PDA

View Full Version : alliance threads

Sixix
11th November 2006, 04:35 PM
why did you delete/remove the alliances threads? you didnt do it last age if i remember right :missu:

Syngenetic
11th November 2006, 05:52 PM
why does it matter? This way if they re-apply we'll know that they are a active clan. Some of the Age 6 clans died.

SilverSable
11th November 2006, 07:55 PM
Two reasons. To weed out the "dead" alliances, and to give alliances who have changed their leaders a chance to make a new/updated thread. :)

r0b-dog
11th November 2006, 08:47 PM
Two reasons. To weed out the "dead" alliances, and to give alliances who have changed their leaders a chance to make a new/updated thread. :)

Nice, To hear SliverSable that the KOC Mods have decided to update the KOC Alliance List,

:crowd:
:raiseroof
:badger:

Krystin
12th November 2006, 03:28 PM
And though we didn't do it last age, it was needed for all the reasons SilverSable stated. Also, many alliances have changed their names as well. And it is only one post for the different alliances to make so it is not that much for them, whereas the real work will be done by the mods.

blackness
12th November 2006, 09:25 PM

For that 2nd reason there I thank you!!! I know in PR's case last age lor had created the thread back in the day and in order to get it where we could update the 1st post with CURRENT info was a bit hard. I mean I am sure you all know how hard it is to get someone that no longer even plays KOC to just for the fun of it go update a thread on GUA. So I know there are more than a few of the leaders that retired last age and this now allows the new leaders of the alliance to ensure their GUA is current and upto date. If am not mistaken it still had SC as a enemy :). So that gives you a idea of how outdated some can and probally were.

blackness

smellygirl336
14th November 2006, 10:40 AM
i approve greatly:)