PDA

View Full Version : what the heck?

ross_krlee_baby_TLL
15th October 2006, 06:01 AM
what the hell happen on my thread? is there favoritism running on this forum? hell, what else you could to to an ordinary users of this forum! why did you delete the thread that people must read? or i the one who got no access on my thread which previously closed because of "big bad mouthers"? did you inform me about what reason. are these enough?

ross_krlee_baby_TLL, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

WTF! are these enough! who do you think you are, GOD or somesort?

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=817312#post817312

Phyrus
15th October 2006, 06:12 AM
You told us to block out the "bad mouthers" of which the thread did infact acumulate pretty quick, so we "deleted" it to stop it.

Btw we don't "delete" threads, we never "delete" threads, we only move them out of public view.

Sixix
15th October 2006, 06:13 AM
normally threads get removed due to cheating accusation or because of other types of breaking the rules ;)

its possible that it wasnt your fault and some idiot has added some stuff, that was reason enough for the admins to remove your thread.

ross_krlee_baby_TLL
15th October 2006, 06:19 AM
WOW, Tytrox and Sixix, thank you for allowing me to be fed up with that info!

Thank you!

Sixix
15th October 2006, 06:35 AM
i was typing while Tytrox has already replied. although id really like to know what your thread was about. i think ive missed it :(

B_O_D
15th October 2006, 06:39 AM
what the hell happen on my thread? is there favoritism running on this forum? hell, what else you could to to an ordinary users of this forum! why did you delete the thread that people must read? or i the one who got no access on my thread which previously closed because of "big bad mouthers"? did you inform me about what reason. are these enough?

Lol if I remember reading through all of it you even asked for it to be closed because it was getting out of hand but your memory prb isnt that very good.

normally threads get removed due to cheating accusation or because of other types of breaking the rules

its possible that it wasnt your fault and some idiot has added some stuff, that was reason enough for the admins to remove your thread.

Know that was going to happen since TLL like to brag how godly they are which they aint and you know BSS/DT are going to defend themselfs so yeah that thread got ugly.

Sixix
15th October 2006, 06:52 AM
damn i missed that fun. BSS is always quick with replying here on GUA ;)

ross_krlee_baby_TLL
15th October 2006, 08:03 AM
thank you guys for enlighting me on that part! thanks again sixix and tytrox!

Sixix
15th October 2006, 08:29 AM
you are welcome :)

CrippledLucifer-
15th October 2006, 08:54 AM
threads shouldn't be moved just like that. lock the thread if you must, but let it within public view, it's everybody's right to read threads i mean this is a public forum wtf

for those that missed it: point of the thread was that BSS-Rulemachine trained down 300k coverts and sentries and that TLL would mass his ass :cry3:

Loki-of-Chaos
15th October 2006, 09:11 AM
threads shouldn't be moved just like that. lock the thread if you must, but let it within public view, it's everybody's right to read threads i mean this is a public forum wtf

for those that missed it: point of the thread was that BSS-Rulemachine trained down 300k coverts and sentries and that TLL would mass his ass :cry3:

Very succinct recap CL :rambo:

Agreed on locking and leaving threads in view. It's not like it's a reflection on gua staff if the posts happen to go astray. I'm sure many find them as interesting as what rank what rating is :morning:

Sixix
15th October 2006, 09:49 AM
if the post was just about to draw attention to a single player to maximise the damage on him, it is wrong for me. if you are in war with an alliance you should not start to ask for assistance on GUA. this is what allies are for :)
people who are in war with BSS have noticed it anyway and other alliances probably dont care :P

Loki-of-Chaos
15th October 2006, 10:19 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of calling the "Tokyo Roses" on their propoganda bs. Where did you see requests for aid? I must of missed something.

CrippledLucifer-
15th October 2006, 10:39 AM
if the post was just about to draw attention to a single player to maximise the damage on him, it is wrong for me. if you are in war with an alliance you should not start to ask for assistance on GUA. this is what allies are for :)
people who are in war with BSS have noticed it anyway and other alliances probably dont care :P

no that wasn't the case. it was one more thread where TLL manage to get liziy hot under the collar :anger_2: they would mass him, thread or no thread, and i doubt they will need help...

Sixix
15th October 2006, 11:07 AM
lol i didnt expect TLL having problems with BSS ;)

the asking for help was more meant in generalor or perhaps a little bit directed to the part_of_POL stunt :P

B_O_D
15th October 2006, 01:10 PM
lol i didnt expect TLL having problems with BSS

lol wait for next age FLWL alliance will pawn the crap out of TLL beat them at there own game.

Krystin
15th October 2006, 02:04 PM
The thread was moved to warnings because if it was left open here it wouldnt do much good, as everyone who did post in it would have been warned and their posts deleted anyways. So you still wouldnt be able to see anything.

Is Lizily a guy or girl. I keep seeing that person referred to as both and I thought Lizily was a girl?

draco_nk
15th October 2006, 02:53 PM
Now Now Now...Someone seems to have woke up on the wrong side of the bed!
:D

Sixix
15th October 2006, 03:04 PM
Is Lizily a guy or girl. I keep seeing that person referred to as both and I thought Lizily was a girl?id say a :mona: , but what has it to do whit this thread? :confused:

rdj
15th October 2006, 04:01 PM
She's a girl krystin =P. Anywho, another problem with just closing the thread is that people often just get offended by one post, copy it, and quote it in a new thread, starting the entire process over again.

Sixix
15th October 2006, 04:22 PM
perhaps people should not start these "i own you all cos im the best" threads :)

most of them are just provoking and rather pointless :cussing:

Conpmana
16th October 2006, 09:32 AM
perhaps people should not start these "i own you all cos im the best" threads :)

most of them are just provoking and rather pointless :cussing:

But they are fun to read, I dont like it when any thread is closed, if they want to talk let them talk, if they want to flame let them flame I say. Lizy is a female and back on topic any chance on a BSS TLL truce?

AGA
16th October 2006, 10:51 AM
I missed that thread altogether now im curious what it was all about. But whatever, I wish the admins will be more tolerant, a flaming (as in hot ) thread is generally interesting, full of dramas and fanfare. Maybe they can just delete the abusive posts or omit certain words or sentences. I find it boring when there are no heated arguments around GUA and I think im not the only one. You can see it in the number of replies.

Posters can help keep the thread alive by keeping their cool, refrain from flaming & posting insults, skip posting boring and monotonous logs. We may have to bear with some immature posts coz many posters are immature by nature so we cant expect much from them.

AGA
16th October 2006, 11:02 AM
Know that was going to happen since TLL like to brag how godly they are which they aint and you know BSS/DT are going to defend themselfs so yeah that thread got ugly.

You are right Bodster(?), we aint god and I regret that you have to quit playing since you cant handle it anymore. We dont want to make our enemies quit the game. You could have just dumped BSS and moved on. BTW, you guys are the aggressors, we are the ones defending ourselves. In case you didnt know or have forgotten due to the length of this war, you guys started this war . BTW, our thread on the BSS/DT war is nearing page 300 and there is no sign of peace in sight.
Its a pity seeing the BSS chain shrinking due to the wars they seem to want to have all the time. I have seen so many big chains come and go from BSS since we started our war with them, not to mention the many notable accounts that have dissappeared as well. Had they all stayed in chain, I think BSS would have been much much bigger than ES/LaCN.

AGA
16th October 2006, 11:09 AM
.........any chance on a BSS TLL truce?

It all depends on BSS. We have always been a peace clan. We have always been easy to truce with. All they need to do is ask.

ms_fishy
16th October 2006, 11:41 AM
It all depends on BSS. We have always been a peace clan. We have always been easy to truce with. All they need to do is ask.

how about this AGA - lets truce - cause its a pretty bad deal for bss when there's no admin in the game - one side got over 100 accounts with little stats + 5-7k turns and the other side has a leader who doesn't even use a banker - we play different games here

so may i propose we keep it between liziy and TLL - i cant care less if i got hit by your many accounts and once new age starts - it would be great fun - dont worry about me at all, i'll keep my good account elsewhere and war you with my fLwL chain - are you up for it? ;)

Loki-of-Chaos
16th October 2006, 12:38 PM
I have seen so many big chains come and go from BSS since we started our war with them, not to mention the many notable accounts that have dissappeared as well. Had they all stayed in chain, I think BSS would have been much much bigger than ES/LaCN.

Well personally Aga I say good riddance. If they don't want to play the game they shouldn't have joined a sab chain in the first place. ES/LaCN can be bigger, I'll take quality over quantity any day.

SilverSable
16th October 2006, 02:30 PM
Please try and edit your post, rather than :eek: triple posting. Thank you.

B_O_D
16th October 2006, 08:32 PM
You are right Bodster(?), we aint god and I regret that you have to quit playing since you cant handle it anymore. We dont want to make our enemies quit the game. You could have just dumped BSS and moved on

heh see I am quite the popular person getting more attention being inactive then I was active nah I like it over at BSS/DT but its a bother when you have 8 pages of rubbish account hitting you daily of course I blame the admins as much as TLL.

AGA
17th October 2006, 11:45 AM
Comment acknowledged @ Silversable. Its just easier to make shorter posts than very long ones and easier to read as well.

@liziy- Im referring to honest to goodnes truce where both parties can really bury the hatchet and not one out of bitterness. Besides, I am thinking maybe we can work together next age. I can probably help you recruit some villagers,lol.

@loki -in our case quantity is important to counter sab chains such as BSS. Its the only effective strategy against
sab chains.

@BOD re:"8 pages of rubbish account hitting you daily" -such is a very old KoC tactic. You must be able to handle them all whether you think theyre cheating or whatever. Hackers, auto progs and many other more serious forms of cheating still happen and will always be part of KoC. You gotta learn to live with them otherwise ,dont bother playing.

Conpmana
17th October 2006, 06:01 PM
AGA---I have to give you props on how you handle yourself, but in response to the part on 8 pages of rubbish are these all legit players? I have to ask because as that is the only effective strategy against sab chains but if 10 players are controlling all 100 accounts is that fair? I am not accusing here but to hell with it we all know that rule breaking happens everyday "I did it" and I have read many post from players that say at some time they have also. Lizy came right out and said "just made 500 e-mail accounts for next age" WLFL---thats a lot of work Lizy I hope you were joking lol.

AGA
18th October 2006, 01:35 AM
AGA---I have to give you props on how you handle yourself, but in response to the part on 8 pages of rubbish are these all legit players? I have to ask because as that is the only effective strategy against sab chains but if 10 players are controlling all 100 accounts is that fair? I am not accusing here but to hell with it we all know that rule breaking happens everyday "I did it" and I have read many post from players that say at some time they have also. Lizy came right out and said "just made 500 e-mail accounts for next age" WLFL---thats a lot of work Lizy I hope you were joking lol.

It may be likely that they are not "legit accounts" but how do we know for sure which ones are fakes and which ones are not? This rule on multi-accounts is unenforceable. Last Age they banned one big chain in TLL and it was a big injustice. It was the chain made up of players working in the same company using only one network connection. I know such banning mistakes by the KoC admins has happened a few times before. If liziy will work hard enough next age maintaining 500 accounts, then Id say she deserves to get the fruits of her labor and good luck to her.

One way to counter such illegal tactics is thru more fine tuning of the formulas to render such nuisance accounts less effective or easier to destroy. Take note that if there are nuisance slayer accnts, there are also fake nuisance sabber accounts which are more damaging. Id say this age has the best ever formulas ever used by the admins but there is still a lot of room for improvements. Unlike the previous ages, big accounts are now less 'untouchable' & stealing gold is better promoted. I hope the formulas will be redesigned to render it more effective in destroying mini slayers as well as sabbers in the next Age.

ross_krlee_baby_TLL
18th October 2006, 07:33 PM

conpmana, i think i should answer your question in a short, and clear manner, and lets put my answer this way! IF YOU THINK YOU'RE BODSTER, then you are warring with us, and you're a sabber which maintains lots of spies, when you're hit by 8 pages of rabish, what would you think the possible scenario and reaction from you? you will be a heck rage as bodster!

thus, those "rubbish" account will be "marked" and "labeled" as fakes THAT for your information, i think, we have more players than you expected! like what AGA had reiterated many times, more office dudes have some good time playing KOC than other online games! and fortunately, TLL possesses such players, and the banning of one chain in TLL really make us feel bad about it. we have loss a lot of good dedicated players, who are willing to play during their break times.! and on philosophical view, do you think you can handle 100 account for just for yourself? mine really bothers my sleep when someone gives a distress call that my account was looted, and 40M was looted by account 100 times smaller than mine! so how could you possibly say such "rubbish" accounts are fakes? TRANSLATION= THEY ARE COMPLAINING BECAUSE THEY "CANNOT" TAKE TLL IN THE BATTLE FIELD, SO THEY BRING IT IN HERE, THAT MOSTLY FAVORS ON THEIR SIDE!

perhaps conpmana, i have clear the clouds of questions!

FYI, i got 2 young officers! 11 and 16, both of them are girls.

pukeng_malaki_TLL and aling_bangenge! but they are'nt sexually active yet!!

ms_fishy
18th October 2006, 07:50 PM
still trying to defend the undefendables i see

it boggles the mind how you have more active little members than all the first tiered clans combined - perhaps you are the best alliance on koc after all - too bad for you the rest of us lack the kind of remarkable insight to recognize your greatness

@conpmana i did make all those accounts with help from a couple of friends but we heard from admin last night and they were discussing ways to combat fake issues - if admins really mean to clean up the game, i'll cancel my new chain plan and play as is

if admins dont do anything as usual, next age ima go play neopets, keep an ubersecretive non-cheat low-maintainance DA-whoring rank account, and go ahead with my fLwL clan just to be bishy ;)

ross_krlee_baby_TLL
18th October 2006, 07:58 PM
mods, if i may, i think this is irrelevant now for the issue of the deleted thread!

in addition to that, i don't want this thread to be a place for the bad mouthers!

thank you!!

B_O_D
18th October 2006, 08:12 PM
IF YOU THINK YOU'RE BODSTER, then you are warring with us, and you're a sabber which maintains lots of spies, when you're hit by 8 pages of rabish, what would you think the possible scenario and reaction from you? you will be a heck rage as bodster!

funny since my name keeps popping up and this thread TLL must really love hate me I bet you guys miss me having to put that 8 page of 10,000 plus turns crap on someone else's account. To your awnser yeah I was in a fit of rage instead of complaning more about it I took my account on vacation and when I get it back I prb move out of DT/BSS chain for awhile since they are at war with RF it be fun to help out my old alliance at UL.

if admins dont do anything as usual, next age ima go play neopets, keep an ubersecretive non-cheat low-maintainance DA-whoring rank account, and go ahead with my fLwL clan just to be bishy

admins wont do anything because they know there be dumb enough people still wanting to play it even if there is a lot of cheators out there just not the one with mulitple accounts but people with autobankers and autobuyers and fake clicking devices and lets not forget the 2 most annoying the autoattackers and the sell catchers.

mods, if i may, i think this is irrelevant now for the issue of the deleted thread!

in addition to that, i don't want this thread to be a place for the bad mouthers!

thank you!!

So your saying you want this close or you just dont like the idea of the enemy speaking there mind?