PDA

View Full Version : ~The Prophecy~**

Pages : [1] 2

Teiresias
5th September 2004, 03:53 AM
Alliance Name: The Prophecy

Alliance Member Count(on forums): 72

Alliance Forum Link: http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheProphecyKoC/index.php?act=idx

Why you would like to have an alliance thread(give more details than just " to recruit for my alliance "): GuA is a good advertiser and a good way to keep interested non-members up to date as to what is happening in our alliance.

Brief description of your alliance:
Started out at the end of beta, grew very fast, just went through a period of moderately low activity but back in shape now. We use shadowfax recruiter and we have other offers up for review as well.
The alliance was founded by iXaB, eternalDOOM, Bager and myself, mostly to create a friendly atmosphere where people would feel at home. We grew fast and where very soon already a serious alliance. We still are and we are still growing.
Approved ~ bizzy-bone

bandrak
5th September 2004, 10:41 AM
yup, great place. it offers everything an alliance can offer (protection, advice, guides, spam, translations, etc...). but what's unique about it is that u can vote on everything. u get to vote on wars, format choice, recruiters choices, everything. the leaders really listen to u and pay attention to everyone's attacks/sabb problems. come and join us now.

ROCK LOBSTER
6th September 2004, 04:55 PM
Yup, The Prophecy is a family-like alliance, where everyone`s opinion it`s important and where we will teach you and help you out anytime you need...We have diffrent ranks and specialized forces (crusaders/farseers) to achieve that...

Brother/Sister: The first ranking you achieve.
Crusader: Belongs to the attack forces and have the priviledge of entering the Crusader Chapel.... nice nice farms in there.
Farseer: Belongs to the spy/sabotaging forces
Warlock: Bilingüal/Trilingüal warriors who will help you out if you're not very fluent in the official language, (english) We have translators for Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish :D
Mentor: Players devoted to teach the brothers and sisters who just arrived to the lands of chaos...
Mage: Only very few will achieve this ranking. Mages are the most experienced and respectable members of the family.
High priest: means almost the same as global moderator but these guys are more respected, they help prophets to run this alliance and are very experienced KoC players....

So, what are you waiting for?

bandrak
6th September 2004, 08:00 PM
u forgot ones (the ones i believe are most important):

Prophet : these are the leaders of the alliance

there are only 3 of them, and they are very active. With an organization like this, you'll surely find someone to help you, or some way to help others :D

ROCK LOBSTER
7th September 2004, 11:39 AM
hehe!! True...thanx for remembering me...tho it`s very hard to become one...yet not impossible ;)

Teiresias
8th September 2004, 11:22 AM
Ever since this alliance has been created we have had a nice synthesis between seriousness and fun. Although we do take the game seriously we also have a big board for spamming and geting to know eachother. Whatever you are looking for, you will find it here.

cloudmaker
8th September 2004, 03:59 PM
I also have to add that all members of The Prophecy have a good hart and respect all the other members. Everybody is treated equally. Allthough most members are under 20, there are also some more mature members (including me) ;) which holds the group in balance.
If you are an experienced player, all your help will be appreciated. And if you are a beginning player, you will receive all the help you need in order to do well in the game ; all questions are treated with respect.

Just take a look inside and you will find out.

Mirth
8th September 2004, 04:20 PM
Actually, I've had a really bad day. So I'm going over to the Prophecy homepage to vent. :mad:
The people there are very friendly and supportive. Just in case you're interested :wink: I had a bad day at work & didn't get a chance to check my KoC account for a very long time. I found out I'd been attacked, lost mercs, spies, and sentries, and was sabbed. :( Not a good day. Anyway, I'm headed over to the Prophecy to whine some more (yes, I would like cheese with that whine. :D )
Mirth

RijeosXeper
8th September 2004, 05:36 PM
just imagin what will be u without us!
NOTHING!
it was already written! u'll be part of us!
so stop reading and register with us!
:TroutSlap
have fun! :D

bandrak
8th September 2004, 08:34 PM
I need to say that we are a neutral alliance, so if you are in one (or twenty :)) alliances there is absolutely no problem. We have various allies so if you want to join other alliances we can suggest those. What really impresses me in this alliance is that EVERY SINGLE DOUBT/PROBLEM IS SOLVED (and fast). It can be anything, from questions about the game, problems with farmers/sabbers, to the most particular stuff (i think that the thread about elvish language doubts clearly shows this...
anyways... join, and you will be amazed

Mirth
8th September 2004, 10:06 PM
Okay, so after the cheese & whine, I went to the Prophecy forum where I found sympathy and suggestions. :)
One of the reasons I really like it there is the friendly atmosphere-it's nice to go some place where I'm not constantly pressured to join a chain of command (I know there are other alliances out there that are friendly-I belong to a few. :D However, The Prophecy is a great place to be.)
Mirth
The Prophecy
:worship:

Teiresias
9th September 2004, 01:43 PM
:D Thank you all for your kind words. If you are covinced already, join us at http://koctheprophecy.proboards29.com/index.cgi . If you're not... hey, come take a look at http://koctheprophecy.proboards29.com/index.cgi :P . :TroutSlap

ROCK LOBSTER
10th September 2004, 11:26 AM
EVERY SINGLE DOUBT/PROBLEM IS SOLVED (and fast). It can be anything, from questions about the game, problems with farmers/sabbers, to the most particular stuff (i think that the thread about elvish language doubts clearly shows this...
anyways... join, and you will be amazed

oi oi oi! I`m glad to hear such kind words from our members...we do our best to help :D

LeiTauM
10th September 2004, 11:47 AM
The prophecy is one of the bests alliances ever seen by me! nice leaders and Highpriests :D i am one of then! and i must say
The Prophecy :yourock:

bandrak
10th September 2004, 02:09 PM
If you are new to the game, we have a boards with guides on how to attack, defend, sab, mass ppl, upgradin...etc (anyways, anything you can think of). If you think you would have problems understanding them our translating team can give u a hand (if you wanna know what languages we can translate to see ixab's post at the beginning of the thread, but just think there are sooooo many you'll surely find yours). I personally translated a sab guide to spanish :D.

Teiresias
11th September 2004, 11:06 AM
Hey, we're a good group. Join now and be our 250th member!

xBuBb4x
12th September 2004, 08:48 AM
i have heard nothing but good things about this alliance. it has a nice friendly atomsphere which makes each member feel needed or to let them know that everyone in the alliance is there to help you through anything.

I rank The Prophecy on a 1-10 scale with 10 being the highest a 9.99!! so check it out today! :)

Doublestix11
12th September 2004, 09:14 AM
:D Thank you all for your kind words. If you are covinced already, join us at http://koctheprophecy.proboards29.com/index.cgi . If you're not... hey, come take a look at http://koctheprophecy.proboards29.com/index.cgi :P . :TroutSlap

:icon_lol: LMAO, nice one chaos! :p

If you want anything from clicks, to protection, to farms, TP is defenitely the place to be. Check it out -> HERE!!!! (http://koctheprophecy.proboards29.com)

DoUbLeStIx

Teiresias
13th September 2004, 04:44 AM
Thank you all for your nice words :) I think I failed to mention that, when the time comes that this alliance needs help we have the best of allies to rely on: The Titans, The Last Alliance, Minerva, The Silent Hood and the queens of chaos.

Bager
13th September 2004, 01:46 PM
well, i must say sumthin here..
if your not in it you are just plain dumb, sorry for the offensive language but in my opinion its true..
join one of the best alliances there is..

so it is written...

ROCK LOBSTER
14th September 2004, 10:30 AM
join now! And be witness the transformation!!

Hahaha, well we`re only going to change the forum`s layout and make some changes to make it even better! (i wonder if that`s possible) :icon_lol:

Soooooooo! If you`ve read until here, you prolly noticed this is the alliance that fits uuuuu right.

bandrak
14th September 2004, 01:57 PM
weeeee.... 250 members now!! :D

this shows how the alliance grows... as there are more members the alliance becomes more powerful... join now and be part of the prophecy.

Touch_of_Death
15th September 2004, 09:41 AM
This alliance is run by good and experianced player who will help you in times of need. Could say enough to check this forum out.

Teiresias
16th September 2004, 10:52 AM
When you're in trouble we'll help you out. When you have questions we will find answers. If you need more soldiers we can get you them. All you need, get it here :)

Touch_of_Death
16th September 2004, 11:43 PM
Awesome alliance to join. Always prepared to help you in times of need.

ROCK LOBSTER
17th September 2004, 01:25 PM
wooooooo! Thanx for the bump Touch of death! :cheerlead

I just found some gRRRRRReat! Weathly accounts to be farmed & the best part...most of them are under 5 million DA!

Yup, tho if they dun fit yer neeedz, i`ll be glad to find some that are exactly whut ur l00kin for.

»» :eek13: funny smiley

Touch_of_Death
18th September 2004, 11:40 AM
I'm doing this for Chaosmerchant, because he is always there when I need help. Ofcourse I do this for you to dear iXaB.

cloudmaker
18th September 2004, 04:50 PM
The Prophecy is always there when u need help :icon_lol:
All those lovely people who make this group work; they are all nr1 koc-players and nice fellows.
If u're not convinced then i don't know what will. Just check out the boards and u will see. This is what u need.

Teiresias
19th September 2004, 10:19 AM
Thanks for your kind words, my almost-countrymen :P. We are still building up our powers, and if you join us we'll be able to offer you great protection.

Bager
20th September 2004, 12:50 PM
well, they even got norwegians with them ;)
and a board where people translate msg's for you ^_^

bandrak
21st September 2004, 06:44 PM
just reached 6 000 posts in the forums! come on and join now!

Touch_of_Death
22nd September 2004, 06:04 AM
This place is awsome to check on. It is worth a look and you will see that they have a large amount of experience. So join in!

ROCK LOBSTER
25th September 2004, 12:29 AM
MWHAHAHAHAHA! Come on and check out the site!!

Fresh new boards to be uber-spammed! A new lay-out that will...erm..i dunno. Just go and see it.

http://koctheprophecy.proboards29.com

Teiresias
25th September 2004, 03:23 PM
Come check out our brand new layout! What iXaB made of it (http://koctheprophecy.proboards29.com/index.cgi)

ROCK LOBSTER
25th September 2004, 08:34 PM
:wash: I felt like this when u said that!!

x_X isn't he sweet? :couple: He gave me the credit for it when he did it

oi i like this icons...Anywayz...we have a SHOUT!!!box too...

Hopefully we'll have more stuff to come...to improve the boards...(wonders if that's possible :icon_blus )

OOOH! WTH!! the forum won't let me use as many smileyz....in OUR forums you CAN!!! :mad:

Touch_of_Death
26th September 2004, 08:34 AM
IXaB, nice work on the forums. I give you credit for that.

I thought the previeus version was nice, but this one looks even better.

nice work!

ROCK LOBSTER
26th September 2004, 11:26 PM
:rolleyes: oh well if you say so...

did i say we have a shout box? :whistilin I'm now testin the codes for a hidden one and shows up when u click on it...oh well...

and i'm still in the never-endin quest of finding a decent recruiter...(That's not managed by PR or RR )

Wonder if that exists, i'm gettin tired of testin recruiters...:bash-lol:

anywayz i gotta go cuz there's some dude with an axe trying to kill me... :axeman:

Bager
27th September 2004, 03:22 PM
come and spam in our great new shoutbox and glace at our Uber magic |337 magic letter ÆØÅ Layout ^.^

bandrak
28th September 2004, 04:01 PM
the lay-out is amazing (red & black), come and check it out :hamtaro:

Touch_of_Death
29th September 2004, 01:59 PM
I never new where Latino heat came from, but now I now. It comes from a girl named iXaB. Hot forum, nice work. (Your not gonna hit me now right, Chaosmerchant?)

ROCK LOBSTER
1st October 2004, 12:15 AM
:icon_blus shhht! youuuu!

My Edo wunt get mad, i think! But haha...i dunno whut to say *blush* Thanx for the compliment...but erhm... this is a GuA-Tread...so erhm...koc stuff

OH!! Yeah! My dear Bandrak and Kasuga posted some new farms for us, and i found someother good ones...so!! GO NOW!

Ah, and by the way my dear dutchie friend, are we ever gettin allied? I hope so :)

bandrak
1st October 2004, 07:47 PM
yeah, farms for everyone! go and see guys with 6 000 soldiers and pathetic DA, or guys with much more soldiers and normal DA. If you want gold (koc gold hehe), this is the place for you!

:mario: <-- hehe

ROCK LOBSTER
4th October 2004, 12:43 AM
Yeap yeap yeap! :wtf: i dunno what a chili is doing here... :chilli:

We also have cool icons...and...erhm...well...u have a charming leader.... :whistilin yeah! i'm talkin about me self!! haha kiddin x_x''

But we do have some ppl with the patience of a saint to solve all yer doubts and we also have crazy clickers and other crazy members who don't click at all...

So! Join US! NOW! :rr: the guitar guy says u go!

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Fireheart
5th October 2004, 08:56 PM
Well hello everyone. I must check this out, where's the link again?

bandrak
6th October 2004, 09:15 PM
http://koctheprophecy.proboards29.com

gogogogogogo! :hamtaro: :hamtaro:

ROCK LOBSTER
9th October 2004, 01:47 PM
:icon_blus we we we we we ROCK!

join now!!

and i'll give you a chili pepper :chilli: if you dooo...

Teiresias
10th October 2004, 03:27 PM
You know you want that pepper :chilli:
Or maybe you want clicks, protection, advice, fun? Hey, we got that too!

bandrak
11th October 2004, 08:16 PM
don't tell anyone about this, but i'll give u.... :chilli: :chilli: 2 peppers!

and you get to see my wonderful farms

ROCK LOBSTER
16th October 2004, 09:39 PM
hahaha!

Well... you can get the peppers AND farms that we post ;)

cloudmaker
19th October 2004, 04:13 PM
Hehe, no peppers for me :)

Although I have my own forum, i sure like to visit The Prophecy. They have been one of the first forums i joined and i still like it there. It has a nice setup and is well ordened.

I guess i am one of those crazy members who don't click :icon_blus . But then i don't expect anyone else to click for me although i won't forbid it :) .

Touch_of_Death
23rd October 2004, 05:36 AM
With a couple to run this clan and very much to offer. This is a clan where you can't be wrong to join them.

ROCK LOBSTER
24th October 2004, 01:36 AM
:eek13: your sig... it's... hipnotizin...

anywayz, eeeeeeeeeeeerhm yeah! join the prophecy! we need more active members! joooooooooooooooooin the deadliness! i mean, the funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

and i'll give you a dragon :mistdrago

bandrak
26th October 2004, 10:15 PM
join now, u don't know what you're missing

:jawa: <--- hehe, a jedi goomba

Teiresias
29th October 2004, 04:50 AM
C'mon people, give yourself a break and join us! Here (http://koctheprophecy.proboards29.com/index.cgi)

BTW, ToD - those are the ugliest tits I ever saw... put that in your sig :P

Touch_of_Death
2nd November 2004, 10:20 AM
Sorry Choasmerchant i had to remove them.

But to all the other people join in with The Prophecy and be ready to join a very good community with very friendly people who are willing to help you.

cloudmaker
5th November 2004, 04:32 PM
I like your new siggy even better ;)

The prophecy is ready when their members have problems with other koc-players. the crusaders and farseers are just waiting to come in action.

ROCK LOBSTER
6th November 2004, 01:08 AM
damn...i wunted to see what'z Chaos' concept of ugly boobs... :/

anywayz....yeah. i uhm. yes.

bump in gua. go to our shout box and ...shout.

weeeee are goood. join join join.

Touch_of_Death
6th November 2004, 07:23 AM
If you think that iXaB is crazy then....your probebly right :tongue: (shes gonna kill me for this), but if you think the The prophecy is strong then... yeah you are right. If you all now it then why don't you join in then?

ROCK LOBSTER
7th November 2004, 12:00 PM
*sharpens her axe*

:D i'd never kill you for sth like that...but come here i see sth in yer neck.. mwhahaha!

anywayz...yeah... all of our members are experienced and wise and they're g00d ppl. join or die!

Touch_of_Death
10th November 2004, 08:27 AM
You can learn alot in here, so don't worry and join in.

Otherwise you will get killed??? :tongue:

ROCK LOBSTER
10th November 2004, 11:50 PM
°-° i just noticed i'm in your respect list...thank you. :dead:

and yeah. uhm, yeah, if they don't join i kill them.

i have lotz of people to go killin so if you excuse me.. :eek13:

loldongs
11th November 2004, 12:23 AM
To anyone who is considering joining an alliance, consider this one as one fo the top.

They have very helpful and friendly members, they even helped me get my clan running, though not many people joined...But besides that, the forums are cool and they have a great leader in iXaB

ROCK LOBSTER
11th November 2004, 04:33 PM
^_^ Thankiuuu for your kind words stamos!

aaand to bump in here some news:

The news fader ran away cuz no one loved it....yet dun worry you'll still will hear the news cuz luvly Strider loved it and make it come back.

We also had another change in the layout...

I was bored.

Uhm...besides Edo likes the blue better. I meant.. ChaosMerchant likes the blue better.

and stamoooos!!! If i had a respect list i'd add ya!! ^_^ cuz i'm in youuuuurs

*feels loved*

Neomackenzie
12th November 2004, 06:02 AM
Wowow nice forum^^ i used proboards in the past and it is just UBER GREAT to use the tags in there.. It might have less options in the admin panel but teh UBB tags ownzzors :p

Back on topic now... join this clan, it seems to be active and they have a nice leader^^

ROCK LOBSTER
12th November 2004, 09:25 PM
:icon10: Thanx! Yeah, proboards have less admin options but they can be customized in 10 minutes :p

Aaand he's so right about ChaosMerchant being a good leader... :TroutSlap

he's just as cute as this thing here --:evilimu:

cloudmaker
13th November 2004, 01:06 PM
man, this is such a kewl clan, u just have to be part of it.

Touch_of_Death
14th November 2004, 10:20 AM
°-° i just noticed i'm in your respect list...thank you. :dead:

and yeah. uhm, yeah, if they don't join i kill them.

i have lotz of people to go killin so if you excuse me.. :eek13:

No problem.

Anyway join this clan for sure!

Teiresias
16th November 2004, 01:37 PM
Are you a noob? We can teach you a lot! We're not too big so we can give you more attention than most alliances can... It's the best choice!

Touch_of_Death
17th November 2004, 01:04 PM
hey choas I'm a noob teach me! Teach me!! :icon_blus

well anyway join the Prophecy. they have some nice leaders and the are there to help you out.

z00py
17th November 2004, 02:08 PM
am not a noob, you still can learn me though :icon_blus

nice alliance, nice folk :)

ROCK LOBSTER
18th November 2004, 12:28 AM
i want to learn myself :D

hehe. no uhm. join. see my delicious design while u can.

cuz we'll be moving toooo (someone end that sentence)

TomDB
18th November 2004, 07:59 AM
Join one of the best alliances, very cool leaders, kind members & lots of joy. Join there forces & become respected

Touch_of_Death
19th November 2004, 12:58 PM
Prophecy is cool,
Prophecy is powerfull,
you should join the Prophecy.

Teiresias
20th November 2004, 06:32 AM
i want to learn myself :D

hehe. no uhm. join. see my delicious design while u can.

cuz we'll be moving toooo (someone end that sentence)
Invisionfree :icon_lol:

TomDB
20th November 2004, 06:57 AM
Whohooo, you're gonna move The Prophecy to invisionfree :whistilin waaaaah, way to go. I just love invisionfree, it's so much faster & so I'll have much more joy & fun to visit these boards... & I like it already so much on it's proboard hosting ;)

Way to go guys (& ladies)

bandrak
20th November 2004, 08:53 AM
c'mon ppl join now
that way you'll be there when we get to invision....
& that means u can be the #1 poster!!!

ROCK LOBSTER
20th November 2004, 02:09 PM
haha yeah, you can try to beat my uberspammer abilities!

mwhahaha.

join join join

and keep postin! cuz soon we'll get to 100 posts and we'll get our first gua star!! :D

InMorTal-SpErM
20th November 2004, 06:47 PM
Hey Finally iM here!!! hey in the first pages I saw this

Mage: Only very few will achieve this ranking. Mages are the most experienced and respectable members of the family.

Why Im Not There!! :(
I'm Experienced But Respectable :uhh: ummm Well 15%, what do you think?

ROCK LOBSTER
20th November 2004, 10:13 PM
:icon_lol: :whistilin

well u need to be more active too and stuff...yeah maybe one day you'll get to mage ;)

but you're my officer! that makes you better than the rest!! :icon_blus

bandrak
21st November 2004, 06:40 AM
really few mages... i think i've only seen 2 (rijeos & altara)
but you can easily be a farseer/crusader/mentor in a couple of days!
c'mon ppl, look at the cool ranks you can achieve... join & get them

TomDB
21st November 2004, 07:08 AM
Wauw, I'm a farseer & a crusador, but I never knew you could become a mentor as well :wtf: What do you have to do to become a mentor?

A lot of time I guess :whistilin

InMorTal-SpErM
21st November 2004, 09:31 AM
WELL, i have to be mor active ok i'll try and Im a crusader too and i forgot to update my SA I increased in in like 40 % :D

look
Zeratul Strike Action 6,617,413

and now i got
Strike Action 10,284,559 Ranked #3,869

and by the way CHAos AND Ixab you must update the Farsers list we got a lot of updates waiting!!
and i have made some changes from now on i'll BE another character of Starcraft (((-_ FENIX _-))) OK??

ROCK LOBSTER
21st November 2004, 05:18 PM
i'm too lazy to go updating...Leitaum was supposed to do that... :whistilin

Anywayz, we have no n00bs to be teached...but when someone requires a mentor you can decide to take that sweet lil noobie and turn him into a kick arse player :icon_blus

mutherm
21st November 2004, 10:10 PM
great alliance, they just need a little change in design !!! the colors at the moment suck heheheh

ROCK LOBSTER
21st November 2004, 10:13 PM
it's just my revenge for not liking the previous ones...

lesson to learn:

what really IS hideous and what's not.

:P

bandrak
22nd November 2004, 05:22 AM
Leitaum was supposed to do that
but didn't lei leave koc?
anyways, if u wanna be a mentor just recruit some noobs & teach them smthg
and about the colors... arg, why? isn't there a way to make only the ones that asked for it see it that way?

ROCK LOBSTER
22nd November 2004, 01:42 PM
oh yeah...no wonder why he's not doin his job.. :eek13:

:uhh: we need a new mod.

InMorTal-SpErM
22nd November 2004, 05:23 PM
i dont like the colors they are kinda GAY :mad:!!

Touch_of_Death
23rd November 2004, 01:41 PM
these people have a nice spamforum, but there is so much more to join for.

bandrak
23rd November 2004, 04:43 PM
oh yeah
lol u didn't know
but now perhana is a mod, so now things will be updated

InMorTal-SpErM
23rd November 2004, 06:23 PM
perhana deserved that :)

Teiresias
24th November 2004, 04:13 AM
We've got our old, blue, forums back... We're not the gay pride alliance anymore :P... We'll be moving to invision sson as well and we want YOU! Yeah, YOU!

InMorTal-SpErM
24th November 2004, 02:40 PM
so we are moving to invision, well its ok but i like proboards why invision?? :)

ROCK LOBSTER
24th November 2004, 11:05 PM
lol u didn't know
but now perhana is a mod, so now things will be updated

well i knew that... :eek13: i just kinda used it for bumping purposes :whistilin

and invision gives much more options for the admins... we can create more name tagz..and...stuff. that's pretty much what i like of invision...oh yeh...and you can get thouuuusands of smiles ;)

Touch_of_Death
25th November 2004, 11:03 AM
These members are so nice to you when you are a new member. They are there to help you in an instand.

so join in!

ROCK LOBSTER
25th November 2004, 10:55 PM
yeap! ask snipaelf!! our newest memeber....

he says we care...

and that's cuz we do!! :P yeah. uhm. bump bump bump.

this is reply #96... four more and we get a star ;) Last era we almost get to 100 and they were erased ¬_¬

Teiresias
26th November 2004, 04:42 AM
We did get to 100 actually :) But they denied us a star because someone had made a doublepost... Yeah...

Touch_of_Death
26th November 2004, 11:38 AM
Just for one dubble post? So sad.

DragonMagic
27th November 2004, 12:14 AM
Hey Chaos you doing great this age and you allinace to TLA have done us great deal in this age.

This alliance is great. I talk alot with there leader and they help out alot finding gold and farms.......

And alot more:)

ROCK LOBSTER
27th November 2004, 12:18 AM
THIS IS OUR 100TH POST!!!!

and hopefully our first star!!!

if not i'll go doin sth evil with my uber-mega-er yeah yeah kunfu :brucelee: abilities. :eek13:

:shame: shame on you if you don't join us...

and come dancin with us to celebrate :banana: lol

bandrak
27th November 2004, 07:03 AM
THIS IS OUR 100TH POST!!!!

but THIS is our 100 reply!!!!

so now we should be getting the star thing...

Clone
27th November 2004, 11:38 AM
Well, it seems this must be a good alliance being that it now has a * for excellence.

Congratulations.

Teiresias
28th November 2004, 03:38 AM
Thank you Clone!
We're still going on our old proboards here: http://koctheprophecy.proboards29.com/
but moving to invision soon, be a part of it!

ROCK LOBSTER
28th November 2004, 03:43 AM
thankiu Clone!!

and yeaaaaaaaaaaha! let's start posting again to get another :whistilin

yes i'm greedy so what.

Touch_of_Death
28th November 2004, 11:56 AM
Nice work everybody for the star.

to everybody else, join in!

InMorTal-SpErM
28th November 2004, 09:15 PM
hey ixabbie if we are moving to invision and you said you got more options, i think that means more work for you!! because the alliance page must be the best , i dont want lose my posts #, for me are a lot!!, but i know that you can edit the # of posts of an account in invision :)

Teiresias
29th November 2004, 10:31 AM
Hey, if you happen to speak Spanish, Dutch, German, French or even Norvegian or Finnish and you need some help with translations, this is where you gotta be! We have boards especially made for translations :)

bandrak
29th November 2004, 10:37 AM
u want your # of posts? it'll be fun to start over... that way u can outpost everyone :whistilin

btw... how many posts do we need for another star?

aumasy
29th November 2004, 12:52 PM
Hi my name Is Austin And I am a diplomatic Ambassador from The Aids_ Clan! I am here to offer our services as an Ally to The Prophecy!
You Can Reply To This Message Here-
Http://aidscln.tk
or If you use aim-
BaiseDeSinge

Teiresias
30th November 2004, 10:29 AM
Thanks, but no thanks. We only wish to have close allies that can really mean something to us and vice versa, and we do not ally just for... just for whatever? It keeps our force compact but strong.

Anyhoo, on to more important news: We've moved to Invision! Yes! Look HERE (http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheProphecyKoC/index.php?act=idx)!

ROCK LOBSTER
30th November 2004, 11:13 PM
Well we've got everything ready...juz adjustin lil details on the way...

uhm..i'm pretty satisfied with our translation boards...i mean... i made good translations english-french... :whistilin

and well the other languages were already mentioned and will soon get the joinin threads and stuff translated...

goin tos leeep now...buh byee

JoiN! (http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheProphecyKoC/index.php?showtopic=30&st=0#entry318194)

TomDB
1st December 2004, 12:47 AM
Just registered myself on there new board... Lol, quite a change, going from proboard to invisionfree, but I think, so far, they did a hell of a job ;)

Teiresias
1st December 2004, 11:23 AM
We really got everything working now :) Join join join! http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheProphecyKoC/index.php?act=idx
And help us grow our new spamboard to the biggest in all of KoC :tongue:

Touch_of_Death
1st December 2004, 01:25 PM
the new board looks very nice and don't let the number of members distact you. They will all join again.

So why don't you?

Tekano
1st December 2004, 02:40 PM
the prophecy has a great set of leaders who are willing to help you with anything you need at anytime you want :)

ROCK LOBSTER
2nd December 2004, 03:32 PM
thanx for the bump and yeah! they're right!!

in less than 2 days we have 25 members back! ^_^

TomDB
3rd December 2004, 01:19 AM
In a matter of days, you shall have a lot of your old members back ;) It's a great step you have undertaken & it really was a good decision... I love the new forum & I'm sure everyone will do so...

So, go to The Prophecy & register for tons of reasons

Teiresias
3rd December 2004, 04:43 AM
Our members have made a total of 642 posts
We have 25 registered members

That is an average of >25 posts per member... In 2 days... Which is 12.5 posts per day per member... Can you say activity?

Touch_of_Death
3rd December 2004, 12:09 PM
The new forum looks awesome!

Nice work all!

InMorTal-SpErM
3rd December 2004, 02:07 PM
they new forums are nice but we still have the default colors, i think we need to change them so we can be more original.

what you think??

Teiresias
3rd December 2004, 04:03 PM
They're not the default colors... I handpicked the skin from IFskinzone... And I never saw any alliance that had the same one.

cloudmaker
4th December 2004, 02:05 AM
I'm sure that CM finds the right colours matching the prophecy :)
Anyhow, i'm sure that invisionfree was a good choice and it might make TP even better than it was before.

ROCK LOBSTER
4th December 2004, 10:28 AM
lol, aww poor lil Chaos... he DID pick them :P

and uhmm...we're gettin smileys...so u can find one and we'll put it up for ya

Teiresias
5th December 2004, 06:24 AM
Yeap, pick yer smilies.. Did I mention we have great allies to rely on for support? I did? I'll do it again then:
We have great allies to rely on for support.
Amongst them, The Last Alliance, Legion of Honour, The Silent Hood, Minerva, The Brothrhood of Peace and the Queens of Chaos :D

Touch_of_Death
5th December 2004, 07:57 AM
The new forum was agood move indeed, nice work to the admins of the Prophecy.

ROCK LOBSTER
5th December 2004, 10:23 PM
Yeap, yeap yeap...

I wish i could bump for TDA more often...but having a vocabulary of 20 words in dutch all being names of animals doesn't work so much for bumping ... hehe anywayz, thanx for postin and yeaaaah everybody come to spam!!

we have made more than 1500 posts in less than...a week maybe? i dunno in litte time...

Tekano
6th December 2004, 02:20 AM
lol, ixab's a great person and so are the other leaders, they make you feel right at home at the prophecy :)

Teiresias
6th December 2004, 10:33 AM
Thnx Tekano :)
Well, what can I say... We're a nice clan and we really try to put in an effort for our members. You can join other clans too, sure, but why would you? We got it all!
Be a part of it -> http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheProphecyKoC/index.php?act=idx :D

Touch_of_Death
7th December 2004, 01:54 PM
Yeap, yeap yeap...

I wish i could bump for TDA more often...but having a vocabulary of 20 words in dutch all being names of animals doesn't work so much for bumping ... hehe anywayz, thanx for postin and yeaaaah everybody come to spam!!

we have made more than 1500 posts in less than...a week maybe? i dunno in litte time...

You don't have to type Dutch in our thread.

Anyway, great alliance and very good one to join!

Teiresias
7th December 2004, 03:24 PM
Yupyup, the two leaders aren't in his respect list for nothing :)
Come join us now and spam, learn, ask, click, or w/e you seek!

ROCK LOBSTER
8th December 2004, 12:51 AM
ooh cool that i can not speak dutch... i just bumped some sillishness (not spam of course) on your thread...

but anywayz...i'm the worst person to bump -- i go off topic...

anywayz...does gua has a topic? it's more like TV ads.. or sth.. join join join.

and yeah--i just noticed where i posted that the only dutch i know are animals names :P

anywhooo i can sing a bit of the wilhelmus ¬_¬ hehe

uh...see off topic again. i dunno .

join the prophecy...or the dutch alliance...or better both :D

Tekano
8th December 2004, 02:30 AM
well, that's why they are called "recruitment" threads, members can post reasons to join a particular alliance, like in this situation the prophecy because it has ixab as a leader :D <<< reason enough

TomDB
8th December 2004, 06:08 AM
The Prophecy is one of the most active alliances I've seen lately, though I've not been there that much lately, I try to be there as much as I can, always love to read those thread over there...
great leadership always makes a great alliance ;)

bandrak
8th December 2004, 11:19 AM
come now, we have lots of activity there and anything an alliance can offer

Tekano
8th December 2004, 11:25 AM
yup, and the new forums look awesome :D great looks, easy to handle and more posts coming in every day.

bandrak
8th December 2004, 02:46 PM
yeah, there are already members with more than 500 posts

Tekano
8th December 2004, 02:55 PM
over 100 posts per member on the prophecy, tp has a lot of active members wich make it a great place to be at.

ROCK LOBSTER
8th December 2004, 03:29 PM
well, that's why they are called "recruitment" threads, members can post reasons to join a particular alliance, like in this situation the prophecy because it has ixab as a leader :D <<< reason enough

you heard the man!! now you go joinin!

:P we have cool tags...that's another reason... :icon_blus

Tekano
8th December 2004, 03:49 PM
yup and cool banners, the prophecy has some real artists around :D

Neomackenzie
9th December 2004, 01:02 AM
WHY TEH HELL IS THIS THREAD ON THE 2ND PAGE ?!?!?

Lol, let's get it back on page 1 ;)

You guys have a very nice forum there ^^ and the activity is quite high too!! Just goodluck and have fun in the clan!!

ChaosMerchant pwns ^^;; and Ixab should come to antwerpen haha :p

TomDB
9th December 2004, 02:00 AM
It's a fine place to be at, once you got there, you don't wanna leave it again ;) Every member that joined, well, they're gonna have one of the hottest welcomes ever received :whistilin

Tekano
9th December 2004, 04:39 AM
the prophecy is getting more and more members so more and more people to help you out at the prophecy :)

ROCK LOBSTER
9th December 2004, 04:18 PM
Every member that joined, well, they're gonna have one of the hottest welcomes ever received :whistilin

what do you mean?? >_<

Anywayz.. Tekano u have a cool avi... that's another reason to join. :icon_lol:

Teiresias
10th December 2004, 04:39 AM
Yeah...good one...
Do you have some problems writing in English maybe, my fellow KoC-player? Well, we can help you out! We have special boards for translating whatever into Dutch, Spanish, French, Swedish, Finnish, German, Portuguese....
Just another reason to join The Prophecy (http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheProphecyKoC)

Tekano
10th December 2004, 04:49 AM
lol, yeah trance kuja owns :tongue:

so does the prophecy :D the members have an average of over 100 posts a member wich is quite an achievement in the short time the prophecy has their new forum :D

Teiresias
11th December 2004, 09:45 AM
Yeap, and gaining new members :)
We're doing good, with your help we'll do better. Come join us, and don't be late.

Tekano
11th December 2004, 04:49 PM
the members of the prophecy are just waiting for people to teach koc to. :) they won't rest 'till they thought hundreds about how to play koc in the right way.

Altara
12th December 2004, 03:55 AM
This alliance may look small but we have very good KoC players there, all of us willing to help YOU. Take a look at our sites, give us a chance...you won't regret it...

Teiresias
12th December 2004, 08:11 AM
It's right that we LOOK small, but pretty much all of our registered members are active. 33 active members is not that small in fact, many alliances may have 300 or more registered but only 15 active members. And considering the activity of our members, we're doing just great. An average of over 300 posts a day. Lotsa spam :D, we prolly have the most flourishing spam board in KoC.

bandrak
12th December 2004, 08:42 AM
the activity there is amazing... there is already a guy with more than 800 posts
this alliance has everything you need so come join us now

xBuBb4x
12th December 2004, 06:57 PM
if you want a truthful and exciting alliance to join The Prophecy is for you. Love friendly people and KoC lovers, well the Prophecy is for you once again. Sign up today! You won't regret it!

FubarTunes
12th December 2004, 10:05 PM
Well this is 16 pages you've now sat a read and it appears you still undecided.
Hmm
what have you got to lose by joinning us?
You have all thats been mentioned to lose if you don't join us as it is ALL true what they have said about The Prophecy

Tekano
13th December 2004, 05:40 AM
more and more people showing up > more and more clicks to give and get :D

Touch_of_Death
13th December 2004, 01:09 PM
It is very clear that this alliance is a very good one, they have done some exelent work on the forums and they are very active. So why not join?

Altara
13th December 2004, 10:50 PM
What?! You haven't checked out our new boards?! O_o
the linky is:
http://s4.invisionfree.com/theprophecykoc

Go there and join our mighty alliance! :hamtaro:

Tekano
14th December 2004, 01:43 AM
just take a look at the forums and see how good they work, the same with the amount of posts... over 4000 posts already :)

Teiresias
14th December 2004, 11:38 AM
You should all join us fast, before 22:00 GMT today so you can join in a bit of the ol' massing :D. It's gonna be fun :punch:

Tekano
14th December 2004, 02:50 PM
it's always fun @ the prophecy :D especially with ixab around :tongue: ixab stays a funny person, w/e she does ^_^

Touch_of_Death
15th December 2004, 08:31 AM
This is a cool and great alliance!

Tekano
15th December 2004, 09:21 AM
the prophecy has around 102 posts per members... over 100 posts per member.. the bigger alliances will never get an amount like this... people are closer to eachother and talk more :)

bandrak
15th December 2004, 06:18 PM
yup... friendly ppl all the time there, willing to help
what else do you want?

Teiresias
16th December 2004, 06:57 AM
Yup, still pwning :)
We might not be the biggest or the highest ranked, but at least we make a stand for our members. And together we stand strong. Be a part of the team and join up: http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheProphecyKoC/index.php?act=idx

Tekano
16th December 2004, 07:21 AM
yup, and it's not that 1% takes a stand but over 75% @ the propechy. smaller alliance's members do more for eachother :)

Touch_of_Death
16th December 2004, 12:34 PM
they are very friendly and sure know how to handle things. Sure have a nice forum and they are always ready to help you out.
So join in!

bandrak
16th December 2004, 06:35 PM
4 400 posts total now
in no time
by less than 40 members

if activity is what you want... here it is

Teiresias
17th December 2004, 03:40 PM
You should really give us a shot ya know... We're like the dwarves, small but deadly...

Mirth
18th December 2004, 07:08 PM
Very friendly indeed. :theman: Hope to see you there.
Mirth :mistdrago

cloudmaker
19th December 2004, 01:08 AM
The prophecy is always ready to help out their members with direct actions whether it is diplomatically or with attacks or sabs. It is also a great place to be for fun and leisure.
So why are u still reading this? U already should have been on their forum :)

Teiresias
22nd December 2004, 04:42 PM
Pwning still :D
And now we have a shitload of banners too! Damn, I'm so active...

qwerty2k5
22nd December 2004, 04:46 PM
hi there i havent played very long but... i understand the game... so wat do i need to do to join?

Teiresias
22nd December 2004, 05:55 PM
Just register on our forum and make a joining post :) Then we'll add you and our tutorials will be all ready.

cloudmaker
22nd December 2004, 11:30 PM
yeah, if u need some help playing the game, there are several experienced player who can help u play better.

and chaos, seems like u're becoming the bannermaker of TP :woot:

:wave: :wave:

Altara
23rd December 2004, 03:28 AM
Why not checking out our boards? I'm sure you'd like it there... :)

*->Static<-*
23rd December 2004, 03:51 AM
They help you out when your in trouble and they will help you with tactics .

Great people on a nice forum, so join in!

Neomackenzie
23rd December 2004, 06:58 AM
Our members have made a total of 5,184 posts
We have 44 registered members

o.O and the forums are runnong for some weeks onleey... !!

Bunch of spammer! >.< and

Keep the good work :D and

Teh Edo is getting better at making banners everyday ^^

EDIT

OMGOMGOMGOMG irule irule !!! i made this place a 5 stars rated thread !!! neopwnneopwnneopwn !

... just had to go crazy somewhere -_-...

... sorry

TomDB
23rd December 2004, 07:04 AM
The Prophecy is one very nice alliance, led by good admins/friends. They are handeling with there members as friends, & that is what this place is so good. The friendship & strength it hold...

cloudmaker
23rd December 2004, 12:27 PM
There is no difference between the members ; even the admins just mingle around.

bandrak
23rd December 2004, 03:07 PM
members come in every day, join now and you can still be one of the first 50

TomDB
24th December 2004, 04:27 AM
Even while the amount of member ain't that big, they do have a huge amount of postings together... Lol, extremely active they are... So join them & see the life there

Neomackenzie
24th December 2004, 05:22 AM
Mmmh ChaosMerchant, we talked about The Prophecy in our TS high council and so.. maybe u should talk to Rogue personally.. pm her there or so ok ;)

EDIT

Aargh.. noo what happened to your 5 stars thread :o !!!! REVENGE ! >.<

bandrak
24th December 2004, 07:12 AM
we also have contest with prizes, and now there are new member ranks, like scribe and legend, join now and you may be one of those

*->Static<-*
26th December 2004, 09:26 AM
Long time sinds I made a post here,

ah well here go's:

This alliance is great, they have some very axperianced members that know there way true KoC, and are willing to help you allong the way.

ROCK LOBSTER
27th December 2004, 01:25 AM
yeah, me too why did u got banned?? porn in your sig i never saw it ¬_¬

and neo, thanx for the 5 stars thing...even if we lost it already :p

and to cloudy, those lil guys are cute!!

and to uhm...who was missi...oh yeah! to Edo congrats luv with yer banner makin!! *kisses fur him*

HeX
27th December 2004, 06:24 PM
Great alliance to be allied with. We havnt yet had to test the bonds, but i am sure when we do... they will be there for us as we will be there for them.

Love the new forums. Great alliance to be in. I suggest you join :)

RijeosXeper
29th December 2004, 10:23 PM
what else can i say¿?
this alliance is like my second home and my second family to whom i can talk to and get some help when i ask!
always fun and some mass attacks in the way
and a laaaarge list of SPAM!!!!

gokk75
30th December 2004, 10:01 AM
Hi, there. I am a noob, I just joined the "club" some days ago, and I am feeling the warm of the people there...

Do not know what I meant by "warm"??? Come try it out yourself, and thank me later.

*->Static<-*
30th December 2004, 02:22 PM
Massive spam forum and that is not all you can check out. The rest you have to see for yourself :p.

bandrak
30th December 2004, 05:11 PM
49 members, you can still be #50, join now!

gokk75
31st December 2004, 11:01 AM
Happy 2005 to those who just celebrated the passing of a new year!!! (Isn't it time for you to start a new ADVENTURE?)

For those who are still in the eve of 2005, well...happy holiday ahead. (I think it is time to plan for a new START in the new year)

So...why not you START your new ADVENTURE with The Prophecy?

ggpwntthxnorm
31st December 2004, 01:36 PM
You should come join us and we can talk =D yay!! ^_^
Also, we'll help solve your problems should you have any..and I'll answer any questions you might have ^^ SO JOIN US! btw, ignore gokk..he's kinda... :stupid: =P

bandrak
2nd January 2005, 08:58 AM
we start the new year with 50 members now!!
if you join now you will be able to join the mass we'll be having in january

woa new smileys
:bowser: :megaman: :yoshi:

ggpwntthxnorm
2nd January 2005, 11:27 AM
Ignore the bowser queer! ^_^ But yea...join us! and lets go massmassmass! ^^ People have a lot of fun in this alliance and if you join you can have fun with us!! (not in a sick way pervs..) So anywayz, come join us! =]

Teiresias
2nd January 2005, 02:00 PM
Hehe... We're still pwning, we got 50 members now... Of whom 40 are very active. We're doing good and growing slowly but steadily. If you don't wanna lose your face in a massive forum, join us instead :)

gokk75
2nd January 2005, 07:05 PM
Yes, join us. We are growing. Just welcomed the 53rd member to the team, so what are you waiting for?

ggpwntthxnorm
3rd January 2005, 04:16 PM
We're waiting for gokk to leave =P
Lol j/k, anywayz come join us! And have fun for as long as you play KoC!
weeeeeeee!! Maybe even more o_O so..GOGOGO!

bandrak
3rd January 2005, 05:59 PM
everything u want in an alliance & more, c'mon now!
:bowser: :megaman:

ROCK LOBSTER
3rd January 2005, 11:54 PM
yeap, better join now! We have less than 50 members and we have more than 10k posts! :tophat:

hehe, and you'll be lucky enough to become my slave (or Edo's) and get sweet prices too =P

uhm..what else...we can go for our next gua star soon :icon_blus

Teiresias
4th January 2005, 06:04 PM
We just broke 50 but still...we pwn ^^
Over 200 posts per member :D Come and check it out!

ggpwntthxnorm
4th January 2005, 11:11 PM
Gogogo! join faster! ^_^ We're the best alliance =D You can spam all day ^^
And being ixab's slave isn't that bad =x...but being edo's probably is ><

cloudmaker
5th January 2005, 01:34 AM
And a strong alliance too. Join the forces and u'll know what i'm talking about.

ggpwntthxnorm
5th January 2005, 04:58 PM
Yep, we'll protect you all the way! ^^(i think..)
unless you keep sab'ing someone....then they attk you once and you complain o_O

bandrak
6th January 2005, 08:46 PM
^_^ 200 replies... star!
anyways... join now... before we get to 300 posts per member
:bowser: :megaman:

ROCK LOBSTER
6th January 2005, 09:11 PM
aaaaaaaah! i've been expecting so much to get to do the 200th post anywayz...

yeap, we have 53 members and over 10k posts! ((in very little time))

We're also makin more ranks because our members reach them so fast ¬_¬ join us and have fun! ^_^

*->Static<-*
7th January 2005, 11:03 AM
Very active clan with very active members from all over the world speaded all over KoC. You will sure find help here as they have very high skills in this game.

ggpwntthxnorm
7th January 2005, 10:16 PM
Join us! and spam for success ^_^
And yes we're all very active =D

Strider
7th January 2005, 11:51 PM
Rebel_Strider - for being the cutest online boi i knowI think that says it all...

This alliance has taste... And ofcousre they are teh 1337 Spamz0rZ... So sign up and give them a whirl, Or don't... It's really up to You... :heh:

bandrak
8th January 2005, 10:17 AM
we're getting closer to 300 posts per member every day... come now and join us

Teiresias
9th January 2005, 04:19 AM
It's plain and simple, we pwn. Join us now, and have some fun massing tonight :)
We always back our members and allies, either by diplomacy or by massing them to the ground. AND we got an awesome spam board ^^

DJTrancer-DM
9th January 2005, 04:21 AM
I like the Prophecy. They are quite a very nice alliance. I think you should go and visit them :D

Perhana
11th January 2005, 05:55 AM
http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheProphecyKoC/index.php?act=idx

Everybody who is interested getting protection, good koc tips and tricks, access to a recruiter and havin a lot of fun...click that link! :)

...and we have really active spam board...so if you like increasing post count... :)

Teiresias
11th January 2005, 01:50 PM
Our members have made a total of 12,748 posts
We have 55 registered members
You try to find that somewhere else now.... There are but few clans with such an amazing count... And then consider we have been up for only little over a month :D

ROCK LOBSTER
11th January 2005, 10:43 PM
MWHAHAHAHA someone get here a mod so we get our star...

yeap! and well to make this post worthy, i'm gunna say that i'm happy that we've got several excellent offers for the chain next era...

we'll pick the best to join theeeeeee best and...be theeeeeeeee best!

lol ¬_¬

anywayz, where's baka? O_O i haven't seen him around in msn... :(

*->Static<-*
12th January 2005, 08:29 AM
This alliance has much to offer for spammers, but also for the player that is very actively playing KoC. Everybody get's his/her cut and that is good...

ggpwntthxnorm
12th January 2005, 05:27 PM
lol, I was doing this project..that took all my time T_T

Anywayz..in other news...JOIN US! OR DIE! O_o no not really..
BUT! I AM YOUR FATHER!!!..no that's wrong too..
but just join us if you want to have fun =]

TomDB
13th January 2005, 03:54 AM
Man, it's been a while since I've been here again... Sorry about that, but am rather busy lately...

Anyway, for a very cool & descent place to be, The Prophecy is that for you. It's got a huge activity, lol & it's like a family, a true family...

Bager
13th January 2005, 04:55 PM
we have absolutely everything u want really..
lots of members helping u, several ranked in the top1000, was better than that before, but lazyniness struck them :P

DJTrancer-DM
14th January 2005, 12:25 PM
I've talked a lot these days to leaders of the prophecy. They are very nice ppl. I like them a lot. And the alliance is a storng and respected one. You should see their forums as well.

ROCK LOBSTER
14th January 2005, 11:18 PM
:) thanx 4 the kind words my friendzzzah! well one thing i can tell ye is that if ye go inactive a bit cuz you've got stuffo to do...we won't kick yer arse out of the alliance =P we're lovely tolerant people...HAHA. no kiddin ! well i hope ye guys believe me. i speaks truth.

Bager
15th January 2005, 06:12 AM
w00t w00t, sis :D
heh, come on join us :p
well, rawr :D
this is to much spam, but seriously, its a great alliance, with all different kinds of people, im sure ull find someone u like in there ;)

gokk75
16th January 2005, 01:00 AM
If you like spam legally, come join us. There's an official spam board for you.

If you like to chat, come join us. There are people around to chat with.

If you like to get stronger, come join us. There are people around to help you out.

Teiresias
16th January 2005, 01:21 PM
And we recently found a new ally in DM :D
So... we're strong, we're fun, we're helpful.... Join!

bandrak
16th January 2005, 01:53 PM
everything u need and more... btw... we just reached 15k posts... so u see we are VERY active, c'mon and join now

:bombman:

ROCK LOBSTER
17th January 2005, 01:07 AM
über active cuz we've got l337 spammers :P

We also protect our members and uhm...we have two stars in gua...and uhm...i'm a terrible gua bumper...

but i can tell ye we have cool ranks to get you to post more =P i dunno.

erhm...yeah. join the prophecy.

Bager
17th January 2005, 06:32 AM
why not join?
idk, u tell me..
why join, come and see..
oh and u can read the 23 pages we have here ;)

Perhana
17th January 2005, 01:57 PM
but i can tell ye we have cool ranks to get you to post more =P i dunno.

Yea...of course we have cool ranks cuz there is "iXaB's Slave" on there...but where is "Perhana's Slave"? :whatgives

ROCK LOBSTER
18th January 2005, 12:44 AM
ye not worthy enough to have yer own slaves.... u_u

:p or maybe your slaves would run away when they see who their new master is...

hahahaha!

gokk75
18th January 2005, 09:00 AM
I would never want a hampster freak as my master...

But I do not mind be a slave for Ixab...haha...

If you want to be slav....err...strong, join us.

Teiresias
19th January 2005, 08:46 AM
Still growing, plans for age 4 are almost complete (we'll be part of a LARGE force outside the big 3) and we now have our own IRC-channel! Come to #prophecy for some fun :)

ROCK LOBSTER
20th January 2005, 12:05 AM
I would never want a hampster freak as my master...

see i told you perhana :P

If you want to be slav....err...strong, join us.

Altho only good players get the honor to be my slaves...i'm proud to say we've got loads of them!

gokk75
20th January 2005, 12:45 AM
Yeah!! Join the Prophecy now!! For more detail, click the below link.

The Prophecy (http://s4.invisionfree.com/theprophecykoc)

*->Static<-*
20th January 2005, 01:28 PM
Hey iXaB,

thanks for the info, if you have more then please let me know!

Anyway a great and helpfull alliance with there heart on the right place to .... SPAM :p.. (help)

ROCK LOBSTER
20th January 2005, 11:45 PM
hehehe! I already asked Chaos to give you more info about ShadowFax ;) but i'm glad to help...

We're having some action very very soon! Saturday 23:00 GMT! If you wanna take part in this mass attack contact ChaosMerchant or me in KoC and we'll tell you what to do :)

Teiresias
22nd January 2005, 04:53 AM
Hit me in MSN T_o_D, I'll tell ya all about it :)
And to others... join The Prophecy now!

Gen_Bright
22nd January 2005, 06:35 AM
HI
Heya, Chaos Merchant is a great guy, one of the best in koc.
The Prophecy will be great, i am sure about!!
go with him now, and you will gain a good friend!!! heheheheh

Teiresias
22nd January 2005, 12:52 PM
Still growing at a steady rate... Post count will reach 20,000 not too far from now... We're massing tonight :D... And uhm... yeah we own. And we have great allies who we can count upon :)

loldongs
22nd January 2005, 12:57 PM
The Prophecy is allied to one of my favorite clans, TSH. They are great allies and have some cool members like iXaB, ChaosMerchantwho helped me start out this age. (remember my old stamos clan thread? lol)

I'll probably be participating in the same mass (if announced on TSH boards which i think it has)

Teiresias
22nd January 2005, 05:26 PM
Hah! You just HAVE to see the collection of attack logs we mustered! It's fcking incredible!

gokk75
22nd January 2005, 05:35 PM
Yup, such a long list of attack log. I join in the mass to, it was cool!!! If you are sabbed, bullied or provoked for no reason, and have no means to fight back. We will fight back on your behalf, just join us.

P.S : One of the target of the mass becomes invalid after the mass in an hour. Join us now if you want an a$$hole to learn his/her lesson.

ROCK LOBSTER
23rd January 2005, 12:02 AM
I think that lotta alliances claim to care about their members or do this and that and they don't... If you've read a bit of what's in these 24 pages, I can assure you there's no lies in it!

We DO protect our members
We DO spam alot! (and have fun)
We DO denoobish and prepare you to play decently this game

in few words, we care about YOU! =P ...and we care also about ppl who aren't in any alliances yet...

Teiresias
23rd January 2005, 06:12 AM
We will stop at nothing to ensure you have fun in the game :) And we keep proving that... Every single problem you have will be dealt with in a satisfactory manner. This is the alliance you've been looking for!

bandrak
23rd January 2005, 02:44 PM
c'mon, we have everything any alliance offers & more...

_|01|/| j0o 13e+ z|<1le|) |°pL
and the non-leet skilled too :p

gokk75
23rd January 2005, 07:42 PM
I'm non-leeted... :lookdown: err...what's that anyway... :eek13:

Anyhoo...just join to know more about it, ok. :cheerlead

Teiresias
24th January 2005, 05:00 AM
Heh I prefer to keep the 13375p34|< on a low level on our forums really... Not very easy on teh eyes. Maybe Bandrak should be 1337-translator in our translation boards :icon_lol:

Tekano
24th January 2005, 06:12 AM
lol, well, at least you guys have fun in a game wich is about fun :) the prophecy is a great group with great members who always look after eachother in times of need :)

gokk75
24th January 2005, 07:49 AM
Thank you, Tekano.

We are very close together. I would like to mention and give myself credit :whistilin that I'm the top spammer :roses: there. More than 2k post in less than a month. Come see how I do it...with ease. :bty:

ReBeL-DM
24th January 2005, 09:24 AM
chaos merchant is a great player and willing to help out anyone. This is a great placeto be, I have had nothing but good experiences with the members at the Prophecy

DJTrancer-DM
24th January 2005, 11:08 AM
All the people in this alliance are friendly and willing to help!

bandrak
24th January 2005, 08:32 PM
what's that anyway... :eek13:
leet is a code by in which u substitute letters for symbols that have a small similarity with it (for example switch e for 3, B for 8, A for 4, (notice 1337 is leet))...

but ye dun need to know that to join... ye just need to want to have a good time, meet ppl, learn kewl koc stuff, participate in masses ^_^, SPAM!, have yer doubts solved and er... almost anything ye want... c'mon join

or bowser shall eat ya :bowser:

EDIT: oh, gokk, yer NOT the top spammer... that's-a me!

Gen_Bright
24th January 2005, 10:33 PM
great work Chaos and Ixab you rox:)

gokk75
25th January 2005, 02:07 AM
EDIT: oh, gokk, yer NOT the top spammer... that's-a me!

That's where you are wrong, i post an average of 77.9 posts a day, while your's just 44.9. That's a big stone throw away. :whistilin The only thing you can proof is, you starting posting earlier than me... :icon_laug

If you guys want to know who is the best spammer, the best way to survive and become strong, mingle in a group of friend instead of members, be help when you need it most, mass with the big guys. Then look no more, just click here (http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheProphecyKoC)