PDA

View Full Version : Top Ranking Discussion Age 7

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Doomy
9th November 2006, 08:30 PM
First of all, as some of you may be aware, we have gotten a lot harsher in handling members who go against the rules in this thread. Too many members have ignored the rules, ignored the mods and admins, and continued to post any way they wanted. This is not going to be allowed.

All Rules of GUA apply, All KOC rules apply
GUA Rules: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=13324
KOC Rules: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=6713

And to reiterate:
NO CHEATING ACCUSATIONS, NO SPAM POSTS, NO TROLLING OR FLAMING OTHER MEMBERS!!! NO UNIQUE LINKS!

Rule of thumb: If you think your post may be against the rules, then don't post. If you have any questions, ask a mod+.

IF THERE IS FLAMING OR TROLLING IN YOUR POST, THEN YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED. IF YOUR POST IS CONSIDERED A SPAM POST IT WILL BE DELETED. THE RULES ARE POSTED HERE, AS WELL AS A SEPERATE STICKY POST IN THIS FORUM..iF YOU DO CONTINUE TO GO AGAINST THE RULES WE HAVE THE OPTION TO BAN YOU FROM THIS FORUM.

Wooo. See what happens this age!

Hibun_th
9th November 2006, 08:31 PM
Mehh I think there will be a great huge merge out ther e^^

Ady
9th November 2006, 08:32 PM
doomy copy the rules from age 6 into this one lol

sooo, who sold to who in last few seconds?

Ferret
9th November 2006, 08:33 PM
hehe, Billions!!! Billions everywhere!!!

Timmy1
9th November 2006, 08:40 PM
i saw donal with over 4 bil at the end...i was shocked and hesitated to attack lol and only got 150 mill...but ya i saw him sell

Hibun_th
9th November 2006, 08:52 PM
I got 50mill from him T_T.. Arghh also sold.. also did Sirmorphius (I think)....

Lordroland
9th November 2006, 09:11 PM
I think no clan was prepared yet.
so merges will come later

Krystin
9th November 2006, 09:19 PM
Was anyone prepared for it when it happened, or did it come as a complete surprise this time?

And stickied.

Ady
9th November 2006, 09:24 PM
i logged into msn, shane told me it was like 90minutes left, i didnt believe him :O

Sixix
9th November 2006, 09:30 PM
they started the countdown 2 hours before the end. i think its better than last age, when they have cut the countdown. probably they didnt want to give people the time to sell off all fakes. some chains had stressfull 2 hours lol

perhaps they dont want people just getting top ranked, because of dubious sell off accounts ;)

ThomMerrilin
9th November 2006, 09:49 PM
it was a 500% suprise, and much better, since all the rank hiders got Phucked, since they thought they had a lot more time :D bomberman got screwed, ironman never sold off, and tater didnt get top 3.

SirM0rphius
9th November 2006, 10:00 PM
As this game is played by people all over the world, I belive it would have been wise to set a 12 hours announcement before the end of the age. This way all the players can get a chance to play in the final hour. For me it was pure luck that I was awake at this hour, as most people in Europe sleep at this time ;)

Doomy
9th November 2006, 10:06 PM
I should have been at school, but I was doing an assgnment, when lo and behold, Ady says "AGE IS NEARLY OVER!!!"

I logged on and went.. OH MY GOD. My TFF was way too big to catch any sells. So I trained down with the only sells I got, then caught a few small ones. Woo. Rank 476, so it's better than last age.

All the rankers got seriously pooed on this time, I liked it, though it meant there wern't as many sells going around.. I heard NJ got 10 bil or so from Donal's sell, in the last ten seconds, and KoC froze on him before he could spend it lol. Poor NJ.

Moolah
9th November 2006, 10:07 PM
Yeah it was a little bit of a surprise but didnt they post on the home page yesterday it would be happening...

Moolah
9th November 2006, 10:09 PM
19 minutes and 58 seconds

Doomy
9th November 2006, 10:11 PM
Age 7 will begin in 18 minutes and 11 seconds. Final stats from Age 6 are available

yeha i just got that too... so what happens with all the recruiters again? i forgot since last age:P

AS IN: What recruiters have been fixed up for age 7.

Moolah
9th November 2006, 10:15 PM
You need to register again with the new unique links

Moolah
9th November 2006, 10:29 PM
Age 7 will begin in 1 second. Final stats from Age 6 are available here.

Doomy
9th November 2006, 10:32 PM
BIG CHANGES!!!

you start off with 150K gold now!!

and alliance affiliation!

and more soldiers as well!

Moolah
9th November 2006, 11:12 PM
Whos got top rank??

Moolah
9th November 2006, 11:25 PM
is LaCN performing better than CW cos right now cw sux... no offence guys but i just lost 300 clicks :(

mcCo
9th November 2006, 11:30 PM
I think LaCN are making some changes....the clicker is out of action....or at least the register option is :S...

Lordroland
9th November 2006, 11:42 PM
look like PR and RF have a growth deal

Hibun_th
9th November 2006, 11:43 PM
seems so.. and they are tottaly dominating KoC :S..

Agent-of-Mayhem
10th November 2006, 12:07 AM
PR and RF will be a big force this age, looks good for both of them thus far.

Kill3rSam
10th November 2006, 12:14 AM
ewww just woke up to enter age 7 i was like wtf 0_o

contgratz for everyone ending nice ^^ too bad for the rest lol

skorpz was asleep till i phoned him awake :/ , suckage lol could have still made #4 or #3 maybe :P

edit = oh and congratz on destiny for ending top 20 while being suspended <_< ToF was a small alliance at the start of the age and have become one of the nices i know :p

Drumnadrochit-
10th November 2006, 12:20 AM
This sucks for bombermanneke. :o
He ended with his 1 mill TFF and rank #315.

I would be pissed^^

Brecht_EF
10th November 2006, 12:24 AM
Good luck to ALL!

May the fun begin ;-)

<3 Keneva and her great PR deal

RF and PR merged,

<3 Dean- and ShaneV2 good luck guys:)

Xer0n
10th November 2006, 01:02 AM
Just thought i'd drop by and wish everyone good luck...

GOOD LUCK IN THE NEW AGE EVERYONE! =)

Doomy
10th November 2006, 01:11 AM
CW down already?

EDIT: Seems to be going in and out.

capkop
10th November 2006, 01:14 AM
cant connect either ><

bobvladxxx
10th November 2006, 01:28 AM
Its up again..

Btw Congrats to all for the nice last age, and Good luck in the new age.. =)

ShadowLord
10th November 2006, 01:31 AM
Well this age certainly came very suddenly :)

I wasn't even home for the end of age 6, lol, so many plans down the drain.

Surprising merge between PR and RF, but that's a power that looks hard to beat.

Good luck to all in age 7.

Moolah
10th November 2006, 01:42 AM
No ones clicking in cw is it down again ??

lordman11
10th November 2006, 01:45 AM
What a surprise it was to even be apart of the merge. Welcome PR to RF.

It was great chatting with all of the PR leadership the past few days to get to know them a lot better, I think we can work out to be a great team.

Good luck to all Age 7!

LM
PS Congrats TLS on rank 3 ^.^

Destroyer_king
10th November 2006, 01:45 AM
What do you mean no one is clicking? I just got about 50 clicks straight after I signed up. It stopped loading for a bit but its back.

Moolah
10th November 2006, 01:46 AM
Lol you devious bunch :P good luck rf and pr... looks like your strong to take out the age

:) Hoping for allying

Moolah
10th November 2006, 01:47 AM
ive got 248 credits and they're not going down

TraxDaMax
10th November 2006, 02:01 AM
the number 3 atm is odd :)

Moolah
10th November 2006, 02:03 AM
LaCN has great return :)

at0mik
10th November 2006, 02:10 AM
OoOoOoOo RF and PR together :p. Are there any other deals other clans have struck ?

Uvi
10th November 2006, 02:18 AM
OoOoOoOo RF and PR together :p. Are there any other deals other clans have struck ?

Yeh man they pretty much owning this age SO FAR!

With top #2 tff's in KoC!

Go RF Go PR!

Lmao! :P

vengefuldeath87
10th November 2006, 02:21 AM
wildfire is working again, so long as the server is ok it should be fine now.

Moolah
10th November 2006, 02:23 AM
ICE and TFF have join... were not that big but we have 2 top 50 spots so far

Doomy
10th November 2006, 02:44 AM
LaCn keeps giving me an error after a few clicks... *shakes fist*

Ferret
10th November 2006, 02:50 AM
Congrats to TGF for taking #1 against all odds!!! Pretty impressive to do something like that with your chain warring all age long.

Both recruiters are working VERY fast right now. Returns seem more consistent on LaCN clicker for now, but CW has a few more people registered.

This age should be REALLY interesting with PR and RF merged. It could take a seriously massive alliance (or group of alliances) to challenge them.

This should be interesting..."You may not sabotage more than 50 weapons at a time."

ShadowRangerX
10th November 2006, 03:21 AM
This age should be REALLY interesting with PR and RF merged. It could take a seriously massive alliance (or group of alliances) to challenge them.

Wheres LordStriker when you need him? lol

congrats on the PR and RF move, doing very well already... just don't do an FF/DES and screw it up

Moolah
10th November 2006, 04:21 AM
You know how I said ICE and TFF are joining... well we are holding 5 top 30 spots at the moment :)

Davie
10th November 2006, 04:23 AM
Great to see Gundarl-NR start well.

Well, wasn't this a suprise! Alas I am at school at the moment (Should be doing my essay on the 2006 midterms...) so I can't really do too much. Good luck to all alliances and players, hopefully this will be a great age :)

gavagai
10th November 2006, 04:50 AM
the admins screwed it! i was, as most europeans do that at that time, sleeping, woke up to bank and found that the age was over. damn, i wanted to do a sell at the end of the age... well babsiie managed to end the age with rank 11 which is an awesome achivement for such a small alliance like the silent hood. congrats to our allies TPC and their main account trespayne (rank 10)!
and congrats to LaCN/ES for winning the age.

now i wish everybody good luck and a lot of fun in age 7. i am pretty sure that we will see more wars, because of the new sab rules.

Moolah
10th November 2006, 05:05 AM
Yay! rank 20 :P

Moolah
10th November 2006, 05:06 AM
My clan has 5 top 40 players :P and 2 top 25

Iceman2020_DJ
10th November 2006, 05:25 AM
LaCN is up? :)

Moolah
10th November 2006, 05:27 AM
LaCN is starting a little low this age... top rank 13 but the rest are below 100

Moolah
10th November 2006, 05:28 AM
nice force though 113 officers

Haplo
10th November 2006, 05:32 AM
Please stop double posting Moolah. Edit your post if you want to say something else.

Anyway. The age started at a pretty lame time for most europeans who all got screwed. =\ Eh well. At least the new age is off to a good start. Seeing PR and RF merge is hmm rather surprising though. I wonder how high their ranks will end up this age.

jomapac_TLL
10th November 2006, 06:14 AM
both CW and LaCn are working fine ...

my static IP cant keep up with the incoming clicks...lol

is there any other bigtime recruiter available??

Moolah
10th November 2006, 06:43 AM
Hmm I dont think cerbere is up yet, Us aussie had perfect timing just after school ended... but I had been waiting since 11am for the new age :)

Oh and sorry for multi posting Haplo i didnt know

DoubleD_Kill
10th November 2006, 06:53 AM
Well the first hours aren't really that important, although I think the Admins could have announced the new age a lot earlier, screwed up alot of the organizations for the new age.

Same thing for ranks, doesn't matter really, just Army Size.

Anyhow it's great to have the new age, hope everyone will enjoy it!!

*And to Krystin // Well, I didn't even know that the age was ending until I logged on 6 hours after it started, thought i would have a nice nights sleep for once and get on later on in school, which I did lol. Anyhow its great that there is a new age, wont complaint lol.

//Daniel
~FearlessForce~

Iceman2020_DJ
10th November 2006, 07:18 AM
guess they really wanted to make the game live up to its name this time...talk about chaotic

If DS would all be under one person, they would be right at the top tff's. It seems they could be one of this age's biggest surprises.

Ktalah
10th November 2006, 07:51 AM
I can't be the only one that sees the irony in the PR-RF chain merge, can I? ^_^
Oh and congrats to my commander Comi for becoming head of the UL chain :)
The end of the age really messed up my plans, I was asleep at the time otherwise I might have achieved my goal of top 1k. Looking at the ending ranks I'd say many got screwed up but the last few minutes must have been fun for sell catchers.

The_UnTouchabLes
10th November 2006, 07:51 AM
yes this age should be interesting indeed ^_^
though the beginning isnt important. lost ground can be easily made up in the weeks to come :)

Moolah
10th November 2006, 08:02 AM
lol dont say that Ive ranked early and am doing well so far... does any1 know of other big recruiters other than LaCN and CW??

GiantDave-RF
10th November 2006, 08:08 AM
lol dont say that Ive ranked early and am doing well so far... does any1 know of other big recruiters other than LaCN and CW??

omg plz stop posting or I will chain your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't wanna read your crap meaningless posts every time I log on :biteme:

nyways back to top ranks

Yeah even being quite high up in RF's ranks I didn't see the merge coming at all :P

I think it's good though and they have my full support.

sorry for axestos and destiny... that blows having a suspension which might as well have been a ban.

good luck to all and my enemies will find out who they are in the age to come :)

GiantDave

Shane-
10th November 2006, 09:21 AM
omg plz stop posting or I will chain your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't wanna read your crap meaningless posts every time I log on :biteme:

nyways back to top ranks

Yeah even being quite high up in RF's ranks I didn't see the merge coming at all :P

I think it's good though and they have my full support.

sorry for axestos and destiny... that blows having a suspension which might as well have been a ban.

good luck to all and my enemies will find out who they are in the age to come :)

GiantDave

About time someone said that, I kinda got sick of reading his non stop posts, And was quite anoyed that he double posted a fair few times in number threats

Dude, You need 2 stop "Bragging" That leads 2 people getting anoyed as you, And leading to you getting owned on the battlefield

And yes, you did rank to early, the only people that sould rank now, are the "Big people" that can get good DA, and keep good other stats

And, I also find it kool, and comical that RF and PR finally reunite :)

It will take a decent alliance 2 war, and bring those down, Both proven good in War in the past, and both have pretty good morals, Been trho thick and thin while together, and also apart from each other, And i think even wared with each other a few times

Good luck to you guys and girls

Shane

Hibun_th
10th November 2006, 10:02 AM
tgf IS THE BIGGEST tff NOW :S

bombermanneke
10th November 2006, 10:07 AM
Yes, and he'll stay the biggest player if you people are stupid enough to click on the LaCN clicker again and click him to #1 again. ;)

Hibun_th
10th November 2006, 10:09 AM
is your recruiter out bomber?

Uvi
10th November 2006, 10:15 AM
is your recruiter out bomber?

Doubt it. ;)

He's retired from KoC.

bombermanneke
10th November 2006, 10:40 AM
Yes, I did retire. The recruiter is ready and has been finished. To bad it will never be released as TBA is completely dead now.

I just want to wish everyone the best in the new age... If I ever might be bored (I am quite a lot actually) i might write something about my KoC expierence etc... Not many people actually know me or saw me around... only know me because of my "legendairy steal", and the TBA "clickwhores"... aaaah, it was fun. :)

Personally , i think this age won't diver much then last age... LaCN, PR, UL, RF tradionally at the top again, combined with some other strong solo alliances and mergers... And as said before... I wouldn't be surprised if LaCN would end #1 again if you all click him there again. Up to you guys to make sure that won't happen.

gavagai
10th November 2006, 11:00 AM
Yes, and he'll stay the biggest player if you people are stupid enough to click on the LaCN clicker again and click him to #1 again.
what should we do instead of that??? i mean the clickback is great and the clicker is sooo fast. besides that i dont care much about if TGF wins the age or some PR/RF guy. the most alliances arent really involved in the figth for rank no1, so they should do what benefits them the most and not what harms LaCN.

Hydrofluoric-
10th November 2006, 11:03 AM
I personally expect this to be a very interesting age. PR / RF deal is pretty sweet, cant wait to see who starts the first war. I see TGF is getting some nice growth, should be very exciting throughout.

FreakinNaughty-
10th November 2006, 11:41 AM
Ah well,

since the admins stopped giving a damn about this game like 2 years ago, KoC was doomed. Look where it has ended now. 20k players maybe this age ? And still not a damn single thing changed from age2... apart from those little silly changes like "attacked one hour ago" and the bannings to make the players happy.

I don't know what i'm doing here lol.

Ah well, it was fun playing koc in age 1 - 2 - 3b - 3 - 4.

/me is going to die slowly in a wet little cornor now, thinking how great life is without koc.

~ Jan aka ExplosioN aka i don't have another name, koc just sucks.

and then to think i just wanted one more koc ending, but noooooo, the moron admins don't give a damn about europian players ? My god, my ass.

FreakinNaughty-
10th November 2006, 12:00 PM
so biatches, go run around naked in a parc listening to all kinds of rock'n roll thinking life is beautiful and then dance like this ===> :badger:

FreakinNaughty-
10th November 2006, 12:04 PM
now all give reputations point for my posts

kekekekekkekekekekekekkekekekekekkjekekkekekekekle ke

cash_money_empire11
10th November 2006, 12:09 PM
Well Darkness Prevails is goin to quite well this age I must say! It is an alliance between DD/NR/NJ/DS and some others! Right now gunny sits with the 5th highest tff! It will be interesting age with the PR/RF merger and I hope to see other alliances like LoP, LGC and FF back up in the top ranks this age! Congrats to the top rankers of age 6! NR finished nearly with a top 20 account, 21 actually. Sorry to hear Bomber go, you where a big KoC veteran and it sucks to see ya go. Good luck to all this age as well!

*and moolah get some riddlin damn!

ChaosInfernal11
10th November 2006, 12:27 PM
i logged off 2 1/2 hours before the age ended... so i had no idea until i logged back on... so that sucked, and then the countdown for age 7 was stupid... it got to 1 second until Age 7 and then stayed there for 2 min... wtf is that? anyway, i suspect that TGF will try real hard for repeat, but Khelbenn went clickwh0re and got 1500 people in an hour... every time you refreshed the page, he went up people... so it'll be interesting to see how the #1 race smooths out in a few days... gl to all!

Hydrofluoric-
10th November 2006, 12:58 PM
i logged off 2 1/2 hours before the age ended... so i had no idea until i logged back on... so that sucked, and then the countdown for age 7 was stupid... it got to 1 second until Age 7 and then stayed there for 2 min... wtf is that? anyway, i suspect that TGF will try real hard for repeat, but Khelbenn went clickwh0re and got 1500 people in an hour... every time you refreshed the page, he went up people... so it'll be interesting to see how the #1 race smooths out in a few days... gl to all!

Yea i know what you mean man, i was doing hw then wanted to check my account for a sec and was like WTF??? Age 7? :p Kinda screwed over players from europe, cause of different timezone. I wish the admins would give us all more notice, would make for more exciting finishes.

quikx1014
10th November 2006, 01:12 PM
lol, loved how they ended age 6 =DD

i bet that ending destroyed all those ppl who whored on da and sr the whole age

Habsfan
10th November 2006, 01:28 PM
That was a lame way to end the age. Cost some really deserving people top spots.

Some age 6 thoughts:
Want to congratulate TSH for their great work on getting BabsIIe to #11
Want to thank Brecht for the fun war - I think both sides had a good time
Want to congratulate Trespayne on top 10 - you really deserved it man.
There are many others who deserve recognition, but I just don't have time/don't want to spam age 7 discussion.
Take care Bomber - I'll miss you man.

Age 7:
So far it looks like LACN and PR/RF will duke it out for #1, but we'll see how many slayers come out to play ;)

The move with RF and PR is very ironic, seeing how they fought back in age 5, and PR was born out of RF - a nice strategic move by both clans.

Comi is doing great, and he totally deserves it - this age is going to be very exciting :)

Haydn
10th November 2006, 01:29 PM
About time someone said that, I kinda got sick of reading his non stop posts, And was quite anoyed that he double posted a fair few times in number threats

Dude, You need 2 stop "Bragging" That leads 2 people getting anoyed as you, And leading to you getting owned on the battlefield

And yes, you did rank to early, the only people that sould rank now, are the "Big people" that can get good DA, and keep good other stats

And, I also find it kool, and comical that RF and PR finally reunite :)

It will take a decent alliance 2 war, and bring those down, Both proven good in War in the past, and both have pretty good morals, Been trho thick and thin while together, and also apart from each other, And i think even wared with each other a few times

Good luck to you guys and girls

Shane

Yes i just read thru every post and seen and read about 30 from this kid lol, And yeah i was also pissed about age ending i had another 30bil to sell, and was at college when this all went down :(

But yeah Goodluck every one this age.

Everyone get clicking ;)

Haydn

LaLJackel
10th November 2006, 01:29 PM
lol, loved how they ended age 6 =DD

i bet that ending destroyed all those ppl who whored on da and sr the whole age

I still was able to balance (kind of), and finished rank 31

loldongs
10th November 2006, 01:38 PM
after a dismal age 6 for PR, RF joins them to help them up again?

Just let them die already.

cash_money_empire11
10th November 2006, 01:44 PM
Well I think PR joined under RF, so PR is the one actually helping RF!! ;)

Most Nobel

User Given Received Nobelty
qeyon_DS 11800 0 11800
griml0ck 10800 0 10800
TheGodFather_LaCN 6300 50 6250
SinisterMinister 6000 0 6000
Nightmare_DS 5000 0 5000
MDMN2 4500 0 4500
angel-delight 3800 0 3800
rubberduckman 3000 0 3000
wind_ds 3000 0 3000
dorkish 2600 0 2600

Check out DS, they will be a real threat this age! And DP and co are still not getting any credit for having the 5th most soliers! lol o well! This age will turn out real exciting!

Moolah
10th November 2006, 01:45 PM
riddalin... who needs it Ive been up since 10am yesterday thats... i dont know almost 20 hours straight KoC looks like rf/pr are still going strong

l0_0l
10th November 2006, 01:52 PM
Yes, I did retire. The recruiter is ready and has been finished. To bad it will never be released as TBA is completely dead now.

I just want to wish everyone the best in the new age... If I ever might be bored (I am quite a lot actually) i might write something about my KoC expierence etc... Not many people actually know me or saw me around... only know me because of my "legendairy steal", and the TBA "clickwhores"... aaaah, it was fun. :)

Personally , i think this age won't diver much then last age... LaCN, PR, UL, RF tradionally at the top again, combined with some other strong solo alliances and mergers... And as said before... I wouldn't be surprised if LaCN would end #1 again if you all click him there again. Up to you guys to make sure that won't happen.
he quits and is STILL bitter .... awesome!

SAnathema
10th November 2006, 02:15 PM
Well..
Admins really screwed the age for europeans...
At least give a 12 hour notice or 24 h.. I was out in a party,(and i had fun and i dont regret not beeing able to be at pc)
and when i came home drunk i was like WOW :P 25 msn windows opened with nudges on me..
It was unfair for all those ppl who wanted to even out a bit :)
And to some friends of mine to who i would sell my 32 bill worth account :p
And it was unfair to ppl like Destiny.. all that hard work for nothing..

Well new age now.. Seems TGF is moving fast in tff, but pr and rf have 2 potential very strong accounts. Hope ths age is more fun

GiantDave-RF
10th November 2006, 02:25 PM
after a dismal age 6 for PR, RF joins them to help them up again?

Just let them die already.

bring it we will show you how dead we are :)

GiantDave

smellygirl336
10th November 2006, 02:45 PM
grr I am angry I missed the first day

p_calmell
10th November 2006, 03:02 PM
im back peeps.... after a one-age half-rest.. im back and along with TU and cybernardo we're bringing TUA back on top

The_UnTouchabLes
10th November 2006, 05:48 PM
yes tua are back!!

cybernardo
p_calmell
The_Untouchable
Shards_FD

we came back from retirement just for one goal
make sure Cybernardo gets number 1

Moolah
10th November 2006, 06:44 PM
Welcome back guys :) any1 know of more recruiters back online??

Kindlegolas
10th November 2006, 06:56 PM
Moolah, why don't you stop asking stupid questions and go look for yourself, But honestly the only recruiters you need is CW and LaCN, and maby Cerebre(dunno how big it is) There is a thread for Recruiter questions right here http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=836784#post836784

Go Go RF :D

Drumnadrochit-
10th November 2006, 07:02 PM
We can keep on bickering about the Age 6 end - it won't help.
I ended up with a crappy 591 rank or so and was expecting a 9 bill + sell from my commander. I don't care anymore, new Age, new chances. :)

Don-
10th November 2006, 07:05 PM
yes tua are back!!

cybernardo
p_calmell
The_Untouchable
Shards_FD

we came back from retirement just for one goal
make sure Cybernardo gets number 1

Hey mate, welcome back, i knew u couldnt stay away. good luck this age.

Cheers,

~Don

TraxDaMax
10th November 2006, 07:38 PM
RF and PR. That's a surprise.
Obviously you can slap most of us now and say "betcha didn't see that coming"
Still TGF growing faster, even though RF-PR have very nice accounts.
O.o

I think koc has been up 23hours now. It has been 24 hours since age6 ended so..
and already TheGodFather_LaCN 87,196 Elves
Thats pretty wicked.

Ohwell, Happy Age 7 all.

ps: Welcome back Cyber :D

pss: What are slayers scoring?Getting any extra profit this way?

Hibun_th
10th November 2006, 07:41 PM
nope age 6 ended 22 hrsm ago.. ^^

Agent-of-Mayhem
10th November 2006, 10:57 PM
This age is 24 hours old now.

EDIT:

This PR and RF merge is trully dominating. It was well kept quiet.

yet, I am astonded as to how TheGodFather managed to pull 30 men per second growth out from his backside, seems LaCN is back to their old tricks again.

Haydn
10th November 2006, 11:00 PM

EDIT:

yet, I am astonded as to how TheGodFather managed to pull 30 men per second growth out from his backside, seems LaCN is back to their old tricks again.

TheGodFather_LaCN 100,058 Elves

Gratz i spose :s

Haydn

Shane-
10th November 2006, 11:15 PM
TheGodFather_LaCN 100,058 Elves

Gratz i spose :s

Haydn

... Still no record

I belive LordStriker grew 120k once in 24 hours :p

Close, but no cigar ^-^

Shane

Haydn
10th November 2006, 11:25 PM
... Still no record

I belive LordStriker grew 120k once in 24 hours :p

Close, but no cigar ^-^

Shane

Don't matter if it was a record i wouldn't give him a cigar lol.

RF/PR why aint ya massing him back :O

He must be growing too much to train em all lol

Haydn

fury
11th November 2006, 12:59 AM
You always do this early in the age...Nobody at the top makes enough gold to train all their soldiers until about a week or two into it

LordChaos
11th November 2006, 01:23 AM
So wait, I have been off and on KoC the last week becuase of school and stuff, but ah......PR/RF merged?

oldDarmael
11th November 2006, 01:29 AM
Was anyone prepared for it when it happened, or did it come as a complete surprise this time?

And stickied.

Haha, I logged in after my nap and saw "AGE 6 WILL END IN 1 MINUTE 26 SECONDS".

So if there were people prepared, I wasn't one of them. Hell, I couldn't even find someone to sell off too. And now I have to be stuck with Rank 2900 or so, all of my own doing, no "sold off" excuse.

CrippledLucifer-
11th November 2006, 08:30 AM

EDIT:

stop being bitter dude. there's a watchlist function in the clicker for a reason. i suggest you do that next time, before coming in here with dubious accusations. hell, i'm on dialup (yes i'm an internet caveman) and i click like mad for my standards. and since i'm a ranker now i can be a snobbish bastard in GUA :badger:

fahey
11th November 2006, 11:39 AM
im calling it now, sometime in this age there is going to be a huge war between PR/RF and LaCN/ES. its just going to be interesting to see the circumstances and who has joined each side when it does happen.

Coooone
11th November 2006, 11:50 AM
Have you people forgotten about last age? FF would be the pwning alliance and so on and look what happened?

Don't think the age has been decided cuz we're 2 days for ^^

~mini~
11th November 2006, 03:53 PM
bah i think that sabbers are gonna get relly annouyed this age

with the new 50 weps only allowed to be sabbed at a time rule and age 6 sabbing thingy its just dont going to be easy

Uvi
11th November 2006, 04:04 PM
bah i think that sabbers are gonna get relly annouyed this age

with the new 50 weps only allowed to be sabbed at a time rule and age 6 sabbing thingy its just dont going to be easy

Hmm anyone tested sab formulas?

Might well please the sabbers , might be able to sab 50x6 or suttun like that.

Lil_Wolfy
11th November 2006, 04:23 PM
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 1 of ****'s weapons of type Plate Armor.
Your spies successfully enter ****'s armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Plate Armor stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

First sab of the age, name editted out for political reasons :P

TRD cos sabbers have started already, the cocky bastards

vanit4s
11th November 2006, 06:07 PM
I m surprised TGF chose to be elf this age;
maybe again he has intentions to do more than only banking, but really playing (sabbing - attacking) later in this game??
Or is he expecting big sells?

Lite-Ning
11th November 2006, 06:15 PM
The RF PR merge impresses me .. though i also find it ironic.

bluud
11th November 2006, 06:18 PM
I finally read all the posts :) Didnt have time to read, i clicked 45,000 on lacn and donated 37k of those already :). I gues sbefore accusing us of cheating, you look at the efforts we make. Clicking 14 hours per day for last 2 days and then reading TGF's growth comes from cheating shows real disrespect.

I am not too happy to see the Rf/PR merge, since i fear it will lead into a polerisation if these growth charts keep the same. I dont want it to become an PR vs SC which was rather boring in the older days. I rather liekd previous age: many alliances many chances ... Let's see what this brings now. They seem to have chosen for a many top-tff chainstructure, with some slayers abot it. Looks very nice !

And yes, rather unfortunate ending last age, i was, as many europeans, sleeping though all of it ... However, congrats to the start of this age, i have never seen an age start as smooth as it did now !

matthewfriedles
11th November 2006, 06:55 PM
Well based on Uvi's top-tff listing he pasted a couple of hours ago, in the top 20-army sizes we have:

TheGodFather_LaCN Size: 161681 - LaCN/ES
LordMan-RF Size: 121016 RF/PR
Khelbenn Size: 119738 RF/PR
Comi Size: 92827 UL
Gundarl-NR Size: 85682 NR/DP/DJ/DS
Lord_Fritz Size: 66176 LaCN/ES
Stes_The_Destroyer Size: 63663 LaCN/ES
Skorpz_LoP Size: 59984 LOP/ToF
griffin8 Size: 59726 TPC/TF/TSH
HG-wendy21 Size: 57798 HG
trespayne Size: 56456 TPC/TF/TSH
Don-TF Size: 55773 TPC/TF
AirForce Size: 55624 LOG/Greeks
Badass-Babe Size: 54671 LaCN/ES
blackness Size: 54367 RF/PR
Keneva Size: 52443 RF/PR
THV_Hierarchy Size: 51003 HG
LordofShadows-RF Size: 49396 RF/PR
Nights_Judgement-DP Size: 48123 NR/DP/DJ/DS
pigsfoot Size: 46020 TPC/TF/TSH

So in total that's:

RF/PR - 5
LaCN/ES - 4
TPC/TF/TSH - 4
LOG/Greeks - 1
HG - 2
NR/DP/DJ/DS - 2
UL - 1
LOP/ToF - 1

i apologise if my chain listings aren't 100% correct

Timmy1
11th November 2006, 07:21 PM
Well based on Uvi's top-tff listing he pasted a couple of hours ago, in the top 20-army sizes we have:

TheGodFather_LaCN Size: 161681 - LaCN/ES
LordMan-RF Size: 121016 RF/PR
Khelbenn Size: 119738 RF/PR
Comi Size: 92827 UL
Gundarl-NR Size: 85682 NR/DP/DJ/DS
Lord_Fritz Size: 66176 LaCN/ES
Stes_The_Destroyer Size: 63663 LaCN/ES
Skorpz_LoP Size: 59984 LOP/ToF
griffin8 Size: 59726 TPC/TF/TSH
HG-wendy21 Size: 57798 HG
trespayne Size: 56456 TPC/TF/TSH
Don-TF Size: 55773 TPC/TF
AirForce Size: 55624 LOG/Greeks
Badass-Babe Size: 54671 LaCN/ES
blackness Size: 54367 RF/PR
Keneva Size: 52443 RF/PR
THV_Hierarchy Size: 51003 HG
LordofShadows-RF Size: 49396 RF/PR
Nights_Judgement-DP Size: 48123 NR/DP/DJ/DS
pigsfoot Size: 46020 TPC/TF/TSH

So in total that's:

RF/PR - 5
LaCN/ES - 4
TPC/TF/TSH - 4
LOG/Greeks - 1
HG - 2
NR/DP/DJ/DS - 2
UL - 1
LOP/ToF - 1

i apologise if my chain listings aren't 100% correct

ya LOG/Greeks are doin well....few 20k plus accounts in there plus a top 20 army size....growth is a lot better than the beginng of last age, no problems :badger: :badger:

Asianguard
11th November 2006, 08:05 PM
TheGodFather_LaCN 177,611 Elves ??? Gold 9

whats up with TGF dropping like 5 ranks.../me wonders what hes doing...

whitewulf
11th November 2006, 08:17 PM
I have no intention of taking #1 right now :P And trust me, I could take it very easily, if you dont believe me, recon and see for yourself. So far we are off to a good start, but I feel that it will get better still.

SirM0rphius
11th November 2006, 08:25 PM
TheGodFather_LaCN 177,611 Elves ??? Gold 9

whats up with TGF dropping like 5 ranks.../me wonders what hes doing...

LOL....things like this happen a lot in the first 2-3 weecks of the game. Gaining rank takes just a few gold, compared to the gold you need for big upgrades. So when you make an upgrade you drop in rank a lot ;)

So I'm sure WW made a good upgrade, tho' by failing on #7... for now :P

Asianguard
11th November 2006, 08:42 PM
i dono, he still has boiling oil...and hes growing crazy must have a nice tbg by now...still not sure lol

vengefuldeath87
11th November 2006, 09:04 PM
ive changed the max transfers on cw to 5k, so lets see how that improves clicking.

radioplug14
11th November 2006, 10:53 PM
Skorpz is rank hiding :D

L0rD_of_tHe_RiNGs
12th November 2006, 12:37 AM
who's take the #2 in spy last age?

Agent-of-Mayhem
12th November 2006, 12:52 AM
A hacked account Sildenfil or something like that.

4 accounts over 100k now, and Gundarl is close now at 98k. Some good growth going around.

Will be interesting to see who can keep that growth going all age.

CipiCa
12th November 2006, 01:20 AM
Im Baaaack.....

Going to play another way this age .... No more Nice Guy....

L0rD_of_tHe_RiNGs
12th November 2006, 01:38 AM
Thanx Agent-LGC :)

Nightmare13
12th November 2006, 01:43 AM
Gunny just broke over 100k. ;)

12th November 2006, 01:54 AM
I'm wondering how bad DES is doing this age? do they still play lol ?:p
haven't heard much from them last age

Carlos
12th November 2006, 02:56 AM
I have no intention of taking #1 right now :P And trust me, I could take it very easily, if you dont believe me, recon and see for yourself. So far we are off to a good start, but I feel that it will get better still.

[09:54] <chaos_with_control> Strike Action: 756,873
[09:54] <chaos_with_control> Defensive Action 29,928,819
[09:54] <chaos_with_control> Spy Rating 5,765,120
[09:54] <chaos_with_control> Sentry Rating 5,447,680
[09:54] <chaos_with_control> TGF
TheGodFather_LaCN 200,571 Elves ??? Gold 11

true i bet u have no sa weapons

aglassinthesink
12th November 2006, 03:07 AM
out of interest/boredom i just went reconning the top 5 and no one really comes close to those stats yet

~mini~
12th November 2006, 04:13 AM
HG-wendy21 80,247 Humans 3,226

rank hiding as well

i wonder why ?

Sixix
12th November 2006, 04:58 AM
I'm wondering how bad DES is doing this age? do they still play lol ?:p
haven't heard much from them last ageare you back from a koc break? they were around last age :)

gavagai
12th November 2006, 05:53 AM

rank hiding as well

i wonder why ?

because he/she doesnt want to bank every two turns? if you are that big the first thing you do is care about your defense, ranks dont matter in the first days.

2 questions:
-what exactly happend last age to LGC and BSS? why did they split? some details please.
- what happend to FoH, the familiy of honour? it break up too? what is darkness prevails?

R3venge
12th November 2006, 06:12 AM

rank hiding as well

i wonder why ?

not many people worry about rank in the early stages of the age... they just buy DA and sentry and start to train there untrained men.

R3venge

DoubleD_Kill
12th November 2006, 06:19 AM
Anyone know what #1 Spy is atm?

R3venge
12th November 2006, 07:04 AM
#9 is Spy Rating 2,150,400 lol

Wind
12th November 2006, 07:09 AM
because he/she doesnt want to bank every two turns? if you are that big the first thing you do is care about your defense, ranks dont matter in the first days.

2 questions:
-what exactly happend last age to LGC and BSS? why did they split? some details please.
- what happend to FoH, the familiy of honour? it break up too? what is darkness prevails?

Answering the second one... in age 6 there was a poll as to who would be chainhead for this age. When it didn't go in Elite And M0rphious's way, the rest of the clans involved in FoH left ( DJ, DS, NR, DD, FD, and forgive me if I forgot others) became our own, a family of clans now known as Darkness Prevails (DP) =]

Edit: There is more to this, but this is the simplified version

Coooone
12th November 2006, 08:14 AM
Yep Gundarl is doing nice! NR has some top 50 accounts and now Hurkar joined me so my growth might rise a lil bit :p

Nice deal between rf/pr they both seem to grow very equal!!

Fyrsten
12th November 2006, 08:21 AM
Answering the second one... in age 6 there was a poll as to who would be chainhead for this age. When it didn't go in Elite And M0rphious's way, the rest of the clans involved in FoH left ( DJ, DS, NR, DD, FD, and forgive me if I forgot others) became our own, a family of clans now known as Darkness Prevails (DP) =]

That is also the false version. If you are gonna post about it, then tell the truth, and please refrain from posting bullshit.

Sixix
12th November 2006, 08:25 AM
That is also the false version. If you are gonna post about it, then tell the truth, and please refrain from posting bullshit.perhaps both parties should post their version and we would know reality is somewhere in the middle...

are there any slayers already farming big tff accounts?

Demon_TD
12th November 2006, 08:25 AM

and I assumed it had to do with the bannings that happened. Nice to have some 'inside' information revealed. (I wonder how much of it's true) Alas, that is the past.

Anyone have any idea what the top SA are hitting for. I'm wondering if I'm not hitting for enough gold. I prolly shouldn't be attacking at all, but my tff is small compared to the front pagers...

8 hours ago **** 6,239,481 Gold stolen 15 280 46 3,621,921 3,795,171 details
8 hours ago **** 5,943,056 Gold stolen 15 463 107 1,719,993 2,334,498 details
12 hours ago **** 2,388,939 Gold stolen 15 65 11 342,197 1,985,073 details
13 hours ago **** 5,132,585 Gold stolen 15 255 68 847,539 1,362,926 details

Coooone
12th November 2006, 09:03 AM
That is also the false version. If you are gonna post about it, then tell the truth, and please refrain from posting bullshit.

True, I don't agree with Winds post AT ALL! You can't say in 2 lines what happened and there's not a single reason to bring that up now...

On Topic: TGF is growing very fast! Everybody thought they would end up like pr but they are huge it seems

Wind
12th November 2006, 09:09 AM

Fake version? I am a part of it, I was there with NJ as this happened... how can you say I'm lying? This is not the WHOLE story I admit, but it is not a lie, nonetheless. I don't have the right to admit full details, nor do I care if anyone wants to know outside the chain enough to tell any of you, I admit again, but accusing me of lying when you are the one who doesn't know the truth? That's pretty sad. Believe what you want I really don't care, but when someone asked a question, and I answered it, do not get hostile about a situation that, as far as I know, you know little to nothing about?

Davie
12th November 2006, 09:11 AM
Rather than pointing fingers I will say that there was simply a disagreement on ALL sides as to which account should lead FoH into Age 7. Everyone argued, and some people on both 'sides' in my opinion said silly things. Part of FoH is now Darkness Prevails, not a brand, not a specific alliance, just a name for a collaberation of friends playing KoC.

12th November 2006, 09:37 AM
are you back from a koc break? they were around last age :)

didn't heard from them last two months of koc strange >.<

Griml0ck
12th November 2006, 09:52 AM
Seems like there is some tension between both sides....mainly coming from Frystens end. Do I predict a war between the two alliances at some point this age????

cash_money_empire11
12th November 2006, 09:54 AM
I was gone while the FoH split happen so I will not comment on that but all I know is if FoH had come together and we would of all went under a top account this age there would be another account that good run with tgf might not beat him cause he is growing way too damn fast but FoH would of been right on his heals but o well DS, NR, DD, and DJ made a chain of friends called darkness prevails, we all just here to have fun and push an account to the top ranks and work on pushing eachothers accounts as far as we can, it should be a very interesting age. Especially with the PR/RF merger and other accounts and chains like UL, HG and ES doing quite well but alot of new faces to the top ranks like Viv, go viv!! w00t

@ grim I hope not, I hope both sides can leave it in the past

12th November 2006, 09:54 AM
a war now already would be pretty early :p

Griml0ck
12th November 2006, 09:58 AM
@ grim I hope not, I hope both sides can leave it in the past

Well i hope so as well, but seems like everytime anybody brings it up on GUA frysten chimes in with some pretty bitchy responses. seems like that d00d is a somewhat bitter.

Fyrsten
12th November 2006, 10:10 AM
Well i hope so as well, but seems like everytime anybody brings it up on GUA frysten chimes in with some pretty bitchy responses. seems like that d00d is a somewhat bitter.

Absolutely not. But I'm tired of the flawed posts from the other side blaming us. It's in the past and we have moved on. Besides, you never see such accusing posts from our side, as we think that would be rather childish.

It's like a marriage, when it break apart, the immature ones will put all the blame on the other part and keep bitching. The mature one will realize that both parts did mistakes, accept it, and move on without bitching and flaming.

And I agree with David, there were mistakes done on both sides who lead up to the break, and let's leave it there, and be friends after the separation, not enemies.

Iceman2020_DJ
12th November 2006, 10:15 AM
There is/would be no reason to war. Many of us are still friends between the two groups. The only real bitterness is what you see here, but I honestly don't see either side wanting to war the other because of the relationships still present between them.

Wind posted simply what he had been explained as he didn't have access to the FoH forums when the split took place. However, you can hardly call that false frysten. All but you and Sirm0rph were quite pleased with having Gunny as the chainhead, not including ToF because Destiny hadn't been on the forums the entire time the debate was going on, though Killa had nominated Gunny so I guess he could have counted at the time. That's why we are all under him now; so you know that part is not false.
What it is, is it's also not the entire story. If you want to keep claiming such, then I suppose we can have Gunny re-open the forums and give all a look who want to see, and then make their own conclusions. Could have simply said he didn't post the entire story but do not lie. I believe when m0rph posted that perhaps one of the founders should be the leader (i.e. m0rph or frysten) that it meant you guys weren't happy with Gunny at the top; because at the time he would have won the vote.

Anyway, little confused on why the clickers are running so slow :p. KoC seems to be handling everything at normal speed, but I know about || much about any of that stuff.

Agent-of-Mayhem
12th November 2006, 10:43 AM
And I will back DarknessPrevails without worries, so Mr Hans, Make something of it :P

Any of you top accounts getting hit alot? I know Gundarl has a few people trying to farm him, for bad gold mostly.

Anyone else having any problems?

Carlos
12th November 2006, 11:14 AM
TheGodFather_LaCN 227,766 Elves ??? Gold 1

congrats
dunnno why i think he wont loose it this age:banned:

cash_money_empire11
12th November 2006, 11:22 AM
And I agree with David, there were mistakes done on both sides who lead up to the break, and let's leave it there, and be friends after the separation, not enemies.

I agree with ya frysten ;)

And AC has NR's full support as well ;)

So will there be any chance of another major merge happening cause as of now LaCN will win the first consecutive ages since the RF destiny in the begining of KoC I believe they won age 2 and age 3 beta I know it early to predict but his growth is getting close to double that of his competitors!

trespayne
12th November 2006, 11:28 AM
Cash_money asked the same question before I posted :P
But it would be the first repeat since RF I think.

Either way TGF and LACN are doing awesome and could easily win this age again, they are on track.
Also I love the merge with PR and RF. Very unexpected, good luck to both sides!
Especially Khelbenn since he used to be my officer:badger:

Hansscherff
12th November 2006, 11:30 AM
And I will back DarknessPrevails without worries, so Mr Hans, Make something of it :P

Any of you top accounts getting hit alot? I know Gundarl has a few people trying to farm him, for bad gold mostly.

Anyone else having any problems?

Who ya calling Hans there....:nunchucks

Seems like TGF decided to buy some SA, i wonder if there's anyone in PR or RF thats trying to chase TGF's DA, after all that would be the best move to prevent him from having a walkover seeing as how they cant beat his growth yet.

Agent-of-Mayhem
12th November 2006, 11:39 AM
Elite Alarik, or Frystens name is Hans. :P

Not you mate lol

It will be difficult to catch, however if one of those top PR/RF guys went slayer in a wya and farmed him, it would defeat him to a large ammount. :P

Deth
12th November 2006, 11:43 AM
I agree with ya frysten ;)

And AC has NR's full support as well ;)

So will there be any chance of another major merge happening cause as of now LaCN will win the first consecutive ages since the RF destiny in the begining of KoC I believe they won age 2 and age 3 beta I know it early to predict but his growth is getting close to double that of his competitors!

We won age 1, age 2, age 3 beta
And its pointless to predict atm, last age about this time TGF was very small and no one thought he'd even come close to the #1 spot.

Coooone
12th November 2006, 11:46 AM
But still after all their wars and relation with a sab clan, they manage to get such a good start. I remember lots of players saying they will end up like PR and SC but this isn't the case so far ^^

Jumper

SirM0rphius
12th November 2006, 11:48 AM
There is/would be no reason to war. Many of us are still friends between the two groups. The only real bitterness is what you see here, but I honestly don't see either side wanting to war the other because of the relationships still present between them.

Wind posted simply what he had been explained as he didn't have access to the FoH forums when the split took place.

Verry well said Iceman :)

Rather than pointing fingers I will say that there was simply a disagreement on ALL sides as to which account should lead FoH into Age 7. Everyone argued, and some people on both 'sides' in my opinion said silly things. Part of FoH is now Darkness Prevails, not a brand, not a specific alliance, just a name for a collaberation of friends playing KoC.

Verry true. And best of luck to Darkness Prevails ! :)

I was gone while the FoH split happen so I will not comment on that but all I know is if FoH had come together and we would of all went under a top account this age there would be another account that good run with tgf might not beat him cause he is growing way too damn fast but FoH would of been right on his heals

Actualy by the look of last age, If FoH existed this age I belive we could have taken the #1 spot. We tested FoH last age with a few wars, like the one with ES and the one with DES. It could have worked better but I for one was pleasent with the results. It showed that FoH could stay together in case of wars and that we can do quite some damage back to the enemies. And have fun non the less ;)

Exactly, this is a verry simplified version. If you get acc to the forum, you will see that both me and hans were OK with having Gundarl-NR as our top account. I know that many are wondering what happened in FoH, I don't want to offend you all but it is not your business. The future will show you that we (the Leaders) are still friends. The future will show you that we made a lot of friends during the FoH existence. And we had fun while it lasted :D

Now we have to look into the future. This age LACN has a great start and if we don't see any big merges comming arround early in the age, they can win this age as well ;) I have nothing against them, but the age can be more interesting if/when we have more competitors for #1...

12th November 2006, 11:49 AM
Well ya never know what can happen.
I think and many more that this age will be much more interesting so look out TGF :)

Hibun_th
12th November 2006, 11:52 AM
congratz griffin on the 100k TFF ^^

btw

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3540320

he is a slayer.. but I doubt he can attack TGF

12th November 2006, 12:06 PM
congratz griffin on the 100k TFF ^^

btw

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3540320

he is a slayer.. but I doubt he can attack TGF
best way to know is to ask him

cash_money_empire11
12th November 2006, 12:40 PM
and wrong link man lol that is LordofShadows-RF link, lol but ya congrats to griff, that combo between TLH, TPC, TSH and TF is really working holy shit, they growing like crazy and congrats to TF, they a newer alliance with as of now top 10 potential! ;)

Carlos
12th November 2006, 12:49 PM
Lord_Fritz 103,318 Elves ??? Gold 48

congrats to fritzie too

Hibun_th
12th November 2006, 12:54 PM
congratz to HG top too ^^..

and It's not wrong the link was directed to the slayer xD.. he had N&#186;1-2 SA yesterday ^^..

Deth
12th November 2006, 03:09 PM
Question to LACN...how come we cant put TGF on our watchlist on LACN recruiter?

cash_money_empire11
12th November 2006, 03:09 PM
O I thought you where trying to link Griff sorry

alot of top ranks goin into mergers??

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
12th November 2006, 03:11 PM
Question to LACN...how come we cant put TGF on our watchlist on LACN recruiter?

you can, well i can anyway :P you spelt it right?

StrikerForce1.
12th November 2006, 03:24 PM
could it be that TGF wants to be the first elf to win an age?
ive seen a shitload of speculation in previous ages, the one that got the farthest was galdor or euth tho?

would be nice to see an elf win <3 even a slutty pale lican one :raiseroof

Shane-
12th November 2006, 03:30 PM
ive seen a shitload of speculation in previous ages, the one that got the farthest was galdor or euth tho?

Euthie, Rank 13

Though, Galdor was rank 1 once (Didnt end rank 1)

Shane

Fyrsten
12th November 2006, 03:38 PM

I was rank #3 at highest, but finished rank #7. Best ranked elf in Age 6.

StrikerForce1.
12th November 2006, 04:02 PM
i was making a hint at tgf wanting 1 again, eliten yea i know, and shane thanks for clearing up :P

Sixix
12th November 2006, 04:18 PM
Lord_Fritz 103,318 Elves ??? Gold 48

congrats to fritzie too
next: Stes_The_Destroyer 102,439 Humans ??? Gold 3

the top accounts are growing like crazy. looks like koc runs more stable at the beginning of this age, compared to former ages :)

Iceman2020_DJ
12th November 2006, 04:22 PM
next: Stes_The_Destroyer 102,439 Humans ??? Gold 3

the top accounts are growing like crazy. looks like koc runs more stable at the beginning of this age, compared to former ages :)

KoC is running fine, but it seems the recruiters are running horribly slow for many people right now. I know I haven't been able to click at more than 30cpm for the last 36 hours or so, and the same for my officers. Anyone know why this is if KoC is running at normal speed? And I'm not just talking about one specific recruiter :p

StrikerForce1.
12th November 2006, 04:36 PM
im clickin at 160cpm when lacn lets me... but it needs more windows, its just not fast enough to keep me sharp :(

congrats whoever for whatever too if you need a trd comment, there you had it <3

bluud
12th November 2006, 05:36 PM
It's not the recruiter's fault. It seems the recruiting part of koc is lagging. You'll experience it when you ytu to click your own link. You'll see a (small) lagg, which causes the blank pages in lacn recruiter.

aglassinthesink
12th November 2006, 06:11 PM
Strike Action: 55,176,384

i'm guessing that's ranks 1 SA. just reconned it from an anomynous orc...

funny enough

Defensive Action 53,574,594 <--- just reconned TGF, there's rank 1 DA, and i asked the guy with rank 2 DA, it's at 33mil

i like the way that has worked out. shows that not everyone is invulnerable no matter what your army size is

Don-
12th November 2006, 06:13 PM
TheGodFather_LaCN 253,343 Elves ??? Gold 1

/me Passes Whitewolf/TGF an Umbrella Drink (Not spiked honest!!), Congrats on Rank 1 ;-), from growth stats it was inevitable anyway... congrats to PR/RF as well, 2 Big accounts.

On Clicker topic, cant complain about the speed when its a free service.

So thanks for letting Everyone use them ;-)

Cheers,

Don-TF

12th November 2006, 06:32 PM
me thinks TGF is gonna own this age other people wont have a chance if they don't merge or rotate good.

cash_money_empire11
12th November 2006, 06:52 PM
I agree with ya Avatar some merges need to happen for some of the other chains to have a chance and I am talking some graj style merges or LaCN will run away with it, but it so early in the age right now that if Some big players went under one of the top 5 TFF accounts besides TGF they would have a chance at catching TGF but till thathappens TGF will continue to make a bigger and bigger gap between #1 and the rest!

hordeorc
12th November 2006, 09:16 PM
me thinks TGF is gonna own this age other people wont have a chance if they don't merge or rotate good.

yeah, but with the merge of PR/Relentless, i see a lot of sell offs coming just to see GF not win.

ms_fishy
12th November 2006, 09:33 PM
w00t - new age ^^

i can see PRRF - ESLACN war brewing already, give it 4 weeks max then its showdown and ms liziy is always right

PS: noone gives me brownie points for making over 80% obnoxious but accurate prediction last age!
PSS: its new age, moddy wont you consider removing those yellow stripes? :lmao:

StrikerForce1.
12th November 2006, 09:43 PM
Strike Action: 55,176,384

i'm guessing that's ranks 1 SA. just reconned it from an anomynous orc...

funny enough

Defensive Action 53,574,594 <--- just reconned TGF, there's rank 1 DA, and i asked the guy with rank 2 DA, it's at 33mil

i like the way that has worked out. shows that not everyone is invulnerable no matter what your army size is

uhm.... he is just a few hours from being invulnerable
do the maths of turns slayer gets for hitting
he needs 15 right?
now make the maths for how many turns of DA tgf gets every 7 and a half hours.
bingo genius :p
this hasnt changed a bit, big army = invulnerable
and we can sab 50 weapons, but that losing tool shit is still there, i dont care if 1 spy = 50 weaps so you just lose 1 or 2 tools randomly.
so again, this shit stays the same, now go click before they decide to charge for it :p

LoseR
12th November 2006, 10:31 PM
ooo... it could be that a non-human could run away with this age. Go TGF Go!

12th November 2006, 10:36 PM
ooo... it could be that a non-human could run away with this age. Go TGF Go!

could also be a human run again.
where was the good old age 3 when Denny owned with his seven million men lol :)

chaoticlife
12th November 2006, 10:51 PM
the age has just begun so don't go naming a winner just yet.

I know alot of ppl are building spy and some major sabbing will happen this age , why else would TGF become an elve account ? maybe to have a huge sentry right after he makes sure his DA is good enough to hold on.

but with the new rules he is not safe nobody is safe.

prediction hmmmm. the top 50 ney the top 10 shall change many times this age .

Sixix
13th November 2006, 02:36 AM
during the last ages it was never the one with the top growth at the start, who won the age finally. last age it was MNR and the age before it was lor who started like a rocket. but hopefully it changes this age :p last age we have seen that koc is still a war game after all and not king of contracts :)

PS: noone gives me brownie points for making over 80% obnoxious but accurate prediction last age!

lol because you are wrong on this. you predicted 80% of all possibilies. if i remember right, you have said several time that TGF would not win the age for example :p

Suckonmychunk
13th November 2006, 03:28 AM
Spy Rating 2,920,960 Ranked #20

Thats me, who has 1-19?

Zeta
13th November 2006, 03:35 AM
As Far as i know Bloodpriest got #1 SA

and that SA is much higher then the one agglassinthesink posted of himself :)

he had around 75 million last night already

he can farm tgf for an day already but TGF never has any gold(he needs to drink less coffee and go to sleep more)

als i don;t think major wars will happen since everyone will crie when they can;t click lacn thingy again

BaBsIIe
13th November 2006, 04:33 AM
pigsfoot 102,755 Humans ??? Gold 162

grats piggy:raiseroof

Tres is soon to follow...

and about the number 1, yeah a bit soon to declare TGF the winner. BUt it looks very promesing for them...

The_UnTouchabLes
13th November 2006, 04:40 AM
Koc is an unpredictable game. alot can happen between now and the end of the age. Its only been a few days so far and considering past ages.. sell offs, people getting hacked and new alliance deals can see the top ranks move alot. There is a long time yet to go so, right now nothing is decided.

Jezuzz
13th November 2006, 05:17 AM
hours ago Bloodpirate-CP (not active) Recon 1 0
5 hours ago Bloodpirate-CP (not active) Recon 1 0

banned allready -_-?

Iceman2020_DJ
13th November 2006, 05:25 AM

banned allready -_-?

Would that be a record if so? :wavebye:

Looks like the recruiters, or KoC as bluud has noted, are back to normal :). Can finally click again....

On an off topic note..unless you consider my DA/Sentry TR...

Name: Driger_Lacn
Commander: ChaosMistressx
Race: Elves
Alliance Affiliation: The phoenix crusaders - Think before probing

26 minutes ago Driger_Lacn Attack defended 1 52 58 617,780

just thought that was something to share :P

undeRCoveR/Wario
13th November 2006, 05:34 AM
2 days ago Deathdoc_CP (not active) Recon 1 0
2 days ago Deathdoc_CP (not active)

banking each other?

Shane-
13th November 2006, 05:37 AM
Would that be a record if so? :wavebye:

Looks like the recruiters, or KoC as bluud has noted, are back to normal :). Can finally click again....

On an off topic note..unless you consider my DA/Sentry TR...

Urmmm

BP banned? Someone esle banned before me in Koc?... Proves im playing fair :p

Does anyone atcually know what happened to BP, i aint seen any Des'es post about whats happened, Vac mode, hacked? or plain and simply got to drunk one night, released he was spending to much time on koc, got drunk and deleted?

And Austin:
9 hours ago beatme Attack defended 1

I have my own little 'Ironic' attacks :p

Shane

taco_man1
13th November 2006, 05:43 AM

*sighs* I'll send him a message... If you don't like probing.... ummm.... you shouldn't probe?

I'll also ask the same question others did.... WHY is BP gone? any confirmation it's a ban? week suspension? should we expect confirmation?

taco_man1
13th November 2006, 05:49 AM

banned allready -_-?

Bloodpriest 73,891 Orcs ??? Gold 8

it's bloodpirate-cp gone, and not bloodpriest... just in case there is confusion

Shane-
13th November 2006, 05:59 AM
Bloodpriest 73,891 Orcs ??? Gold 8

it's bloodpirate-cp gone, and not bloodpriest... just in case there is confusion

Arr, Yes, Reading to fast to fully reconize his name ^^

Anyone know what the 2 DES dudes where nailed for, Or if there quit/hacked, ect

Shane

13th November 2006, 06:08 AM
ban now already would be very fast unless the accounts had sometimes the same IP's

Bloodpriest
13th November 2006, 06:11 AM
I just noticed that doc and pirate were inactive dont know what for so cant give any information yet.
I just reached 100mil SA :)

Sixix
13th November 2006, 06:47 AM
is or was this the cTc deathdoc?

im a little bit confused now :p did the former cTc buddies merge with DES?

Deathdoc
13th November 2006, 06:47 AM
You have been banned for Multiple Accounts.
LOL. That's gonna have to be proven. -.-
Serious, we never banked for each other. tsss

@six yep, its me. Deathdoc aka fallen_deathdoc aka deathdoc_cp

(deathdoc account was hacked in age4 and I never got the rights for name back...)

Sixix
13th November 2006, 06:49 AM
You have been banned for Multiple Accounts.
LOL. That's gonna have to be proven. -.-
Serious, we never banked for each other. tssslol looks like admins stay active :p

bloodpirate
13th November 2006, 06:52 AM
interesting, i do know that my neuphew and me did share the same IP address, but i never banked for deathdoc

Don-
13th November 2006, 06:53 AM
lol looks like admins stay active :p

Thats good news for the Game, a level playing field, any more banings?

Cheers,

~Don

Sixix
13th November 2006, 06:59 AM
interesting, i do know that my neuphew and me did share the same IP address, but i never banked for deathdocdid he got banned aswell? perhaps your bannings are not related to eachother and you just got busted because admins were checking your chain... have you been in the same chain with deathdoc?

Deathdoc
13th November 2006, 07:03 AM
I was pirates officer. Both were top50. I did not even click for my officers yet...

CrippledLucifer-
13th November 2006, 07:06 AM
im glad admins are still at it. i think bp and deathdoc's bannings have nothing to do with each other, admins probs checked des chain... if that's the case bloodpirate, then it sucks, perhaps you should try and contact them and sort this out. but lots of people's suspicions are proved correct with deathdoc's ban.

Deathdoc
13th November 2006, 07:11 AM
LOOL n00b, serious, you have no clue. Did you even check my chain? Still did not come over last age, right? OMG. Get a life.

But I guess I know now why I was banned. Same story as tgf last age. Sorry, but I am not going to wake up at 6am to reactivate my account.

Sixix
13th November 2006, 07:19 AM
LOOL n00b, serious, you have no clue. Did you even check my chain? Still did not come over last age, right? OMG. Get a life.

But I guess I know now why I was banned. Same story as tgf last age. Sorry, but I am not going to wake up at 6am to reactivate my account.lol so who did activate it? he must have get banned aswell i supose :p haha this is the most funny thing i have ever read!

matthewfriedles
13th November 2006, 07:19 AM

But I guess I know now why I was banned. Same story as tgf last age. Sorry, but I am not going to wake up at 6am to reactivate my account.

Then logic claims you will wait until you wake up to activate your account, rather than get someone else to do so.... assuming you are choosing to play by the rules. It's often wise to do so... at least while we have active admins :P

Also, having someone to activate your account seems awfully prepared of you given there wasn't much warning before hand. Cos surely no one else would have had your details other than for that purpose.

edit: damn sixix beat me to it

CrippledLucifer-
13th November 2006, 07:27 AM
owned and goodnight... means someone else had your login to activate you while you were sleeping, probably someone who banked you last age too. i know a crapload of people that complained about you using a/b or bankers and multies, and we're all proven right. stop being bitter about it :missu:

Deathdoc
13th November 2006, 07:51 AM
LOL. Ok. Thegodfather did the same last age. And what happened to him? Were it 3 days suspending? And actually everyone thought it was rediculous to bann/suspend someone for a happening like that. Reactivating means like getting the turns until you log in some hours later, like maybe 8 turns. That's all.
@Lucifer. You were the one complaining. Remember? And it was PROVEN it was not right. I always had less than 10 gold standing. Unless you manage to make an autobuyer allowing something like buying weapons on the second of turn, training soldiers and afterwards repairing you will NEVER get such results in a growing account. And if there would have been bankers I would not have been hit for gold at all, and I know quite some people that can stat you being sabbed for these things...
People were able to contact and talk with me on msn even during my sabs. OMG. Serious, stop crying about your missing activity.

@metthew
Of course there are other possibilities, too, right? Like I came home 4am cewt while age already ended and when it was clear that age will restart in less time than I need to sleep. I did give than the pass to my future commander for restarting the account and than I changed. Just to your kind of proofs...
What you think is not always what has to be right. Your "logic" does not have to be logic or true at all.
And just by the way, he was banned, too, and that is already said in replies before. I guess reading some stuff a bit more effective might help...

Sixix
13th November 2006, 08:14 AM
lol it was a little bit different with TGF last age. he took over the account, and therefore he did not register it obviously ;)

in your case it seems you have shared your logins with your commander and he has logged into your account. thats atleast what you say... nevertheless, please tell us if admins change the ban into suspension, it might be interesting what happens to "multiple accounts user" this age. :)

it sound strange for me, that you share your login details for getting 8 turns lol
you might get "hacked" if you share login details, do you think its really worth risking it for 8 turns?

btw i dont think every fake account got banned last age. perhaps admins made a list of ips and check these ips more carfully this age...

Carlos
13th November 2006, 08:16 AM
LOL. Ok. Thegodfather did the same last age. And what happened to him? Were it 3 days suspending? And actually everyone thought it was rediculous to bann/suspend someone for a happening like that. Reactivating means like getting the turns until you log in some hours later, like maybe 8 turns. That's all.
@Lucifer. You were the one complaining. Remember? And it was PROVEN it was not right. I always had less than 10 gold standing. Unless you manage to make an autobuyer allowing something like buying weapons on the second of turn, training soldiers and afterwards repairing you will NEVER get such results in a growing account. And if there would have been bankers I would not have been hit for gold at all, and I know quite some people that can stat you being sabbed for these things...
People were able to contact and talk with me on msn even during my sabs. OMG. Serious, stop crying about your missing activity.

@metthew
Of course there are other possibilities, too, right? Like I came home 4am cewt while age already ended and when it was clear that age will restart in less time than I need to sleep. I did give than the pass to my future commander for restarting the account and than I changed. Just to your kind of proofs...
What you think is not always what has to be right. Your "logic" does not have to be logic or true at all.
And just by the way, he was banned, too, and that is already said in replies before. I guess reading some stuff a bit more effective might help...

if its only 8 turns why did you do it:badger:
Khelbenn 217,282 Humans ??? Gold 2
LordMan-RF 205,218 Humans ??? Gold 15

the gap gets bigger every minute

bloodpirate
13th November 2006, 08:17 AM
it will be interesting to see if only us got banned or did other people who share IP addresses. i know my neuphew and i share IP address as i am visiting my sister. my son and i share IP address since we live in same house. i did activate deathdoc's account this age, but never once logged in after that to bank. does anyone know if it was just us who got banned or did my whole chain get banned.. it did say banned, i guess that means not suspended, what is the difference, what did it say when all those people got suspended last age a month before it ended, like the godfather, for instance

DES-tudent
13th November 2006, 08:34 AM
It said: "You are suspended for banking, your account will be reactivated in ... days"

No your chain is still there only not part of DES anymore since both off you are gone. NOw make a new account and come back. Shit happens!

Sixix
13th November 2006, 08:36 AM
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/battlefield.php?start=0

you can still search for names on the ranking screen, even if you cant enter your koc account.

ooks like some of deathdoc's most loyal officers are gone aswell. dunno if they simply didnt get reactivated yet or if the decided to stop playing koc. whats has happened to them deathdoc? they stuck with you for ages and they were never afraid to loose loads of untrained soldiers and sabbed BPMs to break weapons for their boss.
its said to see they are gone :(

bloodpirate
13th November 2006, 08:52 AM
problem with starting a new account, is my neuphew and son won't be able to. so why bother

DES-tudent
13th November 2006, 09:03 AM
You got busted for logging into Deathdocs account to activate it and thus sharing logins. Don't see the difference with giving an account away, but will leave that discussion.

I am on a campus with 12 other people in 7 other clans using all the same IP and we never got banned/questioned or suspended for sharing login etc. One got busted for AB.. Even more when i am at my parents place, my brother login on the same IP as well and again we never have had any problems. So i think you can play the game as you always played.

StrikerForce1.
13th November 2006, 09:11 AM
Anthony-wing-pang-lo (not active)

hes gone too just saw in my logs. boom adminshot!

and deathdoc... seriously...
"hi, wea re the admins and well ban you if anyone ever had logs of your account, to prove it, we are suspending tgf in age 6"
rest of koc: oooohhh good we now know that! lets not do it

dethdoc: heh im al l33t and sleep and still get those 8 turns
admin: oh really?
dethdoc: oh knows zomgbbqhax MY ACCOUNT I ARE GONE

admins suck wide and long, but dude... use one braincell at least!

CrippledLucifer-
13th November 2006, 09:12 AM
where is maeddy? TheHiob? and others (fyi they were his offies and suspected fakes this and last age)... did bloodpirate activate them all? :wavebye:

bloodpirate
13th November 2006, 09:27 AM
ask me no questions and i will tell you no lies

rachelf
13th November 2006, 09:36 AM
Anyone notice 4/10 top accounts are ES/LACN????? well done guys and gals!!!!!
TGF, Ste's, LBS, and badassbabe!:raiseroof

LordCounter
13th November 2006, 09:53 AM
Anyone notice 4/10 top accounts are ES/LACN????? well done guys and gals!!!!!
TGF, Ste's, LBS, and badassbabe!:raiseroof

i count 9 members in the NR/DP chain in top 50 (inculding agent and viv)

Kingpaul
13th November 2006, 10:03 AM
u guys see how well greek-empire is doing?? he wasnt lying when he said he was coming back to do his best..
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2195916
Im impressed lol

Also griffs chain is huge. Tons of accounts over 100K army size...
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3587849

Kartel
13th November 2006, 10:06 AM
just wanted to say congrats to WW on wining the age like a true champion. I have repect for only 2 age winners You and LordStriker because you actually played your accounts. GL in age 7 :D. Oh and i finnished ranked 35 highest rank in my koc career, and from what i hear highest ranked ES member finnish ever, but i guess stes will pass me this age :raiseroof . Nice being on top page for a noob like me, and it felt even better that we were being sabbed and sabbed almost everyone whole age. :badger: congrats ES/LACN

Kingpaul
13th November 2006, 10:27 AM
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2976508

I had ot laugh when I saw who LACN/ES is boosting. if you guys remember in age 5 shibuii went around pretending ot be KOC admins(had some other tricks to) to get peoples login info. he ended up sellling off a lot of people to himself and here he is with a place of honor ontop of LACN/ES. I always supported LACN/es but this is not something I approve of at all. Shame on you guys.. Btw this is coming from someone that had an officer lose his account to shibuii

SAnathema
13th November 2006, 10:41 AM
u guys see how well greek-empire is doing?? he wasnt lying when he said he was coming back to do his best..
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2195916
Im impressed lol

Also griffs chain is huge. Tons of accounts over 100K army size...
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3587849

You havent seen half from Greek-Empire 's growth yet.
in a few days he is getting a better line and he ll be clicking like hell..
Till then he gets a nice free ride from his 2 nice officers ;)

Greek-Empire
13th November 2006, 11:09 AM
Kingpaul :)
i can say this.. Iam back :)
you didnt see nothing yet.. i promise that too :)

Greek-Empire

Haydn
13th November 2006, 11:31 AM
i count 9 members in the NR/DP chain in top 50 (inculding agent and viv)

Give it time and onlty 1 or 2 of them will be there not difficult getting top 50 in the new age scramble try doing it at the end of an age,

Kingpaul
i can say this.. Iam back
you didnt see nothing yet.. i promise that too

Greek-Empire

I dont see anything to be worried about yet G-E PM me when your ready for me to start competing,

~Haydn

Coooone
13th November 2006, 11:35 AM
Give it time and onlty 1 or 2 of them will be there not difficult getting top 50 in the new age scramble try doing it at the end of an age,

~Haydn

Ah yes 1 or 2? wanna bet the 9 will turn into 10 or more? ;)
You haven't seen the hiders like NJ i assume :heart:

Jumperrrrr

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
13th November 2006, 11:52 AM

I had ot laugh when I saw who LACN/ES is boosting. if you guys remember in age 5 shibuii went around pretending ot be KOC admins(had some other tricks to) to get peoples login info. he ended up sellling off a lot of people to himself and here he is with a place of honor ontop of LACN/ES. I always supported LACN/es but this is not something I approve of at all. Shame on you guys.. Btw this is coming from someone that had an officer lose his account to shibuii

listen whoever you are, shibuii has been with es since age 5 middle i think and he has more than proved his worth to us and has never done nothing like that while in es and till now never heard of anything like that, so es will support shibuii for now and for as long as he plays.

Haydn
13th November 2006, 12:04 PM
Ah yes 1 or 2? wanna bet the 9 will turn into 10 or more? ;)
You haven't seen the hiders like NJ i assume :heart:

Jumperrrrr

NJ is a great player i joined under him last age until he kicked me :D

and will only be the great players liek him that will finish there :)

and no you wont hold 10 top spots i gaurentee it.

~Haydn

SAnathema
13th November 2006, 12:04 PM
Name: Skorpz_LoP
Commander: Greek-Empire

nice move ;)

JuanTorez1
13th November 2006, 12:28 PM

What are you talking about? I can assure you that shibuii has never done anything like that. If you want to stir up trouble at least tell the truth, and dont make up stuff. You say this is "coming from an officer that lost his account to shibuii?? Rofl, I could make up something like that if I wanted.... just like you did :)

Haydn
13th November 2006, 12:33 PM
Well alot whom may think they wil be in top 100, may not be there, possibly me, possibly not...We have some plans, and i am talking with yet another alliance now about doing some sort of silly growth deals..so we shall see...

age is just started oh Fortune teller himshe :)

dont need to be a fortune teller to tell you the top 50 now wont be the top 50 later.

Kingpaul
13th November 2006, 12:35 PM
What are you talking about? I can assure you that shibuii has never done anything like that. If you want to stir up trouble at least tell the truth, and dont make up stuff. You say this is "coming from an officer that lost his account to shibuii?? Rofl, I could make up something like that if I wanted.... just like you did :)

Im making it up am I?? If you look back to the age 5 TRD you will see we were preparing a mass against him for pages of it until we all got warnings. Dont talk about shit you dont know. The thing is he wasnt doing anything illegal just talking people into giving out there info soo you can shut up :) and dont try and talk back cause im not gonna answer you.

Now to a post that actually had some meaing/sense to it.
To Stes, He must have stopped with that cause I know ES is pretty good about that stuff but I just dont like it for personal reasons having to do with age 5.

Skorpz joining greek-empire is putting him in a very good position to get high in the ranks. If i remember correctly greek-empire was a click whore himself. Im excited to see what he can do. LOP is also looking relatively impressive early on :)

LordCounter
13th November 2006, 12:39 PM

~Haydn

erm...actually gundarl will EASILY be top 10 so you dont have to worry about that :)

then you have Gundarl in the top 50 for sure, NJ and tater have both shown to be top players last age so im pretty sure they'll end up top 50 too

thats at least 3 just to shut you up
and then the potential others...Prophesied_Slayer, Nightmare_DS, HuskarLC-NR

i dont think 5 will be a problem either

great account you got there btw

Name: Haydn
Commander: ShaneV2
Race: Humans
Alliance Affiliation: Giving 1-2k CC a day to officers, as long as they click themselves.
Highest Rank 3,441 / 2 days ago
Army Size: 6,265

i remember you said last age that i couldnt even sab you :)

rachelf
13th November 2006, 12:52 PM
Now to a post that actually had some meaing/sense to it.
To Stes, He must have stopped with that cause I know ES is pretty good about that stuff but I just dont like it for personal reasons having to do with age 5.

Thanks for that paul!
Shibs has been with us a while, as ste's said, and I have not seen any evidence of any underhand tactics from him whatsoever. All we can gage our opinions on him from is what we have seen while he has been ES, which is an honourable, hardworking, dedicated team player.
We tend to shift people around anyhow to ensure we give a few members a 'boost'.

cash_money_empire11
13th November 2006, 01:15 PM
Well I warred Shin and elo in age 5 with TJO before they merged with ES now all 3 of them are in ES, talk about a ironic. But anyway Will blood pirate get his account back or is banned for good??

GE and LoP will be quite the team I imagine I am sure there wilkl be a couple more growth deals to happen, but LoP left ToF out to dry! :(

Well Nevermind I am proud to say Welcome ToF to the DP chain! Wow, talk about some merges goin on!

Haydn
13th November 2006, 01:19 PM
erm...actually gundarl will EASILY be top 10 so you dont have to worry about that :)

then you have Gundarl in the top 50 for sure, NJ and tater have both shown to be top players last age so im pretty sure they'll end up top 50 too

thats at least 3 just to shut you up
and then the potential others...Prophesied_Slayer, Nightmare_DS, HuskarLC-NR

i dont think 5 will be a problem either

great account you got there btw

Name: Haydn
Commander: ShaneV2
Race: Humans
Alliance Affiliation: Giving 1-2k CC a day to officers, as long as they click themselves.
Highest Rank 3,441 / 2 days ago
Army Size: 6,265

i remember you said last age that i couldnt even sab you :)

Lol im havnt started yet so dont banta about my account, and you know for sure they will finish top 50 and 10? im sure 2 or 3 of them got banned for cheating what saying it wont happen again? and 1 or 2 is just a figure of speech meaning not as many as 10 or what ever, so shut the fuck up.

~Haydn

cash_money_empire11
13th November 2006, 01:24 PM
Well hadyn I think you can add one more from the DP chain to your top 50, Destiny along with MDB2_ToF who is a CW, so I think that would make the list up to like 7 or 8! ;)

Carlos
13th November 2006, 01:57 PM
imagine NR got in a war now and their growth gets slowed down...
now its the time to war, when losing noobs can make a difference
*hint*

LadyBloodyScythe
13th November 2006, 02:30 PM
Im making it up am I?? If you look back to the age 5 TRD you will see we were preparing a mass against him for pages of it until we all got warnings.

Strange....

I just searched the Age 5 TRD threads and found no reference to Shibuii, Shib or Shib(.)(.)bies at all.

shibuii
13th November 2006, 02:52 PM
I'd like to have some proof before my good name gets sullied.

If you can't find some proof, King Paul, I'd like a public apology.

TRD? Maybe not, but I'm not going to sit idly by while my name (and the good name of ES/LaCN/TJO/PCC) gets trampled on by some guy who probably has a name mixed up.

Kingpaul
13th November 2006, 02:59 PM
Strange....

I just searched the Age 5 TRD threads and found no reference to Shibuii, Shib or Shib(.)(.)bies at all.

Well since the top rankings discussion age 5 is no longer around(remember all the bs that peopl were posting so thats why krystin created this sub forum and deleted the old thread.). convenient for both of us it seems lol

here is the post i got a warning for which I think was this particular convo.. cant access it sry.
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthr...007#post528007

~mini~
13th November 2006, 03:05 PM
can i just say does anybody think the hackers will be back

also it will be nice to no if hackers hit chains or just random people

ps TGF might not win cos of his huge TBG he might get hacked, chain split ( ES get bored of LaCN or they both get into too many wars ) or WW justs gets bored and has to quit KoC and cant give the acc to another player

pss man i was reading some pages and you lot had allrdy made 2 pages while i was reading 1 !!!!!

Iceman2020_DJ
13th November 2006, 04:09 PM
Lol im havnt started yet so dont banta about my account, and you know for sure they will finish top 50 and 10? im sure 2 or 3 of them got banned for cheating what saying it wont happen again? and 1 or 2 is just a figure of speech meaning not as many as 10 or what ever, so shut the fuck up.

~Haydn

None were banned. Gunny and Tater were suspended. I'm assuming that's what you meant, but I'm just being a pain and have to be technical :p.

Who knows who will finish where. If I could click, perhaps I could pull a miracle and finish top 50 or higher :p; anything is possible, and only time will tell.

jarek
13th November 2006, 05:47 PM
can i just say does anybody think the hackers will be back

also it will be nice to no if hackers hit chains or just random people

ps TGF might not win cos of his huge TBG he might get hacked, chain split ( ES get bored of LaCN or they both get into too many wars ) or WW justs gets bored and has to quit KoC and cant give the acc to another player

pss man i was reading some pages and you lot had allrdy made 2 pages while i was reading 1 !!!!!
es will never get bored of lacn the chain wont split and there is no such thing as too many wars. you obviously dont know us well and your just assuming because other chains split we will too this is our 3rd age together and we've been kicking ass since age 5 warring and winning :) es/lacn for ever!!!
king paul quit making up shit about shibuii if your confused about his name or something. i've and some other people known shib for a long time and we know he didnt do anything like that.