PDA

View Full Version : Pizza anyone ?

Rpg
10th November 2004, 09:28 AM
Hey guys, speedy service is the name, pizza's are my fame (down with those damn turtles !). No need to point out the rules, no need to get up your post account by saying "hello, enjoy the forums, stick by the rules" like most post-gaining whores do =).

As for myself, well I love cartoons and stuff, preferrably the older kind. Erm.......I LOVE to rp, but only the story type, not that oneline crap.

Erm.......hobbies would be : girls with cute eyes and an honest smile, oldschool games, music (3 doors down), and well........stuff like that.

I feel like i'll enjoy myself here

[edit]

question, how in the name of the rubber chickens did I get level 8 ?

Jebus
10th November 2004, 10:28 AM
Hey Speedy; welcome to GUA!

First, to answer your question about your level...any post besides "." will get you there. Just use ten as the base value instead of zero.

Now, to the formalities. Read/obey the rules, don't let Mars05 out of his cage (If you're Muslim, a liberal, or a liberal Muslim, he'll bite), don't drink the water if lenin's been anywhere near it, gratuitously compliment Krystin (It'll help you in the long run) and have fun. Oh, and if you see StephenKenny01 and HookerBodyShots touching each other, run like hell.

Don't listen to Legion -- he's a liberal muslim.

Petoux
10th November 2004, 12:23 PM
Welcome to the forums, we could do with a lot more pizza around here. If you have any questions, I might be able to help you out. Rules are a tiny bit different from vb2 (assuming you were on vb2) so I might double check them if I were you. Glad to have you with us, and have fun.

:)

-Swordsplay

Stephen
10th November 2004, 01:25 PM
Hey there Speedy. I'm going to post whore here for a minute because you're worth it.

So welcome to GuA! You already seem to know your way around fairly well. I hope you fit in with the guys here.

So do you like RPGs? Because we have quite an RP section if you're a fan. Not to mention our gaming section. There's something for everyone here.