PDA

View Full Version : BSS vs ES/LaCN

Schadenfreude
24th November 2006, 09:49 PM
OK first war of age 7 honours goes to BSS & ES/LaCN.

All started over an ES member calling a mass for farming. Farming being 1 hit. Stes tried sorting things, but then an LaCN member decided to go renegade and started sabbing BSS chain. Finally culminated in Bon giving the nod to war.

All in all a productive day :D

Lets keep the thread clean and no trash talking, good look to both sides. Lets have fun boys :)

(p.s. seems we`re finally in the war other clans have been doing there best to involve us in ;))

otter
24th November 2006, 09:54 PM
I guess shit happens when you got big mouth members? >.< (poor ES)

Good luck to all, and ave fun!
This war could seriously hurt ES and BSS's growth
we'll see what happens tho =)

Lord_Seregon
24th November 2006, 09:54 PM

All started over an ES member calling a mass for farming. Farming being 1 hit. Stes tried sorting things, but then an LaCN member decided to go renegade and started sabbing BSS chain. Finally culminated in Bon giving the nod to war.

All in all a productive day :D

Lets keep the thread clean and no trash talking, good look to both sides. Lets have fun boys :)

(p.s. seems we`re finally in the war other clans have been doing there best to involve us in ;))

I have joined BSS to join in this battle, I also was sabbed over a single gold hit and am always ready to destroy thee enemy in the name of good game fun

:nunchucks castration to any spy caught staring at the enemies sexy sentries

Lil_Wolfy
24th November 2006, 09:56 PM
ES/LaCN behaviour is just not acceptable, just because they have the highest TFF doesnt give them the right to think they can lord it over the rest of us, BSS will take em down a peg or two

whitewulf
24th November 2006, 10:00 PM
Oh well, let the games begin, ES/LaCN thrive on war, it only makes us stronger, our members get bored if we are at peace for to long

blackness
24th November 2006, 10:00 PM

Yeah I think this is the first offical war. Well BSS you all have always been known for warring so does not surprise me that you would be in the first one. Just glad for a change it wasnt because one of my silly sub,sub,sub, officers :). GL to both sides on this and remember at the end of the day its still a game.

By they way are both sides chaining on this or just hitting accounts that are hitting each other? Just curious.

blackness

Suckonmychunk
24th November 2006, 10:02 PM
Same shit, different age. Have fun guys

wacky
24th November 2006, 10:05 PM
hhhmmm... been a lot of weird lacn members doing stupid things like this recently

but i share Suckonmychunk's view on things

Conpmana
24th November 2006, 10:06 PM
Well this is the reason I save my attack turns make me some farms :)

l0_0l
24th November 2006, 10:12 PM
shcader...did you say "war"?

you punks ar practice... don be jalous of the big boys

i got enought nut for you, bons, and the other 2 members of bss.... all 4 of you

Lil_Wolfy
24th November 2006, 10:38 PM
<Lil_Wolfy> !lost Lord_Fritz
<bss-sabbot> ================================================== ============
<bss-sabbot> Spewsize version
<bss-sabbot> ================================================== ===========
<bss-sabbot> Invisibility Shields = 300 = 225,000,000 = 3,000,000
<bss-sabbot> Total Value SABBED ::::: 225,000,000

<Lil_Wolfy> !lost Stes_The_Destroyer
<bss-sabbot> Invisibility Shields = 350 = 262,500,000 = 3,500,000
<bss-sabbot> Total Value SABBED ::::: 262,500,000

<Lil_Wolfy> !lost fibs
<bss-sabbot> Invisibility Shields = 112 = 84,000,000 = 1,120,000
<bss-sabbot> Total Value SABBED ::::: 84,000,000

<Lil_Wolfy> !lost bluud
<bss-sabbot> Invisibility Shields = 180 = 135,000,000 = 1,800,000
<bss-sabbot> Total Value SABBED ::::: 135,000,000

<Lil_Wolfy> !lost freelancerpro
<bss-sabbot> Invisibility Shields = 78 = 58,500,000 = 780,000
<bss-sabbot> Total Value SABBED ::::: 58,500,000

<Lil_Wolfy> !lost wolfdouchy
<bss-sabbot> Invisibility Shields = 153 = 114,750,000 = 1,530,000
<bss-sabbot> Total Value SABBED ::::: 114,750,000

<Lil_Wolfy> !lost peaches_LBS
<bss-sabbot> Invisibility Shields = 100 = 75,000,000 = 1,000,000
<bss-sabbot> Total Value SABBED ::::: 75,000,000

Still talking ES/LaCN?

MFnBonsai
24th November 2006, 10:41 PM
shcader...did you say "war"?

you punks ar practice... don be jalous of the big boys

i got enought nut for you, bons, and the other 2 members of bss.... all 4 of you

/me follows elo around lmao at all his posts.... where will he pop up next....

j00 aint big.... just that mouth of j00rs is....

least i wont be the farm of KoC this age.... especially since badass_babe and such others have lil DA.... if it were true that there are only 4 BSS members that are active aint gonna take much to keep them farmable for all of KoC....

ms_fishy
24th November 2006, 11:04 PM
grrrrr j00 cant wait for meeeee
i have no spy and wont be sabbing til after xmas :'(

but who knows they might go at it til end of age and break the longest war record on KOC :lmao:

Schadenfreude
24th November 2006, 11:14 PM
woah, that`d be hard, didn`t Nameless war for 2 entire ages? and almost into a third?

Custos
25th November 2006, 12:37 AM
i woke up this moring to find ES/Lacn at war with BSS, this came as total surprise both our chains came to an agreement this age.

Upon investigation i found that we were at fault and Stes had tried to sort this out with bon but was called away so few hours past before we had chance to talk to bon. Cerridwen and myself talked to bon and Schadenfreude and we have agreed this war was not bss fault it was started under miscommunication. Both sides have agreed to end hostilities.

On another note i have been hearing that someone from RF has been trying to sabotage the LACN Recruiter, by sending pm's to other koc players asking to boycott the clicker, asking PR to post a message on their clicker saying anyone using lacn clicker will be sabbed, then reporting the lacn clicker to the koc admins for investigation. Also i have been hearing that someone has been trying to get ES/LACN to war with BSS and vice versa, if this is true then watch your back you wont just get es/lacn you will get bss to.

ES/LACn - hate being played and im sure as hell know BSS will agree with us here.

Custos
ES Admin

Cerridwen
25th November 2006, 12:43 AM
I have a couple theories about who's trying to stir the shit with ES/BSS and I can guarentee I'm gonna put my pointy lille boot up there asses.

Loki-of-Chaos
25th November 2006, 12:55 AM
bring it eLO...

ms_fishy
25th November 2006, 12:58 AM
Both sides have agreed to end hostilities.

w00t! looks like i'll get to click and bank in peace a little while longer ^^

edit:

bring it eLO...

:O i spoke prematurely????!!!!

Custos
25th November 2006, 01:01 AM
Nah liziy you can build babe its sorted.

~mini~
25th November 2006, 01:08 AM
w8 so in under 2 pages the war started and fineshed :S

theres WW saying that LaCN/ES like war and BSS being a war clan thats wierd

btw how long was the war ?

also does every topic have to go on about LaCN recruter man its getting just a little too old now

CrippledLucifer-
25th November 2006, 02:15 AM
w00t! looks like i'll get to click and bank in peace a little while longer ^^

edit:

:O i spoke prematurely????!!!!

my fave thing about this little skirmish (which i was glad to see ending), was knocking on liziy's door :) you can't hide, you know i wub ya too much hun :heart:

i agree with what custos and Cerri posted... someone's trying to get both of us to fight the war for them...

RoHaLoVeR
25th November 2006, 03:51 AM
Well if someone doesn't like you, then they shouldn't be cowards and let others fight the war in their place, they should declare war with honour.

You might know the expression => if you aren't strong, you have to be smart, so probably they tried to play it smart, a bit of sabbing happened, but it didn't work.

But one thing is sure, if BSS and ES/LaCN work together just like said before, they gonna destroy the others :P.

MFnBonsai
25th November 2006, 04:39 AM
But one thing is sure, if BSS and ES/LaCN work together just like said before, they gonna destroy the others :P.

BSS/DT/QoC have no reason to war anyone.... not even PR/RF....

Zeta-kun
25th November 2006, 06:54 AM

BSS is not a war clan it's a no-weapons sab clan, we all know that most will sell weapons and once their all their DA weapons are sabbed they wont buy anymore and they will be too afraid of using their SA weapons u_u.
and ES/Lacn likes wars but they wont be manipulated by 3th party agenda.:nunchucks

On another note i have been hearing that someone from RF has been trying to sabotage the LACN Recruiter, by sending pm's to other koc players asking to boycott the clicker, asking PR to post a message on their clicker saying anyone using lacn clicker will be sabbed, then reporting the lacn clicker to the koc admins for investigation. Also i have been hearing that someone has been trying to get ES/LACN to war with BSS and vice versa, if this is true then watch your back you wont just get es/lacn you will get bss to.

ES/LACn - hate being played and im sure as hell know BSS will agree with us here.

Custos
ES Admin
mate, its public knowledge that RF was trying to boyot lacnrecruiter and contacted other alliances, for example read this post by Dorgoth (Helguardian's admin and leader) on HG forums

a boycott of lacn?
dorgoth
Mon 13 Nov 2006, 21:41 Post #1
Group: Admin

[20:31] <GiantDave> RF/PR
[20:31] <Dorgoth> huh?
[20:31] <GiantDave> are thinking of Boycotting LaCN recruiter....
[20:31] <Dorgoth> ah ok
[20:31] <GiantDave> basically I got to go out in 5 mins
[20:31] <Dorgoth> k
[20:31] <GiantDave> and I can't go on IRC till weekend after this
[20:32] <GiantDave> also LGC would be in
[20:32] <Dorgoth> keep it brief then ^^
[20:32] <GiantDave> I am thinking this could only be good for Cerebre...
[20:32] <GiantDave> if we went through with it
[20:32] <GiantDave> what you think HG would say to it?
[20:32] <GiantDave> and would you yourself be up for it?
[20:32] <Dorgoth> i personally would be happy to boycott lacn
[20:33] <GiantDave> HG?
[20:33] <Dorgoth> and HG probably would to, if it means that cerbere pics up a bit more
[20:33] <Dorgoth> only 500-600 ppl clicking on it atm
[20:33] <GiantDave> and if RF/PR/LGC/HG boycotted
[20:33] <GiantDave> LaCN clickback would go down
[20:33] <GiantDave> meaning more people on CW/Cerebre
[20:34] <Dorgoth> yeah true
[20:34] <Dorgoth> well i wil talk to HG and i'll talk to UL
[20:34] <Dorgoth> as we are allied/rotating with them
[20:34] <GiantDave> hmmm
[20:34] * GiantDave hates UL
[20:34] <GiantDave> but
[20:34] <Dorgoth> so i suppose it'll have to be a pm to let you know?
[20:34] <GiantDave> yeah
[20:35] <GiantDave> also you know the RF leaders
[20:35] <Dorgoth> lol, that i do ^^
[20:37] <Dorgoth> GiantDave
[20:37] <GiantDave> yep?
[20:37] <Dorgoth> do you have a proposed recruiter? or is it cerbere?
[20:37] <GiantDave> well you know RF are in chain with PR
[20:37] <Dorgoth> cw/cerbere i see
[20:38] <GiantDave> yep
[20:38] <GiantDave> and Doomsday
[20:38] <GiantDave> nyways I would click cerebre more
[20:38] <GiantDave> that is for sure
[20:38] <GiantDave> and so would others
[20:38] <Dorgoth> yeah
[20:38] <GiantDave> atm it's just an idea
[20:38] <GiantDave> RF/PR not agreed yet
[20:38] <GiantDave> Khelbenn and RF leaders have though
[20:39] <GiantDave> and Astral said LGC would
[20:39] <GiantDave> so it's well on the way
[20:39] <GiantDave> if I had more time
[20:39] <GiantDave> DES/nameless would be in as well >_>
[20:39] <GiantDave> but I have to go
[20:39] <GiantDave> so c ya l8er
[20:39] <GiantDave> and if all goes to plan
[20:39] <Dorgoth> lol, ok
[20:39] <GiantDave> we should all benefit
[20:39] <Dorgoth> yeah
[20:39] <Dorgoth> well im up for cutting anything from under lacn ^^
[20:40] <GiantDave>
[20:40] <GiantDave> nyways I am out
[20:40] <GiantDave> c yas
[20:40] <Dorgoth> l8s

and 1 1/2 hours later...

dorgoth
Mon 13 Nov 2006, 23:11 Post #3

Group: Admin
KoC name: dorgoth

Greetings all,
Simply a few people have got together and discussed boycotting the Lacn recruiter because none of us want TGF to win again and also because they are ciphering huge amounts of clicks off people. As such these alliances have decided to Boycott the Lacn clicker together also agreeing that if Lacn or ES decide to have war with any of these alliances over this issue that all of the alliances will come to their aid and fight Lacn/ES. Alliances involved

Relentless Family:
Giant Dave, Lordofshadows, Lord_Deemon, Elmer
Hell Guardians:
Dorgoth, Timesplitter, Wendy21, Brecht_EF
United Legends:
Donal, Balinor_Creel
Lord Galdor’s clan:
Astral
Phoenix rising:
Khelbenn
The Hegemonic Valcrew:
bvdv_THV, THV_Lord_Skummel
BSS:

carnage1969:

BBR:

S&D:

Resistance is futile says:

enjoy ^_^

Sixix
25th November 2006, 07:05 AM
Greetings all,
Simply a few people have got together and discussed boycotting the Lacn recruiter because none of us want TGF to win again and also because they are ciphering huge amounts of clicks off people. As such these alliances have decided to Boycott the Lacn clicker together also agreeing that if Lacn or ES decide to have war with any of these alliances over this issue that all of the alliances will come to their aid and fight Lacn/ES.nice list of alliances. many still use LaCN, so i guess they decided against the boycott :)

htidjon-AA
25th November 2006, 07:36 AM
will there be a new version of lacn clicker to suit the NEW rules as lacn recruiter is great

Lite-Ning
25th November 2006, 07:42 AM
Simply a few people have got together and discussed boycotting the Lacn recruiter because none of us want TGF to win again and also because they are ciphering huge amounts of clicks off people

Dang, leaders manipulating their members with lies .. odd.

Morten
25th November 2006, 07:59 AM
yeah manipulating own members to belive they want theire own chains to win is just despicable .. because everyone should win right?

anyway Go BSS/DT .. ops abit late ^^

Lite-Ning
25th November 2006, 08:10 AM
yeah manipulating own members to belive they want theire own chains to win is just despicable .. because everyone should win right?

anyway Go BSS/DT .. ops abit late ^^

No, that part I was glad they said as it was the truth. It was the bolded part I was speaking about.

MFnBonsai
25th November 2006, 08:15 AM
BSS is not a war clan it's a no-weapons sab clan, we all know that most will sell weapons and once their all their DA weapons are sabbed they wont buy anymore and they will be too afraid of using their SA weapons u_u.

i lost 170 IS and didnt sell the rest of them.... i was still hitting while they were sabbin....

as for last age i rebought DA everytime it was sabbed....

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
25th November 2006, 10:36 AM
nice list of alliances. many still use LaCN, so i guess they decided against the boycott :)

nice list and reasonenough for future wars :P

Asianguard
25th November 2006, 10:49 AM
lol...this was a short war...i didnt even get to sab anything :(

Maximus-
25th November 2006, 11:06 AM
The only official announcement PR had made regarding LACN was made when admins were looking over the clicker. And we advised people, not ordered. I do remember reading in LaCN forums, in the thread that kalki created, PR annihilation member, giving them our position, someone replied saying that any user using cw would be sabbed. Any PR member is free to use whichever recruiter he wishes to.

As cheating accusations regarding a possible hidden tax in LaCN recruiter: PR has always stayed off them and as I told several time to several ES/LaCN members, are found untrue by PR. Just look at chains and I can see that they have the best clickers so it's not a surprise TGF been growing as he is.

PR has always advised (and will keep doing it) PR members to use CW, preferentiable in relation to any other recruiter. It's our recruiter, it's our server, it's our money.

Regarding those talks to boycot LaCN recruiter. The fact that PR was involved in them, doesn't mean anything. Talking about it doesn't neccessary mean we agree with it. And if any action was made that came out from that series of talks, PR has not taken any part of it.

It's a bit off topic, sorry :p

ms_fishy
25th November 2006, 11:47 AM
CL, stalker - has it ever occured to you that i aint in bss chain cause im having my beauty sleep? how ungentlemanly trying to deprive me of it ^^

per others trying to make BSS/DT fight for them.. well it aint nothing new, as far as i can tell people always want BSS to whack their enemies at no cost to themselves - my advice if you want bss support for your cause, you join under bonsai with your head account - but again you prolly start shite and leave chain when it got too hot to handle :/

bout lacn boycott, do what you please - makes the game a bit more exciting - but do i see a small disagreement among parties involved, already? RF seems to want war more than PR, if that how it goes when war comes they will most likely split in.. i say.. 2 weeks LOL

and yes im clicking LACN i have no great love for them but if anti-lacn faction starts sabbing me for using the clicker, i'll most likely sell whatever DA i got to spy and give you my love.. bloody and messy liziy style - i like my sleep very very much, anyone trying to force me out of it ima chain em every day for rest of age :lmao:

Cerridwen
25th November 2006, 11:49 AM
Funny how we keep coming back to recruiter issues. All boils down to a bunch of he said, she said. Sure, everyone has their theories but the bottom line is, if ya wanna be big and compete, you click them all lol, or at least the top 2-3. Naturally a chain should support their own recruiter first. That's hardly a conspiracy theory.
Personally I think cerbere is a great recruiter and am surprised it's not more used than it is.
I am sure cw is great as well, but for some reason the damn thing crashes my internet after 1-200 clicks so I steer clear of it. From what I hear from others, many have similar or other problems. That leaves me LaCN if I'm gonna grow.

Now... since this is a thread about a war between ES/LaCN and BSS, I'll get back to that. BSS and ES had a great alliance in age 5 and many friendships were formed. When things fell apart in age 6 and war started, there was both personal, as well as political reasons. I think it's going to be the personal issues that will keep us from reforming an alliance. Just to many hot tempers and personal grudges. (Very silly for a game if you ask me)
Regardless, I think there are enough friendships and repect among primary members of both chains to keep things civil this age. I also imagine we could get together long enough to kick the crap out of any we found were attempting to play us off of each other for their own benefit.

Lord_Seregon
25th November 2006, 12:22 PM
if the war is actually over maybe a mod can close this thread .... before it get too out of hand ;)

thanks guys

Sixix
25th November 2006, 12:39 PM
yeah whacking some alliances side by side with BSS might be funny :D

it would definatly end pointless discussions :argue_2:

:heart: :bpeace: :heart:

Destroyer_king
25th November 2006, 12:52 PM
ES/LaCN behaviour is just not acceptable, just because they have the highest TFF doesnt give them the right to think they can lord it over the rest of us, BSS will take em down a peg or two

exactally!

Kartel
25th November 2006, 01:11 PM
Well to tell you the truth that is exactly what i thought because i also pmed an ES admin with some suspects and some news i got before the ES/LaCN vs BSS war started that they were going to try to make us war each other.
-first problem with this is. I may not like all BSS members nor do i like some other chain sabbers. But i realize their is an importance for a BSS, LaCN and FF alliance in koc as nuetral alliances. But most of all what sense does it make to have the sabb chains sabb each other only to allow lazy rankers to ride easy to the top withought fighting one war. Thats what this all seems like to me. PR/RF, UL, LGC and other clans want to do. Have leaks in sabb alliances and have them start trouble because in simple stratergy if the sabbers are sabbing each other then they will not be bored and will stay away from the lazy rankers. Thats not right. For once leave BSS out of your troubles stop using propoganda and silly tactics to get a win from age7. Its like in age 6 we chained LGC they tried to get BSS invovle, then after the war was done they ran and left chain and truce ES/LaCN. I remember i was in my troubles with BSS before joining ES when they were allies back then, and t0msky told me to handle all my troubles on my own before i join the alliance and thats what i did. All in the honor of keeping peace with BSS. And i respect him for that. Tempers are still hot from last age war because BSS and ES/LaCN can go at if for every age in koc none stop since they are both relentless when it comes to war. Still dont think sabbers should war sabbers lets sabb the rankers they got all the armory and are the little devils using all type of crappy techniques and cheat tools to give them an advantage in the game.

-This goes out to all the chains trying to ally against ES/LaCN and start a war between us and BSS. Do you really think by sabotaging LaCN recruiter and by doin all this PR/RF will allow you guys to take the victory or share their spoils with you. Do you think its really about helping you build HG recruiter when they have CW that is almost dead to rebuild. Man PR/RF are just trying to use these alliances like pawns to get an advantage. They have the second best account in the game next to UL. They are using HG and trying to use nameless to win the age. umm...:redcard: hahaha. Guys dont be tools.

-If you really want it that bad PR/RF and UL dont cowards behind others come for it we are begging you :nunchucks. Come for the number one spot man :D.

Kartel
25th November 2006, 01:21 PM

btw how long was the war ?

also does every topic have to go on about LaCN recruter man its getting just a little too old now

Name: minimonk Commander: ubergold (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2806711) Race: Humans
Name: GiantDave_RF Commander: ubergold (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2806711) Race: Elves

my point in this is just to show how they dont like seeing BSS and ES/LaCN at peace. they even send their leaks on IRC and
GUA to ridicule us so mabe our egos would get the best of us and then we would start over. You can also see the little :turkey: spreading their propoganda in this post. ummm....PR/RF :redcard: . I guess the merger is not goin as planned is it? :help: . :wavebye:

:biteme:

~mini~
25th November 2006, 01:32 PM
yeh look at my commander commander

rf
no

plus i was just saying that almost all topics are going over the LaCN clicker and its relly getting annouying to read the saem thing over and over and over again

plus hwo long did the war last !

Asianguard
25th November 2006, 01:43 PM
less than a day

Lite-Ning
25th November 2006, 01:46 PM
plus i was just saying that almost all topics are going over the LaCN clicker and its relly getting annouying to read the saem thing over and over and over again

plus hwo long did the war last !

Well it ain't ES/LaCN that are starting all the topics ...

Kartel
25th November 2006, 02:11 PM
Thanx for this convoe Zeta-Kun . I made myself a new sig with it. Hahahahaha :biteme:

C Henry
25th November 2006, 08:24 PM
For the people "boycotting" lacn, lol. You won't knock TGF off #1 unless he himself doesn't wanna be #1. Sorry but I will again be that difference that won't allow others a chance.

Jiub
28th November 2006, 07:14 PM
HENRY you're a mad clicker m8. Isn't there a war between BSS and ES every Age? Getting a bit old eh?

Jiub
www.kocblog.com

bss-betty
29th November 2006, 10:36 PM
back to the topic, it happen a day and my intel log was fill in a page

DeathKnight86
29th November 2006, 10:40 PM
so does this make it RF, PR, AC, BSS vs. ES, LaCN? i love it!

ms_fishy
30th November 2006, 12:41 AM
so does this make it RF, PR, AC, BSS vs. ES, LaCN? i love it!

last i heard bss was holding on war with ESLACN but i havent spoken to anyone in bss bout this for days now so dont know whats gonna happen

bss usually war people on their own steam and for their own reasons but my personal (and usually unwanted) opinion is that either side wants bss firepower they should join bon then bss sabbers will sab their heart out for them cause somehow i dont like the idea of free lunch ;)

Uvi
30th November 2006, 01:20 AM
HENRY you're a mad clicker m8. Isn't there a war between BSS and ES every Age? Getting a bit old eh?

Jiub
www.kocblog.com

Every age?

They only warred last age. ... For like the first time ...

Wasteman -_-