PDA

View Full Version : Turk player

MaLaZGiRT
11th October 2006, 06:24 AM
i am write this about accuse of turk chain being cheater. turk are not cheater, i has play many age with Turk players and we are all friend that love to play koc. many of you write accuse of September for his fast growth but i assure you it is all by koc rules and no cheat at all. because you be all jealous of fast growth does not make us cheater.

if you want learn more about turk chain you go to our forum and see for yourself about us. you must speak turkish though LOL

http://www.centerofturks.org/forum/

notice we have plenty of fun for our members include of KOCBrowser which allow you to spend gold all time and search gold on battlefield without looking at all page. we put these from our forum to help our newest players learn how play koc. if any of you have question ask here but i no tolerate cheat accuse and will notify gua moderators if continue.

MaLaZGiRT

Zeta-kun
11th October 2006, 06:38 AM
notice we have plenty of fun for our members include of KOCBrowser which allow you to spend gold all time and search gold on battlefield without looking at all page.
can you explain us a bit more about your KOCBrowser?, you know, by koc rules you are required to load the whole page without modification.

cycoduck
11th October 2006, 06:44 AM
spend gold all time
Sounds to me like an AB

search gold on battlefield without looking at all page.
Sounds like a sell catcher or a gold seeker script that was declared illegal last couple of ages

CrippledLucifer-
11th October 2006, 06:52 AM
there was a big discussion last age about the Turks Koc browser... looks like this guy here was owned by himself.

Quick login change between your different accounts.

Sixix
11th October 2006, 07:02 AM
lol thats good :p

no doubt its legal:

uses OCR to recognise captchas
http://www.eoxsys.com/koc/images/screenshots/eoxkoc8.jpg

uses a goldfinder to scan the battlefield
http://www.eoxsys.com/koc/images/screenshots/eoxkoc5.jpg

and the best:
KOCBrowser does not contain any spyware, adware, or any other variant of this type.

Morten
11th October 2006, 07:14 AM
http://www.eoxsys.com/koc/

Its the exact same tool as last age, a browser with a bad proxy clicker (maybe its better now? lol) and some other ordinary programs except the Auto spender that detects the captcha, well most of the times. You have to be in theire chain to use it.

CrippledLucifer-
11th October 2006, 07:26 AM
i took the time to test their KOCbrowser (changed info right after of course) and yeah, the people behind it have done an awesome work. very good piece of programming with good layout, includes Proxy clicker (perhaps the reason behind September's growth?), gold finder (not a selloff catcher, but still... ok i know lots of top rankers who have used gold finders too), and this is the trial version. you have to pay 30$ to the makers to purchase the full version :weights:

dunno what this Malazgirt dude was thinking when he came to post here, but he made a fool of himself and the whole Turk chain :ohboy:

Sixix
11th October 2006, 07:43 AM
well he is a 1 post wonder ;)

MaLaZGiRT
11th October 2006, 08:05 AM
i ask for no cheat accuse and you all come here with cheat accuse! the KOCbrowser is not cheat tool, it has many purpose that do not break rule. tarantino even send it to koc admins and they declare it ok to use. you are all poo stinkers and want throw dirt on turk name and are all jealous of turk player being contender for top spots.

Morgenstern
11th October 2006, 08:17 AM
And in another thread September says they got nothing to do with youre chain?Sorry but cant you guys just stop using country name for youre stuff?Nobody said anything against the country but if you use that as a trumph,you will hear more accusations and bad words,just a friendly advise

Morten
11th October 2006, 08:20 AM
I suggest you go learn the KOC rules next time, but somehow i bet you guyes will be able to post your cheats in public again sooner or later just like ya did last age. Some just never learn.
I see the improvent now though in the 3rd version of your cheat tools.
Just look at the picks in the tool linked in your forum? Several tools with captcha detectors and that is cheating. :rules:
And i wouldnt recomend anyone downloading to test it. Look up in the news section and you find theire hax friends: www.worldhackers.tr.cx

MFnBonsai
11th October 2006, 08:21 AM
i ask for no cheat accuse and you all come here with cheat accuse! the KOCbrowser is not cheat tool, it has many purpose that do not break rule. tarantino even send it to koc admins and they declare it ok to use. you are all poo stinkers and want throw dirt on turk name and are all jealous of turk player being contender for top spots.

The admins dont even bother checking where all the gold from all the hacked accounts has gone too.... nor do they investigate emails regarding people using multi accounts so yes im sure they checked out this so called legal tool....

remember everyone the turk chain last age were great fighters and never had gold on hand.... not one account.... turn hits poof no gold.... big army sizes no DA cause they couldnt hold it and not forgetting all the "soldoff" accounts in turk chain last age....

and its not about being racist saying turks cheat and we are all jealous of how their chain can be top ranked contenders.... as far as im concerned im all for one nationallity alliances but when they use tools that aint legal.... and then banter how its all about the turks what more can you say....

MaLaZGiRT
11th October 2006, 08:24 AM
you are all not read! we send tool to koc admins, they send email back saying it ok to use. why is this hard so understand? maybe i english is not good but everyone not read correctly. i do not understand why this difficult. we are turkish and we are proud to be in contender for top spots after everyone hate on us.

Morten
11th October 2006, 08:36 AM
you are all not read! we send tool to koc admins, they send email back saying it ok to use. why is this hard so understand? maybe i english is not good but everyone not read correctly. i do not understand why this difficult. we are turkish and we are proud to be in contender for top spots after everyone hate on us.

as said earlier your chain is making all turks look bad because you want to represent all turks.
your prolly not the only one using captcha detecting tools but your chain is the only one who has reliesed the evidence into the public. This is the same evidence one of you posted in DT public forum last age. It was a mistake then but this time it could very well be done on purpose to get people to download your hax tools, who knows?
But there is no point in denying you have autospending /training tools since your pics of your tools is exactly the same as last ages koc browser pics and several people tested it back then including myself (joined your chain for it, played noob having the tools and i got access)so no need to deny it, its just silly.

MaLaZGiRT
11th October 2006, 08:37 AM
no one deny anything. admins approve tool!!! you are not smart man with poor skill in understand talk. we send kocbrowser to koc admins they send email back saying it ok to use. what hard understand about that Morten? if you have problem i suggest take it up with koc admins.

MFnBonsai
11th October 2006, 08:42 AM
no one deny anything. admins approve tool!!! you are not smart man with poor skill in understand talk. we send kocbrowser to koc admins they send email back saying it ok to use. what hard understand about that Morten? if you have problem i suggest take it up with koc admins.

thats about as hard to believe as me sending the admins a screenshot of my pen1s and them replying with an email saying its allright to use....

Morten
11th October 2006, 08:44 AM

I just find it Xtremely hard to see how KOC admins would or could approve those tools, i should prolly have stated this earlier. So im saying your lying

edit:
lol @ MFnBonsai ^^

Schovy
11th October 2006, 08:51 AM
You should probably have not opened this thread. It only makes it worse for you everytime you open your mouth. September I am sure is perfectly capable of defending himself. I haven't seen any recent cheating accusations about your chain using illegal tools. You with your great wisdom opened the subject.

One more thing, I fully agree with those that say that your chain have used Autobuy tools and continue to do so. Not even two turns of gold can be seen in your chain at any time. So, hush and go back to your little fairy world before you make a bigger ass of yourself.

You and the people before you have made yourself known as cheaters while holding the TR suffix in your names, now you come and complain that people think all turks are cheaters. This is your chain's fault and noone elses. Those turkish players that have done nothing illegal in KOC will face these accusations because of what the rest of the Turkish chains have done. Live with that.

MaLaZGiRT
11th October 2006, 09:02 AM
you cannot call us cheater when admins of koc say we are not. no one can say otherwise so not talk about cheat that don't exist.

ps: bonsai is mad that his mother touches him while he asleep and morten like having big stick up his butt.

Agent-of-Mayhem
11th October 2006, 09:04 AM
Ok, thats like the gayest comment ever.

/me starts chaining

Morten
11th October 2006, 09:06 AM
you cannot call us cheater when admins of koc say we are not. no one can say otherwise so not talk about cheat that don't exist any more.

ps: bonsai is mad that his mother touches him while he asleep and morten like having big stick up his butt.

So your chain must be proud of you now? lol what a dushbag ~~

cycoduck
11th October 2006, 09:13 AM
Malazgirt
Up until this time, the suspicions about the Turk chain, for this age, were only that - suspicions. No proof was provided, no accusations were verbalized until you made a post to defend what you perceived as direct accusations.
Your actions have only drawn attention to yourself and others, and your repeated, and pathetic, attempts at verbal sparring with the flame masters hinder any attempts you have at trying to clear your name.
A couple of recommendations, before you dig yourself deeper:
1. Don't lump all turks in with yourself or your chain, it will only alienate those honest players that have nothing to do with your questionable 'help tools'
2. Don't bring further attention to yourself with claims that the KoC admins 'approved' something that, by all descriptions, break every rule that KoC states. Many veteran players have been banned by using tools similar to your 'legal help tools'
3. Next time you or your clan sends someone to speak on their behalf, have them send someone that doesn't cause more harm than good with the continuous faux pas that you've spouted since post one.

Zeta-kun
11th October 2006, 09:23 AM
Malazgirt
Up until this time, the suspicions about the Turk chain, for this age, were only that - suspicions. No proof was provided, no accusations were verbalized until you made a post to defend what you perceived as direct accusations.
Your actions have only drawn attention to yourself and others, and your repeated, and pathetic, attempts at verbal sparring with the flame masters hinder any attempts you have at trying to clear your name.
A couple of recommendations, before you dig yourself deeper:
1. Don't lump all turks in with yourself or your chain, it will only alienate those honest players that have nothing to do with your questionable 'help tools'
2. Don't bring further attention to yourself with claims that the KoC admins 'approved' something that, by all descriptions, break every rule that KoC states. Many veteran players have been banned by using tools similar to your 'legal help tools'
3. Next time you or your clan sends someone to speak on their behalf, have them send someone that doesn't cause more harm than good with the continuous faux pas that you've spouted since post one.
Malazgirt is either
a) a new (read n00b) player who does not even know to read koc rules by himself and his chain leaders told him the tools were legal and aproved by koc admins.
b) some turk hijacker in an atempt to make people download his kocbrowser.

my bet is with the former :)

MaLaZGiRT
11th October 2006, 09:23 AM
we call ourself the turk chain, i no intend to put all turk together only to call our alliance what is. your accuse are make me laugh how admins approve our gameplay and still we get throw dirt at. i think most are jealous or have small peepees and want to take anger out on us LOL

Sixix
11th October 2006, 09:29 AM
b) some turk hijacker in an atempt to make people download his kocbrowser.

i think its either this or he wants to miscredits the turks. MaLaZGiRT just registered to start this thread. if this is really an attempt to "defend the turks from whatever" he must be a total :crackhead

Zeta-kun
11th October 2006, 09:44 AM
i think its either this or he wants to miscredits the turks. MaLaZGiRT just registered to start this thread.

i didnt think about the posibility of him trying to misscredit the turks, yeah it posible :)

if this is really an attempt to "defend the turks from whatever" he must be a total :crackhead
I think its poible, i have seen some cases lol
when i was in LOP there was a guy his name was Artu he used to post things like that last age when LOP leaders were acused of cheating. some player will beliebe whatever the leaders say, you know, common sense is the less common thing in the world :P

September
11th October 2006, 12:10 PM
how many times should i say that we have nothing to do with turk_power and their followers(people that use eoxs or whatever).

and as aeglos said do not take a whole nation for something a sub-group is responsible for(only if they're), you cannot impose anything(cuz everybody is already imposed *sigh*) and will end you getting warnings ;)

btw i just realised malazgirt is in the same chain with me, i dont know if he's the same person but i'll be investigating that now.

Shadow
11th October 2006, 12:31 PM

DURKA DURKA MUHAMMED JIHAD!!!

P.S. Malazgirt no matter what you say, we have seen your tool, and we are telling you it is illegal. It BREAKS rules set out on the koc homepage.

Judderz
11th October 2006, 01:08 PM
If the KoC admins have sent you an email saying it is approved.....have you got a copy to show us

Uvi
11th October 2006, 01:27 PM
If the KoC admins have sent you an email saying it is approved.....have you got a copy to show us

Admins won't have aprooved it. ;)

Why you think TURK_POWER was banned last age? They owned the eoxys innit?

Anyways , I don't think September has anything to do with Eoxys ... It was TURK_POWER and I think September and crew like them very much as they give Sept's chain a bad name. :p

sunbreeze
11th October 2006, 03:49 PM
i'm really bored to get assumed about our nationality and our religous stuffs or our playing style all the time.it seems ppl dont have anything to spend their time so they're just talking about us.

about malazgirt; normally hes my officer but this guy i'm sure thats not my officer i dont know who he is writing this message.my officer didnt write this messages i know. he said tarantino sent a message about his tools bla bla bla i easily can say that thats not true :) i dont know what hes trying to do(it seems ex-turkish players who we dont have any relationship (they dont like us so much) can be turk_power,huruki (that guy i saw in that web site) or other guys.

thats really funny to see these stuffs here all the time, coz of that you cant see i've sent messages here,i just like reading them :):)

ICxI
11th October 2006, 04:13 PM
There are 2 Malazgirt accounts.
First is at koc MaLaZGiRt under sunbreeze. He is my school firend.He was in my chain (Yeah , ICxI is a chain)but we had a growth deal with sunbreeze so he is boosting him.

Second Malazgirt account on GUA. I don't know who opened this account on GUA but I am sure he wants to show Turks bad.
It's strange that we have no relation with Turk_Power but the owner of Malazgirt's GUA account related us.

Last age same things happened , people hacked koc accounts and put under Turks so we had to fight with something that we are not responsible. Malazgirt must be idiot to accept he is using a goldfinder or AB on GUA. Doesn't it seems fishy ?

Also Malazgirt doesnt know english!

Can a GUA admin check Malazgirt's IP ?

I am sure it won't be a Turkey IP.

(Btw I am suspicious it can be a Canadian IP , :crazy: )

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
11th October 2006, 04:22 PM
lol is that canadian ip aimed at matt?

and all september chains posts i think are :blies: and trying to cover up cause a new player messed up :whip:

ICxI
11th October 2006, 04:27 PM

and all september chains posts i think are :blies: and trying to cover up cause a new player messed up :whip:

Wait until a GUA mod answers my question.

Don't let me talk about some accounts under TheGötFather related with eox :nono:

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
11th October 2006, 04:35 PM
LOL so u know who uses eox or watever its called, you use it then or run it maybe, sounds to me like its your chains tool

ICxI
11th October 2006, 04:44 PM
LOL so u know who uses eox or watever its called, you use it then or run it maybe, sounds to me like its your chains tool

Omg i can't believe my eyes i am responding to a n00b.
Everyone knows eox is Turk_Power's tool. What were you doing last age :morning:

Ah I remember you gave your logins so some1 and hacked you last age O.o
So please don't talk about sth. you don't know ;)

cycoduck
11th October 2006, 04:57 PM
IcXI, Sunbreeze and September

Until the (GUA) Malazgirt post, no one stated anything that outright accused turks (as a race, nationality or otherwise) as cheaters. There were some discussions about September's growth, and discussions on Turk-Power's ban last age, but, no one came out and said "Turks cheat".
However, Malazgirt's posts continuously draw attention to:
1. A tool that is highly questionable
2. A chain that has tremendous growth
3. An exclamation that it is "turks" that are using the tools.
Based on his posts, can you blame ANYONE on KoC for drawing a logical conclusion that:
a. The KoCBrowser tool is being used by him and his clan
b. That the KoCBrowser tool is being used by Turks
c. That he is representing your clan
If the "GUA" Malazgirt is not the one that is in your chain, then it seems that you guys are under a vicious smear campaign designed to bring attention to your accounts, with the hope of getting you banned.
However, if the "GUA" Malazgirt is the same as the one in your chain, and he's not admitting it, then you have a serious internal issue, with potential serious ramifications.
I would recommend, if you do get the IP of the "GUA" Malazgirt from the GUA mods, that you post, in it's entirety, the reply with the IP address, for third party validation.
I would also recommend, since some of the muttering around your clan deals with September's growth, that September at least come out with some rational explanation for his growth. His secrecy has only led to more speculation, which then leads to the perceived accusations of cheating.

Zeta-kun
11th October 2006, 05:01 PM

Don't let me talk about some accounts under TheGötFather related with eox :nono:
how can you know who uses it?
do you have access to the database, the logs or anyting? if thats the case it means you are admin it or at least use it u_U and i would kindly ask you to please tell us who in our chain uses it so we can make him stop.

but if you dont have access you cant know who is using it.

matt_77
11th October 2006, 05:27 PM
(Btw I am suspicious it can be a Canadian IP , :crazy: )

Aww stes, i feel touched, was that meant to defend me. Ive been trying to get in touch with september and Co. to see whats up with the growth, with no luck. My new best gues is they must be exploiting some glitch, cuz the growth is to constant, its non stop all around the clock.

And as for accusing me, well i guess its my time to start chaining :burn: The Ip has already proven not to be mine

CrippledLucifer-
11th October 2006, 05:51 PM
you must be a fool to let people like September or ICxI convince ya that the MalazGirt dude is an effort to smear their name... there is a Turk_Power playing this age in a different chain, though september's chain this age is identical to TP's chain last age. a gazillion of low DA medium to high TFF accounts (50-150k) most of the time with no gold at hand. also when we chained them, sunbreeze Anatolia and another two guys chained back using an autosabber. if you see their logs you'll figure that out. same thing TP did last age to SAB and everyone else who chained em. now i know that september doesn't wanna be associated with the rest of them, but i'm fairly sure his offie (sunbreeze's even) MalazGirt fuckedup real bad, and exposed things he wasn't meant to. perhaps he was trying to be zealous in defending his chain. but seeing September's awkward growth i'm sure he (perhaps his chain as well) are using some sort of illegal tools. the proxy clicker in that KOCbrowser could be a possible explanation.

September
11th October 2006, 08:54 PM
IcXI, Sunbreeze and September

Until the (GUA) Malazgirt post, no one stated anything that outright accused turks (as a race, nationality or otherwise) as cheaters. There were some discussions about September's growth, and discussions on Turk-Power's ban last age, but, no one came out and said "Turks cheat".

may i ask how long have you been on gua and you dont know that we're all called cheaters? and we're not in any kind of campaing. since when defending ourselves is considered 'taking attention that'll end up getting banned'? what's wrong here? and i dont see any ban, so until that time all you say is 'your oppinion' i would like to add that to you posts.

and i'm really suprised how you can say this:
His secrecy has only led to more speculation, which then leads to the perceived accusations of cheating.so you mean if you guys dont know a thing about some event, you just call it cheating, the easy way right? i've every right to keep to myself, none of your business, and as i said before go talk to admins, i've nothing to worry but i'm kinda getting bored.

zeta-kun: i know how you hate us but i'm sorry about you that you think very little and i can help you get the fact here. people doesnt need to run a service to know something about that. IcxI was under turk_power last age and thats why some of his sentences refered to last age. he and some of his chain couldnt agree on things with turk_power 'managers' so they joined us and that should also explain what lucifer is talking about only with one thing to add, no one in our chain is using eosxsys or derives, i heard it's chain-only.

for the record: attack as on gua and expect for a return. we already stated this malazgirt on gua is not related to us even he has a turkish ip so your chance of 'throwing shit on people' is done here.

Zeta-kun
12th October 2006, 12:09 AM
zeta-kun: i know how you hate us but i'm sorry about you that you think very little and i can help you get the fact here. people doesnt need to run a service to know something about that. IcxI was under turk_power last age and thats why some of his sentences refered to last age. he and some of his chain couldnt agree on things with turk_power 'managers' so they joined us and that should also explain what lucifer is talking about only with one thing to add, no one in our chain is using eosxsys or derives, i heard it's chain-only.

for the record: attack as on gua and expect for a return. we already stated this malazgirt on gua is not related to us even he has a turkish ip so your chance of 'throwing shit on people' is done here.
hahaha
mate, i dont hate you or your guys, i dont even hate anyone on real life so why would i waste resources hating someone i never meet over a game?
your grow is awesome i think its cheating thats all.

btw you need to have access to the service to know about it, the system architect wont le anyone else see who is using the system, at least thats how a well secured system works, and it would be pretty stupid if TP let google get his user list.
thats why finger was eliminated from unix servers.

ps. just out of curiosity do you know amok/bart?

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
12th October 2006, 03:06 AM
and i'm really suprised how you can say this:so you mean if you guys dont know a thing about some event, you just call it cheating, the easy way right? i've every right to keep to myself, none of your business, and as i said before go talk to admins, i've nothing to worry but i'm kinda getting bored.

lol the reason everyone thinks its cheating is because your growing as fast as if was first day of age and every player clicked, and your chain isnt big enough to bring that growth even on 1st day, and your doing this when every clicker is dying and only a few hundred click a day, thats why its un explainable to the outside eye, so try filling us in more because your growth is constant 24/7 no way can you get that growth with out automated programs.

i did think of a way you could possibly do it by just clicking your officers links, shutting internet connection, restarting, clicking officers again and so on in this pattern, i did it for 30mins i gained 300 men from it so good growth but if you did that 24/7 you would only end up with around 15k men and no1 can keep doing that 24/7 because its too repetitive to do, so you have to have automated programs doing this to keep that growth and make up the extra 300 every 30mins u'd need to click, why dont you tell us cause its obviously VERY SUSPICIOUS

Sixix
12th October 2006, 03:40 AM
i think MalazGirt just tries to start trouble, everything else doesnt make sense :ohboy:

but the growth speculations were there even before MalazGirt popped up ;)

perhaps there is a glitch somehow that you can send a response to the koc server that makes the server think your link got clicked succesfully. shakav has said here on GUA that he was able to crack the captchas without using an ocr program, perhaps its possible to avoid the clicking aswell to get soldiers. it would not break any on these rules i think: http://www.kingsofchaos.com/help.php#rules

i dont have a problem with September and im not accusing him of cheating. but if its true that it is just him growing and not his officers it would be nice to give us atleast a hint on how he is getting this growth. it would be against the rules if he would click his own link several times a day or if other persons would click his link several times a day. if his link would get clicked like 30k times a day he would need 30k different people for this if he isnt breaking the rules. since he say he isnt breaking them it must be something else :p

is it possible that you get these soldiers without clicking at all, September?

ps: this is no cheating accusation as this would not break any of the koc rules im afraid

September
12th October 2006, 04:13 AM
this is not the thread to discuss but i will reply this very last time for you sixix,
is it possible that you get these soldiers without clicking at all, September?you see that its possible. believe it or not but its not anything automated or even on my side, there's nothing runing on my computer about this, i'm not changing ip's(you can see i'm always online) nor clicking links and here i ask you how can you say that i should give you a hint? if you were me would you give? ofcourse not, lol.
as i said thousand times, go talk to admins, what you make here is just jealousy(i mean general, not you sixix:))
and i dont know where you all get that "30k a day" thing? is there a grow tracker still?

your further comments are welcomed to my inbox, since we're far from being ontopic here, i request a mod to close this thread.

Zeta-kun
12th October 2006, 06:26 AM
this is not the thread to discuss but i will reply this very last time for you sixix,you see that its possible. believe it or not but its not anything automated or even on my side, there's nothing runing on my computer about this, i'm not changing ip's(you can see i'm always online) nor clicking links and here i ask you how can you say that i should give you a hint? if you were me would you give? ofcourse not, lol.
as i said thousand times, go talk to admins, what you make here is just jealousy(i mean general, not you sixix:))
and i dont know where you all get that "30k a day" thing? is there a grow tracker still?

your further comments are welcomed to my inbox, since we're far from being ontopic here, i request a mod to close this thread.

I'll just tell you that webserver logs keep the ip used for the raw connection not the faked ip :)

rdj
12th October 2006, 08:13 AM
Aaaannndddd.....closed. This really has not been on topic since someone mentioned september here.

SilverSable
12th October 2006, 09:50 AM
I am sorry but we are not allowed to share IP addresses. That is private information that GUA staff uses for GUA purposes. As much as I'd love to help you, I cannot.

The mod who had shared an IP address before, didn't know that he wasn't supposed to, and has been informed that it against the rules.