PDA

View Full Version : skater_00 vs. Phoenix Rising

skater_00
8th October 2006, 06:16 PM
Here I am again! It seems like I put myself in some war... again... :) I got many complaints from Phoenix Rising asking why I started sabbing the bigger accounts there. blackness has been sabbing one of my friends lately, TehLeet, who has recently joined my chain. He was sabbed to death before he joined me and had no single weapon left. I gave him a 500 mil sell so he could rebuild his account a bit. blackness was sabbing him with other PR members, and what else can you expect when you sab someone's friend to hell? Retaliation, exactly, which is what I'm doing at the moment. I have only been sabbing bigger accounts so far. I haven't started below rank 1-1.5k yet, but the accounts below this rank will go down easier than the bigger ones, I can promise that. :)

skater_00 (erwt)

Aran
8th October 2006, 06:43 PM
yeey again -_-
Well anyway what has to be discussed here? Its just u alone sabbing a clan causse u are bored. Just sab em and if u want to make urself feel better with it just post the rsult in ur sig xcept posting this again with no discission.

skater_00
8th October 2006, 06:49 PM
More will follow later. I have to add some logs of a PM with a PR member where he says how well PR "fights". :)

skater_00

funkaspuck
9th October 2006, 06:54 AM
w00t. war with PR. ive been told that i can have a war with them aswell by the cilia-x account. i sabber him.her for a gold hit. coz i was bored. now i want war? i didnt say that but skater... ill join in. ill chain in a bit. wooooo ^_^

Lil_Wolfy
9th October 2006, 07:40 AM
w00t go skater ^_^, lets own em funk and show those PR :P

skater_00
9th October 2006, 08:17 AM
A famous chater with a sabb account and almost no weapons against a big clan so waht you expect?

Read the rules. Cheating accusations are not allowed on GUA. :)

l0_0l
9th October 2006, 08:22 AM
hahahaha

remind me again how one person sabbing a few members in a chain is "war"?

skater_00
9th October 2006, 08:25 AM
It's what Phoenix Rising calls a "war", not me. :)

Infiltrate
9th October 2006, 09:06 AM
hahahaha

remind me again how one person sabbing a few members in a chain is "war"?

lol what he said...... and if PR call that a war they really have been deprived of sab/5*1s this age, I just can't see PR labelling this one of those.

Conpmana
9th October 2006, 11:07 AM
yeey again -_-
Well anyway what has to be discussed here? Its just u alone sabbing a clan causse u are bored. Just sab em and if u want to make urself feel better with it just post the rsult in ur sig xcept posting this again with no discission.

Why even make a post like this? If he wants to talk about this than so be it, gives me somethng funny to read and you might want to work on the typos before you save the post.

I can see a few players in PR becoming PR farms it only takes a few good sabbers to destroy your DA and skater loves to sab, maybe PR should join under skater and he wil stop lol, what do you think skater?

trombone2009
12th October 2006, 05:32 PM
lol skater got pwned by the KoC admins :P
(%skater|ciggy|brb) Error
(%skater|ciggy|brb) You have been banned
(%skater|ciggy|brb) crap

CrippledLucifer-
12th October 2006, 05:52 PM
about freakin time :cry3:

skater_00
13th October 2006, 05:45 AM
about freakin time :cry3:

Don't cry sweetheart, maybe you'll be able to hold some weapons now <333 xxx

skater_00

CrippledLucifer-
13th October 2006, 08:43 PM
lmao why did ya ever sab me? stop cackling like a hen you had it coming....

Zeta-kun
14th October 2006, 12:24 PM
why he got banned?
i'm just curious cos admins are so inactive that it surprices me when someone gets banned

Maximus-
24th October 2006, 07:52 PM
he wasn't banned... he was lying...

and he stopped chaining us so he's off target list.

Josef-Sepp-Dietrich
1st November 2006, 06:15 AM
LoL.

Old memories arise.........

:worship: <---- "figurative"

Coooone
1st November 2006, 01:30 PM
Oh oh where's the pit bull in your sig lol?

got same background pic ^^

rdj
1st November 2006, 01:36 PM
Aaaaannnndddd....closed, as it should be.