <Stonewallcougar> lol
[11:46] <Stonewallcougar> didn't even realize what room it was
[11:46] <Stonewallcougar> til i checked your chain
[11:46] <Stonewallcougar> and who says i'm bss/dt
[11:46] <Stonewallcougar> lol
[11:47] <ThomMerrilin> u have hop in bss
[11:47] <ThomMerrilin> and aop in dt
[11:47] <ThomMerrilin> 1 can only assume
[11:47] <ThomMerrilin> =/
[11:47] <Stonewallcougar> i'm just well liked ;p
[11:47] <Stonewallcougar> lol
[11:50] <Stonewallcougar> set your room to invite only it'll keep peope out
[11:50] <Stonewallcougar> was just on secret
[11:50] <ThomMerrilin> yes, but noone has tried to join
[11:50] <ThomMerrilin> that wasnt ally
[11:50] <ThomMerrilin> its +i now
[11:50] <Stonewallcougar> lol
[11:50] <ThomMerrilin> =/
[11:51] <Stonewallcougar> k later
[11:52] <ThomMerrilin> cya :)
Session Close: Sun Dec 03 11:52:41 2006

Asianguard
3rd December 2006, 05:00 PM
lol liz was trying to help sab DES yet u kicked her...obviously she is angry that she and her officers got kicked for trying to help...

boe
3rd December 2006, 05:02 PM
You're wrong, TSH isn't at war with DES... we never were this age. This DES vs TPC started after TPC left TSH... we're different alliances.

Asianguard
3rd December 2006, 05:04 PM
The channel that liz was sabbing in was the sab room for TPC at that time before TPC got a new sab room...and thom and others were the ones who kick/banned her from it..

Haplo
3rd December 2006, 05:07 PM
The channel that liz was sabbing in was the sab room for TPC at that time before TPC got a new sab room...and thom and others were the ones who kick/banned her from it..

Ok let me clear this up. Only stonewall got banned from there. She did not. Stonewall didn't really care. She did.

Only reason they got banned is because it is a PRIVATE TSH sab room. *rolls eyes*

ms_fishy
3rd December 2006, 05:13 PM
Ok let me clear this up. Only stonewall got banned from there. She did not.

you kicked and banned my offie when we were invited there to sab DES for TPC - and the reason you kicked/banned was that stonewallcougar was BSS/DT

that alone warranted a preferential treatment but you obviously thought he (and prolly me) was a pest littering your room

as i said, time and again, you dont want to be my friend lets see how long you'll last as my enemy ;)

let me sign my name for the first time this age as a debut of my sab account

- littleguppy AKA daydreamer -

PS: when i wasnt in bss chain i never once threw bss name around to stop people from hitting me that doesnt mean i'd let people walk over me ya know ;)

Asianguard
3rd December 2006, 05:14 PM
heh, pretty sure many people already knew that ^^

anyways..i havent read any of these pages so is the rumors about Griffin getting all of his DA sabbed true...i doubt it...but im still wondering why his DA was so low for a few hours..

studstar_tll
3rd December 2006, 05:19 PM
good luck to both sides,, warring DES in Age4, i know they are a really tough bunch to war with (we fought together vs LACN/ES) and against (the one just prior to that,, i also know griff from the old hybrid fusion and know him to be an ok guy.

again good luck to both clans.

DES-tudent
3rd December 2006, 05:37 PM
Griffin chain and Trespayne left eachother?

What happened??

we know nothing yet

Camisado
3rd December 2006, 05:38 PM
Appears that Liz ditched tres and rejoined BSS <3

ms_fishy
3rd December 2006, 05:41 PM
no, des-tudent

im going to chain tsh which is a close ally of tpc - in fact they are almost the same clan, with tsh being a safe haven for people who dont want to war

i promised griff not to whack tsh while in his chain - basically i ditched griff as commander and trespayne as offie - they will reunite soon nuff

DES-tudent
3rd December 2006, 05:53 PM
OK cool,

have fun and thanks for the quick response

cottonball
3rd December 2006, 06:41 PM
well, I can't help but add my $.02...

Sorry guys... I lied... I really didn't get 250 Is's..

DOH....:biteme:
Your spies successfully enter ThomMerrilin's armory undetected, but your spies cannot find a Invisibility Shield anywhere in their armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

:raiseroof :raiseroof :raiseroof
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of ThomMerrilin's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.
Your spies successfully enter ThomMerrilin's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

studstar_tll
3rd December 2006, 08:03 PM
no, des-tudent

im going to chain tsh which is a close ally of tpc - in fact they are almost the same clan, with tsh being a safe haven for people who dont want to war

i promised griff not to whack tsh while in his chain - basically i ditched griff as commander and trespayne as offie - they will reunite soon nuff

liziy,, who's handling the jellyblogs account, wasn't that the old daydreamer account? just clarifying, i appreciate if u can clear that up

crustymusic99
3rd December 2006, 08:10 PM
how about you tell us this then.
if we're going to underestimate them why are there 3 main accounts (tres griff and crusty) so completely destroyed? they're practically getting farmed every turn

you consider me a main account? I'm one of the smallest TPC accounts.. thanks for the credit, though.

I would like to say, I don't know why everyone (mostly DES) finds it necessary to flame each other here. Grow up.. the winner will be seen through koc, not some silly posts and puns.

I have gained a certain respect for DES: their loyalty and ability to react. As a TPC member I would like to say, this can make or break TPC, and everyone knew that. I don't think we went into this blind. It was just something we had to do, and for that I believe some respect is deserved on our part. Even if you are at war with us, doesn't mean you can't give credit.

I feel DES outnumbers us. It seems clear they have greater support, and its fact they have more experience. Do I want to come out with a victory? of course. Do i think we can? of course. But if I were you I wouldn't bet any money on it - thats all for now.

taco_man1
3rd December 2006, 08:18 PM
Crusty... we all know you're the true mastermind...

*all worship crusty*

as for tres... I'm sure he'll be beack under griff shortly (along with him chain... which currently includes me)

ms_fishy
3rd December 2006, 08:30 PM
liziy,, who's handling the jellyblogs account, wasn't that the old daydreamer account? just clarifying, i appreciate if u can clear that up

gave it to bloodliner before i created littleguppy to join TPC cause it had like 1k soldiers - dont know who plays the original bloodliner account and cant care less

i know you'd like to think that all my offies last age were played by me but fact is i only played one account last age and thats why i didnt get banned - this age im doing the same but i do have busload of emails ;) - do you think i should make slayer accounts now just to be prepared? ^^

stonewall
3rd December 2006, 08:36 PM
Ok let me clear this up. Only stonewall got banned from there. She did not. Stonewall didn't really care. She did.

Only reason they got banned is because it is a PRIVATE TSH sab room. *rolls eyes*

I really liked it just gave me someone else to sab later ( like now it seems), but as long as liziy cares i do :heart:. It was the room I was directed to to sab someone that i really had no intrest in sabbing except for the fact that they were sabbing the chain i was in . I thought it was a bit rude lol and rudeness is always good reason to sab ;)

ThomMerrilin
3rd December 2006, 09:31 PM
well, I can't help but add my $.02...

Sorry guys... I lied... I really didn't get 250 Is's..

DOH....:biteme:
Your spies successfully enter ThomMerrilin's armory undetected, but your spies cannot find a Invisibility Shield anywhere in their armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

:raiseroof :raiseroof :raiseroof
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of ThomMerrilin's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.
Your spies successfully enter ThomMerrilin's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

you didnt even get 100IS. i only had 50IS to sab at the time you were sabbing me, and you didnt even break them. i would expect someone who sabbed 100IS to actually break them.

of course, this thread is DES vs TPC, but it seems that people like to think TSH and TPC are 1 alliance.

cottonball
3rd December 2006, 09:59 PM
now let's look at this logically
Pigsfoot
under pigsfoot was TSH and TPC..... you all can claim separate alliances all you want, but when your connected, you're all one in the same. If you don't want to be included as one in the same... you shouldn't be connected... that's just silly to think otherwise...

Same thing back when we had our little tiff... TPC kept claiming they werent' TSH... guess what? they quickly realized I was right and left chain... <hint hint> :) if you're not the same alliance, then separate.. :argue_2:

:wavebye:

otter
3rd December 2006, 10:00 PM
I just dunno who to sab :P

DES or TPC/TSH...
It's a hard decision xD

ms_fishy
3rd December 2006, 10:16 PM
i aint sabbing DES (unless bon says otherwise) or TPC (i like griff and still want my clicks!)

but TSH and i are of no relation - no ties, no love, no respect - plus they got the nerve to kick and ban offie and me so dear TSH members - the guppy has spoken - everything must go, bloody and messy liziy style - you can war me whole age but only two of your accounts that is thommie and piggy may ever escape my sab range - ya wanna stay clicking and losing weapons for them it definitely aint my problem :lmao:

PS: should i make another TSH V BSS thread for trash talking?

Presence
3rd December 2006, 11:55 PM
=p

/me hugs Liziy

by the way... the war is NOT with TSH because im NOT excluded from their forums again =p

and LF-ThomMerrilin is EX-DES... I don't know what I'd do if we were warring with TSH... because so many people i know are in there >.>

/me hugs duct, one of my first and by far coolest TSH friends =p ( too bad he's so inactive now... i do love the duct tape wallet though =DD )

o and back to DES vs TPC... i know im normally obscenely active and crazy during wars... but u know what's sad, i didn't hear about the war until i came home from work and studying and homework and stuff o_O I was like wtfbbq! why did no one call me >.>

but that's my college life =[

I'll be sure to visit some armories tomorrow, so if u wanna sab me, start now because i may be selling off my few hundred IS tomorrow =p

*hugs n kisses to all*

/me runs

Gnite

uhh yeah... oopz =p lol ... no one saw the mistake i accidentally put in... :} :rollseyes:

wickenator13
4th December 2006, 12:09 AM
heh, pretty sure many people already knew that ^^

anyways..i havent read any of these pages so is the rumors about Griffin getting all of his DA sabbed true...i doubt it...but im still wondering why his DA was so low for a few hours..

Yes, it's true (Well maybe not all of it was sabbed, but some was, and now he has barely any DA.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of griffin8's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter griffin8's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of griffin8's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter griffin8's armory undetected, and destroy 21 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

24 minutes ago griffin8 226,518 Gold stolen 1 65 10 1,534,768 49,907,941 details

you consider me a main account? I'm one of the smallest TPC accounts.. thanks for the credit, though.

I would like to say, I don't know why everyone (mostly DES) finds it necessary to flame each other here. Grow up.. the winner will be seen through koc, not some silly posts and puns.

I have gained a certain respect for DES: their loyalty and ability to react. As a TPC member I would like to say, this can make or break TPC, and everyone knew that. I don't think we went into this blind. It was just something we had to do, and for that I believe some respect is deserved on our part. Even if you are at war with us, doesn't mean you can't give credit.

I feel DES outnumbers us. It seems clear they have greater support, and its fact they have more experience. Do I want to come out with a victory? of course. Do i think we can? of course. But if I were you I wouldn't bet any money on it - thats all for now.

A victory is defined by your own clan's attitude and it's goals. I mean if you define victory as getting us to give up, it won't happen. However, if you define victory as sticking through the war, becoming efficient in war, and doing as much damage as you can, then that can happen.

fluffy
4th December 2006, 05:06 AM
Just want to wave to some friends :p

/waves to liziy
/waves to griff
/waves to zammie
/waves to bp

oh btw, looks like DES are going to meet some real sabbers now :p

Shouldnt have hit my chain.

Good Luck everyone, and buy more defence :badger:

wacky
4th December 2006, 05:33 AM

real sabbers? would make a nice change.

not really sure why their is a topic about this on gua to be honest. the war seems pretty one sided so far... and tpc have said they cant see this lasting long.

probably one of the stupidest wars really. started because we sabbed them last age. if they where really that bothered, why didnt they sab us back? instead of waiting 2 weeks then deciding to run away from the chain they where in (again) for safety.

i regret that we have to sab griff, as he is a nice guy, but tres is a total arse.

Balinor_creel
4th December 2006, 07:05 AM
Name: trespayne
Commander: griffin8
Alliance Affiliation: The Phoenix Crusaders-I will sab you for any gold hits. So, save me time and you weapons and find someone else to hit :)

Is that an open invitation or what? shame my SA can't take his DA

wacky
4th December 2006, 09:14 AM
Is that an open invitation or what? shame my SA can't take his DA

how is that possible? he has about 7 IS... his last return damage was 1,904,611

Drumnadrochit-
4th December 2006, 09:24 AM
Because Balinor's SA is either; teh suck or Balinor is not informed about the current condition of tres' DA. ;)

DES-Di@blo
4th December 2006, 10:30 AM
I just love the fact how Tres has chosen to war DES because he was heavily farmed by a.o. Bloodpriest (3 times last week... damn now THAT'S heavy farming :P) and now he himself made his account in probably the best farm for the whole KOC community ;)

Balinor_creel
4th December 2006, 10:44 AM
how is that possible? he has about 7 IS... his last return damage was 1,904,611

Strike Action 86,059,548

AH fair enough. last I knew he had over 150 million :heart:

I just love the fact how Tres has chosen to war DES because he was heavily farmed by a.o. Bloodpriest (3 times last week... damn now THAT'S heavy farming :P) and now he himself made his account in probably the best farm for the whole KOC community ;)

Didn't Comi war you last age for simila reasons?

playboyshort3
4th December 2006, 11:07 AM
i know you'd like to think that all my offies last age were played by me but fact is i only played one account last age and thats why i didnt get banned

Lol i was one of those officers Demon_Stone and it was great fun sabbing with BSS :missu:

ms_fishy
4th December 2006, 11:28 AM
jay, get your cute behind back into sab mode!!! ^^

boe
4th December 2006, 12:30 PM
now let's look at this logically
Pigsfoot
under pigsfoot was TSH and TPC..... you all can claim separate alliances all you want, but when your connected, you're all one in the same. If you don't want to be included as one in the same... you shouldn't be connected... that's just silly to think otherwise...

You've obviously never heard of deals between different alliances. You do the deal, when you both got what you wanted, you go on with koc as a seperate alliance.

Same thing back when we had our little tiff... TPC kept claiming they werent' TSH... guess what? they quickly realized I was right and left chain... <hint hint> :) if you're not the same alliance, then separate.. :argue_2:

:wavebye:

And you still don't have your facts straight either. TPC didn't ditch TSH then, The Family did. They were doing a deal with TPC at that time. TF didn't like the sabs and left... so basically, you've been wrong all the time so far.

cash_money_empire11
4th December 2006, 12:39 PM
What is lizy's name this age?? I dint know she joined TPC??

crustymusic99
4th December 2006, 02:03 PM
If your going to make points using information rather than opinions, at least have the common sense to know what your talking about and that it is fact.. not an assumption. Stupid people rambling like they know what happened. TPC and TSH are good allies and friends. How can you call RF and PR the same alliance just cuz they are in chain? I highly doubt anyone would consider them 1 alliance.

Presence
4th December 2006, 03:11 PM
What is lizy's name this age?? I dint know she joined TPC??

she publicly announced her account was in the bss chain now if u go back a few posts :]

i found her =D

she's nice =] :heart:

hint: she use to be in tpc chain, but is now in bss chain

oh and i forgot something

fluffy ...
WHAT NO WAVE AT ME?? ==[[[

<-- sad

=[

and to think ,i took the time out of my day to visit your armory=[

and this is the response i get ;_;

war should be fun people! don't get so high strung.

don't worry, be happy:}

ThomMerrilin
4th December 2006, 03:35 PM
its quite funny that liziy thinks leaving an IRC channel means we banned her.

koc is full of Einsteins it seems, maybe we can cure cancer if they all work together :D

studstar_tll
4th December 2006, 03:44 PM
gave it to bloodliner before i created littleguppy to join TPC cause it had like 1k soldiers - dont know who plays the original bloodliner account and cant care less

i know you'd like to think that all my offies last age were played by me but fact is i only played one account last age and thats why i didnt get banned - this age im doing the same but i do have busload of emails ;) - do you think i should make slayer accounts now just to be prepared? ^^

hmmm, reminds of the tgf account opening fiasco,, you know coz if both accounts were opened by you.. lol. yeah well i didnt get banned too.

how do you prepare urself by making slayer accounts? u dont need to answer really, my apologies to to DES and TPC for spamming.

back on topic,, any signs of the war ending soon?

LBA_PimPiN
4th December 2006, 03:45 PM
Just want to wave to some friends :p

/waves to liziy
/waves to griff
/waves to zammie
/waves to bp

Shouldnt have hit my chain.

Good Luck everyone, and buy more defence :badger:

Sorry to say look like part of your chain has already left you...

I'm sure NIZZLE WILL ENJOY THEM

crustymusic99
4th December 2006, 09:55 PM
Dunno how DES is feeling but I got a boost of confidence. As the lead account I'm starting to get whiny PMs from upset chain members who want me to stop :P Not so dedicated some of you.

And as for those leaving - we are clearing out the weak and those who wish to fight with friends will stay. I'm seeing the sabbing of some TPC members who never really sabbed b4 pick up. Although DES does still out number us in participation.

Tycho_Bloodbeard
4th December 2006, 11:03 PM
Feeling pretty good...

Lets see:

Got sabbed about 25 IS and about 32 BPMs (none broken, that's the amount I've sold)

9 hours ago tacoman1 8,251,889 Gold stolen 15 6 0 6,344 11,830,046 details
10 hours ago trespayne 9,260,686 Gold stolen 15 29 22 1,784,705 11,219,753 details
10 hours ago trespayne 8,921,159 Gold stolen 15 39 31 1,894,790 9,763,544 details
11 hours ago griffin8 10,653,454 Gold stolen 15 73 101 4,261,249 11,350,594 details
11 hours ago trespayne 8,710,512 Gold stolen 15 26 25 2,068,405 8,952,117 details
11 hours ago trespayne 20,333,885 Gold stolen 15 45 35 2,001,895 10,277,069 detail

Thanks for trebling my spy in one day :) , I now wars and DA don't mix, but I sincerely think selling that much defense was an open invitation to be a farm.

I do agree with you on the whining, though... it is bound to happen that the n00bs and "unconvinced" players on both camps will not stay and fight.

See:
paules_KoH (out of chain)
Diablo316 (not active)
s3nsu1 (out of chain)
Alesalad (out of chain)
m-0-r-z (out of chain)
kanenite1985 (not active)
tomas_69 (not active)
franticknight (out of chain)
Dropbear (out of chain)
admiral_barry (out of chain)
PeterLibaers (out of chain)
wally699 (out of chain)

Presence
5th December 2006, 01:08 AM
i started late =[[

everyone is either too high sentry or has nothing else in their armories for me to sab hehe=[[

in total, i have lost about 23 IS, and in total, i've done in only 4x that=[[

i feel so useless in this war >.>
which is why im fattening up my spy tomorrow with my newly bought mercs and newly found farms :}}

keke=p

and to the guy who asked about war ending soon

oh of course not. because someone in the TPC chain sent me a rude message and said i was a noob... because u know i can totally bend the koc rules and sab that tiny bit of his armory that is normally unsabbable (lol?...)
uh hhuh...

I replace sabbed items just to keep it entertaining on both sides :} hehe
^^

good sabbing! i hope i find some better targets tomorrow hehe=p

RoHaLoVeR
5th December 2006, 11:40 AM
OK I have a small question.

Since when did DES policy change into sabbing for simple recons? :P

I reconned my first attack page out of curiosity to see what everyone's SA was :P.

Intelligence Files
Enemy Number of Reports File
Remco- 5 details
ZetaTheUrbanLegend 11 details
cycoduck 2 details
OmegagemO-NR 3 details
DES-Diablo 11 details
Aggie 2 details
LSW- 5 details
HitTheLights 2 details
blackness 11 details

Appearantly I reconned 2 DES-members.

3 minutes ago Celdesus Sabotage 4 1
3 minutes ago Celdesus Sabotage 3 0
3 minutes ago Celdesus Sabotage 5 2
3 minutes ago Celdesus Sabotage 3 1
3 minutes ago Celdesus Sabotage 3 1
3 minutes ago Celdesus Sabotage 4 0
4 minutes ago Celdesus Sabotage 4 2
4 minutes ago Celdesus Sabotage 3 1
4 minutes ago wackybackyman Sabotage 4 1
4 minutes ago wackybackyman Sabotage 4 0
4 minutes ago wackybackyman Sabotage 4 1
5 minutes ago wackybackyman Sabotage 4 2
5 minutes ago wackybackyman Sabotage 4 1
5 minutes ago wackybackyman Sabotage 4 0
5 minutes ago wackybackyman Sabotage 4 1
5 minutes ago wackybackyman Sabotage 4 2
6 minutes ago wackybackyman Sabotage 4 1
6 minutes ago wackybackyman Sabotage 4 0
6 minutes ago ZetaTheUrbanLegend Sabotage 4 1
6 minutes ago ZetaTheUrbanLegend Sabotage 4 1
7 minutes ago ZetaTheUrbanLegend Sabotage 4 1
7 minutes ago DES-Diablo Sabotage 4 1
7 minutes ago ZetaTheUrbanLegend Sabotage 4 1
7 minutes ago DES-Diablo Sabotage 4 0
7 minutes ago ZetaTheUrbanLegend Sabotage 4 2
8 minutes ago DES-Diablo Sabotage 4 0
8 minutes ago DES-Diablo Sabotage 4 1
8 minutes ago DES-Diablo Recon 1 0

4 minutes ago wackybackyman Attack defended 1 706 140 60,506,943 123,351,602 details
8 minutes ago DES-Diablo Attack defended 1 518 2 2,842,843 120,458,761 details

144 Invisibility Shield were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
104 Invisibility Shield were sabotaged by enemy spies!!

Anyone who can give me a real reason for sabbing me please? :)

I'm not whining or anything, I just don't like to have unanswered questions :P.

cash_money_empire11
5th December 2006, 11:44 AM
Wow It seems like Lizz is in the BSS chain ;)

TUE that sucks man! :(

Good luck to both sides, but I wonder how BP SA is going?

RoHaLoVeR
5th December 2006, 12:17 PM
lol tomorrow my exams start and it's evening now :P

Great timing DES :\

Tycho_Bloodbeard
5th December 2006, 12:35 PM
I think Trespayne has been working on his DA, bit higher than it's been lately :P

1 minute ago trespayne 23,129,660 Gold stolen 15 36 182 8,745,378 13,027,707 details
2 minutes ago griffin8 15,788,257 Gold stolen 15 26 1 71,790 14,054,237 details

ms_fishy
5th December 2006, 12:38 PM
howz war coming along?

heard griff didnt even bank for 15 hours - this isnt a good sign :(

btw, TSH is good farms and their AA message is very funny - the wimpiest chain on koc is now sabbing, thanks to ms liziy ^^

Zeta-kun
5th December 2006, 12:44 PM
i joined the war zetanavy knows why &#242;.&#243;
will be sabbing des at least untill my finals start xD
good luck sabbing my def :)
i hoppe you can do a better job than PR/RF ;)

DES-tudent
5th December 2006, 12:44 PM
Roha your big mouth and you chickending out of TPC just before the war make you a perfect sab target. Don't come here with a a lot of big talk and think you can walk away with it. We do not chain TUE, only you, unless you involve them

Good luck on your exams and see you at the battlefield

wacky
5th December 2006, 01:02 PM
i joined the war zetanavy knows why ˛.ˇ

your DA is already low enough for an interesting number of our members to mass you, for once i'm happy to have all of those slaying gits under me.

and why exactly did you join? seriously, what are you gonna do? spam our logs?

more than anything, you've just screwed your account training down that much, your DA, no matter what, will slowly go down, and as more and more members are able to mass away your coverts, your sentry and spy will lower, and you'll loose more DA, and we'll mass more, it's really just a downward spiral to ruining your account.

but gl anyway :) and try to actually sab me before you break me next time ;)

RoHaLoVeR
5th December 2006, 01:16 PM
Roha your big mouth and you chickending out of TPC just before the war make you a perfect sab target. Don't come here with a a lot of big talk and think you can walk away with it. We do not chain TUE, only you, unless you involve them

Good luck on your exams and see you at the battlefield

OK DES-tudent, we left TPC before the war mainly because my exams were starting soon and last age we also had a war during my exams, that wasn't good for my health, nor for my exams, nor for the war :P.

I was sleeping 3-4 hours every day and that was it, and I did this day after day after day, I couldn't focus on my exams anymore and the result was that I almost was going to fail the grade.

Now the main reason why I spent that much time last age during the war which found place while I had exams was because of my officers, I had to organize masses, I had to help everyone with targets, I had to sabb myself, I was talking with the enemies every day etc., and I can guarantee you, I'm not going to do that again, I don't want to sleep every day only 3 hours again.

DES-tudent, if you want me to prove myself, I will retaliate on DES but only if the rest of TUE doesn't get involved in it, I will not ask their help either, it's simply me.

Is that ok with you? :)

My parents promessed me that if this time I pass ALL my exams, they will buy me a car :D.

I don't want to fail some exams because of war and KoC, and I definitely don't want to lose a car :P

I never sabbed DES before, and although I flamed a lot just like you said, from the stories I have heard is that DES is experienced in sabbing, so it would be a good sabbing lesson for me to sabb you guys.

So if TUE isn't involved in it, I'll sabb you guys every now and then during my breaks of learning (tomorrow I have math exams and I'm sitting here posting on GUA :\), so every 2 hours I'll come sabbing a piece of DES or so for 15 minutes or something :P

Is that ok with you DES-tudent? :)

I also left 500 IS for you guys to sabb :P.

DES-Di@blo
5th December 2006, 01:46 PM
OK I have a small question.

Since when did DES policy change into sabbing for simple recons? :P

I reconned my first attack page out of curiosity to see what everyone's SA was :P

Well... you guys joined TPC to have a war but when you heard it was DES you guys fled again.... and now you started reconning on DES chain, just makes me wonder. Furthermore i don't like chainleavers when there is a war!

And you know what Roha... you are more than welcome to start sabbing us back :) But I won't promise we will leave TUE out of it... !

RoHaLoVeR
5th December 2006, 01:55 PM
Check my post above, there's everything explained :P.

And about the reconning, the logs are shown that I reconned people from several alliances, and by chance there were 2 DES people in my attack logs.

And like said before, I have math exams tomorrow, so I won't be sticking here much longer :P.

RoHaLoVeR
5th December 2006, 01:58 PM
We do not chain TUE, only you, unless you involve them

I will only sab back if it's true what DES-tudent says, if I sab back and you guys start chaining, then I'm not going to sabb anyone, I'm not going to fail my exams and lose a car because of you guys, and I hope you can understand that ;)

DES-Di@blo
5th December 2006, 02:14 PM
I will only sab back if it's true what DES-tudent says, if I sab back and you guys start chaining, then I'm not going to sabb anyone, I'm not going to fail my exams and lose a car because of you guys, and I hope you can understand that ;)

Well you know what... since i don't want you to fail exams either (don't really care about the car though) I will let you put things on hold. You do exams first and once you get back you are more than welcome to retalliate. But I still won't promise we leave TUE out of it.

ms_fishy
5th December 2006, 02:15 PM
i joined the war zetanavy knows why &#242;.&#243;

Name: MG-Zeta-kun
Commander: None
Race: Elves
Alliance Affiliation: if yo probe attack me.. you get sabbed &#242;.&#243; ... posible if you do have weapons xD (had to add it cos there is a lot of cleaned armories out there :P)
Highest Rank 51 / 3 hours ago
Army Size: 4,346

you must have like 150k+ spies and sentries (tho you wouldnt tell me the secret to your awesome growth without offies.. and i begged!!!)

anyway i didnt check your DA but i would be careful were i to put myself in DES path with that kind of account setup - they arent best at sabbing but they do have lots of bpms - you got away with it last age while warring BSS cause we didnt have gazillion massers (fake or real) and no means to create or recruit them - DES is different and dangerous for a low TFF account - should they mass you with 25-30 accounts for a couple of weeks it might just be the end of another koc big mouth ya know? ^^

RoHaLoVeR
5th December 2006, 02:26 PM
Well now I'm going to bed, get myself some rest (have been studying the whole day :\), when I wake up to repeat my studying, I'll read the answer of DES-tudent, if she keeps her word and doesn't let TUE be involved in it, then I'll sabb DES and be sabbed by DES every now and then, if she doesn't, then I will go study-crazy without worrying about anything :P.

Good night all :).

DES-tudent
5th December 2006, 02:31 PM
Diablo gave you the answer you wanted to hear.
He is one of the bosses, i am just a sab-happy midget.
It is up to you what'll happen.

Bloodpriest
5th December 2006, 02:39 PM
Come on Roha give me some love on the battlefield backing off from a war is not fun, no way that your studying 24/7 :missu:

Your chain can handle it, really:heart: :turkey:

trespayne
5th December 2006, 02:41 PM
hmmm, let me clear up a few things. The reason we went to war was because we were sick of ranking. We wanted to try something else so we turned sabber.

Now we are sick of ranking so we went to war, we chose DES because we wanted revenge from last age and the farming was not a big part of the reason, but it did contribute.

Despite what DES is trying to say, TPC is doing a damn good job of sabbing them. They like to come here and post their logs, but if I posted my amount sabbed, it would be extremely wrong, I have pwned them so hard already. I don't care about gold anymore, thats why we went sabber, so let your little people take it, I don't care. I will continue to pwn DES until they give up, which believe me, they will :)

PS-DES never has weapons for us to sab, TPC takes them out too quickly :(
I want some for myself but I only get the scraps, keep it up TPC :)

RoHaLoVeR
5th December 2006, 02:52 PM
Come on Roha give me some love on the battlefield backing off from a war is not fun, no way that your studying 24/7 :missu:

Your chain can handle it, really:heart: :turkey:

Bloodpriest, with all respect, but Belgium has the rank of 6th most difficult country to study in in the whole world, so believe me when I tell you that sometimes I have to study hours, even days to pass an exam ;)

And I know my chain can handle wars, last age we were involved in 3 wars with top chains mostly in top 10 WHILE WE ALL WERE DWARVES, and mostly the other side lost more weapons than us, but my free time at this moment can't handle wars :P.

Just like said before, every 2 hours of studying, I can sabb a small piece of your chain, like 5 people or so.

Anyways, the decision is not up to me, but up to you, if you let me and only me sabb DES without involving TUE in sabbing you, and whole DES sabbs/masses me and only me, then I can give you some fun on the battlefield by sabbing a piece of your chain every now and then ;).

Just say "go" and I'll sabb the first part of DES tomorrow after that I come back from my math exams :P.

If it's a war against me only, no problem, but if whole my chain gets involved, no thank you, I want my car xD.

Anyways, good night again :P.

wacky
5th December 2006, 02:56 PM
hmmm, let me clear up a few things. The reason we went to war was because we were sick of ranking. We wanted to try something else so we turned sabber.

Now we are sick of ranking so we went to war, we chose DES because we wanted revenge from last age and the farming was not a big part of the reason, but it did contribute.

Despite what DES is trying to say, TPC is doing a damn good job of sabbing them. They like to come here and post their logs, but if I posted my amount sabbed, it would be extremely wrong, I have pwned them so hard already. I don't care about gold anymore, thats why we went sabber, so let your little people take it, I don't care. I will continue to pwn DES until they give up, which believe me, they will :)

i always knew you where up your own arse, but i didnt know you where delusional aswell

revenge from last age? are you really that retarded!? you let us sab you for 2 weeks, why the hell didnt you just sab back then?

Tycho_Bloodbeard
5th December 2006, 02:56 PM
Despite what DES is trying to say, TPC is doing a damn good job of sabbing them. They like to come here and post their logs, but if I posted my amount sabbed, it would be extremely wrong, I have pwned them so hard already. I don't care about gold anymore, thats why we went sabber, so let your little people take it, I don't care. I will continue to pwn DES until they give up, which believe me, they will

Oh my god...I'm so owned... I have no SA!!!! :help:

1 hour ago trespayne 8,877,335 Gold stolen 15 34 66 5,000,304 18,803,011 details
2 hours ago trespayne 23,129,660 Gold stolen 15 36 182 8,745,378 13,027,707 details
1 day ago trespayne 9,260,686 Gold stolen 15 29 22 1,784,705 11,219,753 details

EDIT:

Tres requested to post my last one, too :D :

trespayne None 18 minutes ago

good one noob, go post that one on GUA

18 minutes ago trespayne 586,728 Gold stolen 15 19 156 12,481,240 14,345,503 details

Damnation...faster than me this time :)

DES-Di@blo
5th December 2006, 03:11 PM
so let your little people take it, I don't care. I will continue to pwn DES until they give up, which believe me, they will :)
Ahh well, yes perhaps YOU don't care. But I'm recieving different signs from a number of players in TPC who are no longer very happy for the choice YOU made for them! Are you really prepared to stick to the end of it with the chance of loosing big parts of your chain? Because that is the difference between TPC and DES. Within DES the largest part knows what DES has been and is about. They have already fought many battles with us and they know how that is and how to survive in wars. During the last ages DES has become a lot smaller again than like it was in Age 4. But that actually made us only stronger in being a warchain. And yes every now and than new people join without realizing what DES is about and as soon as a war starts they will leave our chain. Well too bad for them but we will not be really missing them. We have now a good setup with hardcore players that stick around war after war after war after war. Can your chain handle that?

Just making a remark like that already shows you are totally unexperienced in warfare :D I surely hope you will get a lot of it out of this war!

Legowelt.
5th December 2006, 03:17 PM
DES is different and dangerous for a low TFF account - should they mass you with 25-30 accounts for a couple of weeks it might just be the end of another koc big mouth ya know? ^^

liziy knows her koc :heart:

Age 4 we massed t0msky like that, got his da from 4b to 125 mill ;)
He lost 75k spies and god knows how much sentries in a week :)

Difference with age4 is that we have way more SA acc's atm cause all the smaller guys are farming tres/grif and are feasting on their tbg :)

Bloodpriest
5th December 2006, 03:17 PM
Indeed tres your totally owning us. :turkey:
All our small members are wasting turns on you every turn because others are hitting faster...:raiseroof

Could you perhaps post your attacklogs Im wondering how they look.
And how much turns did you manage to bank the last 24 hours?

trespayne
5th December 2006, 03:32 PM
Ahh well, yes perhaps YOU don't care. But I'm recieving different signs from a number of players in TPC who are no longer very happy for the choice YOU made for them! Are you really prepared to stick to the end of it with the chance of loosing big parts of your chain? Because that is the difference between TPC and DES.

I told my officers before the war, with a 3 day warning that I will be a sabber. I said if you want to leave, that is fine. Anybody that stayed said they would, and if they left, I guess they didnt really kno what a war was...
I didnt expect to keep officers when I did this, I seriously kept more than I thought I would. I honestly thought I would keep 2 of my clicking officers, the ones from TPC. More stayed than I expected and said they will fight with me.

Here is just the last 3 hours.
29 minutes ago Tycho_Bloodbeard 586,728 Gold stolen 15 156 19 14,345,503 12,481,240 details
1 hour ago Mandoza 1,869,648 Gold stolen 15 2 16 8,370,032 5,249,624 details
1 hour ago sirX 11,187,125 Gold stolen 15 163 19 11,677,998 5,457,253 details
2 hours ago Mandoza 37,978 Gold stolen 1 2 14 8,059,981 5,745,233 details
2 hours ago Sabb_TS 4,935,539 Gold stolen 15 132 19 15,002,779 5,873,371 details
2 hours ago Tycho_Bloodbeard 8,877,335 Gold stolen 15 66 34 18,803,011 5,000,304 details
2 hours ago Genes1s 27,752,034 Gold stolen 15 785 37 7,434,686 5,650,715 details
2 hours ago Lost_Weapons Attack defended 1 807 19 2,820,165 5,200,730 details
3 hours ago whee Attack defended 1 25 11 5,567,278 8,475,191 details
3 hours ago Tycho_Bloodbeard 23,129,660 Gold stolen 15 182 36 13,027,707 8,745,378 details

Like I said, I don't care about gold anymore, I dont wake up to spend since I know there will be non there :P

Legowelt.
5th December 2006, 03:37 PM
Like I said, I don't care about gold anymore, I dont wake up to spend since I know there will be non there :P

You'll end far this age, you don't war people, you give em income lol

trespayne
5th December 2006, 03:43 PM
I don't plan to end this age. I only started to help griff and then we decided to go sabber so I was planning to quit before exams and hopefully do good on them. Griff wanted to go sabber and I just joined along, since my only goal was to help him this age anyway...

Also, I don't know if all of DES is like this, but I got a little look at wackybackyman's personailty and it is pretty shitty.
I messaged him asking nicely if we could work out our personality differences and just fight the war. And he responds by saying I am an arse and that all of KoC agress with him. So, without even knowing me, you just say lame things. That is grown up of you.

wacky
5th December 2006, 03:46 PM
I don't plan to end this age. I only started to help griff and then we decided to go sabber so I was planning to quit before exams and hopefully do good on them...

Also, I don't know if all of DES is like this, but I got a little look at wackybackyman's personailty and it is pretty shitty.
I messaged him asking nicely if we could work out our personality differences and just fight the war. And he responds by saying I am an arse and that all of KoC agress with him. So, without even knowing me, you just say lame things. That is grown up of you.

most people i dont like would agree with you. i'm sure others would disagree.

i have shown nothing but respect for all TPC members who deserve it.
and you know the reasons i dont like you, i would rather not post those things on gua though, and save your alliance some face.

i will post it if you really want though?

Tycho_Bloodbeard
5th December 2006, 03:48 PM
I feel bad for you, Trespayne. Any cheese with that? :(

After all, this is a game :) I am meant to be mature at work, but really, be a grown up in KoC? You mean having a work/life/captcha balance?

I do feel (really) bad for Griff... he did put an awful lot of work in that account and it ain't doing very well either.

Tycho

trespayne
5th December 2006, 03:54 PM
You never told me the reasons why you dont like me. I asked you in PM but you didnt tell me.
How many times do I need to say this: Me and griff decided together to go sabber and I was having second thoughts, he convinced me to do it. So don't feel bad for him, this is what he wanted, we are having more fun now than when we just bought weapons.

Tycho_Bloodbeard
5th December 2006, 03:56 PM
we are having more fun now than when we just bought weapons.

AMEN :) I do agree with that.

DES-Di@blo
5th December 2006, 05:00 PM
we are having more fun now than when we just bought weapons.
Having fun at it is always better. Please tell that to your members also so next time we are not greeted like this on your forums :D

Originally Posted by joshua_kings
can you all stop this F****** diplomacy AKA meaningless banters...I hate it...If you wanna be sabbed wait for my turn i'll be there in your logs...If you dont like it...GET THE F*** OUT OF DES CHAIN...

In Short F*** Off

Or give that guy at least a break, looks like he can really use it :P

Lite-Ning
5th December 2006, 05:09 PM
Nice to see others playing the game as it should :p .. CHAOS :)
I hope you guys are having as much fun with your war as we are at LaCN ^_^

Habsfan
5th December 2006, 05:25 PM
I got two minutes for GUA/KoC so I wll just post here to give an update as to why I haven't signed on in at least the past 24 hours:

I have a family member who is very sick, and things haven't been looking too good - so I've been in and out of the hospital, and KoC is the last thing on my mind.

Crappy timing for what had the promise of being fun.

About TPC being owned by DES - I don't know if that's necessarily true, I mean we have sabbed a decent amount off them. I'd say the sabbing is about even, as for the chain farming - DES is better at it = more experience.

Anyways I'm off and probably won't be on unless things get better - as indicated to a close member of my alliance if things don't look up soon (real life things) I'll probably just be retiring.

Enjoy the war guys and let's try and keep it as friendly as we have so far,
griffin8

DES-tudent
5th December 2006, 05:28 PM
Griff,

best of luck and hope your family-member get better soon.

Edit:

************** None * hour ago
-Passing The Message.

Well, I am sorry we had to war you so soon. I am quitting KoC in a day anyway, I need enough time to do well on my exams which start next week. I wish you could get to know me before juding me, but good luck to you in RL and KoC.
-Trespayne

Euhm if this is true and i believe so, both leaders leave the game more or less and leave their chains and the ones building them completely empty. That is something to be proud off.

Zeta-kun
5th December 2006, 06:14 PM
Name: MG-Zeta-kun
Commander: None
Race: Elves
Alliance Affiliation: if yo probe attack me.. you get sabbed &#242;.&#243; ... posible if you do have weapons xD (had to add it cos there is a lot of cleaned armories out there :P)
Highest Rank 51 / 3 hours ago
Army Size: 4,346

you must have like 150k+ spies and sentries (tho you wouldnt tell me the secret to your awesome growth without offies.. and i begged!!!)

anyway i didnt check your DA but i would be careful were i to put myself in DES path with that kind of account setup - they arent best at sabbing but they do have lots of bpms - you got away with it last age while warring BSS cause we didnt have gazillion massers (fake or real) and no means to create or recruit them - DES is different and dangerous for a low TFF account - should they mass you with 25-30 accounts for a couple of weeks it might just be the end of another koc big mouth ya know? ^^
i dont have 150k just 95k havent grow for weeks and lost some soldiers while 5*1 when still had 100k untrined >_<

i know they can do it i was in DT while they used to take down big accounts so i know how it works
but after so many ages you should know, i like to take risks, if you cant take risks on a game you certainly wont risk anything in RL and that, my friend, really sux, you have to risk important things to get the best things in life. what can i say? i cant help it, i love taking risks :D

so far DES has done it better than PR/RF after lots of failed sabs DES-Diablo managed to get 98 IS from me :D PR took nothing today :P

but you have to agree the best thing of sabbs are messages like this

:: PROBE or attack for n00b gold and you WILL get sabbed ::

Which part of my AA didn't you understand?

Especially considering you "probed" and hit for "n00b gold"

...and seeing as you sab for probes, you obviously understand how we deal with n00bs, so I'll give you 24 hours to appease me >_<

few mins later...
In fact, I just noticed that you sabbed me as well and have read the last message... So I'll give you five minutes to respond before you start losing weapons.

edit:
Griff I hope your familly member gets better soon.

crustymusic99
5th December 2006, 06:52 PM
We have more than 2 leaders in TPC, and the alliance will carry on in thier absence until they will return.

As griffin8 said DES has done a noble job on the farming, but from the looks of it sabbing is pretty even.

Presence
5th December 2006, 07:09 PM
As i was reading through this...
I noticed two things that will never happen

trespayne said that DES would give up eventually.... uhh no thx ~~ never happens:} hint: D stands for DEDICATED

and well, another thing he said was that we never have weapons... well I've kept at least 40 IS (i had to buy some mercs with some tbg, so wasn't able to replace some sabbed IS for a few hours ) continually and I have never dropped below that number... If anything, TPC members have nothing to sab. bored me so much that i went for anything i could *wink* reminds me of last age lol

hehe and I don't think you're an arse...
but i do think you are a tad bit mis-informed t.t =p

taco_man1
5th December 2006, 07:29 PM
thoughts and prayers to griff... going through something noone should ever have to deal with, but most of us have to at some point :(

hang in there griff... it's just a game

Deathdoc
5th December 2006, 08:31 PM
It was quite funny to read the stuff written in here. Actually I did not see really many people of TPC chain posting until empty-Tres, aka the ranker that does not bank and care for gold, Griffin, who actually more or less congrats DES to victory already (good luck in RL though), crusty and taco... Posting in here does not mean anything, of course. Still counting people in my logs I doubt you manage to bring 10 sabbers online. If people are sabbing, than just retailiation sabs, mostly half hearted, like 5 attempt. Not to talk that they were never breaking.
I have no clue how you manage to come to the idea that you are even on damage. Neither with farming nor with sabbing. None account in des lost so many turns than your bigger accounts. I am not aware of DES accounts loosing 1k IS like some in your chain.
The few ones left in your chain have actually nothing left to be sabbed. But hey, if you guys wanna convince us that you made same damage...
(by the way, just the idea that the like 10 active left members made as much damage to a chain full of members as they had losses, OMG, get real, that is even more embarrassing. Would like if bss is telling a ranker chain the damage was even...)
Do the best for koc and stop playing. Or play onwards like you do now. Will not take long until you were outgrown. Can't hold your losses anyway. Stats drop...
Final remark at Tres... ever checked Griffin's account? maybe you should, before explaining in here he became a sab account...

RoHaLoVeR
5th December 2006, 09:26 PM
OK Bloodpriest, just like you told me, I joined some fun :P.

I needed something to relax and chill to let all my stress go away before I go to my math exams, so I sabbed just those who sabbed me ;).

But I didn't enjoy it :P.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of wackybackyman's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter wackybackyman's armory undetected, but your spies cannot find a Invisibility Shield anywhere in their armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

The only time I broke through, and I got nothing :(.

Where's the fun you promessed me? :P

Habsfan
5th December 2006, 11:38 PM
To those who wished me the best with Real life - thank you very much. It's good to see that even opposing sides can respect real life, even when we are fighting in the game.

Deathdoc, two things:

1 - Be quiet, I could go on about how everyone who's ever faced you has had suspicions about your playing style, but that is not necessary. On my boards I have access to thousands of lost DES weapons - has TPC lost the same - probably. I don't have the arrogance nor the ignorance to say one side is owning the other, because frankly it is not true.

2 - Thank you for the respect at least that you showed to me. Did I ever admit that DES won - no, perhaps real life has beaten me - but truly DES has not. The only thing that can make me leave this game is real life - and after current events this may be my last few days of KoC.

Now the 'big accounts' in DES have taken some good hits, as I'm sure they will admit as well - the only top 50 they have left is BP, who is doing a good job this age, but most of their other accounts have less then 15 weapons to sab/attempt, how do I know - I had a bit of time and chained some of them tonight. Have they hurt me - damn rights, and I give them all compliments to it.

Being humble is different then being humbled ;)
griffin8

Tycho_Bloodbeard
6th December 2006, 12:12 AM
Hey Griff, just wanted to wish you good luck :( It's always sad to hear bad news from anyone in the KoC community - even if we're adversaries at the moment.

Tycho

Habsfan
6th December 2006, 12:44 AM
Hey Tycho,

I gave you rep for that - wish I could do it to the others.

Thanks for the well wishes, I'd like to say things are back to good, but I'd be lying - I just have a little bit of time for myself tonight.

take care,
griffin8

Legowelt.
6th December 2006, 01:21 AM
Best wishes to you grif :(

wickenator13
6th December 2006, 01:30 AM
Well, I know TPC has hurt my SA a little. They did have some sabbers at the beginning of the war, but my logs haven't seen as many sabbers lately. That might also have to do with the fact that I don't really buy new weapons and that I've been too busy to sab most of TPC (just the accounts I know have weapons, no time to sab the ones I have to search for).

Griff, I know I said this to you in my pm, but I wish you the best.

Bloodpriest
6th December 2006, 01:33 AM
All the best to you griffin, take care!

War is not about who loses more weapons since in the long run both parties will be empty in most cases.
Its about who is able to keep it up and who can keep fighting knowing that lost tools hardly can be replaced.

RoHaLoVeR who didnt you want us to sab again?:whistilin

fluffy
6th December 2006, 01:57 AM
I got two minutes for GUA/KoC so I wll just post here to give an update as to why I haven't signed on in at least the past 24 hours:

I have a family member who is very sick, and things haven't been looking too good - so I've been in and out of the hospital, and KoC is the last thing on my mind.

Crappy timing for what had the promise of being fun.

About TPC being owned by DES - I don't know if that's necessarily true, I mean we have sabbed a decent amount off them. I'd say the sabbing is about even, as for the chain farming - DES is better at it = more experience.

Anyways I'm off and probably won't be on unless things get better - as indicated to a close member of my alliance if things don't look up soon (real life things) I'll probably just be retiring.

Enjoy the war guys and let's try and keep it as friendly as we have so far,
griffin8

Hey griff, sorry to hear about this m8, i did wonder why you havent been on m8, forget about the pms i have sent you, rl is more important than any game.

Keep us informed about your family, and hopefully speak to you soon m8

OH btw for all of DES that like hitting me on the turn since this war started, keep it up, I am only just getting started and i dont see this ending this age :p

Deathdoc
6th December 2006, 02:23 AM
To those who wished me the best with Real life - thank you very much. It's good to see that even opposing sides can respect real life, even when we are fighting in the game.

Deathdoc, two things:

1 - Be quiet, I could go on about how everyone who's ever faced you has had suspicions about your playing style, but that is not necessary. On my boards I have access to thousands of lost DES weapons - has TPC lost the same - probably. I don't have the arrogance nor the ignorance to say one side is owning the other, because frankly it is not true.

2 - Thank you for the respect at least that you showed to me. Did I ever admit that DES won - no, perhaps real life has beaten me - but truly DES has not. The only thing that can make me leave this game is real life - and after current events this may be my last few days of KoC.

Now the 'big accounts' in DES have taken some good hits, as I'm sure they will admit as well - the only top 50 they have left is BP, who is doing a good job this age, but most of their other accounts have less then 15 weapons to sab/attempt, how do I know - I had a bit of time and chained some of them tonight. Have they hurt me - damn rights, and I give them all compliments to it.

Being humble is different then being humbled ;)
griffin8

I am sorry if you don't like active players. Most bigger ones do not like them. To accuse cheating in a direct or indirect way is rediculous. Suspicions. OMG. It's gettin more and more rediculous what your side is telling. We have seen the messages you sent. We can see the result of war on battlefield...

37 minutes ago griffin8 Sabotage 4 1
37 minutes ago griffin8 Sabotage 1 0
37 minutes ago griffin8 Sabotage 2 0
38 minutes ago griffin8 Sabotage 1 0
38 minutes ago griffin8 Sabotage 1 0

Hurt us onwards. We are totally scared. Actually the first time you were in logs at all...:missu: there are quite some others, too, with same success. And if I am able to sab you, than alot other players are able to either. No clue how many of your 4k bpm are still unsabbed, but serious alone that shows who has already lost the war...

@ fluffy
were you in our logs at all yet? Until now your actions are more like becoming farmed and sabbed. But maybe this is your way to fight. Big mouth and nothing behind. I'll give you guys less than a week than you gave up. And hopefully DES will keep it another week open just for destroying your will... and for upgrading our weaker members :crowd:

zjwaemke
6th December 2006, 02:45 AM
GO GO GO GO GO DES

kill those TCP naabs and pusssy's :badger:

btw...:missu:

Snake_Bonzai
6th December 2006, 05:46 AM
Great the DES spirit still lives on and actually gets stronger and stronger this age. Go DES, great job you're doing owning the battlefield.

fluffy
6th December 2006, 10:04 AM
Just got to say, that I am absolutely loving this war, havent had so much fun and people spamming my logs in ages, and i havent even got my broadband for home yet.

Dont know who I am cheering for more atm, DES for spamming my logs so much or CA/TPC for kicking ass

w00t

Legowelt.
6th December 2006, 11:04 AM
DES for spamming my logs so much
w00t

It's hard to sab what isn't there ;P

TFF 200k, no DA. No need to sab, farming does more damage :)

Habsfan
6th December 2006, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the condolences guys.

I am glad the DES spirit lives on, it's good to see.

It's bad to see Deathdoc here talking trash - but I guess some will always do that. If you really want to post my messages - go ahead, there you will see me acting civil, telling people to have fun, and explaining my real life situation - brag on, Deathdoc.

I could post thousands (literally thousands) of logs of successful sabs on DES, and I know for a fact they could do the same - so bragging on GUA, is as I've always said - pointless.

Regards,
griffin8

taco_man1
6th December 2006, 11:21 AM
I could post thousands (literally thousands) of logs of successful sabs on DES, and I know for a fact they could do the same - so bragging on GUA, is as I've always said - pointless.

truer words were never spoken ^_^

GUA = propaganda

Habsfan
6th December 2006, 11:38 AM
Serious question here, what happened to Maistah?

I know he's not cowardly, and would stick through the war no matter what - so I'm hoping he did not get hacked or anything like that :( - hopefully just vacationed or something

Des-Maistah (not active) 26 details

regards,
griffin8

Legowelt.
6th December 2006, 11:49 AM
Haven't heard of him personally, but rumours has it he's suspended for pass sharing.

Rumour though ;)

And yea GUA = propaganda, but what would war be without propaganda.
Just look at war in Irak for example, or look in here .. t0msky biggest abuser of gua with propaganda, making his alliance 'feared'.
It's all part of the game :)

cash_money_empire11
6th December 2006, 12:00 PM
GL to you in RL griff, sorry to see TPC lose both of their top players to RL! But that's what happens. Will this war come to an end soon with the new situations and everything or is it goin to go on? And what happen to DES-Maistah actually??

Habsfan
6th December 2006, 12:11 PM
Thanks Cash - I'm still around for now, real life (family stuff) is kicking my ass, so we'll see what happens.

Definitely GUA = the propaghanda machine of KoC.

ms_fishy
6th December 2006, 12:28 PM
And what happen to DES-Maistah actually??

think admins might be whacking DES soon ;)
bloodpirate chain is highly suspicious and Kampfknaeul is played by deathdoc (right?) i just sabbed WuZZ for farming at turn now - im guessing i'll be hit at turn by deathdoc babies all day long - we'll see how long they last this time ^^

key to getting fakies banned is to keep shouting, whining and nagging so admin knows where to look - i have it on good authority that they are still watching - bad thing is that if ima keep fueling the fire i cant make lots of fakies myself or i'll be next to go LOL

wacky
6th December 2006, 12:35 PM
i dont mind admins going through the chain, those who keep cheating will keep getting caught, and have no place in our clan. :)

i dont personally think bloodpirate is cheating though, and i do hope he isnt and that admins will be able to proove either way for us. :)

as for the other... member, for lack of a better word, i refuse to comment due to my opinion of that player being biased.

though maistah is a suprise, i do not know what has happened with him yet, i hope that he comes back soon :missu:

DES-tudent
6th December 2006, 12:53 PM
DES-Maistah will return in 7 days. Reasons etc. he should post hisself and otherwise for us to know for you to guess.

Now back on war,

where did you guys get bzel from, he was in Pol last time i checked!

crustymusic99
6th December 2006, 02:19 PM
but serious alone that shows who has already lost the war...

War is not about who loses more weapons since in the long run both parties will be empty in most cases.
Its about who is able to keep it up and who can keep fighting knowing that lost tools hardly can be replaced.

Maybe you should pay attention to your own allies. TPC is winning (in the case that we have what we wanted- revenge, experience, and fun). DES is winning in that they maybe have taken more rank off us/taken more gold. It is how you look at it.

How can you continue to be so stubburn to believe DES is owning TPC when we have more pages of logs then I care to go through.

edit: and yes propoganda is apart of KoC, but its also possible to be mature about (and anyone who buys into it now is pretty foolish).

i dont mind admins going through the chain, those who keep cheating will keep getting caught, and have no place in our clan.
I am glad you feel that way. Its nice to see alliances not stand by a member who has been cheating. Respect.

i dont personally think bloodpirate is cheating though, and i do hope he isnt and that admins will be able to proove either way for us.
I don't wish that he is either, and I agree hopefully it can be supported by details if so. TPC has always and will always promote fair, mature, non-cheating gameplay. We don't desire to have success in a war by bans, nor do we accuse/expose players unless we have sufficent evidence of cheating.

Ch33rs

DES-Di@blo
6th December 2006, 05:42 PM
edit: and yes propoganda is apart of KoC, but its also possible to be mature about (and anyone who buys into it now is pretty foolish).
Unfortunately there are still a lot of people (and yes also within DES) who do not understand the difference between proper propaganda and gloating/flaming. The latter makes people look really uggly while they themselves are convinced it makes them look good.
And although propaganda &#237;sn't really my thing either but it's an acceptable part of the game. But I really really dislike flamers and gloaters! It's just a few persons that can spoil the fun for a whole community (including their own side).

crustymusic99
7th December 2006, 05:57 PM
Not to spread rumours, but a bird told me maybe this war won't last much longer -both sides are out of weapons anyways ^_^

point being, DES, for not your own sake (as we know you can fight a war) but for everyone..if at the least to not waste time. Please shut your dumb members up (i didn't say any names!) It might also be a good idea to ditch him..i mean "them" from chain as I suddenly feel the need to sab certain individuals all age, but no need to continue on all of DES for a few screw ups..

I think if TPC had rambling members in our chain (especially during a war where it makes your whole alliance look bad and un-united/"dedicated"-that is what you stand on yes?), they would hush real quick, or be gone :P

Presence
7th December 2006, 09:08 PM
edit

'nix
7th December 2006, 09:11 PM
My first time posting on GUA and i'll keep it to the point, even though were on opposing sides, I agree with Bloodpriest, keep the fight in the game not the forums. I have had the pleasure of speaking to 'priest over the last few days and am impressed that he took the time to reply. I think its cool that you can fight and war and still remain civil. :nunchucks Fight with Honor
I'm one of Fluffys guys and were still here....Covert-Alliance has not, to my knowledge, EVER run from a fight.....I dont think were going to start now....we get bored to easy and what is this game if not a war game anyway....no click, click bank for me thank you very much.....

GO CA!!! and I hope Griffin's family are ok as I understand he left for that reason......hey BloodPriest.....hehehehe, go check ya logs, I know I cant get in but I just want ya to feel the love....

'nix

playboyshort3
7th December 2006, 11:11 PM
My first time posting on GUA and i'll keep it to the point, even though were on opposing sides, I agree with Bloodpriest, keep the fight in the game not the forums. I have had the pleasure of speaking to 'priest over the last few days and am impressed that he took the time to reply. I think its cool that you can fight and war and still remain civil. :nunchucks Fight with Honor
I'm one of Fluffys guys and were still here....Covert-Alliance has not, to my knowledge, EVER run from a fight.....I dont think were going to start now....we get bored to easy and what is this game if not a war game anyway....no click, click bank for me thank you very much.....

GO CA!!! and I hope Griffin's family are ok as I understand he left for that reason......hey BloodPriest.....hehehehe, go check ya logs, I know I cant get in but I just want ya to feel the love....

'nix

Yes my respects go to griff and his family. I have never talked to you before but i hope everything goes well with your family.

Sorry was off topic but family is more important than an online game.

ms_fishy
8th December 2006, 02:21 AM
so DES-TPC truce is in effect now, is that right?

thank you, DES
only if griff can bank with his little time on koc, i have a good chance of seeing my 90k credits ;)

@zeta, i didnt exactly want you as offie for fear of all those little massers and farmers that loved you too much but you wouldnt reveal the secret of your 'legal' growth no matter how i prodded and pried! :cry2:

DES-Di@blo
8th December 2006, 02:44 AM
so DES-TPC truce is in effect now, is that right?
To prevent any misunderstandings. There is no truce yet, we have a cease-fire which is the first step into getting a truce. One of the showstoppers however can still be how CA is going to act as being part of this war.

fluffy
8th December 2006, 05:40 AM
I was not involved in the discussion about this ceasefire and as far as i am concerned it does not apply to me or my alliance.

I could go on about how pissed i am, or how i feel betrayed. but i cant be bothered.

Been speaking to des all morning, the way i feel atm, i am more than tempted to add TPC to the sab list.

I hear that TPC is planning to join DES.

Good Luck with that, just means all the targets are in the same chain

You will have to excuse my blunt honest reply, i am angry and i believe i have every right to be. tpc started the war with des without telling me, my chain got hit unprepared and a few days later TPC want out of this war they started.

I really like you Griff and I trusted you to the hilt m8, I know the RL is more important and should always be, i know i have had similar issues in the past.

But i feel betrayed and every promise that you made to me from end of last age has not happened.

My alliance has been fighting this war since day 1, even those with practically no spy and those that had their account destroyed and yet they dont complain. I have let everyone down in my alliance by putting my trust in a rank alliance that wanted to play war for 5 minutes

Once a rank alliance always a rank alliance.

So angry atm, you have no idea

Chasseurs
8th December 2006, 05:53 AM
To prevent any misunderstandings. There is no truce yet, we have a cease-fire which is the first step into getting a truce. One of the showstoppers however can still be how CA is going to act as being part of this war.

hahaaaa, thats a good one.
We got no information about this at all, but now it would be our fault...
If it has to be so, it has to be so. We like to be the reason :p

GiantDave_WoC
8th December 2006, 05:54 AM
I was not involved in the discussion about this ceasefire and as far as i am concerned it does not apply to me or my alliance.

I could go on about how pissed i am, or how i feel betrayed. but i cant be bothered.

Been speaking to des all morning, the way i feel atm, i am more than tempted to add TPC to the sab list.

You will have to excuse my blunt honest reply, i am angry and i believe i have every right to be. tpc started the war with des without telling me, my chain got hit unprepared and a few days later TPC want out of this war they started.

I really like you Griff and I trusted you to the hilt m8, I know the RL is more important and should always be, i know i have had similar issues in the past.

But i feel betrayed and every promise that you made to me from end of last age has not happened.

My alliance has been fighting this war since day 1, even those with practically no spy and those that had their account destroyed and yet they dont complain. I have let everyone down in my alliance by putting my trust in a rank alliance that wanted to play war for 5 minutes

LOL they would join DES? After getting destroyed by DES they do that? Uh.... that is the wrong way to go lol good luck fluffy I like DES as well :) just TPC has like 0 respect now (not that it was high before)

GiantDave

Chasseurs
8th December 2006, 06:08 AM
LOL they would join DES? After getting destroyed by DES they do that? Uh.... that is the wrong way to go lol good luck fluffy I like DES as well :) just TPC has like 0 respect now (not that it was high before)

GiantDave

uhmmm, if they got destroyed by DES, wouldnt that mean that only CA made damage to DES?
Had TPC really that many losses?

DES-Di@blo
8th December 2006, 06:09 AM
hahaaaa, thats a good one.
We got no information about this at all, but now it would be our fault...
If it has to be so, it has to be so. We like to be the reason :p
Nope, I'm not blaming CA for the fact the truce won't go through. I'm just saying that if there is going to be a truce for this war it should be with all parties involved. When CA got into this war because they were allied with TPC I think it should be handled internally between TPC and CA to get to a truce with DES. So I think the pressure to get this resolved is more on TPC than it is on CA.

Zeta-kun
8th December 2006, 08:00 AM
TPC started the war and ca chain got involved because they were allied, if tpc wanted to truce they should have asked ca first they didnt and now they want a truce, i'm helping ca chain so for me its still open I might include TPC on my list.

Tycho_Bloodbeard
8th December 2006, 08:03 AM
uhmmm, if they got destroyed by DES, wouldnt that mean that only CA made damage to DES?
Had TPC really that many losses?

Erm... mate... you are in a sab chain... you know that you don't really need weapons to sab the enemy - at least not useable ones :P

So no, "only CA made damage to DES" would be false. Actually, CA has done so far very little damage on me (mileage may vary, we all were hit by different people). In exchange, we erased fluffy's DA yesterday. This doesn't mean he (Fluffy) won't be able to sab a lot, does it?

Speaking of which, you have a point Fluffy! I would have been angry if I was excluded from all these negotiations, too!

Tycho

fluffy
8th December 2006, 08:31 AM
hey tycho
Well to be fair, des has a lot of members and i dont have broadband at home, but dont worry i will get to you you eventually, as regards to da, i didnt have much to begin with, i went all spy fom day 1 basically, so congrats for sabbing what da i had, no fun for you guys though when you have to go for 1 is at a time :p

as regards to weapons.

well...

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 22 of wackybackyman's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter wackybackyman's armory undetected, but your spies cannot find a Invisibility Shield anywhere in their armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

as for you tycho

4 days ago , you da was

Defensive Action 606,339

So which chain doesnt have weapons lol

wacky
8th December 2006, 08:37 AM
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 22 of wackybackyman's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

your point? :D i never had more than 20mill DA in the entire age. so i'v never had much to loose.

but thanks for sabbing that whole turn of weapons :) it'll take ages to replace them

taco_man1
8th December 2006, 08:38 AM
i sincerarly apologize fluffy (and publicly!!! ) I guess I'm the de-facto leader of TPC ATM, and am trying to make the best chioces I can. I am blissfully unaware of any deal/talks you have had with griff, and I look forward to talking to you on MSN (I know you added me).

Tycho_Bloodbeard
8th December 2006, 09:04 AM
hey tycho
Well to be fair, des has a lot of members and i dont have broadband at home, but dont worry i will get to you you eventually, as regards to da, i didnt have much to begin with, i went all spy fom day 1 basically, so congrats for sabbing what da i had, no fun for you guys though when you have to go for 1 is at a time :p

as for you tycho

4 days ago , you da was

Defensive Action 606,339

So which chain doesnt have weapons lol

Erm... Fluffy..

How do I explain this to you?... having someone with 19,000 troops and no DA is not exactly headline material... having the head of a chain with close to 200,000 soldiers being a farm is a bit more notable...

Or can't you see this?

Tycho

'nix
8th December 2006, 09:24 AM
Way to go Fluffy, Jay, Chass and Zeta.....bwwwaaahahahaah, is there anything left for me to say? Ahhhh, Yeah, Just let me know when TPC is on our list Fluf as I understand they sent a message to their own guys to get ready for action three days before but told us NOTHING! I dont care about rank, stats or much of anything besides the respect of my friends in this game...you dont get MY respect by letting down your friends. I learned my leason last age....... you just say when....you know your officers have your back no matter what.....

'nix

fluffy
8th December 2006, 09:28 AM
It would be true it i was a farm

Tycho_Bloodbeard
8th December 2006, 09:38 AM
Zeta... as Fluffy said, he went all spy this age. His sentry is quite low even for someone like me to sab.

You were better prepared, lets put it that way. No so easy to sab you.

Not sure if this qualifies as a "farm"

19 hours ago fluffy 1,959 Gold stolen 1 9 33 2,872,529 14,349,593 details
Defensive Action 4,064,765 (more or less current? - that ain't me, sabbed you with my last turns)

Tycho

Deasonsmasher
8th December 2006, 10:14 AM

I dont really know what all the politics of this war are and I dont really care either. Im CA always will be. Were all behind you Fluffy ....you didnt let anyone down. I think the goofy messages that DES sends and their denial of ever losing anythng is priceless entertainment. I especially what to send a thank you to Deathdoc for all the great comedy that he has posted in these forums, I laughed my ass off reading your posts dude, keep up the good work......you must be a real asset to DES, they must be proud....ROFLMAO

'nix
8th December 2006, 10:23 AM
well Zeta, If ya want, I can sab ya!!!! Feel the love man....Glad your on our side.......evil one

pamdora
8th December 2006, 10:55 AM
No warning of war is correct. It wasn't our fight at first but it is now. I was left out of the first wave of sabs (have no idea why) but DES has since made up for it LOL

Unfortunately i have been busy with a 3 week old baby and mostly unable to return the favor but if at all possible i will try to give some attention to DES very soon :)

Thanks to Zeta for all his help with this war :hug:

playboyshort3
8th December 2006, 11:02 AM
TPC started the war and ca chain got involved because they were allied, if tpc wanted to truce they should have asked ca first they didnt and now they want a truce, i'm helping ca chain so for me its still open I might include TPC on my list.

That is rather interesting since your post in lop a few ages back. Guess you found out how much fun sabbing really is bahahaha. Especially when you dont have to wait forever to get approval ;).

fluffy
8th December 2006, 11:06 AM
well tpc has ceasefire with des, which des might respect, for ca the battle is still on, until my guys and girls are happy

wacky
8th December 2006, 11:15 AM
well tpc has ceasefire with des, which des might respect, for ca the battle is still on, until my guys and girls are happy

only a 24 hours cease fire. no one said we wouldnt start again...

you must be a real asset to DES, they must be proud....ROFLMAO

i dont know what we'd do without him.:whistle:

Carlos
8th December 2006, 12:13 PM
respect to des for making tres and griffin both veterans quit ^^

SilverSable
8th December 2006, 01:30 PM
I had to go through this thread and delete about 30 crap posts.
I didn't warn anyone. However, if you keep it up, your posts will be warned and then deleted. They will not be informational warnings, they will be official warnings, because you are now being warned.

This thread is about the DES and TPC war ONLY!
Talk about anything else will be warned and deleted.
This is your one and final warning.

STORM_Raid3r
8th December 2006, 04:56 PM

Raid3r

Edit:

DES = strong as ever

TPC = down two leaders

hmm, tough one to call.

It takes a real badass to start a war, call their chain "sabbers" , get pwnd, and walk away. IT is no different outcome as I anticipated in the first days of the war.

Raid3r

crustymusic99
9th December 2006, 01:12 AM
LOL they would join DES? After getting destroyed by DES they do that?

1. DES did not destroy or "pwn" TPC. Both sides admittedly took heavily losses
2. TPC did discuss a possibily of joining wacky - not DES.. no growth deal, not mege, no join. TPC just wanted to point out that we gained our respect for DES, and from who i've talked to that is mutal. Thus, we thought it fun to /maybe/ fight together for awhile.
3. It has clearly been said tres and griff left for real life issues - if you are too arrogant to believe otherwise i'm sorry. They did not run from this war.
4. DES is not strong as ever - again, both side took heaviliy losses and both sides have said so. Don't make me pull out IRC logs, I shouldn't have to.
5. We are trying to think of all the pratical ways possible to resolve the problem with CA and Fluffy. Taco and I have apologized. Again I'm sorry Fluffy, I had no prior knowledge of any deals with you. In fact, I asked who you were. I also urged TPC to wait until everyone had time to prepare. For you not to be informed I don't see how. I blame TPC, but I also want to say this will hopefully be fixed in the future by more active allied ambassadors. Had you read our forum you would have known (again I take blame). With 2 leaders gone i'm trying to help everyone out and I won't let that happen again :(

wacky
9th December 2006, 02:39 AM
4. DES is not strong as ever - again, both side took heaviliy losses and both sides have said so. Don't make me pull out IRC logs, I shouldn't have to.

well thats not really true, we are as strong as ever. the lack of IS is normal for us, we genereally get ourselves in wars often enough, and losses to bpms is minimal, and always regained by 5mins of slaying :)

RoHaLoVeR
9th December 2006, 04:24 AM
OK may I please ask everyone to show tres and griff some respect and not telling DES made them quit?

Flaming about the war, ok I can understand that, but don't start flaming personally, we all know it's not DES who made them quit KoC.

Carlos
9th December 2006, 06:32 AM
OK may I please ask everyone to show tres and griff some respect and not telling DES made them quit?

Flaming about the war, ok I can understand that, but don't start flaming personally, we all know it's not DES who made them quit KoC.

then why did they quit after their accounts got owned badly and they were farmed every damn turn
go go des:magicman:

Eros
9th December 2006, 08:53 AM
then why did they quit after their accounts got owned badly and they were farmed every damn turn
go go des:magicman:

Erm, did or didn't you read this toppic..
They've explained why they left (b/c of RL issues) and still there are some guys who are blabling about how DES made them quit..

Is it b/c your intelect isn't big enough to comprehense the fact that RL is more important than just a game or is it b/c you're so happy in your own little world (where DES ownes whole koc lol) that you don't care about what really happens?

I don't want to offend anyone cause I have a lot of respect for the majority of DES members with who I have talked in PM's (most are acting mature and don't forget this is a game afterall) and I strongly believe this battle has to be fought on the battlefield instead on GUA but I'm too curious why there are still people thinking they quit b/c off DES..

The weapons from their accounts are destroyed anyway, so why quit now when it's too late. It doesn't make any sense.
Just accept the fact that they put RL before a game and DES has nothing to do with them giving up their account..

Legowelt.
9th December 2006, 08:55 AM
I feel bad for taco/crusty ..
Building up new acc's, taking full control of alliance, dealing with ally stuff ..

I understand them making mistake not to talk to Fluff .. don't think they ment it like that. Shouldn't be disrespected for that imo

Edit:
Carlos isn't DES, he's just the townsfool, a likeable fool thou :-p

wacky
9th December 2006, 09:09 AM
Is it b/c your intelect isn't big enough to comprehense the fact that RL is more important than just a game or is it b/c you're so happy in your own little world (where DES ownes whole koc lol) that you don't care about what really happens?

erm... i dont think non DES members live in that delusional world :) just the few of us drunk dessers :)

i 100% accept griff's situation and feel for him, and would happily say DES played a very minimal part in his leaving koc (you must admit that being hit that often would effect anyones moral slightly, but we in no way claim we where the reason griff left)

a couple of members of DES may claim the opposite of what i just said, but i'm sure they are more delusional than i am on DMT.

Eros
9th December 2006, 09:38 AM
K, I can live with that =P
But I don't think the fact that TPC is in war with DES would have made a difference in his choice to stop playing.

It's possible the war has speeded it up a little bit ofcourse..

Carlos isn't DES, he's just the townsfool, a likeable fool thou

K, let me rephrase than:

Is it b/c your intelect isn't big enough to comprehense the fact that RL is more important than just a game or is it b/c you're so happy in your own little world (where DES and LACN/ES ownes whole koc lol) that you don't care about what really happens? =P

Pravda
9th December 2006, 09:40 AM

Ofcourse I feel sorry for Tres & Griffin quitting for a variety of reasons, but it is a fact that the new owner of the trespayne account called upon a ceasefire and didn't want to continue this war. For me that is saying "I've had it with this war, you guys are good, we give up.".

Second, joining wackybackyman but not DES is logically not understandable. It may be true that TPC-chain joins wacky for his personality (or whatever you may have wack :-p ), but he is still a member of our clan, and he got his delegate/trustee from DES.

Just my two cents.

Legowelt.
9th December 2006, 10:04 AM
(where DES and LACN/ES

He isn't LaCN either :X

Carlos
9th December 2006, 10:14 AM
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3527235

this is me
and neither lacn es or des, but im just stating the fact TPC main acounts got owned by de,s like it or no. Im not related to des neither
Im only dt admin and bss

and legowelt i might be a town┤s fool wont deny it :P

Eros
9th December 2006, 10:37 AM
He isn't LaCN either :X

DT and BSS than. (I assumed his GuA name was his KoC name)
It doesn't matter what alliance he's in lol.

and neither lacn es or des, but im just stating the fact TPC main acounts got owned by de,s like it or not.

I'm not denying the fact that DES did a pretty good job sabbing their weapons.
It's just not the reason that they quit Koc..

Sixix
9th December 2006, 10:41 AM
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3527235

this is me
and neither lacn es or des, but im just stating the fact TPC main acounts got owned by de,s like it or no. Im not related to des neither
Im only dt admin and bss

and legowelt i might be a town┤s fool wont deny it :P
lol you should update your signature/forumname w/e ;)

My koc name is Ministry_of_Chaos :nunchucks

some people loose fun in koc when they become a global farm. other things (RL or other games :p) become more important then and they might quit koc.
getting owned definatly highers the chances somebody will quit!

taco_man1
10th December 2006, 12:31 AM
I feel bad for taco/crusty ..
Building up new acc's, taking full control of alliance, dealing with ally stuff ..

I understand them making mistake not to talk to Fluff .. don't think they ment it like that. Shouldn't be disrespected for that imo

Edit:
Carlos isn't DES, he's just the townsfool, a likeable fool thou :-p

ty, and yes, certainly no disrespect was meant, and I've talked with him already, and griffin8 retired after the ceasefire (which to my knowledge is still standing) so it's not like he saw no end in sight and said screw it, his grandfather's health deteriorated further, and he'd taking care of what matters.
trespayne almost didn't start the age... and when sabbing wasn't as much fun as he'd hoped... *shrugs* he had no reason to stick around, and I respect that... when a game isn't fun anymore why play it?

also
but it is a fact that the new owner of the trespayne account called upon a ceasefire and didn't want to continue this war. For me that is saying "I've had it with this war, you guys are good, we give up."."

as the main TPC person to agree upon the ceasefire, I can say with absolut certainty that tres quitting had nothing to do with it. I was optimistaclly hoping that griff's grandfather would not get worse, and that griff could just not worry much about KoC for a while, and then come back. Since his grandfather took a turn in the wrong direction, he did the right thing, and said i have to take care of RL now. Looking back, I would have done the same thing... We had no reason to continue the war, DES obviously felt the same (nothing but respect for all but 3 members of DES... they might know who they are), wacky is indeed a cool guy, and aside from raising spiders *shudder* I feel the same about BP.

I won't be doing the whole propaganda stuff... but I'll still keep tabs on threads like this, mostly for my own amusement :P

crustymusic99
10th December 2006, 12:34 AM
edit: err apperantely taco and I were replying at the same time. He won :P

but it is a fact that the new owner of the trespayne account called upon a ceasefire and didn't want to continue this war.

Actually, Taco initated conversation. DES in fact proposed the ceasefire as the first step towards a truce.

so- if you want to get technical we can. Fact or not, the point is a mutal feeling was raised for a cease fire so we could begin discussing an end.

wacky
10th December 2006, 07:03 AM
Actually, Taco initated conversation. DES in fact proposed the ceasefire as the first step towards a truce.

so- if you want to get technical we can. Fact or not, the point is a mutal feeling was raised for a cease fire so we could begin discussing an end.

we did? lol, i really should have asked Bloodpriest about that. doesnt really matter though.

but mutal works, whats the point in sabbing nothing but the same bpms over and over again? when accounts are empty, and both sides are too arrogant to even think of trucing, the game looses its fun. now and then, 1 side will have a lot more to loose, and will end up giving up. but its a hollow victory, and generally only sab alliance get them. hhhmm... people who actually have weapons and tbg, against a chain of people with nothing but spy... i wonder what the results of that would be...

tpc where fun :) they tried their best, and for their first war wernt that bad. i'm sure they could do with a bit of advice before their next war though :)

need to talk to Bloodpriest and others to find out what we're doing about CA, because i honestly dont have a clue. but from what i can see on here, fluffy has very loyal officers, and is lucky to have them. i think they would follow his discision no matter what.

'nix
10th December 2006, 05:34 PM
Nobody really knows quite what to do with us.....lol :lurk2:

Im having fun talking to Bloodpriest on MSN while sabbing his guys. He's cool and whats wrong with spiders anyway? Fluffy would be the first to tell you that we are loyal to him because he doesnt try to tell us what to do.....He involves us in the decision process. He's no dictator as that wouldnt work on us anyway...were all fiercly independant but completely loyal to each other. We defend our guys and go to the wall for each other...I have a lot of respect for DES and understand that they are a war chain......and we're having a blast, I dont care if its one I.S. shield or 50 Knives, I'll sab em every day.......its fun. Isnt that what games are supposed to be? :banana2:
Sabbers vs. Sabbers....hmmm If you cant beat us, join us.....

Recruiting is not allowed. -SilverSable

'nix

crustymusic99
10th December 2006, 06:34 PM
doesnt really matter though.

that is the point I was trying to make. whoever approached who doesn't matter both sides didn't see a need to continue, thought we have no offical long-term truce.

Presence
11th December 2006, 01:05 AM
We're the ones you love to hate but really want to be so JOIN!!! Welcome to the dark side... Link removed. -SilverSable

'nix

no offense, we don't wanna be you, we don't wanna join you ~~

i been out for 2 days, but still sabbing and no one even made a try for me... i can see why, i went through trying to stir up some trouble against me, and found that " my officers only allowed me " to sab like.. 3 people?

=/

in sabbers vs sabbers, the fun dies in less than a week, cuz i am just going at 1 IS or 1 BPM at a time as well... lalala..
and u actually sab knives ? t.t

=p

Still fun to have someone to sab i guess, and all those new idiot probers are just easy food =p
some guy probed me and went inactive within a few hours ;p *<3 DES*

okay i'll stop my :spam2: and just say, have fun...

i think i am.... but it's my finals week(s) so t.t =[[
~Presence

wacky
11th December 2006, 05:37 AM
that is the point I was trying to make. whoever approached who doesn't matter both sides didn't see a need to continue, thought we have no offical long-term truce.

for the moment at least, the future is always unpredictable...

i beleive fluffy has made a post on your forums informing you of the latest choices of this war, though i'm not sure all of the info has been sent accross. anything you dont undetstand, feel free to contact me. i'm idling in your room most of the day, so i'll read whatever you have to say at some point at least.

fluffy
11th December 2006, 06:19 AM
for the moment at least, the future is always unpredictable...

i beleive fluffy has made a post on your forums informing you of the latest choices of this war, though i'm not sure all of the info has been sent accross. anything you dont undetstand, feel free to contact me. i'm idling in your room most of the day, so i'll read whatever you have to say at some point at least.

I have made a post on tpc forums, up to them now, i will discuss with tpc and then speak to my people, but atm des are still spamming ca logs

DES-Di@blo
11th December 2006, 06:39 AM
but atm des are still spamming ca logs
DES is only responding to those that appear in our logs.

fluffy
11th December 2006, 08:45 AM
DES is only responding to those that appear in our logs.

OK, so if I read that right, considering that noone from tpc is sabbing DES, that means that this inital ceasefire is effectively a truce between the two alliances.

As regards to CA, we are loving this war so nuff said

Presence
11th December 2006, 08:57 AM
responding to people in our logs..
.that's a new thought...
i was just sabbing CA because i felt angry at other people on koc, but am being restricted by being in a clan/chain so i took it out on CA members who at one point in time have been in my logs

not that i don't love you fluffy, but you could have at least responded to my pm a few days back... i felt so sad that i just felt like sabbing ;/

wacky
11th December 2006, 09:02 AM
OK, so if I read that right, considering that noone from tpc is sabbing DES, that means that this inital ceasefire is effectively a truce between the two alliances.

As regards to CA, we are loving this war so nuff said

fluffy, you know the deal. and tpc should also have been told via you aswell.

but i will explain on here aswell incase the message didnt quite get accross.

it is annoying only sabbing 1 part of a chain, especially when that part of the chain doesnt have many/any weapons to take.

and so, we are talking now about either full war, or no war.

we have given untill 8am tomorrow gmt for a reply.

pamdora
11th December 2006, 09:24 AM
To get to the point in a very simplistic way....

TPC and DES go to war... Ca is dragged into it with no warning and now both TPC and DES want peace. Once again trying to drag Ca along.

Well my answer is to that is NO

Ca as a whole deserves alot more respect than that and i am more than willing to continue the war just to prove it and to make sure that any future alliances Ca might choose to make understands it, as well as any future enemies .

A big cheer to all my fellow Ca members for being the persistant sabbers they are and for showing what Ca is all about :woot:

fluffy
11th December 2006, 09:28 AM
responding to people in our logs..
.that's a new thought...
i was just sabbing CA because i felt angry at other people on koc, but am being restricted by being in a clan/chain so i took it out on CA members who at one point in time have been in my logs

not that i don't love you fluffy, but you could have at least responded to my pm a few days back... i felt so sad that i just felt like sabbing ;/

awww, I have known you for ages, even when you used to spam my forums, been busy with rl atm but you know how i feel about this war.

wacky
11th December 2006, 09:30 AM
To get to the point in a very simplistic way....

TPC and DES go to war... Ca is dragged into it with no warning and now both TPC and DES want peace. Once again trying to drag Ca along.

and now TPC have an hour to give us a good reason to not sab the crap out of them for draggin us into a war.

Chasseurs
11th December 2006, 09:48 AM
and now TPC have an hour to give us a good reason to not sab the crap out of them for draggin us into a war.

as CA will continue this war, there is no point waiting lol
just relaunch the war :ban-split
this time i got at least 1 hour of preparation ^^

Eros
11th December 2006, 11:28 AM
i been out for 2 days, but still sabbing and no one even made a try for me... i can see why, i went through trying to stir up some trouble against me, and found that " my officers only allowed me " to sab like.. 3 people?
~Presence

Mmm, funny thing is that I got the same message when I tried to sab you... :ban-cha:

About the rest of the war, I think it's clear that CA won't take crap from no-one and we're damn happy to prove that in this war..

Tycho_Bloodbeard
11th December 2006, 01:16 PM
Erm... way I see the crap you took wasn't from DES but from TPC that didn't give you advance warning... wrong place, wrong time?

At any rate, small-scale hostilities still go on, still sabbing each other, and fluffy still good for ~8 million/turn :P

Tycho

PDOTT
11th December 2006, 01:49 PM
Erm... way I see the crap you took wasn't from DES but from TPC that didn't give you advance warning... wrong place, wrong time?

At any rate, small-scale hostilities still go on, still sabbing each other, and fluffy still good for ~8 million/turn :P

Tycho

To be honest, TPC did not give its own members much advance warning. People in command positions had five days notice and rank and file troops had just 2 days notice. We had two days to get our accounts ready. Commanders said to get ready for a war and traindown, sell DA, blah blah. Then just a short while later I sign on to the forums to see "War with DES".

While I strongly believe in TPC and I supported this war, I do believe that Griffin and Trespayne may have jumped the gun on this one. THey did not even give their own alliance members enough time to prepare. If you would ask DES for logs I am sure they could show the huge amounts of weapons they took from unprepared TPC members. Even Griffin and Tres lost large amounts of weapons. This alone should show that even their accounts were not ready for a war. SO while I am not trying to show any disrepect to Tres or GRiff, I am willing to admit that they jumped the gun and should have prepared a little more before the war. This would obviously include telling our allies way in advance.

So if CA wishes to add TPC to their sab list then so be it. The TPC members will accept responsibility for the commanders of TPC being too eager for war. I would just ask that you understand that TPC took as many losses as you because of this.

As for DES, well the Griff account and the Tres account have been handled. WIth the RL stuff out of the way and the accounts taken care of, If you wish the war to continue then I imagine it will.

crustymusic99
11th December 2006, 02:14 PM
Well in all fairness TPC is undergoing many changes, as members like me are now stepping up to fill positions. So Griff, who i think is the main person who wanted the war NOW NOW NOW, is no longer with us (and not to say i'm happy about that..of course not :( )

But TPC has apologized several times, and we are trying to do what it takes to make up for deals/losses that the alliance had no control (sometimes even knowledge) of. I urged TPC to put the war off so we could prepare more, and they failed to do so. Look what happened - and we learned our lesson. It won't be happening again, nor should it have in the first place. (always listen to crusty :P)

well anyways I don't want anymore sabs b/w DES or CA, I like them both.

wacky
11th December 2006, 02:59 PM
To be honest, TPC did not give its own members much advance warning. People in command positions had five days notice and rank and file troops had just 2 days notice.

really? we had 3 days knotice. i guess our battlefield info is better than we thought.

and it is my pleasure to announce that CA, TPC, and DES have all agree'd to a truce with absolutly zero conditions to it.

we reasoned the war was no longer anyone playings fault, and we can all accept that their is no point at all in fighting this pointless war. instead we turn to other fun places.

i would go into more details on things, but Bloodpriest says if i take longer than 5mins to post this, i wont reach an orgasm :crazy:

crustymusic99
11th December 2006, 04:13 PM
:) Good fighting to everyone.

taco_man1
11th December 2006, 04:56 PM
Respect to DES, CA, and my fellow TPC members

Regret regarding some of the details surronding the situation... especially the real-life trials some have been forced to deal with.

Deasonsmasher
11th December 2006, 04:58 PM
and it is my pleasure to announce that CA, TPC, and DES have all agree'd to a truce with absolutly zero conditions to it.

Does this mean that Presence will take me off of Ignore?:1poke:

'nix
11th December 2006, 05:05 PM
I am pleased to announce that CA, TCP and DES are chillin now. Small scale sabs still taking place but that is to be expected. All agreed that this situation was not handled very well and TCP/DES are doing the right thing. The outcome of the war in my opinion? Made a few new friends while sabbing. BloodPriest is a formidable adversary and has a loyal chain. TCP lost a few good men through no fault of their own and are holding together nicely. CA is as CA as always been. True to its word and :ninja2: Sabbers:ninja2: at heart. Forbidden/Trespayne and his guys took a bad situation and did the best they could with it. Its not easy holding together when your leaders are occupied through no fault of thier own and I salute them. Glad this ended up in a Win-Win-Win situation for us all.

'nix

wacky
11th December 2006, 05:20 PM
Does this mean that Presence will take me off of Ignore?:1poke:

very doubtful. presence is a nice lad, but he holds grudges and is a little... :ban-cha: :crazy: :fork:

but you gotta love him for it :) if you appologise for whatever you did to him, he might.

and nix's post explains things well from our point of view aswell very well said.

Presence
11th December 2006, 05:30 PM
i took most if not everyone off ignore =p

sorry about the horrendous message i sent

i was just being my old WACKY self :P
but i learn from the best :P

Ignored
KamY (not active)
ManOwaR669
king_of_all_blax
Keyster (not active)
Th3_5hy7ock_R3turn5 (not active)
my-life-is-chaos (not active)
Sabbers-World (not active)

OoOo =p

hehe

and fluffy, yeah i gues =p

im glad yo uat least repsonded to me here tehehehe
*hugs to all / all round glad this war is over. especially since i need my DA cuz all my friends coming home from college n i don't hold gold very well with such crap da ;pp

=]

studstar_tll
11th December 2006, 05:40 PM
good to see both clans on good terms now :)

Zeta-kun
11th December 2006, 06:27 PM
i guess now CA will be included on my sab list ;)

wacky
11th December 2006, 06:34 PM
i guess now CA will be included on my sab list ;)

why are you sabbing anyway? no one really asked before, because your spies seem to be lemmings. they kill more of themselves than our weapons.

DES-tudent
11th December 2006, 06:41 PM
Thank for the nice battle boys and galls.

Some mod can close this topic since war is over?

Thanks in advance

Zeta-kun
11th December 2006, 07:52 PM
why are you sabbing anyway? no one really asked before, because your spies seem to be lemmings. they kill more of themselves than our weapons.
o rly?
could you please remind me how many times you got sussesfull sabbs on me and how many sussesfull sabbs i've got on you?
it seems my memory is really bad cos all i remember is that during the whole war DES only managed to sabb me 4 times maybe i dont have hugue sab starts but thats what you get when you sabb 1-4 IS at a time :P.

ohh and i got tons of messages asking why i was sabbing its just that having 2 dif storys leads to confusion :P

crustymusic99
11th December 2006, 10:24 PM
Glad this ended up in a Win-Win-Win situation for us all.

Nicely put. I think thats a good way to look at this war and to end it on. None of the 3 respective alliances came out feeling like losers, and I think all 3 gained something from it. I know TPC got what they wanted - of course this puts aside the other problems that arose, and the miscommunication with CA. But in the end everyone felt good about what they had accomplished.

fluffy
12th December 2006, 03:12 AM
ah zeta we love you really lol

SilverSable
12th December 2006, 08:17 AM
Closed as requested.