PDA

View Full Version : greyed out rep points?

Sangrean
9th November 2004, 09:46 PM
Even though i'm not new to these forums, this is a noob question :stupid:

when some people give me rep points, the icon is grey instead of green or red. they say that they gave me a rep point but it doesn't change my rep points (I'm not talking about rep power)

If someone could tell me why this is, that would be great. I'm shamed for posting here with such a question :dead:

semija
9th November 2004, 10:07 PM
Grey = they don't have a Rep Power, meaning no matter how much they try, they can't affect your Reputation.

Sangrean
10th November 2004, 04:33 PM
ok thanks, I figured it was something like that but I wasn't really sure. Thanks!

Stephen
10th November 2004, 07:16 PM
People with less than 50 rep points have 0 have rep power. And I think that people with negative reputation also have 0 rep power.

ShadowGandalf
10th November 2004, 07:40 PM
how does the rep power scale work exactly? Because some people I've seen have less rep points but greater rep power.

Memento Mori
10th November 2004, 09:20 PM
The reputation points are grayed out because the fancy-schmancy GUA supercomputers have analyzed your userid's data that it has collected since your registration and has determined that you don't deserve them.

You can activate the validation process by clicking the blue scales below my name and clicking the big button at the bottom.

Good luck with your ordeal!

sending u best wishes ever
momemento mory

Hysteria
14th November 2004, 09:06 AM
how does the rep power scale work exactly? Because some people I've seen have less rep points but greater rep power.

I noticed that with 10 rep you needed 50 posts to get one Rep power. Nine rep and you go back to zero. Though i guess this doesnt help much....

Mapkovich
14th November 2004, 09:46 AM
Question Answered. PM one of the staff if you really need more answers...