PDA

View Full Version : Who can make a recruiter?

Shadowfox
11th November 2004, 01:20 AM
I know this thread will not be appreaciated, but I think if someone wanted to help me, this was the thing he was waiting for :whistilin

Now I simply want a CW kind of thing or the one like LoP has. That's all!
It should have an admin account and different sub admins (for allies)
Also it should have a confirmation by the admin to let them use it!

If anyone would be kind enough to help me, and he has the skills for it.
Reply to this thread or give me a PM :D

Shadowfox :mistdrago

EmceeMaster
11th November 2004, 01:27 AM
dude - a recruiter isn't exactly an easy thing to make - it takes a while - sometimes weeks
and most people won't even try unless you offer a cash incentive for them

secondly - there are already alot of recruiters around and some are free to use and are rivaling CW. like the rogue recruiter

there's just my two cents but i'm sure other people will have the same opinion

Shadowfox
11th November 2004, 02:24 AM
I agree mate, and I knew all you just said!
I'm not some dumb lil' newbie trying to get his alliance to the top!
(Or am I :whistilin ) lol

I was just wonderings if there were still people who want to help a fellow leader/player!
Why does everything have to do with rewards?
When I'm washing my dads car, i don't expect some reward (or is it becus I wanne go to that party tomorrow ;))

Well if people start looking me like you are, then please close this thread.
I don't want to be known as the Stupid Lw Leader!

Shadowfox :mistdrago

Neomackenzie
11th November 2004, 10:32 AM
WHy don't u just use an already known recruiter? i mean, there are now several places where u can go and click and where u dont have to join any chain or clan :/ isn't that easier? and these recruiters are already effective so u can immediatelly work with it... making a recruiter is not easy yeah and u'll lose alot of time :/ I guess u prefer to make one because a clan that has an own recruiter is always good.. but still lol..

Btw, washing a car doesn't take as much time as making a recruiter :p ...

loldongs
11th November 2004, 11:41 AM
You could try to make one yourself, though that would be extremely hard. You could search up how to code things and such. I would advise against it as it would take you weeks or months to do.

Sangrean
11th November 2004, 11:43 AM
keep in mind, even if you do get someone to make a recruiter (takes FOREVER) you still have to host it. Unless you plan on 2 people using it, you'll need a server for it. If you want anyone to go to it, you'll need a domain name as well.
This is very expensive, so don't get your hopes up :(

I suggest using the Rogue Guild Clicker (http://www.rulethestars.com/koc/) myself, it works very well and you should get your alliance on it. It's the same speed as CW except it messes up less (cause PR has so much activity on it, not fury's fault)
Hosting is very pricy if you don't have a job, so use an existing clicker :)

loldongs
11th November 2004, 11:50 AM
Agreed. You need to get advertisements to help pay for the site and donations aswell, you have a lot more responsibilty than you originally bargained for.

DutchDJ
11th November 2004, 12:09 PM
Well EmceeMaster said already. You won't find someone that easy that helps you with building a recruiter case it takes to much time.
If you like to experience with making such programs keep it as a hobby and don't take it too serious. You will learn a lot more if you made it on your own.
And like there is said in the previous posts. You need money to pay your server. And not only making a recruiter will take a lot of time but also the maintenance and fixing bugs.
Think carefully if you really wanna take all that effort to build a recruiter.

DutchDJ

Shadowfox
11th November 2004, 01:04 PM
Well I found someone in my social life who wants to try.
And a server?? Whats that needed for? I have webspace with PHP/Mysql so that's all I need. and BandWitdh aint no problem either lol!

Anyway you may close this thread I'm on Rogue and RR now so no need for one any more!