PDA

View Full Version : UL vs RF war

Pages : [1] 2

Balinor_creel
17th October 2006, 05:16 AM
This post is entirely from the UL point of view, we are not an RF members and as such have no idea what communication has occured on their side, so please any RF members who view this differently don't accuse me of lying or shading it to favour UL. I can only say what I know and what I know is below, co350 meph and others have been in communication so they might have some extra info, but as it stands all is below.

Seriously unhappy with the treatment of several UL members by RF. Situation has escalated after retaliation from UL upon the RF members responsible for massing a UL member. RF initiated chaining, UL has now followed RF's lead and everyone in the RF chain is fair game.

From the UL war room.

I was sabbed by LordofShadows. He didn't get anything:

2 hours ago LordofShadows Sabotage 6 2
2 hours ago LordofShadows Sabotage 6 1
2 hours ago LordofShadows Sabotage 6 0

but I deserved it:

9 hours ago Shadow_Striker 29,596,413 Gold stolen 15 25 1 62,066,014 463,284,051 details
1 day ago Shadow_Striker 16,467,945 Gold stolen 15 37 3 53,450,901 493,491,654 details

While I did get excited when I saw Shadow_Striker had about 35 mil gold sitting around, I still know better than to attack someone without checking my attack logs first.

I just wanted to post something here in case it comes to the attention of the leadership. I have marked Shadow_Striker as "neutral" and won't attack him again this age.

I also sent this message to him:

I just noticed I attacked you twice, about a day apart. I apologize. I didn't realize I did it. I will mark you as neutral to make sure it does not happen again. I won't attack you again in Age 6.

His reply

It wasnt a day apart, it was a few hours apart, making it twice in the same day.

SS
RF Sab team leader

UL member again

I said I was sorry. I made a mistake, and told you it will not happen again. I see your chain is sabbing me anyway. Without warning, without attempting to communicate, without anything of the sort. So be it, I guess.

5 hours ago Avenger_Reloaded Sabotage 1 0
5 hours ago Avenger_Reloaded Sabotage 1 1
4 hours ago Flaming-Dead-Dingo Sabotage 1 0
4 hours ago Flaming-Dead-Dingo Sabotage 3 1
4 hours ago Flaming-Dead-Dingo Sabotage 2 0
4 hours ago PoeticKiller Sabotage 2 0
4 hours ago PoeticKiller Sabotage 2 1
4 hours ago PoeticKiller Sabotage 1 0
4 hours ago GiantDave Sabotage 7 3
4 hours ago GiantDave Sabotage 7 4
4 hours ago GiantDave Sabotage 7 0
4 hours ago GiantDave Sabotage 7 1
4 hours ago GiantDave Sabotage 7 2
6 hours ago Shadow_Striker Sabotage 2 0
6 hours ago Shadow_Striker Sabotage 2 1
6 hours ago Shadow_Striker Sabotage 2 1

6 hours ago Avenger_Reloaded Attack defended 0 27 11 57,502,430 92,606,833 details
6 hours ago Avenger_Reloaded Attack defended 0 27 12 56,608,776 85,895,357 details
6 hours ago Avenger_Reloaded Attack defended 0 16 5 49,403,698 97,691,004 details
6 hours ago Avenger_Reloaded Attack defended 0 32 12 55,398,211 94,350,160 details
6 hours ago Avenger_Reloaded Attack defended 0 18 8 55,665,549 82,570,002 details

6 hours ago Avenger_Reloaded Sabotage 4 2
6 hours ago Avenger_Reloaded Sabotage 4 1
6 hours ago Avenger_Reloaded Sabotage 4 0
6 hours ago Avenger_Reloaded Sabotage 4 0
6 hours ago Avenger_Reloaded Sabotage 4 2

1 day ago Avenger_Reloaded 33,738 Gold stolen 0 5 5 64,302,378 56,097,259 details
1 day ago Avenger_Reloaded Attack defended 0 15 13 49,622,357 53,058,888 details
1 day ago Avenger_Reloaded Attack defended 0 11 10 45,633,822 46,955,774 details
1 day ago Avenger_Reloaded 38,247 Gold stolen 0 9 9 60,218,045 55,153,457 details
1 day ago Avenger_Reloaded 28,992 Gold stolen 0 14 14 52,928,202 47,029,801 details

1 day ago Avenger_Reloaded Sabotage 2 1
1 day ago Avenger_Reloaded Sabotage 2 0
2 days ago Devils_Dragon Sabotage 1 0

Now that frankly is taking the PISS, we've had members sabbed by BSS, ES DES and others, but they have always been within reasonable recourse for an offence against them, this is totally disprotional to the offence and whilst we have tried to talk to GD on this issue he has merely invited us to war with him rather than sitting down and actually trying to sort this out. As such UL and RF are now at war since that was the only option being left open to us. My apologise to all RF and UL members for this, we did the best to resolve this, but it seems others weren't interested in peace.

ms_fishy
17th October 2006, 05:27 AM
ROFL - good excuse to whack your chain

i play a pure sab account and usually sab for the lamest reason - but even i let people off the hook if they say please and thank you - so my unwanted opinion? they just wanted to some sab fun - you just buckle up and enjoy the war ^^

PS: i know for sure many people in RF dont like GD - work on that angle and they might just break :lmao:

Balinor_creel
17th October 2006, 05:31 AM
we are looking forward to it, haven't had a real war all age and some of us are rather restless. Yes well when someone doesn't care about their officers and needs to have their own private bank to keep up the the top accounts DAs one can assume they won't be popular.

important edit - was kinda flamey, sorry mods >.<

Morten
17th October 2006, 05:40 AM
hmm, as an outsider now even i can see that tecnicly UL started the chaining when they had theire members hit back on the RF players that hit you^^.
RF maybe started to mass as a retaliation to your dumb farming(just like LacN has done all age) but it was UL who started to chain.
This is good because it still means RF has never ever started a chaining in any wars so far in KOC history lol ~~

Presence
17th October 2006, 05:42 AM
and those attacks don't seem like they could have been a few hours apart unless it was 15 hours apart and that counts as a few?...

Now i could be wrong, i don't know enough about koc to care that much anyway;p

but yeah ~_~

I love war though.

Me n Vivlady are having fun now ( i don't know about everyone else, but i know we are :D )

Balinor_creel
17th October 2006, 05:55 AM
hmm, as an outsider now even i can see that tecnicly UL started the chaining when they had theire members hit back on the RF players that hit you^^.

Perhaps as an outsider you should think before you speak then

We hit back on the accounts that sabbed our member. I am fairly sure that chaining means sabbing everyone in a command chain by moving from commanders onto officers, which is totally different to taking action against certain targets who have offended you.

RF maybe started to mass as a retaliation to your dumb farming(just like LacN has done all age) but it was UL who started to chain.
This is good because it still means RF has never ever started a chaining in any wars so far in KOC history lol ~~

Dumb farming- shit happens man we are humans and people make mistakes, if this was one of a string of incidents we would understand, but this was uncalled for. An apology was issued and considering that Giant Dave made the same mistake when he attacked Gem- a few weeks ago and apologised we considered it rather hypocritical of him to be sabbing our member for the same mistake that GD made.

Don't give me that crap, Aggie and others were sabbed while they were still at work or wherever they were and had nothing to do with the actions of UL against the RF accounts . RF started to chain and UL has replied.

lordman11
17th October 2006, 06:08 AM
I'm sorry, but it is UL that started to chain. We were only sabbing Jep42, GiantDave was told by Gem- that only people who sabbed him would be sabbed, a few of UL members started to chain us, so we kindly replied with chaining. (IE: Znoosey never once appeared in his logs, yet was initially sabbed this morning)

Also, we offered Jep42 ways to stop sabbing, he never once replied to any of thos messages, and decided to carry on blabbing about certain other things, therefore the sabs continued. He did not paste all of our messages.

RF has done a great job, more than 31 bil sabbed in a 22 hour period, keep up the great work guys ^_^

Balinor_creel
17th October 2006, 06:23 AM
I'm sorry, but it is UL that started to chain. We were only sabbing Jep42, GiantDave was told by Gem- that only people who sabbed him would be sabbed, those were the orders to our members, if this has not happened then I do apologise, this matter has blown up while I was on a weekends hiking trip in Snowdonia. I will looking into who was sabbed and why and post conclusion here.

Also, we offered Jep42 ways to stop sabbing, he never once replied to any of thos messages, and decided to carry on blabbing about certain other things, therefore the sabs continued. He did not paste all of our messages.

Why weren't we told about this by people instead of come and sab RF I dare you to attitude we were shown, I am sorry but why didn't any of RF ever contact UL to try and sort the problem out. It looks like you are a bunch of sab happy bullies from here. So could you you please produce those messages for me, it would be most unfortunate if you have deleted them already.

Lil_Wolfy
17th October 2006, 06:32 AM
Who cares?

RF: UL chained us first
UL: No RF sabbed us first
RF: No UL chained us first

kinda irrelevant, just let the sab results do the talking :)

Ktalah
17th October 2006, 06:33 AM
Neither side is innocent, but I would ask a question; if you were to be attacked twice in one day and the person apologised, would you feel the need to get loads of people involved? I wouldn't, because once I sabbed him we're even. Bring in others and things are guaranteed to escalate.

HoD
17th October 2006, 08:10 AM
Who cares?

RF: UL chained us first

kinda irrelevant, just let the sab results do the talking :)
It matters for the parties involved, it makes you feel a lot better about yourself when you're chaining the enemy chain when *they* started it haha.

And Balinor, if RF was promised not to be chained and *if* some of your members did that anyway (against orders or not) then I don't blame them for not talking to you guys again before chaining back. Notice the *if*, because I only know what's been said here :)

Good luck to both parties, seems like a fun war.

HoD

Balinor_creel
17th October 2006, 08:25 AM
Oh yes I agree with you there HoD if there was a screw up on internals in UL that lead to RF being chained without authorisation it would change the situation immensly and UL would owe those RF members an apology, but I think it unlikely since our War mods are smarter than that and I haven't seen anything produced from the RF side of things to convince me that any UL members have acted improperly. Besides I can see the logs being posted before Meph led the mass on some RF accounts.

Drumnadrochit-
17th October 2006, 09:02 AM
but it was UL who started to chain.
Oh no. :/
jep45 got sabbed by some RF members, we only targetted them till Thijs_TBF started to chain UL. Then we started to chain RF. So no dumb comments please, thanks^^

Somehow I'm pretty sure RF is preparing a mass right now.. It's really quiet in my logs.

Morten
17th October 2006, 09:27 AM
Again im saying its obvious what happend(not that it matters but some are arguing back on the obcious) but for those who still didnt get the point ill explain abit deeper ^^

fact 1. UL member farms a RF member
fact 2. RF retaliates my massing that member, nothing spectacular in that and nothing new, except for the whining about it i guess.
fact 3. UL strikes back hitting everyone from RF that hit the UL target , and that is the chaining happening right there already, tecknicly(sp?) speaking.

So RF only hit 1 target while UL hit several targets from RF chain and 'ergo UL was first at chaining RF.
If people look closely RF was accused of chaining first and clearly that was a false statement and a lie.
kthxbai~~

Coooone
17th October 2006, 09:29 AM
Hah can't you read? The guy apologised and apologised again, yet RF sabs...

Oh well continue with living in your RF fantasy dream world ^^

Morten
17th October 2006, 09:33 AM
Hah can't you read? The guy apologised and apologised again, yet RF sabs...

Oh well continue with living in your RF fantasy dream world ^^

I can read but the more appropriate question here would be ;; "can you?" ?
Im discussing who chained first and not who drew first blood or apoligized first or who gave who a cookie.
nough said

Sixix
17th October 2006, 09:43 AM
fact 3. UL strikes back hitting everyone from RF that hit the UL target , and that is the chaining happening right there already, tecknicly(sp?) speaking.eg you have problems with somebody and sab everyone or random targets in his chain. i think this is what people mean with chaining technically.

apart form that good luck to both parties :)

Drumnadrochit-
17th October 2006, 09:46 AM
Haaa, we didn't sab them random, Sixix. We only sabbed back.
Anyway, in 4 days not much people will have weapons left [UL and RF], only the big accounts. So the fun is limited. :P

Schovy
17th October 2006, 10:03 AM
Honestly, Aren't you guys enjoying the war? What's all the ranting about? Its really only been a day.

GD plays double standards anyway, about time some clan war them again. There is still alot of IS to go around. Don't kill my fun yet :(

Morten
17th October 2006, 10:04 AM
eg you have problems with somebody and sab everyone or random targets in his chain. i think this is what people mean with chaining technically.

apart form that good luck to both parties :)

I know its streatching the limits abit but my discussion started because the RF hit was called a chaining by the innagural poster when it clearly wasnt.
RF was still just focusing on 1 target while UL hit was on several targets (yes in in retaliation also) but they were still several targets from RF chain and even if many wont agree, it still makes the UL hit pretty close to what most would call a chaining while the RF hit is not even debatable as a chaining.

Honestly, Aren't you guys enjoying the war? What's all the ranting about? Its really only been a day.

This is actually how i enjoy the war ^^

GiantDave
17th October 2006, 10:10 AM
Haaa, we didn't sab them random, Sixix. We only sabbed back.
Anyway, in 4 days not much people will have weapons left [UL and RF], only the big accounts. So the fun is limited. :P

lol there was no apology only thing was said was that all the people who hit that dude would be sabbed. Then RF members who didn't sab got sabbed so it was war

GiantDave

Infiltrate
17th October 2006, 10:16 AM
From the first post quite clearly there was an error made on our part. Having said that you coulda come by and had a chat with the culprits commander or TLS or whoever else, either way members who hadn't yet sabbed jep got sabbed.

Oh yes I agree with you there HoD if there was a screw up on internals in UL that lead to RF being chained without authorisation it would change the situation immensly and UL would owe those RF members an apology, but I think it unlikely since our War mods are smarter than that and I haven't seen anything produced from the RF side of things to convince me that any UL members have acted improperly. Besides I can see the logs being posted before Meph led the mass on some RF accounts.

Quite clearly you won't accept the fact that some of your members got a little sab happy and gave us reason to chain you right back :)

So quit posting back and forth, keep your members on a leash next time you try and approve actions on mutliple members of one clan, and in that action thread make clear that it doesn't mean actions are open on that entire clan just the list of approved targets.

Funny thread btw ^^

Psycho_Ninja
17th October 2006, 10:16 AM
i have never seen RF start a war unless it was nessesary. but it usually because of farming, or mass sabbing that RF starts a war.

ms_fishy
17th October 2006, 10:28 AM
this is exactly why people who love weapons shouldnt be loyal to death to clans like RF or UL and should always play for themselves

GD/RF - 15*5 his farm on a regular basis - its only a matter of time before one of his farms says enough is enough and whack everyone in RF --> dumb

noob/UL - attack another noob in RF chain twice in a day - people coming from a rank chain should never do that --> dumber

sabbers/RF - mass the aggravator to death for 2 goldhits after an apology --> ungentlemanly

sabbers/UL - sab daylight out of RF sabbers and then some -->foolhardy/ chivalrous depending on how you look at it

in conclusion, if i play for rank in either RF/ UL chain, i aint gonna get sabbed for this dumbness :lmao:

Morten
17th October 2006, 10:36 AM
you either play for your clan and/or your friends with loyalty beyond all or you play for yourself only, each to theire own

Deth
17th October 2006, 11:32 AM
you either play for your clan and/or your friends with loyalty beyond all or you play for yourself only, each to theire own

what he said ^^
BTW nice to see ya around again ^^

Okey:

We love GD and if you think GD talked ''wrong'' in the convo's then you should have approached me :p
If you would have, then you would think GD is kinda nice :P
But...I don't do talks for the above reason :p

Anyways...who started: We have a policy that states we sab, without talking, if we are farmed/sabbed. Thats what happened...UL hit members that didn't even take part in the sabs, so we have a war...now lets enjoy it.

And people should seriously lay off GD's back...I told him to farm Relentless, Remorseless and Ruthless. So if you got a problem, come to me and I will explain you why he should farm you :).

Schovy
17th October 2006, 11:45 AM

That's exactly right Morten. This is the only true statement by you in this thread. I don't agree UL went to war under wrong pretences. Everybody knows UL is a peaceful clan and will avoid war when possible. You are no longer playing the game as far as I know and most likely know as little as anyone outside of RF and UL about the circumstances. You shouldn't blindly defend your old alliance though. I can only state that it'll be a good war. Who's right who's wrong all varies on where you are and we can chatter along about this for days.

You won't hear a complaint from me, because I truely believe that GD and his crew deserves to be sabbed because of his actions. Well actually you won't hear a complaint about a war from me, period. Don't think UL are pushovers and will break at losing measely imaginary weapons.

EDIT: To Respond to GD's below post rather than crowding the thread.
Obviously I am not one of those that you got through, among many others that you send 10 spies at a time to get what 10 IS :D. I'd say It must be nice to just throw away tools since uhmmm they did come easy, didn't they :).

2 hours ago GiantDave Sabotage 2 1
2 hours ago GiantDave Sabotage 2 0
2 hours ago GiantDave Recon 1 0

GiantDave
17th October 2006, 12:01 PM
what he said ^^
BTW nice to see ya around again ^^

Okey:

We love GD and if you think GD talked ''wrong'' in the convo's then you should have approached me :p
If you would have, then you would think GD is kinda nice :P
But...I don't do talks for the above reason :p

Anyways...who started: We have a policy that states we sab, without talking, if we are farmed/sabbed. Thats what happened...UL hit members that didn't even take part in the sabs, so we have a war...now lets enjoy it.

And people should seriously lay off GD's back...I told him to farm Relentless, Remorseless and Ruthless. So if you got a problem, come to me and I will explain you why he should farm you :).

<3 :P ^^

also
\dev\rf- A total of 2,787,566 weapons have been sabbed in 27,687 missions, worth 334,093,696,200 gold

started at 299 bil so 35bil from UL so far ;)

GiantDave

Morten
17th October 2006, 02:04 PM
That's exactly right Morten. This is the only true statement by you in this thread. I don't agree UL went to war under wrong pretences. Everybody knows UL is a peaceful clan and will avoid war when possible. You are no longer playing the game as far as I know and most likely know as little as anyone outside of RF and UL about the circumstances. You shouldn't blindly defend your old alliance though. I can only state that it'll be a good war. Who's right who's wrong all varies on where you are and we can chatter along about this for days.

Im neither blind or defending anything!
What should i be defending? I see nothing that need to be defended at all.
And even more importantly RF certainly do not need any defending from anyone.
Im simply using all evidence presented from both sides in this thread and in the TRD thread to clearify 1 fact, and 1 fact only ;; that UL started to chain first and not RF.
And im saying thats an obvious fact. Discuss that instead of telling me i have no clue plz. And you are able to call me out saying i have just said one true thing in this thread when im obviously right about my statement. You could have debated that too. So Ill add another view in here now while im telling you i have alot more clue than you ..^^;;

I also enjoy a good debate and i saw an oppertunity to make one and get 1 simpel "misunderstood" fact straight. What else you, UL and RF want to talk about was not an issue of mine whatsoever, only the fact ; " who chained first".

That said ;; RF own all .. oh and :bpeace:

B_O_D
17th October 2006, 02:24 PM
UL who started to chain.

Whatever RF to be percised GiantDave started farming my ex commander and never whinned about it just gave him a warning and start sabbing back looks like RF doesnt like the shoe on the other foot.

RF has done a great job, more than 31 bil sabbed in a 22 hour period, keep up the great work guys

LOL thats all? I know a certian division in UL that can triple that just in one mass setting maybe you boys and girls need to try harder :D

in conclusion, if i play for rank in either RF/ UL chain, i aint gonna get sabbed for this dumbness

Lol Lizy you crack me up you know I <333 you but now when I come back to koc maybe I will join UL chain again thats if RF doesnt surrender by that time I am sure they wouldn't mine a pure sabber in all of there logs and I can build up my sab damage total ^_^

Schovy
17th October 2006, 02:31 PM
Actually, this war is more than who chained who. It's more along the lines of RF thinking that UL wouldn't stand up for one of its members who had apologized and was still punished by constant sabs. People see UL as peacefull and that they are, but mistake that with weakness they shouldnt.

As I said, I dont mind a war fought for the righteous reasons, and that we are. Whether you agree with that or I agree with what you say really doesn't matter, It's a game of war and I am all good with the current situation.

And Uhmm NO, RF really Don't Own All. RF maybe one of the oldest alliances, but it ain't what it used to be.

Habsfan
17th October 2006, 02:34 PM
Well said Schovy.

When I was in UL I saw alot of strength, and really liked it there (unfortunately my alliance didn't, so we eventually left). People seem to think that those who play the 'nice' way are weak - but UL definitely isn't weak.

RF will NEVER be what it once was - KoC has changed too much for any one clan to have that much power.

Morten
17th October 2006, 02:54 PM
Actually, this war is more than who chained who.
so what? im still only debating one simpel thing and thats who chained who first lol
So dont quote me or reply to me if you want to discuss anything else about the war~~

And no clan is what it was, its called evolution, yet another obvious fact.
And Its what? less than 60k players now? when it once used to be 1 million.
Atleast its 10, strike that 9 times bigger than Hellwars lol

edit ;; i didnt see this before now;;

Whatever RF to be percised GiantDave started farming my ex commander and never whinned about it just gave him a warning and start sabbing back looks like RF doesnt like the shoe on the other foot.
For someone with the Drunkenterrorist name under his avatar you sure talk alot of crap. I have seen you whine about hits on you in this forum several times and i dont see how you fit the DT name one bit.

Infiltrate
17th October 2006, 03:07 PM
Whether you agree with that or I agree with what you say really doesn't matter, It's a game of war and I am all good with the current situation.

Try and tell that to your buddy who made this thread then lol

I see this thread is getting us places...... and B_O_D I've not quite noticed that "division".

Well I have noticed one division that goes something like

Name: XXX
Commander: None

Kinda popular @ the mo ^^

Drumnadrochit-
17th October 2006, 03:16 PM
i have never seen RF start a war unless it was nessesary. but it usually because of farming, or mass sabbing that RF starts a war.

lolol - this is fun. Remember RF - PR war last Age? What was neccesary about that? Getting pwned again? Most of UL were PR last Age, so we remember certain things. Btw;

4 hours ago GiantDave Sabotage 7 4

Spammer! :countdown

Habsfan
17th October 2006, 03:31 PM
And no clan is what it was, its called evolution, yet another obvious fact.
And Its what? less than 60k players now? when it once used to be 1 million.
Atleast its 10, strike that 9 times bigger than Hellwars lol

You and I both know what I'm saying is true. KoC at it's largest was 250k accounts (not players, fakes ran wild, and there was no such thing as going inactive).

RF back in the day was the alliance, but has dropped considerably smaller - though a very strong, loyal clan. They massed all the top 500 who weren't RF back in the day. They also had SC (of it's glory days) and PR (in it's glory days) in RF, before they both left.

This is straying from the topic though, and not really much to debate.

One thing I've been noticing in every war is people bragging about how much they can sab off someone - really does it matter? It just grows tiresome hearing continuously how much someone has sabbed - in the end (beginning of the new age) it's all worth nothing anyways.

I'm guessing this war will last for say a week of intense fighting, and then like a few more weeks of the same hardcore's sabbing the same people over and over, and then a truce will be called, or they will go back to being neutral to each other.

Morten
17th October 2006, 03:37 PM
your wrong since KOC as it largest was 1 mill accounts

edit ;; well i remember 1 mill at most anyway and it must have been age 2 and then half a mill in age 3 beta. ofcourse a tonn of fakes.
Only confirmed numbers from any picks or official KOC rank pages in my own archive i can find from any ages is this though:
age 3 ended with 141,235 players total | page 1 of 2,825
age 5 ended with 79,016 players total | page 1 of 1,581

Deth
17th October 2006, 04:33 PM
Well said Schovy.

When I was in UL I saw alot of strength, and really liked it there (unfortunately my alliance didn't, so we eventually left). People seem to think that those who play the 'nice' way are weak - but UL definitely isn't weak.

RF will NEVER be what it once was - KoC has changed too much for any one clan to have that much power.

We are happy with who we are. No alliance has overcome problems we had...see if you pwn as much as we did, then greedy people try to take control and if that doesnt work they try to destroy it...happened multiple times, we overcame all of it, so I'd say we own all, but in a different way then a few ages ago :). We the oldest top ranked alliance...I think that means something, especially when people said in age 4 we wouldn't even be top 50 :p.

Schovy...the war started when you chained, so you started the war. You are wrong about pretty much everything you post, simply cuz you refuse to read it seems...

We have a policy...sab/farm us and get sabbed WITHOUT any warning/message. Doesn't matter what clan you in, you are acting as if you are this nice lovely little boy who plays with butterflies all day and we the big ugly guy who killed the butterflies and bullied you. This can't be true...because we ain't ugly, we are sexy, so drop that BS to will ya.
Anyways...we simply followed our policy, you started chaining so we have a war, because there is no better way to delcare war then to chain...I think UL is smart enough to know that....right?

B_O_D
17th October 2006, 04:39 PM
For someone with the Drunkenterrorist name under his avatar you sure talk alot of crap. I have seen you whine about hits on you in this forum several times and i dont see how you fit the DT name one bit.

Lol its not really fair to say that I never complained when getting sabbed by DES LaCN/ES just TLL because well if you play the game Morten you would know so get off your high horse and drink a hot mug of stfu :D

STORM_Raid3r
17th October 2006, 04:40 PM
Two things.

1.) I think Morten is the greatest.

2.)I could fight the war forever, but I think gold stealing is stupid reason for war. I mean , although I cant find it in my logs, nobody from UL or RF even heard a peep when Deth hit me 3 times in 12 hours, rofl (Somewhere along the line I realized it was imaginary gold, and decided to go drinking for the day.) So I will stay and fight as long as it takes, but I do hate fighting for someone elses problem with gold stealing, when I dont even care about my own.

Raid3r

Gem-
17th October 2006, 05:03 PM
Just to set the record straight, since I was talking to GiantDave at the time the post went into actions... This had nothing to do with anything GD said - the only reason he was even sabbed was because he was one of the group who massed jep42 - same for the other RF members who were initially hit by UL.

Jep42 had already been sabbed by the one he hit for gold twice and apologized to him for the mistake. Instead of accepting the apology, more sabbers were brought in to hit Jep42. He posted what had happened and we were debating what to do about it. I sent GiantDave a KoC message to tell him what I thought of someone who who would help sab one of my officer's who had only done the same thing that he, GD, had done to me two days before.

GD came to irc and pm'd me asking if he was going to be sabbed because he took part in the mass on jep42 - while we were talking, the post was put into actions and I told him that he would be one of the targets along with the others who massed. To my knowledge, UL didn't hit anyone except the RF massers who had attacked jep42. If someone in RF besides those people, can show me attack logs that they were hit during this time, then I would be the first to agree with you that someone in UL didn't follow orders.

The first I heard about chaining was people in UL telling me that Znoozy was sabbing them. He wasn't one of the targets and shouldn't have been hit by us. If he was and can show me logs, I will apologize for UL. If he wasn't, then RF started the chaining outside of the original problem. Not that it really matters. When things get this far, it's going to escalate anyway. So let's just relax, have fun, and ruin each other's accounts like good little KoC players.

Balinor_creel
17th October 2006, 05:40 PM
Try and tell that to your buddy who made this thread then lol

Meh I started it to let people know why UL felt the need to go to war. No other reason, seemed a better idea to actually make a pblic statement rather than let word of mouth distort the truth. Anyway I've then been replying to you lot because what you are saying isn't stacking with the evidence in front of me, but no further evidence has been brought forth by RF to prove my position wrong; yet I am being told I am not listening and and being deaf and blind to the truth.

We can't both be right, someone has to be wrong and when we find out who and why this pointless war can be brought to an end.

donal
17th October 2006, 07:07 PM
"So let's just relax, have fun, and ruin each other's accounts like good little KoC players."

One of our major reason's for playing. :) It's true, we are small in relation to RF, however many of us have been playing for ages, as have our RF friends.
Last age, we were a part of PR, and made several friends during that war. Nothing personal, just a good clean war. Make no mistake, we'll defend our people, even with their errors, and have fun doing it. Our growth chain rankers already left, everyone here knows the joys of wars, living through ages of them previously.

That said, GiantDave, this one is for you. You'll be farmed to hell, and cordially invited to sab back this time :) Enjoy your last Age

Kindlegolas
17th October 2006, 07:53 PM
Wars are so much fun when people don't care about their accounts, and really don't have hard feelings towards each other and are just sabbing the hell out of each other for fun :D

donal
17th October 2006, 08:11 PM
It helps when the only newbs are those who are eager to learn how to play instead of running away. All the veterans on both sides will enjoy the carnage for a while...lol

Kid Knite
17th October 2006, 09:17 PM
the reason why we play games is to win...winning is different for each player/clan...wats the point of playin if u just click, build up an army and do nothing..its boring there's a reason why this game is called kings of chaos..come chaos...

anyways im enjoying myself...sucks how i just dropped 8k in ranks..well thats war..

OHecklerO
17th October 2006, 11:31 PM
Hey, all I know is that UL is fair almost to a fault. They would rather hang one of their own idiot players out to dry than break a rule so if we go to war its for a damn good reason. That said, it's a game and and I'm gonna play hard, heh heh, see you on your logs RF ;-P

Drumnadrochit-
18th October 2006, 01:05 AM
That said, GiantDave, this one is for you. You'll be farmed to hell, and cordially invited to sab back this time :) Enjoy your last Age

lol! :badger_2:

Infiltrate
18th October 2006, 01:11 AM
Meh I started it to let people know why UL felt the need to go to war. No other reason, seemed a better idea to actually make a pblic statement rather than let word of mouth distort the truth. Anyway I've then been replying to you lot because what you are saying isn't stacking with the evidence in front of me, but no further evidence has been brought forth by RF to prove my position wrong; yet I am being told I am not listening and and being deaf and blind to the truth.

We can't both be right, someone has to be wrong and when we find out who and why this pointless war can be brought to an end.

So you always had the intention of going to "war" then?

We can both be right actually, well only when we both agree that your member apologised it coulda been dealt with then. Only now you think it's worth Znoosey saying I was sabbed by this person and that only for members on your side to say "he was in my logs first I swear it!"

We're not going to find out who was wrong cos there is no sufficient proof apart from the thread in your forum that clearly states your fellow apologised, nothing over that shows some of your guys had sabbed Znoosey apart from some IRC logs which maybe someone may have. That said people have already lost weapons and will continue to do so......... so now however you put it finding out who was "right" or "wrong" now means nothing just play the game cos knowing that or admitting to it won't stop this war, just enjoy it! cos the funs just started :P

GiantDave
18th October 2006, 01:21 AM
LOL thats all? I know a certian division in UL that can triple that just in one mass setting maybe you boys and girls need to try harder :D

Lol Lizy you crack me up you know I <333 you but now when I come back to koc maybe I will join UL chain again thats if RF doesnt surrender by that time I am sure they wouldn't mine a pure sabber in all of there logs and I can build up my sab damage total ^_^

why haven't they then? waiting for the right time XD

also WOW pure sabber thats what all of UL will be soon ;) and all it means is pure nothing a noob account with no stats lol

GiantDave

Lil_Wolfy
18th October 2006, 01:22 AM
Them be fighting words!

Seriously tho :P, any sab totals from either side to show how each is "pwning" the others? ;)

Gem-
18th October 2006, 02:00 AM
We don't have a bot keeping track - and does it really matter anyway? Bots can only recite back what's put into them, whether it's true or not. I doubt you will be seeing any totals from UL, unless they come from individuals who are keeping track of what they do.

Infiltrate - please stop saying we should have come and talked to you... One of my officers was massed without warning after he had apologized to Shadow_Striker who signed his return note as one of your Sab Team Leaders and got the rest of his 'team' to mass. To me, that is an act of war, so we decided to take up the challenge.

RoHaLoVeR
18th October 2006, 05:56 AM
Just like said before, the war started anyway, so stop discussing it and start having fun with sabbing :D.

We don't have a bot keeping track - and does it really matter anyway? Bots can only recite back what's put into them, whether it's true or not. I doubt you will be seeing any totals from UL, unless they come from individuals who are keeping track of what they do.

Gem is right, sabbing bots only calculate how much is put into them, so you will never have the right amount of sabbed weapons and gold from the other chain, and sabbing is fun anyway, if you sabb 10 IS or 200 IS, it stays fun, so who needs numbers anyway? :P

And about the sabbing, GiantDave is a GREAT sabber (I can know it, I sabbed along with him :D).

DoubleThink
18th October 2006, 06:09 AM
J

And about the sabbing, GiantDave is a GREAT sabber (I can know it, I sabbed along with him :D).

He's ok... -ish ^_^
Go RF! :-p

I give UL a week before they start talking peace :mrt:

B_O_D
18th October 2006, 07:44 AM
I give UL a week before they start talking peace

lol I think it be the other way around :P

GiantDave
18th October 2006, 07:46 AM
Just like said before, the war started anyway, so stop discussing it and start having fun with sabbing :D.

Gem is right, sabbing bots only calculate how much is put into them, so you will never have the right amount of sabbed weapons and gold from the other chain, and sabbing is fun anyway, if you sabb 10 IS or 200 IS, it stays fun, so who needs numbers anyway? :P

:P and same to DT

@BOD LOL if RF want to give up I am leaving chain to continue ;)

GiantDave

Deth
18th October 2006, 07:59 AM
Two things.

1.) I think Morten is the greatest.

2.)I could fight the war forever, but I think gold stealing is stupid reason for war. I mean , although I cant find it in my logs, nobody from UL or RF even heard a peep when Deth hit me 3 times in 12 hours, rofl (Somewhere along the line I realized it was imaginary gold, and decided to go drinking for the day.) So I will stay and fight as long as it takes, but I do hate fighting for someone elses problem with gold stealing, when I dont even care about my own.

Raid3r

Yea I farm relentlessly, lots of peeps know that, but I also accept beeing farmed, I get probbed/attacked like 20-30x a day, and I don't even bother checking who hits me. I know I am offline and will lose my gold anyways, so who takes it doesn't really matter for me :p

BUT that doesn't mean I mind fighting for a fellow member who does mind beeing farmed, any member who feels he is hurt gets my support no matter what.

B_O_D
18th October 2006, 10:13 AM
@BOD LOL if RF want to give up I am leaving chain to continue

excellent I prb making a commander switch somewhere in UL chain you will notice because once my account is back I be a common thorn in your side ;)

Drumnadrochit-
18th October 2006, 10:42 AM
We missed you Bodster. :D
tehKoen speaking here. :p

Bloo
18th October 2006, 11:33 AM
He's ok... -ish ^_^
Go RF! :-p

I give UL a week before they start talking peace :mrt:
Lol,..well we were at war with Des for over a month and no side backed down :P I'm sure they will be only too pleased to agree with this as we both had lots of fun.

I very much doubt UL will give up on this war :D

Karina
18th October 2006, 11:44 AM
Lol,..well we were at war with Des for over a month and no side backed down :P I'm sure they will be only too pleased to agree with this as we both had lots of fun.

I very much doubt UL will give up on this war :D

Well FUN is what it is all about...who cares about a few lost imaginary weapons. :) Make sure you guys keep us updated...much as i love to see teh smack talk, i like to see real numbers too...just makes it more interesting. :p

BTW...since when did Dave become a sabber? Last I recall of him he was spamming my inbox whining about why I was sabbing him and his chain.

/me waves to infiltrate :D

Sanger
18th October 2006, 12:07 PM
BTW...since when did Dave become a sabber? Last I recall of him he was spamming my inbox whining about why I was sabbing him and his chain.

He became a "sabber" after he got sells to build sa and his sentry to 5bil. Well ...I'm not sure you can actually call him a sabber as from what I've heard he likes to send 7 spies for 70 IS :raiseroof

Morten
18th October 2006, 12:58 PM
He became a "sabber" after he got sells to build sa and his sentry to 5bil. Well ...I'm not sure you can actually call him a sabber as from what I've heard he likes to send 7 spies for 70 IS :raiseroof

oh wow how many posts are you going to make on how not worthy Dave is having that sa?

I bet you cant fall asleep without the usual ;;
"owh dave has a huge sa.. owh dave doesnt deserve it .. but i doo yeah i do.
owh dave has a big sentrie, so now i cant touch him, i like to touch him but i cant .. owh ..
owh dave or "he" as i like to call him, yeah i do cus i dont think he is better than me .. owh..
owh i should have that sa, i deserve it so much more, yeah i do, i do. owh ..
"owh dave has a huge penif.. owh dave doesnt deserve it .. i want it , yeah i do."

pathetic ~~

B_O_D
18th October 2006, 01:22 PM
owh dave has a big sentrie, so now i cant touch him, i like to touch him but i cant .. owh ..
owh dave or "he" as i like to call him, yeah i do cus i dont think he is better than me .. owh..
"owh dave has a huge penif.. owh dave doesnt deserve it .. i want it , yeah i do."

pathetic ~~

Morten you alright seem a little nutty today :crazy:

Sanger
18th October 2006, 01:54 PM
oh wow how many posts are you going to make on how not worthy Dave is having that sa?

pathetic ~~
19 hours ago GiantDave 93,492,939 Gold stolen
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 15 spies to attempt to sabotage 250 of GiantDave's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter GiantDave's armory undetected, and destroy 250 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

I love to touch him...Anyway, I never said he didn't deserve anything he has, and have never said I do deserve it. I merely pointed out how it was achieved. :)

RoHaLoVeR
18th October 2006, 02:15 PM
There's something special about Dave, something only a very few people have.

In his first age he was one of the most skilled KoC players around, in his second age (this age), he's a great slayer, a great sabber, and although he doesn't care about rank, he's a great ranker as well :P.

Tell me, how many people can reach a rank 1 of SA, the position of highest ranked Orc in the age AND a total value of sabbed weapons worth over 60 billion gold IN THEIR SECOND AGE? ;)

Deth
18th October 2006, 02:23 PM

Since he sabbed, I think like 40bil, maybe more (havent checked recently), in Es/LACN war, I'd say he is a sabber.

And the 5bil sentry he got before the war...I told him to get some sentry and he did, so dunno what you are trying to say with your post...he was sabbing very well before he got that sentry.

One more thing...do you have the KoC formula's? Cuz if you don't have the 7:70 ratio comment doesn't make sense either...
Can you proof us, 100% sure, thats its wrong to send 7:70?
Anyways...since I see GD sabbing and know he ussualy sends 1:20-25, that entire doesn't make sense anyways :p
Maybe he was trying the formula's out or was playing around, cuz ussualy he sends the ussual amount of spies:weapons, but like everyone else, he likes to test stuff out.

htidjon-AA
18th October 2006, 02:51 PM
HAHAHA it makes me laugh u all sayin GD is good so he dosnt still your gold :) go on suck up to him the great GD his 2nd age and hes best slayer blah blah blah.
Stfu n00b its a game who cares wot rank how gd he is to me its all crap its notabout rank its not about how much stuff u got if your are haveing fun then bingo u got it right.
GD well he thinks hes special and the bot 30bil sabbed or what ever yeh course he has and who witnessed it were u sitting next to him when he sabbed ?

Deth
18th October 2006, 02:55 PM
HAHAHA it makes me laugh u all sayin GD is good so he dosnt still your gold :) go on suck up to him the great GD his 2nd age and hes best slayer blah blah blah.
Stfu n00b its a game who cares wot rank how gd he is to me its all crap its notabout rank its not about how much stuff u got if your are haveing fun then bingo u got it right.
GD well he thinks hes special and the bot 30bil sabbed or what ever yeh course he has and who witnessed it were u sitting next to him when he sabbed ?

LOL, one of the funniest posts ever :)
GD cant attack me, even if he wanted to..well he can, he might get 1mil out of 100 :P.
Maybe I am saying GD is good, because he is good and he is RF...

Actually I checked the bot and the dude sabbed 72bil, so I guess he has been bussy when I was at Uni :p.
No I didn't sit next to him, didn't had to...the damage done to enemy shows us whether sabs are right or not. If he posts he sabbed 100 IS's, those will be broken by breakers, if they see Da doesnt go down = not sabbed = caught cheating bot = a problem with me.
Since this didn't happen, I can say that he did really sab those 70bil+ :)

Morten
18th October 2006, 03:37 PM
halejon ;; i heard you cant train troops properly so they tend to get masacred , how many thousends you lost already to the noob hitters? ;; what a joke

htidjon-AA
18th October 2006, 03:46 PM
Thats abit funny thing is i hve mercs???? and hvent lost a single troops only mercs u are so fuking low u hve to make u bullshit where u get your sources from?

CrippledLucifer-
18th October 2006, 03:53 PM
There's something special about Dave, something only a very few people have.

In his first age he was one of the most skilled KoC players around, in his second age (this age), he's a great slayer, a great sabber, and although he doesn't care about rank, he's a great ranker as well :P.

Tell me, how many people can reach a rank 1 of SA, the position of highest ranked Orc in the age AND a total value of sabbed weapons worth over 60 billion gold IN THEIR SECOND AGE? ;)

being a noob can be ok at times, but can't be an excuse. GiantDave's first age was hilarious, ask around before coming here to suck up on him like his your personal hero :yay: you may have his poster over your bed, but that's besides the point. your hero sabber was begging Carlos last age to stop chaining him... funny how the same person is now so badass this age. being a little humble never hurted anyone. that's why noone has any respect for Dave.

about 70bill, blow me, he can go for 500 IS aat on most juicy targets do 2-3 of them each day then sit and do nuthing. that's not a sabber. a sabber will be chaining day in day out most targets around even for 6 gauntlets or 3 elven cloaks.

#1 SA is an achievement, but with his tbg and the amount of sells he has received so far my lil bro could do it too. and he's 5 years old and a punk ass already. people like legowelt at the start of age and N3t have been by far better slayers.

now if any of my comments hurt anybody, grab a glass of hot milk and go to bed, i'm just being honest.

Morten
18th October 2006, 03:54 PM
Thats abit funny thing is i hve mercs???? and hvent lost a single troops only mercs u are so fuking low u hve to make u bullshit where u get your sources from?

lol very costly then .. for someone with no defence^^whos teh noob again?
ah source? well ive seen the logs an they dont lie do they ^_^

@CrippledLucifer- its easy to call people for beggers but even easier to smell the jelousy all over the place. Common fact of the vanity garden ;; "jelousy leads to whining"
I belive N3t has taken alot more sells than dave.

Infiltrate
18th October 2006, 04:44 PM
@ Gem, I swear I quit posting about "you shoulda come and talk to us" a couple of posts back :P

@CrippledLucifer, Dave chains up and down, that's what he literally does and I know it's hard to believe but when you live in the same time zone, or make that same city and you find the dude posting logs when you're just popping onto IRC @ 2/3am .......you kinda notice :P

@Sanger, Daves initial sell from Gunz didn't actually help him catch Gem, though it definitely assisted with that as he caught up eventually....

@Karina, I'm waving back ya know :P
I see you're missing KoC .... and me :)

@Morten, Dave isn't my hero but you are xD

ms_fishy
18th October 2006, 04:47 PM
no offense here but i dont agree with you that GD kickbutts - i mean he's okay player but nothing to ooh and ahh about

i dont recognize him as a great sabber and as a slayer, he constantly hit for very low gold - that's not skill, thats sloppiness.. and umm, running a 500k TFF bank isnt exactly gonna win you a respect trophy, LOL

so just play your game and stop braggin - cause it sounds funny ;)

Infiltrate
18th October 2006, 05:09 PM
You wouldn't cos you've never sabbed alongside him, in addition to that Dave hasn't done himself any favours with the way he's portrayed himself this age :P

His 70bil+ sab total so far in comparison to yours this age and some people claim you're quite the sabber?

Not attacking you or anything, but you won't agree on much when you don't know much about what happens @ our end apart from the amusing stuff that's posted about Dave and stuff posted BY Dave here on GUA and elsewhere lol

ms_fishy
18th October 2006, 05:36 PM
His 70bil+ sab total so far in comparison to yours this age and some people claim you're quite the sabber?

oh joy, this is RF vs UL thread for public comment and it surely isnt about me, infiltrate

[if you wanna know i call myself a happy sabber but its common fact that i dont sab that well compared to people around me and i havent gone on a sab spree for days now, hard drive been clicking like crazy]

Not attacking you or anything, but you won't agree on much when you don't know much about what happens

i always call things as i see them, im sorry your poster boy isnt winning public admiration - its just hilarious for someone to be tooting his own horn while other people think of him otherwise, ya see what i mean? ;)

Balinor_creel
18th October 2006, 05:39 PM
Can I congratulate both sides and all the neutrals out there, this thread is some funny shit.

Infiltrate
18th October 2006, 05:51 PM
oh joy, this is RF vs UL thread for public comment and it surely isnt about me, infiltrate

Maybe I wana know more about you? :P

i always call things as i see them, im sorry your poster boy isnt winning public admiration - its just hilarious for someone to be tooting his own horn while other people think of him otherwise, ya see what i mean? ;)

I see what you mean and more ^^

and Balinor congratulations on being the starter of the "funny shit" thread :P

STORM_Raid3r
18th October 2006, 07:01 PM
@Morten Are you fucking stoned? You have to be one of the most respected, well versed, most insightful poster in the history of GUA, but I can't manage to read one of your posts. I have purposely not said much because I do not want to get in some gay flame war on GUA with people I will fight beside (once this is over) again.
Anyways, idk who the hell fought RF last, and claimed there was nothing to sab, because I have found more targets than I have time for. There is plenty of weapons to sab on both sides, so this may last awhile.
Anyways, Good Luck to all.

Raid3r

Morten
18th October 2006, 07:17 PM
plz enlighten me what the problem is then because as i see im just doing as i always have ;; retaliating anyone whos bashing me and mine. Hardly anything new about that.
eg im replying to thrash with thrash if thats what you mean, but im still just replying

B_O_D
18th October 2006, 07:33 PM
Tell me, how many people can reach a rank 1 of SA, the position of highest ranked Orc in the age AND a total value of sabbed weapons worth over 60 billion gold IN THEIR SECOND AGE?

Easy someone that doesnt have an outside life in lives a sheltered koc world thats who :pc:

GiantDave
18th October 2006, 08:35 PM
about 70bill, blow me, he can go for 500 IS aat on most juicy targets do 2-3 of them each day then sit and do nuthing. that's not a sabber. a sabber will be chaining day in day out most targets around even for 6 gauntlets or 3 elven cloaks.

#1 SA is an achievement, but with his tbg and the amount of sells he has received so far my lil bro could do it too. and he's 5 years old and a punk ass already. people like legowelt at the start of age and N3t have been by far better slayers.

for one N3t has had MASSES more sells than me.

apart from that here are the people I have sabbed (also chained some other people and done some recons so ignore them)

Tugas_Vassas 11 details
PFKATF 11 details
humhum 11 details
Tugas_Eagle 11 details
evilorc655 11 details
Dragongem 54 details
The_Cleaner 11 details
Pipo_Ze_Clown 11 details
twocool 11 details
wakeup 11 details
Killa_Mouse 22 details
Empress 11 details
Archiles 11 details
Taufik 11 details
JaMata 11 details
proto_board 11 details
ThorIsADog (not active) 11 details
Spud9 (not active) 11 details
killangel 11 details
Tremoille (not active) 11 details
Hyperion_SC 11 details
Dragon_FF 11 details
Spanky_J 11 details
Amian 11 details
Hera_FF 11 details
officer1402 11 details
braveman 11 details
feelthebass 11 details
cujo 11 details
Buzz_Fuzz 11 details
ReBeL 11 details
STORM_Katey-DM 11 details
STORM_Raid3r 11 details
FC-Porto 11 details
qwickkertje- 11 details
Nahi 11 details
Shiyax 11 details
UL-WARRIOR 11 details
redonva 11 details
Lebanese_Red 11 details
NegativeCreep_KoF 11 details
vechten_zonder_fratsen 11 details
Ice-pr 11 details
coreforums 11 details
Kaworou 10 details
DeXXa 10 details
Serge132 11 details
pilot_KoF 11 details
Schovalye 11 details
Madattacker 11 details
pedoza 5 details
Camisado 11 details
Gem- 53 details
Magdi (not active) 11 details
BloodSpawn 11 details
Cacete 11 details
smory 11 details
Laklakero 11 details
rinigirl 11 details
SoX-Rodryn 11 details
zakske 11 details
Vangerdahast 11 details
dragon_fiend 11 details
Puppypower 11 details
Xternal_x 10 details
Aggie- 16 details
Jagdfrosch 22 details
Rammstein- 22 details
Kiffer 3 details
halejon 5 details
Asinus 22 details
PowerofGod 22 details
Q-ba 22 details
Disturbed_Mortality 22 details
Sanger 22 details
spider_cata 22 details
bombermanneke 23 details
Elite_Alarik 39 details
trespayne 64 details
DoggFather 22 details
Princess_Snake 22 details
joshuabarten 22 details
koen_3 11 details
babo165 11 details
Lord_Cruiser 22 details
Arionda 22 details
Jaleinara 22 details
Mighty_Ecke 22 details
Remco- 22 details
co350 27 details
donal 22 details
fathinking 22 details
Jennova 22 details
Cyde 15 details
Parrothead 6 details
honkex 17 details
Adrasteia 22 details
BoXeR227 22 details
Comi 33 details
MephistosHunter 22 details
Clandestine_Blaze 22 details
hafark 22 details
bhammer 22 details
Puppis 22 details
MALAYSIAboleh 13 details
SDFRangers 22 details
Illidian 22 details
Thrush 22 details
lordofdragons316 22 details
princewilliam2nd 22 details
princesstrinity_3 22 details
IronMan_LaCN 25 details
princetaylor 22 details
CrazyCat 22 details
LuciusTheEternal 22 details
nightmay 22 details
deadone 22 details
juggl3r 12 details
The_Bipinator 12 details
metal-mouth 22 details
The_Tibinator 3 details
Tantor 22 details
jep42 33 details
SilverSorrow 18 details

also

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 20 spies to attempt to sabotage 500 of Tugas_Eagle's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Tugas_Eagle's armory undetected, and destroy 500 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

best sab of the war?

@sanger

11 hours ago Gem- 166,112,356 Gold stolen 15 1,463 7,520 29,085,809,214 37,073,825,294 details
15 hours ago Gem- 161,045,494 Gold stolen 15 1,309 5,401 24,007,479,310 37,722,119,367 details
2 days ago Gem- 181,867,364 Gold stolen 15 2,114 9,151 24,469,075,483 37,061,372,768 details
2 days ago Gem- 83,940,789 Gold stolen 15 1,639 6,640 21,237,358,757 34,463,743,140 details
2 days ago Gem- 61,383,963 Gold stolen 15 812 4,090 22,618,639,247 29,914,504,270 details
2 days ago Gem- 77,827,701 Gold stolen 15 815 3,630 25,388,242,329 37,711,620,494 details

and yes overall made profit :)

GiantDave

Demon_TD
18th October 2006, 11:03 PM
Let me see if I got this str8. A UL member screwed up and attacked a RF member. The UL member apologized. RF mass sabbed the UL member. Things escalted out of control from that point on.

Now there's a war because of a bruised ego. The RF guy was wrong for going back and whining to RF because of an extra attack. I could admire RF for backing their member, but only if the member wasn't whining. From logs posted here, the guy apologized. What more do you want?

RF comes off like the big bully. UL comes off like the clan that supports it's members, PROPERLY. It appears I'm on the side of the devils. Bah!

/me goes off to break some more UL shields.

RoHaLoVeR
18th October 2006, 11:19 PM
HAHAHA it makes me laugh u all sayin GD is good so he dosnt still your gold go on suck up to him the great GD his 2nd age and hes best slayer blah blah blah.

lmao halejon05, ever heard of supporting your friends? :P

The main reason I play this game is because of all the cool people I meet in it, not because I want to be a good ranker, a good sabbed, a good slayer or anything else, and I absolutely don't care if anyone sabbs me, farms me or anything else, abcourse if you do this, I'll sabb back, but that's just part of the game and it's just having some fun :D.

So don't come telling me that I'm kissing his ass to not get sabbed or farmed or something, what I'm doing for him is called friendship and every single word I said about him is a fact ;).

Lil_Wolfy
19th October 2006, 03:59 AM
But GiantDave doesnt have any friends...

haha nah im joking, he is cool usually on mirc, when you aint fighting him in wars. But enough of the slander, does either of the two sides look like they are starting to crack? Any big accounts left either chain?

CrippledLucifer-
19th October 2006, 05:09 AM
IronMan_LaCN 25 details

GiantDave

why the fuck are you sabbing IronMan? :katana:

Gem-
19th October 2006, 05:38 AM
He probably isn't, since he isn't sabbing me either - those would be recons for gold, I'm sure.

GiantDave
19th October 2006, 07:06 AM
why the fuck are you sabbing IronMan? :katana:

what gem said XD

CrippledLucifer-
19th October 2006, 07:26 AM
my bad then :)

Griml0ck
19th October 2006, 08:29 AM
Would be interesting to see what kind of numbers UL and RF are sabbing from each other. Im sure both chains are running sabbots soo........what are the totals so far?

Deth
19th October 2006, 08:35 AM
But GiantDave doesnt have any friends...

haha nah im joking, he is cool usually on mirc, when you aint fighting him in wars. But enough of the slander, does either of the two sides look like they are starting to crack? Any big accounts left either chain?

Lemme see:
-Tugas_Eagle
- Hera-FF
- Cyde
- braveman

only posted big/high ranked ones, got a bunch of smallers ones as well, but thats obvious in wars so...

I don't think RF lost any (big) players...

Sanger
19th October 2006, 09:06 AM
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3540489
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3403141
Two nice ranked accounts gone from Rf ;)

Majorglitch
63 officers total | page 1 of 3
Started at around 80

People leave both sides during wars. They even leave RF no matter how much they want everyone to think they don't.

GiantDave
19th October 2006, 09:11 AM
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3540489
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3403141
Two nice ranked accounts gone from Rf ;)

Majorglitch
63 officers total | page 1 of 3
Started at around 80

People leave both sides during wars. They even leave RF no matter how much they want everyone to think they don't.

yep but we are a war chain. are people who don't fight wars the kind of people we want in chain?

(also they might not be ready for war :))

GiantDave

Drumnadrochit-
19th October 2006, 09:20 AM
Would be interesting to see what kind of numbers UL and RF are sabbing from each other. Im sure both chains are running sabbots soo........what are the totals so far?

I don't know the exact numbers [for me personal], but I saved all the sabs I did on RF.. Will post how much bill I sabbed this evening, around 6 bill, I think. But there are also people who sabbed way more sooooooo.. And yes, we probably suffered a lot also, who cares? It's a game only^^

Sanger
19th October 2006, 11:09 AM
yep but we are a war chain. are people who don't fight wars the kind of people we want in chain?

GiantDave

Your top officer was Kingdavion. He's been with you all age, with the exception of wars(I remember he left during the FF/RF war too) Seems like you're saying he's not good enough for RF, or maybe just your chain? Or are the only officers that matter the ones that sell themselves to you? ;)

GiantDave
19th October 2006, 11:21 AM
Your top officer was Kingdavion. He's been with you all age, with the exception of wars(I remember he left during the FF/RF war too) Seems like you're saying he's not good enough for RF, or maybe just your chain? Or are the only officers that matter the ones that sell themselves to you? ;)

you didn't read the whole msg.

Btw you have a nice chain XD It's HUGE!

Sanger
19th October 2006, 11:30 AM
Oh I know my chain is awesome. I stopped playing super active months ago and they all left. No big deal though. I didn't expect to make it to where I am this age with my activity level, never sending out a single recruit message, and lack of click motivation(check my lacn/cw stats, they're pathetic :P) So in short, I'm more than pleased with where I am. Since this is my last age, having a large chain isn't important to me now anyway.

Camisado
19th October 2006, 11:31 AM

You're my hero Sanger.. I've had such a crappy day and you just made it a lot better by that comment. Thanks!

I'm having fun in this war.. though I've mainly been concentrating on GD's chain. I won't even get into the possibiities of slander I couid say in this thread towards him and others. I'm just glad not everyone in RF is like some of you. Arrogance can only be tolerated so much before it reaches one's bullshit meter and mine's shorter than most. :)

Though it won't mean anything.. the post by Gem- 'setting the record straight' is how I understand the way this conflict arised. Guess it really doesn't matter now.. well, whatever.

RF - See you on the battlefield.

PS. I'm disappointed with you Morten :-p

Drumnadrochit-
19th October 2006, 12:02 PM
18 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 4 1
19 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 5 1
19 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 4 1
20 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 4 0
20 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 4 1
21 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 5 2
21 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 5 1
22 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 5 0
23 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 3 0

Rofl, this shit is getting funnier every day. xD
TLS - if you join me for a day I'll teach you how to sab.. :p j/k^^

And yes - I'm waiting for the logs from people who I skunked on. :badger_2:

Lil_Wolfy
19th October 2006, 12:20 PM
You're my hero Sanger.. I've had such a crappy day and you just made it a lot better by that comment. Thanks!

Suck up... :P

Who cares about GD and his disreputable officers, he does what he does and as long as it is within the rules im not really caring, until i war him again then i will be yelling as loud as the others -.-

Anyway back on topic, I would be suprised tehFlyingDutchman-AA if you managed to get 6bil in one night off of RF, that would be quite a feat, maybe you over estimated, 1 or 2bil possibly ;)

l0_0l
19th October 2006, 12:32 PM
...if you managed to get 6bil in one night off of RF, that would be quite a feat, maybe you over estimated, 1 or 2bil possibly ;)
naw it's easy... even for a n00b like moi... I took 6.3 billion from giantdaves chain in 4 hours, last friday. :morning:

Infiltrate
19th October 2006, 12:33 PM
Anyway back on topic, I would be suprised tehFlyingDutchman-AA if you managed to get 6bil in one night off of RF, that would be quite a feat, maybe you over estimated, 1 or 2bil possibly ;)

Surprised? Amused would be the right term cos for someone who's just kept logs and doesn't have a bot it's a pretty accurate estimate from logs they've just kept lol

and there's people who have sabbed a lot more than him.... where are they @?

8-10bil in sabs? LOL

TheLoneSpirit
19th October 2006, 12:49 PM
18 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 4 1
19 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 5 1
20 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 4 0
21 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 5 2
21 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 5 1
22 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 5 0
23 minutes ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 3 0

Rofl, this shit is getting funnier every day.
TLS - if you join me for a day I'll teach you how to sab.. j/k

And yes - I'm waiting for the logs from people who I skunked on.

:skullbone

Thanks for the sabbing lessons , it went great ~~~

2 hours ago Sabotage Failure 20 details
2 hours ago Sabotage Success 20 details
2 hours ago Sabotage Success 20 details

:badger_2:

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 20 spies to attempt to sabotage 500 of Remco-'s weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Remco-'s armory undetected, and destroy 500 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 20 spies to attempt to sabotage 500 of Remco-'s weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Remco-'s armory undetected, and destroy 500 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

:yay:

1 hour ago Sabotage Failure 20 details
1 hour ago Sabotage Success 20 details

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 20 spies to attempt to sabotage 500 of Sanger's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Sanger's armory undetected, and destroy 500 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

:jawdroppe

sorry GD , i kinda in some ways beat u :P

and yeh thanks again for the lesson , its gonna be a fun war for me ! and more fun by the day since i a boosting spy , even tho i dont have to ^^

~TLS-RF :biteme:

Drumnadrochit-
19th October 2006, 01:28 PM
Kind of me, wasn't it?^^ To teach you how to sab.
Darn, I should join RF and learn them all. :o

Drumnadrochit-
19th October 2006, 01:33 PM
Surprised? Amused would be the right term cos for someone who's just kept logs and doesn't have a bot it's a pretty accurate estimate from logs they've just kept lol

and there's people who have sabbed a lot more than him.... where are they @?

8-10bil in sabs? LOL

They're recorded in bots also but some billions of the DES war were in it too.. I think 4 bil or so and now I'm over 10 bil soooooooo.. :badger_2:

Kid Knite
19th October 2006, 02:05 PM

GiantDave

that is true..why are u goin to join a chain thats big like RF and not expect to have alittle fun on the way. but it is also true that some aren't ready but also u get ready by participating..

Balinor_creel
19th October 2006, 02:05 PM
As said before UL isn't keeping a running total of the sabs. We have no use for it since we don't really feel we started this war and as such are merely defending ourselves. The stats really aren't that important to us, we are just enjoying ourselves and the war.

BTW whoever said Braveman has left chain better check their logs because I am sure he is sabbing from under Comi at the moment.

can I just point out how silly it is that in the same breath people are saying "we drove x and y from your chain lol hahaha hehe" and then when it is pointed out that they have also lost members themself they reply with "they weren't the sort of members we wanted anyway". If you think about it both sides can use that argument.

on a side note I think Cyde was close to being kicked from the chain anyway. kept on attacking UL members <_<

Hera left to protect her sons account. Now I don't mind that fact that many people have decided that chaining is the way forward, but I have great distaste for people who sab a young kids account just to get the mother to leave the chain. You could say it was a fair tactic, but really if you have to resort to sabbing kids accounts to "win" then I am disapointed. Get some honour guys. If anyone in RF has a young child who wouldn't understand why their account is being destroyed can they please let me know and I will do my best to have their account avoided. This has been a good spirited war from both sides and I'd like the fun to continue for everyone.

donal
19th October 2006, 02:14 PM
Ummm....we are too cheap to buy a sabbot, we use paper and pencils when we can find some. And for our friends out in KOC land, we are all having a blast so far with our good natured war, IRC hasn't been this much fun the entire age. Now let me get back to feeding my spies their slop before I send them out on their nightly suicide run.

Morten
19th October 2006, 02:37 PM
Hera left to protect her sons account. Now I don't mind that fact that many people have decided that chaining is the way forward, but I have great distaste for people who sab a young kids account just to get the mother to leave the chain. You could say it was a fair tactic, but really if you have to resort to sabbing kids accounts to "win" then I am disapointed. Get some honour guys. If anyone in RF has a young child who wouldn't understand why their account is being destroyed can they please let me know and I will do my best to have their account avoided. This has been a good spirited war from both sides and I'd like the fun to continue for everyone.

Yes thats a typical RF tactick to find out who everyone is that play koc and target the kids under 12/f. *shakes head*
This is just getting absurd ;; its a game , those who cant stand it then dont play it, those who leave chains then leave but for others to try and make people like huge victims is just rediculous.
Besides If anyone is to blame its UL for starting the chaining first!
And It seemed to me this war was already declared and agreed on the day before this thread was made when people from both sides said they would enjoy it, so maybe stop complaining and just go war already?

Infiltrate
19th October 2006, 02:44 PM

Dude you sound like a clown, like it was a tactic RF intentionally used,

"hey guys sab XXX - that person is Heras' son and by sabbing him we'll get Hera to leave"

Please don't kid yourself, a member PM'd someone @ our end on IRC who said they were going to try and get Hera "out of the line of fire" as the person (who was in UL chain had already left) wasn't any big fan of yours

"and personally I hope ya'll give UL an ass whooping... I"m not a big fan"

was the way it ended, please dude talk about being low....... the low one here is you trying to pin something on RF like "you sabbed a persons child to get the to leave chain, omg!! how low is that!?!"

stfu man you said this was a funny thread, and I did congratulate you on starting it but there's funny and plain stupidity, no prizes for guessing what your post was :)

Karina
19th October 2006, 02:56 PM
Naughty Naughty RF...sabbing children...what's next? Sabbing defenseless women? (Sarcasm.... hehehe Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

So i take it still no end in sight? BTW...nice sabs TLS...I hope it wasn't just a fly by but an everyday thing.

Anyone else want to post their sabs? (I miss this)

btom4
19th October 2006, 02:57 PM
RF is the best period. We've proven that countless times. I've never warred UL before and I haven't seen any real retalation. At least when we fight others, they try to fight back. but always fall short. :)

Drumnadrochit-
19th October 2006, 03:29 PM
UL = One Big Family. :D

We pwnd Arghhhh-RF hard though :P Sabbed 840 IS from him in 1 hour or so.
/me sabbed 400. :D

Sanger
19th October 2006, 03:32 PM
RF is the best period. We've proven that countless times. I've never warred UL before and I haven't seen any real retalation. At least when we fight others, they try to fight back. but always fall short. :)

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of btom4's weapons of type .

See thats what happens when I try to sab those imaginary IS you have. Obviously there was enough "retaliation" to make you sell or lose all your weapons. :yay: There are pleantly of people losing weapon in RF, and UL as well. Quit being a n00b and trying to act big. Support your clan, have fun, and leave it at that.

btom4
19th October 2006, 03:37 PM
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of btom4's weapons of type .

See thats what happens when I try to sab those imaginary IS you have. Obviously there was enough "retaliation" to make you sell or lose all your weapons. :yay: There are pleantly of people losing weapon in RF, and UL as well. Quit being a n00b and trying to act big. Support your clan, have fun, and leave it at that.
lol ur funny. u know ppl sell of most DA. +i'm very clever, u never know what i might have up my sleve. I am having fun. I run my own clan while being an active member in RF too. I am big. if i was a care i would be an escalade with spinners

Infiltrate
19th October 2006, 04:20 PM
UL = One Big Family. :D

We pwnd Arghhhh-RF hard though :P Sabbed 840 IS from him in 1 hour or so.
/me sabbed 400. :D

TLS took 1k off of remco in 2mins what would you class that @ your end? considering 840 IS in one hour is "pwning hard" :P

Would say /me got ***
but it was just TLS who sabbed the dude alone so no "we" about it @ this end though it's seen as an achievement for the family :D

Habsfan
19th October 2006, 04:42 PM
It was a nice sab job by TLS - nice work.

I completely agree with what Sanger said though: Support your clan, have fun, and leave it at that.

Having a fun, nice war is awesome - no point trying to muddy up each other's reputation - regardless of whose fault it is.

Though I'd still like to see someone from RF's side post the logs of UL chaining first.

lordman11
19th October 2006, 04:45 PM
Donal and I talked about that the other night Habsfan, I will talk to him to see if he is ok with me posting the outcome of our conversation.

btom4
19th October 2006, 04:57 PM
it's war i'm going to have fun. there's too many politics here as it is. that's why so many ppl quit this game. the golden rule i have is a sab for a sab,5x1 for a 5x1,etc. this game is centered around deception. there is no prize in the end. So war is pretty much as fun as it gets.

B_O_D
19th October 2006, 06:11 PM
lol ur funny. u know ppl sell of most DA. +i'm very clever, u never know what i might have up my sleve. I am having fun. I run my own clan while being an active member in RF too. I am big. if i was a care i would be an escalade with spinners

lol so clever I think UL should use you as a farm and a 5x1 target hmm when I get back I be looking for farms I keep your account in mind ;)

Schovy
19th October 2006, 06:21 PM
3 hours ago btom4 Recon 1 0

That's all I got from you Bigshot, :rofl: I did pass by armory twice by now I believe, second go around there wasn't much left to chew on :)

I must have been in everyone's log over 5k rank including GD's. Figured spamming him would be fun, and I was right. Please get some beer (preferably Corona) and chips as my spies did enjoy their visit to your palace and will surely like to return for some more tomorrow. It was a fun night, and hoping for another one tomorrow.

CrippledLucifer-
19th October 2006, 08:42 PM

judging from your sig you ain't much of a sabber eh :yay: so just have your fun with the war but try and be a bit humble...

TheLoneSpirit
19th October 2006, 09:20 PM
Karina : Thanks , i am sure i have a few hours everyday to try setting some records on the big guys and soem time as well for the smaller guys who love msging me :-)

taking 840 IS in 1 hour is good , taking 1000 in 2 minutes~ is way better , i am going to try for more tho , so dont expect it to be a daily thing , dont think anyone gets THAT lucky while sabbing , reason : KOC tends to be random @ times

ppl riding on btom , give teh guy some slack , afaik he has a RL to get to and adjust with , if hes not sabbing yet , hes obviously havin some reasons for it

@ donal : u dont need to "buy" a sabbot , just make one :D

The_Bipinator
19th October 2006, 11:19 PM
pffffffffft - UL is pwning RF like no other :katana: nuff said there :D

~Bippin' Nasty

GiantDave
19th October 2006, 11:47 PM
pffffffffft - UL is pwning RF like no other :p nuff said there :D

~Bippin' Nasty

lol wake up from dreamland :P

RoHaLoVeR
19th October 2006, 11:56 PM
From what I saw in earlier posted intelligence logs, I would say, RF is doing more damage to UL than otherwise :P.

And TLS, very nice sabbing, how much is the most sabbed Invisibility Shields in 1 sabb attempt made in whole age 6 anyway? :D

ms_fishy
20th October 2006, 12:19 AM
From what I saw in earlier posted intelligence logs, I would say, RF is doing more damage to UL than otherwise :P.

its actually a tough call - from what i've seen from previous wars, RF is a chain that will strip their weapons quick, cept those high-tbg accounts while UL (ex-pr) is the kind of chains that will try to hang on to weapons, even little guys

if war goes on for long, RF will sure sab bigger damage in weapons but its more about style of play than who's owning who, i guess

B_O_D
20th October 2006, 03:47 AM

lol well I guess when you have an alliance that keeps some weapons versus one that sells there weapons because they know they arent going to keep them guess that would make UL look bad in this case but truth be know RF is scared of UL or they would try to keep some weapons :S

htidjon-AA
20th October 2006, 04:15 AM
To be honest RF is bigger than UL so to be fair we are doing a gd job against RF.
anyway Lets all enjoy the war tht wot the games for.

Sanger
20th October 2006, 04:18 AM
From what I can see at a glance nobody is "owning" anyone.

There aren't many accounts in RF that actually have DA. As far as I can see its only TLS(of course), Arghhh(gettin low), giantdave, and maybe majorglitch(If you can consider her rf; I don't, just in chain) King_tbf would have been the other RF DA'er but he sold all his DA today after his counter went from ~2bil to 750mil in two days :) The rest of RF is just sitting back on some bpms waiting for the war to end.

I can't say UL isn't losing weapons as well though. I took a 500 hit from TLS today(bastard :P) and others are losing weapons too. We're just havin some fun while we can.

It won't be long till ALL smaller accounts on both sides are completely stripped. Then I suppose it'll just be a "Large account RF vs Large account UL" war, as apposed to a full scale war :P

Oh and btw intel logs from either side don't mean anything. Everyone gets some good sabs now and then. UL gets some RF gets some, thats the way KoC goes.

The_Bipinator
20th October 2006, 04:27 AM
lol, hardly GD :P

I've sabbed over 4.4 billion from RF in the past few days, all I've lost are 132 IS's, 2 BPMs, and 6 Battle Axes :) = 99,000,000 + 1,700,000 + 1,200,000 = 101,900,000.

101,900,000...4,400,000,000?

I'm awake :).

If you're still in doubt -

<Bip> Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 10 spies to attempt to sabotage 200 of SALAHUDDIN's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter SALAHUDDIN's armory undetected, and destroy 183 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp

* You were kicked from #relentless by GiantDave (noob)

Sanger
20th October 2006, 04:41 AM

I've sabbed over 4.4 billion from RF in the past few days, all I've lost are 132 IS's, 2 BPMs, and 6 Battle Axes :) = 99,000,000 + 1,700,000 + 1,200,000 = 101,900,000.

<Bip> Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 10 spies to attempt to sabotage 200 of SALAHUDDIN's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter SALAHUDDIN's armory undetected, and destroy 183 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp

Bip I'm sorry but I have to poke you for that comment. It's always a proud moment when you clear someone out, I know that. We don't need to come here and brag, just have fun in the war. The people you sab know they've been sabbed ;)

This goes for both sides, I hate to see the slander :P Read my post a two above ^^

Infiltrate
20th October 2006, 05:07 AM
Having a little over 700 IS when this war started I'd say it's about time those were cleaned don't you?

7 hours ago The_Bipinator Sabotage 25 8
7 hours ago The_Bipinator Sabotage 25 13
7 hours ago The_Bipinator Sabotage 25 12
7 hours ago The_Bipinator Sabotage 25 14
7 hours ago The_Bipinator Sabotage 25 11
7 hours ago The_Bipinator Sabotage 25 2

I'm not around often enough to buy a lot of DA @ the mo but I buy when I'm on, RL is a little busy @ the mo ^^

Good to see of the two posts you've made on these forums it was here in this thread to help some of your team with their war of words lol

Balinor_creel
20th October 2006, 05:36 AM
Bip please don't post sabs in RF's channel it is just damn rude man, I've only seen Giant Dave posts logs in UL's channel and he was getting lashed verbally at the time. Someone still banned him like, but he did have a half reason.

Deth
20th October 2006, 05:40 AM

Good job,
Da is for nublers, that will teach infil :p

BTW, only weapons I lost so far are like...20 IS's?
I won't lose BPM's, don't worry about that, just send them spies and kill em off for nothing :p

liziy:
We, for some part thx to me :p, don't have Da except some big ones. So In times of war, we simply lose our little Da (which ussualy is only 2-3 days of TBG) and MAX 25% of our Sa, while we sab IS's and break them, so we ussualy do more direct damage in wars and get damaged much less (about 75% less) then numbers show.

Its a fun war with big targets...unfortunatly my spies suck -_-

GiantDave
20th October 2006, 05:40 AM

if you have nothing to sab it's hard to lose more than you sab :P I am up to 15bil + personally (I think)

\dev\rf- GiantDave has sabbed 424,550 weapons in 3,542 missions, worth 75,096,369,800 gold; Last sab on LuciusTheEternal: 7 Dragonskin destroyed, worth 1,400,000 gold

meh not quite :( started at 62bil so 13 bil sabbed.

and I have had about a bil sabbed from me if that ;)

also I don't see you trying to sab me ^^

GiantDave

NardHipples
20th October 2006, 06:31 AM
There aren't many accounts in RF that actually have DA. As far as I can see its.... Arghhh(gettin low),

don't know the exact number of IS, but Arghhh's counter has only increased in the last few days. and let him have his DA, he seems to be one of the few that actually holds decent gold lol

Bloo
20th October 2006, 06:34 AM
To be honest RF is bigger than UL so to be fair we are doing a gd job against RF.

Yeah,..but the gap is chain size is becoming smaller by the day :D

Morten
20th October 2006, 06:48 AM
Yeah,..but the gap is chain size is becoming smaller by the day :D

How about a realitycheck?
Your remark has as much to do with reality as saying all UL players is crying themself to sleep every night lol

ms_fishy
20th October 2006, 07:54 AM
liziy:
We, for some part thx to me :p, don't have Da except some big ones. So In times of war, we simply lose our little Da (which ussualy is only 2-3 days of TBG) and MAX 25% of our Sa, while we sab IS's and break them, so we ussualy do more direct damage in wars and get damaged much less (about 75% less) then numbers show.

i've played both ways - last age at some point i was losing 200-300 IS a day (not that little considering the formula) but i kept on growing DA, this age im buying like 15-20 IS a day max and getting hits by accounts from godknowswhere

weapon loss from sabs vs gold loss from getting farmed by tiny accounts is about the same - weapon loss is a bit better cause you dont give all your TBG to enemies but gold loss is also more controllable cause if you bank more, you lose less

btw, howz 5x1 going on both sides?

GiantDave
20th October 2006, 08:13 AM
i've played both ways - last age at some point i was losing 200-300 IS a day (not that little considering the formula) but i kept on growing DA, this age im buying like 15-20 IS a day max and getting hits by accounts from godknowswhere

weapon loss from sabs vs gold loss from getting farmed by tiny accounts is about the same - weapon loss is a bit better cause you dont give all your TBG to enemies but gold loss is also more controllable cause if you bank more, you lose less

:P

5x1 well I found a nice target :)

<GiantDave> MAJOR MASS TARGET!
<GiantDave> MALAYSIAboleh
<GiantDave> http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3465224
<GiantDave> Military Stats
<GiantDave> Strike Action: ???
<GiantDave> Defensive Action 8,740,111
<GiantDave> Spy Rating 935,971,840
<GiantDave> Sentry Rating 402,980,864
<GiantDave> Covert Operatives: 115,132

lol why do it?

GiantDave

Deth
20th October 2006, 08:35 AM

Reason why I don't have Da is a bit different. I am offline up to 19 hours a day depending on the day, so whether I have 10mil Da or 1bil I will lose the gold, so might aswell not waste money on Da and instead buy Sa and use that to replace my TBG loss. With 10mil Da I can hold 3-4 turns of gold, so whenever I am not bussy with other stuff I am able to spend without problems.
It just happens to work good in wars aswell, but wars/sabs are not the reason for me not having big Da...I have played since age 2 and highest Da I have had was 60mil.
This age my max was at 15mil :p
I just never saw the usefullness of Da...unless you are top 5 you will be attacked and beatin unless you cheat. Since I don't wanna cheat I will get hit = might aswell not waste gold on something thats entirly useless :P

Bloo
20th October 2006, 12:06 PM
Your remark has as much to do with reality as saying all UL players is crying themself to sleep every night lol

Lol Morten, I don't quite understand what you're saying there. Doesn't make sense.
Maybe I've just had too much alcohol :P

So nobody leaves RF because of this war? lol, k.

Morten
20th October 2006, 01:28 PM
Lol Morten, I don't quite understand what you're saying there. Doesn't make sense.
Maybe I've just had too much alcohol :P

So nobody leaves RF because of this war? lol, k.

You are probably wasted yeah
Both side is loosing members, thats part of wars.
But you were trying to make it sound like the size difference in chain is getting smaller and that RF is loosing alot more chain members than UL.
Im saying you are far out with that comment and have no evidence to back up such claims. It makes no sence that a warring chain like RF can loose more members than a banking chain like UL.

Yeah,..but the gap is chain size is becoming smaller by the day

@Bloo ;; I do not belive UL members are crying themself to sleep so what im saying is that your claim is BS.
Did that make it more understandable?

Sanger
20th October 2006, 01:49 PM
I do not belive UL members are crying themself to sleep so what im saying is that your claim is BS.
Did that make it more understandable?

lol morten, I'm crying myself to sleep!:cry2: ANYWHO :p I understand the RF mentality that deth was talking about. They probably do end up losing less in the end, then again if people could keep DA most probably would. Are people gettin bored already or are most people just out of DA at this point? Seems the sabs have slowed down a lot.

Habsfan
20th October 2006, 01:50 PM
Lordman posting those logs would be awesome - it's good to see that most people have kept this war respectful - too much trash talking when you are fighting an enemy.

Schovy
20th October 2006, 01:53 PM
Morten,

Why is it that you talk more than the actual current members who are playing and fighting UL?? Do they honestly need you to give them high fives and defend them as if you are their hired advocate?

For those posting sabs, It's lame, I think we've all outgrown that childish game. It's a good war, I sense both sides are enjoying destroying eachother's armory, or whatever' s left of it.

In wars some leave some fight, and the people who fight are the ones that we care about. If those that left do not stand by their brothers, then they didnot deserve to be a part of that clanhood in the first place. RF has a strong ties within and so does UL. Core members will fight until somehow war ends.

GiantDave
20th October 2006, 02:18 PM
lol morten, I'm crying myself to sleep!:cry2: ANYWHO :p I understand the RF mentality that deth was talking about. They probably do end up losing less in the end, then again if people could keep DA most probably would. Are people gettin bored already or are most people just out of DA at this point? Seems the sabs have slowed down a lot.

just had alot on recently :)

I will be sabbing daily as much as I can :P

GiantDave

Morten
20th October 2006, 02:21 PM
Morten,

Why is it that you talk more than the actual current members who are playing and fighting UL?? Do they honestly need you to give them high fives and defend them as if you are their hired advocate? .

well isnt it obvious? I have an interest in RF and also the time to do it.
Why on earth should RF members have to go to GUA and waste time here and reply to the trash and lies when i can do it?
They should stick to the warring instead ^^

Infiltrate
20th October 2006, 03:03 PM
Why on earth should RF members have to go to GUA and waste time here and reply to the trash and lies when i can do it?

ty ^^

@ schov, he's not hired we're just honoured he's doing the talking for us :P

and deth is right @ any one point before our war with ES I never held more than 50mil DA whole age, after that war ended I bought a little more DA... got to like 200mil and took a break then to 400mil and used to sell it off when needed to make the difference between a defended and successful attack with these pretty random formulas. So never really had DA more than 400mil'ish all age.

@sanger I'm too busy to sab much @ the mo :( so far since after the first day I've kinda sucked on all the bigger targets @ your end anyway, that being said I don't think I've visited them more than twice max

Also to habsfan - I don't actually see the need for LM to post logs of his convo with donal that shows what most of us @ RF have been saying from the start, the war is clean and RF shouldn't have to feel the need to post logs to ensure their word is taken over others.

What's done is done belive what ya like, knowing or getting proof of what you want isn't exactly going to get you anywhere is it? :P

GiantDave
20th October 2006, 03:24 PM
why dontcha 2 little bitches tiny clan shut up and sab each otherr 5*1. when i reule, you all can call me daddy. and godfather and all da lacn can sux my big dick

stay out the thread if you have nothing of interest to say and aren't interested and LOL when you rule XD

Unreal_FingaZ
20th October 2006, 03:25 PM
stay out the thread if you have nothing of interest to say and aren't interested and LOL when you rule XD

you don't knw who you arre talking to fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:censored:

GiantDave
20th October 2006, 03:33 PM

lol lets do it :)

Unreal_FingaZ
20th October 2006, 03:34 PM
lol lets do it :)

too good for u to see my logs fool:katana:

Morten
20th October 2006, 03:37 PM

roflmfao^_^the joy of GUA~~
Let me have a guess?
A lille kid who has had abit too much mommy loving ?
What a noob with a chain of fakes. I mean who would want to join thrash?

Drumnadrochit-
20th October 2006, 04:48 PM

Sad enough they don't, 'cause the last sab I got is..
21 hours ago PoeticKiller Sabotage 8 3

:bag_2:

GiantDave
20th October 2006, 06:42 PM
Sad enough they don't, 'cause the last sab I got is..
21 hours ago PoeticKiller Sabotage 8 3

Intelligence on NegativeCreep_KoF
Time Mission Type Result Number of Spies Detailed Report
1 hour ago Sabotage Success 3 details
1 hour ago Sabotage Failure 3 details
1 hour ago Recon Success 1 details

maybe cos ya don't catch much

cleaned btw :)

btom4
20th October 2006, 08:08 PM
Karina : Thanks , i am sure i have a few hours everyday to try setting some records on the big guys and soem time as well for the smaller guys who love msging me :-)

taking 840 IS in 1 hour is good , taking 1000 in 2 minutes~ is way better , i am going to try for more tho , so dont expect it to be a daily thing , dont think anyone gets THAT lucky while sabbing , reason : KOC tends to be random @ times

ppl riding on btom , give teh guy some slack , afaik he has a RL to get to and adjust with , if hes not sabbing yet , hes obviously havin some reasons for it

@ donal : u dont need to "buy" a sabbot , just make one :D

yeh i am really busy with RL stuff atm. School and girls takes up most of my time now. but even in my absecnce my SA has yet to have taken a heavy hit by u guys
Strike Action 318,801,043 Ranked #2,330
+ I'm taking care of some clan business and don't have time to sab to often. but when i do make time.....UL will know it :P

B_O_D
20th October 2006, 10:31 PM
+ I'm taking care of some clan business and don't have time to sab to often. but when i do make time.....UL will know it

lol sure they are patiently waiting

They should stick to the warring instead

lol so your like the cheerleader on the sideline dont want to invision any of that crap :puke:

Lol Morten RF isnt the RF when you and KyraKyle was in it they went from experienced players that cared about that game to a bunch of Hoodlums that think they are hot shit. I also remember you saying in another post how RF doesnt start wars I remember last age they started shit with PR and how PR was taking hits then finally after a month or so PR start hitting them back so RF has start wars but maybe you can twist that also around somehow :morning:

Drumnadrochit-
21st October 2006, 01:13 AM
Intelligence on NegativeCreep_KoF
Time Mission Type Result Number of Spies Detailed Report
1 hour ago Sabotage Failure 3 details

maybe cos ya don't catch much

cleaned btw :)
Lovely, huh? 100 Dragonskins & 11 IS. :badger_2:
Why didn't you break yourself^^ Then I should have said you have stil.. But now? Meh, I hate letting others break. :)

Couldn't sab yesterday 'cause we had a stupid darts competition with the soccer team, oh well^^ Then I'll just do it today :bag_2:

GiantDave
21st October 2006, 02:12 AM
Lovely, huh? 100 Dragonskins & 11 IS. :badger_2:
Why didn't you break yourself^^ Then I should have said you have stil.. But now? Meh, I hate letting others break. :)

Couldn't sab yesterday 'cause we had a stupid darts competition with the soccer team, oh well^^ Then I'll just do it today :bag_2:

yes lets brake myself so I can have 200mil repairs for nothing when some1 else can brake...

I must say thats a silly comment

(Btw I have 5*1'd and broke before in previous wars just now my SA is 2 big to do it)

GiantDave

Drumnadrochit-
21st October 2006, 02:24 AM
If you were a man you would have done it.. But apperantly you care more for Gold than for ''honour''. /me gets teary eyed

GiantDave
21st October 2006, 02:52 AM
If you were a man you would have done it.. But apperantly you care more for Gold than for ''honour''. /me gets teary eyed

yeah because you have had 50bil SA before and broke people...

and I bet Gem breaks all the time :P

Infiltrate
21st October 2006, 03:32 AM

LOL any fem slayers in?

That's almost as stupid as balinors "sabbed someones son to get them to leave" theory

Deth
21st October 2006, 03:46 AM

lol so your like the cheerleader on the sideline dont want to invision any of that crap :puke:

Lol Morten RF isnt the RF when you and KyraKyle was in it they went from experienced players that cared about that game to a bunch of Hoodlums that think they are hot shit. I also remember you saying in another post how RF doesnt start wars I remember last age they started shit with PR and how PR was taking hits then finally after a month or so PR start hitting them back so RF has start wars but maybe you can twist that also around somehow :morning:

Get lost wannabe nub.
Your posts are soo stupid that calling you a nub would be an insult to real nubs.

Schovy
21st October 2006, 04:50 AM
There is certainly some anamosity growing in the recent posts here. Why, oh why, can't we just sab eachother in peace :)

Some people take this game way too seriously than it deserves. It is entertaining to some point to read all the trash talk however below the belt comments give the whole thing a bitter taste. I dare to think that wars are good, as I would have not gotten to interact with those that we are fighting otherwise. It would be even better if those silent players from either side come and post, introduce themselves so we know who we are fighting. :hifolks:

P.S. Its alarming to see you with 4 Warnings GD. How many warnings issue a ban? It would be a shame to miss posts from the most liked enemy in RF :D

Morten
21st October 2006, 05:52 AM

lol And WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU B_O_D ?
kekeke

You say one dumb thing and then you continue with something even dumber.
I was there last age and the age before and the one before that so your talking about things you have no clue about. ^^
Your view on the matter counts like nothing. Besides im RF for life, by choice.
And what i said was RF has never started chaining fitrst, so you are the one who is twisting things around. It realy just makes you pathetic. Not much more i can say about this realy.
maybe just that this gave me a good lugh though but thats all you can bring i guess.

oh and .. GOGO RF, GOGO RF *swings his pom, pom's* weeeeeeeee

r0b-dog
21st October 2006, 06:28 AM
The real question i want to ask here.. IS who will win the war UL or RF because i know that RF is a war experince group but i dont know about UL.

B_O_D
21st October 2006, 07:48 AM
Get lost wannabe nub.
Your posts are soo stupid that calling you a nub would be an insult to real nubs.

ah your hurt me feelings lol and like your post or any more intelligent slapnut :newbie:

lol And WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU B_O_D ?
kekeke

lol I am just trash talking for now unlike you Morten when my account comes back in a few days RF will be feeling my fury :badger_2:

You say one dumb thing and then you continue with something even dumber.
I was there last age and the age before and the one before that so your talking about things you have no clue about. ^^

and yet your even more stupid for replying back to my dumb posts :loser2:

Morten
21st October 2006, 08:05 AM
lol I am just trash talking for now unlike you Morten when my account comes back in a few days RF will be feeling my fury :badger_2:
riiiight

and yet your even more stupid for replying back to my dumb posts :loser2:

no your stupid , your 100000000000000000000000000000xxx10101 more stupid lol:dork:

GiantDave
21st October 2006, 08:21 AM

lol your nothing :morning:

Camisado
21st October 2006, 08:33 AM
lol your nothing :morning:

And you are? Keep spamming my logs please.

:newbie:

Drumnadrochit-
21st October 2006, 08:37 AM
LOL any fem slayers in?

That's almost as stupid as balinors "sabbed someones son to get them to leave" theory

Didn't I say that against GiantDave? Is he a girl? Dave - you never told Infiltrate you're male? Please say it, if you are a girl. That would be a big come out. /sarcasm

And GD - I don't know if Gem- breaks after she sabs. Is that from any importance in this case? We're talking about you, about no-one else. Too greedy for damages on your BPM. :loser2:

Morten
21st October 2006, 08:50 AM
Maybe time to close this farce of a thread.
The UL stupidity has no boundries.

GiantDave
21st October 2006, 09:24 AM
And you are? Keep spamming my logs please.

:newbie:

don't even know your KoC name cos you hide under a fake name

Deth
21st October 2006, 09:49 AM
Didn't I say that against GiantDave? Is he a girl? Dave - you never told Infiltrate you're male? Please say it, if you are a girl. That would be a big come out. /sarcasm

And GD - I don't know if Gem- breaks after she sabs. Is that from any importance in this case? We're talking about you, about no-one else. Too greedy for damages on your BPM. :loser2:

He doesn't break for only 1 reason: to give stupid people something to talk about and show their stupidity to whole KoC.

GD, it am workin ^^

B_O_D
21st October 2006, 09:52 AM

lol Morten your just like a woman always have to try to get the last word in dont you :bag_2:

no your stupid , your 100000000000000000000000000000xxx10101 more stupid lol

heh what I would expect someone from RF you hoodlum go back to egging cars or something egg my car I am going to beat your arse old man :censored:

lol your nothing

lol if I had the sells that you had and all the time in the world to play this crummy game I be just as good as you at least I wont be hitting people for shit gold :countdown

GiantDave
21st October 2006, 10:04 AM
lol Morten your just like a woman always have to try to get the last word in dont you :bag_2:

heh what I would expect someone from RF you hoodlum go back to egging cars or something egg my car I am going to beat your arse old man :censored:

lol if I had the sells that you had and all the time in the world to play this crummy game I be just as good as you at least I wont be hitting people for shit gold :countdown

I stole over 1.3bil in gold today so... right lol

Deth
21st October 2006, 10:13 AM

Not a surprising answer considering your posting past...
You would not hit for ''shit'' gold and thus have about 7k turns at the end which you could shove up your (fill in a random word).

Camisado
21st October 2006, 11:32 AM
don't even know your KoC name cos you hide under a fake name

Hiding under a fake name? I'm Camisado. GrandTheftAutumn happened to be my koc nick last age, Genius.

As annoying as your posts have been in this thread Morten, I still <3 you for all the things you did in the past. I miss talking to you and Isabelle. :( They were some of the best KoC times I've had.

Morten
21st October 2006, 11:35 AM
if you say so

kids do say the darndest things

yes kids do realy say the darndest things

As annoying as your posts have been in this thread Morten, ..blah. blah
w/e - im loyal to my roots in this game, those who are not is worthless to me
You are either with me or against me, the simpel truth of a wargame

Camisado
21st October 2006, 11:48 AM
w/e - im loyal to my roots in this game, those who are not is worthless to me
You are either with me or against me, the simpel truth of a wargame

Things change Morten. I was Relentless up till you and Isa left. Things were already falling apart and yours and her absence was the final straw.

In fact, Isa told me to join Gem- since I was her officer when she quit that age. So yeah.. sorry that people can't always do what you like.

If I'm worthless to you, then I guess I can put my respect for you in the past and call you what you are now, an ass.

Morten
21st October 2006, 12:00 PM
f*it
i do not want to talk here about the past and why this and that happened , so eom

Balinor_creel
21st October 2006, 01:25 PM

I do apologise, I was replying to someone who was making it sound as though RF had forced them out of chain through force of sabbing. You are quite right though the way I wrote it was idiotic and motivated by anger at a real life event. I am sorry.

Infiltrate
21st October 2006, 03:41 PM

Seems you're quite in touch with your feminine side then cos you don't seem to want to stop........

says the person who'd beat "your arse", there's hoodlum' then....... a little twirp who is lost somwhere inbetween, "egg my car I am going to beat your arse old man" LOL seems being around "hoodlums" is rubbing off you.

"Oh do it please do it!!"....... "then I will do something" lol stfu

PR - RF who gives a sh!t what the deal was last age, we all know who chained who and we also who was in the chain that ran from that war so shhhhh just cos you're playing an age where you're actually sabbing which required you to move from that same chain to DT you wana talk smack heh funny stuff

@ Balinor it's all good soldier ^^ my posts are all in good fun and all light hearted, you coulda posted some more about it and been keen to prove that was the reason and entertained us some more...... :P

afterall tis what GUA's all about ^^

Balinor_creel
21st October 2006, 06:18 PM
Well I won't pretend that I like chain sabbing. I personally have a great distaste for it, but I can see it as a valuable tool in war as well. Frankly I'd rather see the fighters and the rankers living in the same chains. Rankers support fighters and the fighters protect the rankers, but point being that unless the rankers piss someone off they don't get the shit kicked out of them.

B_O_D
21st October 2006, 07:31 PM
says the person who'd beat "your arse", there's hoodlum' then....... a little twirp who is lost somwhere inbetween, "egg my car I am going to beat your arse old man" LOL seems being around "hoodlums" is rubbing off you.

"Oh do it please do it!!"....... "then I will do something" lol stfu

hmm here an idea take your precious allliance RF and read it up and down backwards then pull it out of your computer and shove it up your :censored:

Enough said that hoodlum enough for you or do I need to be more descriptive with you I know retards cant comprehend stuff very well maybe I try making a diagram next for you :dork:

Seems you're quite in touch with your feminine side then cos you don't seem to want to stop........

lol nope I am like a fireball once I get mad I just keep on going and I know what my sexuality is thank you very much.

Not a surprising answer considering your posting past...
You would not hit for ''shit'' gold and thus have about 7k turns at the end which you could shove up your (fill in a random word).

lol I am a sabber dumby me hitting for just 10mill gold is good with my kind of strike action I dont loose that many weapons because I dont carry much genius.

kids do say the darndest things

lol yeah compared to you I am a kid you old fart or should I say gramps

f*it
i do not want to talk here about the past and why this and that happened , so eom

lol I am sure if I talked to Isabelle on MSN I could find out what all happened and she did tell me and my brother to join Gem- which we both did at one point because Kyra said she is good to her officers as she was with us apparently RF isnt very good to there officers or they would avoid wars with UL they arent like PR they aint afraid loosing there rank and going to spy but that be found out more with time.

Morten
21st October 2006, 07:50 PM
wow you realy have no clue about anything do you?
Your just one big imbarrisment to everyone connected to you and a big laugh to everyone else

Bloo
21st October 2006, 08:02 PM
Morten, you appear to have a serious attitude problem. Why so much anger?
Do you just come on here to noise up other players? I'm guessing so, and it appears to work. lol Are you playing KOC now or just an interested spectator?
Anyway, calm down mate, I don't think that even you are as big an ass as you're making out :P

Infiltrate, I always seem to get lucky with you,..2 bill sentry, but I always get through, even with my shitty 750mill spy :D Just wanted you to know :P

The war seems to be going good for UL at the moment. I'm guessing there is not much to sab on both sides now so who knows what will happen. The farming of each other has started in earnest and UL are still having lots of fun. I guess our war with Des wetted the taste buds for another war so don't expect UL to go quiting this one. Given the appetite of UL members its hard to see it ending.

Bloo

Morten
21st October 2006, 08:13 PM
anger? im not angry and i usually laugh my ass of from my own posts lol
thats one of my motivations
Nice try though with your ass comment but your just another UL member using same lame tactic as always. Hope UL leaders are proud of you all.

I have been called an ass many times, thats not new.
I will be to people what they deserve to get.

Nothing gonna get my mood down though, not on a hockey night ~~

Bloo
21st October 2006, 08:38 PM
anger? im not angry and i usually laugh my ass of from my own posts lol
thats one of my motivations
Nice try though with your ass comment but your just another UL member using same lame tactic as always. Hope UL leaders are proud of you all.

I have been called an ass many times, thats not new.
I will be to people what they deserve to get.

Nothing gonna get my mood down though, not on a hockey night ~~

Proud? There's a lot of love in UL, UL leaders love all their members :D Even you'd be welcome here Morten :P

What lame tactics? As far as I'm aware you have zip to do with this war so,..?

:P

Anyway, off to the land of nod for me. zzzzzz

Morten
21st October 2006, 08:54 PM
good night

btom4
21st October 2006, 08:56 PM
lol i guess UL can't sab that well. oh yeah My SA still hasn't fallen at all. :P
33 minutes ago Disturbed_Mortality Sabotage 20 9
33 minutes ago Disturbed_Mortality Sabotage 20 7
34 minutes ago Disturbed_Mortality Sabotage 20 3
34 minutes ago Disturbed_Mortality Sabotage 20 11
35 minutes ago Disturbed_Mortality Sabotage 20 11
35 minutes ago Disturbed_Mortality Sabotage 20 4
35 minutes ago Disturbed_Mortality Sabotage 20 2

STORM_Raid3r
21st October 2006, 09:09 PM
lol i guess UL can't sab that well. oh yeah My SA still hasn't fallen at all. :P
33 minutes ago Disturbed_Mortality Sabotage 20 9
33 minutes ago Disturbed_Mortality Sabotage 20 7
34 minutes ago Disturbed_Mortality Sabotage 20 11
35 minutes ago Disturbed_Mortality Sabotage 20 2

It does make me laugh my ass off. You can't simultaneously claim we aren't active while showing our failed sabs. ANyways, you win some , you lose some. I just wish I had more than a 3 ppl trying on me.:morning:

Raid3r

B_O_D
21st October 2006, 10:05 PM
wow you realy have no clue about anything do you?
Your just one big imbarrisment to everyone connected to you and a big laugh to everyone else

lol its embarresment old timer and I will be the grown up here and stop giving you stuff to reply back with apparently your life must be a boring one to come up with witty remarks or at least they try to come out like that.

P.S. lol ask my brother Camisado my friends Comi and LSW and friends from DT/BSS can tell you I can sab very well in masses by myself if need to be I aint no big embarresment to them and they are no embarresment to me so might want to retract that statement.

Infiltrate
21st October 2006, 10:38 PM
hmm here an idea take your precious allliance RF and read it up and down backwards then pull it out of your computer and shove it up your

Enough said that hoodlum enough for you or do I need to be more descriptive with you I know retards cant comprehend stuff very well maybe I try making a diagram next for you :dork:

If you can't elaborate anymore in plain and simple, english diagrams would be great thanks :D

lol nope I am like a fireball once I get mad I just keep on going and I know what my sexuality is thank you very much.

Nothing like saying it out loud to convince yourself :P

That's it now repeat it several more times in this thread and you'll believe it soon enough :)

lol I am a sabber dumby me hitting for just 10mill gold is good with my kind of strike action I dont loose that many weapons because I dont carry much genius.

Sab when you no longer hold weapons ............. and ran in war with formulas as shit as last age when you held a few, please dude shut it...... the one that comes here talking smack cos he's finally sabbing for an age that he's played KoC, makes a change from whining about lost weapons eh?

lol I am sure if I talked to Isabelle on MSN I could find out what all happened and she did tell me and my brother to join Gem- which we both did at one point because Kyra said she is good to her officers as she was with us apparently RF isnt very good to there officers or they would avoid wars with UL they arent like PR they aint afraid loosing there rank and going to spy but that be found out more with time.

Apparently UL aren't?
Our guys have actually been through several wars and have enjoyed them all , sadly a little deprivation from you're end has really got people who aren't even in chain jumping up and down for joy cos someone's never been involved in any real war with his old "run from PR, RF are sabbing the shit out of em" clan buddies :D

RF is a place where we have fun, power like it's early ages or the way we play now, yet another age as a top 10 alliance, yet another age where we war yet another age where we can come to GUA and read and laugh @ a poor little b!tch trying his utmost best to win a war of words, yet another age where we have FUN

lol its embarresment old timer and I will be the grown up here and stop giving you stuff to reply back with apparently your life must be a boring one to come up with witty remarks or at least they try to come out like that.

Have you actually gone back and read most of your crap in this thread, retarded.... an understatement :)

Conpmana
21st October 2006, 10:52 PM
Ok the gloves are off on this war, not as nice as the other war going on:)

B_O_D
21st October 2006, 10:53 PM
Have you actually gone back and read most of your crap in this thread, retarded.... an understatement

lol whatever you say sunshine and how much you like me to I aint gay so dont try to be touchy touchy with my ass.

RF is a place where we have fun, power like it's early ages or the way we play now, yet another age as a top 10 alliance, yet another age where we war yet another age where we can come to GUA and read and laugh @ a poor little b!tch trying his utmost best to win a war of words, yet another age where we have FUN

lol yes words right now just give it time I will help UL sab you dry I already seen one of the channels a few was sabbing from they are emptying out accounts like mad but yeah your right your a bigger alliance meaning more weapons will be held but you also have to look at it at this point of view:
Bigger the Alliance the more weapons to be had not very smart on your guys part :yay:

GiantDave
21st October 2006, 11:29 PM
but you also have to look at it at this point of view:
Bigger the Alliance the more weapons to be had not very smart on your guys part :yay:

what an idiotic comment.

B_O_D
22nd October 2006, 01:06 AM
Originally Posted by B_O_D
but you also have to look at it at this point of view:
Bigger the Alliance the more weapons to be had not very smart on your guys part

what an idiotic comment.

lol whats so idiotic about that I am from a sab alliance and thats the point of view on things bigger the opponet more fun to be had now its time instead of arguing with you fools and start clicking so I get some extra support if I need it ;)

Gem-
22nd October 2006, 03:04 AM
Most of the 'low' comments in this thread appear to be coming from uninvolved people. The general feeling in UL is that we're still having fun and we, hopefully, still have friends in RF. If the majority of RF are feeling like some of these posts are showing, please let us know so we can adjust our attitude accordingly.

Infiltrate - UL didn't leave PR because of wars, as you very well know - so please don't be so vindictive.

It's been a little disturbing to read some of what has been said here - from both 'sides' - participants and those just 'cheering' for the side they like. I would really like to keep this a 'fun' war, if there is such a thing, and leave the way open to talk when everyone is tired of beating up on the other side.

All but the big players, on both sides, are pretty much out of armor and some are losing ground as they have to rebuy weapons before they can attack. As to who has sabbed more, I haven't a clue and don't really care. We seem to be on pretty even ground at the moment.

Infiltrate
22nd October 2006, 03:11 AM
lol whatever you say sunshine and how much you like me to I aint gay so dont try to be touchy touchy with my ass.

"sunshine"? lol

That's it... now say it again in your next post keep @ it for the next few claiming you're all straight and sh!t. I'm not getting touchy touchy with anything, seems you are though cos it's a touchy subject.

lol yes words right now just give it time I will help UL sab you dry I already seen one of the channels a few was sabbing from they are emptying out accounts like mad but yeah your right your a bigger alliance meaning more weapons will be held but you also have to look at it at this point of view:

lol yes and keep avoiding the part where used to whine like a b!tch when losing weapons and skip to "wait till I get my account" blah blah, anyhow don't stop posting here keep entertaining us with your BS. I'll try to avoid replying to your posts seems I'm giving you the attention you're so in need of @ the mo ^^

@Gem who's talking about UL? I'm talking about his buddies in LG chain that scattered, could try and make a little sense of it than just generalising it as all of UL ;)

Gem-
22nd October 2006, 03:55 AM
ahhh - I see your point, but if I took it wrongly, then a lot of others might as well. As to people leaving the chains, it's happening on both sides - there are a lot who simply don't want to be in a war.

Deth
22nd October 2006, 04:52 AM
Most of the 'low' comments in this thread appear to be coming from uninvolved people. The general feeling in UL is that we're still having fun and we, hopefully, still have friends in RF. If the majority of RF are feeling like some of these posts are showing, please let us know so we can adjust our attitude accordingly.

Infiltrate - UL didn't leave PR because of wars, as you very well know - so please don't be so vindictive.

It's been a little disturbing to read some of what has been said here - from both 'sides' - participants and those just 'cheering' for the side they like. I would really like to keep this a 'fun' war, if there is such a thing, and leave the way open to talk when everyone is tired of beating up on the other side.

All but the big players, on both sides, are pretty much out of armor and some are losing ground as they have to rebuy weapons before they can attack. As to who has sabbed more, I haven't a clue and don't really care. We seem to be on pretty even ground at the moment.

I want this to be a ''fun war'' aswell with little trash talking, but this B_O_D is making that kinda hard with his BS.

@Morten: Don't even bother with these peeps and the past mate, realize that some of these peeps are the ones who went to PR for the recruiter and for the recruiter only, no need to discuss shit with em cuz they have a entirely different way of viewing things then us :).

B_O_D
22nd October 2006, 05:47 AM
I want this to be a ''fun war'' aswell with little trash talking, but this B_O_D is making that kinda hard with his BS.

Bah thats the DT/BSS coming out of me I be more civilized now after all I be going back to LG/UL chain want to help out Comi and I <333 Gem but once the war is over which hopefully it wont til the end of the age I prb join back up with LordVlad again.

lol yes and keep avoiding the part where used to whine like a b!tch when losing weapons and skip to "wait till I get my account" blah blah, anyhow don't stop posting here keep entertaining us with your BS. I'll try to avoid replying to your posts seems I'm giving you the attention you're so in need of @ the mo

who said I bitched about loosing weapons and yeah I have like 4 more days before I get it back so going to avoid these boards and start clicking once again.

Bloo
22nd October 2006, 06:54 AM

Lol mate, you have to actually attack before your SA goes :P
Most of UL and RF still have muuch of their SA intact, a smart player will keep most SA in any war.

Morten
22nd October 2006, 10:18 AM
Yes lets be civilized from now on and make this thread fun and interesting .. or should i say those who are not cheerleders can be civilized and find something interesting to chatt about?!
Rest of us "outsiders" that obviously have no bussiness interfearing should enjoy it from a distance ofcourse and just add a few interesting comments in betwin the civilized discussions betwin the 2 warring clan members.
Some of the typical outsider phrases that come to mind is ;; the heroic;"may the best clan win" or the dumbass;"so whos winning?" or the interested;"hey anyone got logs to post?" or the almost too agressive;"so who lost most so far?" (a warning though since many do find that abit offencive) or just the simple but yet so cute;"hi"

So lets get it interesting and rolling here ..

Loki-of-Chaos
22nd October 2006, 10:31 AM
Hi Morten. So who's winning? :morning:

Seriously, the one thing I've noticed about all the war threads is you could keep a copy of one and just change the names of the clans/posters for each new war. I'm just glad to see people are into recycling :badger_2:

Morten
22nd October 2006, 11:42 AM
hi Loki ^^waves~~
and how about them logs?

Gem-
22nd October 2006, 12:19 PM
you want logs - ok :D

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 16 spies to attempt to sabotage 500 of GiantDave's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter GiantDave's armory undetected, and destroy 500 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

3 hours ago GiantDave 70,284 Gold stolen 1 133 1,647 2,397,042,233 13,342,495,004 details

Only because you all asked and I'm so proud of my dizzy spies for finally getting through his sentries. Also, we managed to have a 'fairly civilized' conversation on irc. What the bigger accounts manage to do to one another really doesn't count for much besides morale building.

Someone over there please tell TheLoneSpirit to sab me :D

cutthroatassassins
22nd October 2006, 12:53 PM
who has left the UL and RF chains at the moment?

Bloo
22nd October 2006, 01:54 PM
who has left the UL and RF chains at the moment?

From UL I have only see Buzz Fuzz leave - who sold off and quit anyway so it wasn't down to the war. I'm sure RF will correct me, but there have been no "I'm leaving" threads posted on UL forums.

I noticed a couple of RF accounts going inactive, but only one larger player leave. I'm pertty sure that one has been mentioned in previous posts.

Both chains have been through war this age already, so anyone prone to quitting when war breaks out generally left and didnt return.

Deth
22nd October 2006, 01:58 PM
From UL I have only see Buzz Fuzz leave - who sold off and quit anyway so it wasn't down to the war. I'm sure RF will correct me, but there have been no "I'm leaving" threads posted on UL forums.

I noticed a couple of RF accounts going inactive, but only one larger player leave. I'm pertty sure that one has been mentioned in previous posts.

Both chains have been through war this age already, so anyone prone to quitting when war breaks out generally left and didnt return.

Tugas left and many others, I posted some of them quite some pages ago...but tugas is by far the biggest who left during this war.

STORM_Raid3r
22nd October 2006, 02:33 PM
IF i must be honest, I actually discharged TUGAS the first day. I have talked to them since, and as they are not part of this war, they are in no hurry to return. It is not fair to bash them for leaving, when in fact the never left, but rather were discharged. You could say they don't join in the war, as that would be a more fair evaluation of events.
Secondly, as English is not their native tongue, and forums aren't their "thing", I doubt they will come here to defend themselves (notice Fish made maybe 4-5 post last age when he was top rank player).

So congrats to some activity on large account, I think i lost 500 or so IS last night.

Raid3r

RoHaLoVeR
22nd October 2006, 03:40 PM
lol it's good to see both sides enjoying the war :D

donal
22nd October 2006, 07:37 PM
Wish I had a nice post for you all, but my spies are terrible at sabbing. We all seem to be still having a fun little war atm, and will be sure to let everyone know when it becomes boring, or we join forces and go after someone else :)
There's a lot of good people on both sides of this, and could probably work well together.

CuteLittleBunny
22nd October 2006, 07:55 PM
I dont think anyone left United Legends, we just pwned RF ^_^

GiantDave
22nd October 2006, 08:08 PM

your the biggest mass target in UL with 100k+ coverts and no DA so... yeah your pwning XD

lordman11
22nd October 2006, 08:26 PM

I dont want to start pasting messages, inactives, and those people who left, so please dont make comments like that. (Because people have left UL)

Yes, there are great people on both sides, I've had a chance to get to know a few people better. And I am with donal, my spies are sucking lately, though mostly all I have been doing is reconning ^^;;

OHecklerO
22nd October 2006, 08:45 PM
you want logs - ok :D

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 16 spies to attempt to sabotage 500 of GiantDave's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter GiantDave's armory undetected, and destroy 500 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

That is so sexy. lol, why do people keep asking me to stay out of their logs after they sab me and then I sab them back? a war works in both directions :dork:

CrippledLucifer-
22nd October 2006, 08:49 PM
ah it's the classic turning point of a war. when you use more turns reconing rather than sabbing, you know the war is starting to get boring. that or when you start going for 6 gauntlets or 89 elven cloaks aat :morning:

Morten
22nd October 2006, 09:07 PM
ah it's the classic turning point of a war. when you use more turns reconing rather than sabbing, you know the war is starting to get boring. that or when you start going for 6 gauntlets or 89 elven cloaks aat :morning:

hmm strange of you to say that. I know everytime i planned a war i would recon the enemy, sometimes for days , and i wouldnt stop even if the enemi kept hitting me. Planning is the key to win wars.

ah work time -_-;;

TheLoneSpirit
22nd October 2006, 09:26 PM
Someone over there please tell TheLoneSpirit to sab me :D
u didnt sab me either :P

but u know teh reason :P

this means others need not speculate , its b/w me and gem :P

STORM_Raid3r
22nd October 2006, 09:44 PM
IF i am speculating, the it is the same reason TLS only had one run at me.

GD=Gem
Deth=DM

ANyways, just a guess.

Raid3r

GiantDave
23rd October 2006, 03:56 AM
IF i am speculating, the it is the same reason TLS only had one run at me.

GD=Gem
Deth=DM

ANyways, just a guess.

Raid3r

what?

TheLoneSpirit
23rd October 2006, 05:06 AM
i have no clue what u just said :P

so i go with gd's reaction

"what? "

Gem-
23rd October 2006, 05:58 AM
ouch - being compared to GD hurts :P

TLS and I have been friends a long time and it's just really hard to sab some people - not gamewise, but personwise. Perhaps we will have to get into the spirit of this war although there isn't much either of us can do to the other. Might be nice to have at least one other RF sabber in my logs though - so far there has only been one who even tried. You might be surprised since I managed to get through GD's sentries the other day, I'm sure some of you can get through mine.

~mini~
23rd October 2006, 06:56 AM
can i just say that te war has been going on for 4-5 days and yet only 2day i was sabbed to be honest pretty lame also i sabbed people un ul and they didnt sab back :dork: :yay:

Gem-
23rd October 2006, 07:21 AM
minimonk - I'm sure that happens a lot. There are many who don't want to fight on both sides - they just accept the sabs and go on or leave. Both chains are fairly large so it's not that easy to sab everyone.

GiantDave
23rd October 2006, 07:57 AM
I don't sab you cos I would rather have your gold

GiantDave

Gem-
23rd October 2006, 08:57 AM
Goes to train down, sell everything to SA and steals all GD's targets :P

Drumnadrochit-
23rd October 2006, 09:26 AM
can i just say that te war has been going on for 4-5 days and yet only 2day i was sabbed to be honest pretty lame also i sabbed people un ul and they didnt sab back :dork: :yay:

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 40 of minimonk's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter minimonk's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 40 of minimonk's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter minimonk's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

I'm sure you're not dumb enough to break them. :drool:

Schovy
23rd October 2006, 11:35 AM

I was made aware of your presence and your rank when you hit me for gold today. I believe I've already shown my appreciation in your logs later on. It's been difficult times findinng targets with plenty of IS :). Say bye bye to your DA now minimonk.

This just shows that I am not doing enough digging around to locate those with DA other than the big boys obviously. I'll make sure to comb through the chain now. On with the :party:

Bloo
23rd October 2006, 11:41 AM

Next time you'd be best just coming onto IRC and screaming "hit me":

Your spies successfully enter minimonk's armory undetected, and destroy x of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter minimonk's armory undetected, and destroy x of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

3 minutes ago minimonk 113,597 Gold stolen

Happy now :P
Welcome to the war, have fun :D

TheLoneSpirit
23rd October 2006, 12:15 PM
actually

when he got sabbed he was like

TLS , I GOT SABBED ^^

he was thinking u gus missd him sicne it had been 4 days .. well , he sure was happy u know :-)

I mean , i have heard about guys saying "i give up , i leave "XYZ" m stop sabbing me" , a lot of times thru PM , IRC , etc

this one reaction of hapiness from minimonk was a first

he loves the attention ! :-)

Clandestine_Blaze
23rd October 2006, 01:01 PM
actually

when he got sabbed he was like

TLS , I GOT SABBED ^^

he was thinking u gus missd him sicne it had been 4 days .. well , he sure was happy u know :-)

I mean , i have heard about guys saying "i give up , i leave "XYZ" m stop sabbing me" , a lot of times thru PM , IRC , etc

this one reaction of hapiness from minimonk was a first

he loves the attention ! :-)

Well, he certainly has the right attitude about it. He appeared in my logs shortly after I broke and sabbed my shiny shields. I'm glad that he can dish out what he takes.

In essence, at least for me, this war has been quite fun and a breath of fresh air as opposed to the typical logging in and banking. It's also given me the chance to actually utilize IRC and get to know people on both sides of the war. Hell, I actually now "know" my own alliance mates - which doesn't speak very highly of me, actually.

Nevertheless, something for others to remember - the armouries are imaginary as are the TBGs, the TFFs, and upgrades. The people who don't want to stay in a war will leave anyway. As long as it doesn't get nasty and stupid, I think we can all just have fun and see which side bests the other. It's only a game, no?

Balinor_creel
24th October 2006, 05:50 AM
Well if anyone else in RF feels they are being unfairly missed out please let us know.

I think Gem- and Comi are feeling unloved at the moment on the UL side

GiantDave
24th October 2006, 06:02 AM
Well if anyone else in RF feels they are being unfairly missed out please let us know.

I think Gem- and Comi are feeling unloved at the moment on the UL side

comi and Gem see me everyday same with anyone with weapons:

Arionda 41 details
Disturbed_Mortality 66 details
Sanger 66 details
Remco- 77 details
Princess_Snake 64 details
joshuabarten 31 details
Lord_Cruiser 75 details
co350 82 details
BloodSpawn 44 details
Mighty_Ecke 75 details
donal 77 details
Shiyax 36 details
laris 55 details
MKDonsFan 55 details
Jennova 63 details
qwickkertje- 66 details
Lebanese_Red 66 details
UL-WARRIOR 47 details
redonva 47 details
NegativeCreep_KoF 51 details
vechten_zonder_fratsen 54 details
Clandestine_Blaze 54 details
Ice-pr 61 details
coreforums 42 details
Kaworou 51 details
Serge132 64 details
DeXXa 33 details
Schovalye 43 details
Cacete 66 details
hellangel 11 details
smory 45 details
honkex 61 details
Adrasteia 66 details
Comi 66 details
MephistosHunter 66 details
hafark 54 details
trespayne 91 details
gui3 20 details
papucho_1984 33 details
EnemySlayer 22 details
bhammer 66 details
Puppis 66 details
MALAYSIAboleh 57 details
SDFRangers 61 details
BaBsIIe 44 details
Decipher 21 details
shayolbain 33 details
LORDSABBAR 25 details
gh-a 33 details
WarRambler 33 details
Enion_Chaser 24 details
siefer 11 details
Kalypsis 2 details
MissPoes 32 details
V3ln1as 33 details
P4dl4 33 details
oracon 33 details
obfuboban 33 details
princewilliam2nd 34 details
princesstrinity_3 56 details
princetaylor 62 details
CrazyCat 55 details
LuciusTheEternal 66 details
nightmay 66 details
deadone 66 details
juggl3r 38 details
Tantor 62 details
metal-mouth 47 details
Thallon 25 details
jep42 77 details
SilverSorrow 57 details
Xternal_x 21 details
Balhs 28 details
Patches-DM 33 details
halejon 46 details
Asinus 59 details
The_Bipinator 28 details
DoggFather 55 details
toporc 33 details
glunK 7 details
braveman 55 details
Tremoille 33 details
Gem- 61 details
Jaleinara 66 details
Camisado 55 details

then I have the ones I don't sab anymore:

Aggie- 39 details
PowerofGod 54 details
Muisiewuisie 5 details
Lowie 11 details
Rammstein- 33 details
pilot_KoF (not active) 44 details
Madattacker 19 details
maurukaze 11 details
dobberman 9 details
Z82__ 7 details
manutdno14 11 details
Illidian 44 details
biohazard001 2 details
BlueStreak 4 details
DwarvesKing 2 details
kamesh1985 1 details
Telemus 7 details
BoXeR227 22 details
The_Tibinator 3 details
Jagdfrosch 22 details
Kiffer 3 details
Q-ba 22 details
spider_cata 22 details
koen_3 11 details
babo165 (not active) 11 details
fathinking 22 details
Cyde 15 details
Nahi 11 details
Magdi (not active) 11 details
Laklakero 11 details
Empress 11 details
Archiles 11 details
Taufik 11 details
JaMata 11 details
proto_board 11 details
ThorIsADog 11 details
Spud9 11 details
killangel 11 details
Hyperion_SC 11 details
Dragon_FF 11 details
Spanky_J 11 details
Amian (not active) 11 details
Hera_FF 11 details
officer1402 11 details
feelthebass (not active) 11 details
cujo 11 details
Buzz_Fuzz (not active) 11 details
ReBeL 11 details
STORM_Katey-DM 11 details
STORM_Raid3r 11 details
FC-Porto 11 details
Tugas_Vassas 11 details
PFKATF 11 details
humhum 11 details
Tugas_Eagle 11 details

so if I miss you out let me know ;)

GiantDave

Dazdingo
24th October 2006, 07:19 AM

I'm sure you're not dumb enough to break them.

Just because Minimonk happened to convince me and my officers to join him 2 days ago, that doesn't mean you had to go right out and try to sabb us.

21 hours ago Clandestine_Blaze Sabotage 1 0
21 hours ago Clandestine_Blaze Sabotage 1 1

Clandestine_blaze, we have our own ways of retaliating feel em.

1 hour ago Clandestine_Blaze 10,484 Gold stolen 1 14 0 12,637 xxxx details
1 hour ago Clandestine_Blaze 10,575 Gold stolen 1 15 0 12,792 xxx details
1 hour ago Clandestine_Blaze 10,841 Gold stolen 1 9 0 15,069 xxx details
1 hour ago Clandestine_Blaze 396,218 Gold stolen 15 13 0 12,925 xxx details
1 hour ago Clandestine_Blaze 42,083 Gold stolen 1 10 0 13,056 xxx details

X

The number of my officers

Schovy
24th October 2006, 09:09 AM
Just because Minimonk happened to convince me and my officers to join him 2 days ago, that doesn't mean you had to go right out and try to sabb us.

I don't think that was the reason he sabbed you but whatever makes you feel better. He wanted attention and I think his current rank; 12k which is an about 11k drop speaks for the attention that he received, whether that were because of sabs or DA conversion to spy.
You are in enemy chain, and everyone in that chain is fair game including minimonk's officers. Sorry Zorro, if this hurts your feelings, you might want to think of playing a different game.

Clandestine_Blaze
24th October 2006, 09:52 AM

That last comment made me smile - thank you for that.

Sorry, but I don't check for officers to see when someone joined or not. For all I knew, you could have been there all along. O' the jollies of large, unwieldy chains. Did Minimonk tell you that his entire alliance was in a war before you joined? If your commander comes onto this thread and practically asks to be sabbed, then you better expect a visit as well. Rules of engagement were not set, thus, everyone is fair game.

Neither side is holding back and this is the nature of the game. We're just having fun here.

Balinor_creel
24th October 2006, 10:19 AM
Rules of engagement were not set, thus, everyone is fair game.

That is not true, the rules were set at only return fire. Then someone from RF or UL (quite possibly both clans) started chainging without authorisation so of course when the war mods of both clans saw that the order "chain the bajeezus out of them" was given :)

Clandestine_Blaze
24th October 2006, 10:27 AM
That is not true, the rules were set at only return fire. Then someone from RF or UL (quite possibly both clans) started chainging without authorisation so of course when the war mods of both clans saw that the order "chain the bujeezus out of them" was given :)

Good point and a timely correction.

Kid Knite
24th October 2006, 05:06 PM
I don't think that was the reason he sabbed you but whatever makes you feel better. He wanted attention and I think his current rank; 12k which is an about 11k drop speaks for the attention that he received, whether that were because of sabs or DA conversion to spy.
You are in enemy chain, and everyone in that chain is fair game including minimonk's officers. Sorry Zorro, if this hurts your feelings, you might want to think of playing a different game.

fair game indeed...everyone up and down..have some fun...and probably this war will last till the end..and in the end..we will c and all questions will be answered in some way...

hit hard..hit him quick..hit them for everything...

RoHaLoVeR
25th October 2006, 09:57 AM
OK I've been reading for days now how fun this war is, so I thought, why shouldn't I join the war myself? :D

I joined the RF-chain, and I have to say, I'm amusing myself already :P.

I'm not in it for 10 minutes, and UL is sabbing me already :D

Come on UL, how many pages can you fill with sabotaging me? :D

Deth
25th October 2006, 10:38 AM
Maybe off topic, but...
what happened to DM :s

2 hours ago Disturbed_Mortality (not active) Sabotage 22 11

Drumnadrochit-
25th October 2006, 10:39 AM
I guess the same as happened to SALAHUDDIN, Arghhhh-RF and TheLoneSpirit-RF ;)

Edit;
Did I mention GiantDave also? Only minutes to wait till GuNZ gets suspended/banned...

Deth
25th October 2006, 10:49 AM
I guess the same as happened to SALAHUDDIN, Arghhhh-RF and TheLoneSpirit-RF ;)

Edit;
Did I mention GiantDave also? Only minutes to wait till GuNZ gets suspended/banned...

WTF :s
Hadn't even noticed that

The_Bipinator
25th October 2006, 11:24 AM
Yeah, all of them are gone :D

SALAHUDDIN (not active) 60 details
2 days ago GiantDave (not active) Sabotage 1 1
LoneSpiritRF is nowhere to be found either :D

They couldn't take the heat ;)