PDA

View Full Version : is LaCn all that?

Lord of the Underworld
9th November 2006, 04:00 PM
i know many of you feel that lacn is corrupt even though they try to present a clean image of themselves.

Just wondering your about your reactions to lacn

Josef-Sepp-Dietrich
9th November 2006, 04:58 PM
bunch of hypocritical loosers.

Judderz
9th November 2006, 05:03 PM
Lol, another one for the Bitter Bandwagon elo

Hansscherff
9th November 2006, 05:46 PM
For someone who apparently is AGAINST LaCN, your way of putting the poll together isnt very smart. You have 5 options AGAINST LaCN and 1 FOR. That means all people wanting to vote 'NO' to your question will have their votes divided over the 5 options, while all the players wanting to vote 'YES' will be united under the same poll option.

This would mean that you might need more than 75% of the people wanting to vote NO to make sure you'll get a satisfactory result, else the YES-voters will have the biggest amount of votes for one of the poll options making them 'win' the poll.

Next time if you make a smart poll, think about that.

Jezuzz
9th November 2006, 05:58 PM
Hans, you need to stop using drugs.

And Who are Lacn ^^?

Judderz
9th November 2006, 06:05 PM
Who still wants to be associated with Lacn.

-Lord_striker
Former Death_Dealer of LaCN

Loki-of-Chaos
9th November 2006, 06:13 PM
I've some cool people in LaCN & their Elite Sister and couldn't pick a poll choice so I'll just answer the question, are they all that? No.

If they were half as good as many of them say they are I would have picked, I'm scared of them :D

Sixix
9th November 2006, 06:18 PM
-Lord_striker
Former Death_Dealer of LaCN

well its not a title or rank within LaCN. its simply the name of one of his forum accounts :p

Lord of the Underworld
9th November 2006, 10:30 PM
lol,

it is a Title of LaCN, only begotten to a true loyal Death Dealer of LaCn Family

but no longer

--> READ MY SIgnature BELOW :)

r0b-dog
9th November 2006, 10:53 PM
I take it as everybody else talks about them they are:

bunch of hypocritical loosers.