PDA

View Full Version : destiny-revolution chain ^^

ms_fishy
12th October 2006, 05:00 PM
FYI for people under destiny-revolution - dont spam my mailbox i'll simply put you on ignore

---------------------

Destiny-Revolution first and last warning 1 day ago yes

30 seconds ago qwick_pick 37,341 Gold stolen 15 0 7
8 minutes ago qwick_pick 11 Gold stolen 1 0 3
1 day ago qwick_pick 14,435 Gold stolen 1 0 6

this is first and last warning - dumbo appears in my log just one more time and if hes still in your chain - i'll sab your entire chain to hell and back

--------------------

guess what dumbo came back today, either its a noob or a fake i cant care less - just so you know what a few of you will be losing weapons for

love

liziy AKA daydreamer

Whishy
12th October 2006, 05:16 PM
SehXy Poetry =)

DeathKnight86
12th October 2006, 05:19 PM
glad i aint with them...

fluffy
13th October 2006, 06:15 AM
lol, liz, go for it babe :whip:

Sixix
13th October 2006, 06:36 AM
you should always sign with daydreamer. didnt know its your account :p

otter
13th October 2006, 08:43 AM
lol
well the noob was persistant.

Lizily did a nice thing to send a message to his commander.
:) kudos for that, and keeping it clean.

the fake/noob is now discharged :)
so there shouldnt be a reason to spam me tomorow :D

ms_fishy
13th October 2006, 09:36 AM
ROFL

you do hold a tight leash on your members - i sabbed 10 people in your chain last night - not one of them hit back be it for failed sabs or broken 200 IS

contrary to popular belief, im not that irrational so i'll lay you off this time

noted tho, next hit from anyone in your chain there will be no warning - your leader proves to be incompetent at noob/fake business so i cant be bothered with any more courtesy calls ^^

Conpmana
13th October 2006, 09:48 AM
ROFL

you do hold a tight leash on your members - i sabbed 10 people in your chain last night - not one of them hit back be it for failed sabs or broken 200 IS

contrary to popular belief, im not that irrational so i'll lay you off this time

noted tho, next hit from anyone in your chain there will be no warning - your leader proves to be incompetent at noob/fake business so i cant be bothered with any more courtesy calls ^^

OMG yu get me so exicited:) Where was my warning:)

Schovy
13th October 2006, 10:07 AM
2 days ago daydreamer Sabotage 2 1
2 days ago daydreamer Sabotage 2 0
2 days ago daydreamer Sabotage 2 0

Had I known it was you I would have been more hospitable and offered you a drink or something during your visit. You're welcome in my armory anytime liziy.

AKA Schovalye

otter
14th October 2006, 12:33 AM
ROFL

Our members know there's no use sabbing someone who has less then 500k DA, very low coverts, and dosent use thier own strike to break weapons.
But as you wished, you got your attention and now the issue is dealt with.

ms_fishy
14th October 2006, 04:16 AM
But as you wished, you got your attention and now the issue is dealt with.

ouchie - i dont like what that implies so i think ima continue the sabs anyway, just because you got bad breath ^^