PDA

View Full Version : A little bit of truth!

GenkiDragon
26th October 2006, 01:15 AM
Well, I used to be ranked top 100 ... and the account is now owned by tater, and now has been suspended...

I'll let tater comment on why.. however my new account was also suspended for banking!...

Back in age 3, me and a friend from work (Ashari Dragon) used to play koc from the same work computers and actually had the same home ip address (thanks to ntl broadband... super slow!). During that time, we never shared account info.. not once! Was crazy when you think about it, because it must have looked like we were cheating!

Age 4 I didnt have a banker for 3 months, whilst in the top 100... I DA whored so well that the only people who could farm me, where those with bankers! Yet even with logs of them admitting it, not one of them got banned!

I then searched... asked all my KoC friends... and they all had bankers! Every single one! Especially those that did well and farmed and made the game fun. It quickly became clear that as long as an actual person was logging into the account (as in, not an ab) the admins didnt care.

Eventually, after feeling ill from sleeping so little, and finding that it was not possible to work a full day and sleep in two hour shifts, I decided, if all those hitting me have bankers, and admins wont do anything about it... then i will have a banker aswell..

And that is how i have played for two and a bit ages... the only way i saw fair..

However, if I wanted to claim my innocences... this is how i would do it.. :)

Dear Admins...
You banned me and a friend for banking each others account where the truth is that i share an account with his sister and he shares his account with my dad. As there is no clear rule stating we cant have two people to an account I did not think this was against the rules. I understand it is illegal to run an account with someone elses email address, that is why we set up a shared email account so we could do this! :)

I will make a quick comment on taters account. I noticed that his sister in law (who btw, lives across the road from him... i know because i have been there) was also banned... I am wondering if infact it was a wrongful banning due to the ammount of time they spend at each others house... and by the way, his brother in law, son and mother also do, or have at times played KoC so it could be a multiple account banning again...
or he could have actually been cheating, i really dont know! lol

DD are planning on continuing to play and happy to bounce back from this :) general feeling on the forums is good. (and its a welcome break for tater)

For all those n00bs that thought the top accounts didnt cheat... well now you know!

And for all those that think the people who are still there don't cheat! lmfao! I think i will quote aser from my forums!

Well damn, I play enough to be a cheater. That's freaking amazing. Someone should commend the guys out there that have went to the effort of a proxy all this time.

Aser

ps... at least two of those accounts that didnt get banned, I have personally banked for in the top 50, so I wouldnt say the admins weren't too accurate on who they banned!

Bloodpriest
26th October 2006, 01:24 AM
Aser (not active):morning:

Kill3rSam
26th October 2006, 02:57 AM
2 of des their rather big acc's also got banned lol

GenkiDragon
26th October 2006, 02:59 AM
indeed! lol... aint a single group out there that's guilt free

azn_8oi
26th October 2006, 03:03 AM
This is stupid.. the bannings.. i mean... this could so be easily mis understood.. i mean if i go to my friends house (the ones that play) and i logg on my account i get banned? what about Net Cafes?!! and Family? this is stupod!

chaser1
26th October 2006, 03:42 AM
Most of my chain and myself was banned for that very reason. Coming over to my house almost daily and logging in. I have five computers so it was easy for all of us to log in through one router. Now we are all banned.

Morgenstern
26th October 2006, 04:04 AM
Thank to the people who made the admins do this finally.And about the ban thing,I dont believe any people who says its about the IP etc.%99 of KoC do that and not all are banned.............yet

el--diablo
26th October 2006, 04:27 AM
indeed! lol... aint a single group out there that's guilt free

Actually... LoP is... I am actually quite pleasantly surprised ^^ It's quite funny how since age 3 people have called us cheaters and now almost every other clan has has accounts suspended or banned and we are left with a few others clean :)

GenkiDragon
26th October 2006, 04:35 AM
skorps didnt used to be (im pretty sure he admitted that) , SS certainly never was! lol... chaos butterfly was one of the lop people who farmed me when i didnt cheat. He got banned/hacked or something eventually...

As for now, i know nothing on lop cheating so would naturally assume that they dont this age (and judging by skorps DA its pretty obvious he doesnt have a banker now). But i guarentee you, someone, somewhere in the lop chain has cheated this age... there is always someone... even as simple as using proxies to click... its still illegal...

but i will agree, lop is definately one of the cleaner alliances out there :)

el--diablo
26th October 2006, 04:38 AM
Yeah of course I am not claiming that we are 100% clean throughout the chain, but which alliance is ^^

Yes SS got bored of KOC last age and took risks, which he paid the price for. But he always played KOC like that :p

I am glad to see that tater is only in vacation. I should be sad - it puts us down one place - but I admire the way he has taken himself to the top so quickly this age.

LordCounter
26th October 2006, 04:46 AM
GenkiDragon indeed! lol... aint a single group out there that's guilt free

i dont see anyone banned from BSS or PR

el--diablo
26th October 2006, 04:52 AM
BSS-Jolly-Roger and BSS_Shelob are gone from BSS I think. PR are clean though I think.

GenkiDragon
26th October 2006, 04:52 AM
yea a couple off bbs went, and PR are normally pretty clean and some damn good players! lol... either that or just damn good at cheating!

Bloodpriest
26th October 2006, 04:59 AM
Not sure if they were LOP or FOH (for me its the same :P ) but I have quite some inactives in my logs here since last night Diablo...dont tell me all LOP/FOH guys are on holiday together:whatgives
Im afraid you guys arent that clean after all...

GenkiDragon
26th October 2006, 05:03 AM
lop id dont think have lost anything... only foh accounts i know of are 3 DD accounts, (me aser and tater) one NR (gunny) and killa mouse i think

Coooone
26th October 2006, 05:07 AM
Meh des ain't clear as well

and yes 1 NR got banned

GenkiDragon
26th October 2006, 05:12 AM
Damn I love that sig!

bssjollyroger
26th October 2006, 06:13 AM
Well too bad an unfortunate day for me as I deleted because of all the cheating in game and the dang random factor just so we are clear you can read my post in the banning section...got tired of blanking on sabs inability to recon just takeing tooo much time with the captchs and everything.

el--diablo
26th October 2006, 08:38 AM
Not sure if they were LOP or FOH (for me its the same :P ) but I have quite some inactives in my logs here since last night Diablo...dont tell me all LOP/FOH guys are on holiday together:whatgives
Im afraid you guys arent that clean after all...

It's not the same at all, we are just helping out TOF. Care to give me some names of our inactive accounts? ^^ Oh no... you can't because they're not ours...

EworTam-
26th October 2006, 08:58 AM
Well too bad an unfortunate day for me as I deleted because of all the cheating in game and the dang random factor just so we are clear you can read my post in the banning section...got tired of blanking on sabs inability to recon just takeing tooo much time with the captchs and everything.

You deleted your account because of cheating on the day the admins took steps to reduce the amount of cheating/cheaters?

ms_fishy
26th October 2006, 09:06 AM
You deleted your account because of cheating on the day the admins took steps to reduce the amount of cheating/cheaters?

it isn't too big a coincidence, ewortam - bss has been losing a few active sabbers (either they quit or they leave chain) because of enormous amount of fakes hits for months without any hope that admin would do anything about it - i can show you my logs and 90% of them aren't legit and i can tell you it isnt so much fun sabbing fake massers - i myself sold off my account a few days before the mass banning and moved on to other games and so did some of my offies - admins just came to save the game in the nick of time ;)

bssjollyroger
yes.. you want the delete letter I requested it back in aug finally did it yesturday...sorry buddy go fish at tll...if it was not for my commander steve early in the age I never would have had so many soldiers...luv ya liz...

Monkey_kid
Damn I love that sig!
no spamming in trd plz ^^

really, i think they should check out Deathdoc's chain lol
and t0msky deserved that suspension :p there was proof of him cheating by sharing logins

Coooone
26th October 2006, 12:18 PM
Damn I love that sig!

Mine?

If so, can't blame ya :p

Sin69
26th October 2006, 03:41 PM
i dont see anyone banned from BSS or PR

No one been banned/suspended from CoF either.

Hibun_th
26th October 2006, 04:33 PM
no one banned suspended in LH nor in IMPERIVM's chain ^^..

RoyMustang
26th October 2006, 08:14 PM
Well, I used to be ranked top 100 ... and the account is now owned by tater, and now has been suspended...

I'll let tater comment on why.. however my new account was also suspended for banking!...
Which is wrong and against the rules
Back in age 3, me and a friend from work (Ashari Dragon) used to play koc from the same work computers and actually had the same home ip address (thanks to ntl broadband... super slow!). During that time, we never shared account info.. not once! Was crazy when you think about it, because it must have looked like we were cheating!
Ok, this whole "me and blank share the same computer thing now we are going to get banned" needs to stop, my friend and his brother log in the same computer, and are not banned, i log in on that computer when i'm there and i'm not banned

Age 4 I didnt have a banker for 3 months, whilst in the top 100... I DA whored so well that the only people who could farm me, where those with bankers! Yet even with logs of them admitting it, not one of them got banned!
ok, but u cheated too, so uh you dont have much of an arguement as its coming from a someone who said he cheated and either way the admins may of not cared then or they were toying with you
I then searched... asked all mpost on GUA too much, but i felt this nessecaryy KoC friends... and they all had bankers! Every single one! Especially those that did well and farmed and made the game fun. It quickly became clear that as long as an actual person was logging into the account (as in, not an ab) the admins didnt care.
Finding bankers....is probably one of the harder things in KOC, because its not the ip that gives proof, which i explained earlier, now i'm not expert on this, so i could be wrong but the only real way i can think of to be found guilty of banking, is to you and your banker to log in at the same time.

Eventually, after feeling ill from sleeping so little, and finding that it was not possible to work a full day and sleep in two hour shifts, I decided, if all those hitting me have bankers, and admins wont do anything about it... then i will have a banker aswell..

And that is how i have played for two and a bit ages... the only way i saw fair..
hmm if everyone commits a crime, does it make it right?

However, if I wanted to claim my innocences... this is how i would do it.. :)

I will make a quick comment on taters account. I noticed that his sister in law (who btw, lives across the road from him... i know because i have been there) was also banned... I am wondering if infact it was a wrongful banning due to the ammount of time they spend at each others house... and by the way, his brother in law, son and mother also do, or have at times played KoC so it could be a multiple account banning again...
or he could have actually been cheating, i really dont know! lol
I dont know tater personally, but i explained that whole multi accounts family thing earlier
DD are planning on continuing to play and happy to bounce back from this :) general feeling on the forums is good. (and its a welcome break for tater)

For all those n00bs that thought the top accounts didnt cheat... well now you know!
I'm not a real big fan of the big accounts...or too many people but i was surpised that TGF_Lacn was banned..or suspended....if i had to take a guess he was probably accused of banking, (not saying he did or did not do it b ut banking seems like a non full ban punshiment)

And for all those that think the people who are still there don't cheat! lmfao! I think i will quote aser from my forums!

ps... at least two of those accounts that didnt get banned, I have personally banked for in the top 50, so I wouldnt say the admins weren't too accurate on who they banned!Whole banking theory, was explained earlier, and they may of only checked the past 2 months or so

Annnnd thats my take on it, i usally dont

eww bright color, i know -.-

GenkiDragon
27th October 2006, 01:08 AM
Annnnd thats my take on it, i usally dont

eww bright color, i know -.-

Indeed... doesnnt make what i did right, and I wasn't trying to at least explain why it's done and the fact that it's too late for a lot of us who cheated because we wanted to play fairly! lol... and the admins weren't doing anything about it!

However, now the admins are back and i don't think it's 'well done admins' for me it's more like... 'where were you 2 years ago?'

StrikerForce1.
27th October 2006, 04:35 AM
Players Online 845 58%
Guests Online 602 42%
Total Online 1,447 100%

the ab's show their dissapearance!

Sharing passwords with other people and logging into accounts that are not yours

sharing password = cheating
kk genki.

and if ou wanna argue about it
Attempting in any way to circumvent the mechanisms set up to keep Kings of Chaos fair

kthnkx.

and in case you are sitll wondering, 2 years ago, shit, 2 months ago, they were getting money from the clickin that displayed ads to pay for their MIT life ;) gonna tell me they really care now about hteir shit game? rofl.

Ady
27th October 2006, 05:46 AM

which is an absolute mystery because i know at least 3 people that log into imperivm lol

GenkiDragon
27th October 2006, 06:19 AM
and in case you are sitll wondering, 2 years ago, shit, 2 months ago, they were getting money from the clickin that displayed ads to pay for their MIT life ;) gonna tell me they really care now about hteir shit game? rofl.

lol! hhmmmm... if only the ogame community was this good! lol
would be really nice to see a well run game with fun people playing it!

el--diablo
27th October 2006, 01:49 PM

IMPERIVM isn't active anymore...

kocplayer_sinceAge3beta
27th October 2006, 04:22 PM
all bull. just a few rules. and play the game

Gem-
27th October 2006, 04:39 PM
There are only a few rules - it's just too bad people can't seem to follow them.

StrikerForce1.
27th October 2006, 05:01 PM
Exactly Gem, love to see you around btw, aint talked in forever but i still lurv you :)
The thing is, people like you, and people who play fair, dont have anything to complain about unless they are banned. You are happy right now i presume, seeing how people who dont bleed over the keyboard like you and so many others that do just for good ol' koc (i nkow exagearted but you seriously deserve better than koc <3)

Anyways, banning some or most of the cheaters first of all shows admins exist.. wohoo... banning them when they've given admins enough capital also says the admins are full of shit, but hey, that we knew already so nothing new.
Also banning such a shitload of cheaters, from all clans, shows admins MIGHT actually take it a bit more seriously, or like last age when capcha changed, they cripple most of the cheaters for a lil while (no one had autobuyers, autosabbers etc etc when capcha changed...)
Still look, again and even more people doing the naughty!
I dont mind saying i was on a buyer, neither anyone will care cause i wasnt playing at all... got a job recently after creating the account again, and really didnt play other than selling billions into it just for shits n giggles.
Hope you guys like Gem who enjoy the game still, get a nice next age with as little unfairness as possible... and hope that you still think the game is fun without the cheaters :) i know i LOVED most of the cheaters (not the skiddies who stole accounts, the real smartass bastards who just got banned under their whole alliances noses n stuff ^^)

Lurv n cookies to all, and remember kids, if you use admuncher, admins lie about the displayed ads and they go to jail eventually!
lawl <3