PDA

View Full Version : Declairing War on Someone.....

FabricationPhil
27th November 2006, 03:07 PM
This thread is to Declair War on someone.....:headache:

We are a small chain named Beating My Own Drum.... We are having a problem with someone who likes to Probe a lot......(everyday) He was a problem last age with probing at the end of the age.... His name is Zir_Yoh and he is begining to be a noosance..... He is definately a noob and doesn't know how to play the game.....

So far this age he has been in 2 alliances and been kicked for probing, now he decided to join under our chain, under the person he started probing first last age.... If anyone who reads this post has a large account and would like to sabb and probe the $hit out of him that would be greately appreaciated.......:yourock: So far I have asked 2 other alliances' to help me out with this bug that needs to squashed..... They are game to it...... I am now asking everyone that reads this message to do the same.... I want to make him suffer great loss to the point he has to start over under a differant alias so nobody knows him....

Just to let you know how much he has done.... He has probed every member in my chain 6 times in the last hour each..... Before today (11/28/06) he was only picking on 2 member, now he is doing it to even the larger members even though he is not beating everyone he is still killing off soldiers by the hundreds and we all know how much of a pain in the a$$ that can be.....

Regards,
FabricationPhil
Beating My Own Drum

l0_0l
27th November 2006, 03:18 PM
awesome

i like your style :nunchucks

LoseR
27th November 2006, 03:26 PM
how, exactly, do you attack someone 6 times in 1 hour? I'll give you a hint: you can't ;)

Habsfan
27th November 2006, 03:51 PM
Read the rules please, you cannot try to organize a mass on someone on GUA.