PDA

View Full Version : Defiance

lolbec
9th November 2004, 10:15 PM
Alliance Name: Defiance

Alliance Member Count (on forums): currently 75, with 9000 posts

Alliance Forum Link:Defiance Forum Link (http://www.pplbase.com/Treason/)

Brief description of your alliance:

Defiance was created by a few PR members looking for a smaller community, the majority of our members are PR, but we do accept non pr members. All of our members have access to a small alliance recruiter as well as pr's wildfire recruiter. We are here to offer assistance and support in a fun and family type environment. With special areas for players who wish to be all spy or all attack.

We are here to have fun and play a clean game :)

If you would like to chat with some of real time visit our public IRC room at #defiance on the irc.cyanide-x.net server :)

~ Approved = Tytrox

lolbec
10th November 2004, 08:06 AM
Well as one of the founders of defiance I want to invite all of you to join. We are a tight nit community stemming fram a large alliance, PR. We have many great things for our members including upgrade charts, recruiters, one on one mentoring, specialized teams for spy and attack peeps, and more. Feel free to have a look and join if your interested in making friends in KoC.

Becca :)

Derij
10th November 2004, 09:51 AM
Defiance is one of the best communities in KoC, everyone there is really nice and super helpful. We have many high ranked players to help you out with advice and we all look out for each other :D

come and say hi

D

ChronicFear
10th November 2004, 11:53 AM
If you are looking for an alliance that is large enough and powerful enough to be effective, yet is small enough and personal enough to get to know everyone and make new friends, then Defiance is the alliance you are looking for!

As an alliance that is chained to and allied with Phoenix Rising, you will gain all th advantages of the largest alliance in KoC, including the Clickwhore recruiter which can give you up to 2500 clicks in about an hour. You will also automatically gain immunity from attacks from PR's 5000+ members which will help you keep your gold.

But PR is a very large alliance, so Defiance was created to help keep the community feel and to inspire new players to be their best. We have players of all ranks, races, and concentrations hailing from all over the world. It is a particular foucs of our members to help everyone in the alliance, especially new players, improve their game play. Aside from just KoC, we are a group of friends who enjoy hanging out on the forums and in our IRC chat room.

Please click on the link above and check us out!

Kugs
10th November 2004, 03:05 PM
Its one of the best places i have found for KoC :) :stupid:

blue99
10th November 2004, 03:57 PM
Defiance, is made up of the very best people you would want to know and work with while playing KOC. I have been around since 2 and had little knowledge about the game until I met the core members. These are quality, highly intelligent people who know what works and what doesn't.
Bottom line this alliance will dominate KOC soon so jump on board and get the most out of the game and be apart of the the winning team.

BarbarianLord
10th November 2004, 05:28 PM
As a Mod for Defiance, I would like to invite all of you to join us. We are a group of members that cares about each other. We all help each other in building our strength and knowledge. We protect and avenge our members when they have been wronged. It's a place to create friendships. To get to know members from all over the world. A place to gain knowledge and experiance. This is what being in an alliance and Forum is suppose to be. Our goal to create an atmosphere where you can enjoy the members and the game. An alliance that is admired and respected by enemy alliances as well as fellow alliances. So if this is what you want out of an alliance, click on the Defiance url and check us out and put in an application.

Back_Breaker
10th November 2004, 06:07 PM
Well, I haven't registered here since the forums changed over, but I have visited quite a bit. For this alliance, I feel I need to put my 2 cents in, so I finally got off my butt and re-registered. First of all, I'd like to correct a couple of things from an earlier post. NOBODY can 'get' 2500 clicks in an hour here, lol. But if yer fast, you can 'give' that many! :whistilin We are, and always will be, a part of PR. We are just trying to establish a community where peeps can get more 1 on 1 attention. We DO accept non PR members, but only if you are NOT in an enemy clan. (SC, etc.) Feel free to stop by. Join if you wish. But be sure to stop at Becca's bar, for a free round on me! :chairfall

Lofwyr0
10th November 2004, 09:12 PM
I recently joined this clan and let me tell you it has been all good.
Members are dedicated to the clan and ready to help out at any time. I have learned a great deal from them already and would recommend this clan to anyone looking for dedicated players who know how to have fun.

If you are looking for a home away from home, this is th eplace to be!

Lof

shunga
10th November 2004, 09:49 PM
...have recently joined the Defiance clan... and i tell you that i feel welcome and am in great company... :wash:

...am new in the clan but already have learned many things about the game of KoC..

..the members are dedicated, and listen to each and every member - high ranked or low ranked, it doesn't matter.. as long as you're part of the group.. . your voice will be listened to...

join now and you wouldn't regret it... :icon_blus

HigherIQ
11th November 2004, 07:50 AM
I may not post often, but I always respond to PM's requesting all kinds of help within Defiance.

Our new players are the key to us winning, and so get the most support. No one feels left out, as our goals change according to the need of our members.

So if you want help achieving your goals, come join us and see what we can do!

lolbec
11th November 2004, 03:03 PM
Defiance Kicks Butt!!

we now have 31 members growing quite quickly :)
Come see what we can do for you!

Derij
12th November 2004, 10:29 AM
Defiance is going to own you all....unless your allied of course :D

seriously, the people over there are some of the nicest I've had the pleasure to talk to, helpful, friendly and funny :D

BarbarianLord
13th November 2004, 12:06 AM
Our Alliance is growing. Full of people that want to help each other. There will be special squads set up for members to join also. So, if you are interested in an alliance and Forum that is active, game knowlegeable, protective and fun, then you need to go to that site mentioned and sign up.

CHEROKEEBILL
13th November 2004, 01:37 AM
Just wanted to tell you that you couldn't meet more helpful people than you will in this alliamce. Most all of us are PR members, but that is not required. Just no enemy alliance members though. Come and check us out. If you are looking for an active alliance and Forum and want to be with some great members, than look no further.

lolbec
13th November 2004, 07:44 AM
and of course you need to show off your siggy abilities, if not we can hook ya up with some cool ones, we have the best graphic peeps, IMO :)

killer_89
14th November 2004, 08:31 PM
Defiance is a small but very friendly active and helpfully alliance...The people there will always help you in your time of need including the mods...There are also a number of very good players ranked under 1000 and some under 500...Join us im sure you wount regret it...

lolbec
15th November 2004, 09:18 AM
38 members now, steady but surely.
We are currently planning for age 4 so stop by and voice your opinions and strategies on this matter

Derij
15th November 2004, 03:24 PM
Not sure if anyone mentioned it but we have a milf with us as well .... hehe

Defiance has many excellent players with several nitro ranked members, its a load of fun to be in and everyone is super helpful

D

just to add...I'm not the milf despite my incredible good looks for one reason...I'm male

Back_Breaker
17th November 2004, 05:52 PM
Truly an alliance worth checking out, folks. Defiance is growing like crazy. Our members are VERY active. And we have a blast on our forums! If you're not happy where you are, then come on over. Our first and foremost goal here, is to have fun. And with the charecters we have, it's impossible NOT to have fun here! :wash:

lolbec
18th November 2004, 08:29 PM
Your absolutely right Adrian :)
We have gone from 5 members to 41 in a matter of a few weeks Way to go Guys!!
Now is the time to join Age 4 is coming soon!

Deranged
18th November 2004, 09:16 PM
This alliance is definitely tight knit. They are fair to all, yet brutal when it comes to dealing out punishment. You don't want to be on the receiving end of our mass attacks :dead:. This has been one of the most helpful alliances I've been a part of.

Back_Breaker
19th November 2004, 05:24 PM
Yup! And it's only gonna get better! Once we are chained up in Age4, we will be even more powerful. And our forums are just CRAZY!!! Talk about active, I log in frequently, and there's always 759843257843752439857 posts to read! A mods nightmare, lol. (But I love it!) :icon_lol: If yer active, join us. If yer just a part-time player, then don't bother, cuz you won't last long. ~B_B~

BarbarianLord
20th November 2004, 03:19 AM
Yes, first and foremost it is a place to have fun. We are growing rapidly and a very tight nit group. One that will grow even larger and be more powerful in age 4. If you are active and want to join a great group of people than check us out.

Kugs
20th November 2004, 04:37 AM
Right BL we have grown alot it is sometimes hard to keep up with the members lnfo :D but it is a really fun place to hang out and there are alot of great people there too meet. If you every need help with KoC just ask everyone there is willing to help. So stop by and check out the fun :D

lolbec
20th November 2004, 08:26 AM
OH good New people posting :)

Nice to see my threats of sabatoge worked lol

man the things you have to do to make people say nice things about you! lol jks We do have a great thing going on here, I don't really sabatoge peeps well..... :)

blue99
20th November 2004, 02:09 PM
My peeps go tell it on the mountain tops, Oh wait wrong thread, Hey we are the best how ever you want to lay it out come join us, there is a reason we have players from all over the world in our alliance.
Back Breaker has the first round I'll take care of the second come check us out.

killer_89
20th November 2004, 07:51 PM
If you are looking for a tight and active alliance defiance is the alliance to join...Like what most of the people here say we are growing slowly but surely...The mods and admins are also very helpful and they will make you a better player...So come on down and take a look at our forums...The forums itself looks cool...And if like it do come and join us as we will most likely be chaining up in Age4 and this will only make us stronger...

Kugs
21st November 2004, 04:57 AM
Ya as blue said come down and i will make sure the thrid round is one me :) you can even come check out our brothel. So come on and check us out its worth a look at least www.pplbase.com (Defiance)

AlphaOmega
21st November 2004, 02:14 PM
Yes join Defiance. It is a really awesome alliance. I know practically everyone there, even though I am kinda low on the rankings. Alot of the members are great and fun to talk to, and the mods and admins are just plain hillarious.

thephool
22nd November 2004, 01:23 AM
What are you waiting for?! Do you really want to let the best alliance out there pass you by? I think not! Now join! http://www.pplbase.com/

killer_89
22nd November 2004, 02:06 AM
We are more then alliance...We are a family...We have members from all over the world and members of all age group...Everyone is very friendly and very easy to get along with...So come and join our ever growing family...

blue99
22nd November 2004, 08:27 PM
Wow thanks guys I cut my rank in half you were right thanks for having me.

killer_89
23rd November 2004, 05:31 AM
Yea...Thanks to this alliance i have been able to get my rank at #1200 and its still dropping...

williamch7
23rd November 2004, 08:49 AM
if you are looking for an active alliance and a family that ALWAYS LOOKS OUT FOR YOU , your search is over, even in a big comunity such as PR we attract a lot of people because of the alliance's activeness

Derij
23rd November 2004, 12:17 PM
everyones active, every day

we have good forums, an irc channel as well as a clickmaster for clicking within the alliance

JOIN US

D

lolbec
24th November 2004, 11:00 AM
With members from all over the world we are working hard to accomodate everyone and make it fun and workable for all time zones!

We care about our members and are all friends, if you want your opinion to matter or just want a cool place to hang out this is the place for you!

Be the best! Join the best! Be Defiant! :)

Lofwyr0
24th November 2004, 10:54 PM
Wel, I f you are looking for an active clan with dedicated players, always ready to help you out no matter what, this is the right place to go!!

We keep on growing and getting stronger. Now more than ever we can help you achieve your goals in the game!

Check us out an I am sure you will love it!

Kugs
26th November 2004, 04:05 AM
Wow we have a grat thing going here so why dont you come and stop by at www.pplbase.com I think you will like it :D

lolbec
26th November 2004, 12:59 PM
Our special force teams are now set up and running, if your account is all spy or you enjoy killing the spies you'll want to check them out.

Stop by Defiance (http://www.pplbase.com/Treason) for a fun time and alot of support! :)

Derij
28th November 2004, 01:57 AM
wooo congrats to the special forces's leaders :D Just another great reason that you should be coming over to defiance!

killer_89
28th November 2004, 10:14 PM
Yea our special forces are doing great...Im the sub-leader of the assasins and we have our 1st offical mass a few days back...And it went great...Almost everyone took part to help out 1 of our members who was in trouble...And as you can see from this post,we are a very active alliance...

lolbec
29th November 2004, 08:52 AM
Some of our most active members are from all over the world including,
Holland, Canada, USA, Singapore, England

and everywhere :) someone is around when you are we cater to diversity in times.

If you want to do well in KoC and make friends in the process come to Defiance (http://www.pplbase.com/Treason)

Derij
29th November 2004, 10:29 AM
We've just unleashed our new guest forum so you can come over, chat, and ask any questions you like before making the sensible decision to join us :D

as killer said the mass was succesful, we dropped the guy's spy by over 25%

http://www.pplbase.com/Treason

aumasy
29th November 2004, 12:54 PM
Hi my name Is Austin And I am a diplomatic Ambassador from The Aids_ Clan! I am here to offer our services as an Ally to Defiance!
You Can Reply To This Message Here-
Http://aidscln.tk
or If you use aim-
BaiseDeSinge

lolbec
30th November 2004, 07:34 AM
Well hello Austin and thanks for the offer I have visited your forum :)

BarbarianLord
5th December 2004, 06:46 AM
We have made some wonderful improvements in our Forums. A "Guest" forum for guest to chat with us and ask questions and get to know us. An Ambassador area called "Embassy Row" for other alliances to have discusions and negotiations.

Our Special Forces is growing and doing well. We have some great leaders for the Assasin Squad and Calvry Squad. They could always use more members.

A "Code of Conuct" has been created for our Alliance. Please check it out and see what our views on conduct are.

If you are looking for an alliance that is growing and constantly improving. One that is friendly, tight nit, and helps their fellow members in many ways. One that is honorable and strong. Than you need not look any further. Come and check us out and see for yourself.

killer_89
5th December 2004, 08:07 AM
We are also looking to ally with other alliances as well as making treaties with other netural alliances to help both alliances grow...

Derij
5th December 2004, 03:27 PM
2 more allies have been added in the last week!!!

All our players are increasing rapidly in rank with the help of all the members, we've just added another 30 players to our cm as well for some inter alliance clicking and things are looking great

D

ChronicFear
5th December 2004, 07:17 PM
I like cheese, Dr. Pepper, and Defiance!!!! :-)

killer_89
5th December 2004, 07:59 PM
We have alot of players ranked in the top 1000 n some even in the top 500...We also have alot of players closing in on to the top 1000 with other players who concentrate only on 1 stat having that stat ranked in the top 1000 as well...

williamch7
6th December 2004, 09:06 AM
yeah we a lot of variety inside our forums and basically the issue is that we are always willing to help and the most important thing is that everyone is very active, so if u want some forum koc action Defiance is for you

killer_89
7th December 2004, 12:12 AM
We currently have 55 registered members who are mostly very active...We are also in talks with a few other alliances on treaties and stuff...

williamch7
7th December 2004, 07:12 AM
yeah we big going BIG GOING BIG!!!!! a lot of other alliances are getting to know defiance as a very active forum and alliance, so that basically attracts em, and our code of honor makes us different fm others too

lolbec
7th December 2004, 02:05 PM
Are you ready for Age 4? Defiance is busy working out all the kinks to make us one of the best in the next age.

We'd like your input if your just looking for tips and hints or want to be something more there is a place for everyone at defiance. Join now as a member or an ally, I promise you wont regret it :)

williamch7
8th December 2004, 03:42 AM
yeah we are currently working on some big advances in age 4 and having specialized accounts to carry on the job makes us one of the best alliances there is koc!!! DEFIANCE = ACTIVE POSTERS AND PLAYERS

Kugs
10th December 2004, 04:48 AM
The Defiance is great alliance and is one of the fastest growing alliance i have seen to date. It has a really friendly atomsphere. Everyone should stop by and give it a look.

Chrono
10th December 2004, 10:05 AM
Ahh Defiance you just gotta love it :)
If there an alliances with potential, it has got to be Defiance..
Everybody knows eachother and it has to be one of the most friendly alliances ever..
Hope to you soon in Defiance :)

killer_89
11th December 2004, 11:12 PM
All the people in Defiance know each other very well this what makes us so good...Cause we know each other so well that we can trust one another...And the mods and admins of the alliances care about every single member there is in the alliance...I personally got a 70 million sell off from lolbec after getting mass sabbed...Chronicfear also offered me a sell off at that point in time as well...This just goes to show how caring our alliance is...

Derij
12th December 2004, 10:31 AM
Defiance is going really well at the moment :D All our members are progressing fast and boosting their ranks. (congrats to Killer /\ on his new ranking !! ) Our age 4 plans are progressing nicely, if your interested in a better rank next game out you couldn't do a lot better than coming over to see what Defiance has to offer

Derij

williamch7
13th December 2004, 02:59 AM
nice, very nice on the members who provide selloffs to others, thats is another excelent quality of our mods and high ranked players...

killer_89
16th December 2004, 12:16 AM
Thanks derij...Alot of our members have received sell offs from the Mods n Admins of our alliance...Alot of them are also closing in on the top 1000 with 1 member williamch7^ closing in on the top100 for spy...

lolbec
17th December 2004, 11:10 PM
Defiance works for its members, All of our Staff and the majority of our members dedicate many hours of each day to improving ranks and helping other members, be it farming, link trading, strategies, and even support in a crisis.

We can work for you as well, check us out :)

killer_89
19th December 2004, 01:30 AM
We are very active in our IRC channel as well...Our forums are very active for the size of our alliance as well...Everyone in Defiance is very helpful as well like what bec said we always help each other to farm by reconning and stuff...

shadowstalker7
22nd December 2004, 07:01 AM
Defiance is awesome, the activeness of the tread is amazing. There are always people to talk to if you need any help. Defiance is just a great community and makes kOC even more fun

killer_89
23rd December 2004, 07:12 AM
Yes that is true and we currrently have 67 members...

Derij
23rd December 2004, 10:28 AM
congratulations to Chrono, the latest member of our mod team!!! Defiance is going from strength to strength, come over and see what all the fuss is about

Chrono
23rd December 2004, 05:36 PM
Yay congrats to me :p
Anyways as you can see Defiance is getting more and stronger members :)
Those members and the family-like environment are what make Defiance an excellent alliance for newer players; to get personal advise and learn the tricks and skills of the game :)

killer_89
24th December 2004, 10:49 AM
Yes congrats to Chrono on making it on to the mod team...

Back_Breaker
25th December 2004, 09:34 AM
All of us at Defiance wish you all Happy Holidays on this Christmas Day!
Rumor has it that Age4 is just around the corner. Our Admins and Mods are working hard to set up our chain, so that when the new age begins, we will be a force from day 1. We will be ready, will you? Come, join the fun! :icon_lol:

williamch7
28th December 2004, 07:44 AM
whoa there are more members already... now we got more powerful people fm lacn and many explosion members in pr to back us up!!!!

Derij
28th December 2004, 04:35 PM
indeed we do William :D several famous names grace our doorways though most important of all is the activity and friendliness that goes on within the forums

D

lolbec
4th January 2005, 12:10 PM
a few of our staff and members have been busy working on our main website, its coming along quite nicely if you'd like to have a look :)

Defiance Home Page (http://www.pplbase.com)

if you have any tips or ideas for our site feel free to stop by our forums and say so :)

Back_Breaker
19th January 2005, 04:55 AM
What started as a small squad of PR, has now blossomed into one of the best alliances I've ever had the pleasure to be a part of. All of our admins and mods work very hard keeping it that way.
Our top account for the next age, should reach page one of the rankings, with MANY if not MOST everyone else, in the top 1000.
By far, the best thing about Defiance, is our members. We have some truly great people here, from top to bottom, and you will make many friends here.
No matter what you are looking for in an alliance, Defiance has it. So you can stop searching through all these threads. Join us. You won't regret it. :)

ChronicFear
24th January 2005, 06:23 AM
'Tis true! :)

We are quickly gaining notoriety, not only among the top members of Phoenix Rising, but also with top players from other strong alliances. This is due in part to both our friendly disposition, and fiercely effective military organization. Those who love to meet new people while playing this game enjoy our company, and those who seek to make this game not fun for people fear us!

If you're looking for the protection and effectiveness of a large alliance, but really want that community feel, come check us out!

www.pplbase.com/Treason

vengefuldeath87
25th January 2005, 09:14 PM
I joined up a few weeks ago, and i love it there, everyone is really freindly, and ive met some new people, and found out a lot of people i already knew were members.

Lofwyr0
27th January 2005, 02:47 AM
Hmm, I have been in defiance for a couple of month now and I have to say it's been fun. I meet lots of good, friendly player who helped me quite a bit.

Looking forward to Age 4 now so that we can ROCK!

Lof

Derij
27th January 2005, 04:00 AM
Age 4 is going to be the age of defiance!!

the friendliness between all our members is something I doubt your going to find anywhere else, we all help each other out when in need and now have our age 4 plans laid out. if your looking for somewhere to hang out, meet friends and Pwn Koc come and join defiance :P

killer_89
27th January 2005, 06:50 AM
What more can i say about defiance...We might not have any top 100 ranked members as our core in chain members but we have given off sell offs totally more then 10 billion if im not wrong each and everyone giving on their own free will just to help each other out...What more can i really say about us other then the fact that we are really more like a family then an alliance...

Habsfan
28th January 2005, 03:05 AM
This is a great alliance with many powerful members. They are very active and are willing to help out all of their members. Join today!

TyroniusRex
28th January 2005, 07:16 AM
I like the maturity, intelligence, leadership, friendliness and comraderie of Defiance. KoC is a great excuse to join a group like this! You won't find a higher concentration of top 1000 players anywhere and they are also top quality people. If you want to learn better gameplay, get help and protection, do battle alongside other top players, or just hang out with a good bunch of guys/gals, Defiance is the place!

ps. why aren't we talking about our page 1 player? is that a secret?

*I am not a junior member; my original login info was corrupted, lol

lolbec
28th January 2005, 08:11 AM
lol Im not sure Ty I don't think legolasa- is a secret but mebbe ;)

He is not our only top ranked player either we have many in the top 500 and many more top 1k, we are working hard to get all of our current members top 1k and it will be one of our first goals next age as well. Imagine that :) Ive said before no one is left behind united we stand.

ps. We're still having fun :p

MythDrannor
28th January 2005, 02:56 PM
Defiance may be smaller than many alliances, but the people and atmosphere of the clan far surpasses that of many clans, even some of the major alliances. Defiance also has power behind it, with multiple people who know how to play this game very well. If I were not SC and had had made previous promises to Omega, I would have joined these people in a heartbeat. They provide a reason to want to switch sides.

-Myth

Habsfan
29th January 2005, 02:14 AM
A great and active alliance. Their forums are second to none, and their IRC channel is amazingly active. Join today!

Carldir
1st February 2005, 12:56 PM
This is alliance is one of the best you could come across. Always willing to help each other out when someone has problems. There is a great frienldy atmosphere that exists here and I would seriously recommend you join.

Derij
9th February 2005, 09:05 AM
w00t Defiance is on fire at the moment, so many of our members are ranked under the 1000 mark its unbelievable! everyones really kind and caring, come over and see people console me and my broken laptop :O

lolbec
10th February 2005, 11:08 PM
*snuggles Derij

Our chain is set our siggys are gorgeous and we're always laughing :)

trust me Defiance has something for you even if you just looking for a part time place to chat check us out :) www.pplbase.com

Back_Breaker
13th February 2005, 07:40 AM
Defiance may be smaller than many alliances, but the people and atmosphere of the clan far surpasses that of many clans, even some of the major alliances. Defiance also has power behind it, with multiple people who know how to play this game very well. If I were not SC and had had made previous promises to Omega, I would have joined these people in a heartbeat. They provide a reason to want to switch sides.

-Myth

Well, thank you, Myth! We wub you too!
If any of you are looking for an alliance to join, look no further. I've played this game since Age1, and this is the best damn bunch of players I've ever seen under one roof! Come on y'all, and join our family.

YunaTheSummoner
14th February 2005, 03:46 AM
I joined Defiance yesterday and I was amazed how friendly the members were. What is good about Defiance is that they support the same all types of players; as in all rounders, sabers etc.
They have very good forums, plethora of subjects to discuss and read and a very active IRC channel.
I recommend and invite you all to join Defiance if you are active, team player, and a KoC addict.

lolbec
15th February 2005, 10:27 AM
I joined Defiance yesterday and I was amazed how friendly the members were. What is good about Defiance is that they support the same all types of players; as in all rounders, sabers etc.
They have very good forums, plethora of subjects to discuss and read and a very active IRC channel.
I recommend and invite you all to join Defiance if you are active, team player, and a KoC addict.

Thanks Yuna :)

welcome to Defiance if there is anything you need don't be shy, in fact yell hollar and scream we like that lol

Back_Breaker
16th February 2005, 01:09 AM
Yeah...Becca LIKES it when they scream... :whistilin
Anyhoo, Hit the link, and see what we're talking about...
I can crow all night about us, but you gotta see it for yourself.
Try us, and you'll never leave us! :rr: