PDA

View Full Version : Was Astral forced into BSS?

Conpmana
7th October 2006, 11:44 AM
I got this sent to me from a player that I know, he got it from a bss member that he probed for gold:

****** None 33 minutes ago
Hey Con,
Look at what this guy said to me, you think I should join BSS lol:)

SabbAllYourStuff None 1 hour ago
Hi Mate,

As you know you probed me before you attakced me. As a result you killed my spies/ sentries. I am a sabber and i need these guys to sabb targets (which may possibly become). So i do not accept people probing me, just like every single other sabber in the game and most rankers. Now i will not do the usual and sabb you until you accept my demands but i will give you my demands and if you do not accept them then i will sabb you and possibly with the help of my alliance.

I belong to BSS, the best and most hated sabbing alliance in the game. If you do not belive me ask any body you know who plays this game. Our highest ranked member is Astral (ranked number 2) and we MADE him join us after he thought he could **** with us. We told him that if he doesnt join under our leader, we will sabb him until the end of the game. He told us to **** off. After a week of fun, in which we sabbed over 10,000 invisability shileds of him and made him loose 46 of his officers he begged us to stopped and joined us immediately.

I told you that just to warn you. Now this is what i want from you:
* 500,000,000 gold

Considering your stupidity i think this is reasonable.
Dont be fooled by my rank as my spy rating is great and i can get it up to over 500,000,000 in the space of a week if i needed to as i have so many turns.

I give you 2 days to reply before i sabb.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Sabb of BSS

Ok on thing is obvious this noob donít even know that Astral is a female but how about the rest:

1. Was Astral forced into joining BSS of fear of losing her armory?
2. Does BSS support players that make unreasonable demands from small players?
3. "Our most highest ranked member is Astral" funny I donít think any BSS members helped in building that account but they take credit for it?
4. Astral did you beg BSS for anything?

Joe-
7th October 2006, 11:48 AM
hmm
definately an interesting read!
now where's the answers? :p

Joe

Coooone
7th October 2006, 11:50 AM
AHAHAHAHAHA that guy doesn't even know that Astral is a female, that BSS doesn't tolerate these kinds of strategies...

Pls you should know better than this... astral even posted about this alot on gua and having fun is different than being forced...

jumper

Loki-of-Chaos
7th October 2006, 11:57 AM
Interesting read? Absurd is more like it. As Jumper mentioned the person didn't even know Astral's gender ffs. Since this thread was initiated by the official BSS bitch it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it's purpose :cry2:

Sixix
7th October 2006, 12:25 PM
astral and her chain got screwed after joining euthie. i really doubt BSS could threaten her to join, probably she thought BSS could help her out of her misery ;)

Conpmana
7th October 2006, 12:29 PM
Interesting read? Absurd is more like it. As Jumper mentioned the person didn't even know Astral's gender ffs. Since this thread was initiated by the official BSS bitch it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it's purpose :cry2:

You wat to flip this on me I didnt compose this mail, it was set by a bss member, and If you read my post I said he didn't even know Astral was a female. I am no one's Bitch:biteme:

Professor
7th October 2006, 12:52 PM
It is clear this person doesn't know a lot about KoC happenings, considering he thinks Astral is male. Now, if he doesn't know Astral's gender, how much else doesn't he know? My verdict - His message is a work of fiction designed to frighten people into doing what he wants.

With that in mind, I'm sure this person is not at all representive of BSS.

Astral was not forced into doing anything for BSS - it was a clan free-will decision.

t0msky
7th October 2006, 01:17 PM
First of all, we are not miserable. As a matter of fact, I don't remember sending one pm to you people whining about being sabbed, and begging you to stop, so please, feel free to stop insinuating that that is the case. And don't make me produce logs of LaCN whiners begging me to stop sabbing them, and pleading ab out how they don't understand why this is happening.

we could produce a multitude of lgc whiners, and even more now inactive members from lgc, check your chain and be realistic it went from over 3k to the paltry sum it is now, however i digress, rubbing your nose in the remains lf lgc clan isnt my purpose of posting here.
2 things to say about that message
firstly bss wouldnt ever stoop to those levels, in all the time ive known bon and the other leaders, they have never played dirty he has never asked for gold and those bss members who did got ditched and as far as astral being forced to join bss also an imaginary tale, simpy ignore the guy he hasnt got a clue

oldDarmael
7th October 2006, 02:26 PM
And, I don't really know the person who started this thread, but I imagine whoever it is either has some serious developmental issues, or is just misinformed on a huge scale.
:biteme:

Sorry compmana, I meant to say the person who's information you used to start this thread.:wavebye:

Sixix
7th October 2006, 07:32 PM
Astral was not forced into doing anything for BSS - it was a clan free-will decision.

Well, this is probably going to get a warning but here it goes anyway.

First of all, we are not miserable. As a matter of fact, I don't remember sending one pm to you people whining about being sabbed, and begging you to stop, so please, feel free to stop insinuating that that is the case. And don't make me produce logs of LaCN whiners begging me to stop sabbing them, and pleading ab out how they don't understand why this is happening.

And, I don't really know the person who started this thread, but I imagine whoever it is either has some serious developmental issues, or is just misinformed on a huge scale.

You are all like little carrion birds, thinking the animal is dead, and waiting for your opportunity to pick at the carcass. News flash, we aren't dead.:biteme:i dont see why you should get a warning, atleast i hope you dont get one. you repeat yourself, its nothing new. why do you expect to get warned now?

anyway what was the "clan free-will decision", if it wasnt a move to get support in wars? BSS has said several times that they are not interested in ranking and i doubt you can help them out with sabbing that much astral and you are the only LGCs sabbing and astral is to big to sab well. so their benefit is getting some soldiers from astral, what was the benefit you went for?

TheCritic
7th October 2006, 07:59 PM
astral and her chain got screwed after joining euthie.

Euthie has been banned, so why are you still at war?

i really doubt BSS could threaten her to join, probably she thought BSS could help her out of her misery ;)

I do hope LaCN dont go as low as to try and recruit the enermie, oh wait to late :rofl:

rdj
7th October 2006, 11:01 PM
Eh, thought it pertained to your reliability as source of bss going ons, what with your despising them and all >_>. Not sure though, as SabbAllYourStuff would seem like a fake account's name, since it really doesn't seem to be a name one would choose for a serious account.

Apocalypse137
7th October 2006, 11:05 PM
conp we both kno hes not going to, he'll say something like 'thats not my deal' or something of the sorts (even tho hes the one throwing a fit about it), if u feel draginpurake is still being used then find someone to show some logs about it if conp is stil using it then he wouldnt be using it for pretty now would he, sry to bring up old useless shit but some ppl take lots of repetition to get common sense thru their head and ur acting like a defendant lawyer, instead of arguing the topic u try to change the subject to confuse everyone (sry for pointing out the obvious hope it doenst go over ur head).

also, conp got a msg from watever his name is who was QUOTING a msg sent to him, xplain how that is conpmana's 'way' of trying to inflict dmg on bss and undermine their authority. liz chill out, u act as if he was trying to insult u yet u totally overlooked the fact that it was a question, heres a tip: breathe in, breathe out.

hmmz now watch the rest of bss run to the rescue of liz *dramatic music in background* and totally change the subject of this thread from a question of whether or not astral was forced to join to whether or not conp is a cheater (we've already established that so quit bringing up old news peeps).
its been decided, astral wasnt forced and whoever sent that threatening msg was another sabnoob, no big deal stop making a big deal of nothing.

Conpmana
7th October 2006, 11:10 PM
Eh, thought it pertained to your reliability as source of bss going ons, what with your despising them and all >_>. Not sure though, as SabbAllYourStuff would seem like a fake account's name, since it really doesn't seem to be a name one would choose for a serious account.

Does this look like a fake are you saying BSS has fakes in there chain? Send him a PM RDJ ask him if hes a serious account.

Name: SabbAllYourStuff
Commander: BSS_Kali
Race: Elves
Highest Rank 4,853 / 3 months ago
Army Size: 6,416
Treasury: 5,626,037
Fortifications: Moat
Buddy List Status: None

rdj
7th October 2006, 11:18 PM
Yes, thank you, I looked at the account myself =P. What I meant was a fake account which is made specifically to be a nuisance (i.e. search for starting or ending with bss and you'll get one or two funny accounts). Then again, you probably already knew what I meant, and just asked to attempt to twist my words, so the explanation itself is not needed. To be sqaurely on topic for you though, no, astral doesn't seem like the type of person to be forced in to anything anymore.

Conpmana
7th October 2006, 11:27 PM
Yes, thank you, I looked at the account myself =P. What I meant was a fake account which is made specifically to be a nuisance (i.e. search for starting or ending with bss and you'll get one or two funny accounts). Then again, you probably already knew what I meant, and just asked to attempt to twist my words, so the explanation itself is not needed. To be sqaurely on topic for you though, no, astral doesn't seem like the type of person to be forced in to anything anymore.

I didnt twist your words, you said fake account in your post, its in black and white, is BSS not allowed to have noobs in there chain? Why call it a fake thats all I hear anymore fake fake fake fake.

rdj
7th October 2006, 11:40 PM
Hmm, thas a good point. Sorry to jump to conclusions, but I thought my reasoning was sound =P. You think the odds that this is an actual bss member thinking that astral was forced in to bss are better?

Apocalypse137
7th October 2006, 11:42 PM
not all bss has brains, a fair few of htem do and some r even decent once u chat w/ them and they rnt busy threatening u (they spend a great deal of time w/ this), in any chain u will find ppl who r only ther cuz they're to lazy to leave comander or just dont go to forums or dont do anything to see what's going on in the clan, we all kno it right.

Krystin
8th October 2006, 06:33 AM
This thread has now been cleaned up...KEEP to the TOPIC of this thread. No more flaming or trolling. Thread reopened.

MrFoolKiller
8th October 2006, 10:48 AM
Let's see, was astral forced into BSS? Considering I'm an enemy of BSS and LGC my propaganda answer would be yes, but reality says otherwise, Astral might have joined to combine power but "forced", not a chance. The guy threatening you should be massed and sabbed out of the game.

Zeta-kun
8th October 2006, 11:13 AM
about SabbAllYourStuff, he is either

a) A fake account who joined bss chain just to use the bss name to gain gold threating small noob players.
b) a bss member who again uses the bss name to get gold in an unhonorable way.
c) a noob player who doesnt know anything about whats going on koc

most probably its not the latter case, as he asks for a good amount of gold and a noob would ask for something like 100m not more.

now, if it was the first or second, I dont think bss leathers (and i'm sure no decent leader in koc) would like to have this type of accounts in their chains so i think (hope) they will discharge them when the know about this.

1. Was Astral forced into joining BSS of fear of losing her armory?
i'm sure this has been said before but i think its clear that astral was forced into joining BSS by ES and her pride.

she made a bad move as a result her chain was being sabbed by ES. LGC is by no means a war clan and even if they had the fithing spirit in the first days of war, most of them were going to leave after some days of lossing weapons and rank.

ES was not going to stop, Astral could not let everyone say SHE and her clan were pushed again....

BSS is a sabb chain that supports its members, Astral needs external support in the war against ES or she might end up sabbing alone maybe with the help of 1 or 2 members.... so... her only option was to join bss for support; maybe in the hope that ES will stop just because they are under bonsai (bss and ES had some sort of no agretion pact) but we all know it doesnt work like that :P.

astral and you are the only LGCs sabbing and astral is to big to sab well.
i thought the same but about 1 week ago i got sabbed by Astral, bonsai, BSS-Black_Dragon_Ancalagon, Demon_Stone, stonewall_cougar, daydreamer, BSS-Rulemachine, theelveofchaos, inca, mong... and i caught them all 11 times but astral who only had 10 atempts on my logs and i lost 30BPM so my guess is only she got to sabb some weapons of me :)

Jezuzz
8th October 2006, 06:30 PM
l0l if Astral had to choice between bss sabbing her chain and ES lol. If both threaten her than hey I should choice to war ES because they have like 20 times more accounts than bss.. /me loves sarcasme ^_^

The question is so funny :P

Sixix
8th October 2006, 06:49 PM
yes its really funny. was LGC with BSS at war earlier in the age?

TheCritic
8th October 2006, 07:27 PM
ES/LaCN & LGC should just truce, no winners no losers, Astral's not going to surrender, ES/LaCN are not going to surrender, both sides have nothing to sabb. It's pointless to continue. Euthie-'s gone, it's over :wavebye:

RoyMustang
8th October 2006, 09:37 PM
^

and thats why you dont mess with bss lol

ms_fishy
8th October 2006, 09:46 PM
well BSS didnt force Astral or LGC to join....

although i did tie Astral up.... poured hot wax on her body.... put pegs on her nipples and burnt the insides of her thighs with a ciggy.... slapped her in tha face with a hot sausage....

but that ^^ was after she joined me....

:O no wonder he likes her more than he does me!!!

Zeta-kun
9th October 2006, 12:12 AM
ES/LaCN & LGC should just truce, no winners no losers, Astral's not going to surrender, ES/LaCN are not going to surrender, both sides have nothing to sabb. It's pointless to continue. Euthie-'s gone, it's over :wavebye:
I'm in Lacn chain and have more IS than all bss thogeter :offwall: I have tons of BPMs and im not afaid of attaking in fact i ataack after seing sabbs on me as i like to see how many weapons they sabbed (most of the times is 0 :P)

otter
9th October 2006, 02:32 AM
People keep saying ES have no weapons etc..

The fact is.. they do, and will for a while
Go thru ES/LACN chain, and check out all the weapons, there's tonnes :p

ES vs FoH war was when ES lost most of thier weapons :p

SabbAllYourStuff
9th October 2006, 11:03 AM
I would just like to say that I did not send that message and that somebody is obviously trying to stir things up.

And i know astral is a chick... Im not stupid ;)

Conpmana
9th October 2006, 02:05 PM
I would just like to say that I did not send that message and that somebody is obviously trying to stir things up.

And i know astral is a chick... Im not stupid ;)

Are you sure, I think I can prove you wrong, are you sure you want to stick to that statement?

Zeta-kun
9th October 2006, 02:22 PM
the message suposedly sent by SabbAllYourStuff is no older than 2weeks the only way to probe it is letting a respected koc player to look at the logs himself by giving him access to the account for a few minutes. who might be? maybe remco? (i know some people dont like him, i dont like him btw, but its the only one i coud think of :P)

Chaos_Mage
9th October 2006, 02:27 PM
i think the only one who can tell this is Astral herself. there's no point in saying if it's true or not and i guess if SabbAllYourStuff says he didn't send the message there's not much else others can say.
pretty deep rite?

ms_fishy
9th October 2006, 02:37 PM
well well well its a he-said she-said thing
who would you believe?

SabbAllYourStuff who got no bs record around here
or someone who's been trialed, forced to confess, and proven guilty for dodgy dealings

@krysten - this time you must agree with me that past records do count for credibility of arguments ;)

Conpmana
9th October 2006, 04:55 PM
the message suposedly sent by SabbAllYourStuff is no older than 2weeks the only way to probe it is letting a respected koc player to look at the logs himself by giving him access to the account for a few minutes. who might be? maybe remco? (i know some people dont like him, i dont like him btw, but its the only one i coud think of :P)

I had the player take a screen shot of the mail, if this is not good enough then I will ask him for the log in:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/103/sabballyourstuffof1.png (http://imageshack.us)

well well well its a he-said she-said thing
who would you believe?

SabbAllYourStuff who got no bs record around here
or someone who's been trialed, forced to confess, and proven guilty for dodgy dealings

@krysten - this time you must agree with me that past records do count for credibility of arguments ;)

What you got to say now? This isnt about me you keep tring to make it that way and you failed again, so is SabbAllYourStuff the shady one now?

TheCritic
9th October 2006, 07:33 PM
Why are you doing everything for the player the mail was sent to? Why dosent he come on here himself?

Conpmana
9th October 2006, 08:12 PM
Why are you doing everything for the player the mail was sent to? Why dosent he come on here himself?

He dont even know this site is here, and dont even know I made this post. I didnt ask him to send the mail to me I just thought it was funny. He has no idea who astral is or much about koc except he plays for fun. Am I still defending myself here?

TheCritic
9th October 2006, 08:23 PM
He dont even know this site is here, and dont even know I made this post. I didnt ask him to send the mail to me I just thought it was funny. He has no idea who astral is or much about koc except he plays for fun. Am I still defending myself here?

Where'd the screenshot come from, are you saying he decided to make a screenshot and send you the link for no reason?

MFnBonsai
9th October 2006, 09:26 PM

tbh i couldnt care if the message is real or fake.... i talked to his commander and asked for her to check whether he sent the mail or not.... also to pass on if he did infact send the mail then not to send anything like that again....

he has come here and said he did not send the mail.... conpmana you have tried to make an alliance to try and destroy BSS (namely the FBSS alliance) and you havent succeeded.... give up and go back to playing KoC the way you were because you really aint doing anything special with your FBSS crew.... especially since Apocolypse137 quit and handed his account to "cough cough"

As i stated before yes i did force Astral into some wicked kinky sex as i have with all the females in BSS.... no one is forced to join BSS nor stay if they dont want.... mind you i might tie the members up once in a while and slap them round a lil bit but thats it....

i do not think this thread is serving any purpose other than a few posts with a lot of BS in them....

As to a respected member of KoC loggin into Sab's account for a few mins to check the pm's.... get real its a form of cheating and will not be happening.... part of KoC rules is to never give out your login info.... dont matter to who.... respected or not....

Conpmana
9th October 2006, 09:40 PM
Where'd the screenshot come from, are you saying he decided to make a screenshot and send you the link for no reason?

I asked him to take a screen shot and send it to me on msn, I posted it to be viewed. I have succeeded in one thing Bon, you want to question my honesty how do you feel about the noob players in your chain that can't even own up to what they do, at least I can.:whip:

TheCritic
9th October 2006, 09:44 PM
lol, who cheated?

Krystin
9th October 2006, 10:57 PM
ok, I'm not seeing the benefit for this remaining open. Conpmana you have a problem with that pm me please.