PDA

View Full Version : EliteSabbers vs Lacn in war ???

jaybl2004
12th October 2006, 11:14 AM
strange but true i'm member of ES but lots of my officers including me are under attacks by Lacn member

kinda weird in-chain attacks:moody:

don't even try to send a message to godfather he's too busy to answer is member

i think it's time to retalliate...let's see if it start a war between the two clans
maybe if i sabb everyone under godfather i will get the answer i deserve

frankmullet
not for long ES member:rip:

MrFoolKiller
12th October 2006, 11:23 AM
A better idea is to get on IRC and talk to us or post on our forums under ally attacks so it can be dealt with. Some ppl join our chain to cause problem. If they are real members they will be reprimanded and punished. If they aren't real members they will be ditched and massed.

You are in ES chain but not an ES member, no registration on forums. Just joining chain doesn't make you ES.

In fact, I'll go so far as to say if you want to sab someone try me. KoC name is same.

LeStat
12th October 2006, 03:07 PM
Another noob jealous of our #1 status.

LoseR
12th October 2006, 03:27 PM
if you are worried about getting sabbed, then you probably shouldn't have joined a sab chain (that is the thing about sab chains, people seem to sab you guys :P )

CrippledLucifer-
12th October 2006, 04:30 PM
this same dude made a similar thread in LaCN forums posting 10-20 names of (supposedly) LaCN people farming him and others. it turned out only 1-2 were LaCN, the rest were out of chain, one was in DES, other under Astral and so on. so instead of trying to start shit, get your facts together and contact a BF mod

rachelf
12th October 2006, 11:44 PM
you should ditch and chain him for making this thread :argue_2:

not a bad idea at all m8!
Mullet-The way you have handled this situation is not 'our way'. You have acted disloyally.
Even if you were a true ES member, with a forum account too, the correct way to register an allied attack would be to pm your commander or to post in the correct part of the forums. I am a battlefield mod on ES: follow the correct procedures and you would have recieved help-posting on here just makes you look like a noob-especially with an inflammatory thread title like this!

Loki-of-Chaos
13th October 2006, 12:10 AM

:dunce: :blies: :rofl:

BTW, are you jaybl123 ranked 12,643 or FrankMullet ranked 1,571 or both?

r0b-dog
13th October 2006, 01:39 AM

yea... jealous of you guys having the Number 1 status of having the award of Noobs Are Us

Kartel
15th October 2006, 11:42 AM
nice one Stes :weights:

This is one of the most foolish ways of breaking up the strongest alliance in koc :) mabe you should try something better like getting t0msky to sabb TGF. Lol

But we should open a post on our forums for this guy and give him some love :rip:

Redfred
15th October 2006, 11:49 AM
get out of lacn there going to fall apart after this age with everthing going on in the alliance:argue_2: :bolt: :burn:

jaybl2004
26th October 2006, 12:08 PM
get out of lacn there going to fall apart after this age with everthing going on in the alliance:argue_2: :bolt: :burn:

your damn right bro

they are already fallen apart hahahaha:yay:

wow this is the best thing that could happe LOL

Loki-of-Chaos
28th October 2006, 03:53 PM
We know the chances of this happening are akin to Hugo Chavez moving in with Bush at his ranch but what about a friendly contest between the two. Like which had the most inactive accounts during this KoC cleansing?

PS: Kudos to members of both who are still on the BF

jomapac_TLL
29th October 2006, 08:03 AM
woot Loki can we join the contest for most inactive accounts!! ... lol

Loki-of-Chaos
29th October 2006, 10:23 AM
woot Loki can we join the contest for most inactive accounts!! ... lol

I think you should Joma. Someone needs to give them some competition :lmao:

jomapac_TLL
29th October 2006, 10:45 AM
I think you should Joma. Someone needs to give them some competition :lmao:

IMHO we will give anyone a run for there money ... lol

I am still looking for the spam section here at GUA ... 3 days to go...

tik tak tik tak ...

CrippledLucifer-
29th October 2006, 12:33 PM

i hate to do this but.... leave your koc name here and i'll show otherwise.... else be quiet.

Sixix
29th October 2006, 12:36 PM
i hate to do this but.... leave your koc name here and i'll show otherwise.... else be quiet.its a 2 post wonder. normally these guys dont have accounts but several GUA accounts i suppose :p

CrippledLucifer-
29th October 2006, 12:42 PM
i bet it's another GUA account funded by the propaganda department of those that love to hate us :dork:

Loki-of-Chaos
29th October 2006, 12:49 PM
i bet it's another GUA account funded by the propaganda department of those that love to hate us :dork:

I don't know CL, they sound more like a couple disgruntled ex-members. Ironic propaganda came up though :fridaynit

Sixix
29th October 2006, 12:56 PM

Last Activity: 15th October 2006 07:56 PM
Add Redfred to Your Buddy List Add Redfred to Your Ignore List Register your admiration for Redfred

Forum Info Contact Info
Join Date: 15th October 2006lol where can you rent such buddies?

http://www.giveupalready.com/search.php?searchid=427761

signing up + 2 quick posts
how much is it?

GenghisK
29th October 2006, 10:46 PM
:dunce: :blies: :rofl:

BTW, are you jaybl123 ranked 12,643 or FrankMullet ranked 1,571 or both?

He's both and was also jaybl1975 which all of a sudden became inactive

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8884/jaysg9.gif

smellygirl336
29th October 2006, 10:59 PM
lol where can you rent such buddies?

http://www.giveupalready.com/search.php?searchid=427761

signing up + 2 quick posts
how much is it?

haha... :yay: