PDA

View Full Version : lets do this!

Nevar
7th November 2004, 12:05 PM
{you are in a lonley and dark forest with no way out. you look at the way you came but it seem it is thickly covered in trees. the you hear snapping noises at the trees and an unfocused, clear figure jumps down from the tree and throws you at a tree. it becomes visible and the human preditor stands in front of you, urging you to fight with him}

{Jenki Straps on his gear and mask}
"lets go"

{now blades pop out of his wrist bands and charges}

"HEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

DarkFireLord
7th November 2004, 02:21 PM
As Isaac is thrown against the tree, he draws out his dagger and as he hits the tree, he takes no impact from the dagger, which is now embedded in the tree. He sees his foe charging straight at him.

Fool...

He rips off the hilt of his dagger, and reveals that, though embbeded in the tree, is double sided pointing stright at his foe. Isaac side steps and sticks his leg out in front of his foe while drawign his broadsword.

Nevar
7th November 2004, 02:25 PM
{Jenki performs a misty and lands on isaacs foot, the begins swiftly swiping at his enamies head}

cummon! no measyly trick is gonna stop ME!

DarkFireLord
7th November 2004, 02:58 PM
ooc: What's a misty...?

Ic: Isaac feels the stomp on his foot, but isn't hurt by it. He ducked as his foe slashed at him, getting the top of his ear cut lightly, then he lunged at his foe's liver with his broadsword.

Nevar
7th November 2004, 03:02 PM
ooc: its a flip with a spin to it

ic:

{Jenki slashesdown at the sword and catches it inbetween the wristblades. he begins to twist his unbreakable blades in an atempt to destroy the blade by snapping it. meanwile his other blade begins slashing at isaacs chest in another swift manor}

Im not the kinda guy who is easy to kill

DarkFireLord
7th November 2004, 03:11 PM
ooc: fun. If you're wrist blades are twisting my sword, and you have wrist blades on both arms, then how can yu slash? do you have more then 2 arms? lol

Ic: "Wood snaps, blood-steel doesn't, it ignites." as Isaac says this his sword glows read, redding the metal touching it. As his enemy slashes at his chest, he takes few hits, but not to much avail, his vampiric garb blocks all of the slashes, and barely gives impact. Isaac quickly rips his sword from the two blades, which are now not quite as forceful at their temperature, and swings at his foe's left wrist.

ChaosTony
7th November 2004, 03:12 PM
{stabs Isasc in the back while he's not looking}

Nevar
7th November 2004, 03:17 PM
ooc theres two blades next to each other on both rists so i have two on both hands

ic
danmit

{jenki quickly side kicks his apponent at the head and flips over isaac, grabs his shoulder and puts one foot to his back. the blades on his wrists were still hot so the blades burned through isaacs armor and jenki pull him back in an attempt to throw him into a river}

DarkFireLord
7th November 2004, 04:02 PM
ooc: You should read my stats... cuz some stuff in here that I might use might be confusing, my brother had them messed up earlier.

ic: Feeling the first stab at his back (which ripped his cloak but caused him no physical damage) and the kick which hit his chin, Isaac turned behind him to look at his second foe. As jenki jumps behind him, which is now his front. The two foes collide. Leaving Isaac slightly confused. Though Isaac sizes of the situation adn drives his still hot sword at the pair.

Nevar
7th November 2004, 04:13 PM
{seeing that his plan is going perfectly, Jenki jumps and lands on the sword wile it was in mid swing. he kicks the sword out of isaac's hand anddoes a front flip.his two legs landed on isaac's shoulders and he tightened the around his apponent's head. then pulls to try and throw his enamy into the river again}

"your going down pretty boy, your fires been extingueshed"

{Jenki puts his hands on the ground with a tight grip and then flings isaac ooff his leggs, towards the river}

DarkFireLord
7th November 2004, 04:20 PM
Whatever this spar sucked... I mean. How could you jump and land on my sword if it was aimed downward, and you were on the ground entangled with chaos? I roleplayed damage, but you were like:
Front flips and doesn't get damahe
Kills Isaac
Back flips and doesn't take damage
Kills Isaac.

Becuase of you're way of roleplayign which is basically god-moding, I have made this final post.

Ic: Having sustained no damage, and having his sword still with him, Isaac let's himself into the river, diving under out of view. He quickly gets out farther down, silently runs back to the spot, grabs his dagger, stabs pridetor in the neck five times and twice through his heart, then runs off towards his invisible home where no one can see him.

Nevar
7th November 2004, 05:03 PM
ooc no offence but your a spazz. i was not entangled, you didnt say that anywhere, and you didnt say it was going verticly, but well sorry, its been a wilke since i did this

ic
{bleeding extremely badly, jenki take his medicomp device and takes the knives connected to it and sticks it in his chest. all of his wounds heal but takes a great deal of energy. understanding he was still no match for the warrior. he uses the charge emiter, a devise that recharges energies, and disapears from the forest}

DarkFireLord
7th November 2004, 05:14 PM
I did say you flew into the other guy, because, the other guy chaos tony said "stabs Isaac from behind" and you said "flips behind Isaac" so you woulda slammed into him, so if not in entangled you at least be sprwaled on the ground. And then, if you're on the ground how would I hit you if I'm 'driving' my sword horizantally? and If it was horizantal when you jumped up , you would have slammed the sword.

Btw, if you're neck was puntured and you're heart had holes in it, then you wouldn't die immediatly, but you'd faint, not noly from blood loss but also because no blood would be moving, unless falling frm wounds. Therefore even if you didn't faint because of lack fo ciculation you're hand and arm would not work properly.

Nevar
9th November 2004, 07:51 AM
you obviously havnt seen the movie or game alliens vs preditor. trust me i know what a preditor can do and not do. you didnt say you verticly swung your swordbut in the post, you described it as a thrust, so as long as im consurned that is a stab or a horasontal swing or a virticle swing, so you were no clearer than i was. you spazz

DarkFireLord
9th November 2004, 03:41 PM
What kind of insult is spaaz?

btw, you're suspossed to make up a character. It's no fun if everyone wasJames bond or Freddy

Consider this a friendly reminder from the neighborhood moderator...Completely OOC posts are not only unacceptable, but they are against the rules in the BA. If I find either of you doing this again, the reminder will become a warning. Deal with these kind of problems and issues through PM, not on the boards.

-pstr2blvia