PDA

View Full Version : BSS-Rulemachine has a new officer

Conpmana
12th October 2006, 09:24 PM
I was just going thru BSS chain seeing if anyone had some gold and I come across this:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/93/bssfakegn9.png (http://imageshack.us)

Last officer in his chain has an interesting name, does this happen alot to you guys? If you think I had anything to do with it your wrong, I was just curious how many times this happens to you guys.

ms_fishy
12th October 2006, 09:34 PM
how about this and go away?

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 200 of conpmana's weapons of type Dragonskin.
Your spies successfully enter conpmana's armory undetected, and destroy 200 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 200 of conpmana's weapons of type Dragonskin.
Your spies successfully enter conpmana's armory undetected, and destroy 200 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

playboyshort3
12th October 2006, 09:48 PM
Could have saved me some more :argue_2:

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 200 of conpmana's weapons of type Dragonskin.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 200 of conpmana's weapons of type Dragonskin.

Your spies successfully enter conpmana's armory undetected, and destroy 147 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Conpmana
12th October 2006, 09:53 PM
How lame guess you didnt like me pointing that out lol:

5 minutes ago Demon_Stone Sabotage 1 0
5 minutes ago Demon_Stone Sabotage 1 0
6 minutes ago Demon_Stone Sabotage 1 0
6 minutes ago Demon_Stone Sabotage 1 1
6 minutes ago Berserker Sabotage 1 0
6 minutes ago Berserker Sabotage 1 1
6 minutes ago Berserker Sabotage 1 0
7 minutes ago Berserker Sabotage 2 1
7 minutes ago Berserker Sabotage 2 0
7 minutes ago Berserker Sabotage 2 1
8 minutes ago Demon_Stone Sabotage 2 0
8 minutes ago Berserker Sabotage 2 0
8 minutes ago Demon_Stone Sabotage 2 0
8 minutes ago Berserker Sabotage 4 1
9 minutes ago Demon_Stone Sabotage 2 0
9 minutes ago Berserker Sabotage 4 2
9 minutes ago Demon_Stone Sabotage 2 1
9 minutes ago Demon_Stone Sabotage 2 1
9 minutes ago Berserker Sabotage 4 1
9 minutes ago Berserker Sabotage 2 0
21 minutes ago wubwubwub Sabotage 4 1
21 minutes ago wubwubwub Sabotage 4 2
21 minutes ago daydreamer Sabotage 4 1
21 minutes ago daydreamer Sabotage 4 1
23 minutes ago daydreamer Sabotage 4 1
23 minutes ago daydreamer Sabotage 4 2
23 minutes ago wubwubwub Sabotage 4 1
24 minutes ago wubwubwub Sabotage 4 1
24 minutes ago wubwubwub Sabotage 4 1
25 minutes ago daydreamer Sabotage 4 1

25 minutes ago wubwubwub Sabotage 4 0
25 minutes ago daydreamer Sabotage 4 2
25 minutes ago daydreamer Sabotage 4 0
25 minutes ago daydreamer Sabotage 4 1

B_O_D
12th October 2006, 10:45 PM
Conpmana you will never learn will you :S

r0b-dog
13th October 2006, 01:33 AM
lol.. i guess bss is getting bagged out and the picked on one..

skater_00
13th October 2006, 05:46 AM
lmfao bss are fools XD hahahah sweet, fuck them up conpmana

skater_00

Zeta-kun
13th October 2006, 08:38 AM
haha
looking at his officer list i wontder how many of them are real players.

Conpmana
13th October 2006, 12:16 PM
All I did was provide a public service announcement, doing my civic duty to point out a suspected fake in the BSS chain and they may what to wake rule up and have him discharged. What do I get for this kind deed sabed:) BSS would sab me if I farted in an IRC channel thatís to close to them.

Nice try come back again tomorrow, I havenít hit back but I might if it keeps up:

12 hours ago L0ki_6 Sabotage 3 1
12 hours ago L0ki_6 Sabotage 3 0

Loki-of-Chaos
13th October 2006, 12:26 PM
All I did was provide a public service announcement, doing my civic duty to point out a suspected fake in the BSS chain and they may what to wake rule up and have him discharged.

IMO you were up to your usual stirring the proverbial shit but whatever. That's twice you've posted my blanks on you. Is that your first shut-out this age? Next time I'll leave a cookie :thumbsup:

Morten
13th October 2006, 12:34 PM
Its funny how you have BSS-Rulemachine stated as "! enemi" in that pic and yet is wondering about the hostility

CrippledLucifer-
13th October 2006, 12:39 PM
yeah that seems like a fake account... and, despite BSS efforts (liziy and Bodster take a bow) to accuse every clan they happen to war of using fakes (first TLL then us), i'm sure BSS have their fare share of fakes, just like any other chain. so instead of ditching what seems a planted fake, you guys go and mass him ?!@$! lmao way to go...

on another note:

Bodster wow 2 days ago
been massed by TLL all day and now ES/LaCN in the logs any type of relationship there what TLL accounts you using?

Bodster

lmao here's a BSS clown that accuses us of using TLL accounts :weights: when ya can't take the heat, don't jump in the fire boy...

ross_krlee_baby_TLL
13th October 2006, 01:51 PM
yeah that seems like a fake account... and, despite BSS efforts (liziy and Bodster take a bow) to accuse every clan they happen to war of using fakes (first TLL then us), i'm sure BSS have their fare share of fakes, just like any other chain. so instead of ditching what seems a planted fake, you guys go and mass him ?!@$! lmao way to go...

on another note:

Bodster wow 2 days ago
been massed by TLL all day and now ES/LaCN in the logs any type of relationship there what TLL accounts you using?

Bodster

lmao here's a BSS clown that accuses us of using TLL accounts :weights: when ya can't take the heat, don't jump in the fire boy...

hmmmmmmmmmm.......... i think he comply with your callings!

2 days ago Bodster (not active) Sabotage 3 0 <--this is BSS!!!

hey come back! LOL

i think that is the reason why they hated us, because they can't proliferate what they are doing! fakies!

ross_krlee_baby_TLL
13th October 2006, 01:59 PM
Im sorry to announce to the LAND OF CHAOS, THAT BSS is no longer the ferocious clan KOC community had! they are humiliated! only few accounts has still their head up, but not the ones who claims they are the winners! perhaps you should transfer your weapons to your fakies so that we will be confused who to hit!

mods, im trying not to accusse anyone here, just expressing my wit!

ms_fishy
13th October 2006, 03:00 PM
yeah that seems like a fake account... and, despite BSS efforts (liziy and Bodster take a bow) to accuse every clan they happen to war of using fakes (first TLL then us),

nope, ya wrong - i've warred many clans since i started playing koc - almost all of tham have fakes but not many do it so openly and have the nerve to come here to say 'we rock' or something to that effect

PR, RF, SABB, FF, and many other clans all passed the test with flying colors and as far as im concerned ESLACN is still considered an upstanding group of people - you better watch out - you are stepping closer to the edge by the minute ;)

i'm sure BSS have their fare share of fakes, just like any other chain. so instead of ditching what seems a planted fake, you guys go and mass him ?!@$! lmao way to go...

i sabbed him for his idiocy, any problem?

Bodster wow 2 days ago

i wouldnt go so far as saying you are using TLL accounts but judging from how you guys admire each other so much, his suspicion isn't all unfound

Im sorry to announce to the LAND OF CHAOS, THAT BSS is no longer the ferocious clan KOC community had! they are humiliated! only few accounts has still their head up, but not the ones who claims they are the winners! perhaps you should transfer your weapons to your fakies so that we will be confused who to hit!

how are we humiliated LOL
it's you who are humiliating yourself but i doubt you even feel it ;)
maybe you shouldnt play koc so much - some more schooling might help ya know

Rogue_ST
13th October 2006, 05:23 PM
I like Roosters whats wrong with that ?

Suckonmychunk
13th October 2006, 05:36 PM
Every once in a while old officers I had that have since quit koc come back to have fun and make accounts like: My_commander_is_a_douche.

Its amazing the time people have on their hands

Conpmana
13th October 2006, 06:55 PM
Every once in a while old officers I had that have since quit koc come back to have fun and make accounts like: My_commander_is_a_douche.

Its amazing the time people have on their hands

LOL---Maybe thats how it got there

B_O_D
13th October 2006, 09:56 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm.......... i think he comply with your callings!

2 days ago Bodster (not active) Sabotage 3 0 <--this is BSS!!!

hey come back! LOL

i think that is the reason why they hated us, because they can't proliferate what they are doing! fakies!

lol you ought to feel proud you and the other 2 TLL members that head all the TLL accounts should give yourself a pat on the back you really did perfect the real name of koc not kings of chaos but the kings of cheators. Yeah seeing how your little group liked putting in 8 full pages or crap in my log each day and I dont want to take the time to click to give you the benefit of killing more spies I did the smart thing quit playing a game where the admins dont care about fairplay and found a new game that does.

Bodster wow 2 days ago

Bodster

lmao here's a BSS clown that accuses us of using TLL accounts when ya can't take the heat, don't jump in the fire boy...

ROFL yeah its kind off odd how you followed sabs after TLL did but maybe it was just a concidence but you should feel a big sigh of relief because if I remembered right which I do I took out all your IS and cleaned out a lot of your dskins before I decided to quit so yeah heat my ass assclown.

P.S. Yeah go ahead and delete my post and give me a warning Rick I know you guys are trying to keep things not heated by accusing cheators but TLL is way to obivous to not be acusation of it.

rdj
13th October 2006, 10:21 PM
Aaaaaannnndddd.....closed. Honestly, it must have occured to someone at some point that the larger half of this thread has had nothing to do with the original post. If you want to keep flaming each other, tll get irc, or bss get yahoo, but try to keep it out of gua.