PDA

View Full Version : emailing admins

smellygirl336
21st November 2006, 01:58 PM
is it just me or does the address not work. I have tried to email the admins twice and both times i got the emails sent back to me???

Sixix
21st November 2006, 03:34 PM
no, i have heard about that problem last age aswell. last time ive send an email to the admins was in age4 when my commander got hacked. account got restored, but i doubt it was because of my email :p

Deathdoc
21st November 2006, 08:12 PM
never got any emails back and actually had already 1 reply (like 2 month later though) in age4 by rocco.

Krystin
21st November 2006, 11:03 PM
I sent emails to three of them yesterday and they didn't come back, so maybe they cleaned them up *shrug*

smellygirl336
22nd November 2006, 03:18 PM
:( i'll try again

Bryan
30th November 2006, 09:40 PM
same thing happened to me, it bounces back

Krystin
30th November 2006, 10:35 PM
They must have it filtered somehow, because I just emailed nick, rocco and aman and they all seem to have gone through. I haven't received anything back saying otherwise.

chaser1
1st December 2006, 12:20 AM
What are their emails? I have a roommate that wants to play and made his account at a bar computer. Im too paranoid of getting banned that I wont let him play from our house. I wanted to talk to the admins about seeing if he can play from here.

Cipher_21
1st December 2006, 12:46 AM
yea u can both use thw same computer. the admins dont really pay attn to you unless your a top 100 account, or are doing something really bluntly obvious and illegal. just make sure you dont use each other accounts to gain ground.... ie no trading gold, quick switches back and forth....or being logged in at the same time.....
the admins know that some families only have one computer for mulitple parents/kids to play on. ur in the same situation...only with ur roommate
u should be fine....let him play....

chaser1
1st December 2006, 03:08 AM
well we have three computers hooked through a linksys and they come out of the same IP, so basically that is a huge no. Cus I am bouncing around in the top 50-150 ranks. It would be hard not to be on at the same time because we both work at the same place with long hours at work so its hard to not switch fast back and forth and/or not be on at the same time.

This is why Id like to talk to them. My roommate has to run to a bar to check his account, which is once every 4-6 days, which means he get slaughtered for his gold. He is about ready to quit, even though he thinks the game is cool but he sees it as pointless if he just gets us both banned.

I was banned last age for this exact reason. I dont wanna be banned again.

dahouse55
1st December 2006, 03:29 AM
just to add comment to this from chaser1. Im the roommate that has the other account but im scared to get banned for logging on at his house so i go to the bar and play there as we throw darts. and thats not all that often cus of work and other stuff. it would really be cool if i could find someone that i could talk to that could help me out with this problem... i really want to play but its hard when i get my stuff looking good just to come back in a couple days and have to start from scratch basically.

Krystin
1st December 2006, 08:07 AM
The admin emails are:
aman@kingsofchaos.com
rocco@kingsofchaos.com
nick@kingsofchaos.com

And no, I would suggest not using the same computer, if they catch the same IP, they will ban....I get enough emails sent to GUA to confirm that. All you can do is contact the admins and talk with them. Good Luck.