PDA

View Full Version : More Clicks

Night_Elf
17th November 2006, 07:55 AM
To cut a long story short;

I use LaCN, ClickWhore, Cerbere and Rogue Guild, yet my tff isnt outstanding.

I have one officer that clicks, the other do not. And i dnt wish to force them to.

Any recruiters or tactics suggested to increase my man power would be appricated. Anything other than proxy clicking or getting more officers?

Schadenfreude
17th November 2006, 08:51 AM
If your constantly in credit on recruiters, try transferring some clicks to your officers so you grow quicker. Also bank and buy unit production. One last avenue, is if your not part of a chain, and are a regular clicker, try seeing if you can get a small deal with a chain wherein they give you clicks or a rotation, or a clicking officer for you to join them. Other than proxying and/or recruiting ya out of options

DeathKnight86
17th November 2006, 12:07 PM
tell those 4 officers of urs to get clicking!!!

XP105
17th November 2006, 02:20 PM
There is no legal way, however there are illegal ways, which I will not mention. It involves fake IPs, that's all I say. I don't use them, I never will use them, I don't support them!

smellygirl336
17th November 2006, 04:35 PM
yea there aren't anymore options where the out come is dependent upon your activity. now you have to depend on others. either join a commander who will give you credits or get those officers to grow/recruit new ones

The_1337
17th November 2006, 11:35 PM
You could switch ips and click each list several times.

RawRWolf
18th November 2006, 12:43 AM
night elf ya been at this game as long as i have lol what age 2 i think ?
damn but yes seems clicker rates have been lazy this age

Night_Elf
18th November 2006, 04:28 AM
I cant remember playing age 2. I think I joined Age 3 beta a couple of days after it started.

I was looking more specifically for names of other recruiters?

The clicking is low because players a low, continuing the downward spiral that is KoC :(

l0_0l
18th November 2006, 04:29 AM
Rest in blissfull peace, darmael

Sixix
18th November 2006, 08:36 AM
the working recruiters should be listed here:
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=47559

Night_Elf
19th November 2006, 03:33 AM
I already use 3/5 and have been told that the other two are too small to be worthwhile?