PDA

View Full Version : Proxy server for clicker

CronicAK-47
10th November 2006, 02:44 PM
Whenever I use a proxy server for say the lacn clicker it works fine and good when logging in but when I want to click more then one set of clicks it wont let me, it will keep saying I already clicked the link. Is there no way to click it from multiple places for more clicks?

Thomson
10th November 2006, 05:09 PM
it's not legal to use proxies for clicking the same link more than twice, so I think it's a good thing it's not working out for you... I suggest you discuss this elsewhere...

Thomson

kingtitan
10th November 2006, 08:15 PM
then why do i see a bunch of people on CW that have over 10K credits...if its illegal then why arent these people banned!!!! and dont tell me that they were transfered cause that a bunch of bull....

capkop
11th November 2006, 01:16 AM
I got the same problem with proxys.. I cant even click my own link twice if I get a proxy so I guess its not some 'bug' of LaCN's recruiter.

but then there are those that still can proxy click so I'm a bit confused here

Manwiththeplan
11th November 2006, 01:59 AM
Someone may have used the proxy before you.

Other than that, uh, get better proxies.

Sixix
11th November 2006, 04:04 AM
you should not use a transparent proxy ;)

LGC_Dino
11th November 2006, 04:17 AM
So it is illegal to use proxy's to click the lists mutliple times a day...
Why aren't those accounts banned then???
And why don't recruiters block people who click more then one list a day?

Sixix
11th November 2006, 04:31 AM
So it is illegal to use proxy's to click the lists mutliple times a day...
Why aren't those accounts banned then???
And why don't recruiters block people who click more then one list a day?some people give away their recruiter login and let other people click for them :)
but if you click a link twice within 24 hrs you should have a bad conscience...

LGC_Dino
11th November 2006, 04:55 AM
some people give away their recruiter login and let other people click for them :)
but if you click a link twice within 24 hrs you should have a bad conscience...

"Using any process which enables clicking of a unique link more than once per day by the same person"

this indeed means that someone else can click for you IF he/she hasn't clicked his/herself or isn't playing koc...
But i think this is more a rarity then a common ;)

If a rule can't be supervised, it's a bad rule...

segura
11th November 2006, 05:08 AM
is there any way that you can speed up the clicking?? im on dial-up and its so fu***** slow... earlier i tried to click and i got "16links click out of 779" and the time elapsed was "17mins:55secs"

for clickers
:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

LGC_Dino
11th November 2006, 06:07 AM
is there any way that you can speed up the clicking?? im on dial-up and its so fu***** slow... earlier i tried to click and i got "16links click out of 779" and the time elapsed was "17mins:55secs"

there is only one way: get broadband, i've been there too, sorry :(

AeliusPix
11th November 2006, 06:10 AM
Hey wow, proxies are illegal. Discuss it elsewhere or expect to get your ass reported.

LGC_Dino
11th November 2006, 07:55 AM
Hey wow, proxies are illegal. Discuss it elsewhere or expect to get your ass reported.

Why discuss it elsewhere??
Aint that the point of a forum?? :s

Sixix
11th November 2006, 08:25 AM
why should proxies be illegal? some people have to connect to the internet via a proxy server!

LGC_Dino
11th November 2006, 09:04 AM
why should proxies be illegal? some people have to connect to the internet via a proxy server!

proxy's aren't illegal, it's using proxy's for getting links clicked multiple times in 24h that is illegal :)

Sixix
11th November 2006, 10:15 AM
exactly :)

Krystin
12th November 2006, 09:38 AM
Talking about proxies isn't against the rules....but asking for help so a person can cheat would be.

12th November 2006, 09:50 AM
use your router if you have dyanmic IP

robin85
12th November 2006, 11:47 AM

for clickers
:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

use admuncher, clicking works 2-3 times faster if you use it.

www.admuncher.com

theatty-TSE
12th November 2006, 11:55 AM
OOh, and btw, proxies won't allow you to click lists over and over, most of the ones (probably the ones you are using) will simply mask your IP with the IP of the proxy server, so you would need one proxy server per list of links, and if somebody else happens to be using that proxy than you might not even get ONE link.

I do not condone the use of proxies to double-click links

shawn666
12th November 2006, 02:05 PM
1. Download admunch (free to try) www.admuncher.com
2. if you have a ip-change you need to delete cookies, if not your old ip will still be visible.

*Note* Changing your ip to click more on Kings of Chaos is illegal... SO don't cheat

Crim
13th November 2006, 11:32 AM
Some people really love this game <_<

radioplug14
13th November 2006, 02:37 PM
Indeed...changing IPs just to get more clicks...c'mon. Get some clicking officers. 2 of them will get the extra armies you need.

edge_of_the_world
16th November 2006, 03:34 PM
some times that is hard to do though
that is why some people use the dynamic ip
and plus they dont have anything better to do so they click more then allowed

smellygirl336
17th November 2006, 03:57 PM
then why do i see a bunch of people on CW that have over 10K credits...if its illegal then why arent these people banned!!!! and dont tell me that they were transfered cause that a bunch of bull....

they could be getting click transfers legally :turkey:

ab00d
18th November 2006, 01:04 AM
okay so iam somehow a sabber so getting officers that click is a problrm ...
but me i have to click for repairing the damage in wars ...

and iam having a problem with lacn ...
i dont know how to use proxy !!!
can some1 tell me :
in http: we type what
and Port: ???

i always type the ip address and the port but it doesnt work ..

KingPhil
18th November 2006, 03:18 AM
Off topic a bit but what are proxys actually meant for?