PDA

View Full Version : The New Sith Order recruitment thread (closes 9 December 2006)

Legion
2nd December 2006, 11:20 AM
Darth_Armando, make the first post. This is a recruitment thread to gain the grand total of seven members required for the ritual sacrifice for opening a clan and will close on the 9th of December. Or later if I'm slacking off again.

Good luck!

Darth_Armando
2nd December 2006, 11:38 AM
HUZZAH!! Victory!

Anyway, this is a obvoiusly a recruitment ploy to gain members to my Sith clan.

The Name: The New Sith Order

Goal:The goal of the New Sith Order is to spread the power and influence of the Dark side of the Force throughout the galaxy until they control all in a utopian society of peace and tranquility. They actively recruit and fight against the corrupt Jedi and their precious Republic. Soon the Sith shall reign supreme again, and the galaxy shall know their peace.

Ranks:

(8) Dark Lord of the Sith: Darth_Armando.
- This one person is the leader of the Sith. He is a master of all the ways of the Dark Side and is second to none. This select person is the leader of the army and makes all decisions, after listening to advice of course. Weapon Proficiency: Blasters, Vibroblades, Lightsabers (Regular, Dual, Dual-Bladed) Vibro-Spears. Military Rank: Supreme Leader

(7) Sith Consul
- These are the top aids and advisors to the Dark Lord. They are extremely proficient in both military Tactics as well as the Dark side of the force. They are also skilled in Dark magic and Alchemy. They may also serve as teachers at the Dark Temple. Weapon Proficiency: Blasters, Vibroblades, Lightsabers (Regular, Dual, Dual-Bladed) Vibro-Spears. Military/Naval Rank: Grand Admiral

(6) Dark Archon
- These select group of individuals are the protectors of the Dark Lord of the Sith and of the Consuls. They are experienced military leaders and can use several advanced aspects of the Dark side of the force. These people may serve as teachers if granted permission by a Consul or by the Dark Lord. Weapon Proficiency: Blasters, Vibroblades, Lightsabers (Regular, Dual, Dual-Bladed) Vibro-Spears. Military/Naval Rank: Admiral/General.

(5) Sith Knight
- Sith Knights are the main middle rank. They will command platoons of troops in battle and are proficient with the following: blasters, vibroblades, lightsabers. Military Rank: Commander

(4) Dark Apprentice
- These are members who demonstrate the ability to use the Dark side. They are assigned to study under a Sith Knight to learn more and when their master believes they have progressed enough they will undergo a test to attain knighthood. Proficency: Blasters, Vibroblades, Lightsabers (Single blade only) Military Rank: Sub-Commander

(3) Dark Side Adept
- These are people who are able to use the most minimal aspects of the Dark side. The can perform basic moves and are proficient with blasters and vibroblades. Military Rank: Major

(2) Elite Sith Trooper
- These are soldiers who have basic military training. Proficiency: Blasters, Vibroblades. Military Rank: Captain

(1) Sith Trooper
- These are soldiers loyal to the Sith. These soldiers may not have the ability to use force powers but with time their skill will improve. Members of this rank have little military expierence. Proficiency: Blasters. Military Rank: Lieutenant.

The Code of the Sith

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

The Philosophy of the Sith

Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hatred leads to power.
Power leads to victory.
Let your anger flow through you.
Your hate will make you strong.
True power is only achieved through
testing the limits of one's anger,
passing through unscathed.
Rage channeled through anger is unstoppable.
The dark side of the Force
offers unimaginable power.
The dark side is stronger than the light.
The weak deserve their fate.
–tenets of Sith philosophy

The 127th Legion

-Fleet

Helionzatar (Flagship – Super-Star Destroyer Class)
Mandsaerto (Star Destroyer Class)
Anaxamander (Star Destroyer Class)
Star Hammer (Star Destroyer Class)
Exarsun (Star Destroyer Class)
Intimadater (Star Destroyer Class)
Acclamator Class Star Destroyer (x10) – All are unnamed.

Starships

TIE Fighters (500)
TIE Bombers (250)
Broadside Crusier (150)
TIE Scout (75)
TIE Interceptors (200)
Theta Class landing Ship (300)

-Land Forces

General Infantry Soldiers – 300,000
Technicians – 5000
Pilots – 5,000
Special/Black Ops (Units) – 1,000

Artilery

AT-ST (100)
AT-AT (50)
IFT-T (Hover Tank) (150)
TIE Mauler (35)

-Note- How we (the clan) get all this will be explained should it get off the ground.

Current Members:
Darth_Armando - Dark Lord of the Sith
Draco - Sith Consul
Absolution - Sith Consul
cant-last_RF - Sith Consul
MaxBlade - Sith Knight
JediMasterX - Dark Archon
Blanka - Dark Apprentice
Colltheconquer - Dark Archon

It should also be said that I have my stuff together people. I have a preliminary skill system, a preliminary character template, as well as a Quest ready for the clan.

All are welcome to join, any level of RPer, any stlye.

So... JOIN!!

Psycho_Ninja
2nd December 2006, 11:40 AM
oh oh oh oh oh oh. i'll join i need a clan to be in....sith counsel for me if that's possible.

Darth_Armando
2nd December 2006, 11:47 AM
oh oh oh oh oh oh. i'll join i need a clan to be in....sith counsel for me if that's possible.

All right, you get a Consul rank.

-Note- This does NOT mean everbody who posts here gets that rank.

Though you are guaranteed a Sith Apprentice or higher.

DragonLord
2nd December 2006, 12:17 PM
I'm in, as you've already noted. :)

Draco
2nd December 2006, 05:41 PM
You know I'm in. I'm gonna try to get permission to use my demon from MaxBlade's quest, if that ain't a problem.

Darth_Armando
2nd December 2006, 06:04 PM
You know I'm in. I'm gonna try to get permission to use my demon from MaxBlade's quest, if that ain't a problem.

Thats fine. I probably won't have restrictions on species.

Draco
2nd December 2006, 06:21 PM
All right, you get a Consul rank.

-Note- This does NOT mean everbody who posts here gets that rank.

In fact, if I may advise, I think we should cut that position off right here. 3 is enough.

Darth_Armando
2nd December 2006, 06:50 PM
In fact, if I may advise, I think we should cut that position off right here. 3 is enough.

That was my intention. This does not mean though that should the clan succeed that others will not have the oppurtunity to advance to this level. They will have to go through a VERY diffucult test though.

CrazyXAM
2nd December 2006, 07:44 PM
Sith Knight, oh and yes I'm in,Draco you don't need to ask me if it's your demon it's your!

Draco
2nd December 2006, 08:06 PM
Yeah, but it's your quest. I was just making sure it works continuity-wise. You know, as in making sure Radikos doesn't die at the end of the quest or anything.

EDIT: Max, this has got to be the longest you've kept a single avatar. Kudos.

JediMasterX
2nd December 2006, 08:37 PM
I'll join with my character Sare. He's been in quite a few unsuccesful Sith clans including the one that was the longest successful for a while. Anyways I'd like to sig nhim up, his character sheet is in my sig.

i3astard
2nd December 2006, 09:21 PM
I'd like to sign up, if possible. I only have the one BA character. Can I use that, and just keep the continuity seperate, or will my BA skills pass over into the jedi world as well?

Darth_Armando
2nd December 2006, 09:44 PM
I'd like to sign up, if possible. I only have the one BA character. Can I use that, and just keep the continuity seperate, or will my BA skills pass over into the jedi world as well?

I'm ok with you using the one char. Just because i'm that big of nerd though, I'm making a new one.

I haven't decided if regular BA skills will transfer over or not, but right now I'm leaning towards yes.

EDIT: JediMasterX, your char seems fine though you may need to change the skills once I finalize the system.

Also, I think Radikos was originally Van's but whatever.

Draco
2nd December 2006, 10:21 PM
Nope. Same name, but it's just a coincidence.

Collo
3rd December 2006, 04:31 AM
I'd like to join, and be Sith Master! Mwahahahahahaaaa! That's right Darth_Armando, I have come to overthrow you!

Seriously? I'd settle for the rank of Sith Apprentice, but I'd like Sith Knight or Dark Archon, if you're feeling generous. I'll make up a new Character, or have Ardon fall to the dark side. Perhaps I can use one of Ardon's Sith friends.

DragonLord
3rd December 2006, 03:44 PM
Well, we have 8 members . . . we can open! Huzzah!

Draco
3rd December 2006, 04:31 PM
Yes ... but let's keep this open just a little while longer. The more members, the better.

Darth_Armando
4th December 2006, 05:22 PM
Yes ... but let's keep this open just a little while longer. The more members, the better.

My thoughts exactly. By the way, I will also be sending you (Draco) and Absolution my preliminary skill system for a sort-of review fairly soon.

Draco
4th December 2006, 05:33 PM
I'll be waiting for it :).

No more freebie members for you. CLOSDED as soon as I make the clan thread. - For we are many

CrazyXAM
5th December 2006, 03:10 PM
This should be a fun clan, hope fully it doesn't die like a few others. Do you have a character layout? For my dark character.

- Your new Death Star is ready, my master *Wheeze.* (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=858369#post858369)
Talk about "in before the lock." - For we are many