PDA

View Full Version : Dark Jedi recruitment thread - closes on 19 sept

Bad_Kharma
5th September 2004, 05:01 AM
Zach, make the first post

Paradise Wandering
5th September 2004, 05:12 AM
This is a recruitment thread for the Dark Jedi, a new Sith clan. All who join will be able to participate in quests, spars, and, learn to weild a lightsaber.

There will be a force training thread, where you can learn powerfull Sith moves, from mind tricks, to the lightning power of the Dark side. As well as many more even better ones that i dont want to give away untill the clan is made.

RP help, force moves, Lightsabers, even a community forum, were you can just talk and spam all you want.

Ive wanted to start this clan for a long time, and here it finally is.
If you like the ideas and want to join, feel free to post. Thanks.

~Zach~

Techno-Vamp
5th September 2004, 02:17 PM
*As the sky's turn pitch black, Thunder begains to streak across the sky, As rain begains to pour down upon this reached earth. Lightning begains to blast itself down upon the earth's surface, hiting anything in it's path. The creature's of the night begain to come out, for thay know that the time has come. For every living soul feel's the terror that has just been awakend. As all that walk's the night begain to stare upon the rainy night, The rain begain's to turn, as the rain turn's into a thicker more heavyer rain then befor. As the color of the rain turn's as well, all that see of this now know that it has turned to the rain of Blood.*

*As a being stands out from the devistaion of this blood storm, The being begains to speak.*

"I Techno-Vamp have come to join this clan, For I have much knowlage and skill's with welding the jedi force's."

Anubis
5th September 2004, 02:31 PM
A dark figure walked proudly forwards with both an air of confidence and of inner darkness. The skin of his bare torso was a vibrant crimson and his hair jet black. Eyes as black as the void of the galaxy stared forwards with a raging glare. At his side was a large lightsaber, undoubtedly one designed to have two blades.

With all appearances, it seemed that this lone, ominous being was a Sith. A true Sith of old, though history clearly said otherwise and that the Sith were long gone.

"You," said the Sith, addressing the two that were before him as he approached. "What do you know of the Force? Of the Dark Side? Which truths do you seek?"

His face showed pure determination and sterness. He wasn't a patient person, and he wanted an answer.

Paradise Wandering
5th September 2004, 02:52 PM
Zach spoke up. "I am one of the last loyal followers of the Sith ways. I am here to bring the ew remaining Dark Jedi together, in a clan to dominate this world."

He said, lightsaber hanging from his belt.

"I do know much of the dark side of the force, from mind tricks, to dark rage, to the coveted lightning power of the dark side. I am searching for the last of the Dark Jedi, and hoping to find and convert more to the dark side of the force.

Anubis
5th September 2004, 02:58 PM
The Sith laughed mockingly with a gravelly, deep voice. Half-way through, his body shifted, shrinking in size to a tall being with blue and black tattoed designs all over his body, eyes like blue flames, and a crown of small horns atop his now-bald head.

"You know much, do you? I do not sense your power or your strength. Show me."

randyspacey
5th September 2004, 05:12 PM
In the rain a blur can be seen in the distance getting closer and closer.Finally a man shows up wearing army camo."I have come to learn the dark ways."he says

Techno-Vamp
6th September 2004, 12:21 PM
*As Techno stood to his feet, or was he already standing? Hhhhmmmmppphh. Anyway's he begain to look upon the being that have showen themselfs.*

"Well hello how dose the day good for all of thee?'

Kracker
11th September 2004, 07:28 AM
OOC:I will join.
I will create a sith Character later.
I will edit the post when I have done so.
I take it we will be fighting the NJO?

IC:Noir entered the room silently, his robes not moving in the slightest.
He approached the group, fellow siths, and continued.
Nodding, he stood among them and spoke.
"I am Darth Noir, an accomplished Sith, I have come here to join."
Nodding again, he took a step back and awaited an answer.

OOC2: Maybe you should ask Anubis if he could take a higgher role in all this. He was the leader of the last one as far as I am aware.
And make a more distinguished first post. List current members etc. It is very slapstick. And dont worry, you have 8 days to get 2 members. You will get them.

Paradise Wandering
11th September 2004, 08:02 AM
Welcome. Im not sure if we will fight the NJO, but i assume that we will, or at least go on quests against them. Glad to have you.

We need more members or this clan is dead! Go do recruiting!

Techno-Vamp
11th September 2004, 03:39 PM
*As Techno watchs everyone talk, As thay show up ready to join. He begains to think to himself.*

"Is this clan going to get enuff memmbers to be a force to reacon with?"

randyspacey
11th September 2004, 05:35 PM
OOC:I've got a really good banner if this clan becomes a clan.

Paradise Wandering
11th September 2004, 07:47 PM
i hope it does. but that wa spam. please dont spam unless this clan is made, and we make a tavern. anywho, everyone, tell all your freinds to post here. we need lots of members. we still dont have enough to make the clan.

Earendil
11th September 2004, 08:29 PM
OOC: I'll be a member, although you shouldn't expect me to be horribly active. Also, what are the restrictions on power when you first join? Last time there was a Sith clan, I was pretty much 3rd in command, but I dunno if I can do that here. If you have like, a limiting power I can have, let me know.

IC:

A faint rustling of the air washed through the room as the mechanized door slid open, a faint red glow surrounding a dark figure standing in the opening. The light from the hallway created a luminescent outline around the form as it entered the lighted room. Soft leather boots carried the slim form into the room silently, the worn material light upon the cold hard floor of the room. Unable to be seen, shimmering eyes peered out from under a dark hood, examining the surrounding room, looking at the motley crew.

"Pitiful."

A single word of disdain from what the dark form saw, and it sat down quietly, back straight against the wall as it crossed its legs in a meditative pose, falling silent.

Techno-Vamp
11th September 2004, 10:56 PM
*As Techno watched this new being merge from nowere, he said to the man.*

"Hello I am Techno-Vamp, you can call me Tech for short. It is good to meet you, But just woundering? Might you have some vergian blood perhaps in your flask?"

Perad
12th September 2004, 08:58 AM
I'll join - but its ok i am if i'm a human who wants to learn of the dark ways right?

Anubis
12th September 2004, 09:37 AM
Human is actually the preferred species. So no, there shouldn't be a problem with it.

Paradise Wandering
12th September 2004, 01:07 PM
i am a human, so why shouldnt you be?

HOLY CRAP I JUST NOTICED THAT WE HAVE 7 MEMBERS!!!!!! THIS CLAN IS FINALLY A CLAN!!!! ILL CONTACT KHARMA RIGHT NOW TO MAKE THE CLAN THREAD!!!

Anubis
12th September 2004, 03:12 PM
Correction: You only have six members. I never joined. But I posted... so what the hell. Count me in!

Huitzilopochtli
12th September 2004, 05:32 PM
Well I would like to comment a bit way pointing out that Dark Jedi don't really form into a group very often
saying you're a dark jedi is basically saying the Jedi order threw you out or That's how I recall it anyway..

Edit: oh yeah and dark jedi don't neccesarily use the Dark side of the force
you can be a very good guy and be a dark jedi I think
er well I guess someone might correct me

Earendil
12th September 2004, 06:05 PM
It depends on how you define Dark Jedi. Lots of people just use it interchangeably with Sith. Therefore, you could have a group of Sith, which would be like the Jedi, but evil.

And a dark jedi usually gets kicked from the good Jedi because they use the dark side. And you usually can't use the dark side and be a good guy.

o_O::

I think.

Anubis
12th September 2004, 06:18 PM
You can use the Dark Side and think you're a good guy. Like in some perverse way believe that your evil is causing good. Or the character is just being evil and wreaking havoc for the hell of it, in which case he'd be undoubtedly evil.

Huitzilopochtli
12th September 2004, 06:56 PM
like how Darth Vader originally was
and to have the title Jedi you must have once been part of the Jedi order
if you joined the sith without ever becoming part of the jedi then you are not a Dark Jedi
and while usually they leave the order because they are evil some of them had left for other reasons unassociated with the Dark side

Paradise Wandering
12th September 2004, 07:30 PM
fine im changing the name to the sith.

Anubis
12th September 2004, 07:37 PM
Though technically, we're not Sith either. The Sith were all gone for a long, long, time. My character looks like a Sith now, but he isn't.

Bad_Kharma
12th September 2004, 07:51 PM
You have enough members, here is the clan thread

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=20770#post20770