9th November 2004, 08:40 AM
lol, that will probably take another 3 weeks as well :tongue:

Ram0n
9th November 2004, 10:37 AM
lol yeah... they are slow

Next time a beter comment than this plz. thx :) ~ bizzy-bone

EmceeMaster
9th November 2004, 04:26 PM
they're putting to practice the saying, "slow and steady wins the race" - lol :D

although i wonder what the race is

loldongs
9th November 2004, 04:32 PM
If the admins were more active, I think this game would be enhanced greatly. One of the admins did sign up on the forum, who is a mod for here, the name is nmeyer, so that could mean an active admin for age4b and 4.

EmceeMaster
9th November 2004, 04:35 PM
If the admins were more active, I think this game would be enhanced greatly. One of the admins did sign up on the forum, who is a mod for here, the name is nmeyer, so that could mean an active admin for age4b and 4.

oh cool! i never knew that :D
the signs for the next age are good then!
maybe the other admins are active too then, just that we don't know it?

boriszima
9th November 2004, 07:01 PM
wow that took only like, 2 months ?
expect other changes to be at the same pace as these ones :)

Tekano
9th November 2004, 11:40 PM
the admins used to be registered at the old gua and they were a mod at that time as well. the thing is, there were 4 of them at that time...

Whimsical
9th November 2004, 11:47 PM
the admins used to be registered at the old gua and they were a mod at that time as well. the thing is, there were 4 of them at that time...
Really? All I remember is this one guy...I think his name was Ben..anyway, he was the guy that was sticking up for the spyware known as Zango when it first came out, claiming that it wasn't spyware.

Phyrus
10th November 2004, 12:12 AM
TheMasterMind1 = aman
bgleb = ben
Rocco = rocco
NMeyer = nick

the admins use to be on the old gua, but so far nick is the only one to have re-registered (by word through yours truly :tongue: as he was informed about the change from vb2 to vb3)

Ram0n
10th November 2004, 03:42 AM
i hope admins are gonna be very active in age 4 beta.. end of december its starting am i right??

Tekano
10th November 2004, 05:29 AM
no1 knows when the next age will start. it's always a surprise, most ages lasted around 6 months so it'll probably be around 6 months after age3 started.